JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - Hum Gah Ling

Author Topic: BAD GIRL MV (Full MV Out!)  (Read 13742 times)

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: BAD GIRL MV (Full MV Out!)
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 07:08:37 AM »
It's really obviously partially or fully greenscreened you guys. The girls look like cardboard cut outs most of the time.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2011, 06:57:08 AM »
I don't know about technical stuff, they just look floaty to me, like they're levitating XD.

I noticed that too. Seemed like they were a lot more into it during the concerts.

My favourite part was just before Fany's first line. In concerts, they were like shaking their whole bodies but, in this PV, it's just lame. :-\

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 09:09:57 AM »
Green screened or not I'm more busy staring at the hawt girls dancing their silly, cute, but sexy aerobic choreography on my computer screen :heart:

Mmm.. abs.....

Offline Kyo Kusanagi

• The Scion Of The Flames
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2011, 10:01:30 PM »
I agree Fenrir! :lol: I could be shallow but I didn't really feel like paying attention to such technical details :P And yes some parts of the dance do look like aerobic exercises, I thought that too! XD
As poor as it can be technically, this MV made me fall in love with Soshi -and especially Tiffany..."boy what you wanted to do?" *_*- for a second time, after a long time  when I hadn't been able to keep up with them because of multiple issues. Now I'm a full fledged fan of them again!
Ore no...kachi da!

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - Hum Gah Ling