JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Graffitti

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118301 times)

Offline Necco

• Part-time silent lurker.
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-04) Drabbles #2
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2016, 03:38:35 PM »
I want to see the picture  :panic:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2016, 04:05:55 PM »
I want to see the picture  :panic:
Thank you for reading the fic~ :)

I heard from some readers that image is not coming out if you are viewing it on your mobile. I visited the page with my phone to confirm it and it's true. I wonder why.

Here is the link of the same update from my Tumblr: http://shortcut48.tumblr.com/post/154028290844/things-that-mix-48g-fanfic

And here is the address of the drawing itself: http://68.media.tumblr.com/616a0ad3bebf06b0e9d5417a82a1895a/tumblr_inline_ohnuaxQb2B1thpqs1_1280.jpg

I hope this helps~ :)
I love girls in short cut...

Offline Necco

• Part-time silent lurker.
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2016, 04:24:42 PM »
Thanks shortcut48-san. Yeah I'm reading your fic from mobile. It's really good. Keep up the good work.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2016, 04:46:02 PM »
With that picture now I can imagine all this story like a movie in my head. Thx Cut-san!!

Well that was not supposed to be a question. But anyway now I'm imagining Maru answering that "question". A little bit panicking and a little bit flustered... Shishishishishi
Oh, and I swear I'm not Miyuki or Jurina. If so then I'm an oshi of myself  :whistle: :whistle:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2016, 03:23:59 AM »
Thanks shortcut48-san. Yeah I'm reading your fic from mobile. It's really good. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much. I'm doing my best for this fic~! :)

With that picture now I can imagine all this story like a movie in my head. Thx Cut-san!!

Well that was not supposed to be a question. But anyway now I'm imagining Maru answering that "question". A little bit panicking and a little bit flustered... Shishishishishi
Oh, and I swear I'm not Miyuki or Jurina. If so then I'm an oshi of myself  :whistle: :whistle:

It doesn't have to be a question really. If I see some material-worthy from the comments, I'll use it without your permission. BWAHAHA. XD JK.

Haha thank you cut san it's really entertaining, so that was a real question from the reader right? And you can create a story from it.. Amazing!! :cow: (Takayama (kazumin'style!)

Ameyjing~! XD Thank you that you found it entertaining. Yes, those were all from readers (except one). HAHA.

Thanks for reading this quick drabble. Please get yourselves ready for the next chapters~  :bingo:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+

Jurina heard Maru release a deep breath. “No choice, Koinu… We should go with that.

"That".... What is "that"???!!!!

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
For some reason, Maru has a striking resemblance with a friend of mine who studies in Korea named Rosalie.

She has that hair and waits those kinds of glasses.

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
Finally Maru- kun met nogizaka girls  ^_^
I'm really really curious, for what were happened with nogizaka girls and Maruu... (please make a drabble about it too!!!)

Is it just me who thinking "That" thing that Maru plan is DANSO?? (I hope I guess it right >_<)
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
maru has a work with nogizaka? yeay~ are you gonna make nogizaka's members fall for maru charm too? :w00t:

“You should go.” Maru cut the connection of their stares. “You can’t have your girlfriend wait for you that long.”
yeah! you should go, please don't make maru suffer again because of you :(

"that" it must be danso right? :D
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
honto ni arigatou author-san^^ *deep bow*

you really make me laugh so hard with the danso especially at mayuyu and shinobu's part, and make my heart broken too with the last part... yabai... you really did your job^^
i see that you really collected some source before making it into a fic, you even used the video^^

but please, don't make maru suffer more than this :(

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Both MaruParu have mutual feelings of each other but each's ego and perception prevent them to be together :cry:

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
Eeeeeeeeh? Nani kore....?
You know, Shortcut48-san, I am a big YuiParu shipper.
But, if it turns out like this, I don't want Paruru to end up with Yuihan if she does not really love her.
It's just too painful.
Paruru ending up with Maru may feel like a betrayal. But, Paruru staying with Yuihan because of the complicated situation will be a downright insult.
(Huh? Why am I being this serious over a fic? Lol...)

Anyway, I'm liking this fic more and more although it's breaking my heart more and more as well.
I can hear my heart's cracking when I read the part where Yuihan said that it's her fate as the Soukantoku.
Really... Your writing is just too painfully beautiful (or beautifully painful  :cry: ?)

*But that wota forum chat was really entertaining   XD

Thank you very much for these arcs. Will be looking forward for more :)

Offline Sooyoung_GG

I'm one of your silent readers. Author-San, I hope for you to update soon :inlove:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Thank YOU~
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2016, 07:49:19 AM »
Hello, everyone! I just finished my semester and I'm back to business. Did you miss me? LoL. JK. XD
I was thinking of uploading a drabble last Wednesday but I thought it will be more fun if there will be illustrations on it hence the silence from me this week.
Next chapter will be up on Sunday. The timeline is finally on August 30. LoL, I'm so late. Haha. Well, I guess you can all guess the events that will come up next.

@ミサキ-san , Thank you~^^ It's true that I consider everything that happens/happened in reality before writing. And guess what? Because of graduation announcements here and there, an arc I was thinking of got ruined. I'm still wondering of whether I should change the lead of that arc or just drop it. Wait, what am I even blabbering about? Haha. And about Maru, hmmm... :)

@Genkikid-san, That is a little sad, ain't it. But I'm kinda more sad because of Yuihan when I was writing this. :(

@DeNight-san, Thank you so much for reading this even though your ship in this fic is quite in an unsteady ocean. If this really happened in reality I would be sad for Yuihan as well because I also like YuiParu. :( But thank you again. receiving a compliment from great writers such as you gives me a push. :)

@Sooyoung_GG-san, Thank you also for silently reading~ ^^ Haha. But I won't mind if you comment often. ;)
I will update soon. I just got through finals~ Yay~ Please hang on. :)

Also, thanks to those are always hitting the Thanks button~ mebo1-san, SheenC-san, yuuri14-san, misaamasane-san, Minami-chan(-san), akbdaisuki48-san , thanks a lot. (I based it to last chap's thanks received) And to all those who are still reading this fic up to here, to all the silent readers, to all who hate Maru (just go hate Maru but don't hate me, please? LoL. JK) Thank you so much~  :kneelbow:

See you again on Sunday~
Next Arc is KH. :)

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-18) Haruppi (I)
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2016, 01:27:11 PM »
welcome back author-san! and yey you updated it :cow:
that's so sweet... maru is stand for haruppi  :inlove:
I sense MaruHaruppi here  XD
that baka still denied that she's love paru, even after jurina trying to help her :smhid
please keep your work! :cathappy:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2016, 04:43:35 PM »
Bonta-kun kawaii~~

Ooh Haruppi... Not being the Haruka Maru likes... Being an oshimen and love interest (even Maru keep denying) are different things  :cry:

And  now I'm wondering what the meaning of the fate of GM Yui was saying

Aahhh the nogizaka program Maru was Guesting is nogibingo since the darkroom is nogibingo style...

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2016, 11:50:15 AM »
So, you really found some time to write after all, Shortcut48-san :)
Thank you for this update. It must not been easy with the busy life you're going through.
So even Haruppi could see from such an early time that MaRuppi may never be a couple because she was not the Haruka that Maru's been wanting to see.
Guess this is why people say that love is blind. Everyone can see it except the particular two people involved...

*About what you said in reply before... Iyaiyaiya... I'm not a great writer yet. I'm learning a lot from reading your fic, you know :) And don't worry about my broken heart. I've tried to mend it by watching some part from the 9 Gen sleep over episode of Nemousu and Paruru's interview in Yui's Consultation Room in AKB48Show XD

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 12-21) Haruppi (II)
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2016, 01:08:40 AM »
Maruuu!!!! Why do you have to say you're with haruppii!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

GM......  :( :cry: :cry:

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2016, 01:49:03 AM »
Hello Author-san!!!!

Bye Author-san!!!!

Just kidding. Well, it's been a few weeks? Months? Idk, since the first time we chat. Lol. And I always say to you that I will leave a comment here and how I will turn this thread a life changing narrative on how Sayanee's chin stabbing moments changed my life. So here it comes.

The reason is every time I read those scenes which I always do on my way home after work is that everyone in the car watching me secretly laughing myself so hard that I look like a mad person and giving me a -this gay must be crazy- face lol.

And that's it. That's the reason. I already told you that on our convos.

I already told you that a read your fic for the 5th or 6th, idk I lost count. It's so good that I read it so many times. You already knew that. So, that's it. I leave a comment. So yeah. Good job on this WONDERFUL fic!

PS. Please MOOOOOREEEEEE JUNMARCO SCENES. (It looks like I'm the only one who's a JunMarco shipper here, is there anyone who's a shipper like me?)

PPS. You know Cute Cut-san Maru looks like someone I know. Lol

PPPS. I leave a comment again. If I'm in the mood lol. Bye!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:21:29 PM by MatsuiLee »
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2016, 03:08:06 PM »
yo! sorry for the late comment :sweatdrop:

thank you for MaruParu scene shortcut48-san^^

The lift’s door opened and Maru grumpily stood up. She was on the midway of taking her first step out when everything went pitch black. A loud thudding sound was heard as she fall face down. Thankfully she was wearing something on her head or else she could’ve sustained a bad injury just by looking at how she hit the ground.

The girl tried to stand up as her sight slowly comes back to normal. “How many times has this happened already?” She started running fast as soon as she regained her balance. She has to get home quick to save her lovely costume from the red fluid running out from her nose.
eh? what happened with Maru? is she has some illness?? :(

Maruuu!!!! Why do you have to say you're with haruppii!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
agreed!! Maru no bakaaaa!! :frustrated:  :angry1: :err:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Graffitti