JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Ningyo

Author Topic: Black and Blue (Ch 34 6/4 The End!)  (Read 152393 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Black and Blue (Chapter 2 09/17)
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »
that didn't seem so boring  :nervous well i like it so far

Risa trying to  hide her identity lol

good job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 09:31:21 PM »
o.o WOW~! XD so rika and yossie are in this too~?!
it's kinda cool how everyone will come together and such XD
LOL at risa trying to bluff everything XDD
and even bigger LOL with ai instantly agreeing after fining out risa's involved and slaming the door in the guys face XDDD

cant wait for the rest so keep it up~! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline justmijosh

• 好き 好き 好き 好き 好き! きらい きらい きらい きらい きらい!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • :]
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 01:21:44 AM »
Geez, this is getting really good, Val. :] I really love the Linlin story so far. (Especially the fact that Ishikawa's in it! LOL!) Well, keep writing and I'll keep reading.  :heart: :heart:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 09:19:24 PM »
The story is starting to get shape. :twothumbs :twothumbs.      Leverage? Yeah I think I saw that one in the commercial but haven't watched it. Actually, I just remembered that I watched a Dorama entitled " Karei Naru Spy" this morning when I read this one.hehehehehe.  Don't worry, your story doesn't resemble the one I just watched.  :grin: :grin: ...    Hoping for more chapters.   :twothumbs

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »
Interesting!!! I wonder who that person is..the one bringing them together? :dunno:... that's what I think is happening... they are being pardoned in exchange for that certain 'job'... And I have a feeling (or that's what I wish :lol) That they will work side by side with Tanakamei... that is, if the 'men in black' are really from the side of the government.... :lol

oh yeah... I like trigger happy Risa... and I wish I will see more of that in the next chapters. :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 02:20:16 AM »
@len - Why yes that is Yossui, just because I couldn't bear to leave those two out. I'll make sure they pop up from time to time.

@KrisZ - Frantic Ai is very entertaining, considering I don't think she loses her cool much.

@baddie - Yeah, Jun killed someone, my bad. It's a hard world though, in her case it was mostly self defense. BTW 'potential' TakaGaki? More like absolute TakaGaki! And I just meant 'boring' as in, it now has taken over my keyboard and has a life of it's own so it's not cookie cutter.

@kuro-kun - Yeah, Risa couldn't sweet talk her way into making those agents believe her when that pic was in their faces. Glad you like it.

@kawaii-chan - Rika and Yossui will make a few appearances here and there, so look forward to it.

@Joshy - I tried to call you on the 20th, happy birthday babe! You better keep reading my stuff or I'll have to come down to NC with my broke ass car.

@Sancho - New reader! Yay!

@cogi_yoshi - All in good time, my friend, all in good time.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 02:22:41 AM »
Chapter 3: Me and You

Risa, now with darker hair and eyes, sat with her chin resting against her right palm and elbow on the table, lazily watching the other people in the room and picking at the black sleeve she‘d chosen to wear covering her whole arm today. She’d been over a half hour early to the meeting and so felt pretty used to her surroundings, having explored every inch of the small room while waiting for the others to show up. The room was designed as a meeting room, with an overhead connected to the ceiling and a pull down screen on one wall and a desk with computer set up in the far corner. In the middle of the room was a crescent shaped table with six chairs lined up on the outside and two chairs on the inside.

Risa guessed that there was supposed to be one person per chair, but there seemed to be one person missing. She studied her fellows again; Risa had chosen a chair on the far end and next to her sat a tall, solemn Chinese girl. She had been the next in room after Risa and after her had come a very pretty black haired girl wearing mostly pink. She had sat down on the other end, eyeing the other two warily.

Two police officers had joined them after only a few more minutes, sitting in the two chairs on the inside of the table and fairly ignoring them, flipping through files and discreetly glancing up at one of the three every so often. With the appearance of some sort of law enforcement, the atmosphere became tense and Risa guessed that neither of her companions were particularly fond of rules.

Soon afterwards, a small Chinese girl poked her head hesitantly in the door and Risa felt the girl next to her stiffen. She watched the two lock eyes for a minute and recognition passed between them, but after a second, neither spoke and the smaller girl took a seat next to the pretty girl on the end. Ten minutes later, Risa was just beginning to be slowly suffocated by the tense silence when the door opened yet again to admit another small girl into the room. Her youthful features were somewhat marred by her blank expression, Risa couldn’t help but think the short haired girl would look better with a smile. She quietly took a seat next to the small Chinese girl and Risa felt the girl next to her let out an unintentional breath of relief, apparently glad to have someone between them.

Another stifling ten minutes passed and finally it was time to start the meeting, but there was still an empty seat. This seemed to annoy the officer with the wonky eyes and she made a clucking sound in the back of her throat. “Well, I ain’t gonna wait for that last one anymore. We’re gonna start this meeting.” She announced, her annoyance coloring her words with a delightful accent.

“I don’t care what you did before that earned you this job, I don’t care how many people you beat up or cheated or stole form or even killed. You are all here because you’re the best at what you do.” The officer, whose name plate read Tanaka, continued, “And what you’re going to do for us is-” She was cut off when the door burst open and a flustered young woman ran into the room.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I got lost.” Risa felt her breath catch in her throat when those doe like eyes locked with hers. For a second, the room melted away and it was just the two of them, Risa’s feelings came back in an instant, her love and her anger, and she couldn’t decide which one she wanted to feel more.

Ai visibly shook herself away from Risa’s piercing gaze to apologize once more and then head to the remaining seat. The officer cleared her throat and went on, “As I was saying, what you’re going to do for us is clean up the city of its organized crime.” At that pronouncement, the girls all exchanged looks. Tanaka ignored them, “There are three main bosses in this city and you are going to do away with all of them.” Suddenly, she did a double take at the file in front of her, seeming to lose her words.

Seeing that Tanaka wasn’t going to continue, the second officer, whose nameplate read Kamei, swiftly took over, “Tanaka-san and I will be here to make sure you stay out of trouble, but for the most part, how you go about the job is up to you. We will also act as liaisons between you and the higher ups, bringing you any changes or concerns they have.” She took a moment to scan the faces of the girls in front of her, then smiled brightly, “So any questions? Suggestions?”

The room was silent for a long minute and Risa could see the wheels turning in the other girl’s heads, all trying to twist the situation to their own advantage. Except for Ai who seemed to only focus on Risa herself. That deep gaze conveyed many things to Risa that made her blush and pale at the same time and at once, she knew how to get in control of this situation.

“I think we should have a leader.” Risa announced, surprising everyone in the room, “Someone that we all agree to give the final say so to, someone that can be unbiased and level-headed.” she watched her words sink into the other girls’ heads and nearly smirked when she got the reaction she predicted. Almost immediately after she suggested it, all the girls voiced that they should be the one.

“I think I should be leader, there’s no way anyone could do it better than Sayumi.” the pretty girl on the end stated haughtily.

“There’s no way I would follow someone like you.” the short haired youthful faced girl stated flatly, “I should be leader instead.”

“What makes you think you could lead us any better?” The small Chinese girl shouted energetically leaping to her feet, “Maybe I could do a better job!”

“I would sooner cut out my own tongue than have to follow you as leader.” The up-till-then somber Chinese girl responded instantly, the venom in her voice sending the younger girl back into her seat.

“Well I think one of us should lead.” Tanaka said, getting a nod from her partner, “There’s no way I would listen to somebody with a record.”

The other girls protested immediately, “That’s not fair, we all have records!”

“Yeah, that’s why we’re all here!”

“I don’t want to listen to some goody-two shoes cop.”

Just when it seemed like the argument would degenerate into a riot, Risa stood swiftly, kicking her chair backwards into the wall with a loud clatter. The noise instantly brought everyone’s attention to her, “I vote for Ai-chan.” she said simply.

“Didn’t you hear me?” Tanaka said angrily, “I won’t follow a criminal.”

“Ai-chan doesn’t have a record, she’s never been in trouble before in her life.” Risa resisted the urge to smirk at the look on her old friend’s face, “And she’s obviously more level-headed than the rest of you. And probably older, too.”

For a moment, Risa held her breath, it looked like the others would protest again, but the officers shuffled through their papers quickly, apparently looking for Ai’s file. When they were satisfied with whatever they were looking for, they looked at each other and nodded, “Well, I guess that’s okay.” Tanaka reluctantly acknowledged and Risa let out a breath as the other girls slowly nodded their assent, righting her chair and taking a seat.

“Okay then, now that that’s settled, what to you propose we do next Ai-chan?” Risa almost laughed when she turned to face Ai again, the older girl had a perfect deer in headlights expression, brown eyes wide and mouth formed into a small ‘O’.

“Uh, well, we could. I mean, I think that.” Ai floundered and Risa watched, considering it a small payback for years earlier that she hadn’t forgotten or forgiven, but eventually she intervened.

“May I make a suggestion?” She interrupted Ai’s struggle and the older girl closed her jaw with a click, nodding her assent. “Okay, now the three bosses have formed a treaty with each other. The first and weakest boss is Takashi-dono and he is responsible for the trafficking of drugs throughout the city. The way it works is, he gives about ten percent of his profits to each of the other bosses and agrees to supply the higher ups with as much of his stock as they want and offer discounts to certain members within reason. And in exchange, the other bosses don’t mess with his business and give him sole rights to the drug trade. And vice versa for the other bosses and their trades.”

Now in her element, Risa started to gesture excitedly, “Takashi-dono is the easiest target to start with, if we bring down his main source of income and cut off his supply to the others, it with throw everyone off. And all the junkies in the other gangs will be going through serious withdrawal until they can find another source, of which there is no other in this city or any of the closest outlying regions.”

“Now, to bring down Takashi-dono, it’s going to take three main steps,” Risa held up her fingers as she counted, “one: take out his supply, two: take out his men, three: take out the higher ups and the boss. Now,” here she tapped her index finger on the table, “we’re going to need to pinpoint his main supplier, or suppliers as it probably is, and also find who his men are. Until then I was thinking that we can systematically take down the main dealers and stir up some trouble until we can get the info we need to finish Takashi-dono.”

When she was finished with her little mini rant, Risa finally paid attention to the reaction of the other girls. Ai was staring at her like she was an alien, the two cops had their jaws dropped, the bigger Chinese girl and Sayumi were looking at her with a new measure of respect and the last two girls just looked confused. “Uh,” Risa turned to Ai sheepishly, “If that’s alright with you Ai-chan?”

Ai stared for a moment longer before nodding deliberately, “Sure, let’s do that. How are we going to get that information we need?”

“Well, I figure the police have a file on him or something like that. Or we can just shake down some people until we get what we want.” Risa shrugged nonchalantly at the last suggestion.

“We can’t give you access to those kind of files.” Kamei said slowly, actually looking a little regretful.

“I could get the info if I had my computers.” The smaller Chinese girl said sullenly causing a snort to sound from next to Risa, “You have something to say Jun?” she addressed towards the bigger girl.

“A lot of things Lin, but I don’t think you want to have that kind of discussion around all these strangers.” Jun said haughtily, crossing her arms and turning casually away.

“How many times do I have to say that what happened to your brother wasn’t my fault?!” Lin stood, still speaking in Japanese, apparently as a concession.

“Do you really want to say this here?” Jun turned back to her to glare, the small girl next to her unconsciously leaning back in her chair to avoid the flying sparks.

Unfortunately, she leaned back a little too far and the chair tipped over, sending her flipping backwards into a roll. In an impressive display of agility, the small girl somersaulted safely back to her feet, standing and rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. Luckily, her little mishap distracted the warring Chinese girls from their argument and they turned their still heated gazes towards her.

“Aaand on that note,” Risa interrupted quickly, attracting the attention of the room again, “How about we introduce ourselves, including what your specialty is or something like that? I’ll go first; my name is Niigaki Risa, I’m 21 years old, uh, I’m from Kanagawa and my blood type’s B. My specialty is ranged weapons, especially guns.” She nervously scratched at the full length arm covering on her right arm when a couple people snickered at her slightly childish introduction.

As if taking up her defense, Ai surprisingly spoke up, “I’m Takahashi Ai, age 23 from Fukui, blood type A. My specialty is explosives.” Short and to the point, just the way Risa remembered her. She was overcome with a wash of nostalgia as she shared a look with the older girl, but quickly turned her attention to the pretty girl on the end when she spoke up.

“Hiii~~!” she started with a high pitched and cheerful tone, “I’m Michishige Sayumi, I’m 20 with an A blood type. Let’s see~ I’m from Yamaguchi! My specialty is, well, I guess you could just say I’m an actress.”

“Yeah, an cold blooded actress who conned people out of their money and committed credit card fraud, mercilessly clearing out people‘s bank accounts.” Tanaka said, rolling her eyes.

“Ah, but they could only prove three counts~!” Sayumi winked at the disgruntled cop, a dangerous glint in her eye.

Eager to stop the fight before it could really begin, the small, youthful faced girl, who had taken her seat again, cleared her throat, “Mitsui Aika, I’m 16, O blood type and I’m from Shiga. I’m a thief.”

“Ehh~! You’re only 16?!”

“Wow, you’re so young!”

“A thief at your age?!”

Aika sighed at the uproar she had caused, “Yeah yeah, whatever. Can we move on?” Jun nodded and stood up.

“I’m Li Chun, you can call me Jun Jun, I’m from China and my specialty is, well, I guess my specialty is hitting people.” here she glared at Lin pointedly, but the girl ignored her, instead starting her own introduction.

“My name is Lin Lin, I’m also from China, in case you couldn’t guess, I’m 18 and I’m a super hacker.” She gave a cheerful peace sign and a grin that caused a few chuckles around the room.

“So is that everyone?” Tanaka asked impatiently, “Then let’s go-” she was cut off by Sayumi.

“You two haven’t introduced yourselves yet!” She stood and slammed her hands on the table to make sure she got attention and looked to the other girls for backup.

“Yeah, that’s right.” Surprisingly, Jun was the one to speak up, apparently wanting to torment the officers a little, “It’s only fair.”

The partners exchanged looks, Tanaka’s clearly saying ‘No way’ while Kamei’s look suggested she thought it might be fun. After a moment, Kamei spoke up, “Well then, my name is Kamei Eri, 20 years old. I was born and raised in Tokyo and my blood type’s AB.” She finished with a cheerful smile and Risa couldn’t help but think she was cute.

Tanaka pouted in a very unintimidating manner, “Tanaka Reina, 20 years old.” she crossed her arms and turned her head away with a quiet huff.

“Now, Reina, that’s not very friendly.” Eri scolded to Reina’s chagrin, “I guess I’ll have to fill in the blanks.”

“Eri.” Reina warned, feeling her face heat up in embarrassment and a little anger.

“She’s got type O blood.”

“Eri. Please.”

“She’s from Fukuoka.”

“Eri, stop it.”

“Oh! She likes ribbons!”

“Eri! Don’t say that!” Reina slammed her hands on the table, trying in vain to get her partner to stop talking.

“She also owns 32 pairs of boots!” Eri grinned when everyone laughed at the teasing, though Risa didn’t think that shade of purple was very healthy for Reina to turn.

A folder slapped down on top of Eri’s head and she let out a cute squeak of exaggerated pain, “Eri, I think they get the point!” Though she was embarrassed, Reina couldn’t help the grin that threatened to stretch across her lips; her partner always knew how to break the ice. She was even feeling a little less hostile towards these criminals.

“Well, now that that’s settled, who’s hungry?!” Eri exclaimed to excited cheers, the dysfunctional group decided that they should fill their bellies before they started really working.

~~~~~~~

Just them introducing themselves to each other and maybe trying to get a feel for where everyone stands, nothing too mind blowing yet. I'll have some more interactions next chapter.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 09:26:36 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
Re: Black and Blue (Chapter 3 09/24)
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 05:51:59 AM »
:o This story has me very interested now. It's got a bit of a 'To Catch a Thief' vibe to it with the whole criminals versus criminals thing. I'm surprised that Risa could tell right off that Junjun and Linlin were Chinese even before they spoke. Skills? Glad she got rid of the blonde hair and the rest of that disguise though.

Heh... Ai is made leader. Though if I were the others, I'd suspect Ai of being a puppet leader for Risa after what just happened and also with how familiar Risa appears to be with her, such as knowing she doesn't have a criminal record and the way of address.

Looking forward to more interaction between everyone. As well as finding out more about why Risa has this hatred for Ai and what happened with Linlin and Junjun's brother.

Loved how Eri teased Reina as well and from her attitude, I can see her getting along better with the 'criminal elements' of this team better than Reina.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »
Our little street fighter (Li Chun = Chun Li geddit? Lame, I know XD) clearly hates LinLin here and it has something to do with her brother, though the question is how since LinLin's is (super) hacking and is world's apart from JunJun's specialty.

Love-hate TakaGaki relationship? I like :twothumbs

She finished with a cheerful smile and Risa couldn’t help but think she was cute.
I can't help but go uh oh at this...Now potential TakaGakiKame?

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »
I know I haven't replied for the last chapter but replying now is better than nothing right???

So the government wants them to work for them??? That's a new direction that isn't seen, getting criminals to take down criminals.  I was wondering if one of them (the boyish one) is Yossie perhaps???

Also now you've got me wanting to know what happened between Ai and Risa, what happened so that Risa has a love/hate relationship with her???

Also Linlin and Junjun... so many questions, not enough answers

Lots of interesting stuff here and will more OG members appear????

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 11:58:41 PM »
YES~! NEW CHAPPY~! XDDDDDD
lol at risa's huge rant and everyone all"WTF?!" at her XDD plus i wonder what happened with junko and linko? and risa and ai?! *kawaii wants to know more XD* there was more that i wanted to put but it's already been questioned XD keep it up~! X3
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 01:55:20 AM »
When she was finished with her little mini rant, Risa finally paid attention to the reaction of the other girls. Ai was staring at her like she was an alien, the two cops had their jaws dropped, the bigger Chinese girl and Sayumi were looking at her with a new measure of respect and the last two girls just looked confused. “Uh,” Risa turned to Ai sheepishly, “If that’s alright with you Ai-chan?”

Who's your daddy?! Risa is !! :cow:
obviously, she's going to be the brains of the group. Smart girl + guns = hot (where's the Risa with guns smiley when you need it? : :twisted:) Anyway, what I'm more curious about is Risa and Ai's relationship. They clearly love each other, but Ai-chan did something in the past (or so thinks Risa) that made the younger hate her? can't wait to see how they interact with each other.

She finished with a cheerful smile and Risa couldn’t help but think she was cute.

Eri's always cute and I don't think that Risa was seeing her like more than a silly and cute girl, but it could be interesting if Kame'd show up some interest in Gaki-san later and Risa played along...  :twisted: (but, you know, TakaGaki forever  XD )

aah... I want more!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 04:11:24 AM »
ok I just got through with reading this fic. I finally beat through my ADD! HA, take that ADD! Ahem, so anyways this fic is great! I love the concept and storyline so far. It's very promising. I think we'll be seeing a lot of kick ass scenes some funny stuff and I'm hoping for some TakaGaki goodness! Along with an explanation to why they were away from each other for so long! The crimes the girls done fit them as well. lol I'm really enjoying this fic. I hope you can update it again some time. ^_^

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2009, 03:57:09 PM »
Risa’s feelings came back in an instant, her love and her anger, and she couldn’t decide which one she wanted to feel more.

I wonder what happened between the two

Except for Ai who seemed to only focus on Risa herself. That deep gaze conveyed many things to Risa that made her blush and pale at the same time and at once

:luvluv1:

“Okay then, now that that’s settled, what to you propose we do next Ai-chan?” Risa almost laughed when she turned to face Ai again, the older girl had a perfect deer in headlights expression, brown eyes wide and mouth formed into a small ‘O’.

Caught off guard XD

A love triangle possibility.?.

“She’s got type O blood.”

“Eri. Please.”

“She’s from Fukuoka.”

“Eri, stop it.”

“Oh! She likes ribbons!”

Hahaha damn that was cute and funny

:cow: more  :cow:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2009, 02:27:10 PM »
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~ *celebrates*
More chapters to read :cow:

Ohhh so it's confirmed that TakaGaki have a past.
I too thought that Risa felt something for Eri when you wrote how she found her cute. But then again, it's you so TakaGaki would prevail :P
It would be interesting to see a GakiShige though.
Are TanaKamei gonna be involved in any relationship with the rest or is theirs a purely professional relation?
So many things I wanna know so PLEASE update again soon :bow:
I'm curious about the JunLin feud too.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2009, 05:21:52 PM »
@Kuji - Ah, Risa's Chinese detecting skills? I just thought it would be less confusing than, 'That girl over there.' So, We'll just say Risa is awesome. And Ai won't turn out to be a puppet leader, she knows how to stand up against Risa, eventually, it's just that, Risa has the only solid plan, for now, and it's a good one.

@baddie - Street fighter! :lol: Ah, but maybe Lin has nothing to do with Jun's profession? And the love-hate TakaGaki won't last long... It will just start off slow.
Quote from: baddie
Now potential TakaGakiKame?
No! Absolutely not!.....Well, maybe.... No! Bad! *smacks own hand*

@FaqU - Yes, better late than never. Yes, that is Yossui. And all in good time...
Quote from: FaqU
will more OG members appear????
Oh god, don't tempt my brain, if I added more, I might potentially stab myself with a fork. It will be impossible to keep track of this.

@kawaii-chan - Eventually, all will be explained... :on hypto:

@len.chan - Risa is awesome, I feel a little biased in my role for her, but the truth is, the others are just too lazy to think of it first! Or at least, that's my story...
Quote from: len
Eri's always cute and I don't think that Risa was seeing her like more than a silly and cute girl, but it could be interesting if Kame'd show up some interest in Gaki-san later and Risa played along...
Yes! That's it! But, hmm, you have given me an interesting idea... Maybe, perhaps I can work with that.... Yes, yes, I can see it...

@writerjunkie - ADD! I don't have... Oh look! Shiny!
Quote from: WJ
The crimes the girls done fit them as well.
I'm glad you think so, I had the crimes and I thought hard about which girl got which. Then I added new ones for Ai and Risa!

@KrisZ -
Quote from: KrisZ
A love triangle possibility.?.
No! I couldn't! ...Could I?

@Hammy-san - Eri's just cute, everyone thinks so. Though the others are giving me bad ideas... But yes, TakaGaki FTW XD GakiShige? Hmm, Sayu does sometimes seem attached to Risa and I do like the crackiness... But TanaKame is purely professional, though I do want to add some rokkies love in here(Miki doesn't count, she won't appear!).

I'll post a chapter tomorrow sometime before I head to work. For now I just wanted to get out the replies. Man, I should start doing these in sections....

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »
Heh, I can accept the 'Risa is awesome' school of thought.

As for the puppet leader suspicion, I just said that I'd be thinking like that if I were one of the others. ;D As a reader, I have a better "view" but I'm talking about from the perspective of the characters from where they stand.

After all, Risa first suggests choosing a leader. Everyone wants to be leader. She nominates one. The nominated one then does exactly as she suggests. ...I'm sure you can see how that can look suspicious to a bunch of people who are probably naturally suspicious in the first place. ...of course, I naturally tend to be paranoid and overthink things myself as some other people here can attest to. >_>

lol, anyhoo, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. >3

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »
As for the puppet leader suspicion,

Oh, uh I knew that. No really... :sweatdrop:

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 02:34:03 AM »
I just found this story and was sucked in to it straight away.

Like most people I'm desperate to know what happened in the past between TakaGaki and JunLin. Can't wait for an update :thumbup

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2009, 04:06:50 AM »
woooooow nice!!! Momusus Aggressive's XD  :mon woo:

Gaki is so cool :mon dance:

the takagaki relationship is Interesting, i want more plis!! :shakeit:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)