JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mikabomb - Super Sexy Razor Happy Girls

Author Topic: Whip cream and Handcuffs Chapter 19  (Read 50044 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Whip cream and Handcuffs ch6
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 04:50:40 AM »
Ch6

Okay this spy thing is officially a disaster and operation pookie is sunk
Damn, that didn't take long. 

First of all, perhaps the type of text that was to be sent out should have been better specified.  Aya was constantly sending text and pics that had absolutely nothing to do with the mission.
Aw, how cute. :lol:

Second, it turns out that Shibata is pretty tactless, when asked what Yossy is doing, Shibata would get out of hiding and go and ask her… Argh!
Yeah, that kinda defeats the purpose of doing this in secret. :P

Third, Rika kept sending out lots of false alarms, apparently anytime Yossy would talk to anything female Rika would immediately assume that she was Pookie, but would quickly take it back after saying something like…'oh, guess its not Yuko after all…she just wanted to borrow a pen…'
She suspected Yuko was Pookie??!?!??! :rofl:

And the icing on the cake was when she snuck away from her own scheduled activities to join Aya and Ayumi on their last hour, but when she found them in some bushes hidden some feet away from the pool that Yossy was milling at.  It appeared that spying was the last thing on their minds…
Wait...wait...what? :O

Miki gave them a death glare and noted that they hadn't even acknowledged her presence yet. In her most sickly, sweet voice she said,  "Gee, it must be awfully hard to see the pool with your faces pressed so close together like that…"
Oh man...ShibAya!
:stunned:

Aya interrupted.  "Enough with the glaring, Miki-tan, friends kiss sometimes it’s a perfectly natural occurrence. It is not unheard of for two girls who like each other in a 'friendly' manner, to want to show that affection innocently with a little physically intimacy. You should know, you kiss me all the time, remember yesterday?"
:mon mischief:

Miki glare didn't waver. "Hmmm…good speech, so I assume that that was 'friendship tongue' I just saw, right?"

Ayumi stood and helped Aya to her feet.  "Oh well, guess we weren't cut out to be spies…"

Aya shrugged, "at least we got 'friendship tongue' out of it…"
Friendship tongue = :rockon:

Rika shrugged.  "I told them I had a tummy ache."  She looked around.  "Where are Shiba-chan and Aya?  Aren't they supposed to be here?"

"I fired them."

"What? Why?"

"Too much 'friendship tongue'..."

Rika looked at her blankly.  "What's…?"
It might be better if Rika doesn't know about the friendship tongue for now (at least until they find out who Pookie is).

"Aw man, she's never late. I wonder if something happened…" then quieter.  "…I hope she's all right…maybe…" turning Yossy began to pace back to the front of the pool, her words could no longer be heard.

"That B@#$h stood her up!" Miki hissed heatedly.

"Poor Yochan…" Rika murmured sadly.
:cry:

The two began to quietly observe Yossy from the distance when someone suddenly sank down next to them.  "What are you guys doing?" a gentle voiced asked.
Oshit. o_o

"Hey, Konkon," Miki said without looking back.  "We're just spying on Yossy, and how are you doing?"

"Pretty good, I have the day off and was looking for something to do."

"Well, don't take up spying," Rika muttered dourly.  "It sounds more fun then it actually is."

Konno's big, round eyes focused curiously on her senior.  "If you say so, Ishikawa-san…" she patted her duffel bag.  "I'm gonna get changed, and head to the beach, see you guys later."  Just as quickly as she appeared she left.

"Weird girl…" Miki murmured.
Well...that went rather well.
:gmon blonde:

You know, they should have recruited Konkon instead. No one suspects the quiet ones, after all. :yep:

*YOSSI'S PHONE CONVO WITH "POOKIE"*

…okay…bye bye, Pookie."    Yossy laughed and clicked her phone off. "That girl gets stranger and stranger…"  Whistling happily, Yossy left the pool and headed back inside the hotel.
The hotel? Uh oh...hope Konkon doesn't spill the beans if she runs into Yossi.

"Well, at least we know more then last time…
Yeah, we know that Yossi thinks that Pookie's strange. :?

"Yeah, but we still don't know the where. Crap, if only there was some kinda 'smart' girl we could ask to help us figure out what the flower was they were talking about…" Miki pondered but paused when she saw Konno making her way out of the hotel wearing a very cute bikini.  "Bingo."
What, they couldn't look up the information themselves?  Oh well, looks like we're getting Konkon into the mix after all! :w00t:

As they neared the other girl, Rika wrenched her arm from Miki's grasp and proceded to cup her hands over her mouth. "KooonKoooon~!" she called out.

Konno stopped in her tracks and looked to see who called. The other two were just catching up.  "Hi Ishikawa-san, Fujimoto-san, are you guys going to finish your fun spy date at the beach now?"

Rika froze mid wave "W-We're not…We…weren't…"
Konkon = :hee:
Rika =  :scared:
Miki =  :glasses: (knowing her, probably)

Smooth as silk Miki wrapped an arm around the younger girl's shoulder.  "Common, beautiful, why would I date an uncouth girl like that, when I can have a smexy girl like you? Hm?"  Miki winked and blew the now blushing Konno a kiss.

"Hey!!"  Rika cried insulted, but was ignored.
JFC = :wahaha:

"Nice try Fujimoto-san, but I'm kinda seeing someone right now…"  Konno murmured timidly.

Rika pushed Miki rudely out of the way, eager to learn more about this juicy gossip.  "Really?! Who!?" her question wasn't answered, however, as she was dragged away by Miki.
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..............wait.

WHAT??? :stunned:

* JFC 's mental gears are turning furiously.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh...could it be?  :mon one:

"Anyways me and Rika were having a small quarrel over some trivia and I wondered if you would help us?"

Miki poked Rika in the shoulder.  "This dummy here didn't believe me when I told her that there was a flower that only grows on a certain mountain here in Hawaii, she thinks that’s impossible, and of course I need to prove her wrong, but I can't recall what flower or mountain it is can you help us? I'd like to take her," Miki jerks her thumb over her shoulder to indicate Rika. ", there to see it so she'll know I wasn't lying."
Oh that's slick. :yep:

Konno pursed her lips in thought her eyes drifting to the side as if looking for the answer over Miki's shoulder.

*KONKON HAWAIIAN FLOWER TRIVIA*
"As if" looking over Miki's shoulder? Exactly what (or who) does Konkon see?  :D

* JFC 's mental gears continue to grind furiously.

You wouldn't...would you?  :mon cute:

MAKE THAT 4!!!  :gmon twirl:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2008, 02:51:14 PM »
OFF-TOPIC

@ JFC  I really love your sig  :wub: was she saying 'ok desu ka?' because if she was, that was over gazillion ok  :gmon twirl:

sorry for posting off topic  :mon heh:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2008, 09:57:04 PM »
If you mean the GIF on the right, she said "Sou desu ka?" in response to something the host of the show had said. :)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2008, 05:06:16 PM »
thank you :)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2008, 10:05:42 AM »
I've been trying to find time on my old hobby. Reading Fics. I'm glad that I spend reading this one was really worth it (Even thou I need 2 to 3 days.) It was hilarious and funny. This CharMikitty fic was one of the best. Now we all know the result when Heaven and Hell collides.  :lol: :lol:

Great Job there wings4dreams. If your counting numbers of your readers, add me in  :P. Waiting on your next chapter.

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »
Sorry I've been gone so long we had to move suddenly so I've been out of a computer all this time, I've got a lot to catch up with.  Firstly I've changed the direction of the story yet again.  When I realized that most of you, if not all, guessed right who 'pookie' is so I'm just gonna reveal (the not secret) in this chapter and hint the new direction I'm gonna take.  So you'll have to wait just a little bit longer for the love scenes, which I'm not even sure exactly what I can put here anyway. 

Sorry but I'm not going to review everyone's comment this time, or I'll do it in another post or something.  I only had a minute to post this as it is.  b/t/w this story will have more mistakes and be even more confusing then random cause I kinda rused it a little cause I felt bad by how long you guys had to wait for this...

so anyways on with the story.

Ch 7

Miki stood impatiently at the entrance path that leads up into the mountain.  Her pack felt so heavy against her back, and she couldn't believe how long it was taking for Rika to join her. "Where is she?" Miki muttered.  She looked down at her watch for the hundredth time, "I can't believe this, we've only got a half 'n' hour until sunset, why isn't she here yet?"  In the back of Miki's mind she knew that she could just leave without her, but for some reason, she wouldn't even consider that possibility. Grabbing the straps of her backpack she bounced it higher up her back in an attempt to alleviate some of the pain from the spots where the bag was digging into her shoulders, but it only helped for a second until it slid back into place.  Moodily she glared at a random tree frog that she saw sitting nearby on a rock.

The frog seemed taken aback and began to back up slowly, its little froggy brain couldn't figure out why it was receiving a glare that was worse then death itself.

"Miki! I'm here!" a high pitched voice called out.

Miki turned toward the other girl angrily.  "What the hell, Rika? We were….uh…"  Miki stared dumbfounded at the other girl in stunned silence.  The frog saw its opportunity to escape and hopped away while the evil glaring one was distracted.  "…Rika…what are you wearing?"

"Um…" Rika plucked at her little camouflaged vest thingy.  "…hiking clothes, I guess."

Miki's eyes drifted slowly over Rika's outfit, the other girl was wearing a little vest over a small white blouse that cut off at midsection leaving the tone expanse of her abs exposed until about an inch under her bellybutton where she was wearing a thick belt that was holding up a pair of short shorts that matched her vest.  Then after that, legs, nothing but long silky smooth legs that led down to a pair of boots that were made more for the sake of fashion then the sake of hiking.  Miki stared back up at her face incredulously.  "This isn't a photo shot you know!" She exclaimed hoarsely, and then added "So much skin…You might as well've worn a bikini…"

Rika undid several of her buttons on her shirt and pulled one side open.  "I'm wearing a bikini underneath this see?" she pouted at Miki's disproval.  "It's so hot and we'll be climbing a lot, so I was trying to wear as little as possible, but still have enough on to be somewhat protected."

Miki was finally able to pull her eyes away from the swell of skin Rika had revealed when the other girl closed her shirt and began to rebutton.  "Whatever," she muttered. "Lets just go, we're going to be late as it is."  Turning Miki began to walk up the incline that would lead to the first trail, Rika following close behind.

"You're getting on to me, but what about the pack? We're only going up there for like an hour at best, right? Why would you bring that bulky thing?"

"Don't you know that 'always be prepared' is the Boy Scout's motto…" Miki grumbled.

"Ah, so you're a boy scout now…" Rika rolled her eyes. "That's great, so now we'll know what to do if we should run into any ropes, you can tie sailor knots in them and get your 'pointless things I can do' badge."

Miki turned around angrily and planted her hands on her hips.

Rika was unaware of the sudden stop and walked face first into the other girl's bust who was standing a little higher up the incline then she was.  "Gah!!"  She pulled back quickly. "What's your problem?!" she screeched cheeks flaming.

"Listen here, Ishikawa! I'm already ticked the hell off that you were so late to meet me here as it is.  Do you really want to make things worse by running your mouth?! The truth is I came prepared, while you were too busy dressing like your going to be on the cover of 'game hunter's weekly' or something!"

"Oh prepared? Really?  Then I guess you brought the map?  It's stuffed somewhere in that random stuff right?"

"Map? Well…no, but, I do have a compass…"

Smiling jauntily, Rika reached into her back pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to the other girl.

Miki unfolded the paper and saw that a map of the mountain was on it.  The main trail to the flowers was a zigzagy blue line that had the most direct route to the top.  While there were also two other winedy trails as well. a much longer red trail that took you much deeper into the forests of the mountain before getting you to the flower and another  green trail that would lead to an old abandon native settlement that was used now only for educational purposes.  Miki slowly folded the map back up and dourly handed the map back.  "Where did you get this?"  She murmured quietly.

"The gift shop around the corner, that's why I was late."  Rika smiled. 

Miki frowned feeling silly.  The tables had just been turned instead of being the lead like she preferred, now she was going to have to follow Rika 'the map barer' around like a timid, pathetic kitten.

Rika took the map grinning at Miki's pouty face.  She found she wanted to ease Miki's hurting pride a little, so after looking at the map for a second she handed it back.  "Actually why don't you hang on to this, I'm terrible at reading maps and would probably get us lost for sure."

The smallest hint of a smile touched Miki's lips as she took the map back.  "Um…sure…just leave it to me…"

Rika made an exaggerated bow and gestured toward the trail with her hand.  " After you…"

Miki nodded, trying hard not to smile proudly like an idiot.  She found herself thinking that sometimes Rika can be a really cool person…

Aya and Shibata sat in the bubble tea shop giggling and talking about random things.  It was weird, they had known each other for years briefly from concerts, mutual friends and had exchanged the occasional pleasantries, but today they found out they were really compatible....
"Here Shiba-chan,"  Aya held out a dripping straw with her finger clamped over the top. "Say ah..."

Shibata grinned and obliged, leaning far over the table toward the other girl she opened her lips, her tongue reaching out slightly. "Ahh~"

Aya dripped the contents onto Shibata's tongue, and when the cold, sweet liquid hit it was hard for Shibata not to pull away, so she broke out into silent laughter causing some of Aya's bubble tea to miss and splatter on the table.  Shibata clamped her lips together and raised a hand to cover her laughter, by now Aya was giggling like mad and nearby patrons were giving the two of them odd looks.

Shibata grabbed a napkin and began to wipe at the mess on the table, unaware of the other's eyes on her.  When she looked up to see Aya's piercing gaze, she suddenly felt the room heating up.  The heat burned deep inside her, "You wanna get out of here?"  Shibata murmured shyly to the other girl.

Aya grinned "how 'bout the park?"

Shibata nodded.

And without another word Aya got up walked over to Shibata, grabbed her hand, and practically dragged her from the shop. 

The two didn't make it very far, however, because on their way to their destination they ran into Konno who looked at them in surprise.  "Hey girls," she looked at their conjoined hands and red faces with interest, but she wasn't the type to pry.  "I'm glad I found you…I think I've done something bad…and…I feel really guilty."

Aya and Shibata looked at each other then back at Konno.  Neither could believe that Konno could do something so bad that it would cause her an undue amount of stress. They each grabbed one of timid girl's arms and began to walk lazily with her in the direction of the park. 

"Okay, girl, spill it. What did you do?"  Shibata asked her voice filled with concern.

"Yeah," Aya added.  "You can tell us what you did, and don't worry, we won't think any differently of you no matter how terrible, sordid, naughty, deprived or horrible the deed you committed was…" she wiggled her eyebrows eagerly.

Konno gave the soloist an odd look.  "uh…thanks, I guess…anyways, hm, how do I put this…um…okay, I have this plain looking friend who happened to be dating this really hot guy that these other girls like. And my friend is really happy with this guy, but feels somewhat torn about the other girls because they're her friends too and they didn't know that my friend is dating the guy they like…"   

"Hold on," Shibata said touching her temple.  "I'm kinda getting lost here with all this my friend this and those girls that and yada yada yada…can we just give all them random names so we can keep up better?"

Aya snapped her fingers. "Let's call the hot guy one Yossy cause she's like a hot guy that all the girls chase after…"

Shibata grinned.  "That's great! And the two girls that like the guy we can name after Miki and Rika because they're always acting all psycho over Yossy and are always chasing her!"

"Ooo~ good one, but what about the plain girl…" Aya wondered.

Konno tried to cut in.  "Um…"

"I got it!"  Shibata cried out.  "Konno's friend is plain right?  Well so is Konno! No offence Kon Kon. Anyways, you should just tell your friend's story as if it was yours, this way your 'friends' are people we know and that way we can relate better to the situation..."  Shibata smiled proudly happy to have thought of all this.

Aya nodded. "Yes that would make understanding the story so much easier."

Konno paused for a long time in stunned silence looking from one girl to the other before finally deciding to continue what she had been saying.  "Right, so, Rika and Miki are chasing after Yossy, not knowing that she is already involved with me.  I didn't know what to do, on the one hand I want to shout out that Yossy's mine and that all the others need to keep away, but on the other hand I know that if I did that, instead of keeping girls away they'll be after Yossy more then ever.  They'll think that if someone as plain as me is with her then anyone can be, but it's not true! Yossy and I fell in love on accident! We never even saw each other in that way at first…"

"Ah, yes that is a problem…"  Aya said thoughtfully.  "It's true, what you're saying.  It seems that anytime the nerd goes out with the jock all the cheerleaders think that they can definitely get him from her."

"That's right," Konno agreed.  "So, because I didn't want to be directly involved in the little competition they had going on, I kept a low profile and tried to out smart them so that Yossy and I could be alone…but what I did this afternoon may have been too much…"

"What happened?"  Shibata asked gently.

"I tricked them into going onto Wanawa Mountain at sunset so Yossy and I can spend that time together alone at the beach.  Only the more I think about it the more nervous I get.  What if they get lost and can't find they're way back down the mountain?  What if they end up killing each other up there?

….

….forget it, I'm going to tell them the truth.  I can't let my friends go up there alone…"  Konno broke away from the other two girls and began to walk faster towards the hotel.

"Whoa! Don't be so hasty," Aya cried, quickly catching up. "If your friend tricked those girls into going up there then let them go.  No one's twisting they're arm, that's what they get for being such busy bodies."

"I'm just glad those girls aren't really Miki and Rika." Shibata added.  "Then I really would be worried, but since it's just your friend's friends, I don't care at all." She smiled cheerfully.

Konno couldn't take it anymore. "It is them!" she exclaimed.  "I don't have a friend! It's me! I'm pookie! I've been fooling you guys all along!  I'm really sorry, but I tricked them and now they're determined to go up the mountain to stop our date that's not even happening anywhere near there.  I'm really worried that I might have gone too far this time…"

Both girls starred at Konno in horror.  "You're Pookie?!"  They both cried.

Konno blushed and nodded.

Shibata was dumbfounded.  "No way!  How the heck did someone like you end up with her?"

"It's a long story," Konno sighed. "One that the author should probably tell in a side story or something…but right now that's not what's important.  We need to go stop them before they head up the mountain and get themselves in trouble!"

Shibata raised a determined fist. "Right!"

Aya began to laugh.  "Wait a minute you two…don't you see? This is perfect…"

"What are you talking about?" Konno asked while Shibata looked on curiously.

"It's just that I think getting lost on a mountain is exactly what Mikitan needs right now, especially if its with Rika…those two are a little too obsessed with Yocchan, seriously, they're practically stalkers," Aya thought back to the spying they had done earlier.  "Correction, they are at stalking status, and truthfully I don't think Mikitan's as in love with Yossy as she thinks she is.  She's enjoying the hunt far more then actually catching the prey, as a matter of fact when she does talk to me it's usually about Rika and how annoying, frustrating, lucky, etcetera etcetera etcetera, she is..."

Shibata gasped excitedly.  "Now that you mention it, Rika-chan's the same way.  Miki's name's on her lips far more often then Yossy's these days.  After what you've just told me, Aya, I'm thinking those two might secretly have a little mutual rivalry attraction going on here…"

Konno blinked at them curiously, "really?"

The three girls stared at each other for a moment with neutral expressions, and then ever so slowly, smiles began to spread across their lips.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Aya murmured.

""We set them up?"  Konno asked.

"We set them up!" Shibata stated. "Konno you should keep doing your 'Yossy false alarm dates' that makes them go places together, but I also think we should do more then just that, after all most of the HP girls think they're practically together anyway, right?  It shouldn't be hard to enlist some help to, ya know, keep thrusting them together…"

Aya laughed suddenly and hooked an arm around Konno's shoulder.  "Are you blushing just because Shiba-chan said 'thrusting'? Such a dirty mind Konno-san…"

Shibata giggled when she realized that Konno was indeed deeply blushing.

"A-anyways," Konno said weakly, ignoring the arm on her shoulder.  "I think that's a pretty good idea, and if were gonna do this I've thought of a plan.  It's an idea I got from a Shakespeare novel…" wiggling her finger she brought the other two girls closer till they were all huddled tightly together. In quick, excited whispers she told them what she thought they should do.  The three kept breaking out in random giggles and nodding their heads in agreement.

Finally they separated and Aya clapped her hands together.  "I love it! It's brilliant!  …but do you think it will work?"

Konno shrugged.  "It's worth a shot."

Shibata snapped her fingers. "Oo!  I just remembered what Shakespeare story this is… it's very suiting! I think Hero said it best…'Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps'" she laughed happily.

Aya gazed at Shibata with heated eyes, "Shakespeare quotes are so hot, if Konno hadn't been here I would've climbed on top of you just now…"

Shibata's laughter died and she began to sputter helplessly her cheeks flaming.  "Uh…you...if…I-I…"

Konno looked up at the sky and frowned.  "We need to hurry back it looks like a big storm is rolling in, are you guys sure that Rika and Miki will be okay out there?"

"They'll be fine a little rain never hurt anybody, but we should run because it looks like this storm is coming in really quick and can unloose at any minute."  Aya said. She reached over and grabbed the still sputtering Shiba-chan and sky gazing Konno's hands and began to lead them toward the hotel. 

Rika glared exhausted a the butt of the tireless girl in front of her that was keeping a really rigorous pace up the mountain that Rika was having trouble keeping up with.  It was like Miki was in some kinda race or something, and Rika was starting to think that she should of hung on to the map after all, because Miki seemed to get confused a lot.  Too many times they would come to a fork in the road and Miki would turn the map all around trying to figure out which way to go.  Not only that the air was so sticky and warm, she could feel the sweat build and drip down her back and legs.  "Are we almost there?" she complained once again.

"Not yet." Miki muttered, still walking determinedly and swiftly up the trail they were on.  The map was gripped firmly in her fist and was by now extremely wrinkled and had rips in some places from being opened and closed so often.  Miki knew that Rika was getting really impatient, but finding their way up the mountain turned out to be really difficult. all the paths intersect at one point or another and it was hard to determine which path color belonged to which road, especially since it appeared that someone had dismantled and redirected many of the signs that were supposed to lead them in the right direction. 

She was about to turn around and tell Rika that they were lost when she happened to hear the sound of heavy falling water somewhere nearby.  "Rika." She looked over her shoulder at the tired red-faced girl behind her and watched in amusement as Rika quickly diverted her eyes away from her ass and looked up at her guiltily. 

"What is it?"  Rika asked, obviously embarrassed at getting caught staring at the other girl's rear.

"There's a place we can rest for a little bit just up ahead."  Miki then quirked an eyebrow at her and stated playfully, "It is nice isn't it?  It's okay if you want to keep looking, but just no touching~" she threw her head back and laughed.

"Will you just hurry up and go?!" Rika snapped at her.  "Or are we just gonna stand here while you laugh like a loon at nothing…"

Still grinning Miki turned to leave not sure why she was so happy about catching Rika staring at her.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Whip cream and Handcuffs ch7
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »
Glad to see you back, wings4dreams!!! I missed you and your chapters!! Poor tree frog! :( Man, Rika's outfit sounds.... :drool: And she's sweet to be nice to Miki, cuz we all know that chick is not all sunshine and rainbows. Shiba-chan and Ayaya are craziness! They are so fluffy! I knew it was Kon Kon! But I wanna know the story too cuz Kon Kon and Yossy = :shocked: How evil of them! XD But you gotta love Kon Kon's brains! But Shakespeare...not too fond of the guy! Rika was staring at Miki's ass!? :w00t: I smell some Charmikitty!!!!!!! Maybe they should just get together and forget about Yossy! She's already fine, leave her out of this.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 08:03:01 PM »
Really like the direction that the story is going! Charmikitty is so cute. And Konkon with Yossie huh? Interesting.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 11:02:45 PM »
Hahaha! Konkon and Yossie! I considered the idea but I never thought Konkon would be 'pookie'!  :lol: The Charmikitty interaction is soooo cute! They should end up together. And everyone would be happy!  :) With lots of groping involved!

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2008, 11:19:32 PM »
Firstly I've changed the direction of the story yet again. 
Aw c'mon. :(

When I realized that most of you, if not all, guessed right who 'pookie' is so I'm just gonna reveal (the not secret) in this chapter and hint the new direction I'm gonna take.  So you'll have to wait just a little bit longer for the love scenes, which I'm not even sure exactly what I can put here anyway. 
We did? :w00t:

Ch 7
Miki stood impatiently at the entrance path that leads up into the mountain.  Her pack felt so heavy against her back, and she couldn't believe how long it was taking for Rika to join her. "Where is she?" Miki muttered.  She looked down at her watch for the hundredth time, "I can't believe this, we've only got a half 'n' hour until sunset, why isn't she here yet?"
Rika and Miki sure are ending up spending a lot of time together. :D

"…Rika…what are you wearing?"

"Um…" Rika plucked at her little camouflaged vest thingy.  "…hiking clothes, I guess."

Miki's eyes drifted slowly over Rika's outfit, the other girl was wearing a little vest over a small white blouse that cut off at midsection leaving the tone expanse of her abs exposed until about an inch under her bellybutton where she was wearing a thick belt that was holding up a pair of short shorts that matched her vest.  Then after that, legs, nothing but long silky smooth legs that led down to a pair of boots that were made more for the sake of fashion then the sake of hiking.  Miki stared back up at her face incredulously.  "This isn't a photo shot you know!" She exclaimed hoarsely, and then added "So much skin…You might as well've worn a bikini…"

Rika undid several of her buttons on her shirt and pulled one side open.  "I'm wearing a bikini underneath this see?" she pouted at Miki's disproval.  "It's so hot and we'll be climbing a lot, so I was trying to wear as little as possible, but still have enough on to be somewhat protected."
Yowza...
 :mon bleed2:

Miki turned around angrily and planted her hands on her hips.

Rika was unaware of the sudden stop and walked face first into the other girl's bust who was standing a little higher up the incline then she was.
MOTORBOAT!!! XD

Rika took the map grinning at Miki's pouty face.  She found she wanted to ease Miki's hurting pride a little, so after looking at the map for a second she handed it back.  "Actually why don't you hang on to this, I'm terrible at reading maps and would probably get us lost for sure."

The smallest hint of a smile touched Miki's lips as she took the map back.  "Um…sure…just leave it to me…"

Rika made an exaggerated bow and gestured toward the trail with her hand.  " After you…"
Oooooooooo...:pimp:

Aya and Shibata sat in the bubble tea shop giggling and talking about random things.
Geez, I initially read that as "bubble-bath".
 :mon sweat:

Aya and Shibata looked at each other then back at Konno.  Neither could believe that Konno could do something so bad that it would cause her an undue amount of stress. They each grabbed one of timid girl's arms and began to walk lazily with her in the direction of the park.

"Okay, girl, spill it. What did you do?"  Shibata asked her voice filled with concern.

"Yeah," Aya added.  "You can tell us what you did, and don't worry, we won't think any differently of you no matter how terrible, sordid, naughty, deprived or horrible the deed you committed was…" she wiggled her eyebrows eagerly.
Konkon =  :mon whimper:
Shiba-chan =  :mon huh2:
Aya =  :mon misch:

*KONKON'S STORY AND THE RE-NAMING OF CHARACTERS*
OF COURSE!!!  :wahaha:

"I tricked them into going onto Wanawa Mountain at sunset so Yossy and I can spend that time together alone at the beach.  Only the more I think about it the more nervous I get.  What if they get lost and can't find they're way back down the mountain?  What if they end up killing each other up there?
Uh-oh. How will Rika and Miki react when they realize they've been hoodwinked? 
 :gmon blonde:

"If your friend tricked those girls into going up there then let them go.  No one's twisting they're arm, that's what they get for being such busy bodies."
Damn, they don't realize, do they?
:kekeke:

Both girls starred at Konno in horror.  "You're Pookie?!"  They both cried.

Konno blushed and nodded.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! KONKON'S POOKIE!!! :cow:

"Wait a minute you two…don't you see? This is perfect…"

"What are you talking about?" Konno asked while Shibata looked on curiously.

"It's just that I think getting lost on a mountain is exactly what Mikitan needs right now, especially if its with Rika…those two are a little too obsessed with Yocchan, seriously, they're practically stalkers," Aya thought back to the spying they had done earlier.  "Correction, they are at stalking status, and truthfully I don't think Mikitan's as in love with Yossy as she thinks she is.  She's enjoying the hunt far more then actually catching the prey, as a matter of fact when she does talk to me it's usually about Rika and how annoying, frustrating, lucky, etcetera etcetera etcetera, she is..."

Shibata gasped excitedly.  "Now that you mention it, Rika-chan's the same way.  Miki's name's on her lips far more often then Yossy's these days.  After what you've just told me, Aya, I'm thinking those two might secretly have a little mutual rivalry attraction going on here…"

Konno blinked at them curiously, "really?"
True, true, true, true, and true! :yep:

The three girls stared at each other for a moment with neutral expressions, and then ever so slowly, smiles began to spread across their lips.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Aya murmured.

""We set them up?"  Konno asked.

"We set them up!" Shibata stated.
:mon fyeah:

"Konno you should keep doing your 'Yossy false alarm dates' that makes them go places together, but I also think we should do more then just that, after all most of the HP girls think they're practically together anyway, right?  It shouldn't be hard to enlist some help to, ya know, keep thrusting them together…
Shit, this is AWESOME!  8)

Aya laughed suddenly and hooked an arm around Konno's shoulder.  "Are you blushing just because Shiba-chan said 'thrusting'? Such a dirty mind Konno-san…"

Shibata giggled when she realized that Konno was indeed deeply blushing.
Konkon =  :shy1:
ShibAya =  :hip devil:

"I think that's a pretty good idea, and if were gonna do this I've thought of a plan.  It's an idea I got from a Shakespeare novel…" wiggling her finger she brought the other two girls closer till they were all huddled tightly together. In quick, excited whispers she told them what she thought they should do.  The three kept breaking out in random giggles and nodding their heads in agreement.
Only took me 5 seconds to figure this one out.

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHNG!!! :rockon:

Definitely one of his better (and more entertaining) works.  So...I'm guessing that Miki = Benedic and Rika = Beatrice? :P

Shibata snapped her fingers. "Oo!  I just remembered what Shakespeare story this is… it's very suiting! I think Hero said it best…'Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps'" she laughed happily.

Aya gazed at Shibata with heated eyes, "Shakespeare quotes are so hot, if Konno hadn't been here I would've climbed on top of you just now…"

Shibata's laughter died and she began to sputter helplessly her cheeks flaming.  "Uh…you...if…I-I…"
Aya likes Shakespeare, eh? ;D

Konno looked up at the sky and frowned.  "We need to hurry back it looks like a big storm is rolling in, are you guys sure that Rika and Miki will be okay out there?"

"They'll be fine a little rain never hurt anybody, but we should run because it looks like this storm is coming in really quick and can unloose at any minute."  Aya said.
Hmmm...storm + Rika's "hiking outfit" + Miki probably only brought one tent that they'll probably have to share but they'll be soaking wet by they time they get it set up which means they'll have to change clothes in front of each other and ohdayum....
:mon blood:

Rika glared exhausted a the butt of the tireless girl in front of her that was keeping a really rigorous pace up the mountain that Rika was having trouble keeping up with.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. :shakeit:

Not only that the air was so sticky and warm, she could feel the sweat build and drip down her back and legs. 
:drool:

"Rika." She looked over her shoulder at the tired red-faced girl behind her and watched in amusement as Rika quickly diverted her eyes away from her ass and looked up at her guiltily.

"What is it?"  Rika asked, obviously embarrassed at getting caught staring at the other girl's rear.

"There's a place we can rest for a little bit just up ahead."  Miki then quirked an eyebrow at her and stated playfully, "It is nice isn't it?  It's okay if you want to keep looking, but just no touching~" she threw her head back and laughed.
:pig laugh

Still grinning Miki turned to leave not sure why she was so happy about catching Rika staring at her.
Ah, so the others see it, yet it never occurred to Miki or Rika themselves because they were both pining over Yossi! 
:gmon bang:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2008, 11:22:53 PM »
I'm interested in seeing how Yossi and Konkon got together. But I'm even more interested in seeing Rika and Miki get together. I'm loving this pairing nowadays  :lol:  And you've put them in such a situation in the mountains... With rain and minimal clothing and stuff...  :grin:
Keep up with the good job!  :)

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 02:18:38 AM »
^Damn, I think I will take at least 15 mins to google it and figure that Shakespeare novel out..the thing about English teachers these days :grin:

The Charmikitty in your fic is just awesome!!!!!! :lol: I want to read on about their plan for Charmikitty..write on write on! :D It's really hilarious the way you write about them and it makes the readers just wanna read on and on...

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 04:07:04 AM »
the thing about English teachers these days :grin:
I know, we're HIGHLY underappreciated. :lol:

BTW, it's a play, not a novel. :D

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 04:15:46 AM »
Miki and Rika... ermm... they seem so right under your pen  :cow:

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 06:17:11 AM »
Miki nodded, trying hard not to smile proudly like an idiot.  She found herself thinking that sometimes Rika can be a really cool person…

... cool person Rika is...

that sounded like Yoda... anyway... I knew it was KonKon... at first I was like, WTF?! but anyone looks good with yossui so... yeah...

... if the first operation was operation pookie, what would the new operation (Charmikitty set up) be called?

... ... ...  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 06:56:03 AM »
Oops, I just realized a mistake I made, I forgot to add Rika's hat to the discription of what she's wearing. Oh well, I'm just gonna use the power of the plot hole next chapter and just let it 'appear'.  Truthfully, I'm a terribly clumbsy writer and is prone to making lots of mistakes.  I try to hide this with strange humor and twisty plot device thingies...

Decided to add a little sketch and yes I know they don't look like Miki and Rika...I've never been good at drawing people unless they're imaginary. Also, sorry I didn't color it in, tooo lazy.

"What are you wearing?! This isn't a photo shoot you know!"

Now I'm gonna respond really quick to the reviews of ch6...(I usually put this before the next chapter but I ran out of time this morning)

tru_harmony:   XD Ah! your excitment over charmkitty is really cute! Yup, friendship tongue, it's a beautiful thing that everyone has the right to enjoy! (especially H!P idols  :yep:)

DHG: Actually Ayu and Aya was a bit of an accident, I needed to find a way to get rid of them quick so I could move the story along.  I found that only friendship tongue can do that  ;)
shame there isn't much of that in H!P
oh, I don't know...I'd bet that some of the friendships were much closer then we realize...

lollipopgirl :  lol, I'm the last person to be judgemental on a little lurking, I did for a very long time and even posting this story was difficult for me to do.  and about my job...yes it's a lot of fun. I love when we have baby animals like the rhino baby that's less then a month old.  It's sooo cute! It doesn't have a horn yet and runs all around like a little puppy! *squeals from cuteness overload*.

takagakifan : Whaa! you guessed it right so effortlessly!  Guess I'm not to good at being mysterious...as far as the Konno/Yossy pairing um, I like mixing things up.

Yukari : *gasp*! another guess for Kon Kon!   :shocked:

kRisZ :  and another!!! :mon scare:

strawb3rrykream:  also guessed Konno...:stoned:

JFC:   gah! So the Konno dating someone hint is what gave it away... :banghead: 
What, they couldn't look up the information themselves?
uuuuuh *tries to quickly think of good excuse at such an obvious plot hole*......no, they couldn't because...um....they uh....look over there a sea monkey!!!*waits till JFC is looking the other way and runs*

about the off topic...yes JFC's sig is the hotness!!! :wub: Wooo! :mon bleed2: <--- my real reaction when I first saw it...

Sancho
Now we all know the result when Heaven and Hell collides
  Hahaha!! Indeed *wiggles eyebrows* Also you don't have to worry, I don't count comments or whatever.  Perhaps its cause I'm a noob, but I appreciate every comment and want comments that are sincere and not just put there to reach a quota or whatnot.  :hee:

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2008, 08:16:11 AM »
strawb3rrykream:
I smell some Charmikitty!!!!!!! Maybe they should just get together and forget about Yossy! She's already fine, leave her out of this.
  heheheh...I think its about time to admit that Charmkitty is going to happen... :mon determined:   ...but I can't leave Yossy out of the equation just yet...

CrypticShadow8: Yeah I was trying to be all random by throwing those two together (Yossy and Konno), but now I face the burden of trying to make their relationship 'make sense'.  Since I haven't seen anyone else do the pairing (not to say someone hasn't...I just haven't seen it) I have to make up my own dynamics on how it could work...its a challenge, but I love challenges!  :cool1: 

zay05ohayou: Heck yeah!! :w00t: With lots and Lots and LOTS of groping! :mon thumb:

JFC :
Aya likes Shakespeare, eh?
  lol, probably not...I love Shakespeare and had to add a shameless plug for my favorite novel play. :mon sweat:

b/t/w bubble-bath? :mon mischief: there you go putting dirty thoughts into my head...

Grisours: rain and minimal clothing...oh yeah  :pimp: ...and truthfully the Charmkitty's really grown on me as well...

tito: um I hope you meant it about reading on and on cause...um...this chapter's a little bit longer then the others... :sweatdrop: (but not tooo long...)

katatsumuri: yay! Kata you commented on my story!  :wriggly: I thought for sure you wouldn't care for this one and would wait for the next story which will be ishiyoshi (not including the yokon side story of course)

tru_harmony: hey tru, did you notice I did a little plug for you about someone who had 'dismantled and redirected' the signs?  :lol:

Hmmm...Charmkitty operation name to think of I must (yoda speech is fun)...this is a hard one...um...I honestly can't think of a name for it...*gasp* :OMG: have I really lost all my creativity?!?!? lol

Everyone: anyways thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it really fuels me on and makes me want to post quicker for some reason...weird, right? :bigdeal:

Ch 8

When they reached the clearing that had the water sound, what they saw made them both gasp in wonder. The sight before them had such beauty.  It was a little tropical paradise with a medium sized waterfall spilling over the edge of a cliff into a small pool of crystal clear water that spilled into a small river that trickled and tripped over rocks as it descended into the forest and disappeared.  There many beautiful exotic brightly color red flowers miscellaneously adorning some of the shrubbery along the sides of the waterfall's cliff. And the sky! It was glorious, instead of blue and sunny it was filled with dangerous looking storm clouds the circled lazily above the oasis.  There was a small flash hidden deep in their depths, but no sound of thunder followed, a sign that the worst part of the storm hadn't reached them yet.

Miki let out a low whistle.  "This storm looks bad, we better hurry up and drink some water and get out of here…"  she looked over at Rika to see that the other girl was way ahead of her, already kneeling by the waters edge dipping her hand in the stream and bringing water to her lips to drink.  Miki sighed and started toward her but stopped in mid step when Rika removed her mini vest to reveal how the shear white blouse was clinging to her damp skin, becoming transparent.  Then Rika did something to make the material disappear even more, she dipped her hat into the water filling it up and putting the dripping thing back on her head causing water to rush from the hat and slide down over her shoulders and beyond making the white shirt seem to disappear wherever the water hit.

Snapping out of her reprieve Miki sank down close to the other girl and began to drink some water herself, but not with out keeping Rika in sight out of the corner of her eye. Rika appeared unaware of the others scrutiny and was rubbing water on the back of her neck.  She looked at Rika's now very damp, floppy hat and how it sagged low over her eyes and hung by the bridge of her nose, strands of her hair clinging to her damp neck and cheek.  Miki smirked at how cute the other looked in that moment, finding it ironic that when Rika tries to be cute it's nauseating, but when she's just her natural self she can actually be very…sensual…

Miki's mouth suddenly felt very dry and it wasn't from the hiking.  Feeling an urge she didn't think to fight, she slowly raised a hand and let her fingertips caress the soft, hot, damp skin of Rika's cheek.  Her fingers gliding and capturing one of the clinging strings of wet hair, then dipping her fingers under the hat, she pushed the brunette strand behind a delicate ear.

Rika turned her head towards Miki, the hat still veiling her eyes and half of her flushing face from view. Her lips parted slightly and hot shuddery, breaths slipped through them. Her response to the gentle touch was masked by the hat's lapel.

The low rumble of thunder rolled through their oasis, but neither noticed, they were caught in the hypnotizing mood of the moment.  Miki wanted to see the eyes of the girl in front of her, so lifting her hands she grabbed the bottom edge of the hat and pulled it up.  She was afraid she would see disgust or fear in the other's eyes, yet the emotions there were anything but.  Heat, desire, abandon...it was a gaze full of invitation and no consequences…Miki was drawn in by them, then glancing at the other's trembling moist lips, she began to lean forward, an ache starting to build within. 

A cool drop of liquid on her arm gave her pause though, and her mind was too in a fog to register what it was from, it wasn't until even more cool drops hit her that she finally realized something was happening. "What?"  She murmured slowly coming out of the weird spell she was under.

Rika too seemed to be recovering from the strange mood and was looking around.  "Did the temperature just drop suddenly?"  She asked as she held out her hand, sure enough a couple of drops hit it.  She gasped and looked at Miki in Horror.

They had both realized the same thing too late.  "Rain!"  They cried in unison.

Miki jumped up and grabbed Rika's hand.  "We've gotta get out of here!"  She cried, but it was too late.  As if the heavens just couldn't possibly hold it in anymore the sky opened up and a torrential amount of water began pouring down.

Rika let out a small scream while throwing an arm over her head.

Miki began to quickly drag the other from the oasis, "We need to find shelter fast!"  Lightening suddenly tore above them bringing with it an earsplitting sound of thunder.  "Come on!"

"I'm scared!"  Rika confessed. 

"It's okay, just stay with me, I'll find us a safe place to stay…"  Miki said that with more confidence then she felt. Truthfully she had no idea which way to go, but she knew showing any signs of weakness to the other girl would just freak her out even more.

When they got back to the road Miki let go of the trembling Rika's hand and pulled out the map. It was almost impossible to see with all the rain and darkness from the clouds, in fact it was probable the sunset had already happened…it was hard to tell.  She made a mental note of where the oasis had been and took out the map to see if it would give them a clue on if they're in the right path.  The sky once again lit up brightly and the thunder's crack was so sharp Miki had to wince from the sound.  She suddenly found her self being dragged by Rika off the road and under a huge tree that blocked out a lot of the rain.

"You'll be able to look at the map better if you don't have the rain pouring all around you!"  Rika yelled over the loud roar of rain.

Miki shook her head.  "Don't you know that you're not supposed to hide under trees during thunderstorms?!"  Miki hollered back.

"Its just temporary until you read the map!"  Rika reasoned loudly.

Nodding Miki went back to looking at the map in her hands.  Now that she didn't have so much rain in her face it really was easier. Spotting the oasis on the map she groaned. They were definitely on the wrong trail, had they been on the blue trail they would have been at the flower all ready.  Instead, going by the position of where the oasis was, they were currently traveling the red trail, they had taken the wrong turn a long time ago and the end of this trail is no where near, However, just up a ways was a fork with the green trail that led to the abandoned settlement, maybe one of those hutches are usable and can give them shelter from the rain.  It was worth a shot.  "Okay" she yelled putting away the map. "Let's go!"

Miki strode a few paces away before she realized that the other girl didn't follow her.  "What's wrong?!" She yelled back at the terrified girl.

Timidly and without a word Rika held her hand out.

Miki sighed and marched back towards Rika, and taking her hand began to walk quickly towards their destination.

Since Miki already knew which way to go without consulting the map it didn't take them very long to reach the old village and saw several little thatched huts that still seemed to be in great condition lined up there.  Apparently someone has been keeping up and taking care of them, but Miki didn't really care.  Walking to the first hut closest to them Miki practically dived in with Rika in tow.

The place was dry and clean with hard wood floors and wood for the walls as well, and the area was about the size of the average person's living room.  It really wasn't a lot of space to work with, but it was enough. 

Miki collapsed face first and let at a long, exaggerated groan. 

Rika laughed and nudged the overdramatic girl with her foot.  "Haha…you look like a drowned rat."

Miki didn't bother lifting her head and just shrugged in response.

Rika paused in the middle of the room to rub at her aching thighs, their little sprit from the trail to here had been quite difficult, but both were so motivated by the rain that neither had bothered to slow down. Then taking off her hat she plopped it unceremoniously on the floor. 

The sound got Miki's attention and she looked up just in time to see Rika raise her arms above her head and start wringing out her hair.  Miki stared transfixed on the practically invisible white blouse and how it did nothing to hide the other girls bikini clad torso from view. 

Suddenly Rika gasped and covered her chest with her hands. 

Miki's eyes widened. Did Rika catch her peeping?  "I wasn't staring at them I swear!  Well, maybe a little, but it's not like that's a crime.  I just…" but Rika wasn't listening to her babble.

"My vest!"  She cried.  "I must have left it at the waterfall!"

"You're vest?" Miki climbed to her feet, wincing as she put weight on her aching legs.  "It's no biggie, after the rain stops we'll go back and get it…until then…are you hungry?"

Rika touched her bare tummy and nodded.  "I'm starving I didn't think to bring food."

Miki shook her head sympathetically.  "Rika, Rika, Rika…my poor, sadly unprepared friend…how loudly you scoffed at my bag and boy scout motto, yet…here we are."  Taking her pack off her back she placed it on the floor and pulled out a watermelon that was just a few sizes larger then a football.  She held it up for the other to see.  "Mmmm…yummy looking isn't it?"

"Yes." Rika said.

"…and you would just love a little bitty bite wouldn’t you?"

"Yes."  Rika whimpered.

"Ha ha! Well too bad!  You should have thought of that before you teased me! Hmph!"  Miki placed the watermelon on the floor near the doorway.

"Miiikiii…" Rika pouted grabbing the other's arm.  "I let you use my map didn't I?"

Miki tried to stare hard hearted into the rain, but a smile fought its way to her lips giving away the non threat.

"Ah ha!" Rika grinned brightly, pointing at the smiling mouth.

Miki laughed pushing the pointing hand away.  "Of course I'm going to share with you.  Did you think I brought a watermelon this size for only myself?"

Rika clapped her hands and yelled a quiet.  "Yaaay…"

"But…"  Miki said holding up a hand "let's get changed first…"

"Oh…I…uh…didn't bring a change of clothes with me…"

Miki shrugged already diving into her bag and pulling out different items. "Not my problem…walk around naked for all I care…"  she pulled out a pair of sweats and felt it critically, "Hmm…these are damp as well, but they're still dryer then what I'm wearing now…" She lifted her shirt over her head.

Rika's eyes widened as she watched Miki take her shirt off, the damp bra clung tightly to her chest and Rika could make out the dark circles of…she turned around suddenly, feeling heat rising in her body turning her face red.  She busied herself with removing her own soaked clothes.  Quickly unbuttoning her blouse she threw it on the floor next to her hat, then she started on her buckle…she felt so aroused for some reason, even her hands were trembling too much to remove the belt. 

"What's wrong, too cold? Here I'll do it…"

Rika looked up in surprised to see Miki approaching wearing nothing but the sweat pants and her almost see through bra.  Rika gulped, cheeks burning as the other girl pushed away her hands and began to work on the buckle herself.  Rika diverted her eyes towards the wall trying to keep her breathing under control, she felt her belt being loosened and then slowly removed from her waist.  The belt fell to the floor with a loud thump, but Miki wasn't done yet.  Rika sucked in her breath when she felt Miki's fingers dipping into the top of her shorts to undo the button.  Once that was taken care of those fingers lingered touching her flesh, then lightly and slowly they began to climb her abdomen causing her abs to twitch at the gentle warm touch.   The hands suddenly froze mid movement and Miki leapt away as if burned.

"Well that's it!" Miki said loudly.  "I think you can get the rest!"  She walked away quickly over to the watermelon, pointedly ignoring Rika pushing her shorts down and kicking them over to the rest of her clothes.  Picking up the sweat shirt Miki tossed it to the bikini clad girl.  "Here wear this…"

Rika looked at Miki puzzled. "I thought these sweats were for you?  Why would you give this to me?"

"…Because…I…can't…"  Miki turned to look at the other, but turned away instantly, shoulders arched stiffly.  "…would you just put it on already!?"  Then added under her breath, "I'm trying to be good here…"

Shrugging Rika obeyed and pulled the dark green sweat shirt over her head, pulling the bottom of the shirt to her waist.  Now all that was visible was the bottom half of her body, wearing the red bikini bottoms…

Miki looked at the other girl dourly.  "This is gonna be a long night…."  She muttered. 

Meanwhile, back at the hotel, Konno sat in the middle of her bed staring at the raging storm out side the large glass doors that led to the balcony.  She couldn't help but chew her lip worriedly.  She really hoped her friends were doing all right out there. 

She ran a hand over the soft fluffy surface of her warm pajamas.  It was always nice to put on a pair of just out of the dryer clothes after taking a bath, but it made her feel a little ill to know that while she was sitting here so comfy and warm, Rika and Miki were out there freezing and wet, facing a torrential down pour….

She whimpered slightly and tucked her legs to her chest and hugged them.  She rested her chin on her knees, silently praying that the storm would pass soon.  She lifted her head in surprise when the door swung open and her girlfriend waltzed in.  "Yossy?  What's up?  Shouldn't you be in your room?"

Yossy took long confident strides towards the bed and planted a small affectionate kiss on the other girl's full pouty lips.  "Hey love…"  Yossy lifted up the edge of her black t-shirt and pushed a hand into her jean's pocket and pulled out a room key.  "Here, this is my new room's key.  I traded with somebody so I'm gonna need the old key back so I can give it to the new owner…"

Konno looked down at then room number on the new key curiously, amusement played across her face.  "Why would you trade rooms with someone who's two floors above this one?"

Yossy didn't answer, she was too preoccupied. Walking over to a side table, she began opening the drawers and shifting through the contents.  "I can't find your key anywhere.  Hm, where do you keep it any…ways…"  A stunned looking Yossy slowly pulled her hand from a drawer and lifted out a pair of very scandalous looking lacy panties. 

Konno gasped when she saw what her girlfriend was holding.  Leaping out of the bed she snatched the garment from the other girl's fingers.  Her cheeks blazing, she stuffed the panties back into the drawer and slammed it shut.  "It's certainly not in my underwear drawer!" she huffed.  Konno walked over to her purse and opened it. From somewhere inside she pulled out the old key.  "Here, sweetie…" 

Yossy took the key happily.

"So?  Why are you switching rooms?" Konno asked again.

Yossy shuddered.  "Let's just say that after talking with Abe I've decided that this floor is no longer to my liking…"

"Not the snake story that's cycling around." Konno walked over and touched Yossy's elbow.  "Honey, you don't believe that do you?  Didn't the hotel director tell Abe and everyone else that that story was fabricated?"

Yossy turned around and placed her hands on Konno's shoulders.  "Of course he wants us to believe that!  He wouldn't want to lose customers…it’s a conspiracy, I tell you! Heh, and even if its not…I just don't want to take the chance…"    Yossy paused when she noticed that Konno's eyes seem a little upset.  She reached up and held the younger girl's jaw in her hands.  Gently she rubbed her thumbs over her cheeks.  "What's wrong?"

Konno pressed her lips together and shook her head.

"Is it because I'm moving up two floors?  If so, I can go back to Koharu and say the switch is off."

Again Konno shook her head.  "No, it not that it's just…the storm…I want it to stop raining…"

Yossy didn't quite understand why the storm was bothering her love, but it didn't matter.  Tenderly she wrapped her arms around the smaller girl's shoulders and pulled her tightly into an embrace.  Then she kissed the top of Konno's head, while the arms of the other girl wound themselves around Yossy's waist.  Quietly Yossy whispered into Konno's ear… "I can't make the rain stop, Konkon, but…I don't have to stop holding you till it does…"

Konno breathed in deeply, enjoying the intoxicating aroma of the person she loved…it was time to tell Yossy about what she had been doing the past couple of days.  Regretfully she pulled back slightly, "Actually…there's something I need to tell you…in fact, there's something I need your help with…"

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2008, 08:48:07 AM »
FIRST IN!!!!

tru_harmony: hey tru, did you notice I did a little plug for you about someone who had 'dismantled and redirected' the signs?   

Hmmm...Charmkitty operation name to think of I must (yoda speech is fun)...this is a hard one...um...I honestly can't think of a name for it...*gasp*  have I really lost all my creativity?!?!? lol

yes i did! all the charmikitty staring and *** distracted me... actually, i have the real signs right here... *points at huge sack of signs* ... *gasp at charmikitty almost topless scene* ... I should've stayed up there...

you can't lose your creativity, man... we need more charmikitty here... and some more "Konno Asami wa Konkon!"

Miki looked at the other girl dourly.  "This is gonna be a long night…."  She muttered. 

... how long???   :lol:  :rofl: XD :w00t: :drool: :bleed eyes: :inlove: i want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 09:02:45 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
Re: Whip cream and Handcuffs (a charmkitty fic) ch8
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »
Aya interrupted.  "Enough with the glaring, Miki-tan, friends kiss sometimes it’s a perfectly natural occurrence. It is not unheard of for two girls who like each other in a 'friendly' manner, to want to show that affection innocently with a little physically intimacy. You should know, you kiss me all the time, remember yesterday?" 

Miki glare didn't waver. "Hmmm…good speech, so I assume that that was 'friendship tongue' I just saw, right?"
Aya gives the best speeches, indeed. XD

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: Whip cream and Handcuffs (a charmkitty fic) ch8
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2008, 11:36:42 AM »
omgsh!! that was one hot chapter!!
Miki's mouth suddenly felt very dry and it wasn't from the hiking.  Feeling an urge she didn't think to fight, she slowly raised a hand and let her fingertips caress the soft, hot, damp skin of Rika's cheek.  Her fingers gliding and capturing one of the clinging strings of wet hair, then dipping her fingers under the hat, she pushed the brunette strand behind a delicate ear.
:mon blood: *drops dead on the floor*
I want to thank the rain for getting Rika and Miki soaked! and of course the author wings4dreams!!  :tama-lotsaluv:
Miki is nice and cool here! and seriously cute!  :wub: and Rika is  :inlove:
Hope this night isn't gonna be over too soon!!   :P

She rested her chin on her knees, silently praying that the storm would pass soon.
Aww.. that's so sweet of Konkon to care for the two... Even though it was her fault to send them there in the first place! Not that I'm blaming her..  XD

Yossy took long confident strides towards the bed and planted a small affectionate kiss on the other girl's full pouty lips.
Yossy!  :heart: She appeared after two chapters! or something like that..

Can't wait for chapter 9! Miki and Rika!!  :inlove: They're resting and one of them gropes the other!! and many more! :D

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mikabomb - Super Sexy Razor Happy Girls