JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Konton -chaos-

Author Topic: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (The Season of Love ~ChisaxNakky~ PART 3) UPDATE 17/01  (Read 33847 times)

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Hey guys... :hee: i'm back.... :kekeke: in this BeriKyuu collection, i will write about Berryz and C-ute one shot.... :ding: :ding: :ding:

This the first fic for BeriKyuu CollecTions... :glasses: :glasses: but it's going to be a bit longer than i expected so i have to write into a few parts.... :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Memory Of Tears(part 1)

Yurina X Chinami

Kumai Yurina was sitting on her bed as she stared at the picture on her hand. The picture of someone so important and dear to her. Someone that she loves with all her heart even though she knew that she will never see her again in this life. Yurina hugged the picture to her chest as tight as she could as she recalled back the moment she met that person. The person that had changed her life so much and always greet her with a warm smile. A wonderful person named Tokunaga Chinami.

Yurina Flashback….

It was a new day for Kumai Yurina as the first year student in Berryz High School. She was very excited to be here but unfortunately for her, she didn’t able to make any friends. During recess, Yurina wanted to eat her lunch at the cafeteria however since she got no friends, she decided to eat her lunch somewhere else. Yurina went towards the school garden as she started to wander around the garden for a place to sit and ate her lunch. Yurina finally found a spot near the pond and she sat there as she quickly opened her bento box and ate her lunch.

“Excuse me, this is my spot….” Yurina heard someone said to her. Yurina turned her head towards the voice and saw a girl standing beside her. Yurina was a little bit confused so she just ended up staring at the girl before her. “Do you listen to what I said??” The other girl said as she waved her hand in front of Yurina. “I’m sorry, what did you just said??” Yurina asked the girl. “I said, this is my spot….” The girl said as she smiled sweetly at Yurina. “She has a very nice smile……” Yurina thought to herself. “I’m sorry; I’ll leave right away….” Yurina said as she started to pack up her things and prepared to leave. “Hey, it’s ok, we can sit here together if you don’t mind….” The girl said as she sat beside Yurina. Yurina smiled at the the girl beside her and said“All right then….”

“I’ve never seen you before…. Are you the first year student??” The girl asked Yurina as she ate her lunch. “Yes, I’m a first year student….” Yurina answered her. “Why are you alone then?? Don’t you have friend??” The girl asked again. Yurina sighed as she hung her head low and answered the girl question. “I’m not very good at making friends…. That’s why I’m sitting here eating my lunch….” The girl that sat besides Yurina smiled as she held her hand towards Yurina. “Let me be your first friend here then… I’m Tokunaga Chinami and I’m in second year….” Chinami introduced herself as she waited for Yurina to shake her hand. Yurina looked towards Chinami as she slowly held her hand towards Chinami and shook it. “Kumai Yurina….. First year…..” Yurina answered Chinami. Seeing Yurina so nervous, Chinami couldn’t help but chuckled a little bit. “You don’t have to be so nervous Kumai-chan, even though I’m a senior, I promise that I will not bully you…..” Chinami said as she continued to eat her lunch. “With all due respect Tokunaga-senpai, why are you eating here anyway?? Don’t you have friends?? Yurina asked Chinami.

Chinami face turned sour when she heard Yurina’s question. “I don’t have friend Kumai-chan…. I’m an outcast…. Nobody wants to be friend with me because they told me that I’m weird….” Chinami answered as she stared at the floor. Yurina felt guilty because of the question she asked as she quickly moved closer towards Chinami to apologize. “I’m very sorry Tokunaga-senpai…. I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling….” Yurina said with regret. Chinami smiled a little bit as she started to laugh. “I’m just kidding Kumai-chan…. Of course I have friends…. I’m just messing with you….” Chinami said as she tried to hold her laugh. “You trick me senpai!!! How could you…. I’m so worried because I thought that I’ve made you upset or something…..” Yurina said as she pouted and moved away from Chinami. “I’m sorry Kumai-chan…. I just don’t want you to be so nervous that’s all….. And I’m sorry that I choose the wrong joke…..” Chinami said as she smiled at Yurina. “You’re mean Tokunaga-senpai…. But if you do have friends, why are you sitting here eating your lunch???” Yurina asked Chinami. “Well, the first reason is I love to be alone…. And the second reason is two of best friend are together so, I don’t want to bother them while they eating together and I really don’t want to see them making out in front of me….” Chinami answered Yurina’s question.
Yurina giggled a little when she heard Chinami answered. There was a moment of silent for a while for the two of them until it was broken by someone. Chii-chan!!! Hurry up or we will be late for class!!! One of Chinami’s friends, Miyabi shouted as she was holding Saki’s,her girlfriend hand. Chinami quickly pack her things and rushed towards them. But, before she could reach them, she stops for a while and turned towards Yurina. “Kumai-chan, I’ll see you again tomorrow ok…..” Chinami said to Yurina as she smiled sweetly at her. Yurina smiled back at Chinami as she stood up and ready to leave as well. “Ok, and you can me Yurina, Tokunaga-senpai….” Yurina replied. Chinami smiled widen when she heard Yurina’s replied. “And you can call me Chii…. All of my friends call me that….” Chinami said as she ran towards Miyabi and Saki as the three of them walked to their class. “Chii-chan….” Yurina mumbled to herself as she smiled and walked towards her class too.

A few weeks after that….

The relationship between Yurina and Chinami were getting stronger. Both of them were very close towards each other even though they usually met only at recess time. For Yurina, even though she didn’t have so many friends from her class, she didn’t even care because the only person that’s important to her now is Chinami. The relationship that she developed with Chinami these past few weeks was somehow confusing her right now, Yurina thought that she had developed another feeling, but sometimes she just refused to admit it. As for Chinami, not a day went by that she doesn’t thought about Yurina. Chinami knew that she’s falling in love with that tall and graceful girl. Chinami best friends, Miyabi and Saki also said that Chinami was different ever since she met Yurina and both of them were very happy for that.

Chinami’s class…..

“Ne Chii-chan…” Saki called Chinami as she was stroking Miyabi’s hair.

“What is it Saki??” Chinami asked as she close the text book that she was reading.

“Do you want to join me and Miya for a movie tonight???” Saki asked Chinami as Miyabi leaned her head on her shoulder.

“You know that I would never join you guys for a movie…. Especially at night….” Chinami said as a smirked form on her face.

“Aww…. Come on Chii-chan….. You always said that when we invite you to watch a movie with us….” Miyabi interrupted as she pouted a little bit.

“I’m sorry Miya, but you know that I hate to be a third wheel…” Chinami said in defense.

"If you hate to be a third wheel, why don’t you invite someone else with us then…." Saki said as she smirked.

"Invite someone else??? Who???" Chinami asked in confusion.

Miyabi and Saki glanced at each other as they rolled their eyes towards Chinami and said. “Kumai-chan of course!!!”

"Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh????!!!! Yuri-chan???" Chinami exclaimed as she was blushing like crazy. “Why should I ask her?? There’s no reason to do that!!!”
Chinami continued as she was starting to panic.

"Chii-chan, we’re your best friends, so don’t even think that you could actually hide anything from us…." Saki said as she raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yeah… We know that you like her a lot Chii-chan…. Just admit it…." Miyabi said as she smiled.

Chinami lowered her head in embarrassment as she was blushing madly. “Is it that obvious???” Chinami asked her best friends.

"Of course it is…. We haven’t seen you this happy for a long time…." Miyabi said as she pinched Chinami’s cheek. "So, ask her to go out with us tonight ok Chii-chan??" Miyabi continued as she smiled.

Chinami nodded a little bit as she hold Miyabi and Saki’s hand. “Thanks guys…” She said with a bright smile of hers.

Saki and Miyabi squeezed Chinami hands lightly as they returned her smile. “No problem Chii-chan…” Saki said.

During recess…..

Yurina was sitting on the bench where she and Chinami always met during recess. Yurina didn’t start eating yet because she was waiting for Chinami to arrive. After a few minutes waiting, Chinami finally arrived as she greeted Yurina with a big bright smile.

"Hey Yuri-chan…. Sorry for being late…." Chinami apologized.

Yurina smiled as she shook her head a little bit. “It’s ok Chii-chan….” Yurina said as she opened her lunch box.

"You don’t have to wait for me to start eating Yuri-chan….. If you want to eat first, I don’t mind at all….." Chinami said as she felt a bit guilty for making Yurina ate her lunch late.
"Chii-chan, I’ve told you it’s ok…. Besides, I will my lost appetite if I eat first without you here to accompany me….." Yurina said as her cheeks flushed.

Chinami’s cheeks also flushed when she heard what Yurina just said. Chinami moved a little bit closer to Yurina as her heart beat increased because of her nervousness. "Yuri-chan, there’s something that I want to ask you…." Chinami said with an anxious tone.

Yurina turned towards Chinami and put her lunch box away. “What do you want to ask me Chii-chan??” Yurina asked as she stared into Chinami’s eyes.

"Emm… Would… y-y-you… l-l-l-ike to go to a movie with m-m-m-me… to-to-tonight???" Chinami asked Yurina as she stutters at each word.

Yurina smiled as she holds Chinami’s hand. “I would love to Chii-chan….” Yurina replied as she squeezed Chinami’s hand tightly.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:49:01 PM by abok »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (Memory Of Tears (part 1)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:14:42 AM »
I like the fact that it is quite interesting with Chinami and Yurina, the last part was quite cute :D
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »
hey!!! glad you're back.... :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

kumaichii romance!!! :gmon love: :gmon love: i love it!!!! :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

Someone that she loves with all her heart even though she knew that she will never see her again in this life.
why do i get the feeling that there's something not right here??? :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry: Are you going to kill Chii or something???  :mon whine: :mon whine: :mon whine:

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 06:47:11 PM »
yo! :hee: glad someone finally made a collection fics for BeriKyuu.... :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Author-san....if you don't mind, write some Miya-Airi te-hee :on ksweat: :on ksweat: :on ksweat:

onegaishimasu..... :kneelbow:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »
Aww Chii and Yurina in the lead  :wub: Glad that Saki and Miya got them to get together!

why am I worried about the title of this fic 'memory of tears' somethings bad is going to happen, isn't it? :panic:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »
@kurosawa : hey, glad to have you here... :on woohoo: :on woohoo: i hope you'll like this second part...

@memory : i can't ruin the surprised memory, you have to wait until the end of this story.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:sorry....hehehe.... :on ksweat: :on ksweat: :on ksweat:

@ayase : of course i will write about miyaxairi as well.... :on GJ: :on GJ: but i can't promise when ok... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

@oddball : oddball-san!!! :wriggly: :wriggly: just like i said to memory, i can't ruin the surprise.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: you'll have to wait until the end....and please don't hate me for doing this... :on hobo: :on hobo: :on hobo:

i thought that i can end this story with this second part but i can't... :fainted: :fainted: :fainted: i have to write another part to end this story... :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

Memory of tears (part 2)

Chinami returned to her class with a big and energetic smile after the recess was over. She was so happy that she even forgot to wait for her best friends so the three of them could return to class together. Chinami was sitting on her chair as she was so lost in her own world thinking about Yurina until she was poked by Miyabi.

"Chii-chan, why don’t you wait for us???" Miyabi asked as she sat besides Chinami.

Chinami just sat there in silent as she responded to Miyabi question by giving her a dumb grin and a dreamy look. Miyabi was getting a little bit irritated as she poked Chinami on her shoulder harder this time.

"Itai….." Chinami said as she rubbed her shoulder. "What’s that for Miya???" Chinami asked Miyabi.

"That’s for ignoring my question and what’s with that dreamy face of yours???" Miyabi asked Chinami again as she pulled Saki to sit beside her. Chinami smiled as she hugged both of her best friends.

"Yuri-chan has agreed to go to the movies with us tonight!!!" Chinami exclaimed happily.

Miyabi and Saki smiled towards each other as they patted Chinami’s back. “That’s great Chii-chan!!! We’re so happy for you!!!” Saki said to Chinami.

"I couldn’t do it without you guys…. Thanks a lot guys for your encouragement and support….." Chinami said as she smiled and thanked her best friends.

That night…..

Miyabi, Saki, Chinami and Yurina arrived at the movie theater as all the four of them started to look for a movie that they wanted to watch. After a few minutes of debating among each other, the four of them decided to split into two groups. Miyabi and Saki wanted to watch a new horror movie that just came out recently while Chinami and Yurina would watch the new romantic movie. The reason for them to split into two groups was because of Chinami. Since Chinami was to scare to watch that new horror movie, Miyabi and Saki had decided to let Chinami chose her own movie and watch it with Yurina.
Chinami was very happy to hear that so she decided to watch a romantic movie called The Memory Of Tears.

"Nee Yuri-chan…. I’m sorry….." Chinami apologized to Yurina when they were walking to the theater room.

Yurina gazed at Chinami in confusion as she said. “Sorry for what Chii-chan???”

"I know that you want to watch that horror movie right??? But because of me, you have to watch this movie instead…." Chinami said as she hung her head low in guilt and embarrassment.

Yurina smiled as she holds Chinami’s hand and squeezed them lightly. “Don’t say that Chii-chan… I don’t care what movie I will watch as long as I’m watching it with you….” Yurina said as her cheeks turned red.

Chinami lifted her head up as she stared at their hand. Chinami smiled as she pulled Yurina inside the movie theater. “I don’t want to watch it anybody
else except you too Yuri-chan…..” Chinami thought to herself.

Inside the movie theater…..

The movie had finally reached its climax. During the movie, Chinami couldn’t stop herself from crying. Chinami could understand completely what the main character felt when she had to leave her love ones because of her disease. As the movie kept playing forward, Chinami’s cheeks was wet because of the tears that came from her eyes. Yurina was very worried to see Chinami’s state right now, she was crying too much for a movie. Yurina admits that this was a very sad movie but she just couldn’t understand why Chinami had to be so emotional about it. Yurina took hold of Chinami’s hand as she squeezed them tightly. Chinami returned the squeezed as she continued to cry until the movie ends.

After the movie ends….

Chinami was walking with Yurina when she suddenly felt a painful headache. Chinami tried her best to make sure that Yurina didn’t notice her condition at that time. When they finally arrived outside the movie theater, Miyabi and Saki were still not there. Yurina and Chinami sat on a bench nearby as both of them waited for Miyabi and Saki. While they were waiting, Chinami could feel that her headache was getting worse as she slowly got up from the bench.

"Excuse me Yuri-chan, I need to go to the ladies room….." Chinami said as she tried to look as neutral and calm as possible in front of Yurina.

Yurina turned her head towards Chinami and smiled. “Do you want me to go with you Chii-chan??? Yurina asked Chinami.

Chinami returned the smile as she replied. “No, you should wait here… Miyabi and Saki will be looking for us when their movie finishes…” Chinami stated as she turned around quickly and head towards the ladies room.

The moment Chinami step into the ladies room, she started to cough like crazy and the only thing that came out through her mouth was blood. Chinami closed the door and locked it as she turned on the pipe and tried to stop her cough and the blood. The pain that Chinami felt right now was very indescribable. With every cough, she could fell that her heart wanted to come out from her body. Chinami put her hand on her chest as the pain was getting worse. “Please… Not now…. I can’t let Yurina see me like this…. I don’t want her to know yet…. Please Kami-sama… Let the pain come later…. Please…” Chinami begged Kami-sama as she was trying her best to stay conscious.

Meanwhile, Yurina was waiting patiently for Miyabi and Saki as she was starting to get worried about Chinami in the bathroom. “What took her so long???” Yurina thought to herself as she got up from the bench and ready to go to the ladies room to search for Chinami. Before Yurina could head towards the ladies room, she heard someone was calling her name.

"Kumai-chan!!!" Yurina turned towards the owner of the voice and saw Saki and Miyabi walked towards her. “Where’s Chii???” Saki asked Yurina as she peered right and left.

"Chii-chan went to the ladies room just now…. But she didn’t come out yet…. Let me go and call her…." Yurina said as she turned around and started to head to the bathroom.

"Kumai-chan, you wait here, let me go and get Chii-chan…." Saki said as she quickly ran towards the bathroom to get Chinami. Yurina stared at Saki’s back in confusion as she looked at Miyabi and hope that Miyabi could tell her what’s that all about.

Miyabi smiled at Yurina as she patted Yurina’s shoulder. “Saki need to use the ladies room too actually…” Miyabi said as she stared towards the ladies room direction. “I hope Chii-chan is fine….” Miyabi thought to herself since she could also sensed that something is definitely not right just like Saki did.

Inside the ladies room….

Saki went inside the ladies room as she whispered for Chinami. “Chii-chan… Are you in here???” Saki whispered as she tried to look for Chinami.
Hearing Saki’s voice, Chinami slowly reached for the door knob and slowly turned it around and opened the door. “Saki……” Chinami slowly called for Saki. Looking at Chinami’s condition, Saki quickly went towards Chinami and holds her hands.

“Chii-chan!!! What ‘s wrong???!!!" Saki asked as she started to get panic. “Wait here Chii, I’ll go out and called Miya….” Saki said as she turned around
and head to the door but before she could reach it, Chinami tugged Saki’s shirt and said. “No…. If you call Miya, Yuri-chan will come too and I don’t want her to know about this… Please Saki….” Chinami pleaded Saki weakly.

"But we need to take you to the hospital right now Chii-chan!!!" Saki exclaimed.

“Please…. I don’t want Yuri-chan to see me like this…. Just send a message to Miya and ask her to send Yuri-chan home…. And can you take me home after that Saki???” Chinami pleaded again as her face was getting paler by the minute. Saki sighed heavily as she nodded and took out her phone and called Miyabi.

Darling, darling, darling I love you….. Miyabi quickly picked up her phone and realized the caller was Saki. Miyabi moved a little bit futher from Yurina as she talked to Saki in a low voice.

“Where’s Chii-chan??? Is she alright???” Miyabi asked Saki with great concern.

“No Miya, she’s coughing out blood in here!!!” Saki replied with a panic tone.

“What??!!! Wait for me Saki-chan, I’m gonna go there now….” Miyabi said to Saki.

“No Miya!!! Chii-chan had asked you to sent Kumai-chan home, I’ll take Chii-chan home and I’ll wait for you there…..” Saki responded as she was patting Chinami’s back to help ease the pain.

But…. What should I tell Kumai-chan??? Miyabi said as she was starting tp panic as well.

"Just think of something Miya, Chii-chan doesn’t want Kumai-chan to know about this yet…." Saki instructed Miyabi.

“All right then…. I’ll head to Chii’s house as soon as possible….” Miyabi said as she shut her phone.

After Miyabi shut her phone, Miyabi went towards Yurina as she tried to look like nothing has happen. “Kumai-chan, let me walk you home…..” Miyabi said to Yurina.

“But Chii-chan and Shimi-senpai still in the ladies room… I want to wait for Chii-chan…” Yurina said.

“Chii-chan and Saki already go home Kumai-chan…. Chii-chan is not feeling very well so she ask Saki to send her home immediately….” Miyabi lied as she hope that Yurina would believe it.

“Chii-chan’s sick??? I want to go see her Natsuyaki-senpai, can you take me to her house???” Yurina asked as her heart was starting to fill with concern and worries.

"No, you can’t go now… It’s already late in the night…. You’ll see her tomorrow at recess anyway right???" Miyabi said as she was starting to get worried that Yurina would keep insisting her to take her to Chinami’s house. “So please let me take you home or Chii-chan will be very angry at me…..” Miyabi continued.

Yurina sighed lightly as she nodded her head and went home with Miyabi. The walk to her house was silent and full of awkwardness since Yurina and Miyabi were not so close together. When they finally reached Yurina’s house, Yurina thanked Miyabi for sending her home but before she could get into the house, Miyabi decided to ask Yurina something.

"Kumai-chan, do you love Chii???" Miyabi asked Yurina.

Yurina blushed as she smiled and nodded her head. “I love her with all my heart Natsuyaki-senpai….” Yurina answered as she got into her house.
Hearing Yurina’s answer, Miyabi smiled but after she thought about the secret that Chinami hid from Yurina, Miyabi felt so sad for both of them.

The next day…….

Yurina was waiting patiently for Chinami and she couldn’t help but smile when she recalled the question that Miyabi asked her last night and her bold confession about her feelings for Chinami. Yurina smile grew bigger when she saw Chinami’s was walking towards her. But the closer Chinami got to her, the more she could feel that something’s not right. Chinami looked very weak, her face was very pale and the brightness that she always saw in Chinami’s eyes was not there anymore. Yurina smile disappeared when the smile that she received from Chinami was a fake one.

"Chii-chan, what happen to you yesterday??? I’m so worried…" Yurina said as she stared at Chinami.

The moment Chinami saw the worried and concern in Yurina’s expression, she couldn’t help but feeling guilty for making the person that she love the most worried about her. Chinami tried to smile as decent as she could as she holds Yurina’s hand and squeezed them lightly. “There’s nothing wrong with me Yuri-chan, I’m just not feeling well yesterday…..” Chinami answered Yurina.

"Are you hiding something from me Chii-chan???" Yurina said as she frown and her lips slowly turned into a pout.

"I’m not hiding anything from you Yuri-chan…. Don’t worry ok…. Now, please smile for me… You know how much I love to watch you smile…." Chinami said as she pinched Yurina’s cheek a little.

Yurina blushed furiously as her lips turned into a smiled again and both of them started to eat their lunch. After both of them finished eating, they pack their lunch box and ready to returned to their respective class but before Yurina could head to her class, Chinami pulled Yurina into a tight hug as she kissed Yurina’s forehead.

"Chii-chan???" Yurina said in confusion as her cheeks were starting to get hot and red.

Chinami broke their hug as she stared into Yurina’s brilliant eyes and smiled. “I miss you so much….” Chinami said as she smiled brightly and Yurina could tell that the smile that she received from Chinami this time was a genuine smile again.

"I miss you too Chii, I see you tomorrow…" Yurina said as she turned around and head towards her class with a big happy smile on her face.

Chinami stood there as she stared at the non-existing back of Yurina’s until someone patted her shoulder. “Are you sure that you don’t want to tell her Chii-chan???” Miyabi asked as she holds Saki’s hand.

"I’m sure…." Chinami answered shortly as she started to walk to her class with tears flowing from her eyes.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (Memory Of Tears Update!!! (part 2)
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 12:48:08 AM »
You you, you, you, you somrthing, to angry to use words, use smiles instead  :angry: :O :bleed eyes: :panic:

What have you done to poor Chii? :tantrum: :frustrated: :fever: No wonder she was so sad during the movie when the person left heir love because of a terminal illness, I wonder how Much Miya ans Saki truly know?...

I don't knowwhat will happen in the end now If Chii is going to die Memory was sad in places and that had a happy ending, if this has a sad ending I'm not sure if I could cope!!!  :gyaaah: :pleeease: :on speedy:

Good Chapter Abok :twothumbs :peace:

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 07:21:15 AM »
oh :hehehe:....ur killing chii here?! :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

poor yurina then..... :bigdeal: :bigdeal: :bigdeal:

well, author-san :on drink:....im gonna hold on to it.....gonna wait for the MiyaRii story ur going to write! :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

nice update.....! :on GJ:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 09:18:47 AM »
slowly by surely she withers down and she wants to still be strong but yet weak from her own personal illness

and for your comment,  :lol: well I guess its like busy times and lack of time reading led to not replying so often, but oh well, I like this story so far
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline memory

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 08:55:12 PM »
abok-chan!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: what have you done??? :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

i will hunt you down abok-chan..... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: (joke)

what have you done to the poor Chii??? :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: are seriously gonna kill her in this story??? :fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

poor Yurina too.... :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: she have no idea what happen.... :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

and why do you want to keep it as a surprise??? :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole: you meanie..... :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2010, 02:22:54 PM »
@oddball : please dont be mad at me oddball-san.... XD XD XD i'm innocent.... :twisted:

@ayase : hehehe... i like torturing them sometimes.... :twisted: i will write about Miya x Airi for you after this.... :D :D :D

@kurosawa : glad you like it!!! hope you like this last part too.... :)

@memory : i am a meanie... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hehehehe... but only to you.... :P :P :P

sorry that i took so long for this last part.... :nervous i've been busy with my assigment and thesis... :sweatdrop: i hope ypu guys will enjoy this..... :D

Memory of Tears(Final part)

The next day….

As usual, Yurina was waiting for Chinami to show up for their lunch at their usual spot, the bench near the pond. However, there’s also something that Yurina wanted to tell Chinami today. Something that Yurina had hid inside her heart for quite sometimes now and that something was her true feeling towards that bright and energetic Chinami. Yurina never had the courage to tell Chinami her true feeling towards that girl because she was afraid that the feeling that Chinami had for her was not the same and she would end up destroying their comfort level or worst, destroying their friendship, the only thing in this world that Yurina didn’t want to happen.

Yurina couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss and the hug that Chinami gave her yesterday. Yes, they have already hugs each other before, but yesterday, the way that Chinami hugged her was somehow different. Yurina could feel the intimacy between both of them and Yurina also felt safe and secure around the Chinami’s arms. The moment Chinami’s lips touch her forehead, Yurina felt warm, happy and love.  “I’m gonna tell Chii-chan my true feeling for her today….. I want to tell her how much I love her and how important she is to me….” Yurina thought as she grinned to herself. “But I wonder why Chii-chan is so late today…. She never late likes this before…” Yurina mumbled to herself.

30 minutes after that….

The bell finally rang as the signal that the recess was already over. Yurina returned to her class with a sour look on her face. Chinami didn’t show up during lunch today. Yurina waited for until the bell rang and there was no sign of Chinami. “Why didn’t she come??? Did something happen to her???” Yurina thought to herself as she was starting to lose her concentration on her class. When the class was over for the day, Yurina quickly packed her bag and headed towards Chinami’s class. Yurina was about to reached Chinami class when she saw Saki and Miyabi walking towards her. Yurina ran towards them with the intention of getting answer from Chinami’s best friends.

"Kumai-chan!!! What are you doing here???" Saki asked Yurina even though she already knew the answer to her own question.

"I’m looking for Chii-chan…. She didn’t show up during recess Shimi-senpai… Do you know where she is???" Yurina replied as she asked Saki the whereabouts of Chinami.

Saki turned her gazed towards Miyabi with a panic expression. As soon as Miyabi looked at the expression on Saki’s face, she knew that she had to do something or Saki will freak out and Yurina would be suspicious. Miyabi smiled towards Saki as she squeezed Saki’s hand lightly as the signal for Saki to relax and calm down.

"Chii-chan didn’t come to school today Kumai-chan…" Miyabi answered Yurina in Saki’s place.

"What’s wrong??? Is she alright??? Is she sick or something???" Yurina started to throw question at Miyabi with mix expression of panic, concern and worry written all over her gentle face.

Miyabi patted Yurina shoulder as she smiled. “Relax Kumai-chan, Chii’s fine, she’s just having something to do with her family today…. You don’t have to
be worry so much ok….” Miyabi answered as she was hoping that Yurina would trust her. Seeing Yurina just stood there in silent, Miyabi nudged Saki for
reinforcement.

"Miya’s right Kumai-chan… You shouldn’t worry about it too much… You’ll see her again tomorrow…." Saki said as she mile at Yurina.

Yurina sighed heavily as she nodded her head reluctantly. “Ok Shimi-senpai, but if you see Chii-chan, please tell her to call me… I’ve been calling her but she shut her phone off…. So, can you please tell her that Shimi-senpai, Natsuyaki-senpai??? Yurina asked as she looked at her senpai and she saw they nodded their lightly.

"We’ll tell her Kumai-chan… Don’t worry…" Miyabi told Yurina as she smiled.

Yurina bow to her senpai as she turned around and started walking home. Miyabi and Saki stared at Yurina’s back with a great guilt in both of their heart.

“Miya, I think we need to tell Yurina about what really happen to Chii…” Saki said to Miyabi.

Miyabi sighed as she shook her head. “We can’t Saki… Chii had told us to keep it a secret especially from Kumai-chan…” Miyabi said with a stern tone in her voice.

"But, Kumai-chan will suffer of we didn’t tell her Miya…." Saki said as her eyes starting to get wet thinking about Yurina and Chinami. “We both know that Chii doesn’t have much time Miya…. If we keep this a secret from Kumai-chan, her heart will be broken and shatter to pieces especially if she found out another way…” Saki continued as she couldn’t contain her sadness anymore and cry on Miyabi’s shoulder.

Miyabi wipe out Saki’s tears with her thumb as she kissed Saki’s forehead. “We have no right to tell anything to anyone Saki… If Chii don’t want us to tell her, that mean we can’t tell her…. I know that we are being cruel right now, but Chii will be the one that hurt the most if Kumai-chan knows about her condition….” Miyabi said as she tried to hold back her own tears.

Meanwhile at Yurina’s house….

Yurina was just finished her bath as she lay on her bed and started to call Chinami again. Yurina was very disappointed because the only thing that she could reach was the voice mail from Chinami’s phone. “Why did she turn off her phone???” Yurina said with a pout on her face. “Well, I guess I just have to ask her when she calls me…..” Yurina said in defeat. Yurina waited all night for Chinami to call her but she was once again disappointed when the person that she waited never called her. “Maybe she’s tired…. Well, I’ll see her tomorrow anyway…. And I can’t wait to tell her about my feelings and I
will ask her to be my girlfriend…..” Yurina thought to herself as she slowly fall asleep.

The next day….

Chinami didn’t show up again today during recess and Yurina was starting to feel that something’s not right. She went to Saki and Miyabi class but to her surprised, both of them were absence as well. She tried to ask their classmates but they just ignored her and told her to go back to her class and some of them even got angry and told her to stay away from Chinami. That makes Yurina even more suspicious and she could sensed that something bad had happened and she was starting to get very worried and scared.

The last day of school….

For the whole week, Chinami, Saki and Miyabi were absence from school and Yurina was getting very devastated by the day. She has tried everything to get some information about the three of them but she ended up fail. Every day after school, Yurina would stay in her room crying and worrying about Chinami. Even though Yurina was devastated, she knew that she shouldn’t give up and she would never give up. During the recess, she went to their usual spot to wait for Chinami even though Chinami didn’t show up. Yurina was walking home from school that day when she suddenly heard someone calling her name.

"Kumai-chan!!!" Yurina turned towards the owner of the voice and saw Saki and Miyabi walking towards her. Yurina eyes widen as she ran towards them and hugged both of them.

"Where have the two of you been senpai??? Are you here with Chii-chan???" Yurina asked after she pulled away from their hugged.

Miyabi and Saki just hung their head low as Miyabi slowly give a letter that she took from her pocket to Yurina. “Chii give you this….” Miyabi said.

"A letter??? Why Natsuyaki-senpai???" Yurina asked in confusion.

"Just read it Kumai-chan and you will understand everything….." Saki said as she tried to hold her tears.

Seeing Saki and Miyabi expression, Yurina was starting to feel that something was definitely not right. Yurina slowly open the white envelope and took
out the letter inside it.

Dear Yuri-chan,

I want to apologize to you for everything that has been happening this week. I know that you must be very worried about me but I want you to stop doing that. Yuri-chan, do you remember what happen to me during the night that we when to the movies??? I was not feeling well and I asked Miya to send you home. The truth is, I’m dying Yuri-chan. I have kept a secret from you all this time. A secret that I will tell you today and all I’m asking is for you to understand and please forget about me. I have a terminal illness and it have reached the critical stage Yuri-chan. I did have an operation a long time ago but it failed. Do you still remember when you asked me why I eat my lunch alone at our spot??? I told you that I don’t want to disturb Miya and Saki but I lied to you about that. The moment I found out that my operation was failed I was devastated. I couldn’t really show my emotion at home since Saki and Miya were always there to take care of me and the only time that I can do it was the time that I spent on the bench near the pool at lunch. I always sat there and felt sorry for myself. I’ve asked Kami-sama what have I ever done to deserve this fate, I always asked myself why Kami-sama hates me so much. But one day, when I was about to do the same thing, I’ve found an angel sitting there, she was so beautiful and she became my friend. Ever since that day, I never felt sad again and every time that I spend with that angel is the most precious time to me. And I ended falling in love with that angel and that angel is you Yuri-chan. I love you Yuri-chan and I miss you so much. I hope that you will forgive me for hurting you and please don’t be mad at Saki and Miya. They have already scolded me for doing this to you. Please forget everything about me. I’m sorry Yuri-chan, I love you…

With Love
Chinami

Yurina tears fell through her cheeks as soon as she finished reading the letter that Chinami send her. "Where is she???" Yurina asked Saki and Miyabi in tears.

"Please forgive us Kumai-chan, we can’t tell you that…. Both of us have already promise Chinami that we will never told you where she is…." Miyabi answered with a stern tone. Saki nodded her head in agreement even though her her eyes were already filled with tears. “Please don’t force us to break our promise Kumai-chan… Chii do this because she didn’t want you to suffer after this….” Miyabi pleaded.

"Miya’s right Kumai-chan… Chii will never forgive herself for doing this to you and she’s the one that hurt the most because she have to make the person that she loves the most going through this pain…." Saki said to Yurina. "Please understand…." Saki continued in pleads.

"I don’t want to understand!!!" Yurina shouted. "I begged you Shimi-senpai, Natsuyaku-senpai…. Please take me to her….. I have something very important to tell Chii-chan… I begged both of you… Please take me to her….." Yurina begged Miyabi and Saki as she fell onto her knees and her tears was falling faster through her cheeks.

"Why are you being so stubborn and selfish Kumai-chan???!!! Chii did this for your own good!!! Can’t you understand that!!!" Miyabi started to flare.

"You’re the one that didn’t understand Natsuyaki-senpai!!! How do you expect me to accept this and just forget her???!!! Chii is important to me and I don’t want to spend the rest of my life living in regret because I’m not beside her when she needed me the most!!!" Yurina flared back with more tears in her eyes.

Miyabi was just about to argue more but she was stop when her shoulder was patted by Saki. Miyabi turned her head towards Saki and saw Saki shook her head. “We’ll take you to her Kumai-chan but you have to promise us something…..” Saki said to Yurina.

Yurina nodded her head as she wipes out her tears. “Please don’t cry when you see Chii…. No matter how bad her condition is, please don’t cry or Chii will suffer more than she has now….” Saki said to Yurina. “I promise that I will not cry in front of her….” Yurina said as she walked towards Saki and
Miyabi and hold their hands. “Thank you…” Yurina said with a smile.

At the hospital…..

Chinami was waiting nervously for Miyabi and Saki to return. “What took them so long???” Chinami asked herself. Chinami knew that she was being cruel to Yurina by doing this to her, but she couldn’t think of anything else. Chinami knew that Yurina would never forgive her for everything she’s done and Yurina might even hate her for the rest of Yurina’s life. But Chinami thought that it would be better for Yurina to hate her than letting Yurina spending the rest of her life grieving. Chinami’s thought was broken when the door of her room was opened by someone. “What took you guys so long???” Chinami asked as she turned her heads towards the door but the moment her eyes met the person that was standing in front of the door, Chinami just froze in shock. “Yu… Yu…Yu… Yuri-chan…..” Chinami said stuttering.

"Hey...." Yurina replied as she smiled and walked towards Chinami.

"How do you know I’m here??? Where’s Miya and Saki???" Chinami asked without moving her gaze towards Yurina.

"Shimi-senpai said that both of us need some time alone so she and Natsuyaki-senpai went to the café….." Yurina said as she sat on the chair besides Chinami’s bed.

"They told you where to find me??? How could them… They promised me to keep this a secret…." Chinami said as with irritation.

"No Chii-chan, they didn’t tell me, they take me here…. And please don’t be angry with them… I’m the one who force and beg them to take me to you….." Yurina said as she opened her school bag and took out the letter that she received from Chinami before. “What’s the meaning of this???” Yurina said as she put the letter on Chinami’s lap.

Chinami looked at the letter as she hung her head down in regret and guilt. “I…. Please forgive me Yuri-chan…. I didn’t mean to do thing this way but… “

“But what Chii???" Yurina interrupted Chinami before she could finish her explanation. “You’d rather let me hate you than worrying about you??? You would rather let me live my whole live in regret than spending my whole life taking care of you??? I guess I’m not that important to you right Chii???"
Yurina asked Chinami.

Chinami hung her head even lower as she tried to hold her tears. “No Yuri-chan…. Please don’t say that…. I’m sorry for being selfish Yuri-chan… I didn’t mean to take the decision on my own but i just want you to forget about me….” Chinami said slowly with regret.

"Tell me the last sentence of this letter…." Yurina said to Chinami.

"What???" Chinami asked Yurina in confusion.

"The last sentence on your letter…. Say it to me…." Yurina repeated.

Chinami closed her eyes as her cheek flushed because she knew what Yurina wanted her to say. “I’m sorry Yuri-chan, I love….” Before Chinami could finish her sentence, a soft pair of lips touched her lips. Chinami opened her eyes and saw Yurina was kissing her with her eyes closed. After a few second, Yurina pulled back with her cheeks blushing furiously. “Yurina…..” Chinami said as she mentally kicked herself for losing her ability to talk longer.

“I’ve been waiting for that word to come out of your mouth for quite some time now you know….. I love you too Chii….” Yurina confessed.

Tears were rolling through Chinami’s cheeks as she hugged Yurina tightly. Yurina returned the hug as she patted Chinami’s head. A few minutes after that, both of them pulled away from their hug as Yurina hold Chinami hands tightly and squeezed them. “Promise me that you will never do anything like this to me again Chii….” Yurina pleaded.

"I promise Yuri-chan….." Chinami said as she kissed Yurina’s hand. “You should go home now Yuri-chan… It’s getting late…. Let Miya and Saki send you home ok…” Chinami said smiling sweetly at Yurina.

"Ok…. I’ll come again tomorrow…. I promise you…. I‘ll come here every single day until you’re good to go…." Yurina said as she leaned down and kiss her Chinami again. Chinami returned Yurina’s kiss and after a few minutes, they pulled away and Chinami watched Yurina walked towards the door and head out.

After Yurina closed Chinami’s door, she started to walk towards the exit with a smile on her face until she suddenly froze on spot and fall to her knee crying. Yurina finally let everything that she felt inside her chest out when she got out from Chinami’s room. Seeing Chinami so pale and weak had crushed Yurina’s heart but she remembered her promise to Saki and Miyabi that she would never cry in front of Chinami. Yurina was crying uncontrollably until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Yurina turned towards the person that tap her and realized that person was Saki.

"Be strong Kumai-chan…." Saki said as she tried to hold her own tears.

"She will be fine right??? She’s gonna heal soon right???" Yurina pulled away as she asked Saki.

Saki just stood there in silent because she doesn’t know what to answer. Seeing Saki’s state, Miyabi put her hand on Yurina’s shoulder and answered Yurina’s question on Saki’s behalf. “The doctor said that she didn’t have long Kumai-chan…”

Yurina shook her head violently as her tears were running faster from her cheeks. “No, no, no!!! She will be fine!!! Yurina shouted in tears.
Please be strong Kumai-chan…. Please be strong for Chii… She needed us the most right now, she needed you the most right now… Miyabi said as she tried to keep a strong front.

"How long Natsuyaki-senpai???" Yurina asked Miyabi as she tried to stop her tears from flowing down.

Miyabi turned her head to the side as tears finally fall down from her eyes. “The doctor said that Chii only have three weeks…. Myabi answered reluctantly.

Three weeks later…..

Time has move faster for Yurina, Saki, Miyabi and Chinami. After Yurina found out about the time that Chinami had, she went straight to her principal and asked the principal to give her the permission to leave the school for a while because she wanted to look after Chinami. The first week was the hardest for Yurina, every tiem she was at the hospital, she tried her best to smile and pretend to be happy and strong so that Chinami would never felt guilty or sad but when she returned to her house, Yurina spend the rest of her night crying about Chinami and praying to Kami-sama so that her Chii will be fine so that she leave the hospital. Saki and Miyabi always gave Yurina support and the three of them would also take turn to watch over Chinami at the hospital during the night.

Day after day, Chinami’s condition was getting more and more worse. Chhinami’s face was pale and her body was weak but her bright smile never
change. That night, everybody gathered at Chinami’s room including the doctor.

"Doctor Kamei, there’s a meteor shower tonight right???" Asked the weak Chinami.

"Yes Tokunaga-chan, it will be starting soon…." The doctor answered Chinami.

"I want to go and watch it with Yuri-chan, Miya and Saki…." Chinami said as she tried to get off her bed.

"No Chii-chan!!!" Exclaimed Yurina with concern. “You should rest….” Yurina continued.

"Kumai-chan is right Tokunaga-chan, you should rest right now, not walking around…" The doctor said with a stern and sad voice.

"Please Doctor Kamei… I want to watch it with Yuri-chan… Please…" Chinami begged her doctor.

The doctor sighed heavily as she nodded her head. “You can go…. But make sure that you bring your blanket along…. I don’t want you to catch a cold.

Chinami’s smile widen as she took hold of Yurina’s hand and got off from her bed. Yurina, Saki and Miyabi walked closer to Chinami as the three of them
hold Chinami’s hand and tried to prevent her from falling.

"Doctor Kamei, do you think that Tokunaga-chan should be walking right now???" Doctor Kamei nurse, Gaki-san asked her when all four of them were out of the room..

"No…. But, if she wanted to spend time alone with the ones she loved, she should do it now because you know very well just as I do Gaki-san;
Tokunaga-chan doesn’t have long…." Doctor Kamei said  as she wipe out her tears.

On the hospital roof…..

Chinami and Yurina was sitting on a bench with one of Yurina’s hand around Chinami’s shoulder and the other hand was holding Chinami’s hand tightly.
Chinami leaned her head on Yurina’s chest as both of them enjoyed the scene of the meteor shower together. Saki and Miyabi were watching them from
the door while both of them were holding each other tightly as a support as their eyes were flooded with tears.   

"It’s so beautiful Yuri-chan…." Chinami said as she leaned closer to Yurina.

"Yes it is…." Yurina responded.

"Do you want to know what makes it even more beautiful???" Chinami asked as she moved her head from Yurina’s chest and stared into Yurina’s eyes.

"What Chii??? Tell me…." Yurina said smiling sweetly at her Chinami.

"Watching this beautiful scene with my most precious person in the world…. Being in her arm and feeling the love that we both shared…" Chinami said as
she hung her head low trying to hide her red cheeks.

Yurina smiled even more as she moved her hands and place it under Chinami’s chin as she lifted Chinami’s head up again. “I agree with you Chii….”
Yurina said as she leaned her head closer towards Chinami until their lips met. Yurina pulled Chinami closer to deepen the kiss until both of them had to pull apart for air.

"I love you Yuri-chan…." Chinami said as she planted her kiss on Yurina’s hand.

"I love you too Chii…." Yurina replied as she kiss Chinami’s forehead.

"Can I use your lap as my pillow for a little while Yuri-chan???" Chinami asked Yurina.

"Of course you can Chii…." Yurina replied as she let Chinami laid down and placed her head onto Yurina’s lap.

"Wake me up when this is over ok Yuri-chan…." Chinami said as she closed her eyes.

"Ok Chii-chan…." Yurina replied as she caressed Chinami’s cheek.

15 minutes after that……

"Chii, the meteor shower has ended… Wake up…" Yurina said as she shakes Chinami softly but unfortunately there was no respond from Chinami. Yurina tried again but failed. Yurina turned her head towards Saki and Miyabi and saw that both of them were already heading towards her.

"Sleep well my love….. Sweet dream…." Yurina said as she leaned down to kiss Chinami’s forehead with tears running through her cheeks.

End of Flashback

Yurina eyes were flooded with tears as she continued to hug the picture of Chinami. It’s been 1 years since Chinami left her and today was the day that Chinami left her a year ago. A soft wind came through Yurina’s window had stop Yurina from crying. She turned her head to her left side and saw Chinami in a white dress sitting besides her smiling brightly. Yurina wipe out her tears as she stayed on her bed all night with the image of Chinami hugging her.

The End

please dont kill me for writing this kind of ending..... :D :D :D i'm innocent.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (Memory Of Tears Final Part Update!!!!!!)
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 01:02:56 AM »
Really impressive for the whole story, although slowly crumbling she stayed there and let it run its course, good job and hating for killing off a person, I learned that lesson a long time ago, violence is worst XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline memory

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2010, 09:15:21 PM »
You've done it now abok-chan!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

how could you do that to Chii and Yurina??? :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

my heart just could not hold the sorrow when i read this last part and i even cry.... :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

Chii's dead and Yurina had to spend the rest of her life alone without Chii... :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

but i guess i love the way you wrote how Chii's died.... :err: :err: :err: she just go in peace and without pain while she's lying on the laps of the girl that she loved so much....  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:

you will write about miyabi and airi next??? :glasses: :glasses: :glasses: please don't kill anyone or i will team up with oddball-chan and hunt you.... :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2010, 02:24:06 PM »
Abok! you've killed me!  :imdead:

how could you be so cruel to Chii and Yurina, I thought you love them  :gyaaah:  :gyaaah:  :gyaaah:

This last chapter was awesome however, the way you ended it whih Chii just resting her head on Yurina's lap was just superb  :farofflook:
at leat Yurina was able to find love with Chii, even if it was for a short time  :on speedy:

Memory asked you to write about Miya and Airi next but I'm not sure I want you to if it will be as sad as this, if you do write about them and one of them dies then I might just have to team up with Memory-chan..... :knee:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2010, 11:56:22 AM »
hey guys!!! i'm back again... :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo: i'm sorry about not posting this story soon but i have a lot to do lately since i'm in my last semester.... :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: the projects and thesis are killing me..... :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

@kurosawa : are you hating me too for killing Chinami??? :cry: :cry: :cry: please don't hate me too... :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

@memory : tehehehehe.... :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: i know that this ending will make you angry...  :hee: :hee: :hee: but please don't hunt me down.... (running towards the police station) :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

@oddball : i do love them but i also like to become means sometimes.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: tehehehehehe..... :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: why are you teaming with up with memory-chan??? it's not fair...... (running around looking for bodyguards) :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

to ayase909, i hope you like the first part of this story.... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Confusion(Part 1)

Miya x Airi

Another day ended as busy as usual to Natsuyaki Miyabi, the member of Buono. After spending about 8 hours at the studio for their dancing practice, Miyabi, Momoko and Airi were finally done for the day. As soon as the dance practice was over, Miyabi ran as fast as she could towards the dressing room to change and went home for a nice long rest due to the fact that tomorrow was her day off. Miyabi was about to leave the dressing room when
Momoko suddenly came bursting through the door and stop her.

"Miya!!!" Momoko exclaimed. "Glad that I could catch you before you go home…." Momoko said and pulled Miyabi to sit on a couch in the dressing room.

Miyabi looked towards Momoko in confusion as she tried to figure out what was so important. "What’s wrong Momo??? Please don’t tell me that our day off for tomorrow is canceled…." Miyabi said with a little irritation spread through her voice.

Momoko chuckled lightly as she patted Miyabi’s shoulder. "Don’t worry about that Miya…. We will still have our off day tomorrow…." Momoko answered with a smile spread across her lips.

"Great then!!!" Miyabi responded happily. "So, if we will still have our day off tomorrow, what’s the fuzz all about???" Miyabi asked in confusion again.

"Maa-chan and me want you to join us for dinner tonight!!!!" Momoko answered Miyabi's question with a loud and cheerful voice.

Miyabi shook her head lightly as she stood up and went to pack her things. "I can’t join you today Momo…. I’m so tired right now and I want to go back
and sleep until tomorrow…… I’m sorry Momo…" Miyabi declined Momoko invitation.

"Come on Miya…. It will be fun…." Momoko said with a pout. You always turn me and Maa-chan down whenever we invite you to chill with us…. Momoko tried again.

"I’m sorry Momo… Maybe next time ok… Besides, you know that I hate to be a third wheel…." Miyabi responded.

While the two of them were busy discussing or rather arguing, the door was opened and a girl came in with her usual cute toothy grin.

"Miya, Momo, what are you guys discussing???" Airi asked two of her band mates and friends.

"Nothing Airi…." Momoko answered. "I’m just sitting here feeling disappointed because Miya didn’t want to go out with me and Maa-chan…." Momoko said as she went towards Airi and stood beside her.

"Really??? And why is that Miya???" Airi asked Miyabi who stood in front of her with her eyes on the floor.

"I’m tired Airin…. I just want to go home and sleep right now…." Miyabi replied slowly and tried to avoid Airi’s gaze.

"Why are you here anyway Airi??? Are you looking for Miya???" Momoko interrupted.

"Yes, I want to ask you and Miya to go out for dinner tonight but I guess I’m going alone since you already have a date with Maa-chan and Miya want to go straight home….." Airi explained in disappointment.

Hearing the disappointment in Airi’s tone, Miya expression’s changed as she went towards Airi and took hold of Airi’s hand. "I’m just joking with Momo
Airin, I’m not tired at all, and I just say that because I don’t want Momo to force me to go out with her and Maa, I’ll go to dinner with you…." Miyabi said as she smiled sweetly at Airi.

A big smile formed on Airi’s lips as she slowly squeezed Miyabi’s hand. "I know you would never disappoint me Miya!!!" Airi shouted happily and hugged Miyabi. Miyabi cheeks turned red and from the corner of her eyes, she could see that Momoko was smirking at her. Airi pulled away from the hug and packed her things. “I need to see my manager for a while Miya, wait for me at the lobby ok….” Airi said as she disappeared behind the close door.

"So, you are tired huh???" Momoko said and nudge Miyabi’s stomach.

Miyabi patted Momoko’s head and smiled innocently. "I’m sorry Momo but you know that I can’t just let Airin go out by herself; it’s dangerous out there…." Miyabi said.

"Yeah right Miya…. Out of everyone, I’m the last one that you can lie to Miya and I know you’re lying right now…." Momoko said with a smirk on her face.

Miyabi just sighed in defeat as she sat down and stared at the ceiling. "If you already know the reason, why do you have to force me to create an excuse Momo…." Miyabi said with a sad and painful tone inside her voice.

"I just want you to be honest with yourself and your own feeling Miya…. I hate to see my friend pretending to be ok all the time when the truth is, you’re hurting inside….." Momoko said as she moved and sat besides Miyabi. Momoko took hold of Miyabi’s hand and said. "You should tell Airi-chan about your feelings Miya…."

Miyabi jolted from her sit and glared at Momoko. "Are you crazy Momo???!!!" Miyabi said in anger.

"Don’t be angry Miya, I just want you to be honest with her and I think Airi-chan deserves to know the truth about your feeling…" Momoko said as she tried to calm the angry Miyabi.

"And then what??!!! Losing her as my best friend and having Maimi as my enemy???!!!" Miyabi shouted in anger.

Momoko frowned a little but after a few minutes, she calmed herself down and went to take her stuff on the table. Momoko walked towards the door and before she exits the room, she turned towards Miyabi with a bright smile on her face. "I’m sorry Miya, I don’t mean to make you angry but as your friend and group leader, I want you to be happy and the only way for you to be happy is by telling Airi-chan the truth, think about what I tell you because I don’t want you to regret it later…." Momoko said and closed the door behind her.

Miyabi sat back down as she tried to calm herself down. Deep down inside, Miyabi knew that Momoko was telling her the truth and she also knew that she is a coward who can’t even be honest to herself and the one that she loves the most.  Rubbing her temple lightly, Miyabi started to recall back a painful memory that she was intending to forget for the rest of her life.

Miyabi flashback…..

Miyabi was lying down on Airi’s bed when she suddenly felt a weight on her right hand. Miyabi smiled at the person that was using her arm as a pillow and pulled her into an embrace.

"Airin, can I ask you something???" Miyabi said as she continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Sure you can Miya…. Anything…." Airin replied with a toothy grin.

"Do you have someone that you like???" Miyabi asked as her cheeks turned its color to a bright red.

"Of course I do….." Airin relied shortly…. "I like everyone that nice to me especially all the C-ute members and all the Berryz too…." The kappa continued as she giggled.

Miyabi frowned as she poked Airi’s nose lightly. "I don’t mean it like that Airin, what I’m asking is there someone that you like more than friends, someone that you love…" Miyabi re-phrase her question and stared at the ceiling again.

"Mou Miya…. What’s wrong with you tonight…." Airi said with a flush on her cheeks. "But there is someone that I love more than just a friend….." Airi confessed with a bigger flush on her cheeks.

Miyabi’s heart started to pump faster as she was getting afraid and anxious about the person that Airi love. Miyabi got up and sat in front of Airi. "Tell me who is it Airin…." Miyabi demanded with huge fear.

Airi hung her head low as she was trying to avoid herself from making any eye contact with Miyabi. "Well, she’s one of our friends from HP Kids and ever since I know her, she always protected me and she would do anything just to make me smile…. The thing that I love most about her is the attention that she always gave me and the warm that she provided whenever I felt scare and unsure…. She really care for me even though sometimes she have absolutely no clue about my feeling no matter how many times I tried to show it…." Airi confessed to Miya.

Miyabi’s heart was getting more anxious as she decided to ask Airi who that person was and plead to Kami-sama that the person Airi was talking about was her. "Who’s that person Airin??? Tell me…." Miyabi blurted.

"Th…. Th…. That person’s name is M…." before Airi could finish her sentence, a sound of a ring tone had disturbed them. Airi quickly pick up her phone and without telling Miyabi anything, she ran downstairs to meet with the person who just call her.

"Damn it!!! Who the hell was that???!!! Well, whoever it was, that person sure has the nerve to disturb me and Airin!!!" Miyabi said to herself as she moved towards the window and peek outside. The moment Miyabi’s eyes saw that person, her heart was crushed when she saw the scene that was happening outside. Maimi was hugging Airi tightly in her arms as she kissed Airi’s forehead. "So that’s the person you love…" Miyabi murmured softly to herself and moved away from the window.

When Airi returned to her room, she was feeling frustrated to see Miyabi was already sleeping. Airi tried to wake Miyabi but failed and after a few tries, she gave up and sleep besides Miyabi.

Later that night, Miyabi woke up and felt a pair of arms hugging her tightly as if the person that was hugging her didn’t want to let her go. Miya smiled sadly as she placed her palm on top of Airi’s hand and stroke them gently. “I want you to hold me like this forever Airin but Maimi has beaten me before
I could take your heart away….” Miyabi murmured to herself as her eyes were flooded with tears. Maimi kissed Airi’s forehead and cuddled the sleeping
kappa angel close to her until the morning came.

The next morning, Miyabi went home without waiting for Airi to wake up. Her heart was full with pain and her eyes were flooded with tears. Only Momoko knew what happened since she had caught Miyabi’s crying in the toilet after seeing Airi with Maimi.

End of Flashback….

Miyabi’s thought was broken when she heard the door was opening. Miyabi turned her head towards the door and saw Airi’s poking her head inside with her usual bright and cute toothy grin.

"I knew you would be here Miya… I thought I told you to wait for me at the lobby…." Airi said with a smile.

"I’m sorry Airin, I got lost in my thought…." Miyabi said sheepishly.

"It’s ok, so tell me what are you thinking about???" Airi asked as she hooked her arms with Miyabi and twined their fingers together.

"Nothing…" Miyabi said as she patted Airi’s head. “Momo maybe right about me not being honest with myself but it’s better to be a coward than being the brave who lose everything….” Miyabi thought to herself as she and Airi walked towards the exit.

Meanwhile, at the restaurant….

"Momochi, why are you spacing out???" Maasa asked her cute girlfriend who seemed to be thinking about something.

"I’ve just had a fight with Miya…" Momoko said.

"Is it about Airi-chan again???" Maasa asked with great interest.

"Yes… Miya still don’t have a clue and the ones that getting hurt is Airi-chan… I couldn’t stand it anymore Maa-chan, we have to do something….." Momoko pleaded as she lean her head onto Maasa’s shoulder.

"I know about that Momochi….. Maybe we can think of something after this….." Maasa said as she lifted Momoko’s chin and gave her a light peck on the lips.

To be continued…..

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Abok BeriKyuu CollecTions (Confusion~Miya x Airi~ Part 1)
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »
Sorry, I like killing off people :D or talking about the dead, I think hate is not the right word, more like impressed :nervous

Thes tory so far, Airi and Miya are fighting their own feelings and Momo who is trying to be cupid, cannot get them to admit it, but she gave it a shot :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2010, 01:10:45 PM »
Hmm so you did to A Miya/Airi story, intresting, intresting.

So Miya obviously had feelings for Maimi but believes that Airi is in love with Maimi because she saw Maimi kissing her on the fore-head, hmm to mee Miya's evidence is not that conclusive...

Momo was definatly hinting that she knows that Airi likes Miya and that Miya dosn't know, Juding that perhaps Airi has possibly talked to Momo about the fact that she may like Miya and we know that Miya has told Momo about her flashback story I'm surprised that Momo has not told both Airi and Miya about it all, I wonder if it's because she wants them to figure it out themselves...

P.S. DON'T KILL EITHER OF THESE GIRLS, OR ELSE..... :on kimbo:  :lol:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 03:07:46 PM »
Okay so from what I gather, is the Miya has feelings for Airi but is aware the Maimi kissed Airi on the forehead.  Momo and Maa obviously know something that Miya doesn't and I have the strange feeling that the kiss by Maimi is innocent and that Airi confides in Maimi for most things and because of this, their relationship is very close.   

Airi has probably told Momo (or Momo forced it out of Airi, same thing) and has been trying to set them up to confess to each other however neither person wants to make the first move because they are unaware of the other's feelings.

Why do I have a bad feeling about Momo trying to get involved with this??? from my recollection of your first fic, Erika and Maa getting involved only made things difficult for Maimi and Airi because it led to more trouble.

My curiousity lies within Maimi in the sense that she hasn't knocked some sense into Miya as of yet but that could be because of Airi however what other role does Maimi play??? Is it possible that Maimi does hold feelings for Airi yet she also knows the truth about Airi's feelings and has decided to hold back??

Offline memory

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 05:39:16 AM »
a new story!!! :mon roll: :mon roll: :mon roll: and sorry for not comment on it sooner abok-chan.... :mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat: i've been so busy.... :mon exhaust: :mon exhaust: :mon exhaust:

looks like a good start and judging from the title, i guess, no one is going to get kill this time.... :mon dance:

so Miya is in love with Airi but when she saw the kiss that Maimi give to Airi, she decided to forget her own feeling and just stay on the sidelines... :mon surr: :mon surr: :mon surr: Poor Miya..... :mon cry: :mon cry: :mon cry:

Momo seems to know about something big and important too.... :mon unsure: :mon unsure: :mon unsure:

“Momo maybe right about me not being honest with myself but it’s better to be a coward than being the brave who lose everything….”

i dont know why but i really loves this line.... :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:

update soon abok-chan!!! and remember, if you kill anyone, oddball-chan and me are going to do something horrible to you.... :mon worklate: :mon worklate: :mon worklate:

Offline ayase909

• Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »
ooh......is this fic for me?  :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe: just kidding!  :on ksweat:

like the first part :hee:....it was different than the usual Airi having crush with Miya and was being all emo!  :err: :err: :err:

here, it was Miya going all martyr.... :bingo: :bingo: :bingo:

and the usual Miya-Airi-Maimi love triangle  :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onionwhip:

more.....i hope u'll put Risako too, making Airi jealous or something  :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

update fast!  :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Konton -chaos-