JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are

Author Topic: Sieka's Collections [01/20/13 - ON HIATUS]  (Read 103691 times)

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
Re: Sieka's Collections (One-shot - Arigatou: AtsuMina) [05/16/12]
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
Just passing by here~ and Decided to check out this OS, since it's my OTP! :thumbup
Wew, This is kinda Sad, But Beautiful at the same time. So, Beautifully Sad? LOL. :P
Acchan's Graduation was a REAL Shock for Fans including me. [Meh Oshi is Acchan, eh]. I was like 'ACCHAN! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO GRADUATE.' LOL. :grin: I was expecting it to be Mariko. But, I guess I finally Understand her Decision after... Stalking other's Reaction? :peace: No Tears, anyway. Just a Shock. After Finally Understand, When My friend [Also an AKB Fan] ask me about how I felt about Acchan's Graduation, Then I just said ''Oh well, It's fine. As long as she's still in Idol Industry, I'm still able to support her in a matter of time, right? It's not like she disappear, anyway. But, If she doesn't continue in Idol Industry, Then I'll stop Fangirling on any Idol, I guess?'' XD << [WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY STORY, ANYWAY?] Sieka-san said harsly who seems to find my Story, Boring. LMAO :cathappy:

Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
Re: Sieka's Collections (One-shot - Arigatou: AtsuMina) [05/16/12]
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2012, 09:25:05 AM »
It's Kiriban time! No updates today, nor any one-shot. :3

Thanks for 7000+ Page views!

This time, this kiriban's special........is a shot again!
My oh my, I already have SacRit last time, but this one is just really.......a one-shot. Right now I'm doing it.
Does anyone want to know the title? I'll tell you! Not that it would spoil my story. And I'll tell you this, I'm doing three one-shots, all of which I'm doing at the same time, funny how I can handle doing that.....

These are the names:

Segenfreude
Beautiful Soul
What Matters the Most is You

Anyone curious which one is the special? Just wait for me when I'll post it. :lol: There's one irking thing though about this titles though, one of them contains smut, its my first time writing smut, so I'm taking my precious time with writing, I want to do my best to get back at two sly teasers here..... *snickering* That aside, Chinmoku is still far from being updated, so sorry to burst everyone's bubbles. :sweatdrop:

BTW, giving out the title doesn't really spoil my story, so I'm not that worried about giving it out. :lol: You can guess the pairings for those three titles if you want, not that I'd tell you whether your right or wrong, because you'll see it when I post the story itself... :lol:

Anyways, gonna reply to everyone's post and link some of my stories before I finish this post.

Replies:

@Haruko - It isn't that Acchan is a tsundere, its just that she was simply happy and thankful that Takamina said "I love you" since Acchan has already said those three words multiple times to Takamina, and not once did Takamina responded back, only now did she said "I love you", so its understandable that Acchan's response would be "Thank you" because finally, Takamina told her the same words. :)

Part two though is a bit impossible to happen because this was specifically just a shot about Takamina's view on Acchan's graduation......so sorry? Thanks for reading though.

@kahem - Hahaha.... *pats*

@bochang - You never really learn oppa, you really shouldn't read fics on the train.....

That question, I wonder too, if Acchan were to leave, who would be the center? And who will fill the space after she leaves? It's sad that she's leaving but if she's doing it to pursue a bigger dream, then it can't be helped, we just have to support her for that right. :)

Hahaha, real story... *snickering* Maybe reading fics on the train isn't bad if its you who does it oppa. :lol:

@Nakamii - Hahaha, I'm not like that! That's rude! :lol: Well yeah, it also did come out as a shock to me as well, at first I thought everyone here would react violently against it, but it seems that everyone's accepting and supporting of Acchan, here's to hoping that she shines more and be an actress and achieve her dreams too.

That's all, so thanks for the comments and thank yous, gonna give you guys the links of the past few posts I did, to those who haven't caught up yet. :lol: This are most of what I've posted for this month...I think? Yeah....just go through them and read them if you like.

Sacrificial Ritual - Preview
Sacrificial Ritual - Part I
Chinmoku - Part IX (BlackGeki)
A Break Time - (BlackGeki)
Arigatou - (AtsuMina)

And again, thank you to everyone for making this thread reach 7000+!
I'm hoping to achieve another Kiriban! Here's to hoping this thread reaches 10000+ views! :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!

AND THE DEATH COMES TO HER

:x dame!!!!!...... :x

I can't Imagine Gekikara killing her beloved Black......
  :OMG: :badluck: :err: :fainted: :frustrated: :fever: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :on blackhole: :on polter:

:k-crazy: :k-crazy: :k-crazy:
 well..... even there some murderous scene....that I can't Imagine really!!!!
  :mon cry: :mon POd: :mon cry:

I admit......your master piece is AMAZING!!!!
  :k-great: :pig madder: :glasses: :pig madder: :k-great:
 my IMAGINATION really work and it pissed me......off..... you know....
  :mon worklate: :mon wtf: :mon worklate:
 I imagining that katana? :on voodoo: ....that dumb :mon evil: geki....she never recognized BLACK...because some what demon in her HEAD!!!???... :on chew:

:mon whimper: :mon hanky: :mon whimper:

well....It pretty much affected me!!! you know
  :mon POd:
 I'm waiting to your UPDATE okey.....!!!
  :on thumbb: :mon pissed: :on thumbb:

that's all...

and I forgot to say that that take care of course...... :wink:

FLAMEEYES!!!!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:35:10 AM by flameeyes »

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

Offline Suicchin

• ひとりに しない で
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)八(бвб)
I really like the AtsuMina ones (cause is my OTP). The way you write is wonderfull! I enjoy your oneshot so much! Keep working like this *thumbs up*
♥ 恋がしたいのに、うまく恋ができない… そもそも、恋愛なんて私たちには贅沢なんだろうか?  ♥

The Fantastic world of the Wonka Couple FF Chapter 4 [Hiatus]
Who said you can win my heart so easily? Chapter 1 -part 2-[Hiatus]
One-shots / Drabbles / Etc

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Sieka-san!!!!!!

It's been a long time since i commented, but here I am, ready to tell what I think and how I feel.

You know, I always loved the authors who write with a wide vocabulary, awesome plot, whether it's angst, romance or sci-fi. And actually I never pay attention to what kind of pairing it will be (this is in the context, that I read awesome stories even if they do not have the pairing I like and root for) or what kind of story it will be. If it has a good plot, a wide vocabulary and is written in a smooth, easily read style, I would certainly read it and crave for more from that author. That's what kind of author you are to me. I always mentioned some other names alongside your name, but after reading this far and so much, I will dedicate this post only to you and your awesome fics.

I'm not flattering you or anything. I even am not sweet-mouthing. I am just purely voicing what I think, how I feel and in what I believe. It doesn't mean, that I don't read fics that have not such a wide vocabulary or bad grammar. I do, because i myself am not perfect. And nobody's perfect, you know. I always think that my updates could have been better, that they feel rushed, plain, that there are far more better authors than myself, but after i see warm comments from others, I feel that I can continue on.

I think the same goes for you. You have many followers, that love your style, your stories, your plots and everything about you that they know of - including your awesome drawing skills, comments, humor, angst-writing and of course your love for YukiRena/BlackGeki. I myself tend to call you The God of Fanfics, or TGoF, and I find that it really suits you. Because whenever I read your fics, I get too much into them, so I feel like in the main characters shoes, having all the emotions the character feels boiling inside me.

This kind of ability to write in such a manner is a gift I should say - that I noticed some others in this forum having - and I really admire you a lot. Whenever I come to this forum, first thing I do is anticipate any updates of you, or at least comments on other authors' fics. Most of the time - that is, to be precise, 97% of the time - you speak my mind in those comments, so I even don't have to comment, because it would be a total or half the repeat of what you wrote.

I'll repeat again that this is not flattering, because I had these thoughts in my mind for a long time already. I just couldn't be here in this forum and write or update. I was reading everything through my phone in brief moments that I had free in my life between lots of other things. But your updates always made my days, and it has always made me go forward, despite the fact that your updates are pure angst.I never thought I'd say this, but I actually like angst - because of you I dare to say (and some other certain authors). But mostly this influence is by you.

When I won and had to choose the couple, I knew what I want instantly. Because of your writing style I knew you'd write a perfect YukiRena/BlackGeki. It's the second couple I ship after YukoRena, followed by others, including recently up my list going AtsuMina and KojiYuu. But I never thought - and I guess you never did too - that this one shot that you were supposed to write will turn into such a long story. Such an awesome, full of angst, uncontrollable emotions, blood and gore, violence and sad childhood story. But I expected it to be awesome, because like I already said, you are a gifted person, being able to write such smooth scenes, such catching and sucking in plots, with twists and turns unimaginable to our humble minds.

This story has  a huge impact on me - and I believe on some others who read it - as you never know how the story will turn. But I love everything about it. It sometimes is hard for me to write what I feel, think or believe in, but after reading your stories... It's like having a huge power inflation into one's heart and mind. OMG, this comment is turning into a monologue!!! anyway, I feel like I'm repeating myself lots of times, or talking nonsense, but this is how I feel, and I just wanted you to know what's on my mind. You know, whenever someone asks me what I am reading now, I'm saying to them, that despite loving books to death, I also started reading fanfics. Well, I was reading them before, but never told people about it.

But actually now I tell not only that I'm into fanfics, but I start talking about how awesome Sieka-san is, how good her stories are, and well...I go straight to flattering you. But I can't stop myself, because your this good. I always feel bad, when your update leaves me speechless. Of course, it's good, that it does, but it's bad, because I can't comment and express what I feel about it. It's always too good to be true, but when you refresh the page, you still see the story in front of your very own eyes. So if you see no comment of mine, know that you left me speechless, in awe and unable to organize my thoughts.

Ahem. Talking about the story, I wonder how it will evolve. I somehow wish that someone appeared and stopped Geki, but on the other hand, knowing you, it'd probably be either Geki hurting Black, or .... herself GOD PLEASE NO. I know it's bad, but I love the triple personality of Geki/Rena and well, even though she's now insane, out of her mind, and not being herself, I was reading the katana+bones+blood+shockedBlack scene with anticipation and well...I was nearly clapping... :err: my first smiley!! All the feelings Rena has built through her childhood and further on - I'm eager to read about it - are really making a favor for her third side, that wants herself dead... And poor Yuki, not knowing what happened to Geki...

I just hope it ends in a bit of positive ending, like Yuki visiting Geki in jail, and talking about future... Because killing a person is not good, so Rena has to get justice, right?... Or, well, you can make her escape the justice in some way JUST DON"T LET HER DIE!!! Somehow I do not mind Yuki/Black dying or being hurt, if that means Rena's realizing what she did, redeeming her actions, and tossing the bad third personality aside. Of course the pain would be hard, but... Okay, maybe not kill, but at least inflict some kind of a wound, so to make her think and return to her true self...

THIS was...a long monologue comment.. The longest I ever wrote... Even some of my updates aren't this long... That's how much I love you, Sieka-san.

I'll be waiting for your updates patiently!!

Your fan forever,

sakura_drop_  :ptam-wub: yay, second smiley!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that whenever I feel down, I reread Chinmoku... Just wanted to mention, you know.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:12:43 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm sorry for not updating, and no, I haven't had finished writing Chinmoku, college started for me, so......am a bit busy, I do have a few pages written in, plus I'm currently juggling around 5 shots on my free time, hahaha, don't worry, I'll finish them, just that it'll take time and it'll be very slowly, I guess you can say I'll be going on a semi-hiatus status for now? Dunno, but it might become fully hiatus when midterms strikes, hopefully now. :\

That aside, I'm here to answer to the comments here, especially to sakura-san, who's comment is very long and I feel that I need to write a comment now or else I won't be able to reply in the future. XDDD

@Replies:

@flameeyes - Hahaha, please calm down, hopefully you don't wreck your keyboard when you typed that....

@Suicchin - Thank you. I hope I can write some more AtsuMina fics in the future. :)

@sakura_drop_ - Hello sakura-san, it really has been a while since you've commented, I thought you already disappeared or something. ^w^llll

You're really praising me too much on that, but thank you for dedicating such a long long comment for me, and I know that this is the first time that you've done this, and I was pretty much surprised when I first saw this, since I didn't expect you to comment and second, I didn't expect to get such a long comment either. So really, thank you for taking your time and effort into writing this. I'm not gonna say anything about you flattering me, because I know you'd deny it anyhow, so I don't know, I guess...just thank you for reading my fics, even from in the shadows, it really helps to know that there are still people who reads my fics, I myself am not very confident with writing, I mean every author should know that feeling or at least have gone through that phase...so yeah, I can't shrug that feeling and thought anyways, so forgive me if sometimes I just tend to.....think that you're overly praising me.

I don't really know about followers though, I dunno about that really..........I only know my commenters mostly, other than that, is there anyone else silently reading this? I want to say yes with confidence, but I can't deny that in the back of my mind, I'm doubting about how many my followers are....again with that title, please don't call me TGoF, just Sieka would be fine.

Ahahaha, my fic has that much effect on you? Wow, I'm really happy.....and very appreciative, though I don't really get why you feel like that when you read my fic, basically because when I reread it myself, I don't sense anything, but if it really makes you feel all the emotions the main characters feel, then I'm happy about having to make that effect on you, its quite a big honor for me. Though I don't really think liking angst is pretty......well, good, hahaha, you shouldn't like angsty stuff, but I can't tell you not to like it because I myself have a deep liking for it, but to know that angst makes your day, I dunno how to comment on that....I'm speechless. :3"

Yes, you are right, I never expected Chinmoku to turn into a full blown story, I mean, I was expecting to end it with just a few parts, and not to make it this long.......so lol, it went against my plans because my mind was playing tricks on me. And I still haven't gotten over why you chose BlackGeki instead of YukoRena as a request....it really still sticks in my head. XD

Err, what? You tell people about me? Seems like I'm in danger now huh...omg. XD Being speechless is fine as long as its positive...if its bad, I'm gonna........joking~ Ahh, but you don't need to tell people about me and my writing, like omg, that's......totally, omg, I feel like my life's on the line somehow, hahaha. xDDD

Ohh, you want Rena's killer side to take over and do so many bad things, that's not really a good thing, but lol, that's an interesting comment from you, normally people wouldn't want anything to happen to both of them, unless you're a sadist and all......~

Okay, you are so so thinking of a bittersweet ending, I can't see a jail ending happy......lol, Black would be too devastated if Geki were to be held up again and in jail, she'd take the blame and the fall again, might as well have all the bad says from the other queens...forever to have the feeling of their disappointment. I knew you don't want Rena to die because she's your oshi, but lol, sacrificing Black just so Rena would snap back into reality? That's quite a big sacrifice and gamble dude, much more, it would be taxing and extremely painful for Gekikara, but then again, I like the sound of that.......AHAHAHAHA. *cough*

Thanks for commenting this long!
Thank you really, thank you! It made my day. ^ ^

(Eh? You read angst when you feel down, doesn't that just double the feeling? ^ ^llll)

Thanks to everyones comment, will try to update this week or next week!
See you guys around!  Gonna do my best! Fighting Sieka, fighting! >:3

Fanfics:

Offline flameeyes

• MARIHARU 4EVER?..LOVE is POSIBLE even it is FORBID
  • Member+
  • LOVE ME and I WILL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!!

I   n e a r l y   d o   t h a t ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sieka-san....I nearly do that I think.....
 :mon cute: :mon cute: :mon cute:
huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhu!!!!
 :mon exhaust:
well yeah!
 :mon worklate: :mon cweepy: :mon worklate:
wreckin my keyboard?......
 :mon ignore:
just nearly...
 :mon sweat:
ahhahahha
 :mon misch: :mon misch:
well your fanfic is really!really!! amazing!!
 :hee: :hee: :hee:
hope you right more......and more and more
 :mon money: :mon study: :mon money:

well...
 :on drink:
I like action.....and horror or some what blood thirst movie/fanfic
 :mon headbang: :mon kungfu: :mon woo:
 :on voodoo: :on kimbo: :on hobo:
 :scolding: :shifty: :err:
 :on blackhole: :on polter: :scared:
 :on chew: :on freeza: :on beatup :on freeze:
 :badluck: :fainted: :mon worklate:
 :mon wtf: :mon wtfmm: :mon emo:
 :mon zoom: :mon ko: :mon surr:
 :tama-piss: :onionwhip: :tama-piss:

but I can't take this one

:pen_cry: :ptam-hbk: :pen_cry:

it torn my heart you know??

:pig cry: :frustrated: :imdead: :frustrated: :pig cry:

they killing each other.....
 :skull: :pig madder: :skull:

well....but I accept that BECAUSE it's a part of the story right?...
 :skull: :cat: :pen_wave: :cat: :skull:
well that's all
take always and keep up your good work you know
 :flower: :k-great: :k-hello: :k-great: :flower:
I want you to surprise me more in your story
 :note: :vv: :tntrm: :luvuluvu: :note:
and can I have a request?...
ahm....
 :eyes: :mon whimper: :eyes:
can you write fanfic about Mariharu paring just oneshot is enough
[I am dying so hard to get some fanfic of them]
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
ahahhaha....
 :mon sweat: :mon sweat:
that's all

:thumbsup

FLAMEEYES!!

HUHUHUHUHU ヽ(╥﹏╥)ノ
PUTANG INA
ANG HIRAP MA IN-LOVE
(´∩`。) 。:゚

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Bloody and messy? Maybe. Or maybe it'll be part of the apocalypse? LOL

The hints...Well... Yeah. You can just let us readers think of anything and troll us by proving what we had concluded, WRONG.
That'll be fun. hahaha
Yeap. I always like angst because they can mean a happy ending for others, and a horrible one for the protaginist(s).

Well...I dearly adore my oshi. Why? Well...Because Gekikara-sama is the reason for making Rena-sama as my oshi.
And maybe...If I ever want to hear a Gekikara laugh, we should give a pack of sodas to Al-nee.
I was creeped out since her laugh nearly sounded as creepy as Gekikara-sama's.

Anyway~! Comments!

Break Time: I love Break Time!
It's really cute and lovely!
Geki-sama liking Black secretly, and being carried like a princess[/i] by the Black-hearted Queen (or is it princess?).
That's so cute to imagine!
If only the scene of Gekikara trying to kill her Black never imprinted itself deep into my mind, then I would have totally fangirled at this fic.

Arigatou: Aww~  A wonderfully-written one-shot! I've never really paid much attention to Atsumina, but reading this made me slightly interested in their pairing even more. Hmm~ If you were to write a part two of this shot...I shall deeply enjoy it!

Thanks for your hard work, Sieka-nee!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
I thought I disappeared too  :fainted:

I'm just stating my opinion and feelings, that's all. And I am myself self-critical about what I do and what I write, so I understand you thinking this way  ;)

Well, I promise to call you Sieka-san, but only on one condition. Let me call you TGoF from time to time, okay?  XD

I myself am not sure whether it's bad or really bad that my mood and mind fuels up after reading your angsty fic...  :nervous :nervous

I dunno myself. I guess it's because I myself write YukoRena and I have this clear vision of what their relationship would be like IF they dated or liked each other. And so i chose another couple - that is BlackGeki/YukiRena - because I like your writing style and how you write about them. I guess my choice is encoded in your writing style and ability to convey what your characters feel to the readers. But its just my guess. I just somehow instantly thought I want you to write more of BlackGeki/YukiRena and that's it...  :roll:

I tell people about you and your fics because you are awesome. Now three my friends who have no idea who is AKB, just except a few things they heard from me, are reading your fic silently. And they like it the same way I do. One of them likes angst stories, so this is an eye mind candy for him. And the other two, girls, they love it because of the same reasons I do - you make them feel the emotions that your characters are feeling. What can I say? You rock, TGoF-san.

And about the story... As long as you continue writing it, any kind of ending is okay with me. So keep this up, take your time and take care, Sieka-san.  ;) ;)

Bye-bye.  :mon bye:

P.S. I'm glad my monologue comment made your day  :nervous XD
P.P.S. (i wonder why it doesn't double the feeling...  :? :nervous I just somehow feel fired up after reading it...  :nervous :nervous Oh well...  XD)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
A/N: Hi guys! Long time no see? Hahaha, busy with college life and I was busy with my new computer, so you can say I was busy having it fixed up to top shape before I'm able to use it, thankfully, my brother had everything prepared now, so I can continue on with writing.

I'm just here though to present you a small glimpse, just a little for Chinmoku Part X, since its been.....three weeks and a half since I last updated, I'm sorry that I'm taking a long time. X3 I'll try to make it up with some one-shots... :sweatdrop:

Before I let you guys see the preview for Part X, gonna comment first....

Replies:

@flameeyes - I see...easy there then, we wouldn't want you to have to buy a new keyboard now do we? Or maybe I do want you to do that....who knows. XD

Hahaha, I'm glad you like it, but...lol, I thinking them killing is the good part in this fic? Or maybe its just me...? :lol:

Hmm, I dunno if I still have more time to write MariHaru, can't promise it actually. I'll try if I can though, but don't expect please. ^ ^llll

@karomuwi - You really love it bloody and messy huh? XD

You are seriously a sadist you know, but yeah, I can always fool you guys whenever I want with the story... :lol:

It's really Gekikara, well, I'm not surprised. I don't think giving Mint-chan some soda is good, it'll just make her fidgetty and it makes me feel a bit anxious and worried, I don't want that to happen again. If it does, I'll just leave you two alone.

Hahaha, hey hey hey, Break Time happened like a year ago, in their senior time, so...lol, Chinmoku weighs more than Break Time. Can't be helped if you aren't fangirling on it. I like my stories angst to be honest, so I don't really feel that much for Break Time. :lol:

You should try paying attention more to AtsuMina, some stories here about them are good, but I guess it can't be helped, I also just started getting into them again after reading a few fics. I won't make a continuation though, and that's definite, never really intended for a second part for that shot anyways. :sweatdrop:

@sakura_drop_ - Hahaha, you still like the TGoF name? Fine, I can't stop you now, but just as long as you call me more as Sieka than TGoF then we have it settled. ;)

I myself don't know either, I want to know to be honest because mostly angst just makes you angst more when you're sad.....must be the opposite for you huh? Because you end up fangirling afterwards.... :lol:

Hahaha, I guess you are right, looks like my style was made for them, or rather, my mind was programmed to write about YukiRena/BlackGeki. I was shocked when I went too far with writing Chinmoku you know, I really was intending to end it at....Part V or VI, but now its going up to part X, lol, wtf, its like I made a long fic without knowing.... :lol:

That's....nice? I don't know what to say...hahaha, uh, thank you to your friends for reading my fic? ...I don't really know what to say other than that. :sweatdrop: Hmmm....They should get into AKB though too, its a good girl group after all.

Hahaha, I'm not exactly fulfilling your request, that's just so so...what's the use of asking you? But yeah, I'll do it my way, and I'll write it. I'll just try to come up with how to fulfill your request, one way or another...hahaha, in heaven? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for everyone's comments! Now let's go with the preview! >:3
I'll probably update once I fully get everything in, so for now, I hope this would at least please everyone......if you have questions just ask me or something.

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Chinmoku

----
Part X: Preview
----

She thought silently in her mind, finding herself unable to open her mouth and speak of those words, knowing that just a simple apology was not enough for her to atone all the misdeeds she had done and wronged against Gekikara.

She closed her eyes slowly in order to obscure the image of the dread that was to come soon down upon her.

A shaky breath escape from her lips, she willed herself, mustering every energy she had left and all the strength she had in order to speak, even though heaven’s forbid her to speak, she tried, just for these one final moment.

A chance to say those words she had hopefully wanted to say at the right time, but needless to say, she never had the right chance to do so.

The former queen opened her mouth as much as she can, whispering between panting sweet words that only meant of love, a longing confession that the younger girl had always wanted to hear.

A confession of love, reciprocated by the one she had held most dearest and important to her heart…

“I…love you…Rena…”

----
End of Preview
----

<<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

A/N: What are you guys thinking? Did that raise some questions? Well, if it did, comment, hahaha. Not like I'd answer them if its something that'll spoil the story. :rofl: Anyways, see you guys around, gonna do some update writing, before I read other authors' updates.

Ja ne! :cathappy:

Fanfics:

Offline bochang

• Psychology Student with a Psychological Problem
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You can't love another if you don't love yourself.
Re: Sieka's Collections (Chinmoku - Part X: Preview) [06/02/12]
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2012, 01:36:01 AM »
uwawawawaawawa!!!

I NEED MOAR!! Don't tease us like that! LOL

you got a new computer?! Uwaahhh..
me want too.. TT.TT
[size=14]ON HIATUS[/size]
(for writing, next term gonna start and lack of inspiration ==" Yeorobuen, Mianhaeyo)

My fanfic:
Infinity and some OS (Ongoing, Chapter 13 Released)
Akibahara Syndrome (Ongoing, Chapter 2 Released)
Bochang's scribble collections

ask me anything @ http://www.formspring.me/hein156

please drop by :D

Offline Chikane Himemiya

« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2012, 01:53:29 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :drool:
plSSSSSSSSSSSSS
update soooonnn
your chinmoku is very good
I am waitng for its update for almost 2 months
I hope you  update soon..... :rofl:

I HOPE ITS A HAPPY ENDING!!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yes yes yes, sieka-san, I am fangirling over this story...  :nervous XD But how can I not? Afterall, it's BlackGeki/YukiRena we're talking about. AND it's my dearest TGoF, who's writing about them  :roll: :roll:

I tried to get them into AKB, but, sadly, the music is not their style. Well, let's be glad that they're reading your stories about them at least.  ;)

It's really OK, the story you're writing. It's more than anyone could have expected or anticipated. It's over above all of our expectations, so continue writing what you planned and make the ending how you want (it's angs story afterall, right?)  :twothumbs :twothumbs

Chinmoku

----
Part X: Preview
----[/center]

You HAVE to update this. Oc, I'm not hurrying you, Sieka-san, take your time. But still, I am now really anticipating and fangirling MORE than I was before (and before I was already fangirling too much, so imagine me fangirling now...  :nervous :nervous :nervous)

I'll be waiting, Sieka-san!!

Yours fan forever,

sakura_drop_

Mata ne!  :mon bye: :byebye: :ptam-wub:

P.S. Remember, I once asked you about using your name in a story? Well, you agreed, so you can find it in the Mayuyu in Shoujoland fic ;-)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 01:52:38 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline inari

• Yankee
  • ecchi
« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2012, 06:37:35 PM »
Urgh, why are you making us suffer by only giving us a short preview? XD Anyway, I'll continue to wait for your next update  :bow:
And hopefully Majisuka 3 is going to give us more Geki/Black-action  :)

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2012, 07:03:37 AM »
risen from the dead is me! the pandah with an imaginary/MAGICAL moustache! *salutes*
haha glad to know im able to make sieka-san laugh  8)
if i threw anything ill probably just damage my screen  :lol: a stress puzzle piece is like a stress ball ...only its in the shape of a puzzle piece :D  :thumbup

hurray to the insane beast!
thanks for the updates and i also apologise for the insanely short comment ...recovery is slow after exams
but loving every update ~

thanks again!  :twothumbs

Offline Sieka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2012, 02:48:02 PM »
A/N: Long time no see! I haven't been around the forums since 2 weeks after college started for me, and I'm still not done with Chinmoku Part X, sorry, was so busy with homework, project and a few college activities. =n =llll I'll try my best to update, I don't know if its this week, or next week, or this month, I'll try, but I won't promise, but for now, I'll give you a new story...since its been in my folder for a long while already. orz

Before the story, gonna have to reply back to the comments first.

Replies:

@bochang - Sorry for teasing oppa, but that's how it works. And yes, I have a new computer...but the down is that I'm busy in college. =A =

@Chikane Himemiya - I want to update soon, and really, I'll try... >n <

@sakura_drop_ - Still TGoF huh? And yeah, I fangirl too when I read YukiRena/BlackGeki. :cathappy: Yes yes, I'll update, I'll update, just don't know when. >n <lll

@inari - I'm sorry for the short update? At least it isn't a troll update. XD And yes, I hope there's BlackGeki in MG 3. :)

@Pandah - Long time no see Panda-chi! >u < How's your mustache? XD Ohh, so its just a puzzle looking piece, I see, I thought it was something else. XDD

It's alright for the super short comment, I understand, I'm just happy to see you comment so its okay. : D Thank you too for commenting. :)

Now that I've commented, it's time for that new story, here goes nothing. X3

What Matters the Most is You

----
Part I
----

Pitter-patter.

Pitter-patter.

The sounds of rain pouring down were hard and heavy, as  very much evident around the whole town with the clouds shutting off the sun’s light, filling the town with darkness; it was not the time of the rainy seasons, and the sudden downpour caught everyone by surprise as it rained heavily.

The atmosphere immediately became cold and lonesome as people were scattered about to get themselves into buildings or under shades in order to hide from the onrushing downpour, only a few remained as they tread down the streets, using their umbrellas to shield themselves from the rain droplets. Their umbrellas however failed to shield the penetrating and spine-chilling coldness as it easily seeped through clothes, something which a certain young raven mused disappointedly to herself, not totally prepared for this cold climate. She shivered a bit, letting out a small puff of air which slightly misted; with shiver, she held onto her umbrella tightly with one hand rubbing her arms.

“G-Gyuu… I-It’s so cold…” She mumbled, her breath slightly forming again into a white fog, floating up in the air before spontaneously disappearing as if it had never appeared at all. She frowned, a small pout making its way on her lips as she slowly walked, taking small cautious steps as to not aggravate any splattering of rainwater on her clothes as she did not want to soak her clothes due to the unpleasant feeling of wet clothe clinging to her skin.

Thankfully enough, it was evening and she was on her way to the parking lot as she was to head home instead of being on her way to work, something of which she was thankful enough as she could not afford to stay in her office, finding it inappropriate to use her office as a lounge.

The young raven found it to be much more uncomfortable to stay in there, even though she could do so as she pleased. Though the rain was quite troublesome at this moment, she enjoyed it, especially when watching the rain pelt down, soaking everything in sight. Not only that, it was peaceful and quiet outside, almost everything stood still, just as if time had stopped abruptly as soon as the rain started. It felt magical and enchanting, yet fearful with just how much the weather can change everything in a matter of seconds.

Maybe today was a special day, she mused to herself, a small smile playing on her cherry pink lips. Today might be the day wherein there would be a big surprise of a sort for her; maybe something good was bound to happen since the rain did started just when the sun was at its hottest peak, and it was rare after all to rain whilst when it was still hot and with the sun at its highest point.

She looked up; taking a quick glance at the darkened clouds that were slowly covering the sun before looking back down, continuing her journey, and just after taking a turn around the corner; the parking lot slowly entered her field of vision.

The raven smiled softly, feeling happy that she was finally near to getting into her car. The young raven started to walk a bit more faster, yet still cautious enough not to wet her clothes whilst holding her bag close, pulling her knitted jacket just a bit more over her body from the cold winds that blew softly through her way.

She breached the distance between her and her black Mercedes-Benz W212, which was brought for her about a month ago; it was a present of a sort that her parents had given to her, you can say that it was a thank you gift for her due to her efforts to keep her own company in the top list, just aligned near their family business, as well as her hard work in teaching her younger sister, Matsui Jurina, the ropes in their business.

Thankfully enough, her sister was a hard worker and a fast learner because it made the task easy for her. Sooner or later in the future, her sister would surely become a fine president in one of their family companies and the raven could not help but grin at the thought of the success her younger sister can achieve. It made her feel happy and at the same time, it would also mean that the hard work that she had placed in order to teach her sister was not wasted at all. Though it might seem that she’s placing a lot of responsibility and trust on her sister, it did not mean she wanted to weigh in pressure on her young cheerful sister; she just wanted what was the best for her, and what was best was for Jurina to learn the ropes of their business and become a successor, she knew that her sister was also intent into getting into the business. If by the time her sister grows older, surely, she would also become a great president and who knows how far she go, Jurina could even surpass her by that time, and just the thought of it made her smile.

It was not because she was yielding, but because she wanted what was better for her sister, even if it meant giving up her position as the heiress, but for now, she’ll just have to work hard for both her and her sister to keep their business and her own running smoothly.

That aside, the car did somehow proved her that she was doing a fine job, her parents did told her that it was a present, a hard-earned present that stemmed from her hard work in the flow of their business, and frankly; she is thankful for her parents for buying this for her, it would at least lessen the hassle of commuting back and forth from her own company office to her condominium, something of which would me time consuming and hassling. She would also get peace and quiet as well as the luxury and comforts of being able to travel around without having to worry about the littlest of things other than the maintenance and the fuel, not that it was ever a problem for her as she could always resort to getting a mechanic to look over her car.

She opened her shoulder bag and took out her car keys while steadily keeping the umbrella over her head while she pressed the button on her keys, unlocking the car with plain ease. She took hold of the door’s knob and opened it, placing her bag on the other side of the front seat before she carefully placing her other items inside such as files and books onto the seat.

She was then about to enter her car, that until she suddenly spotted something from through the other side of the window, she tried to squint her eyes, focusing her vision to that little figure as it instantly perked up the raven’s attention. She tried to get a clear image of the figure far from her, once she saw it her eyes instantly widened in horror.

Quickly, she backed away from her car, closing the door shut and locking them using the buttons in her keys before she hurriedly walked to the other side; she rushed towards near the dumpster with an umbrella at hand, she approached the woman. Immediately, she used her umbrella to shield an unconscious woman sitting on the ground, back pressed on the wall, only bundled with light clothes that were far too soaked up in rainwater to even shield and warm up the woman.

Immensely worried, the raven fumbled with her knitted jacket before she bent down and wrapped the jacket around the woman’s shoulder while she tried to desperately shield herself and the poor unconscious woman from the rain. Once she secured the jacket around her, the raven instantly cupped the woman’s cheeks, and to her own fear, the woman’s skin felt far too wet and cold to her touch.

“Miss… wake up.”

She called, frowning when she did not get any sort of response, feeling anxiety rushing in her heart. The young woman tried to nudge the unconscious woman awake, calling out to her again as gentle, but as loud as possible.

“Please wake up…!”

She tried to shake the woman’s shoulders, but it was no use, she didn’t react at all just like the first time she called to her. Feeling even more anxious, the raven stood up leaving her umbrella to the woman before she ran to her car, not caring whether her feet or clothes were getting wet.

She immediately unlocked the door and entered her car before she hopped inside her car, placing the key into the ignition, she started the car up. Although she wanted to heat up the engine first as it was a custom to do so, she was far too worried about letting the woman there for too long under the rain and no less under the cold climate that she immediately let her car move.

She maneuvered steering wheel, backing up before she drove out of the parking lot, towards the woman’s direction, before she halted and stepped out her car, leaving the engine running while she went back to the unconscious woman, hurriedly grabbing a hold of her, supporting her using her arm and her body while she opened the door to the passenger seat at the back, slowly laying the woman there.

The raven ignored the droplets of rain that slowly soaked her skin and clothes as she continue on with her task, careful enough to place the woman comfortably on the backseat before she closed the door and took her umbrella, running back to the driver’s seat.

She quietly entered the car, closing it shut and locking all of the doors with a press of a button before she pressed her foot on the gas pedal, causing the car to move forward while she maneuvered her Benz out of the parking lot and into the main road, letting out a small sneeze and a cough, she shivered a bit due to being soaked from the rain.

“I’m soaked…” The young woman mumbled quietly, letting out a sigh then after, knowing that there might be a possible chance that she would get sick due to being soaked by rain water.

She did not regret helping the unconscious woman however. Helping others made her heart feel all warm and fuzzy, it actually lifted her spirit up, besides that, her consciousness would be nagging her if she had not helped the woman; she would feel utterly guilty of what would happen had she left her there under the rain instead, and she couldn’t stand it, even just the thought of leaving her there made her grit her teeth.

Why exactly would a woman be there anyways, unconscious and under the rain no less?

The young raven bit her bottom lip at the thought, but shook her head and nuzzled further to her seat while she kept her eyes focused on the road for now, but every once in a while, she would take a quick look over from her seat to look at the unconscious woman, worriedly glancing at her state as she was extremely soaked up as it was evident due to how drenched the backseat of her car was. She did not mind that little detail though, seeing as how she can always get her car cleaned up, but what she did min was that she feared more for the woman’s health as it was not clear to her just how long exactly the woman was under the rain, she might have already developed hypothermia, and that would mean bad.

‘I need to get to my condo, pronto.’ She thought while her eyes went back to the road. The young raven drove her car silently under the rainy day as fast as what she could under the rain, driving towards her condo as soon as necessarily possible.

----

Panting; cheeks red and flushed and sweating heavily, the young raven opened the door, slowly entering her condominium. She tried to balance the combined weight between her and the woman she was carrying as she half-dragged, half-carried the unconscious woman. The raven tried to step into her condominium, only to stumble forward with the heavy weight leaning onto her, causing her to fall to the floor which caused her to unnecessarily drag down the woman along with her in the fall.

She let out a startled squeak that escaped from her mouth as she fell to the ground with a loud thud with the unconscious woman lying on her back painfully, making the poor raven groan and moan out in immense pain. She winced, puffing out a deep long breath as she tried to calm the painful waves and the crushing weight that hit her back and immobilized her.

“Ohh…that hurts…” She groaned; she slowly tried to move her body even with the excess weight on her back, but needless to say, it was useless with the extra weight on her.

She took a quick glance, hoping that the woman would at least be conscious right about now, but was disappointed when she found that the other woman was still unconscious, but that disappointment soon faded away when she found how beautiful the woman was and awfully too close her face was to her own.

Her eyes widened and cheeks flushed pink, she felt her heart skip a beat at the realization of how their faces were too close, just a few inches apart from each other. Her breath hitched; mouth agape in a small ‘o’ like shape. She stared, amazed, gawking at how beautiful the other woman’s facial features were, the most notable features were her eyes, her cute nose, pale smooth skin, the beauty marks in her face and her cherry pink lips, even the very tip of the woman’s black curled wet tresses left her breathless. Although she knew that staring was rude, especially when the other person was unconscious, she could not help it, it was as if she was stuck there, immobilized from the unconscious woman’s charisma and beauty. She just left the young raven feeling breathless and awed when her eyes traced the woman’s face, noticing even the beauty mark on the bridge of her nose and her long black eyelashes.

The woman was really breathtakingly beautiful, it was like gazing at an unreal ethereal being just like the mythological goddesses on Greek literature, that was just how perfectly stunning the woman was.  Yet, there was always this nagging feeling that the raven could not help but wonder why, just why was she sitting there, unconscious?

It was quite unusual to see a pretty woman in the streets in that kind of state as it felt wrong and out of place, but she knew that she would never get an answer that unless she got it directly from the person lying unconscious on the floor of her condominium, which was at that moment impossible.

Sighing, the raven slowly rolled the woman off her body, she kept lying there on the floor as gentle before she herself sat back on the floor; she tried to kick the door, closing it shut. The sudden movement caused the raven to jerk slightly and touch her aching back, mumbling weak incoherent words under her breath before she leaned on the wall, rubbing her sore back as to calm the pain.

The raven turned her head to the direction of the living room, groaning internally at the distance she has to cover in order to reach the couch.

“…Uuu…” She groaned, her mind exhausted and her body tired and battered.  She wanted nothing more but to sleep right at that moment, wanting to ease the exhaustion and weariness of her body, but she pushed that from her head, knowing that she needed to do something else before she could even let herself rest.

Carefully, she attempted to stand up using the wall as a support before she picked up the woman, walking slowly to the living room; legs slightly wobbly as the pain in her back still shot up, nagging her to ease its pain. She ignored her body’s desire and continued with the task at hand; finding it much more important to help the other woman instead.

Her efforts and struggles did pay off when she finally made her way towards the living room wherein the raven quickly propped the woman on the couch, letting out a tired sigh when she felt the extra weight on her disappear.

Exhaustion was soon taking its toll on her and the raven’s legs instantly gave up on her, making her collapse to the ground, panting lightly, she felt heavily tired and wounded from the fall earlier. The pain in her back continuously nagged her, making the young woman wince and grunt; the pain itself was doubling the feeling of exhaustion in her body, and never did she experienced something like this, much less carrying and supporting a person from the parking lot up to the seventh floor to her condo. This was the very first time she ever did that, and she half hoped that this would be the last time she would need to carry someone, knowing that her body would probably collapse from exhaustion, much like now. Frankly, her body was never good at strenuous works, much less on sports and exercises as she had a low stamina.

The raven suddenly shut both of her eyes as another wave of pain struck her back. She gripped her skirt and jerk her head forward, small beads of sweat dripping down from her face, panting as she tried to overcome the pain, staying as still as a statue for what seems to have been minutes, enduring everything.

Moments passed after that and the pain toned down, letting the raven loosen up her tight grip on her skirt. She sighed tiredly; shifting her position, she leaned on the couch, looking up to stare at the ceiling.

The lights filtered into the room, illuminating the beauty of the simple yet modern and westernized furniture inside the condo, the combined color of white, cream, black and brown gave the inside of the condo a good visual look overall, yet even in that sense, the condo felt vastly empty and uncomfortable.

It was just as cold and silent as a still night, it reminded her very like of the first night when she had left the mansion to live alone to learn independence; it was nostalgic and surprisingly lonely at the same time.

Silence however has proven to have given her comfort and peace, but it also had its ups and downs for her. Yet the feeling of being alone and wanting to be with someone for just once never crossed her mind, it was never part of her priority. She was not even good at socializing with people she doesn’t know, and it really did not matter to her, that however was bound to change today…because for now, she will have a company in her lone condominium.

She turned her head slowly, taking a quick glance at the unconscious woman on her couch, her eyes lingering at her face before the raven looked down on her lap, a sudden wave of uncertainty filling her heart up.

What was she going to do now? How was she going to take care of this woman?

Never before had she personally taken care of someone, much less when they were sick as the doctors would often do that in their family’s stead, but this, this was a different case, she wasn’t in the mansion anymore but in a condo, living by herself, there was no way she could just ask a doctor for this, could she?

She does not even know whether the unconscious woman would appreciate her asking for a doctor, as she did not even know just what exactly was the other woman’s situation, there might be a chance that she would act violent if she were to call for a doctor, just like the scenes she had countlessly seen before when she was a child through anime and dramas.

The young raven puffed her cheeks and let out a small puff of air from her parted lips; she took out her phone and stared at the screen, looking at the time before she placed it on the floor. She glanced back at the unconscious woman lying on her couch with a blank expression.

The raven placed a thoughtful finger on her chin and rubbed it, contemplating for a second whether she should call a doctor in her own hesitation and worry, but after a few minutes of thinking, she shook her head and went against the thought, finding it more appropriate for her to just settle with taking care of her than to place her into other people’s care.

“I can’t just leave her to other people’s care, I did save her…I’m responsible for her…”

“But…even if that’s the truth…” She mumbled, talking out loud to herself while she stared down at her fingers, fiddling with them mindlessly as the tired raven’s mind was focused somewhere else, yet, she was unable to process what action she should take on next and instead asked out loud for her to ponder upon;

“…What should I do now?”

----
End of Part I
----

A/N: Guess who is who...the pairing is obviously my favorite pair though, YukiRena! >u <
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:57:39 AM by Sieka »

Fanfics:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
*saves spot for a comment*

Sieka-sama, you're back!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances happily around*

You still are for me TGoF, but for your comfortability, I'll call you Sieka-sama, okay?

Omg, I so love this update. i never could write up such awesome details as you do... *sighs*

YukiRena, it's what you're best at writing   ;)

I will be waiting for the further development of this story...

I'm curious as much as Rena-sama, why yukirin was lying there?..  :?

Thank you for your update  :bow: :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 03:57:40 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :hee: Welcome back Sieka-san

:ptam-glow: Another new interesting story with YukiRena and a cameo of Jurina  XD

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
^

We all want that I think.......  :panic:

A new story though for us to get into, with an interesting start to, what was Yuki doing there, lying on the ground, Rena thinking that too, and making Yuki her responsability, please make it so forever Rena!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hehe can't wait for Yuki to wake up

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - I Not Crazy Am You Are