JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chow Yun Fat - Shanghai Grand

Author Topic: Everyone Has Their Own Problem||Multiple Pairings||[GB] Ch. 11 update! 23.06.17  (Read 49118 times)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
CHARACTERS
Weirdy Girls

- Matsui Rena: She loves to study so much. Students call her weirdy girl because when she failed to answer a question of a subject, she will scream in frustration and when you steal one of her book....you will get injured. She loves to eat spicy food and quiet strong as well.

- Maeda Atsuko: She never seen speak and blinked her eyes. She has a blank expression. Student thought she is a robot and called her weirdy girl. All teachers are scared of her attitude. Wears an oval-shaped glasses and bring a book wherever she go. Student don't know what kind of book she always bring because they're scared to take a look at it.

Pretty Girls

-Kashiwagi Yuki: Vice president of student council. Has black aura when she is angry. Rich and pretty too. An arrogant sometimes. So popular and being called Princess.

-Kojima Haruna: Good-looking girl. Loves to pedicure her nail in class. Good at girly things too. Has sexy body that make Yuu likes to follow her. She is an airhead.

-Shimazaki Haruka: Secretary of student council. Loves melonpan. Has two dimples. She is known as salty pretty.

Naughty Boys

-Matsui Jun: Handsome, rich, charming, and more perfection he has but there is one weakness he has, he is not smart or we can say he is dumb. He doesn't has any interest to study but that can't stop the girls to surround him.

-Takahashi Minami: He is a playboy, handsome and love chatting. Has a girlfriend name Ray. Although he is one of naughty boys, he is a kind person. He has a record: break 30 girls heart in his first three days of high school.

-Oshima Yuu: Pervert and has squirrel teeth. Sometimes being called pervert squirrel. Always following Haruna wherever she go. Had messy hair but looks cool on him. A playboy also and loves to play basketball.

Classy Boys

-Watanabe Yuma: Clever student and quite handsome. A pervert and loves oshiri. Yuu knew that and made a small club named Oshiri Brothers (the member just two of them lol). Can draw manga so well. His parents are rich too.

-Yokoyama Yuizo: President of student council. Smile never left his face. Smart and quiet popular. Much to a loner. Knows all school system and has the ability of a hacker.

Others:

-Shinoda Mariko (27 years old): Homeroom teacher of class 2B in Seiyou Gakuen. She teaches Math. Kind but sometimes killer. Looks like a model. Jun's aunt.

-Akimoto Yasushi (48 years old): Principal of Seiyou Gakuen. Knows all students' name. Be careful when speak with him.

-Miyazawa Sae (25 years old): English teacher. Charming and has some fans in Seiyou Gakuen.

-Ray (17 years old): Minami's girlfriend. Beauty like a model. Jealousy person. Will bully someone/somebody who likes to be around her boyfriend. She is in class 2-A

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: ~1234(Multiple Pairings)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:20:08 AM »
yaaaay theres atsumina  :inlove: :inlove:

but, takamina is playboy T^T
i hope takamina will make acchan fall in love with him
and acchan will make takamina fall in love with her  :cry:

thanks for the chapter btw  :thumbsup
i will waiting for your update

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: ~1234(Multiple Pairings)Everyone Have Their Own Problems
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 08:56:15 AM »
hahahaha  :lol:

great chapter  :thumbsup
acchan so cold
rena so.. hmm.. aggresive?
and poor Yuu  :(

pls update soon  ;)

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
yeah~ acchan finally spoke...  :thumbsup
minami you shoul appear earlier when those punks punch and kick maeda.. :banghead:
nice stoy koyumichan~
WELCOME TO JPHIP FORUM.  :welcome

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
nice plot! i wanna know how minami can get atsuko's heart, and how atsuko can fall in love with him.

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah~ finally acchan spoke
wanna see what will going on with Kojiyuu :tama-mad:

Offline sopiyah

ooww finally wmatsui moment....
eh jurina faint....
rena sama so scary at home....

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Oooooh I found an interesting story here! New reader!! :D

But only a question please: Can you make some space or paragraph because I have an bad eyes. Sorry if I disturb you :bow:
If you don't want it is ok  :)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
Haha. Wmatsui moment.. poor jurina...
Still naughty huh? :lol:
Haha... waiting for next update then... :cow:
Wee~~

Offline takeshi77

• ecchi
great story  :twothumbs
i hope u can finish that story quickly and can continue this story soon  XD

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Minami got close to Atsuko..little

Jun find that Rena have sexy body...she always does

Update soon~

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Hoho jun so sneaky~~~

Update at the classy boys :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
interesting story.. please update soon  :bow:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
why until now has not been updated author-san .. and I really liked this fic although hasnt updated :(
I hope you will continue again
Thank you :)

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
MORE WMATSUI MOMETSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
 :ptam-glow: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :on bleed: :shy1: :shy2: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :wigglypanda:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Yaahhhoooo minna-san!!!! First of all let me apologize because I abandoned this fic for TWO YEARS. I still can't believe that I stop the idea for this fic for that long. Honto ni gomennasai!!! :kneelbow: :kneelbow: Second, why I re-write this fic is back to the first topic. Since it had been two years, the file for this fic was missing :err: :err: and when I re-read this fic I felt like "Omg there are too many errors!". That's why I re-write it. I hope you don't mind :hee: okay! Without further ado, hope you like the new version~~ well because I'm just a human being, I surely have flaws so, sorry for typos and grammatical mistakes you will find~~
Ps, actually I didn't change the whole story. Just erase some things and add some things. There are three pairings that I erased too. I hope you won't angry with me :on cloudeye:

BIG THANKS TO KAIRI65-SAMA WHO HELPED TO CHOOSE THE MALE NAME FOR YUI~~ :gmon heartu: :gmon heartu: AND PEOPLE WHO COMMENTED ON THIS FIC. WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE DROPPED THIS. LOVE YA~~ :mon kissy: :mon kissy:

Everyone Has Their Own Problem
Chapter 1
[/size][/color]

KRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

The school bell rang. All students of Seiyou Gakuen entered their own respective class right away after hearing the annoying sound. New semester had begun after long holiday but it seems the holidays were not enough for them. Some of them can be seen yawning and has no spirit to attend class. While some are happy because they meet with their friends again, reunited their groups. Now let's proceed to the class where almost all of our characters are in. Class 2-B still crowded because their homeroom teacher has not entered the class yet. It's been 10 minutes the teacher deskwork in the class is empty. Sudennly, a good-looking tall teacher entered the classroom with smile flashed on her lips.

"Good morning students!" The teacher greeted her students.

"Good morning sensei!" The students replied.

"Okay for the start, I will absent you all first. Raise your hand when I call your name." Said the teacher.

"bla....bla....bla...." The teacher absenting the students' name one by one, until Maeda Atsuko being called, all students out of sudden shut their mouths tightly.

"Maeda Atsuko." Atsuko raised her hand with blank expression. 'What happenned with that girl's expression?' The teacher felt chill down her spine but she remembers her duty as teacher so she shrugged it off and continued.

"Matsui Jun." Jun raised his hand lazily without looking at the teacher.

"Matsui Rena...ohh we have double Matsui in this class" The teacher surprised and then she looked at Rena who raised her hand.

"Psstt oiii Yuma, we are in the same class with both weirdy girls!" Yuu awaken Yuma who is sleeping in the class.

"Hmm....so what? huuuaahhmmm......" He yawned.

"I just want to tell you and you know what? we are in the same class with Haruna too!" Yuu looked so excited and showed his squirrel teeth.

"so what?" Yuma just gave his bored expression.

"Tssk you can't understand how excited I am!" Yuu yelled to him and unfortunately got the teacher's attention.

"Excited about what Oshima-san?"

"A-ano..that was nothing sensei..hehehe..." Yuu faked a laugh. The teacher raised an eyebrow and continued absenting the students name. Finally she finished, she introduced herself to her newly promoted to next grade students. "Okay I had finished absent you all. My name is Shinoda Mariko. I'm 27 years old and I teach Math. Today's free class so you all can continue your own activity and meet new friends."

The class immediately burst into cheer after that. Our Shinoda-sensei of course doesn't let that happen too long. She hit her deskwork quite hard. Its hitting sound echoed throughout the class loudly caused them all to silent. "Don't forget lessons start tomorrow. See you later class!" Shinoda sensei left the class and the class started to be crowd again. Jun did not know what to do hence he chose to leave the class, to find some fresh air outside.

AtsuMina moment
"Minamiiii-kuuunnn what are you doing right now?" some girls entered class 2-B and surrounded the player, Takahashi Minami.

"I don't know. I'm pretty bored now. Hmmm..how about we go to karaoke after school?"

"Kyaaa we have a date with Minami-kun!" Those girls screamed so loud, make Atsuko stared at them with her blank expression deeply. They froze on their standing place for couple of seconds, left the class and bid see you again to Minami hurriedly. Leaving him with question mark above his head. He just sighed then looked at Atsuko who already turning her face to the window (her seat is next to the window).

'What was the meaning of her expression a while ago? Did she jealous? Did she want to go out with me too? Wait, she is one of the weirdy girls right? Hm~ I want to make a record again, make this blank expression girl speak and fall in love with me. Okay I make my move now!' Minami came closer and greeted her.

"Hey Maeda right? or can I call you Atsuko? I'm Takahashi Minami, you can call me Minami. I guess you already know my name because sensei called my name today." Atsuko ignored him and did not even flinch, just staring outside the window.

'OMG she does not respond me and ignoring me! she is just staring at that stupid window and I'm here like a stupid person who looks like talking to a doll. Geez what is wrong with her?!' When Minami wanted to talk again, sudennly a girl appeared and hugged him from behind.

WMatsui Moment
Jun was walking on the school corridor. He met with so many students who greeted him warmly especially girls. He waved his hand to them and smiling, make these girls went ‘doki-doki’ and screamed excitedly. Jun walked toward the vendor drink machine and bought a can of coffee. He opened and drink it while continue walking. Out of nowhere, came a bunch of screaming girls approached him.

”Kyaaaaa!!!! Jun-kun waiitttt!!!”

”The heck?! What they want from me?” Jun started to run. He didn’t look to the front because he looks into his backward to see how far those girls chasing him. Bad for him, he bumped onto something...or is it someone?

BRUUUKK!!

Alright he bumped on someone. Both of them fell and those girls stop running, froze on their stop spot.

"Arrgghh! How unlucky I am today," He sighed also not forget to mention rubbed his hurt forehead. After he can calmed himself, he looked at the person he bumped on. He thought of saw this girl somewhere but he forgot. The girl looked at her poor books which also fell. These books got wet and dirty because the content of the coffee poured out onto it.

"Ah...my coffee fell. Tsk what should I drink now?" Jun pulled out his hair frustratedly.

”Drink this.” The girl muttered

”Huh?” Jun raised his right eyebrow. Puzzled by her words. The girl stood up, stared into Jun’s eyes with sinister eyes. Out of sudden, she punches Jun hard on his face.

"What the—"

BUUUAAAKKK!

"Why did you pun—"

BUUUAAAKKK!

”Hey are you cr—"

BUUUAAAKKK!

Students in the corridor got attracted and soon they circling them. They can’t do anything to stop that girl because they are scared of what she did to Jun and beside, they don’t want to get injured too. ”Stop there, Matsui Rena-san!”

Shinoda sensei came from nowhere and approached Jun and The girl who is Rena. Rena’s hands full of blood now while Jun is lying on the floor breathing hard and half fainted.

”Matsui Rena-san, please calm yourself. Those are just books, you can buy the new of them later. Also it was out of Matsui Jun-san's control to bumped on you.” Shinoda sensei trying to calm Rena. She was being silent for some minutes. When her bloody hands distracted her, she formed a creepy grin then laughed.

”Hahahahahahahaahahhaha, you said that as if books are just unimportant things. You mocked them. I hate a person like that.” Rena laughed like a psycho afterward. Students who saw it speculated she is crazy.

”Matsui Rena-san please follow me. Students, please carry Matsui Jun-san to the infirmary.” Shinoda-sensei walked out from there with Rena following her track while biting her nail. Students are whispering and talking about Rena when another students carrying Jun to the imfirmary.

‘You b*tch, Matsui Rena! Finally I remember you. You’re my classmate and your name is the next on absence list after me. You punched me just for that stupid books. You’ll pay for what you’ve done to me, weird girl!’ Jun cursing her in his mind.

KojiYuu Moment
Haruna and her friends,Yukirin and Paruru are heading out to the cafeteria. They wanted to chit-chat and also eat the delicious pancake from Seiyou Gakuen in there. On their way to there, Yuu is stalking them from behind. ‘Oh My God Haruna’s oshiri is so great! Her oppai too. I wonder when I can touch them...’

Here our Oshima Yuu with his perverted mind. He stalked them until they arrived in the cafeteria. He takes a seat near their desk and orders some snacks with his eyes fixated at Haruna. “Nee Haruna, I want to meet with Akicha for a while. Paruru wants to go to the toilet too. Can you wait here? Because I don’t want other people to steal our desk.” Haruna nodded and showed her right thumb to Yukirin. Yuki felt relieved now and left her with Paruru by her side.

Suddenly a boy came to Haruna and sat in front of her. It startled her thus she gasped. “W-who are you?!” Haruna asked that boy with surprised expression. The boy smirked to Haruna and took out his right hand.

”Oshima Yuu desu. We are classmates, did you remember?”

She put her index finger on her chin cutely trying to remember. “Hmm...oh I remember! Oshima-san who sit next to Watanabe-san right? Do you need something?” She shook his hand.

"I want to know you more Haruna~"

Long silence.

"...EH?!" Yuu’s sudden word makes Haruna blushed so hard. She lowered her head and speechless for some minutes.

".....Did you call me Haruna just now?" Haruna asked Yuu nervously.

"Yes, you did not like it?"

"Ah that’s not like it...>_<"

"You must call me Yuu too okay?" Haruna nodded hesitantly. The air became awkward because the silence between them.

"By the way Yuu-san, from what you want to know me?" Haruna broke the silence with her head tilting into right side and she asked in such a cute way which Yuu can’t resist.

"FROM YOUR OPPAI!" Suddenly Yuu stood up from his seat and touched Haruna’s breasts. Haruna widened her eyes. Students in the cafeteria spontaneously diverted their gazes to where the shout from. Surprisingly, Yuu didn't feel at fault, not at all! Moreover, he grinned to Haruna and showed his squirrel teeth. Yukirin and Paruru who have came back from the toilet were shock of what they see. Paruru wants to help her but suddenly...

"Kyaaa!!! Hentai!!!" Haruna slapped Yuu so hard and stood up from her seat. She was so angry whereas at first she thought Yuu had a crush on her. She thought Yuu was a romantic and gentle person but she was totally WRONG! He is a PERVERT PERSON! In her mind right now, she hates Oshima Yuu SO MUCH! She ran out of the cafeteria while crying. Without thinking twice, Yukirin and Paruru run after her. They don’t want Haruna to reminisce her black past...

YuiParu Moment
After complimented Haruna, Paruru went straight to the Student Council Room. She took a glimpse at her wristwatch. It shows 4 o’clock now. On her way to there, she was thinking about Haruna. They are best friends since middle school and she consider her as her sister. Finally she arrived in the front door of Student Council Room, She opened it and let out a heavy sigh. ‘Why in the first day of school in new semester, there is a problem already?’ She thought. Yokoyama Yuizo, the president of student council is working in front of the computer.

“Yokoyama-kun, since when you were here?”

“Since Shinoda-sensei declared this day will be a free class.” Yuizo turned his view from the computer to Paruru while smiling.

Paruru sighed once more. "Didn’t you tired working all the time?”

“No. I didn’t work all the time for your info ^_^”

“In my view you did work all the time.” She sat on an empty chair nearby.

“You don’t know me well at all.” His smile still plastered with his hand grabs some books. That books are given to Paruru which made her sigh again.

“Shimazaki, didn’t you tired sighing all the time? ^_^”

“I did not sighing all the time..” She accepts the books lazily and starts her duty as the secretary of Student Council.

“In my eyes you did sighing all time ^_^”

She stopped her activity, turned her head to him, after that stare at him with her famous salty expression. “Don’t copy my word Yokoyama.”

“I am the president of Student Council, you’re the secretary. That means you’re my underling so you shouldn’t deny me. ^_^ You must re-write all the documents from that books into the green book.” Yuizo still smiling (In Paruru’s mind: 'Didn't he tired smiling all the time? (♯`∧´)'), continued working on the computer. He didn't know his words successfully gotten into her nerve.

“WHAT?! Do you know there are so many documents that must to re-write? People think you’re a nice guy and smart but the reality you’re a sadistic person! If you are in my position you will know how tired writing so many documents like this! Unfortunately, you didn’t feel it cause you’re the president, just give your sadist order and you think everything will be okay. How cruel you are! Why only me? There is second secretary right? But it seems only me who get harder task than her!” After shouted to him, she was panting due to so much air escaped when she shouted. Yuizo takes off his glasses and looks sharply to Paruru.

“Like I said before,you don’t know me well Haruka.”

DEG!

‘Did he...did he call me Haruka?’
“What did you say? You called me Haruka?”

“Really?” Yuizo looks trembling and pale. Paruru starts to worry about him.

“Yes you did. You look pale, are you sick?”

“No, please don’t act like that Shimazaki”

“Eh? Why? You should go to the infirmary. Let me accompany you.” She got closer to him.

“Like I said, stay away from me!” Yuizo panting after shouted. Silence came between them. Paruru looks so worry to him. Many questions filled her head because he acted weird. Sometimes she is suspicious about his smile. Behind it she sees that Yuizo had something and hide it with smile...

MaYuki Moment
Kashiwagi Residence
07:45 PM

Knock knock!

“Come in” Someone opened Yukirin’s room.

“Yuki-sama, your father wanted you to go downstairs now.” A butler bows after say the message to her. “Tell him, wait me for 5 minutes.”

“Hai, Yuki-sama.” The butler bows once again and then left. Today Yukirin felt unhappy. Not only today but every day of her life. Her parents, especially her father, invited his friend with their family tonight. Yukirin knew what that means. Her parents always yearning for her to has a fiancé. Everyday, she is always unhappy except in school. She doesn’t has any happiness, her parents always taught her to be perfect. She is tired. She is thinking to end her life but she can’t, she still has friends who care about her.

‘Oh it’s already 5 minutes...' She went downstairs quickly doesn't want to waste the time. She looked at her parents who sat on the sofa.

“What took you so long?” Her father asked coldly.

“I didn’t know what should I wear.” Of course it was a lie. Every time it comes to a moment like this, Yuki will use a lie to cover her sad self. She was always wasting time because to meet with unknown boys make her sad.

“My friend already arrived, be ready. Don’t act shamefully.” Two maids opened the main door of the house. A family stepped inside. Yukirin widened her eyes because the son of the family was one of her classmate. Their eyes met. She tried to calm herself, alert herself what her father said. Yukirin’s parents greet them warmly. They are all then heading to the dinning room.

“Watanabe, this is my daughter Kashiwagi Yuki. Her brother is not here because he is studying in England.” Yukirin stood up then bowed to Watanabe Family. They smiled except their son. “Yuki..that’s a beautiful name.” The wife of Watanabe family spoke.

“Arigatou Watanabe-san.” Yukirin once again bowed to them. She sat back carefully after that.

“This my only son, Watanabe Yuma.” This time is Yuma's turn to stand up from his seat and bows. Yukirin hates this. Her fiancé would be him. “Yuma and Yuki, we are here to announce something. You two will engage. We did this because Watanabe and I are close friends. You two could make our friendship closer as being a family. So, the party to celebrate it will be held on bla....bla....bla....” Yukirin doesn’t want to hear anymore. In her mind right now is just...how she hates her parents so much plus Yuma, one of the otaku person in her class will soon become her fiancé.

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Awwww, poor Jun, getting punched by Rena.

This fic seems interesting so please continue and update! :thumbsup

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Ah!
Thank you for re-writing it author-san. It's getting much better tho~  :wub:
Yuizo~~ A nice pick for male-version-Yui's name.  :thumbsup
Keep it up, author-san!  :cow: :otomerika: :yossi:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Yeah author-san.. Thanks for re-write this fic,.. :thumbsup
Its one of my fav fic, after such a long time finally you write this fic again..  :banghead:
I think its a good idea for you to decreased the pairing,
Ganbatte kudasai.. :w00t: I'll wait for your next update.. :twothumbs

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
Minna-san I'm back~~ :mon beam: :mon beam: actually I had finished this fic from some days ago but I need to finish this drawing first, to let you see how the boys look like :mon innocent: :mon innocent: from the left to right is Takamina, Yuu, Yuma, Jun, and the last but not least is Yuizo~

Once again big thanks to Kairi65-san who helped to decide Takamina's and Yuizo's hair :mon cute: :mon cute:
As always, sorry for grammatical errors and typos. Please enjoy! :hee: :hee:

REPLIES
@Bakamina_oshi: thank you for reading and here is the update :wub:
@niineechan: you're welcome. I'm happy you think this is getting much better XD here is the update~
@Raizel: you're welcome :hip smile: please forgive me for abandoning this fic :bow: really? Yeayyy XD thanks for the spirit, here is the update~

Everyone Has Their Own Problem
Chapter 2
[/size][/color]

Minami POV

“Ray?! Why are you here?”

“Of course to meet you my lovely boyfriend! Come on let’s have a date in the school park~” Hmm I know what did she mean. She would clinging to me all day. She acted lovey dovey in front of people but if it is just the two of us, she would angry with me. Always jealous. I was dating her just to get some fun and prevent those girls from flirting too much with me. Sometimes I am tired being her boyfriend. I want to have a new thing to make me happy. For example make this blank girl fall in love with me. That would be fun.

“Wait, why were you close to this weird girl Minami?” There you go again, she already realized it geezz -_-.

“No, I was not close to this girl. I just want to look to the view outside that’s all.” Being a playboy could change you to be a good liar but if you have a girlfriend like Ray, you have to be careful, she cannot easily get lied.

“Liar...” Wait, I heard somebody murmured in a very soft voice. Someone said liar. Did she...did she who say that? This unspoken girl? I looked at her. She was still looking to the window pane. Because Ray whined to me to grant her request fast, I agreed to go to the park.
--------------x--------------
The next day
7:35 AM

This morning, Jun and I got called through the speakers. It informed that principal wanted to meet us. When we got called, I was talking to some girls. Definitely this call annoyed me. Jun who was in the class also curious about this call. “Takamina, let’s go to there. Stop talking with them for a while.”

“I know I know. Okay girls, I leave you for a while. Wait me here okay?”

I winked, sent electricity to their hearts that caused heart attack to them. Done with my business, both of us went to the Principal Room. As usual every time we pass the hall, attentions are directed to us. We plus classy boys are popular students that every girl dreamily wants to be their boyfriend. If five of us walk together, school will shaking crazily for sure! Unfortunately the rest of us didn't get called. After arrived at the front door of the Principal Room, Jun opened it. We saw Shinoda sensei was there too. Hmm...feeling suspicious about this.

Shinoda sensei welcomed and told us to have a seat. It was an awkward moment for me and Jun because the tension was heavy as Akimoto-sensei our principal stared sharply. I nudged Jun's arm motioned him to sit first. He furrowed his eyebrows and returned nudge my arm. We did it for some minutes until a clear throat sound stopped us. I decided to sit first, let myself be brave or else punishment will be our present in the new semester.

“I called you two here because I want to give a mission.” Akimoto-sensei started the conversation. Literally straight to the point.

“EH?! What mission?” Jun quickly looked at me. Oh I mean glared to me. I stared at him with a questioning look. He unexpectedly pinched my thigh. That’s hurt you baka Jun! He mouthed something. What I get from it was ”Don’t cut his line! I don’t want to get punishment because of you!”

I nodded and turned my view to Akimoto-sensei. His eyes was looking at me. Silence flow in the air. This became a heavy situation. Shinoda-sensei didn’t say anything since her last words a few minutes ago, poker face was plastered on her face. I think I was the person who made this situation like this. I sighed. “Sorry Akimoto-sensei, you can continue.”

“I want both of you to spy Maeda Atsuko and Matsui Rena. I know you are popular students in this school. You can make all girs fall on you. That’s why I trust you to spy them. Takahashi you spy on Maeda and Matsui Jun you spy on Matsui Rena. Do you understand?”

“Wait, why it has to be us?”Jun complained. By the looks of his face also tell that he doesn’t want to spy Matsui Rena. I wonder why? I'm relax with that.

“Matsui, principal already told the reason right?” Shinoda-sensei finally spoke again.

“But I don’t want to. Matsui Rena is a crazy person! Look at my face, there are some bruises caused by her!” Jun seemed lost his temper. Oh right I don't realize the bruises on his face.

“That’s why I told you to spy her Matsui-san. Each of them have a weird attitude. That’s the main reason.” Principal looked at him with serious gaze. Why doesn’t Jun just say okay? He made this conversation took long time. My girl friends were waiting for me. Besides, the time for class to start is 15 minutes remaining from now.

“I'm counting on you Takahashi-san and Matsui-san.” Principal spoke still with his serious gaze. Jun just kept silent. Then Akimoto-sensei allowed us to go back to the class. We bowed to him before got out from that room. While walking, I was thinking about Maeda the unspoken girl. My mission and mission from Akimoto-sensei are in the same line I guess. I smirked knowing that. Jun was talking about the girl he will spy furiously. Seems he didn’t really enjoy this mission.

Yuu POV
Before class starts
In the same time with Takamina and Jun get back to the class
7.45 AM

“Paruru, I felt so sorry about Haruna...”

“That was not your fault Yukirin...”

“Listen, I was so stupid to choose our seat here, making us close to him. It will makes Haruna sad again.”

“Don’t say like that, okay? Luckily Haruna doesn't come yet. She will remember that again. Aside of that he will hear our conversation as long as our seat near him. Let's stop this kind of chatter.”

Sigh, you are so stupid Yuu! I know you are a pervert person but please calm yourself! You won't have any chance to know her more again after this. Although I touched her boobs, that was not make me happy at all. I am certain she will hate me, she will not care about me anymore and she will avoids me. Actually she is the first person I loved since 1st grade of high school. We were in the different class before but she easily catch my attention. Her big boobs, great oshiri, sexy body like a model and pretty face, too many words that I cannot describe it one by one. Maybe if people hear my explanation why I love her, they will think I just want to play with her. The reality I do not! I couldn’t sleep at night because she is filling my mind. I couldn't concentrate on study because I'm thinking about her. I ignored my girl friends just to be able to stalk her. Now, I had broken all my dreams to date her with an incident! I know it was beyond rude but....sigh.

“Oyy Yuu, daydreaming again huh?” Yuma my best friend patted my right shoulder.

“No. Do you need something? If not just leave me alone.” I leaned my head on my desk, not in the mood to talk.

“He must be thinking about Haruna. Just leave him alone then with his pervert mind.” Takamina and Jun said in unison. They just arrived in the class but seeing the gloomy me, they pulled Yuma's shirt to follow them go outside. When they wanted to walk away Yuma shook his head and patted my shoulder again.

“Let go of me," He shoved their hands. "I will not leave him. He is my brother, not a real brother but he is my brother! We’re so close and always there when needed. You know that?”

“Of course we know. We were be friended since kids (-__-) . Oshiri brothers right?” Jun rolled his eyes. Yeah me and Yuma love oshiri and created a club named oshiri brothers.

“Hey I want to tell you something guys~”

“You ignored me?” Jun pouted. I chuckled when saw that. That pout can’t make us resist. Just Yuizo who can resist it.

“This is important you know. You don't want to know?”

“Meh, okay then. What is it?”

We made a small circle so the thing that Yuma wanted to tell will safe. Yuma whispered to us in a very low voice. Well it still can be heard by the three of us and it caused our eyes to grow big. “I already have a fiancée...” WHAT?! Yuma my friend who said when we were in junior high school didn’t care about love, already have a fiancée?! I pinched my hand to prove that it was true. It was hurt, this is not a dream! So sad, when I have so many girl friends but just one girl who captured my attention and now she is hating me. I am thinking about Haruna again. Could we marry in the future? I looked to behind where Haruna and her friends were sitting. Apparently she got here without I noticed. She and her friends stopped talking and looked at me. Crap! They caught me stalked them.

“By the way, what is her name? Takamina asked him with curious face. I turned back my body to them.

“She is our classmate, princess of this school, vice president of student council.”

“Don’t make it hard brother, just say who.” I crossed my arms and squinted my eyes at him.

“Geezz you all don’t want to think hard first.” Wait, vice president huh? That..that means..one of Haruna’s friends that Kashiwagi girl who mocked me a while ago?! OMG.

“Brother...don’t tell me that girl is...Kashiwagi Yuki.” I stuttered when he just nodded. Takamina held his chin and thinking without say any words, Jun grinned to Yuma and asked him to make a party for only the five of us. Suddenly I saw Haruna got out of class alone. Quickly I chased her, thinking for some words to apologize to her. This time would be a good chance to apologize because she was not with her friends. When I arrived at the front door of class, unexpectedly she is in front of me and staring at me with no expression. Wait,why she is here and staring at me? I thought she wanted to go somewhere far from class. I looked at the trash bin. Gosh, she just threw a trash in it. I was so stupid for not notice the trash on her hand! Now, what should I do in this awkward situation?

“Erm...Hey Haruna~” I flashed her an awkward smile. Waved my hand too.

“.....”

“What are you doing here, Haru-chan?”

“.....” She was ignoring me. Should I apologize to her now? arghhh she is driving me crazy!

“Harunyan I—“

“Don’t call me by my first name, we are not friends. What's with that nickname you said?Harunyan? You acted as if we are so close.” She interrupted with cold tone.

“I just wanna—“

“What are you doing huh, Pervert boy?! You do not see Haruna doesn’t want to talk with you?Just leave her alone!” My line was cut by Kashiwagi, Yuma's fiancée. In her side was Shimazaki the salty girl. When I wanted to speak again, Kashiwagi glared to me with black aura coming out from her body. It was scarying me thus I decided to leave them and search for a good time to apologize to Haruna later. Maybe I should chase her all time, act like something never happened between us. Yeah, that’s the best choice I have right now.

Normal POV

“What are you doing in here, Kashiwagi and Shimazaki?” asked the president of the student council to them who were still standing at the front door of class.

“We caught that pervert boy got closer to Kojiharu again so we warned him. Tell your pervert friend, he shouldn't near and disturb Haruna anymore!” Yuki released her black aura again. "Calm down Yuki." Was what Haruka could only say to prevent any fight or quarrel.

"He might be pervert but he is kind. Who knows he was out of control that time? Give him a chance to explain."

"Too fast 1000 years for him, Yokoyama! Let's go inside, Paruru and Haruna." As Yuizo wanted to speak, the bell has rang so loud signalling the class start. The pretty girls then entered the class with Yuki still angry, leaving Yuizo behind in silence.
----------------x---------------
After the pretty girls reached their seats, Paruru and Yukirin moved their chairs to Haruna's desk. It was their habit to talk while wait the teacher to come. Our salty girl does not talk much. Usually she just listens but this time she picked a conversation about the president of student council. She was eager to tell them her experience yesterday.

“I want to tell you my experience yesterday. Yokoyama-kun, I think he has something and hide it with smile.” Paruru told it almost whispering.

“Are you sure? He seems doesn’t like that.” Yuki let out her opinion.

“Well, we didn’t know the truth,” Haruna added. “Hmm why the teacher doesn't come yet? It’s already 8.25 AM. That means 20 minutes has gone.”

“Baka, it’s 25 minutes. Do you forget the class start at 8?” Yuki face palmed.

“Oh really? My calculation wrong again...” Haruna huffed which made her friends laugh. They made noisy voices when laughing and suddenly a girl hit her desk loudly. She got attention from all students in class 2B and she glared to them.

“Don’t make such irritating voice you pretty annoying girls. People who study can’t concentrate!” That girl was Matsui Rena the study maniac girl. Jun who saw that stand up from his seat.

“That’s none of their business if you study.” Girls in class 2B cheered when heard what Jun said. They jolted when Rena hit her desk. Their mind was full with how if they die by sudden heart attack. They thought Jun is their hero because no ones dare to oppose her.

“I am not talking to you weak boy! Do you want me to punch you again?” Rena answered in angry tone.

“Psshh Jun! Don’t get her angriness, remember our mission.” Takamina nudged his arm while whispered and calmed him.

“Woaah so you got that bruises from her?! She is so strong whereas you’re a black belt in karate, Jun. Hahahahaha.” Yuma mocked him, made Jun glanced at him madly.

The chaos ended as someone opened the class door. There was a guy entered the class. He was handsome and girls in class 2B were staring at him with sparkling eyes. Without nobody knows, Yukirin was amazed with that guy appearance. He was so handsome, his aura was bright too. In sudden her heart pounding. ‘Do I like my own teacher? You cannot Yukirin! Remember you have a fiancé soon!’ She slapped her cheek. Her friends saw her, they want to ask but scared she will release dark aura. “Sorry I’m late class, there was a briefing. I am your English teacher. My name is Miyazawa Sae, 25 years old. You can call me Sae-sensei or Miyazawa-sensei. that’s up to you.  It doesn’t matter because our age gaps are not far. Okay let's start the lesson! I want each of you to make a study group. A group consists 2 members, one boy and one girl. Search for your group mate now! Remember don’t make noisy voice.”

With Miyazawa sensei demanding the students, our naughty and classy boys were surrounded by girls. They wanted to be in the same group with them. Classy boys got difficulties to calm those girls. Meanwhile, pretty girls were surrounded by boys too. Those boys were wilder than those girls. Because of that, Miyazawa sensei calmed the class and declared to create the group by his own.

“Be quiet class! Because you didn’t follow my demand, I decide the group by my own. Let me see..." It was a moment full of hopes and racing hearts. Many girls really hoped to be the group mate of classy or naughty boys, the same with many boys really hoped to be the group mate of pretty girls.

"The boy who wear spectacle and reading," Miyazawa-sensei pointed to Yuizo as his first target. Some girls was holding their breaths, really hope to be his group mate. Yuizo raised his hand. "Yes you and the girl with short dark brown hair, you two are group mates."

Students immediately groaned as to demur. Female students disappointed as well as male students. It didn't happen long after Miyazawa-sensei clears his throat. At least there are some remaining, they thought. Miyazawa-sensei looked around to choose his next target. Once more, students held their breaths. "Hmm...the girl who looking outside the window and wear spectacle," students flinched at Maeda Atsuko who was being pointed. They didn't want to be her group mate, definitely a no. All was in slow motion after that. Miyazawa-sensei's eyes were roaming to one student to another student. And finally he pointed...

"The boy with blonde hair, you are in the same group with her." Takamina snapped back to reality from another space when students gasped loudly.

"Next, you boy," he pointed to Yuma who was reading a manga secretly. He slowly lifted his head. "Yeah sensei?"

"Your group mate is the pretty girl with long wavy dark brown hair over there." He pointed to Yuki who was blushing. She didn't expect he calls her pretty. Inside her was squealing happily but she hide it very well. Even she didn't care her soon-to-be-fiancé is her group mate. "Wait, sensei."

"What is it?"

"Which one is my group mate? Kojima at the front or Kashiwagi behind her?" He asked with straight face. It makes sense since Haruna and Yuki has similar hairstyle.

"Your group mate is Kashiwagi." Miyazawa-sensei winked. Yuki almost squeal out loud while Yuma mumbled. "She again."

Miyazawa-sensei continued. "Okay, the girl who reading a book with twin tailed hair your group mate is...oh! The boy who yawned," he pointed to Jun. "Yes you two are in the same team."

"What?! Me and that crazy girl?! I—" Before Jun could protest, Takamina covered his mouth. He whispered. "Just accept it! We can do our mission easily because of this." Jun sighed and have no choice except nodded.

"Next next~ the boy with messy hair, you are in the same group with with Kojima." Miyazawa-sensei grinned when seeing Yuu's surprised expression. In other hand, Haruna and her friends let out heavy sighs. Female students shrieked because their hopes were broken. Male students couldn't stop saying crap. The English teacher kept continue pointing other students, he didn't care about these sad howls of them. He finished 10 minutes later afterward ordered the students to sit with their partners. The class was full with groans, shouts, laughs, and many voices.

“This is your first assignment. Make a dialogue with your group mate, the theme is up to you. Next month, each group present it in front of class for speaking test. Understand?” Miyazawa sensei clapped to get attention.

“Hai, sensei!"

Kojiyuu, Mayuki, and Yuiparu moment.

"Shimazaki, you write the dialogue and I tell my idea okay? ^_^" Yuizo gave his notebook to Paruru.

"Why in rush? We have one month time.."

"You know that I dislike wasting time, Shimazaki."

Paruru took out her pencil case. "And yesterday you told me that I don't know you well at all."

"Yes you are."

"I can't understand you." Paruru started to write the assignment title on the notebook. She was tired dealing with this president guy. In her mind, she kept saying that they will never get along. How she really wished to switch partner with someone...
-------------------------x-------------------------
Meanwhile, our soon-to-engaged couple were busy with their own worlds. Yukirin played with her iPhone signing to twitter. Mayu continued reading his manga but soon he got bored. He made a click sound of mouth then turned his gaze toward Yuki. 'Why girls really like to check on their social medias every single minute like there is no other thing to do.' Yuma thought.
-------------------------x-------------------------
"Yuma, help me..." Yuu poked Yuma's back but ignored by him. He was out of ideas to pick a topic for a conversation with Haruna and she did not even take a glance at the poor Yuu. She was fixing her hair while looking at pocket mirror since Yuu sat beside her. Hopeless, that was what Yuu feel.

Atsumina and Wmatsui moment

"Atsuko, which theme is better, shopping or going out?

"...."

"Who do you think will start the conversation first? Me or you?

"...."

Takamina sighed. Jun who sat next to him crossed his arm. He didn't talk about this assignment with his group mate, Matsui Rena, at all. Both weirdy girls were reading books when Takamina asked these questions to Atsuko. "Hey Jun, why you don't talk with your partner? Look at you, you look like a statue."

"It's useless to talk with her. She is abnormal."

Rena heard that and the next thing happened she was ready to punch him again.

Ps, for Yuiparu shippers, sorry in this chapter is less Yuiparu moment. Next chapter, I promise there will Yuiparu moments more. See you later minna-san ;)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chow Yun Fat - Shanghai Grand