JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight

Author Topic: The Waste of a Wish - [ANNOUNCEMENT]  (Read 148235 times)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 36 (05-01) | Galaxy
« Reply #260 on: May 17, 2018, 02:06:01 AM »
@Genkikid-san, yeah... I think all Yuu needs to do is to be honest. But it would be hard to break down that wall established of years of being apart... :(
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:31:58 AM by shortcut48 »
I love girls in short cut...

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 37 (06-07) | What's Meant to Be Will Be
« Reply #261 on: June 07, 2018, 03:58:13 PM »

Took a while to post an update. Here it is~ Enjoy~ :)

Chapter 37: WHAT’S MEANT TO BE WILL BE

FUYU IS quietly standing by the door of his parent’s room. The young boy is just staring at his mother who is weeping at the side of their bed. Just a while ago she was a complete picture of strength. She even promised Fuyu’s father that she will not cry but there she goes letting it all out. It must’ve been heavy. It must’ve been that painful to pretend that you’re fine when you’re actually dying inside.

The little boy turned to his back to look for Natsu but the truth that his brother is not around anymore and is going to live in a new house with a new mum made his young heart clench in pain. He was about to call his brother so they could make their mother stop crying together but it was only him left.

“Okaa-san…” Fuyu called out to Atsuko who jerked after hearing her son’s call. Fuyu is looking at her with those unusual set of eyes. The kid was always cheerful and bright but she could feel the coldness with his stare. She couldn’t blame him. She can only blame herself for letting her sons witness this kind of ending between her and their father.

And for the love of God, her boys are twins. They couldn’t even sleep in different beds but now they were forced to be apart. They’ve been inseparable since birth but because of their parents’ selfishness, they had to face things on their own for the first time in their lives.

“Come here, sweetie…” Atsuko stretched her arm towards Fuyu. The little kid, dragging his favorite bunny stuff toy, slowly walked towards his mother’s arm and let her little body be wrapped by that warm embrace. Atsuko made him feel that he isn’t alone but her tears welled up even more.

“Okaa-san…” Fuyu called in a soft voice. “Have you used your magic? Have you already used that one wish?”

Atsuko wiped her tears and faced her eldest son. The little kid is pertaining to the favorite bedtime story that she tells the twins. The story says that all people are capable of doing magic but it can only be used once in a form of a wish. The twins believe that they have their own precious wish and they are keeping it in case of emergency.

“Why did you ask Fuu-chan?” Atsuko asked, combing the boy’s hair with her fingers.

“Because me and Natsu used our wish. We wished that the divorce won’t take place so that we could stay as one whole family.” Fuyu dropped his head down in embarrassment. “But our wish didn’t come true. Do you think we are not capable of using magic?”

Atsuko’s heart hurt even more to the fact that her sons ‘used’ their precious one wish just to save their relationship. She lifted Fuyu’s face and saw his misty eyes but the little boy is trying hard not to let his tears fall down.

“I guess the wish won’t take effect to something that would never be. I think me and Yuu-kun won’t be really happy if we stay together… I-I… I believe that’s the reason why it didn’t take effect.”

Fuyu took a deep breath. “I wonder if I used it in some other things…”

Atsuko shook her head. She forced a smile while wiping her tears. “Saa, Fuu-chan… Let me tell you something…” She made her son sit on the bed while she kneels on the floor, trying to bring her composure back.

“Do you know? Every life is a partial fulfillment of a wish itself.” This statement made the little Fuyu tilt his head to the side. He couldn’t understand the reason why his mum is bringing it up in times like this.

“What do you mean, Okaa-san?” He asked, looking straight to her mother’s eyes.

“You see, the feelings we have now, the way we decide, or even the dreams that we have are all influenced by our past lives. It’s all part of the wish that our past selves have wished.” Atsuko cupped her son’s face. “You know? For example, you… You got a very strong desire to meet someone, right?”

Fuyu’s heart jumped just at the thought of that person. “T-The girl with the scent?”

Atsuko nodded. “I believe that your past self really loved that girl too much that’s why you are feeling that way. That love was so strong that it managed to surpass death and time. And now, you are here to fulfill that wish of your past self to meet the girl of the scent and fall in love with her again.”

The boy’s eyes widened in excitement. “But Okaa-san, I’m already sure that I love her! Whenever I think of her, I just couldn’t stop the loud beating of my heart!”

Atsuko got surprised but then soon chuckled at the cute confession of this little man. How cute it is for him to say that he is sure about loving someone he hasn’t seen yet.

“See?” Atsuko’s smile fainted a bit. Her stare is travelling to the features of his son’s face as she gently caresses his face. “I… I also believe that Yuu-kun is also like that to Haruna-san. From the very start he knows that the woman for him was Haruna-san but because of circumstances, his heart broke and somehow ended up with me… What am I even doing talking about these things to you?”

Atsuko just smiled and released a breath. “What I mean is that, you don’t have to be angry to Otou-san for leaving us. His heart just wouldn’t stay still if he doesn’t end up with her. It would be harder for us to stay together.”

She then saw her son’s eyebrows crunched a bit. “Then why did he go to you if he loved Haruna-san from the very start? He should’ve remained true to his feelings.”

Atsuko faintly shook her head. “It may be that simple to say but when circumstances start to get bigger than your desire, people tend to succumb into their weakness. You will understand when you grow up more, Fuu-chan…”

“I don’t need to grow up to understand that he treated you like nothing. Okaa-san, you don’t deserve to be treated like that.”

Atsuko just smiled and pinched her little hero’s cheek. “Don’t worry, Fuu-chan… I will help you in finding the girl with the scent. When that time comes, I will make sure that you won’t make the same mistake as your Otou-san.”

Fuyu looked at his favorite bunny stuff toy with a frown. “I won’t be like him, right, Negai-san?”

Atsuko stood up, feeling a bit freshened up after letting her tears go. She messed up little Fuyu’s hair only to fix it again. “Do you want some hot chocolate, Fuu-chan?”

The boy’s face brightened up at the sound of his favorite drink. He hopped out from the bed and held his mother’s hand. “Make one cup for Negai-san, too!”

“NEGAI-SAN, it has been a long time, isn’t it?”

Fuyu was looking at the stuff toy on the shelf. Yes, it has been a very long time but he made sure that Negai-san is being taken care of very well. It does look a bit thinner that its original size but it is still clean. It can’t be helped. When Natsu was taken away, it became his bedtime buddy for quite a long time.

Fuyu turned around and looked at the altar of his mother’s ashes. The beautiful smiling face of his mother in the portrait gives him assurance that his mother lived a happy life that she managed to give such a marvelous smile. It also gives him hope that she might be somewhere out there living her new life.

“Okaa-san…” he called as he went to his knees to give respect. “Don’t worry about me. I hope you can fulfill your wish wherever you are now. I’m halfway to fulfilling mine.”

He gave out a very wide smile that he was afraid of showing Atsuko before because his dimples remind her of his father. Nevertheless, Atsuko loved seeing his smile. It was one of her treasures and protecting it is that one thing that kept her going despite all the she went through.

“I finally understand what you said to me before… about the circumstances that made him commit those mistakes. I promise I will not lose to those circumstances.”

He stood up and took a  stretch. “Let’s get to work and finish early! Today is the day!

“I GUESS I arrived too early.”

Fumie gave her head a light scratch while looking at her watch. She’s already in front of Tokyo Dome, 40 minutes early than the time she set with Fuyu. She had to take her father to the doctor in the morning and their family had a scheduled family lunch so Fuyu decided to work in the morning.

Fumie invited him to join the lunch but the memory of the dinner he had with his girlfriend’s father is still fresh to his memories. He also said that it would be better that it would be a family time. There are things that they couldn’t discuss if someone like him is around but he promised to invite them to dinner one day.

The girl was a bit disappointed that her Hoshi declined the invitation but she realized it was necessary for him to not be around because all they talked about during lunch time is her upcoming date with Fuyu.

Her father doesn’t really show the support he has for the couple even though he thinks that having someone like Fuyu is a gift to Fumie. Through meeting the guy, Fumie started to have more friends. He was worried that she would be bullied like what happened to her overseas but Fumie adjusted really well and that is all thanks to Fuyu and the other kids.

He is open about the support when talking with his wife but when Fumie is around, he just couldn’t help but to frown. Seeing his lovely daughter being so giddy about a guy still gives a different feeling. His mood changed when the two women of his life started talking about Fuyu’s good points as if they haven’t seen it to any other guy before. The retired lieutenant colonel wanted to raise his hand and tell them that he has the same good points as well. Fumie and her mother couldn’t help but to laugh at the jealousy of the ex-soldier.

Since it is technically the first time that she and Fuyu are going out on a date, they discussed about the things that she should do and the things that she shouldn’t. Her mother strictly warned her not to fangirl so much to the point that she might forget that she’s on a date. Her mother knows her capacity as a wota very well.

Fumie promised that she would not let her inner wota takeover during the date. Even though it would be hard, she has to make sure that she won’t make anything that would be a major turn off. After that, her dad asked her about their plan after the concert.

“Nothing…” was the only answer she could give. She realized that they really didn’t set to do anything other than the concert. Then ideas just came flooding her mind. It would be nice to get some ramen for dinner and after that maybe they could take a night stroll while trying to stargaze. She felt like Fuyu would really love to do those things. It just feels like it without any particular reason why. She was trying to remember something that Yuma was claiming before but she just couldn’t recall it.

It hasn’t been long when she started to feel that she has to go to the rest room. She indeed had a lot of iced tea while they were discussing about the date. She couldn’t help but to be anxious about two things—how the date with her Hoshi would go and when would her father stop acting like a big tsundere. She felt that he would follow them throughout the whole date if only her mother didn’t take her dad home.

There are already a lot of people around the dome, the line was so long that she couldn’t wait to get in or else she’ll be done for. She can’t also go inside without Fuyu. She immediately crossed the street and went inside the Tokyo Dome Hotel. She just couldn’t explain the relief that she felt after getting inside the restroom in the first floor.

Fumie also took this time to fix her makeup. She doesn’t necessarily need to apply makeup but she wants to surprise her boyfriend a little. Her heart races everytime she imagines the face that Fuyu would make once he sees her on her carefully thought makeup and outfit. She made sure that Fuyu would be more into her.

She was surprised when she saw familiar faces when she went out. The mentors of the idol course that she failed are all in the lobby having some iced tea before the concert starts. She was immediately noticed by her dance teacher and she was given a warm greeting through a wave.

“Fumie-chan! It’s nice to see you here!” Anna-sensei greeted her as she gets closer. Fumie gave them a bow before moving nearer.

“I’m here to watch the concert.” Fumie answered with a smile. “I can’t wait to see the girls perform on stage.”

Anna-sensei produced a sad face and surprised the girl with a hug. “I’m glad you’re doing fine, my dear. You looked so devastated after the results came out. I’m glad you look healthy and seem to be eating well. I was really worried about you.”

“E-Eh?” Fumie stammered. She tried to ask help from the other mentors but they just gave her a smile in response.

“Just let her hug you, Fumie-chan.” Their fashion coach, Shinobu, said while faintly shaking her head. “Anna-sensei was really worried about you. There’s not a single gathering with her not saying your name.”

“R-Really?” Fumie was then released by her dance teacher who got teary eyes.

“It felt like I raised a child during that short period that you were under my care. You really improved a lot and with that I am very proud.” Anna-sensei wiped her tears and placed her hands to Fumie’s shoulders. “Please pursue being an idol. I believe you will be big! And when you get famous don’t become like some brat who after placing first in the elections consecutively just locks herself in her hotel room and only attends rehearsals once—“

“Shh! Anna!” Togasaki, the vocal trainer, immediately pulled the dance teacher away from Fumie. “You don’t have to say that. People might hear you!”

“E-Eh? What do you mean? Is Asuka-san alri—“

“Who did you come with anyway, Fumie-chan?” The vocal coach asked to change the topic. The girl was taken aback a little but a wonderful smile was painted on her lips.

“I came here with my bo—“

“Fumie-san! What’s taking you so long?”

The eyes of the teachers widened when they recognized who called their former student. Surprisingly not on his usual outfit, Kato Kenta came running towards them. He’s on a very casual light blue long-sleeve polo that’s paired with khaki pants. He brushed his silver hair up with his fingers before heaving a sigh. “Let’s get going, we’ll be late.”

The vocal coach had to lift up the jaws of his colleagues who were sent in a trance by the said guy. “Wake up, people.” He said monotonously.

“K-Kato-san!?” Fumie was startled to see her former manager. “What are you—“

“Fumie-chan, you know each other?” Anna-sensei asked, bewildered. “Y-You and K-Kato-san—“

Kato immediately shook his head and waved his hands to deny what the teachers’ hypothesis. “It’s not what you think, Sir and Madams.” He took a deep breath and smiled. “I am Fumie-san’s manager.”

The mentors’ jaws dropped once more but this time together with the vocal trainer.

“K-Kato Kenta is your manager? The Kato Kenta!?”

Kato scratched the back of his head before looking at his watch. “I’m sorry but we have to go now. The gates are already open and we have to fall in that very long line. I can’t afford to be late at this event! See you around, Senseis! Fumie-san, let’s go~”

The manager went on his way, cheerfully humming Asuka’s new song. Confused of what’s going on, Fumie gave her teachers a bow as a goodbye before going after the bleach-haired guy.

“Did you see that!?” Anna-sensei exclaimed. “I knew it! That girl is destined for stardom! She wouldn’t be picked by Kato Kenta if she isn’t a big idol material!”

“I couldn’t believe that Kato Kenta is back to discovering idols after all that controversy.” The fashion coordinator commented. “I mean, we all know that the case was dismissed in favor of him because it was proven that those who filed sexual harassment against him were lying but he has already gone bankrupt and everything. No one has trusted him even though he got his name clear of the issues.”

“I guess his gifted eyes can’t just stay still!” Anna-sensei’s display of amazement towards Kato Kenta doesn’t really please Togasaki.

“I don’t really trust him.” He bitterly said. “He may be cleared from the sexual assaults but we know how he treated the idols under him like things. Until now Asuka-san is still scarred because of that cyborg treatment. You should get worried about Fumie-san’s sake now that you learned that she is being managed by that person.”

“What if Asuka is just really being a brat?” Anna-sensei got back at him with a pout, her hands in akimbo.

The guy looked at her dead in the eyes and brushed her face with his palm. “Don’t be bitter just because she is aloof with you. She’s like that to everyone else. Try to understand the pressure that she’s in. Don’t be a kid, Anna-sensei.”

The dance mentor clicked her tongue and then took a sip of her iced tea while biting the straw.

On the other hand, Fumie was finally able to catch up on Kato Kenta who just casually handed her a Red Velvet Cake Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème in Trenta size. Fumie couldn’t even help but to be surprised on how huge it is.

“K-Kato-san—“

“My treat.” The guy smiled cheerfully, raising the Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème in the same size. “This one is for Fuyu-kun. I saw him in front of the dome and I believe he is waiting for you. He is looking hella fine, dear lady! You shouldn’t let him wait or he will get flocked by vultures!”

“A-Arigatou gozaimasu…” Fumie blushed at the thought of her boyfriend. Fuyu has already arrived and is waiting for her. She has to hurry up and show him what she prepared.

“Fumie-san, you remember what you told me at the day of the announcement of the results, right?”

The girl’s eyebrows furrowed a bit. “What I said?”

The silver-haired guy smiled and shook his head a little. “It’s nothing. Now go to your boyfriend.”

He pointed at Fuyu who immediately noticed them through the scent. His pupils dilated right after seeing the beauty of his girlfriend. Kato is right. He looks so dazzling even though he is just wearing the white tunic collar shirt he didn’t know his father bought for him. He was about to smile at Fumie but the guy standing beside her girl made him squint a little.

“Kato—“ Before he could even say anything, Kato handed him the Frappuccino with a huge smile on his face. “Don’t worry, it’s not what you think it is. Enjoy your date, lovebirds~”

That’s all and Kato disappeared into the crowd. His disappearance is as quick as his sudden appearance. The couple just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. And the reality that they are together now has finally sunk in. Starting feeling a bit bashful with one another, they averted their stares to another direction.

“L-Let’s go fall in line.” Fuyu stammered. He knows he has to say something about Fumie’s looks but this event being labeled as their first official date is making his heart shake. He is literally blown away.

Fumie took a glance of her boyfriend and noticed that he got his hair trimmed a little. His eyebrows are now a bit visible. The overall look is just really clean and refreshing. If Miyu is with her now, she’s sure that she would be slapped in the shoulder a thousand times due to the appearance of a ‘king’.

The girl smiled to herself, gaining confidence knowing that this guy is her boyfriend. He isn’t just good looking but he is also as pure as his name. Without any hesitation, she held his usually cold hand, surprising the guy who was still lost in which word he should use to describe Fumie.

Fuyu just gave her a smile, still a little awkward but the nerve between them is slowly disappearing. They immediately went to find their seats after buying some light sticks because attending a concert won’t be complete without it.

The concert started presenting the idols who also ranked in the prestigious list. There are also on-going concerts on different parts of the country and it is like a nationwide festival. It is like a thanksgiving festival for the fans who gave their all just to have their oshi in the ranks. It is a yearly event that is also being celebrated by the international wotas.

At first it was only Fumie who was enjoying the event but seeing how she is so into it, Fuyu slowly loosened up and started to enjoy the event. He isn’t really fond of idols because of many reasons but how could he stay still if his girl is really an industrious wota?

Everyone is enjoying outside but they aren’t aware of the commotion happening backstage…

The first six members of the Jyuuni Seiza had already performed their acceptance stage and the next girls are on standby. None of those girls are in Tokyo Dome. They are all scattered in different parts of the nation and having a simultaneous concert. The idol is shown on the huge screen in the stage while idols in the lower ranks will take the stage as backup dancers. The staff members are all looking tense because of the continuous flow of the event. They are against time because they are also in live broadcast. They can’t afford to waste a second so they are pressured to keep everything in accordance to what is rehearsed. They have to be in perfect synchronization.

What’s pressuring them even more is Asuka just arrived backstage. She doesn’t seem to be in a very good condition with her paler-than-usual skin and dark circles under her eyes. She came with her manager, Hori, who is much more worried about the idol. He already told her to stay at the apartment or maybe go to the hospital because she’s in high fever but the girl insisted that she has to go to the concert and give back what her fans deserve.

The staff immediately went to her and took her to the dressing room to have her makeup done and be dressed in the costume specially tailored for the ‘Queen of the Idols’. Hori couldn’t calm himself as he was walking back and forth outside the said room. He has seen Asuka getting a bit sick before a concert starts because of her nerves but it is the first time that he has seen her this weak to the point that she looks like she is only dragging her feet in able to perform.

“T-This is bad… If something bad happens at Asuka-san at the stage it would be a big controversy but if she won’t make the performance it would mean the same thing. If ever she makes it but gives a lousy performance then it is still an issue!” He started to pull his hair as stress starts to fill him up. “What should I do!? I have to pull her out if she’s really sick! Her health is top priority into this!”

“Hori-san!” Anna-sensei hurried towards the said manager with a grumpy face. “I know that Asuka is hard to deal with but you have to be strong enough to convince her to go to rehearsals. She missed the dry-run and now the new idol group that would dance with her is clueless of what will happen on-stage. She should’ve practiced with her atleast once!”

Hori’s sweat glands started to work double-time after seeing the certain mentor. “I-I’m sorry, Sensei. Y-You know that it is really hard to put everything on Asuka-san’s schedule. She has been working day and night lately especially after she was announced as the Queen again. Magazine photoshoots and CM shoots are here and there—“

“Nonsense! The concert should be prioritized! All of those can be set aside for now but the concert will happen only once!”

Hori would like to defend Asuka even more. He liked to tell the teacher that in her little breaks she practices the song and the choreography to the point that she sacrifices her time for eating. He has seen all the hardworks of the idol and he can’t just let her be misunderstood by someone. He was about to talk back but the two of them twitched together with the other people in the hallway after hearing a thudding noise from the dressing room followed by the shrieks of the people inside.

The manager immediately crashed inside the room out of instinct. His eyes widened after he saw Asuka lying on the ground with her eyes closed, surrounded by people who are trying to make her stand up. The makeup artists are still trying to fix her appearance even though it is clearly seen that she’s in pain.

Hori couldn’t stand it anymore and made his way towards his talent. “Get out of the way!” he shouted. All the staff members surrounding the girl made way for him after hearing his angry voice. He gasped after holding Asuka. It felt like he almost burned his hand after touching her.

“Call for an ambulance! Asuka-san is in high fever!!!”

“JUST LOOK AT THE LEFT…” Fumie repeated what Fuyu told her before she went inside the restroom. The huge-sized drink that Kato gave them has already taken a toll on their bladders. They had to immediately go to the restroom while  the MC part is on-going.

“Did I really turn left? Did Hoshi say that I should just look and not walk?” The girl held her head to somehow calm herself. She’s been walking for about five minutes or so but she still hasn’t seen Fuyu at all. She kept on looking back but there is no sign of her boyfriend as well. “Why am I being a ponkotsu during an event like this? I should get there before the performance of the top 3 starts.”

Her feet suddenly stopped moving when she got a brilliant idea. It would be easy if she could just call her Hoshi. So she immediately rummaged her pouch to look for her phone. She was about to dial his number when a horde of people suddenly came running towards her, ignoring the fact that she’s on the way. She dropped not only her phone but her open pouch as well, spilling all the things inside. She managed to stick herself to the wall to somehow lessen the damage but she could see that her phone is near to its grave.

“Oh no… This can’t be…” Fumie picked her phone that has its screen cracked because of the stampede. What’s more depressing is its touch functions totally stopped working. She could have another method to contact Fuyu if only she didn’t leave her neurolinker at home due to the reason that it would not look good with her outfit.

Fumie suddenly froze after realizing something. Her head tilted towards the direction of the people who just passed by. Somehow, she recognized the girl who was being carried on the back of a certain guy.

“A-Asuka-san—“

“Fumie-chan!”

She then turned to the owner of the voice and saw her teachers and some of the staff members from the idol course that she joined. She jerked when her phone suddenly rang and saw that Fuyu is calling but she couldn’t answer it because of the defective screen.

“F-Fumie-chan! I-I think we need your help!” said Anna-sensei which made everyone around startled.

“What on earth are you thinking, Nakasone Anna?” Togasaki growled. “Are you out of your mind? We should consult Kojima-san and the members of the council first!”

“We don’t have enough time, Togasaki-sensei! Kojima-san is doing the MC part with the graduates and all the other girls are already on standby! We can’t call them and suddenly destroy their formation!”

“But you are going to use a non-idol as a substitute for the top idol of this year? Are you serious!?”

“But we can’t call the other ranked girls to substitute for Asuka. They are all in other different cities! It is impossible! And you know that nobody knows about the choreography of the new song aside from the girls on the idol course!”

Togasaki was taken aback. The dance teacher has a point. They are on a deep pinch. Asuka never had an understudy. If this was only a group concert it would be reasonable to pick a substitute. It would be easy. But Asuka is a solo idol already and this is a new song confidentially taught to the idol wannabes. His head started hurting after concluding that no matter who they use as a substitute, the people will end up getting angry.

“Everyone, we don’t have any time left!” A staff came running towards them. “The MC part has already finished and the next performance already started. Exactly 13 minutes before Asuka-san’s performance!”

All of them fell quiet, looking at Togasaki who still couldn’t arrive with a decision. Fumie was still clueless of what’s happening. All she wanted to do that time is to be able to answer the call from Fuyu. But when she remembered that she could answer the call just by placing the phone by her ears, the call ended and she couldn’t redial it.

The next thing that she remembers is that her phone was suddenly snatched from her by their fashion teacher, Shinobu. She was pulled to stand up and was pushed to the makeup artists that took care of her during the course.

Everyone is still startled but Shinobu put her hands together to awaken them up.

“No time! The show must go on! We will explain everything after we get this concert done! Let’s go!”

IT WAS ALREADY around 11 in the evening when Fuyu got home. The date has ended. It wasn’t everything that he was expecting at all. Everything felt like a dream. So unreal.

He went to his mum’s room to give a report, dragging his feet. He just desperately needs someone to talk to at this time. All the confidence that he had in the morning… all of it vanished in thin air.

He switched on the lights and saw his beloved stuff toy on the ground. With his expression blank, he went to his knees and picked up the said plushie.

“N-Negai-san…” he called out, his voice a bit hoarse. He gulped as he could feel something blocking his throat. He closed his eyes, trying to get rid of the unnecessary ideas running around his mind. “I don’t know... I don’t know why but I suddenly felt afraid of tomorrow.”

-TBC-

...AND WHAT’S NOT MEANT TO BE WILL NEVER BE.

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 37 (06-07) | What's Meant to Be Will Be
« Reply #262 on: June 07, 2018, 06:03:30 PM »
 :err: :fainted: :frustrated: :on cloudeye:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #263 on: June 10, 2018, 03:12:22 AM »
So, does this mean that I'm ready to cry? I want to hug Ashu and Fumie and Fuyu. And then kick Kato Kenta into a pit of death.

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #264 on: June 10, 2018, 01:25:11 PM »
that freaking plot twist, you just reminded me with eichiro oda, start the story with something nice, funny but then adding plot twist and freaking drama so youu can put the readers on roller coaster of feeling

@shinoki-san, what about those whole management ? i want to slap that anna-sensei for talking ill about my ashu

really want to hug asuka, can i adopt her ? :grin:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2018, 04:11:00 PM »
-REPLIES TO COMMENTS-

@LuckyMatsui-san,  :tama:
make way for the real villain of the story *points at myself* haha XD

@Shinoki-san, Save your tears for now... The cue is yet to come...  :mon curtain: ㅠㅠ

@FZA02-san, Wow, thank you for that compliment. I hope I'm still bringing stories that you guys like. I enjoy writing them, I hope you also enjoy reading them.

And, I just finished my part for the collab I had with ZXRevolution-san. :) You can check it out here --> NogiChuu SP (shameless plugging. XD) Here's also the link for the thread (N46) 恋の予感 (Premonition of Love) (MinaMiona)
To those who haven't read the first part, I recommend that you read it first. :) Had a good time with doing a collab. I hope you guys enjoy this as well. :) Thanks a lot for reading. :)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2018, 01:31:58 PM »
Hello everyone, how are you guys doing?

As much as I want to get back to writing now, I encountered an accident at work today. I can't raise my left arm and couldn't walk well because my left leg got hurt as well. Thanks to autofill I can type a bit fast with one hand. I've returned to writing this week but suddenly this happened. Please wait for WISH a bit more. I'm really sorry for making you wait.

-Cut

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2018, 01:31:50 AM »

...AND WHAT’S NOT MEANT TO BE WILL NEVER BE.

Hoping what's meant to be will always be

That Kato Kenta guy is getting on my nerve

Poor Fuyu. Feeling like losing the love of his life to the Idol world

@shortcut48 get well soon and heal properly :). The story can wait. Health is always the first priority

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 38 (08-09) | Chosen By The Stage
« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2018, 04:25:22 PM »
Hello people, Cut here. Sorry for the looong time without any update. I just really got busy and a lot of things happened. @Genkikid-san, Thanks. I recovered really fast and I'm doing well now. Thank you for the concern. :)
 Here’s the chapter (that I hope you guys are waiting for) I hope you enjoy it! Douzo~

Chapter 38: CHOSEN BY THE STAGE

“I WILL COME to pick you up later so don’t worry. I will be waiting in front of your building. The reporters are not allowed to get inside so it will be alright. Just wait for me and don’t try to go anywhere.”

That was the instruction of Fumie’s father after dropping the girl to her school. It is as he expected. Media people has come flocking outside NHG just to have a glimpse and by any chance get to interview the girl who stood as the Top Idol at the night of the Jyuuni Seiza concert.

All the available news sites are filled with headlines about what happened to the idol concert of the year. The Top Idol for two consecutive years, Saito Asuka, collapsed while preparing for her performance. She was immediately sent to the hospital to get treatment and it was found out that her high fever was caused by gastric ulcer. This led the team behind the concert to pick someone to replace Asuka on the stage.

“It is better to have someone perform and then explain the situation after the performance than to send the people away with worry after the absence of the Top Idol.” That was the explanation of the Chairman of the National Idol Board who faced the media to represent the whole committee of the concert.

The whole nation is worried about Asuka but after knowing that she is already receiving proper treatment and medication, they already had their hearts rest assured and just waiting for the return of everyone’s favorite idol. Asuka has already sent a hand-written letter to her fans to tell them that she is already doing fine and is very sorry that she wasn’t able to perform at the stage where everyone worked hard to put her on. She promised that she will take good care of herself in the future to be able to perform for them once she is out of the hospital.

But Asuka’s absence wasn’t the only thing that topped the news. The Cinderella girl that was given her spot that night blew up all search engines and general idol forums. Shingyoji Fumie, who just lost her way to her boyfriend that fateful night, is now facing the biggest change in her life.

There were positive comments about her, saying that she was really stunning and a sure fit as an idol. Her aura blew people’s mind away and she caught everyone’s eyes that night. It was as if she was performing alone on that stage without the new idol group from Kojima Haruna’s agency. Her presence was just that big.

Unbelievably, her dancing and singing that night were flawless. Her facial expression was top-notch as if she rehearsed the song before the performance. For a ponkotsu like her, it was a miracle that she managed to remember the steps once she stepped on the stage. She was really, really nervous and her mind was blank but as soon as she stepped on the stage, everything just changed as if she’s familiar of standing to a big stage like that.

But since Fumie’s performance was flawless, a lot of people started thinking that everything is scripted starting from Asuka’s sickness. They think that it is just the way of the National Idol Board to make noise since the war has just resumed. She has also made a lot of antis in just one night. She received the stage of the Top Idol just like that. It’s not only Asuka’s fans but the fans of the other idols didn’t like that she received that place without any effort.

Now that Fumie has stepped not just under an ordinary spotlight but to a very bright one, the whole country is after her. She knows that they are all digging information about her. She can’t just get out in public especially with her boyfriend, Fuyu.

“I don’t think this will do anything good for Fumie-tan and the King.”

Maki let out a deep sigh which somehow made the atmosphere heavier. She, Miyu and Yuma were also watching the concert that time but they were on a different place to give Fumie and Fuyu a time for a proper date. But, if they only knew that Fumie would lose her way towards Fuyu, they should’ve just went with them and kept her on their sight.

“Fumie, what are your plans now?” Miyu asked to her best friend, her face is a complete picture of worry. “Have you talked to Fuyu-senpai? You said you were taken home by your manager, right?”

The girl, whose face is almost everywhere, turned to Miyu while massaging her temple. She still hasn’t gotten enough sleep since the event that turned her life upside down.

“My phone broke during the concert. My dad will pick up a new phone for me today. I tried to talk contact him through the neuro-linker but it turns out that he hasn’t gotten a new one since Yurina-chan destroyed his linker.” Fumie rubbed her face with her palms. “I wanted to see him but I couldn’t get out of the house due to Kato-san’s advice. My mum also noticed that there were strange people going around our area so yeah…”

“If you want we can go and meet him during the break. We will go with you.” Maki suggested which her friends agreed with. Actually, she’s also worried about Fuyu since he isn’t answering calls or even replying to her messages. They didn’t even know if Fuyu came to school since the gate was being flocked by the press people.

“I want to see him right now.”

The three were surprised to hear that straight from Fumie’s mouth. They all turned to her only to see her distressed, flustered face. “I want to see him right now. I don’t think I can wait anymore.”

Fumie stood up and dashed towards the door. Her friends tried to stop her, giving her warnings that classes are about to start but it seemed like she wasn’t able to hear anything. They could feel how worried she is for her boyfriend.

She managed to get out but she was then seen walking backwards with the teacher intimidating her to go back inside. Fumie had no other choice but to return to the class but the teacher isn’t over with her yet.

“Are you going to leave the class after bringing such uproar to the school?” Instead of greeting the class, the teacher started throwing cold, insensitive words to Fumie. “This school is for the elites and the VIPs to have their privacy from the eyes of the public but here you are bringing a horde of press people in front of the school? There are even paparazzi roaming around and we couldn’t care less about this alarming situation.”

He shook his head in disappointment before booting his desk computer. He immediately went to open the automatic attendance checker software and then gave out a thwarting sigh.

“You better get out and talk to the media, Shingyoji-san. Don’t disturb other people’s privacy. I don’t know what kind of publicity stunt you are into but let this school be at rest.”

“W-Wait, Sensei! That was uncalled—“

Maki wasn’t able to finish her rant when Miyu pulled her and Fumie back to their seats. “It’s okay, girls. Calm down. Let’s just wait for our break to meet Fuyu-senpai.” she whispered to them. Having an experience with ‘scandals’, Miyu knows that the best way to deal with it is to be silent for the mean time. Doing unnecessary movements might make everything worse.

Fumie had no choice but to get back to her seat. She expected that Fuyu would come to her to check her out but it seems like Fuyu was also as surprised as her. Who wouldn’t be? He might be thinking that she invited her to the concert just to see her perform—a brutal way of dumping him.

Her head hung in frustration as she released a vexed sigh.

“Hoshi…”

“WHAT on earth happened at that night?”The Chairman of the National Idol Board is up from his seat. All the producers, managers, teachers and high ranked staff members are present in the council room. They all couldn’t look at the angry chairperson who isn’t able to take his seat out of the happening controversy.

“Kojima-san.”

Haruna jerked to her seat after hearing her name being called. She met the stare of the chairperson and she knew right away that he is not in the best mood.

“Saito Asuka-san is in your label’s care, am I right?” The chairman asked.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Are you starving your idols? Just look at what happened to her. She got a really severe gastric ulcer and the main cause was she wasn’t eating properly. I thought Saito-san got into the best company after she was allegedly maltreated in her last label.”

“It wasn’t like that, Sir!”

Everybody turned to Hori who was sitting beside Haruna that time. His whole body is shivering but he has to protect the name of their company and their head producer.

“Talk.” The head of the council ordered.

Though stammering, Hori managed to explain their side; on how hard it was for Asuka to manage her time to the point of not being able to go to school for  the past months. He also explained that Asuka still has this trauma from her last agency resulting into mild anorexia. He and his company are giving their best to lift the trauma from the little girl.

After his explanation, the chairman went back to his seat and released a vexed sigh.

“The situation is out of our hand now.” He started. “I know you were all in a pinch that night seeing that whatever move you do would be an issue. I think we just have to do something to make the best story out of this situation.”

The huge panel behind the chairman suddenly turned on in just one press of a button. On the screen were pictures of the Top Idol, Saito Asuka and the Cinderella Idol, Shingyoji Fumie. Just looking at how things are going, Haruna already felt that everything will go against her plan for Fumie.

“As you all know, the rift between the countries involved in the war became more severe after the kidnappings that are happening. I hate to admit it but this controversy could be considered a miracle for us.” The chairman bit his lower lip due to the crippling guilt that he’s been trying to swallow. “Everyone’s attention is already in this story. We could use it to divert everyone’s attention from the war.”

B-But Chairman,” Haruna raised her hand. “Shingyoji-san didn’t pass the idol program of our agency which means she didn’t get absorbed.  Who would manage her if ever she agrees to continue being an idol?”

The chairman leaned back to his seat. “We have no choice but to let her current agency handle her.”

Anna-sensei’s face brightened up right after hearing that news. Togasaki only gawked at her.

“This might be risky but this would be another interesting side of the story. I also found out that Shingyoji-san’s father was an ex-military official. I believe a lot of families will look at her as an inspiration especially during this time.”

“So, all we need to do now is to convince her to continue being an idol, am I right?” Everyone turned to Anna-sensei. Togasaki couldn’t keep his poker face anymore.

“There’s no need to convince her.” The chairman answered which made everyone baffled. “The stage has already chosen her.”

LUNCH will soon be over but Fuyu has never moved from his seat. Right after he received a message from Maki that Fumie wants to see him at lunch he didn’t bother to drop by at the cafeteria but went straight to the meeting point which is the library.

He was waiting in anxiety and seeing that the clock will soon strike 1PM made his insides hurt. It wasn’t because of the hunger. In fact he doesn’t feel hungry at all but it’s the pain brought by all the negative feelings and thoughts he is suppressing inside.

Fuyu stood up from his seat. He could feel it that there’s no point of waiting. He has to go back to his class or else people would talk ill about them again and the one who would look bad would be Fumie. He has to do well at the very least. He has to protect her from further malicious comments.

He was about to go out when Maki, Miyu and Yuma suddenly popped up by the door. The three were all chasing for their breaths. They ran all the way from the second year tower straight to the library.

“King! It’s an emergency!” Maki shouted before putting her phone up in front of Fuyu’s face.

“W-What is it?” Fuyu looked at the phone and read what’s on the screen. “The Cinderella Idol’s Showroom?” Fuyu’s eyes widened when he realized what that is about. “F-Fumie!?”

“We were on our way to meet you, Senpai when the principal of the school suddenly came to meet Fumie-san. He came to our classroom himself.” Yuma immediately went to pull chairs for the two girls who seemed like they ran for their lives.

Fuyu followed them while holding Maki’s phone, still a bit shocked.

“A silver-haired guy was with the principal. At just one look I figured out who he was.” Miyu stated.

“K-Kato-san?” Fuyu’s fists balled. What is the real motive of that guy, seriously?

“The principal talked about how many complaints he has been receiving since morning from other students, their parents and talent agencies.” Miyu continued with her explanation. “It was him who contacted Fumie’s manager and asked him to just let the public hear about Fumie’s side of the story so the paparazzi would stop lurking around. Now they are going to do a Showroom broadcast to present Fumie to the public.”

“But why would he do that?” Fuyu growled. “They should’ve consulted it to Fumie’s parents first. They shouldn’t pressure Fumie like this!”

“That’s right, Senpai!” Even the cute Yuma is being seen with an angry expression today. “Fumie-san’s manager signaled us to go to you and tell you about the happenings but the principal, double quote, invited us to his office to eat lunch with our homeroom teacher. We told him that we are going to eat at the cafeteria but they insisted that we should eat with them. We ended up being confined at the office with our scary homeroom teacher.”

“H-How did you guys escape?” Fuyu examined his friends one more time and saw they have dirt all over their uniforms. “D-Did you jump from the window?”

“We did jump from the window.” Fuyu got more shocked with that answer from Miyu. “It’s crazy but we really went that extreme just to get to you.”

Maki raised her thumb up. “I shared them my zombie power that’s why they are not dead yet.”

“For the sake of this story we all know that we the window was only in first floor. It would be pathetic if we died on that jump!” Yuma shook his head.

“Do you know where they brought Fumie?” Fuyu asked.

“We lost track of her since we were basically kidnapped. But that Kato guy mouthed that we should go and trust him but I don’t know, Fuyu-senpai! I don’t know if we should really believe him!”

“I understand you, Mi—“

Fuyu lost his voice when he heard Kato’s voice coming not only from Maki’s phone but it is being broadcasted at the whole school. The guy is heard to be testing the sound level. Yuma immediately turned on the monitor in the library only to access Showroom.

Kato is being showed fixing the angle of his phone camera. It gives a feeling that it was an impromptu broadcast. There were no special equipment being used.

Just the sight of Kato Kenta made the comment section of the Showroom explode. The chairman of the National Idol Council was not wrong about his statement regarding Fumie’s handler. Everyone is being hit with a surprise after another. First was the abrupt broadcast and now the reveal of Fumie’s manager.

Kato stepped backwards only to reveal Fumie standing behind him. The girl couldn’t even look straight at the camera for three seconds. Her manager stood beside her and as if on cue, Kato greeted the audience and took ninety-degree bow. Fumie followed after him.

“As you all know, what happened last weekend took the whole country by surprise. Who would’ve thought that this is how things would turn out? Standing here beside me is the girl who served as the substitute of the Top Idol, Saito Asuka-san, who fell ill that night. It was never our intention to steal the spotlight that night and we never wished for Saito-san to be sick.”

“Coming from you…” Haruna bit her lower lip in dismay. She’s already back at her office and is watching the broadcast alongside with the whole idol world.

“Don’t you think we should go and interrupt the broadcast!?” Yuma asked while jogging into place. He couldn’t help but to be worried about the next things that are going to happen.

Fuyu just shook his head, surprising the three juniors. “No, we shouldn’t go. If we go now and interrupt it, it will be a bigger issue. Fumie will be put into more trouble if I suddenly just go there and present myself to the people.”

“We are very sorry for what happened to Saito-san but at the same time, I can’t deny that I am a bit happy to see Shingyoji-san perform on that stage. She didn’t manage to pass the idol-course she underwent to and it was really hard for her to accept that her dreams won’t be fulfilled anymore. But, that miraculous night gave her that one chance to step on stage. I’m very thankful that I somehow managed to see someone who trusted me after everything I got involved with had her shining moment on that fateful night. Again, I hope you all understand the situation Shingyoji-san got into.”

Kato took another bow. The comments sympathizing Kato flooded the comment section. There are still people who recognize his talent for discovering idols.

“After the idol course, I and Shingyoji-san have already parted ways since I don’t have the budget to push her to debut as an idol. We really thank all those fans of her that were supporting her throughout the whole process. I know you, guys, were happier than me after seeing her on that stage. We have checked your messages on her little fansite and we are so glad to see that you are all happy for her.”

Fumie vowed her head even lower. She didn’t know that her fans left messages for her since all she was thinking that time was about her and Fuyu. She felt a little ashamed that she didn’t even bother to open her fansite and respond to her fans. They may not be a lot but they have been supporting her for some time now.

“As one door of opportunity closed, another one opened for us. We know it very well that it was a chance that will never come again. But, due to circumstances, Shingyoji-san has decided not to pursue being an idol anymore…”

The whole world was shocked to that statement. Fuyu and the others couldn’t even talk and were just looking at each other, asking if they are hearing it straight from Kato Kenta with those stares. Even Haruna was dumbfounded and couldn’t decipher what’s going on Kato’s mind. Is he really going to give up that golden chance? He isn’t the type who lets go of opportunities.

Fumie was also surprised. She jerked a little on her place after hearing that. She didn’t make much movement to avoid getting attention but she was really surprised. Kato told her to just stand beside him and he will do all the talking. She didn’t know that he will drop something like this.

“It was an unforgettable evening and we couldn’t ask for more. I hope that you all remember Shingyoji-san not as someone who ‘stole’ the spotlight but as the perfect substitute for the rightful owner of the stage who wasn’t able to perform that n—“

Kato was already wrapping up the broadcast but there was a sudden flood of complaints. He stopped with his talking and started reading up the comments silently. Curious, Fumie rose her head to see what made Kato stopped and she marveled at how fast the comments appear and disappear.

“Is that all? Is this what this broadcast is for!???”

“You went all your way to present her and then say that you’re not going to push her debut?”

“IT’S A WASTE!!! Give her a chance to debut!!!! Don’t waste the chance!!!”

“Make her an official idol!!! Let Fumie-chan and Ashuu have their showdown once Ashuu recovers!”

“Are you telling us that the girl who performed the Top Idol’s song flawlessly will not debut!? Don’t be crazy, Kato Kenta!!!”

“W-Wait, everyone… I don’t think we deserve this kind of support… Shingyoji-san is just—“

Kato turned to Fumie who was looking really worried. There is a loud call from the people, a demand for her to be an idol.

“I-I don’t have the power to push her to debut.” Kato stammered and then continued reading the voice of the people. Majority of them are pushing Fumie to be an idol, telling them that they will be there to support her if she proves herself worthy of it.

Kato took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Everyone fell quiet but fingers don’t stay still. They are still typing messages even though they could see that Kato isn’t reading it.

After some while, Kato opened his eyes, looking as if he as arrived into a conclusion. He gave Fumie a nod, trying to tell her to just trust whatever he came up with.

“Three thousand people.”

That line left everything baffled. That pause he made after saying that line pushed the hearts of the viewers to the verge of explosion.

“I am going to organize a handshake event for Shingyoji-san. The time and place, I will announce it online. Now, if three thousand people came to meet and support Shingyoji-san then I would give my utmost best to push her to debut.”

“Crazy! Is he really asking for three thousand people?”

“Even those girls who properly made a debut couldn’t even gather more than a hundred people at their first handshake event...”

“And now he is asking for not just a thousand but three thousand people.”

“He doesn’t really want her to debut.”

“He’s crazy!”

“Lol. But if they manage to collect three thousand people then wouldn’t that mean that the girl is really powerful?”

“If that amount of people came to meet her I just don’t know if she won’t be moved and be convinced to pursue. www

“LOLOL! EXCITING! I’M GOING!”

“That’s it!” Kato exclaimed with a smile on his face. “I will entrust Shingyoji-san’s fate in your hands.”

-TBC-

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 38 (08-09) | Chosen By The Stage
« Reply #269 on: August 19, 2018, 01:21:06 AM »
I want to wipe that smile of off his face. Uwagh.

Offline FZA02

• Member+
Re: The Waste of a Wish - Chapter 38 (08-09) | Chosen By The Stage
« Reply #270 on: August 31, 2018, 05:27:49 PM »
welcome back, cut-san i guess a lots of the people are all very busy lately, including me who's in last 2 semester of college hahaha

now what will happen next, will aki, natsu and haru lend a hand on this matter (even though i'm not sure what they can do about this matter)

and i sensing our little zombie maki will be one of major role with her 'genius' plannings (maybe)

p.s : if they did something terrible to my little asuka i will tear those jerks, and locked them in locker davy jones hahaha

keep it up

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Re: The Waste of a Wish - [ANNOUNCEMENT]
« Reply #271 on: November 06, 2018, 04:47:08 AM »
Hello folks. Cut here.

It has been a long time since I last visited this thread. I am sorry for the lack of content. A lot of things just happened.

As I have said before, the ending to The Waste of A Wish was already decided even before I started writing it. The universe where Maru, the OC who fell in love with Shimazaki Haruka, has expanded to the extent of having an afterlife release. It was all because of your support and love for the fic and for the character itself. With that, I am really grateful for your time and love.

I am sorry if I couldn't write the rest of the story for now. Since my oshimen in 48G has all graduated—Paruru, Milky and then Sayanee—and it is really hard to find someone else to support after their graduation I actually thought of quitting the fandom. But then Produce 48 came into existence.

As we all know, Sakura who is one of my oshis made it to the final lineup and there's also Nako and Hiichan. I also fell in love with the Korean girls while watching their journey. Thinking that they only have 2.5 years of promotions, I thought that it wouldn't be bad to support them all out during that short time.

I decided to make contents for IZ*One during their promotions as a way of support and to promote the group as well in my own way. I decided to put WISH into hiatus and focus on writing fics for IZ*One.

I am really sorry for not being able to continue this fic in a constant pace. I know some of you might be disappointed with it. If you want I can just spoil the other parts of the story.

During that 2.5 years I might have the chance to pick the fic up but that chance is really low. But as I said, I am willing to just spoil the ending even though I know it is quite predictable already.

Again, I'm sorry for leaving this fic into hiatus. I still support the 48G. It may not be as much as the time of my oshis but it still has a special place in my heart.

I hope you could also check IZ*One because it is a very nice group. Sakura is smiling a lot these days and I am really glad about that. :D

Thank you for supporting the fics that I write up until now. See you here again or see you in another thread. Thank you so much!

So long,
Cut

Offline FZA02

• Member+
« Reply #272 on: November 06, 2018, 12:33:31 PM »
i could totally understand what you feel cut-sama

sayanee is my kamioshimen and now that she had graduated (i will always support her forever), i also considering to stop from idoling 48g and support just the member that i know (okada nana is my only oshimen that still in 48) and now i engrossing myself at keyaki, (i'll try to finished my fanfic with sayanee as main chara tho, as my tribute for my beloved)

well, i really curious about what will happen to our favourite shiki (and yuma as well) but i guess it can take time

i and the others readers will always welcomed you whenever you want to comeback

so long, master, we'll wait for you

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #273 on: November 06, 2018, 11:36:12 PM »
 :gyaaah:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline 2manyOTP

• ecchi
« Reply #274 on: December 08, 2018, 07:50:20 AM »
I will continue to read your stuff.

Are you going to be writing IZ*ONE fics? I love them all

Offline DeNight

• Member+
    • ArchDeNight
« Reply #275 on: March 02, 2019, 06:54:18 AM »
Dear Shortcut-san,

I am sorry if I couldn't write the rest of the story for now. Since my oshimen in 48G has all graduated—Paruru, Milky and then Sayanee—and it is really hard to find someone else to support after their graduation I actually thought of quitting the fandom. But then Produce 48 came into existence.

I understand. I have similar feelings. Oshimen graduating is a huge challenge. And our personal challenges IRL do not help either. With Annin in Mexico these past years, Yuihan is the only oshimen that I have left who is still very active in AKB48 (well, she has to since she is the GM). But, even then I cannot follow her as much as I did before. That said, I surely cannot devote much time to start following some new member.

I am not into IZ*ONE. But, I am glad that you found your new muse in them.

Therefore, I would like to say thank you for all the great stories that you wrote in Maru-s universe. It sure was a wildly interesting ride. You are one of those authors who I think is too good to only be in the fanfic world. If you haven't already, I hope one day your path will lead you to the world of published authors. When that time comes, please kindly inform me through a twitter DM, so I can support you by buying your book(s)  :)

As for now, keep on writing and have fun with your new fanfic universe. I hope the future treats you well.

Regards,
DeNight

Offline anonymoussilentreader

• Do talk, I won't bite
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Escaping reality by slipping to my fantasy world
« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2021, 10:28:40 AM »
This fic is so addicting! I love your stories!!! :inlove:
I hope you can get some ideas about the story and update as soon as possible :D I really want you to finish this pic with a good ending especially since the previous series ended with a sad ending. It feels like they do not deserve a tragic ending...
For sure, it would be hard with your oshimens all graduating... But! I hope you can continue this story since it can make others happy:)
I am into IZ*ONE and I support all of them individually even though they might be in different groups..
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 03:11:10 PM by anonymoussilentreader »
Just leaving traces anytime I want. I guess i'm acting as a silent reader and informant.
I live under a rock but come out only for the girls.^^

I guess I have a lolicon side of mines;;;;;screw it. I am weak for lolis indeed

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Trademark - Sight