JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It (JP Ver.)

Author Topic: Our Cursed Gift [Chapter 47: Our Final Promise][COMPLETE]  (Read 130857 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2006, 05:12:43 AM »
“Who the HELL used up all my marker?!”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLXDXDXDXDXDXDXD *dies* *is resurrected* Love it!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2006, 05:18:42 AM »
So the leader has a weakness afterall. :lol:XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 07:33:28 AM »

Gocchin loves the lizards.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2006, 07:51:11 AM »
That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Just amazing....

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2006, 08:07:07 AM »
thats one lucky lizard! XD

Offline dj_jo

Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2006, 10:00:57 AM »
Bluekinoko: yeaaaah, and that lizard loves Maki's boobs XD

Anyone else pick up on that apart from me and Taka-san?

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2006, 12:41:44 PM »
XD Love it, I can just picture everyone doodling on Yossie like that. Haha, and then Miki with the "Who the hell used up all my marker?!" XD XD XD
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2006, 02:05:02 AM »
Yeah...it'd have been wayy better if it was back when Kago and Tsuji were still there...they'd have run through a whole pack of markers and then some! Imagine if someone was courageous enough to write "DO NOT ENTER" around her area XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2006, 02:45:26 AM »
lmao! That was so great. Poor Yossie and her fear of snakes...and her getting doodled on. I kinda hope Miki goes on an evil snakey rampage to find whoever used up her marker XD

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2006, 12:58:31 PM »
SO FUNNY!!!

Sorry this comment seems a little random but I re-read it all. :D  I have literally fallen in love with this fiction~

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2006, 07:15:02 PM »
Quote from: rndmnwierd

“Who the HELL used up all my marker?!”  

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLXDXDXDXDXDXDXD *dies* *is resurrected* Love it!

you've stolen my words XD

“Nah, just imagining you running from Miki-hebi.”

same here and ---> :w00t: XD :ROFL :D

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Comments for Chapter 7
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2006, 03:57:28 PM »
Asheravel: Yes, I loved Miki spazzing too! XD

DO me: Yes, a random charm of the fic is these (normal) situations are actually possible. XD

Rndmnweird: Love it too!

Wordsworth: Lizards don't scare the leader, but snakes do -giggles-

Slack: Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I chose her to be one of the cursed, that's also one of the reasons why I chose Miki to be cursed too, since coincidentally, she said on her radioshow that she didn't mind snakes.

Youkaichica: Amazing indeed!

DJ: I picked it up too! -raises hand-

Saikami: Once again, I chose a possible situation. XD

Tanachan: LOL! That's an awesome idea! Shame I can't put it to use D:

KrazyforKamei: Haha, she'll probably hear of it.

Mikan: Yay! I'm so happy! Now if other fans were to do so as well, I'd be so SO happy!

Chno: I feel so conceited to laughing at my own stories >> XD

Next post is story!

NOTE: This is NOT edited! My editors weren't online, so I decided to give you all a special treat and show you the RAW chapter. However, once it has been through my editors, I'm going to replace the raw with the edited! So savor the crappiness while you can!

Note again: I replaced the RAW with the final version :]
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 06:20:48 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Chapter 8: "Meeting"
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2006, 04:01:03 PM »
The leader of Morning Musume stood at the stairs, looking up at the ominous aura coming from the apex. “Hmm… Am I brave enough to go see the head?” She stroked her imaginary beard. Yossie sighed and placed her hands on her hips, “Probably not, but I can probably talk to Maki…”

She walked up the stairs with each foot step trembling with trepidation, for with every advancing move, it was one step closer to the senior floor. “Ah… I’d have to visit the head anyway…” Yossie sighed yet again. After all, during the phone call earlier, the head did say she wished to see Yossie anyway.

Hitomi Yoshizawa’s fashion for today would greatly remind anyone of her older days, where she enjoyed wearing plaid. Of course, it was Hitomi, therefore, dark green themed plaid, simple black shirt, and a pair of ripped jeans. Hurray for Yoshizawa Fashion. Afterall, she was voted by Japan as the one with the worst fashion, between her and Miki that is.

She finally stepped into the hallway of rooms, being wary not to attract the last room of the hallway yet. Thank goodness Maki’s room was the second door to the left! Yossie turned the knob, and knocked as she entered.

“It’s not good to leave the door unlocked,” she said, looking into the room. To her disbelief, no one was there. The room was pretty tidy; the bed was made, there were no scattered clothing, and there weren’t too many accessories lying about the floor.  However, the glass sliding door across the room was open. There was a brief zephyr in the room, to which Yossie realized the inhabitant was home.

Maki landed right on the balcony, the curtains moved swiftly with the brief outbursts of air coming from her wings. Being the seventh head, Maki had seven wings. Four dragon-like wings extruded from the left side of her spine, and three from her right. The dragon wings were dark grey and the thin sheet of skin in between the frames were a very translucent black. For any artist, it would truly be a beauty to witness…

“Must you show off?” Yossie raised a brow.

“I needed the morning sky...” Maki faced away from her visitor. Her wings folded and hid beneath her skin once more, becoming the seven tattoos. Afterwards, she looked into her closet, found, and wore a dark blue sweatshirt.

“Did you tear something calling your wings out?” Yossie came in and closed the door behind her.

“No, I was smart enough to take off anything that has a possibility of ripping.”

“Ah, learning something new everyday…” Yossie let out a chuckle.

“Why are you here anyway?”

“To see the head, but I also want you to apologize to Reina,” Yossie went over and sat indian-style on the bed. “I mean, that was a little mean of you. To come barging in like that, heard it from Miki.”

“Yeah…So?” Maki lay down on the floor of the balcony, with the glass sliding door open behind her. “You know I’m horrible at this kind of thing.”

“Yes, but I would appreciate it if you would apologize afterwards. I mean, my juniors are precious to me, and I don’t like it when any of them feel sad, it makes me feel like I’m not fulfilling my duty as a leader.”

Maki went silent for awhile, and finally said, “Perhaps I will, perhaps I won’t. You will get your answer from Reina’s mood by the end of the day.”

“You know, Reina may have a tough exterior, but you might have really hurt her. I mean, her idol attacking her? I would feel a little broken myself. Remember, you have control over your fists, so you also have the power to stop those fists from breaking something. I suppose you need lessons in that, eh?” Yossie tilted herself backwards, still in sitting position, and rolled around a bit.

“No need to preach, and I’m not sure me using my fists is a great metaphor...” Maki traced circles on the floor in front of her.

“Well, what would you rather me use? You on the dance floor of the Some Boys! Touch PV looking like you were having seizures and spasms? I know you can control those too!” Yossie used her hand to muffle her giggle.

Maki rolled over to face her room, and Yossie, “Shut up! At least my outfit was decent, it’s better than horrendously yellow-colored diamond dresses.”

Yossie rolled off the bed, and got up, fixing her hair, “Well my point is… Reina might feel a little stressed, so if you were to apologize to her, then her stress will ease, and I’ll be content.”

And then she left the room.

Maki rolled over yet again, and looked beyond the railing, and into the cityscape. She rested her head on her hand and sighed. “So be it.”

---

Yossie opened the door at the far end of the hallway and entered. The room was rather dark, and only the half-opened curtains of the sliding glass door illuminated the room. A figure sat in the middle of the room, with her knees pulled in, and her hair slightly messy.
“Ah… You’re here,” the figure said, her back was turned to her visitor.

“In the flesh!” Yossie smiled slightly, and her eyebrows slightly dug lower, showing a rather scheming expression. “I came as you wished, Ojou-sama.”

“Well, isn’t that obvious?” the head watched as Yossie came closer.

The leader of MoMusu kept her legs stiff, but bent towards, and ran her fingers through the head’s tresses. “I guess it is, because you are most important, Ojou-sama.”

*Ojou-sama - It's a name a servant calls her master (female)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 11:36:19 PM by Yuuyami »

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2006, 04:06:17 PM »
ooooh *___* I wonder who it is! I have my guesses, but I'm still gunna keep them to myself! :twisted: Love it, and I love the comment on the Some Boys! Touch. XD I died laughing.
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »
Hmmmmmmm.....*thinks long and hard about who is could be*

I got this weird sensation that it was Aya But I think my origanal guess was Yuko..because she is just the obvious leader, undisputed...

Then again it could be Tsunku :D

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2006, 04:49:43 PM »
XD Can't be Tsunku, since I clearly stated that the Head was a girl in the other chapters. Yay logic! XD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »
The head's hair is slightly messy...

...I'm gonna write this clue on my handy dandy notebook XD

Edited or not, that was a good chapter Yuuyami :thumbsup

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2006, 05:26:44 PM »
Awesome chapter...still has me confused though. @_@. Messy hair...hmm...is it Ayumi Hamasaki?! (I threw that guess out with no intention of being serious lol) O yeah The some boys touch reference was great lol. *thumbs up*

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2006, 06:11:24 PM »
o_o No, it's just morning, so the Head didn't brush her hair yet XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Our Cursed Gift
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2006, 06:13:08 AM »
Hmm, I have no idea what Some Boys! Touch is. Maki PV?
Good chapter BTW, I must know who the head is and why Yossui's so familiar with her...

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Kick It (JP Ver.)