JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - I Don`t Need a Man

Author Topic: [2015.09.16] AKB48 6th Janken Tournament  (Read 11362 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: [2015.09.16] AKB48 6th Janken Tournament
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2015, 01:12:16 PM »
missed most of it. So I'll just leave this here. :lol:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2015, 02:18:04 PM »
And we have our winner... (spoilers)

Fujita Nana! Congratulations!! :D

Offline atsukoD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2015, 02:26:14 PM »
Blow by blow, block winner to 16 senbatsu:
[spoiler]
Block A: Nomura Nao
Block B: Sato Kiara win
Block C: Nishiho Miki win win
Block D: Kondo Moeri
Block E: Fukuoka Seina
Block F: Fuji Nana win win
Block G: Jonishi Kei
Block H: Yokohama Yui win

Block I: Nakanishi Chiyori win win
Block J: Kojima Natsuki
Block K: Yokoshima Aeri
Block L: Ino Miyabi win
Block M: Kizaki Yuria win win
Block N: Abe Mei
Block O: Aigasa Moe win
Block P: Watanabe Miyuki
[/spoiler]
block J and K on the picture bracket is reverse

Final:
[spoiler]
Fujita Nana vs Nakanishi Chiyori

1. both rock
2. both rock
3. both rock
4. both rock
5. both rock
6. both rock
7. winner.... Fuji Nana with paper (win over rock)
[/spoiler]

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2015, 12:31:47 PM »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2015, 01:15:10 PM »
the other great thing that came out this janken tournament. :P

Kojima Mako and Kojima Natsuki lost their surname to Kojima Haruna

In Janken Tournament, 3 members with surname Kojima had a bet, if either of Kojima Mako (+Kojima Natsuki) and Kojima Haruna lost to another, they will lost their right to use their surname for a week.

The results was Kojima Mako and Kojima Natsuki lost to Kojima Haruna, they are banned to use their surname "Kojima", AKB48 official site and AKB48 Theatre have been updated their member profile.

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/09/kojima-mako-and-kojima-natsuki-lost.html

actually they had to change stuff like their G+ name too! :lol:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2015, 01:26:24 PM »
the other great thing that came out this janken tournament. :P

Kojima Mako and Kojima Natsuki lost their surname to Kojima Haruna

In Janken Tournament, 3 members with surname Kojima had a bet, if either of Kojima Mako (+Kojima Natsuki) and Kojima Haruna lost to another, they will lost their right to use their surname for a week.

The results was Kojima Mako and Kojima Natsuki lost to Kojima Haruna, they are banned to use their surname "Kojima", AKB48 official site and AKB48 Theatre have been updated their member profile.

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/09/kojima-mako-and-kojima-natsuki-lost.html

actually they had to change stuff like their G+ name too! :lol:

Don't worry, everyone. This is only for a week. :sweatdrop:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: [2014.09.16] AKB48 6th Janken Tournament
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 03:18:03 PM »
By all appearances, it will always look like Uchi was the only legit winner.  The past winners make the contest look rigged.  Hopefully some less popular girl wins.

Thunderduck san for the best prediction!  :jphip:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 07:58:28 PM »
Fujita Nana wins AKB48's annual 'Janken Tournament'
September 17, 2015

On September 16, AKB48 group held their annual "Janken Tournament" at Yokohama Arena, and the title of the 6th Janken queen went to AKB48 team K member Fujita Nana. Thanks to this, Fujita will be making a solo debut.

Fujita's opponent for the final round was Nakanishi Chiyori. Before the match, Fujita was making aggressive comments like, "I feel like I could win if it's Chiyori," but at the moment she secured her victory, she covered her face with her hands, and dropped on her knees.

When she received a trophy from the MC Fukuzawa Akira, she said while bursting into tears, "What have I done? Please buy my CD," and continued, "but it's a chance I obtained after 5 years, so I will do my best," which brought a big cheer from the audience of 12,000 fans.

As mentioned earlier, the winner gets to make her solo debut, while the members who ranked 2nd place to 16th, will be singing a coupling track for the CD, and the center of the coupling song will be the runner-up, which is Nakanishi this time.

The top 16 members are as follows;
Fujita Nana (AKB), Nakanichi Chiyori (AKB), Nomura Nao (AKB), Sato Kiara (AKB), Nishino Miki (AKB), Kondo Moeri (AKB), Fukuoka Seina (AKB), Jonishi Kei (NMB), Yokoyama Yui (AKB), Kojima Natsuki (AKB), Yokoshima Aeri (AKB), Iino Miyabi (AKB), Kizaki Yuria (AKB), Abe Mei (AKB), Aigasa Moe (AKB), and Watanabe Miyuki (NMB / AKB).

The winners of the past Janken Tournament include Uchida Mayumi, Shinoda Mariko, Shimazaki Haruka, Matsui Jurina, and Watanabe Miyuki.

Source: Oricon
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/09/fujita-nana-wins-akb48s-annual-janken-tournament-
- http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2059276/full/

TokyoGirlsUpdate.com - Lucky 7! Nana Fujita is Crowned Champion of 2015 AKB48 Janken Tournament!
- http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/nana-fujita-2015-akb48-janken-20150959795.html

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »
Janken Solo Single will be released at 23 December 2015

AKB48 Team K member Fujita Nana (藤田奈那) won Janken Taikai this year, and is was announced the prize "her solo debut single" will be released at 23 December 2015.

The news was announced by AKB48 group general manager Kayano Shinobu (茅野しのぶ) on her official 755 page:
http://7gogo.jp/kayano-shinobu/7033

"Breaking news: Janken Queen Fujita Nana's debut single has been confirmed its release date at 23 December 2015."
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/11/janken-solo-single-will-be-released-at.html

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2015, 02:17:39 PM »
CROSS-POSTING BECAUSE OF THE SECOND HALF OF THE ARTICLE!!

AKB48's new single to be titled 'Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby'
November 9, 2015

The title of AKB48's 42nd single, which will be released on December 9th, is "Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby".

This announcement was made on November 7th during a handshake event at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena in Hokkaido. Takahashi Minami, who will be graduating from the group in December, will be the center for "Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby", her first time since 2006's Sakura no Hanabiratachi".

Besides Takahashi, the senbatsu members for AKB48's 42nd single are Iriyama Anna, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kizaki Yuria, Kitahara Rie, Kojima Haruna, Sashihara Rino, Shimazaki Haruka, Matsui Jurina, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, Miyawaki Sakura, Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, and Watanabe Mayu. For the coupling track, it will include Yamamoto Sayaka's center song "365 Nichi no Kamihikouki", which was picked up as the theme song for NHK morning drama 'Asa ga Kita'.

To commemorate the release of "Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby", the group will hold a performance produced by Takahashi at AKB Theater. More details on this will be revealed at a later date.

Additionally, it was announced that Fujita Nana's solo debut single (currently untitled) will be released on December 23rd. Fujita's solo debut was determined after she won the "Janken Tournament" on September 16th at Yokohama Arena. Regarding her solo debut single, she commented, "When I heard the exact date of my solo debut, I thought once again about how crazy it's going to be. Anyway, I will do my best, so please buy the CD!"

The coupling track for Fujita's solo debut single will be a new song (currently untitled) sung by the 2nd to 16th place winners of the "Janken Tournament". They are Nakanichi Chiyori, Nomura Nao, Sato Kiara, Nishino Miki, Kondo Moeri, Fukuoka Seina, Jonishi Kei, Yokoyama Yui, Kojima Natsuki, Yokoshima Aeri, Iino Miyabi, Kizaki Yuria, Abe Mei, Aigasa Moe, and Watanabe Miyuki.

Source: natalie
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/11/akb48s-new-single-to-be-titled-kuchibiru-ni-be-my-baby
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/165385

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2015, 03:42:03 PM »
Fujita Nana Solo Single Title confirmed

2015 Janken Queen Fujita Nana (藤田奈那) solo single's title is "Migiashi Evidence" (右足エビデンス), the single will be released at 23 December 2015.

CD
1. Migiashi Evidence (右足エビデンス)
2. Kimi wa imamade dokoniita? (君は今までどこにいた?)
3. Migiashi Evidence off vocal ver.
4. Kimi wa imamade dokoniita? off vocal ver.

DVD
1. Migiashi Evidence Music Video
2. Kimi wa imamade dokoniita? Music Video
3. AKB48 group Ura Janken Tournament 2015
http://akb48-daily.blogspot.hk/2015/12/fujita-nana-solo-single-title-confirmed.html

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - I Don`t Need a Man