JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl

Author Topic: Our Cursed Gift II [NON SEQUEL] Chapter 22: Another side: Another Story (10/6)  (Read 70885 times)

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Re: Our Cursed Gift II [NOT A SEQUEL] Chapter 2: Premonition
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »
That aint fair. You always have to have a friend try to kill another friend. But seriously, it's pretty interesting that you've made it so Ayumi has to kill her best friend Rika. Now that's some conflict. And why do I belive that the Ms. Security is Yossie?

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 11:26:28 PM »
-shivers- Meh... I don't know what to think. X3 I suppose I'll have to stomach it, though, since I love you and all, and I need to be a faithful reviewer...

Gah, the raining blood part. Ickickick. At first I thought it really WAS raining blood and I was like WTH, why aren't the people around her FREAKING OUT, but then I read on and I was like... OH. XD >< Creepy tattoo lady. I still don't get it. I'm not supposed to, right? ...I'm not slow, right? ._____. I just hope this isn't too over my head.

ROFL @ Rika beating up the man, though. All I could think of was that fight scene with her in Sukeban Deka. XDD

Also, the woman-that-looks-like-a-man? It has to be Yossui. I'd bet my love of Berryz on it. -nodnod-
...If it's not, I'm still gonna love Berryz, though... XDDD Also, the Matrix came to mind when you were describing her attire... somehow, I can kind of see that fitting of Yossui if that's who this mystery person happens to be.

XDDD ...Bishounen effect.

Basically... my emotions/thoughts throughout the rest of the chapter are as follows: "Uncle Tsunku...?!?  :badluck:" "EWEWEWAHAND!  :OMG: :barf: :dizzy:"

“Because you embody the nemesis of our family’s ancestor… You shall die.”

:shock: :frustrated: :gyaaah:

...I love those emoticons. XDDD

<3
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 02:54:51 AM »
However, her sense in fashion often conflicted with others, and due to being occasionally self-conscious, the woman would often buy the entire set straight off the mannequin so she would not have to hear such opinions against her.
It also saves time because then one doesn't have to look for "what goes with what", since the ensemble is basically pre-arranged. :D

It began to rain.

It was raining blood.
Dayum, that old woman's curse is playing with her mind.  :dizzy:

Just in front of her, she caught a man bumping into an old woman. She witnessed the man grab the old woman’s purse as he uttered his apologies. Then the man walked away, the old woman oblivious to his thievery.

“M’aam, that man took your purse!” Rika called out.
Rika to the rescue!  :cool1:

But wait, is this still part of the curse/vision or is it real? 

Rika immediately took action and grabbed the railing and swung her entire body, hitting the man on the back of his head, and using that force to snatch the purse in the air thanks to the circulatory move, and then returning to the ground with the purse latched onto her ankle.
Holy shit, Rika's got skillz!  :cool1: :cool1:

The man managed to push Rika over the railing, and into the flowing water she fell.
OHNOES!!!   :scared:

Rika looked up at her savior. Was this an androgynous male? Was this a handsome woman? Rika couldn’t tell since the savior had short bronze-red hair that was up to their chin and sunglasses on.
Yossi?

“Are you okay, child?” Rika heard an old woman’s voice behind her. In fact, she was glad that the old woman ruined the moment, for she didn’t like that maelstrom of confusion for her orientation one bit.

“I’m fine, here is your purse,” Rika smiled as she gave the thankful senior her belonging.
But wait, what happened to the thief?

“What?! You’ve got to be kidding me!” Rika smacked her palm to her forehead in disbelief.

“Yeah… Sorry about that… My parents, for some odd reason, want to celebrate my birthday back the main house with my family,” Ayumi placed her hand in a flat praying motion in front of her face as a gesture of apology.

“But we already planned to go out a long time ago, and your parents accepted! What made them change their mind?”

“I’m not sure, but it sounded like they were going to beat the crap out of me if I didn’t, so I guess I have no choice but to follow… Sorry Rika-chan.”

“Oh well, I guess it can’t be helped, family comes first,” Rika smiled to hide her disappointment. “But did you have to tell me just before we go out to do what we planned?”

“Guess I forgot?” Ayumi laughed sheepishly, rolling her eyes into a different direction.

“You silly girl,” Rika swung her upper body horizontally, smacking Ayumi lightly on the arm. “So when do you have to go, birthday girl?”

“…In like, five minutes,” Ayumi grinned widely, hiding her fear. Before Rika could complain any further, Ayumi grabbed her belongings and fled out of their dorm.
Yeah that's right you BETTER run Shiba-chan!

Rika got up, now fed up with her annoying thoughts.

“I hope they don’t mind an intruder.”
Oooooooooooooooooooh she's gonna sneak over!   8)

“Get out of there right now,” the man said in a cautioned tone. Rika had no choice but to obey, since for all she knew, he’s probably armed and ready. She stood up with a guilty expression on her face. “You did realize you were trespassing on private property, yes?”
Oh crap, busted.

“Kamui! You’re leaving your designated zone, I’ll take the woman from here on out since it’s my area anyway.”

Rika felt a glimmer of hope when she heard that voice.

“Don’t talk to me like that! If you weren’t a woman, I’d beat your ass right about now!” the said man called back,
It's the mystery woman (who might be Yossi)!

“Yeah, Uncle is pretty laid back, so sometimes, even he gets into trouble with his procrastinating ways,” Ayumi chuckled.

“Haha, I wish I had an uncle like Tsunku-san.”
Wait a sec, Shiba-chan's uncle is Tsunku???  :o

But that pain came again. It started softly, but the pulsation became even more painful with each passing time. She didn’t feel the tattoo rise in her blood, but the pain was surely there, echoing throughout her entire body like needles puncturing her as if she was a butterfly specimen in someone’s collection.
I find myself wondering if the pulsations are random, or if there's something that actually triggers them to begin?

Ayumi and Rika were then instructed to remove the lid of the box to bear eyes to Ayumi’s present which Rika somehow got involved in opening as well.

When they removed the lid, there was quite the present waiting inside.

A human hand.

Or rather, a mummified hand.
IT'S A HAND!!!   :shock:

Again, there was a huge surge of pain through Rika’s body, even worse than the one she experienced before. She grabbed onto her head, trying to stop her throbbing head from aching to no avail. She felt the tattoo instantly crawl from her right shoulder blade, this time, going as far as to consume her neck and the sides of her face. Her hair floated in the air eerily, being lifted by the rising energy, flickering between her normal brunette color and the color of blood red. Her eyes also flickered between dark brown and golden.

Before she felt lost to her transformation, the mummified hand was suddenly covered in a tattoo depicting butterflies resting on lotuses.
Transformation??? What's happening??? :OMG:

Ayumi was bending over, as if she too was in pain. She clutched onto her arms, as if trying to prevent herself from lashing out. All of a sudden, as if some supernatural force was hidden underneath her body, lacerations and scars began to force themselves open, releasing huge amounts of blood with each opening produced as Ayumi screamed while the lashing wounds appeared. There were evidentially scars all over her body, abundant amounts of them at that, for her clothes became soaked in blood.
Not Shiba-chan too!!!  :frustrated:

“Someone help!” Rika immediately shook Ayumi’s body, trying to wake her up. “Why isn’t anyone helping?!” the woman looked about her, noticing the unmoving picture she was placed in.

A sigh came from the head of the family.

“Fate has certainly cursed you two…”
The lack of "freaking out" by the family, plus those final remarks from the head of the family...that's just cryptic. Someone knows more than they're letting on.   :scolding:

“Oh, we assure you that Ayumi will live…” Tsunku said solemnly, waving his hand so that guards stood around Rika.

“Ayumi embodies the ancestor which started our family ages ago, so she will lead the family as the successful heir when I die.”
Well that's a bit of a relief.

“In regards to dying however…” Tsunku let out a another sigh before continuing.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??!?!?!??!?   :stunned: :dizzy:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 03:18:06 AM »
uncle tsunku? haha nice one!

And why does this kinda story always have a forbidden theme going on? Forbidden friendship... Forbidden love... It never gets old tho(most of the time) Freaky how not even one person from Shibata's family even bothered to show any kind of panic like Rika had for the girl when she was in pain.. Poor Ayumi!! But I wonder... if Rika's Family is also expecting somekinda curse happening to Rika.

And eh... are they planning to kill Rika on the spot?! If so then.. I'm guessing its Yossi to the rescue yet again huh?

Last question!..... whats DIBS?

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 04:06:08 AM »
^ Dibs is sorta like taking claim. Short way for saying "I called it!" or something.

Anyway... IshiYossui? *nods* yes, it shall be IshiYossui <3~ I love that bodyguard stories. Bodyguards are so cool :D

WHOAAA! Ayumi Vs. Rika? That's gonna be interesting. I was sort of thinking that since chapter one when their fortunes were reviled, but I didn't pay much attention to it, thinking that Ayumi would only be a minor character. I can't wait to see that battle unfold!

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 04:17:58 AM »
Wow, that was.. different XD I'm not a big fan of Ishibata, but I'll read it anyway (:

Tsunku as Ayumi's uncle.. what the hell is up with that? D:

This kinda reminds me of the anime Lain. XD
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2007, 09:35:36 PM »
Wow, now that's a curse.  Are we eventually going to find out how these curses came about?  And if Rika embodies their nemesis, does that mean Rika is the nemesis' descendant, thus it being her family line? (Hope that makes sense.)  Like how Ayumi embodies her ancestor.  If it is, wouldn't the families know of it then, and possibly forbid Ayumi and Rika from becoming friends?  Not that that would necessarily stop them, but the knowledge would be there.

I'm pretty sure that the bodyguard is Yossui.  I totally have a mental image of her looking like a bouncer.  You know, black shirt with security written on it, dark glasses, bad-ass attitude.  She has too small of a stature to really be intimidating, but she can still look bad-ass!  And if she can fight and kick ass, that's better yet! 

Sorry for the late reply.  I finally had some free-time to get caught up on reading!  Anyway, I hope this bump helps get the next chapter up soon! 

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2007, 02:45:44 AM »
Essy: Yeah, Ceres based xD But it'll differ after the intro, I assure you xD Hmm, I wonder if it is Yossie xD

Sai: Freaky story indeed xD There are some parts later on that will be creepier :]

Rndmnwierd: Of course I do, it's fun! But are you sure that Ayumi herself wants to kill Rika? xD

Glcorps: Hmm... I wonder too xD

Fimmy-chan: Ohohohohoho <3 Maybe Ms. Security is Yossie? xD

JFC: Mm... Confusing chapter indeed xD But it's going to be more clarified in the next chapters xD

Stefy: Mm... Lovely guess at the theme xD That is what I'm sorta aiming for xD

Slave: Mm <3 Can't wait indeed <3

Shoko: It's not really Ishishiba though... xD

Bllizzard: Of course, but the families didn't know xD Because the spirit manifests the closest husk (IE, embryo) after death xD Mm... <3

Sorry about the lateness xD I was feeling lethargic as usual xD.

I have to say though, the story will come out to be a slow and maybe uninteresting start, but I assure you that it will get better xD!!!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Re: Our Cursed Gift II [NOT A SEQUEL] Chapter 3: Contradictory
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2007, 02:50:46 AM »
Forgive me, I rushed this xD

Chapter 3: Contradictory

There is no such thing as coincidence.

Rika’s eyes widened, set ablaze by the dark flames of fear. Was this a horrific joke? No, it was not any laughing matter, everyone was staring at her, with anger, with sorrow, with fear. Her best friend’s family did not utter a word against Tsunku’s judgment. Her best friend’s family did not move a centimeter to aid the scarred Ayumi. Her best friend’s family did not do as much as blink when the words echoed throughout the dining hall.

They were afraid of her.

And so was she.

Rika was immobilized by her fear, conflicting within herself the validity of her sudden death sentence. Under what sin did she commit to earn this horrid consequence?

Existing?

Being born?

No. It was that dreaded woman. The woman who drawls in a haunting fashion, her tattoos of lotuses with butterflies glaring maliciously. It was that evil spirit the fortune teller spoke of, possessing her, warping her senses of reality. And now, Rika, the innocent one, was supposed be condemned to damnation just because her body was taken hostage of the spirit?

“What is the meaning of this? Surely you are after the spirit, but you have to kill me too?!”

“The only way to kill the spirit is to kill the host, I’m afraid,” the head of the family shook his head sympathetically. Deciding that he did not need to see this execution, Tsunku, among a few other relatives, left the dining hall quickly.

Bewildered, Rika turned to run, but was met with several guards clad in black soldier armor, almost the sort of team one would label as high ranking officers. Three of those guards quickly swept in, carrying the unconscious bloody Ayumi away while the others stood in the way of Rika’s only escape route. The family dared not getting in the way of the execution, everyone sat up and maneuvered towards the walls, wary of the submachine guns now facing Rika, courtesy of the officers.

She has never been this afraid in the past.

She felt herself pale and shrink.

There was nowhere to run.

There was nowhere to hide.

There was nowhere to escape.

Nowhere but the hell which awaited her.

There was that annoying pulsation again. Rika flinched and immediately gripped her upper right arm with her trembling left hand. She could feel her body going numb, as if it was being pierced by needles, as if snakes came in and out of her body, as if she was a specimen in a butterfly collection. The energy was rising in her again, growing powerful and painful at the same time. So much that Rika felt like she was going to pass out soon.

The men fired their round of bullets.

“Die!” was the last voice Rika heard in her head before falling into a realm of the most horrendous pain. Impaled by bullets in every spot imaginable, Rika staggered backwards, collapsing in the said direction onto the table. Her head lolled to the side, her control of it was weak as it succumbed to the power of gravity.

The soldiers ceased their firing, daring to venture closer to see if their designated target was truly dead. The squad took a few steps towards the corpse, in awe of what had happened.

But there wasn’t any blood.

And her body spat the bullets back out, the tattoo of a lotus appearing in every spot that which the bullets had sunk into.

The head regained complete control, pulling herself up to look at the soldiers at the bottom of her eyes.

They were flashing a bright gold.

For the other myriads of bullets which somehow failed to reach her, there was a barrier. In front of her were all the bullets, suspended in midair at mere millimeters from contact. The pain she had felt earlier were the results of small two-dimensional black butterflies exiting from her body to cease motion of the bullets, and then there were the bullets which happen to bypass the speed of the barrier construction hit her, only to be spat back out, dealing the aforementioned pain.

From the butterflies, the black energy expanded, creating elaborate patterns of oriental designs and lotuses, now creating a barrier perpendicular to the bullet tips.

What… is this?! Rika’s widened eyes returned to their normal color. The black wall of butterflies and lotuses dissipated, dropping all of the bullets onto the ground. The soldiers and the family members were stunned at what had just transpired. Rika then chose to use this moment to do what she had planned to from the beginning.

She bolted past the soldiers who were still in awe in their stopped assault, into the hallways, trying to flee from the mansion. Behind her, the soldiers gave chase, shooting her whenever opportunity presented them a chance, in this case, with every time they catch sight of her.

Oddly enough, whenever she looked back, she would always find that the tattoos would materialize out of no where, stopping the bullets, and disappearing once its goal was accomplished.

Was it her doing?

Or was it the other ‘her’ who did it?

That didn’t matter to her now. After bolting from the main doors, Rika immediately tried to seek cover in the dense forest, seeing how the squad chasing her had slowed down due to her choice of hallways of that maze of a mansion. Surprisingly most of the guards which were traversing the forest earlier were not there.

Speaking of guards, would she see that woman again?

Why was she even thinking of such a thing at such a critical moment like this?! Right now, she was running for her life and what she’s thinking about is her unfortunate love life?! Despite the creepiness of the disappearance of the guards, Rika found it better to think of the convenience the absence provided for her.

Soon, she was able to slip by the empty gates, running a few more blocks, a few more roads, and a few more streets to find that the same taxi which had dropped her off was still waiting for her. She nearly crashed into the car, but stopped herself from doing such a silly thing and opened the door and then crashed into the seats, begging the driver to take her back to the front of her university, seeking escape by heading back towards her dorm.

At least the chase was sort of over.

Fate is what brings us together.

After catching her breath, Rika leaned against the seat, trying to process again what had just happened…

Damn spirit… If what just happened was one of your illusions again… Rika huffed exhaustedly as she closed her eyes, leaning her head sideways to the chair, looking out the window.

“My god, what happened back there? You’re really beat!” the driver, seemingly in his elder years, commented as he drove.

“Nothing much… Nothing much…” Rika sighed, and then she opened her eyes.

That tattooed woman was on the other side of the window, almost flying towards her with intent of an airborne tackle.

Fear enveloping her eyes again, Rika jumped back to the other seat, almost slamming herself against the other car door, much to the confusion of the driver.

“Ma’am, is something the matter?” the concerned driver asked, watching Rika through the mirror in the middle of the cab.

Rika didn’t respond instantly, for she was still panting at the vision she had just seen. Always going to jump at me whenever I try to relax?! Rika angrily thought, intending that those thoughts would be heard by the spirit within her. Why does it have to be me?! Can’t you haunt someone else?! I have a life!

Rika sighed again, knowing that her thoughts would probably never reach that spirit anyway.

Eventually, the taxi stopped in front of the university Rika attended. The woman gave the driver the money and bid him farewell as he drove off.

No matter what circumstances.

“The door was unlocked?” Rika raised a brow as she realized that the key in her hand did not trigger the obligatory unlocking click she was so used to hearing. Before she could put her hand on the door, she began to think.

I locked this door before I came over … there… Rika tried piecing together the puzzle pieces laid out for her in her mind. Someone might have broken in or something…Though, the only person with the other key is Ayumi. It’s not possible for someone to just go up and grab her keys and return here before I came… Unless whoever broke in is skilled with picking locks…

Rika cautiously opened the door, careful as to not make any sound whatsoever in fear of the intruder’s presence still wandering the dorm. She looked down at mats on the floor, searching for any foreign footwear that did not belong to her or Ayumi. Much to her fear, there were sneakers that happened to be out of place, sneakers that are not supposed to exist among the usual.

Oh my gahh… I’ve never been fond of sneaking around since I’m so horrible at it, but I never thought I had to sneak around in my own—

There was an accidental creak.

Rika’s body went rigid.

“Is there an Ishikawa-san heeeere?” Came a voice, a rather young voice.

A kid?

No, the female voice sounded a bit older.

A young teenager maybe?

“Took you long enough!” came another voice, a much older voice than the one before.

Perhaps Rika was safe after all.

Whether it is under Good,

An adolescent teenager came into Rika’s view, almost enthusiastic at her entrance. The younger had a rather elfish face, that is to say, a face longer than an average Japanese person. Her hair was layered and kept neat and short, only up to her shoulders. Speaking of hair, she was wearing a cute white band too… Her outfit contradicted the cute image her head exhibited though. The young woman wore a thick white padded vest, eerily reminiscent of American gangsters. Underneath was a black hoodie with a white skull in the front and on her black pants was white half-arrows (length-wise) embroidered on sides.

The woman following the younger was slightly shorter, but definitely older than the other. This woman’s brunette hair was slightly wavy and up to her mid-back. The woman was also noticeably tanner than her younger counterpart. The woman wore a thin navy blue windbreaker. Underneath that was a simple white tanktop. As for pants, she wore a mundane pair of tan cargo-pants… Quite the light outfit despite the fact that it was Feburary…

“Er…Rescuing me?” Rika became unaware of the caution her voice articulated.

“Well, you were almost slaughtered, weren’t you, dear?” the older one said in a matter-of-fact tone, “why else would we be here to save your lovely ass?” she added a wink.

“We’re your knights in shining armor, you know, so you better thank Sis and I!” the younger added on.

Rika blinked. First off, she felt a little edgy that the older woman hit on her, and all the more edgy after registering the fact that the younger was the other’s sister.

“What are you doing, gaping like that? Let’s just get you out of here, and you can ask questions later,” the older said, walking towards Rika.

“We have to be quick about it too, the first place they’re going to try and find you at is here, they’ll have no chance of succeeding if you come with us,” the younger was also walking towards Rika.

Before she knew it, both women hooked up with each of Rika’s arms, thus dragging her onwards.

What is going on here?!

Whether it is under Evil,

“Hmm… This is troublesome…” a man paced up and down on the room, adjusting his glasses, running his fingers through his short tidy hair, or loosening the collar of his suit every so often to amplify his anxiety.

“Kagami-kun, don’t fret, we have our best body guard on the chase,” Tsunku smiled, patting the poor nervous wreck on the head.

“Sir, that’s not what I’m worried about. This is the first time that the maiden escaped… And I told you to strangle her to death. Bullets will only be rejected from her body…”

“Everything will be all right. Since the progenitor surfaced at the same time, all should be well. The only thing that is left is to kill that maiden, and we only have to wait years again for the maiden to reincarnate.”

“Don’t say that so lightly. Like I said earlier. This is the first time in a long time that she was actually able to run away from us like that. If we let her roam about for too long, the spirit will possess her body and then it’ll be a pain in the ass to subdue and kill her again.”

“But we have a good weapon of our own,” the corners of Tsunku’s mouth turned up slightly, showing a mischievous grin.

“What mere piece of technology could kill a celestial maiden at full power?” Kagami looked up at the head, skeptical of what he might say in reply.

“Oh no no no no, my dear friend, this isn’t a piece of technology. This is a person. We found her a few months ago, survivor of a plane crash. But it is thanks to the crash that she is also amnesiac…” Tsunku stroked his imaginary beard.

“What could an amnesiac person do?” Kagami raised a brow.

“We put her through some tests, and much to our coincidence, she proves to exceed athletic abilities of the average Olympian participant by a landslide.”

“And the name of this woman?”

“Oddly enough, despite being amnesiac she remembered her given name. However, she was unable to recall any information of her family name.”

“Get to the point, Tsunku-san.”

“Her name is Hitomi, and she is the one who will kill the maiden.”

Fate is a very cruel judge.

...Shorter chapter than I thought o_O Oh well, the next chapter should be longer, I think xD

<3
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 05:18:51 AM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2007, 03:42:46 AM »
~Nyaa~
I finally come back to comment you~ After so long >_>
That's..I believe..One of your shortest chapters! o_O
ARE YOU OKAY!?!? DO YOU HAVE A COLD!? O_o

Bah~ Well, Miki just made me laugh and Miya's attitude XD Miki jr.
Post the next chapter! YAH!! *throws a horse shoe* >;P
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 04:32:39 AM by Loser87 »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 04:04:01 AM »
 :shock:  Yossie have to kill RIka?  OMG!!

Mmm...I am a little confused about the identity of the girls who were in the room of rika :dunno:

This is getting better!!!  :nya:

I'll be waiting for the nex chapter!!!!!! :whistle:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 04:29:57 AM »
Interesting. So that spirit in Rika's body appears to be active enough to stop others from killing her? Awesome. :D

Nyahahaha, those two girls coming to rescue Rika. Aogiri family much? XD Yay for Ceres references. I wonder how Shibata handles having to deal with Rika later. XD

Mm. Yossi having to kill Rika. XD I look forward to seeing how you deal with that. XD

Write more soon, love. <3

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2007, 06:08:23 AM »
Crazy, man. This is crazy. But awesome! I can't wait to see how everything's going to unfold.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 08:09:06 AM »
indeed, Ceres XD
keep it up!

Offline FeverInducedMadness

• Loser87's Fanfic Rival
  • Member+
  • Ai wo kudasai...
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 01:27:17 PM »
Lol. Rushed, indeed.
I was done reading it so quick I almost wondered if you had accidentally cut off part of it or something. XD

Ooh... Rika's got bullet-repellant tattoos... freakin' awesome. o_o Haha, I can also imagine her being the worst player in a game of hide and seek, too. I have a feeling she'd make way too much noise. And yaaaaaaaay for the sisters. :3 I'm excited to see what happens next...

Well, all except for the fact that Hitomi will have to kill Rika. But I'm wondering if it's Hitomi as in Yossui or Hitomi as in Boss... Hm...
-sig is undah construction because it needs to be pimped out-

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2007, 05:59:18 PM »
They were afraid of her.

And so was she.

Rika was immobilized by her fear, conflicting within herself the validity of her sudden death sentence. Under what sin did she commit to earn this horrid consequence?
There's no way that Shiba-chan could have known about this, is there?  :eek:

“The only way to kill the spirit is to kill the host, I’m afraid,” the head of the family shook his head sympathetically. Deciding that he did not need to see this execution, Tsunku, among a few other relatives, left the dining hall quickly.
There's got to be another way. Killing the host is probably just the quickest/easiest way to do it.   :err:

Deciding that he did not need to see this execution, Tsunku, among a few other relatives, left the dining hall quickly.
That's just cowardice. If you're willing to condemn someone to death at least have the balls to be there when it happens. You at least owe her that much respect.  :grr:

There was that annoying pulsation again. Rika flinched and immediately gripped her upper right arm with her trembling left hand. She could feel her body going numb, as if it was being pierced by needles, as if snakes came in and out of her body, as if she was a specimen in a butterfly collection. The energy was rising in her again, growing powerful and painful at the same time. So much that Rika felt like she was going to pass out soon.
jThe spirit that's possessing Rika is still somehow conscious? If so, it could be trying to assert itself and take over control of Rika's body.  :scared:

The soldiers ceased their firing, daring to venture closer to see if their designated target was truly dead. The squad took a few steps towards the corpse, in awe of what had happened.

But there wasn’t any blood.

And her body spat the bullets back out, the tattoo of a lotus appearing in every spot that which the bullets had sunk into.
Dude, bullets aren't gonna work against a possessive spirit.

For the other myriads of bullets which somehow failed to reach her, there was a barrier. In front of her were all the bullets, suspended in midair at mere millimeters from contact. The pain she had felt earlier were the results of small two-dimensional black butterflies exiting from her body to cease motion of the bullets
The spirit's sense of self-preservation is kicking in.

I locked this door before I came over … there…  Rika tried piecing together the puzzle pieces laid out for her in her mind. Someone might have broken in or something…Though, the only person with the other key is Ayumi. It’s not possible for someone to just go up and grab her keys and return here before I came… Unless whoever broke in is skilled with picking locks…
Uncle Tsunku had sent someone over maybe?

Much to her fear, there were sneakers that happened to be out of place, sneakers that are not supposed to exist among the usual.
Shit...whoever it is...is still there!  :shock:

“Well, you were almost slaughtered, weren’t you, dear?” the older one said in a matter-of-fact tone, “why else would we be here to save your lovely ass?” she added a wink.

“We’re your knights in shining armor, you know, so you better thank Sis and I!” the younger added on.
What the hell? How is it that these people know about Rika being possessed when she herself didn't?  :dunno:

This is the first time that the maiden escaped… And I told you to strangle her to death. Bullets will only be rejected from her body…
First time? That implies that this spirit may have tried to possess other girls before, and even worse, that this family has deliberately killed those girls because the spirit chose to possess them!  :OMG:  This should be a sign that their attempts to try and kill the spirit are ineffective! They may be able to kill the host, but the spirit likely just flees before the girl dies. They have to find a way to destroy the actual spirit itself. Just killing the host body isn't working.

“But we have a good weapon of our own,” the corners of Tsunku’s mouth turned up slightly, showing a mischievous grin.

“What mere piece of technology could kill a celestial maiden at full power?” Kagami looked up at the head, skeptical of what he might say in reply.

“Oh no no no no, my dear friend, this isn’t a piece of technology. This is a person. We found her a few months ago, survivor of a plane crash. But it is thanks to the crash that she is also amnesiac…” Tsunku stroked his imaginary beard.

“What could an amnesiac person do?” Kagami raised a brow.

“We put her through some tests, and much to our coincidence, she proves to exceed athletic abilities of the average Olympian participant by a landslide.”
So they're going to brainwash this poor girl to become their assassin or something? That's fucked up.  :scolding:

“Her name is Hitomi, and she is the one who will kill the maiden.”
Oh god...not Yossi!  :pleeease:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 04:07:51 AM »
Damn! The Yos is going to be the executioner! :mon scare:

So it was already their fate to be enemies rather than lovers. Ill-fated indeed.

The two kids. I'm guessing they're from Berryz. (If 'longer face' and 'tanner' are hints, then I think I know who they are.) :glasses:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 10:10:42 AM »
darn! I had a feeling its gonna be Yossi who'll assassinate Rika...  FORBIDDEN LOVE!!!!

and I'm dying to know who those 2 girls were in Rika's room... I'm guessing its Miyoshi and Okada.. am I right? am I right?? Miyoshi does look elf-ish alittle, and Yui-chan does look alittle tanned~
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 10:11:42 AM by stefy »

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 09:39:13 PM »
Love body guard Hitomi  :twisted: Man, I need another update!!
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 10:34:32 PM »
How crazy xD I'd be pissed if they just started killing me while I was confused.

Hmm, I wonder who those two were that dragged Rika out (still confused XD). Wheres meh Mikitty love? *pouts* OH! Is it Miki and Gotou as the duo?! WAIT. What am I thinking? The twins, right?

*pouts* I want lotuses that protect me >.>
(awesome fact. I just found out that you can get high from lotuses xD Wow, I can't believe I never knew that!)

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tommy Heavenly6 - Lollipop Candy Bad Girl