JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Cuo De Ren

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159674 times)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 14a - Pre-Wedding Pinch] UPDATE! 9/16
« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2011, 03:40:40 AM »
that wish is definitely going to come true. xD So much badassery and epicness soon. I want to see Takamina screw up like a boss cause she's too busy watching singing Acchan. <3<3<3 Update soon!! xDD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2011, 03:46:24 AM »
Thanks for the update!!!!!

WOw they have a mission then have to make it to the wedding tooo, hope everything goes smoothly for them
and for the cousins to impress their girls  :twothumbs

Please update soon!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2011, 04:25:36 AM »
Nice update!!! Another nice chapter you have there AFLynx!!!  :thumbsup :thumbsup

I can't wait for the next chapter!! can't wait to see Acchan and Mariko's reaction of Yuko's surprise !!

UPDATE SOON!!  :thumbsup :thumbsup  :heart:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2011, 05:25:57 AM »
Flean: Yup, Mariko and Atsuko are gonna be surprised in the next chapter :on lol:

blughise: I'm very glad that you liked the update!  :luvluv2: yes, there will be action and romance in the next chapter!  :on asmo:

JPopLover: I'll keep everyone wondering for a day or so before I post the next update :kekeke: :hee:

arisa03: Hi arisa-chan :mon hi: ! Hehe, let's see if Takamina can multi-task during the wedding... she might just surprise us...  :glasses:

immortal_K: haha, just read your tweet a couple of minutes ago (and replied to it) :P XD I hope they managed their time well to make it to the wedding early.

haruhi16: Thanks haruhi-chan!  :luvluv2: I did wonder about that too. I'm already imagining the three sisters in their gowns  :on bleed: :mon blood:

Thank you everyone for your comments!  :mon cute: I'll do my best to update the next installment as soon as possible  :mon determined: :mon study: I hope everyone enjoyed reading this! I would like to hear/read from the other members as well! Thanks again!  :kneelbow: :luvluv2:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2011, 05:27:05 AM »
Muli-tasking... Takamina must be good with her hands. 8DDD I did not mean anything by that all. LOL I can't wait for the update! xDDD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2011, 05:58:47 AM »
arisa03: I know what you mean arisa-chan  :on lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2011, 08:45:12 AM »
Can't wait for the wedding ^^

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2011, 12:04:34 PM »
kahem: currently writing the next part since it's downtime here at work!  XD thanks for the comment!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #288 on: September 17, 2011, 06:32:54 AM »
the next chapter goona be epic!!

Offline 2448

• I ship astumina/takaachan HARD! :)
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2011, 06:54:35 AM »
 :bleed eyes: I HOPE THEY WILL REACH THE WEDDING CHURCH ON TIME!!!  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:
But i love dramas~ So i'm wondering how will the next part be. :lol:

and yay! you updated  :cow:
cant wait for the next chapter!!! :D
it will be really dramatic & epic, if no3b went to the church with all of injuries. OOPS! Just joking~ HAHAHAHAHA!

thanks for your update! :D  :heart:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2011, 07:28:11 AM »
Haruko: I hope the next chapter will meet everyone's expectation  :on freeze:

2448: lol I have confidence that they will make it early to the wedding  :mon determined:  I wish I could post the next update soon... still working on it  :mon wind:

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #291 on: September 18, 2011, 07:25:11 AM »
OMFG!!!!! oJMklfnmikngjwlikJKMBIGKNJRKLlIKANFJKbnjsnfej!!!!

I HAVENT COMMENTED IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!
I'm Sorry!!!  :OMG: :err:  :on cloudeye:
Like Serious, I'm Tottaly Scolding Myself Right Now LMFAOOOOOO!!!
So, as a sorry gift...I made something for you!!!  :hee:

*Love In The Fast Lane Trailer*
   (Check Out The Description)

I hope I'm forgiven  :depressed:
LMFAOOOOO!!! Please Update Sooooon!!!

Flean

« Reply #292 on: September 18, 2011, 08:37:20 AM »

WOWW!!!  :mon star:  nice trailer!!  :on GJ:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #293 on: September 18, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »

(Check Out The Description)

OMG!!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! CRAZY TRAILER!!!  :inlove:
GREAT JOB!!!!  :twothumbs I LIKEY!!!

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #294 on: September 18, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »
hott3stson3: OMFG!!!!!  :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
I am actually squealing here in my room! I am honored hott3stson3!!!! It is a very wonderful gift! (you don't have to be sorry too coz I know that you read my story  :shy1: to be honest, you seemed to grab some of the scenes in my head for the next update! now I'm really hyped to finish it!  :mon determined: :mon beam: :mon study:
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :farofflook: :kneelbow:

Flean: hott3stson3 sure knows how to hype up a writer like me  :on GJ:

immortal_K: I feel overexcited now! I'm gonna finish my story in a couple of minutes because of that!  :inlove:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #295 on: September 18, 2011, 03:05:38 PM »
I am trying to be overexcited about knowing that you will update in the next couple mins, but the fact that I have to leave for work in the next couple min is totally killing the mood and killing me...... so tired...........

I'm positive the only time I'll be alive and not zombie walking/ working will be when I take a break to read your update later ROFL.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 14b - Two Words] UPDATE! 9/18
« Reply #296 on: September 18, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »
I know everyone's been waiting for this installment and I apologize it took me quite some time  :fainted: This is a VERY LONG chapter and I hope everyone's eyes won't gloss over from reading  :dizzy:

A reminder just before the story continues:

"This is a dialogue" = foreign language

I would like to thank everyone for your continuous support of my fic!  :luvluv2: I would like to thank hott3stson3 for making that awesome vid for my story! I'll post the link on my index later on.

Anyway, I hope everyone will enjoy this chapter!

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 14b – Two Words

The following day – 2:00 in the morning

Jun Ohayashi stared at the blinking lights on the runway at the private airstrip. The plane should be landing soon, he thought as he took a long drag out of his cigarette. One of his underlings pointed at the dark sky, where a plane is signaling for landing on the runway. Excellent, they are prompt as always. Jun smirked as he puffed out a long line of grey smoke and threw the cigarette butt carelessly on the ground. He and his group waited for the plane to make its stop and walked towards its direction.

A tall burly man first exited the plane and stepped down the stairs, followed by his men, carrying out big trunks. Taking a cigar out of his inside coat pocket, he lit it with his diamond encrusted zippo lighter and puffed out a cloud of bluish grey smoke as he strode down to where Jun and his men are standing.

“Vyacheslav, it is good to finally meet you.” Jun spoke in Russian and clasped the tall man’s arm in greeting.

“It’s good to hear that you speak Russian, my uncle chose well in doing business with you. Please, call me Slava since I’ve heard so much about you from your bosses.” Vyacheslav Slava Mikhailov, one of the prominent members of the organized crime syndicate answered.

“Our groups have been in a good relationship for quite some time now, Slava. It is a must that we understand each other.” Jun laughed wickedly. “Well then, can you now show us the wares? We have the payment right here.” He snapped his fingers and one of his men behind him carried out two steel suitcases beside him.

“Wonderful! I’m sure your boss will be satisfied with the trade.” Slava answered and motioned his men to drag the trunks for them to see. The men opened up the trunks one by one, revealing high caliber guns and rocket launchers.

Jun crouched to one of the trunks labeled “Kalashnikov Series” and took out an AK-47, testing its weight and quality. Placing back the rifle in the trunk, he continued his inspection of the other firearms. Various rockets and rocket launchers are in one of the said cases, bullets of different sizes were also meticulously arranged inside a different trunk. With a satisfied smile, he stood up and took one of the steel cases from his men and opened it in front of Vladimir.

“Everything seems to be in perfect condition. Here’s our payment as promised.” Jun said, revealing neatly stacked bundles of US dollars. One of his men also opened the other steel suitcase full of money. Slava picked up a bundle and flicked his thumb, fanning the money in the process. “Ah, the smell of newly minted money... It got a nice scent to it no? We trust you that these are not counterfeits.” Slava said, waving the bundle and placed it back inside the suitcase.

Jun smirked, “We’re anything but counterfeiters… it’s bad for the business.” Jun laughed. His laughter died out when he heard a sudden roar of a car engine towards their direction. The car continued to speed up aiming at their party.

“Fire at the car, you idiots!” Jun shouted and his men scrambled, showering bullets to the car. Slava ordered the same to his men, making the car sparkle from the continuous firing of guns. The car drifted sideways emitting clouds of smoke from the traction of the tires and stopped sideways just in front of the criminals. Jun raised his hand up signaling everyone to stop shooting. Just as the clouds of smoke faded into thin air, everyone was surprised that the car remained unscathed even though it has been ridden with countless number of bullets.

After what it seems like an eternity, the three doors of the car finally opened. Takamina, Haruna and Miichan stepped out of Gakutenou gracefully and stood side by side. Each of the cousins donned sleek, black leather pants topped with immaculately white collared blouse hidden in a black medium length leather trench coat. The agents held out their badges in front of the men.

“It’s those pain in the ass agents again!” Jun growled.

“You’re all under arrest for illegal smuggling of firearms.” Miichan calmly said.

Slava laughed at the three cousins. “Our spies warned us that they might be a private investigating agency that might interfere with our operation, Jun. I didn’t expect them to send out little girls to do the dirty work.” He smirked.

Takamina raised an eyebrow at the tall man. “Don’t underestimate us.” She said in perfect Russian.  The three cousins are fluent in different foreign languages as required in the academy. Takamina however, showed aptitude in learning faster among their peers that she was able to learn five more foreign languages besides what is stated in their curriculum. “We know your story Vyacheslav Mikhailov. As one of the nephews of the big boss, you are trying to earn his favor to be his heir once he steps down or die. It’s too bad that you will put your uncle to shame once he heard in the international news that you have been apprehended.” Takamina taunted.

Slava suddenly became serious as he heard Takamina spoke in his native tongue. “I apologize for my rudeness then. I must say that I did underestimate you. My uncle will be proud of me once this operation is finished. I also apologize that since you tried to interfere, I’m afraid we’ll have to kill you. I’ll bring back your heads in Russia as a souvenir for my uncle.” He simply said. His men suddenly formed a circle around the three cousins and aimed their guns. Jun waved a hand and his men did the same.

“As you can see, you are already outnumbered. We’ll make sure you’ll all die in a sudden, painless, death.” Jun said.

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Each of them pulled out their aviator shades and put them on. The cousins also took out knuckle busters and wore it on their hands.

“What kind of idiot would wear sunglasses at two in the morning?” One of Jun’s men whispered to his comrade next to him. “Just shut up and aim your gun at them you baka. Jun might hear you and have you shot instead.” His comrade answered back.

Haruna took out one of the balls that Midori gave them and showed it to the men. “We’ll defeat you using these and our fists. You will be blinded in surprise once you finally realized that you’re all beaten by girls.” Haruna smiled mysteriously.

Jun growled again, seething in anger. “You’re too arrogant for your own good woman! Shoot them!” He ordered his men.

“Now you see us, now you don’t!” Miichan yelled, as the three of them threw the balls with force on the stone pavement. The impact of the balls on the concrete caused it to explode, producing a blinding flash of light that is ten times brighter and lasts longer than an ordinary flash bang.

The men around them screamed in pain as their eyes were temporarily blinded by the flash. Some of the men shot aimlessly around them trying to shoot at the three cousins.

“Stop shooting you idiots! You’ll all get us killed! Just swing your rifles at them until the effects of wear off!” Jun shouted as he crouched on the ground beside Slava.

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan immediately moved once the flash bangs took effect and individually knocked each of the men around them. Each of them simultaneously took turns in throwing the balls one at the time whenever the flash began to fade as they moved to disarm and clobber each of the men around them.

Haruna ran to a gangster who is swinging his rifle madly in front of him with his eyes closed. Haruna ducked from his swing, and then grabbed his rifle. Haruna used his rifle like a and began hitting his arms and torso with full force. She then made a thrust movement towards the man’s chest which finally knocked him on the pavement, moaning in pain. She felt another man bump behind him and did the same to the other man.

Miichan was busy clobbering a gangster when she felt a hand grab her by the shoulder. She quickly turned, locked her left hand on the other man’s shoulder. Miichan gave the man a head butt, forced her palm on the man’s chin, delivered an upward elbow thrust on the same location then punched the man’s throat in one swift motion. She smirked when the man dropped to the ground then moved to her next target.

On Takamina’s side, she continued to knock the men unconscious one by one. A man suddenly rushed behind her then wrapped a metal chain on her throat. The man twisted his body along with the chain, and then crouched as he tried to throw her on his back to choke her further, lifting Takamina off the ground. Takamina grabbed the chain with both hands went along with the man’s plan. She smoothly flipped her body on the man’s back and landed in front of the man effortlessly. The man unconsciously let go of the chain because of what she did. Takamina immediately delivered a low kick aimed just below his knee, effectively dislocating his left knee, knocking him to the ground howling in pain.

The three cousins continued their sparring with the gang members who were dropping like flies around them. Miichan lightly tapped her communicator in her ear as she continues her assault, “Midori-sensei, we *punch* are almost *kick* done here *uppercut*. Please send some backup right away.” She panted as she multi-tasked between talking to Midori and knocking out the men around them.

“Copy that Miichan! I’ve already asked some of our agents to be on standby fifteen minutes away from your location.” Midori answered, as she typed furiously on her laptop, signaling the agents to head immediately to the airstrip.

Jun stood up, groaning in pain from the effects of the incapacitants that the three cousins used and heard sirens blaring towards the airstrip. “Slava, we have to get you out of here. We won’t be a happy camper if you get arrested.” He said, helping Slava stand up and both ran to the nearest car that Jun and his men used to get to the airstrip.

“Jun and mister-what’s-his-name is getting away!” Haruna yelled. Takamina looked to where Haruna is pointing, immediately grabbing the chain that was used against her and then chased after Jun and Slava. Haruna and Miichan continued to attack the remaining men as the other agents finally arrived at the scene, helping them handcuff each of the injured men.

While running, Takamina took off one of her knuckle busters and tied it on an end of the chain, making a makeshift kusari-fundo. She continued to run as fast as she could until she was about two meters behind Slava, letting out a growl as she swung the chain toward Slava’s head. The knuckle buster that is tied to the chain connected to Slava’s head, knocking the man down from the fierce blow. Slava groaned in pain and felt his hands yanked behind him as he was handcuffed before he blacked out.

Jun finally reached the car and frowned when he looked behind him. “Shit, they got Slava. I have to get out of here.” He growled as he got in the car and sped out of the airstrip. Takamina stood up and saw Gakutenou stop beside her.

“Quick, let’s chase after that slimeball.” Haruna said as she lowered down the car window. Takamina quickly got in the back seat of the car. Miichan who is now the driver, cranked up the gearshift then stepped hard on the gas pedal.

The three cousins continued their chase until they reached the highway over Tokyo bay. Takamina opened a window and began firing towards Jun’s car. Haruna furiously tapped on the mini-screen mounted on the dashboard.

“What are you doing Haruna? You should be firing your gun like what Takamina is doing.” Miichan said as she concentrated on the road.

“I think Gakutenou has something stored in it that might be of use at times like this… Yatta! Found it!” Haruna squealed, tapping on the screen. The screen came into life with a view of the back of Jun’s car. Haruna began typing some options that are listed on the side of the image then chose Car Taser. She tapped at the image of Jun’s car, locking on the target. A round magnet-like object suddenly shot out of one of Gakutenou’s bumper ends and attached itself on Jun’s car trunk. The cousins gasped in surprise as they saw electric currents flow around the car, shutting down the electric power of Jun’s engine. The car stopped and crashed on the side of the highway.

Jun came out of his car and stepped on the ledge of the highway. Miichan stopped their car a few meters from the crash and stepped out as well. “Give up Jun, you have nowhere to go.” Haruna said as they walked towards Jun.

Jun laughed, “As much as I want to stay and chat, I’m afraid I have to fly.” He answered back. A helicopter suddenly emerged under the highway bridge, with one of the men on board pointing a rifle at the three cousins. Takamina, Haruna and Miichan immediately dove behind Gakutenou as they were again showered with bullets. Jun immediately grabbed the suspended ladder as the helicopter flew away towards the bay.

The three cousins peeked out once the firing stopped. “You are right Haruna, Jun is a slimeball…” Miichan mumbled.

Midori took the responsibility to oversee the arrest of Slava and the members of both gangs. She tilted her head to the side as she heard a car stop.

“Ah, my favorite agents have finally arrived. Were you able to chase after Jun Ohayashi?” Midori said to the three cousins walking towards her direction.

“Yes we did chase after him, but he got away when a helicopter came out of nowhere.” Takamina answered.

“What an ass. Don’t worry; we’ll get our hands on him one of these days. Anyway, good job everyone!” Midori exclaimed, giving them a thumbs up sign. “Nice shot by the way Takamina. Some of the agents saw you swing that chain on Slava’s head. If you swung the chain harder, you could’ve cracked his skull.” Midori smirked.

Haruna and Miichan giggled, patting Takamina for her good work. “Thanks for the backup Midori-sensei.” Haruna said and looked up at the sky, noticing that the once dark sky is now changing into a tinge of blues and purple. “Midori-sensei… what time is it?” she asked.

“Hmmm… it’s already five in the morning.” Midori answered as she glanced at her watch.

“Shimatta! Takamina, Haruna, we’d better leave or else we’ll be late! Midori-sensei, we’re sorry but we have to go!” Miichan anxiously exclaimed as they hurried inside the car and sped away from the airstrip.

Midori blinked as she stared at the car speeding away from the location. “Those girls are always up to something.” She laughed inwardly, shaking her head in amusement.

5:30AM – Takamina, Haruna and Miichan’s apartment

The three cousins immediately barged in their apartment once they arrived.

“It’s a good thing this apartment has three bathrooms including what’s in the guest room!” Haruna panted as she grabbed her toiletries and rushed towards the bathroom inside their bedroom.

“Ewwww! I feel sticky from all the workout that we did! Takamina, I’ll use the bathroom downstairs.” Miichan said with mild disgust. As she was about to go out of their bedroom, she noticed Takamina looking at their full-length mirror, slightly touching her neck. “What’s wrong?”

Takamina sighed, “There’s a bruise forming on my neck because of that stupid chain… When Acchan sees this, she might get worried… or worse, she might get suspicious.” She mumbled, staring at the slight discoloration of her skin just below the right side of her jaw.

Miichan smiled, placing her hand on her cousin’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Haruna and I will help you cover it with makeup. For now, let’s take a bath first.”  She answered assuringly. Takamina nodded and prepared her things as well.

6:00AM

Atsuko yawned as she flipped the channels of the TV inside their bedroom. “I really don’t like morning weddings. I hope the ceremony ends early so that we can hurry off to the reception.” She whined, slowly sitting on her bed to prevent getting wrinkles on her gown.

“Quit whining and save your voice for the bridal march Acchan.” Mariko mumbled as she wore her dangling earrings. “Where’s Yuko-chan?” she asked. Acchan merely pointed at Yuko who was standing outside their balcony, talking on her mobile phone.

Mari-chan! Yuu-chan! Acchan! It’s time to leave!

“We’re almost done mom!” Mariko answered out loud as she opened their bedroom door. “Yuko-chan! It’s time to leave.” She said, making the other girl step inside their bedroom and the three of them headed downstairs.

6:30AM

Takamina changed gears as they sped their way towards the church. “Are you sure you two were able to bring everything including the music sheets?”

“Yes otou-san, the music instruments are inside the trunk and I have the music sheets right here.” Haruna answered, waving the music sheets.

Miichan who was sitting at the back seat leaned forward, “Did you bring your instrument Takamina?” she teased, making her cousins giggle.

“Don’t be silly Miichan, it will not fit inside the trunk. I called Father Sekki for help regarding the arrangements where we will play inside the church.” Takamina smiled, stepping on the gas pedal hard.

“Oooh, nice thinking Takamina!” Haruna clapped her hands. “Remember to park behind the church, just in front of the parish office. Yuko said we’re part of her surprise.” Haruna added.

“What does she mean by that?” Miichan asked.

“I really don’t know…” Haruna answered. I think you and Takamina are the surprise… Haruna smiled inwardly.

7:00AM

The three sisters together with their parents, finally arrived at the church. Some of the guests were already entering inside while some were congratulating the groom who was standing outside the church doors together with his best man.

Yuko flipped open her mobile phone and smiled as she saw that she received a new text message.

We parked behind the church just as you requested. We’ll just sit back inside the parish office and go inside the church 15 minutes before the wedding starts

Haruna a.k.a NyanNyan

“What are you smiling about Yuko onee-chan.” Atsuko asked.

“Oh nothing, I just received a text message from NyanNyan.” She answered cheerfully, placing her mobile phone inside her tote bag that matched her gown.

“Good for you. I haven’t received any text message from my Takamina since yesterday…” Atsuko pouted.

My Takamina eh? She’s beginning to sound like me and Mariko onee-chan… ”Don’t worry, it’s still early and she might still be asleep. Anyway, let’s congratulate the groom for putting up with our cousin.” Yuko smiled as she grabbed Atsuko’s hand towards the groom.

7:15AM

The three cousins were able to talk to one of the personnel in the parish office and were glad to hear that the parish priest was able to accommodate their request. They sat comfortably on one of the couches and make a quick retouch of their makeup.

Takamina yawned and stood up, “I’ll go take a walk on the side garden. I’ll just meet you guys inside the church before the ceremony starts.”

“Okay, make sure to take note of the time Takamina.” Miichan answered while Haruna just nodded who was busy applying lipstick.

Takamina slowly walked towards the side garden and smiled at the sight. This surely brings back memories, she thought as she shielded her eyes from the morning sun. As she made her way towards the center of the garden, she saw a little girl wearing a light blue gown sitting on a stone bench, swinging her feet and clutching on a flower garland.

“Hey there little one, enjoying the view of the garden?” Takamina gently asked as she sat beside the little girl.

The little girl shook her head vigorously, “I’m hiding here.”

“Hiding? Whatever for?”

“Mama said that I have to walk in the middle of the church by myself and I don’t wanna!”

Oh, so she’s the flower girl… “Ah, you’re nervous you say…” Takamina repeated. She gently took the flower garland from the little girl’s hands and delicately placed it on top of the girl’s head. “A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be nervous. I know you could do it! Everyone will be very happy and proud when they see you in your cute gown as you walk down the aisle.” Takamina said gently.

The little girl looked up at her with a puppy dog look in her eyes. “You think so one-chan?”

“Of course! I for one will be very happy and proud of you if you walk down the aisle all by yourself.”

The little girl’s eyes widened in wonder, “Will you be there too?”

“Yup! I should be the one who should be nervous because I’ll be sitting in front of the people since I am one of the instrumentalists for the ceremony.”
“Sugoi onee-chan! Ano, is it okay to call you onee-chan?”

Takamina giggled at the little girl’s cuteness. “Of course you could call me onee-chan. My name is Takamina by the way… and you are…?”

“Hajimemashte Taka-nee chan. Hotaru desu.” The little girl bowed politely.

“Hajimemashte Hotaru-chan.” Takamina greeted in reply. Suddenly, a woman walked towards to where they are sitting at the garden.

“There you are Hotaru-chan! Gomen nasai if my daughter has interrupted you in any way. She decided to hide from us because she is nervous to walk down the aisle for the wedding.” The woman, whom Takamina assumed is Hotaru’s mother bowed in apology.

Takamina smiled as she helped Hotaru stand up. “It’s nothing really. Hotaru is a good girl and promised that she’ll walk down the aisle later.”

The woman smiled as Hotaru walked beside her and held her hand. “Thank you for convincing her. I’m Kito Sakura, Hotaru’s mother and the aunt of the bride.”

“Takahashi Minami, it’s nice to meet you Sakura-san.” Takamina bowed respectfully. Seeing that Hotaru was smiling at her, Takamina knelt in front of the girl, “Let’s make a deal Hotaru-chan… if you’re gonna be a brave girl and walk down the aisle, I’ll let you sit beside me while I play music later on.” Takamina smiled, tapping the little girl’s nose.

“Really?! Mama, can I sit with her later?” Hotaru looked up to her mom, batting her eyelashes.

Sakura smiled at her daughter, “Of course you can Hotaru-chan. Make sure that you’ll be a good girl and not interrupt Minami-san while playing.”

“Hai, I will be good! See you later Taka-nee chan!” Hotaru waved as her mother guided her towards the entrance of the church.

Takamina waved back and proceeded towards the church as well.

“What took you so long Takamina? The ceremony will start any minute now.” Miichan said as she adjusted the endpin of her Yamaha Silent Cello.

“Gomen ne, I made a friend while visiting the garden.” Takamina said as she sat in front of the church’s baby grand piano.

“Everything’s all set. We’ll just have to wait for the church doors to open then we’ll start with the song for the entourage.” Haruna said, plugging her Yamaha Silent Violin and Miichan’s cello in an amplifier.

Takamina scanned their position at the left side of the altar facing the guests inside the church. Haruna and Miichan is positioned just behind her where the baby grand piano is placed, and a sole microphone on a mic stand is positioned just in front of them.

I wonder who will be the soloist... “Perfect. Let’s wait for the doors to open then.” Takamina said as she flipped through her music sheets.

8:00AM

As if on cue, the young Sacristans opened the heavy wooden double door of the church. Takamina softly started playing the piano with Haruna and Miichan accompanying her after a few measures of Pachelbel’s Canon in D. The guests looked behind them and saw the first of the bridesmaids standing at the door.

Yuko, the first bridesmaid, stared in wonder at the vastness of the church. Clutching a small bouquet of roses in her hand, she let out a breath and smiled as she took a step towards the aisle. Yuko looked at the side of the altar where the three cousins are currently playing.

NyanNyan is so beautiful while playing the violin. Yuko thought, trying her best not to smile widely. She noticed that Haruna preferred to stand while playing the violin.

Haruna glanced up from her music sheets and saw Yuko staring at her. She winked in acknowledgement, making Yuko blush as she made her way to her designated seat. Haruna inwardly giggled as her left fingers continue to press and and glide on the neck of the violin as her right hand guides her bow on the instrument.

Atsuko stifled a yawn. Gently smiling, she stepped forward after a bridesmaid began walking a meter ahead of her.

It’s funny how I miss someone so much even though it’s only been a day since I last saw her… Atsuko sighed inwardly, not paying attention to her surroundings as she continued her gait towards the pew for the bridesmaids. As she reached the middle of the aisle, she stopped her daydreaming and concentrated on listening to the song that is being played.

”The instrumentalists that Yuko onee-chan hired are good.” She commented and looked towards the source of the melodious playing. Atsuko’s eyes widened in surprise as she saw the three cousins just below the side of the altar. Her cheeks flushed pink as she realized that Takamina has been looking at her before she even noticed the other girl playing the piano.

I miss you Takamina! Atsuko squealed inside her head, giving the other a megawatt smile as she stood beside Yuko in their designated pew.

Takamina silently gave her a dimpled smile in return as her fingers continues to dance on the black and white ivory keys of the piano.

I’m gonna be a brave girl, just like what Taka-nee chan said. Hotaru inwardly thought as she was instructed to walk down the aisle. Hotaru smiled at guests who gushed at her cuteness, most of them taking pictures of her as she walked and scattered rose petals that she was holding in a small wicker basket.

Sakura and her husband were so proud of their daughter that they took pictures for every step that Hotaru made. She laughed a bit when after Hotaru was able to make it to the supposed pew for the flower girls, Hotaru ran towards the side of the altar and sat beside Takamina who talked to her in hushed tones as she played. Everyone inside the church smiled at Hotaru’s playfulness.

“So that’s the friend you were talking about.” Miichan smiled.

“Yup, and she is a very pretty and brave girl.” Takamina winked, making Hotaru blush.

After all the bridesmaid and the rest of the entourage were finally able to march down the aisle, the guests were eager to see the maid of honor walk down the aisle. Mariko smiled at the guests as she walked down the aisle, her strides slow but sure just like she’s walking on a fashion runway.

The three instrumentalists seem familiar… Ara, is that… Miichan? She gasped as her heart leaped at the sight of the other girl. The three cousins wore white dresses that almost seemed to match which Mariko find endearing, especially Miichan. Out of being spontaneous, Mariko blew a kiss towards the cello player then made her way to her designated seat a few meters behind the bride which separates her from the bridesmaids.

Miichan, who was staring at Mariko since she entered the church, was surprised at the gesture. God, I really adore that woman… she thought, feeling her cheeks gradually warm up.

The rest of the entourage finally finished, and the groom and his best man were now patiently waiting for the arrival of the bride. A white limousine slowly parked in front of the church doors and the bride finally exited the car. As Ami, the bride, stopped at the end of the red carpet, all the guests stood up and looked at her.

“Okay… now where is our soloist?” Takamina whispered to Haruna and Miichan who shrugged their shoulder in response. Takamina felt a gentle tug from Hotaru then pointed at the pew of the bridesmaids.

“Mama said Atsu-nee will sing today. She’s my cousin you know!” Hotaru whispered.

Atsuko slowly walked towards the side of the altar, smiling at Takamina. She purposely stood in front of the mic stand then looked over her shoulders, giving a wink to the pianist. I bet Takamina didn’t know that I’m the soloist. She mused. Atsuko looked at the bride and saw her nod. She looked at the three cousins and nodded, giving them a signal that the bride is now ready for her walk on the aisle.

Haruna and Miichan prepared their bows and eagerly looked at Takamina who was busy gawking at Atsuko. Takamina shook her head vigorously, then took a deep breath as she slowly played the intro of the song. Ami then walked on the aisle towards her husband-to-be. On cue, Atsuko sang the first verse of the song.

In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...

Ami smiled that Atsuko was able to sing her request, trying not to cry so as not to ruin her makeup. Everyone seemed to be moved by the song, including the men. The groom, who is waiting by the altar, took out a handkerchief, and shamelessly wiped his tears.

Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold this moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...

'I DO...'

Haruna slowly swayed as she played the melody of the instrumental part of the piece, with Miichan and Takamina accompanying her. Takamina continued to accompany Atsuko as she sang every verse.

Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.

Atsuko removed the mic from its stand then slowly walked in front of the piano and stared at Takamina. Takamina stared back at her and smiled.

In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,

'I DO...'

Ami stood in beside her groom and smiled. The groom hugged her parents then smiled at his bride. He purposely took her hand and hooked it in his arm as they slowly walked together towards the altar. As the music slowed, signaling the ritardando part of the song, Takamina mouthed out the lyrics to Atsuko so that she can follow with the music.

Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...

'I...DO....'

As the music finally faded, Takamina and Atsuko continued to look in each other’s eyes…

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan decided to continue to provide music throughout the ceremony much to the couple’s delight and Mariko, Yuko and Atsuko’s amazement. During communion, they played Ave Maria by Schubert. When the priest announced that the groom may kiss the bride, they played Trumpet Voluntary by Jeremiah Clarke that accompanied the applauses from the guests. Lastly, Air on G string droned from their instruments during the photoshoot for the bride and groom.

The guests threw rice and rose petals above the newly wedded couples’ heads in greeting as they exited the church. Ami walked purposely to where Takamina, Haruna and Miichan were standing.

“Thank you so much for being part of my wedding! You three made it more special to me and Ryo.” She said.

“It’s our pleasure Ami-san. We bid you best wishes… Congratulations to you Ryo-san.” Haruna said as the three of them bowed.

Mariko suddenly walked towards them and hugged Miichan. “I missed you so much Miichan! Mou~ you really surprised me by being here today!” she pouted.

“Blame Yuko for it Mariko, I think she wants to surprise you… and Atsuko. Anyway, I missed you too.” Miichan replied, raising Mariko’s hand as she placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

“I think I won’t be blaming her, but I am gonna thank her. Anyway, where’s Yuko?” Mariko asked looking around the crowd outside the church.

Miichan looked around as well. “I don’t know, I just saw her a while ago. Hey, where did Haruna go?” Miichan asked. Takamina simply shrugged her shoulders as she looked around as well.

Yuko and Haruna stood in front of the altar, staring at the large cross in front of them holding each other’s hands. Yuko then faced Haruna and held her other hand.

“Thank you for being here NyanNyan. I finally get to see you play the violin. You were amazing!” Yuko gushed.

Haruna blushed, gently stroking her thumbs on Yuko’s hands. “You’re always welcome Yuko. You know that I’ll always be there where you ask me to be.” Haruna answered.

Yuko blushed at Haruna’s statement and gently touched her cheek. “Is that a promise?”

Using her pinky finger, Haruna hooked it with Yuko’s. “Always.”

Takamina stood at the garden and looked behind her shoulder when she heard a clicking of heels towards her direction.

“You seemed to be familiar with the church and this garden….”Atsuko whispered as she finally stood beside Takamina.

“Our grandmother is a devout Catholic and a parishioner of this church. She tended this garden when she got married in this church and sponsored to have it maintained.” Takamina answered with a smile.

“Sugoi… it is a special place for you.” Atsuko remarked as placed her placed her hand on Takamina's neck. Takamina flinched as Atsuko's hand touched the bruised part of her neck that Miichan covered with makeup.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Atsuko asked worriedly.

I knew she would be worried... “It's nothing Acchan... anyway, Granma love this place, and visits this garden whenever the weather’s warm. She made sure that the flowers are well taken care of. She even planted her favorite flowers.” Takamina said, pointing at the base of St. Therese’s statue where white lilies are in bloom.

Lilies… Atsuko thought, taking note as how Takamina dodged her question. As she was about to speak, she heard a cheerful shout of “Taka-nee chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!” coming towards their way. Hotaru ran towards them, slowly followed by her mother, Haruna, Miichan, Mariko and Yuko.

Takamina held out her hands as Hotaru jumped towards her arms. Takamina gently lifted the girl up and hugged her. “Taka-nee, you’re so kakkoii!” the little girl squealed, giving Takamina a fierce hug.

“I see that you’ve met our cousin Hotaru, Takamina.” Atsuko said. That lucky girl! She even managed to sit beside Takamina during the whole ceremony!

“She’s great right, Atsu-nee? She even called me pretty!” Hotaru said.

What the… is teasing run in Atsuko’s family? Takamina thought, laughing nervously as she saw Atsuko raise an eyebrow in her direction.

”Hotaru-chan, it’s time to go.” Sakura said, smiling.

“Thank you Taka-nee chan for letting me sit beside you. I hope we’ll see each other again!” Hotaru said then kissed Takamina on the cheek.

Everyone laughed when Takamina blushed. Yuko smiled devilishly and nudged Atsuko’s side. “It’s a good thing that Hotaru-chan is fourteen years younger than you or else, she could’ve stolen Takamina from you.” Yuko teased.

“Shut up Yuko onee-chan.” Atsuko mumbled making her sisters laugh.

Takamina gently lowered down the little girl to the floor. Hotaru grabbed her mother’s hand then exclaimed, “When I grow up, I wanna be Taka-nee’s bride!”

“Eh?!?!?!?!?!!!” everyone exclaimed excluding Sakura who laughed at Hotaru’s declaration.

“Hotaru-chan, you’re too young to think of those things. I think it would be best if you think of her as your older sister. I bet you’ll see each other more after this day.” Sakura smiled at her daughter who is giving her her best pout. Hotaru finally smiled when she thought it would be best to have a cool sister like Takamina.

“Okay mama. If Taka-nee doesn’t get a bride soon, I’ll be her bride when I grow up.” Hotaru answered, earning Takamina teases from the group.

“We’ll see about that…” Atsuko mumbled, again making everyone laugh and Takamina blush even further.

Though invited by the couple to join the reception, the three cousins politely declined for a much needed rest. Even though Atsuko, Mariko and Yuko were saddened and disappointed, they waved their good byes as the three cousins drove away from the church. Sakura stepped beside Atsuko and waved goodbye as well.

“You know, lucky is the one who will have Takamina as someone’s bride.” Sakura whispered, making Atsuko look at her. She smiled when her niece looked curiously at her. “What I’m trying to say it that, you’re lucky because Takamina looks at you with love’s eyes.” Sakura winked.

Atsuko was about to respond to her aunt when she felt Hotaru tug her gown. “Someone wants me to give these two you.” Hotaru smiled as she gave Atsuko three stems of lilies. Yuko and Mariko gave each other knowing looks

“Who asked you to give these to me Hotaru-chan?” Atsuko asked in wonder as she took the flowers.

“I promised to keep it a secret. That person said it came from somewhere special to her.” Hotaru cryptically answered. She looked at the garden at the side of the church then grabbed her mother’s hand. “I’ll see you later Atsu-nee, Yuu-nee, Mari-nee!” the little girl waved as she and her mother walked towards their car.

Atsuko blinked at her little cousin’s retreating form. “For someone so young, she seems to be a devious little girl.” Atsuko mumbled.

“I think it runs in the family.” Mariko smirked, as she walked with Yuko towards their car.

Atsuko smelled the powdery scent of the lilies as she followed her sisters. Takamina, do you really look at me with love’s eyes?

To be continued...

:sweat: Finally finished this chapter!  :onioncheer:

This chapter is sponsored by: Yamaha (for the musical instruments lol) if you're curious as to what their instruments look like, just go to Yamaha's website.  :bingo:

- here is a vid with the excerpts of what our main characters played.

- here's a link for the song that Atsuko sang. Lea Salonga was the singing voice of Princess Jasmine and Fa Mulan of the Walt Disney movies. She actually sang this song as her wedding vow to her husband. This vid however is a video telecast from a Philippine network about their wedding. Lea Salonga is popular in the Broadways and I'm a fan of hers  :nya:

I hope everyone likes my chapter!  :luvluv2:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:26:59 PM by AFLynx »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »
A nice long and beautiful wedding and new chapter for us and for them =D

Come on Acchan its about time you figure out who is giving you those flowers, even Hotaru is in on the loop now.

First the action was hardcore, I can definitely imagine them stepping out of their car and taking everyone down because they are just that perfect. Then at the wedding their grand performance and the song is brilliant especially how Acchan walked over to Takamina, the way she mouth the words its like they already exchange "I DO's"

MariMii couple is lovey as always, and KojiYuu is just as  :heart: with Haruna promising to always be there in front of the alter.

LOL at the family I guess devious and mischievous runs in the family  XD

All in ALL AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2011, 06:02:29 PM »
OMG!!!! :w00t:
So many things happen!!!
First off, Let me say Thank you for this wonderful chapter!!! Though its sucks that, that bastard Jun got escape again! It's good thing that they were able to finish the job before the wedding! :grin:

The wedding is so amazing!!! I can totally Imagine Takamina playing with a white grand piano!!! She looks so cool!!! And I like the song that you use too. I have also watch her wedding when I was still leaving back in the philippines, she looks stunning!

Hotaru-chan is so cute!!! She's a little Atsuko  XD :grin: :P
And come on now Atsuko, Takamina's been giving you lots of hints, and you still don't get that she's your secret admirer!

Really really nice chapter....with lots of cute and nice moments from all 3 pairings/couples

I so can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #299 on: September 18, 2011, 06:22:34 PM »
awesome... thank you

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Cuo De Ren