JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: Traveler [ch. 31 up -07/10]  (Read 69107 times)

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
[3/2007 Fic of the Month] Traveler
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »
This is like Sliders, me likes your fic very very much! XD

Offline GeTaWay

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 01:37:25 PM »
I need more!!!!! I'm addicted XD

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 03:50:27 PM »
O________o OMG... When I read the last sentence, I was shocked:MKcry1:

Aaaaah, but I need more!!!!!!!!! 'cos I'm addicted too :ONxD:

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 04:02:46 PM »
Wow..Nice to see this came along nicely...

Lol@ Chiru Chiru! Suteki na mama XD

I hope we can see more real soon. I wanna know why Yossi died ^^

Oh and I loled at Konkon being the creator of the traveler. Something about konno, lab coats, chemisty sets, thick glasses and messy hair all mixed together makes me laugh XD

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »
Quote from: len.chan;289697

“My name is Kaoru… Ishikawa Kaoru. I’m nineteen years old and I’m doing research for a school work. I’m studying the resemblance and differences between parallel dimensions and if there’s something that keeps them joined. Because of that, I picked a subject, Yoshizawa Hitomi, and studied her life through the different worlds. I’ve been at four, five worlds if we count this…”

Somehow, I imagined it was a school project, lol. Like a trip to the zoo or something, but it turns out to be a time-space bending one, hehe. Keep it up, it's interesting. :p

(BTW, dunno if I'm smart or not... It's not for me to decide anyways.)

Offline Gomaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 05:54:40 PM »
Whoa O_O
Keep this up! I wonder why yossie died:ONscared:

Oh and I loled at Konkon being the creator of the traveler. Something about konno, lab coats, chemisty sets, thick glasses and messy hair all mixed together makes me laugh

Hehe XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »
Oh, this definitely pulls my interest now. Yossie stuck with -coughHERDAUGHTERcough- Kaoru and having to go through different worlds. I wonder what the other H!P members are like in the other worlds <3~! This reminds me of Tsubasa too xD

I can't help but wonder if Yossie will end up meeting another Yossie in other worlds. Can't wait >:]

EDIT: Now that I think of it... You're not too twisted to put Yossie x Yossie (otherworlds) are you? xD!?

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 01:09:29 AM »
Quote from: coachie;289847
This is like Sliders, me likes your fic very very much! XD
I actually started thinking about DBZ. :o The whole thing with Gokou dying . . . ANYWHO.

Rika must have spoke about Yossi a lot, so Kaoru was interested. :D

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 04:07:33 AM »
This has got me hooked. I need more. Kon-kon as a scientist/inventor. I think I saw a pic somewhere that had her in a lab coat working with a test tube. My mind immediately jumped to that. ^_^ Awaiting the next chapter. A bit impatient though :evil:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 05:53:09 AM »
Quote from: coachie;289847
This is like Sliders,
I was thinking the same thing! :lol: Personally I like Sci-Fi (so long as it doesn't get too ridiculous/outrageous), so this fic is getting more and more interesting. :D

“The Traveler’s preset to visit ten worlds before returning to the original. Maybe then, Konno-san will be able to bring you back”
“Kon-Kon?”
“She’s the one who created the Traveler”
Always knew Konkon would do great things. :yay:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 08:11:12 AM »
interesting chapter.

yossie died???? :ONscared::ONomg:

and her research is about yossie??

can't wait for chapter 3!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »
. . . At first i thought the person who said Mama was Rika. Then as the comments came along, I figured that it was some teen *my age or younger XD* that was Rika's abandoned child. Or.... Rika had been in the entertainment business to support her child.
AS the story went by, I was awed to see its time travel.... damn JPHIP and its fantasy stories! *I dont read fantasy  AT ALL... well Faeries Landing is an acception :D*.

I Lol'd when Konkon made it. Haha its like the first joke of her actually being nerdy and going to school (I lack better terms, so that sentence isnt supposed to mean anything) -_-;

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Traveler ch. 3
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 07:35:46 AM »
ok, just a few things XD
first... Yossi's not a man in Kaoru's world!
second
Quote from: Yuuyami
Now that I think of it... You're not too twisted to put Yossie x Yossie (otherworlds) are you? xD!?

that would be interesting to explore.. but no, i'm not so twisted XDXD

and third.. That Konkon pic made mi ROFL XD

“Yoshizawa-san?”

The words ‘you’re dead’ weren’t something that Yossi was expecting, but again, after all that she heard the last hours, she shouldn’t have been so surprised.

“You’re ok?” Kaoru seemed worried.
“Hmm… yeah… It’s just… Too much information, you know?”
“Maybe you’re right and we should go ba…”

The girl’s words were interrupted by a deafening noise, as if the sky was crumbling over them. At first, her mind told her to be quiet and wait until whatever it was passed, but Yossi didn’t seem to agree with that and taking her arm, made the younger stand up.

“Run!”

None of them could see what was happening but it was better to hide somewhere than staying there where they would be easily noticed. The girls ran as fast as they could to hide behind a wall at the same time that gun shots began to mix with the cracking noise. It was like being in the middle of a war.

“We have to get out of here!”

Yossi was trying to make the younger understand that they had to activate the Traveler to go somewhere else where they could be safe, but Kaoru was too scared to move. She had curled up herself, hiding her head between her kneels and under her arms. It was then when the whistle of a bullet passed almost brushing her ear and hit the wall behind her, making the girl scream. Seeing that, Hitomi ran next to the younger and took her wrist, where the Traveler was, and pushed the button.

After a few eternal seconds, nothing happened.

No white blinding light, no headache and, definitely, no safer place.

“It doesn’t work! Why it doesn’t work?!” Yossi’s voice began to sound hysterical and desperate “Kaoru! Do something!”
“I… I can’t…”
“Yes you can! Wanna die?!” this time Yoshizawa was angry “Because that’s what will happen if…”

Suddenly, the older realized that the shooting had stopped. She doubted for a moment but, as the leader as she was, Yossi couldn’t weaken. She mustered all her courage and, standing slowly, she stuck out her head over the wall, just at the same time that something jumped over her.

Yossi moved back surprised and tripped, falling to the ground and hitting her head. Luckily, she didn’t lose her consciousness and remained on the floor just a little confused.

“Yoshizawa-san!”

Kaoru’s voice was a warning. A desperate attempt to make the older get up before something could attack her. Hitomi could just kneel, with a hand on her head still hurting, and raised her eyes to look at the threat in front of them.

The first thing that crossed her mind was that the thing that was looking at her wasn’t human. It was standing on her legs like a man; it had strong arms like a man; but the face.., the face was something that Yossi could have just seen in a nightmare. Big red glassy eyes, white cracked skin with some black spots and an evil smile that showed a row of sharp teeth.

Yossi hesitated for a moment. After seeing how that thing jumped the wall, it was obvious that it wasn’t going to be easy to escape. There was just one way to make one of them to stay alive. She stood up and looked at the creature. There’s no turning back.

“Run!”

She shouted to Kaoru at the same time that she began to run too, but in another direction. Right straight to the creature that didn’t expect the attack. With one move, it was knocked down by Yossi, but she felt as hitting a rock and remained on the ground too. She just could move her head a little to check that the younger wasn’t there anymore. At least, one of them was safe.

The creature had stood up and was looking at her with a awful smile. She gave up. There was no more strength in her body to fight. But suddenly, when she was going to close her eyes to wait the end, the smile on the monster’s face dropped. Something had gone through her throat, a thin and sharp arrow.

A bit relieved, Yossi finally closed her eyes. No matter what was going to happen after. She just wanted to rest. It didn’t matters if she was alone, lying on the ground of a destroyed city. It didn’t even matter the steps approaching her. She just stayed there with her eyes closed, even when she heard a surprised and familiar voice.

“Holy shit…”

To be continued
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 06:55:38 AM by len.chan »

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 08:49:19 AM »
whooooo!!!! nice action! :ONhiakhiakhiak:

and it's a cliffhanger! :ONgyaaah:

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2007, 05:03:58 AM »
Awesome chapter!  I wonder if Yossui's saviour was that timeline's version of herself?  That would be pretty trippy.  Can't wait for the next chapter!  Keep up the great work, len.chan!  :ONluvluv2:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 06:01:29 AM »
My guess: Miki from the other world has came to save Yossi:ONxD:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2007, 06:43:49 AM »
Quote from: MyDearYossi;297818
Considering the quote she heard was "Holy shit", who else could it be? :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2007, 07:04:48 AM »
Quote from: MyDearYossi;297818

LOL!  Exactly my thoughts.. :D :D

*imagines Miki in sexy armor/hunting gear on with a crossbow in hand* :ONluvluv1:

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2007, 07:30:46 AM »
keep guessing :ONwahaha:
The only thing I can say is that it's not Miki who saved Yossi :P
Wait 'til next chapter and you'll know

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2007, 07:38:18 AM »
*cries in frustration* You're evil, len.chan, so evil!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way