JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Berserker Tune

Author Topic: ☆TAKAGAKI☆ [ONE SHOT] (repost) A Forgotten Aniversary  (Read 5601 times)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
☆TAKAGAKI☆ [ONE SHOT] (repost) A Forgotten Aniversary
« on: January 25, 2012, 12:27:47 PM »
TA~DA~
My 1st fic!  :oops: :oops: :oops: I know it's badly written... But please read and comment, and i'll try my best in my next fanfic!! Yorushiku!!!

A forgotten aniversary
~~~~~~~~~

Risa yawned loudly. Another gruesome day of training was finally over. Another day of teaching her juniors the various dance moves and so on. The bean was anticipating a hot bath and an early night. Clicking the 'post' button on her iPhone to update her blog, Risa alighted from the train and begin to walk home.

'Bzzz...' the bean's phone buzzed, signalling that a message was received.
Niinii,
Papa, Mama and Yuri will be out tonight to attend a wedding dinner in Niigata, and will be returning tomorrow.
Love,
Papa.
'Alone again tonight…' pouting, the bean typed back a fast reply, shivering in her warm clothes, wishing to be nowhere but home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Mou... Is Rii-chan reaching home yet?? Maybe I should give her a call... But that'll spoil the surprise!!' An impatient Takahashi Ai pondered. Placing the final touches on the well decorated table, Ai sighed as she sat down on the couch. The table was in fact, really well decorated. Two plates of home-made steak and a few candle holders with candles, what wouldn't be better than coming home to a candle-light dinner with your girlfriend to celebrate their 8th aniversary??

Upon, hearing the sound of keys, Ai quickly switched off the lights after lighting the candles and then, hid behind the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Risa wearily looked in her pouch for her keys. Once finding them, she inserted them into the key-hole and pushed open the door, only to be surprised by the illumination of candles.

''Whaa-??'' the bean let out a surprise squeak. Immediately, the flick of a switch was heard, followed by an all too familiar voice.
''Surprised, my love??''
Instead of a steady reply, Ai heard a loud
"GAHH!"
and flinched as she felt a hand smack her arm hard.

Turning to face the source of the melodic voice, Risa gasped upon coming face-to-face with her lover.
Grinning sheepishly, the bean stuttered
''Who-ops, sorry Ai. Wh-what are you doing here?''
Seeing Ai's eyebrows form into a frown, a switch clicked in the bean's brain. Clasping her hands over her mouth, a loud gasp was heard, followed by a mumbled confession.
'' I forgot... Our 8th aniversary...''
Realising what she had forgotten, the bean begin to panic.
''Ai! I'm sorry, i'm sorry! I didn't mean to forget our aniversary, it's just that the rehearsals have been up to my neck, and so it slipped my mind! I swear it won't happen again!"
"It's okay, love. Don't---"
Before Ai could finish speaking, the bean begun her ramble again.
"IT'S NOT OKAY!! I have just forgotten it, one of my most important days!! I for--"
The bean's mini babble-train was shortened by soft lips pressing against hers.
"I told you, it's okay. Trust me. I know rehearsals have been hard on you."
The soothing voice of her girlfriend calmed risa, and the bean stopped her mini-rant.
"Now, let's eat, okay? And then i'll have time to cuddle you…"
Ai mumbled. Nodding her head, the bean silently followed Ai to the dinner table, the rest of her troubles longed forgotten.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Dou??~ please comment!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:50:12 PM by risa_ai »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: ☆TAKAGAKI☆ [ONE SHOT] (repost) A Forgotten Aniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:37:25 PM »
ubber cute! X3 ranting risa is always the best ^^ and dont worry about your writing^^ its fine and with more of it you'll get better and better k?  :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Berserker Tune