JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Eco no Warutsu

Author Topic: The Black Rose {YukiRena+Other pairs} Chapter 19+20 (Final) - COMPLETED  (Read 55611 times)

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 10 [160522]
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2016, 04:29:46 PM »
OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...
AM I IN YUKIRENA HEAVEN NOW!??
KYAAAA... I CAN'T STOP SQUEALING...
NOW EXCUSE ME, I NEED TO CALM MY FANGIRLING HEART...

PS: THIS CHAPTER REALLY MADE MY DAY
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »
OH MY GOD... OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD...
AM I IN YUKIRENA HEAVEN NOW!??
KYAAAA... I CAN'T STOP SQUEALING...
NOW EXCUSE ME, I NEED TO CALM MY FANGIRLING HEART...

PS: THIS CHAPTER REALLY MADE MY DAY

Hehe, thank you. :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2016, 04:10:48 AM »
Aww rena so cute i didn't excpect seeing gekikara woaah that become more interesting
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2016, 04:51:22 AM »
Yuki you shouldn't ask yourself if you are falling in love cause from the start you really are in love with Rena!!
Don't deny it! haha
OMG i'm really loving it~  :wub: :wub:
YukiRena  :inlove:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #84 on: June 08, 2016, 05:35:23 PM »
Chapter 11

--------------------------------

Ever since the kiss, Rena and Yuki seemed to be more open with one another. At the same time, things couldn’t feel more awkward. They could talk to each other and learn new things about each other, yet, whenever Yuki flirts, Rena would get embarrassed, and bringing up topics like romance, love, or even the kiss itself, they would suddenly become shy and silent.

During training, Rena was getting distracted as she watched Yuki practicing with a dummy. She saw the vampire with a concentrated look in her eyes, her brow laced with beads of sweat. Wearing a black tank top, Rena caught a glimpse every so often of the vampire’s perfect chest, which made her jealous that hers was rather small in comparison…

“No..! Don’t get distracted!” She yelled in her mind, trying to keep herself sane. “Concentrate!”

“Rena-chan, are you okay?” Jurina asked.

“Y-yeah…” Rena’s eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid catching another glimpse at the alluring vampire.

Finishing her training, Yuki come toward Rena and took the towel that was placed not far from her and wipe her sweat off. Rena kept staring as her eyes couldn’t find the power to unglue themselves from the vampire.

“Take a picture; it will last longer,” Yuki said, not even taking a glance.

“S-sorry…” Rena quickly apologized, looking away.

Yuki chuckled. “Why are you suddenly distracted by me right now?”

“Don’t ask me that. Like I’d know the answer myself…”

“Y’know, I noticed the other day, you seemed to have let your guard down a bit.”

Rena’s eyebrows furrowed. “Eh? What do you mean?”

Without saying anything, Yuki grabbed the girl’s wrist and pulled her to the restroom where they could talk in private. She whipped her head back and stared intensely at Rena.

“Yesterday, I caught you staring at me. And when I was staring back, I used my hypnosis on you for a moment, and it looked as if you were being pulled into a trance.”

“Wh-what?” Rena became confused.

“Your willpower. Your ability to resist my hypnosis. It’s weakening, isn’t it?”

“Haa? How should I know? I--” Rena tried to say, but stopped when Yuki suddenly grabbed her and pulled her closer.

“Haven’t you ever been a little curious? Of what it feels like,” the vampire whispered.

“W-well… maybe a little.”

“Do you want to know?”

“Could you really..?”

“Don’t worry. I won’t make you do anything or try to take advantage of you. I just want you to feel what it’s like.”

Rena pondered on the offer. She was really suspicious of whether or not the vampire was just going to make her do something embarrassing with her hypnosis powers. However, she couldn’t help but be a little curious as to what it was actually like.

“What’s your answer?” Yuki asked.

“...Oh, alright. Let’s do it.”

The vampire smirked. “I was hoping you’d say that.”

She held Rena’s chin and looked deeply in her eyes.

“Don’t fight it. Relax and look deep into my eyes.”

Rena did as she was told. She stared deeply into Yuki’s pitch black orbs, becoming drawn into her alluring gaze.

“You won’t resist. Give up your mind,” Yuki said softly and slowly. “There’s no need to worry. Slowly, let your mind become empty…”

Hearing the vampire’s hypnotizing voice, Rena’s mind slowly drew a blank. Her whole body became limp and her eyes drooped down sleepily, her dark brown orbs turning dull and blank.

“Rena, are you there?” Yuki whispered.

“Yes.” Rena replied in a drowsy voice as her gaze burned into Yuki’s.

“You’ll listen to what I have to say, and obey without question. Is that clear?”

“Yes.. I’ll listen and obey…”

Yuki gave a playful smirk. “I said I wouldn’t do anything… but I’ll still have a bit of fun~.”

“When you wake up, you’ll have no recollection of being hypnotized. However, from now on, you are no longer cool or serious Rena. Until you hear me say the trigger word, ‘Rena, wake up now,’ you will be silly Rena. You will be carefree and playful, the complete opposite of your usual self. Do you understand?”

“Yes… I will be the opposite of my usual self…”

“Good,” Yuki smirked and snapped her fingers, waking the girl from her trance.

“How are you feeling?” She asked, grinning at Rena.

“Weird~” she replied grinning madly and pushed Yuki away playfully. Yuki couldn’t help but snicker a bit.

As she heard some noise coming from the outside, she walked out skipping. Yuki followed behind, trying to hold her laughter. She saw Sae and Sayaka fighting about something.

“Sayaka, there is nothing between me and Ume-chan.”

“Then why were you hugging and kissing her?” Sayaka growled.

“It’s was just friendly kiss.” Sae urged.

“Sae-chan~” Rena jumped on her, hugging her arm.

“EH….Rena-chan!!” Sae blinked confusedly.

“Here you are~. I found you!”

“R-Rena-chan?” Sae’s eyes widened. “What are you doing?!”

”Sae-chan, where were you? I keep waiting for you since three hours ago.” Rena snuggled against the tall girl’s shoulder.

“Why? Did something happen?” Sae asked trying to broke away from the hug.

“Eh? Don’t tell me you forget our date?”

“Date?!” Sae and Sayaka both exclaimed.

“Sae-chan, you promised~” Rena puffed her cheeks.

“How dare you!!” Sayaka's eyes become teary as she slapped Sae’s cheek.

“S-Sayaka..!” Sae held her burning cheek.

Sae looked at Rena and pushed her away, breaking the hug. She quickly hugged her girlfriend tight and buried her face in her neck.

“SAYAKA IS MY ONE AND ONLY!!!” she cried.

“Sae-chan!!” Rena glared as she grabbed Sae by she shoulder and broke the hug. “You said I’m the only one in your life?”

“What?! No I didn’t!”

“Sae! How could you!” Sayaka broke Sae away from the girl and slapped her hardly on the other cheek. “You playboy!”

Sayaka then stormed off, Sae holding both her cheeks as she chased after her. “Sayaka wait~!”

Rena started laughing. Yuki walked up to the girl and looked at her.

“Did you see that? I really got ‘em, huh? Hahahaha!” Rena said while giggling.

“Yeah, it was amazing.” Yuki said patting Rena on the head.

“Hmm~ now where is my cute little sister~?”

The hunter started sneaking down the hall, looking for Jurina. She went to the training area and saw Jurina drinking from a water bottle on the bench.

“Jurina~~~” Rena ran in and hugged her sister tightly.

“Eh?! Rena-chan?!”

“JuJu you look sho cute!!” Rena said pinching Jurina’s cheeks.

“Itaii! Itaii! Rena-chan, stop!”

“I can’t help it~ I wub you~~~”

Rena started repeatedly kissing the younger girl’s cheeks.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jurina try to break free but Rena tighten her grip.

“You don’t love me?” She tilted her head.

“Wha..? N-no, Rena. I do love you! But--”

“Yaaaay~ JuJu luvs me~~”

Jurina then happened to notice Yuki watching from afar. She glared at the vampire and motioned her to come closer.

Yuki snickered a bit and walked over.

“What did you do to my sister?” Jurina asked. “And I knew you had to do with it since you both left at the same time.”

“Okay, I must confess,” Yuki said, “I hypnotized her.”

“Haa?!”

“I used my hypnosis to make her act silly and carefree. That’s why she’s acting, erm… clingy. Hehehe.”

“Well, can you snap her out of it?!”

“Not yet. It’ll ruin all the fun~”

“Jyu~rina~” Rena poked Jurina’s cheeks, giggling.

“Hello guys~” Takamina come and saw Rena clingy on Jurina.

"T-Takamina, help!" Jurina pleaded.

“Rena-chan??” she blinked.

“Takamina-san~” Rena broke from Jurina and walked toward Takamina holding her in the air and spinning her around like a child.

“Wooah! Rena, hey, what do you think you’re doing?”

“Spinning you~ you look sho cute~ And tiny~”

“Well, if you don’t and put me down? I’m starting to get airsick.”

Jurina and Yuki burst into laugher.

“You’re right!” Jurina said in between laughter. “This is fun! Let’s make her do something else.”

“Got any ideas?”

Jurina whispered in the vampire’s ear and pointed at Rino, who was training by herself with a punching bag.

“Awesome,” Yuki grinned, then turned to Rena. “Oh, Rena, Sashihara-san said she wanted to play~”

“Honto?!” Rena asked dropping Takamina and walking towards Rino. Takamina ran to the trash can and vomited as she felt dizzy.

Rena tiptoed closer to Rino before pouncing on the girl and tackling her.

“Hi Sasshi~”  She playfully bite the girl shoulder. “I’m a vampire~”

“Eh!!!” Rino blushed as she try to struggle. Suddenly Sayaka and Sae ran in from behind and saw Rena biting Rino.

“Holy crap! Rena’s turned into a vampire!” Sae screamed, not seeing that Rena wasn’t actually sucking the girl’s blood. “What do we do, Sayaka?!”

Sayaka glared at Sae still angry about her kissing another girl.

“I will punish you tonight.” She growled before going toward Rena and trying to separate her from Rino. “Get off her, Rena! What’s wrong with you today?!”

Rena roared and bit Sayaka’s hand.

“NO! Don’t eat my girlfriend’s hand!” Sae cried. She ran towards Rena and tackled her to the ground, pinning her down.

“What’s the matter with her?!”

“Rena, snap out of it! Wake up!” Sae yelled.

“Sae-chan~” Rena giggled and suddenly kissed her cheek, causing Yuki to growl angrily in jealousy.

In a snap, she approach them and push Sae away from her.

“Okay, that’s enough,” Yuki stated. “Rena, wake up, now.”

Once she heard that, the hypnosis on Rena was reversed and she was back to her normal self. She looked around confused as to what was happening.

“Eh..? What’s going on?” she asked.

“What happened to her?” Takamina asked.

“She ate some sugar pills.” Jurina replied covering Yuki. “Rena gets really hyper when she eats a lot of sugar. One time, she ate a really sugary melonpan and couldn’t sleep at all.”

“Oh, that’s not good.”

“Rena, you should stay away from sugar,” Sayaka said, then looked to her girlfriend. “Sorry for the misunderstanding, Sae. But I will still punish you.”

“Sowwy…” Sae bowed.

“Was I that bad?” Rena asked.

“You attacked me like a vampire,” Sashihara said rubbing her neck.

“You spun me in the air and made me barf,” Takamina said.

“And you doted on me like puppy,” Jurina said, then smiled. “Actually, I kinda liked it.”

Rena then turned and glared at Yuki. The vampire only gave a cheeky grin. Rena immediately started chasing her, both of them running down the hall, leaving almost everyone confused.

“Welp, that was fun while it lasted,” Jurina said.

--------------------------

After their little chase, Rena and Yuki were brought back into Sayaka and Takamina’s office to discuss another Royal vampire attack.

“They’re brothers, Hideyoshi and Kakashi. They both have similar powers of mind manipulation. Kakashi can show people dreams or visions that can alter their memories and make them turn on family or comrades, while Hideyoshi can overload the mind with visions that can make them snap and go insane.”

“They sound dangerous,” Rena said, Yuki remaining silent.

“You guys have to be very careful, they can make you fight with each other without realizing.” Takamina warned.

Rena glanced at Yuki. Through her telepathic powers, she spoke, “These two aren’t easy to kill.”

“It will be fine as long we stick together and control our mind,”
Rena answered.

“You two need to have strong willpower. They can be strong, even for hunters trained to resist.”

“Alright,” Rena said as she stood up, along with Yuki. They got the files on the vampire brothers and left the office.

Rena couldn’t help but notice how intensely Yuki was examining the files on the two vampires with her.

“Looks like you’ve gotten used to killing your own kind,” she said.

“I have to do it, for your sake.” She replied not taking her eye off the file.

“Even if you have to kill your mother?”

Yuki clenched her fists. “Yes.”

“She is your mother, you know. Do you really have courage to plunge a silver stake into her heart or to shoot her in the head with bullet?”

“If I have to, yes.”

Rena shake her head and sighed. “You are insane, killing your family for me.”   

“I’m not insane. I just want to do what I can to protect you. Even if it means killing my own mother and becoming an outcast to my own kind.”

Yuki closed the files, handing them to the hunter.

“Let’s get moving already,” she said as she headed to exit the building. Rena silently followed behind.

----------------------------

They were roaming deep inside the forest, searching for them. Rena had tracker that monitored vampire activity, along with Yuki’s heightened senses to locate them, as well. In the distance, Yuki could hear crazed laughter and smell fresh blood.

“This way,” she pointed in the direction they needed to go. Rena followed and kept looking down at her tracker.

“We’re getting close…”

“Not much farther now. But, Rena, be careful.”

“Why? I’m a hunter; I can fend for myself.”

“Not what I meant,” Yuki said in serious tone. “It’s Hide…”

“Hide? Hideyoshi?”

“Yes. He is unstable.” The vampire stopped Rena and looked at her. “There’s a reason Hide and Kakashi are so powerful. It’s because they went through different means of tapping into that power’s full potential. For Kakashi, he trained himself in very gruesome ways, but, as for Hide…”

“What?”

“Clyde and the other royals tortured him. Both physically and mentally. They pushed him to his breaking point, until he could tap into the core of his powers. But at the cost of his sanity.”

“So, they basically made him go insane in order for him to reach his full potential..?” Rena asked.

“Yes. Now, he only kills for pleasure and uses his powers to make his enemies spiral down into an insane, suicide crash. And most who endure that never recover. Some even kill themselves. That’s the last thing I want, is for Hide to break you.”

Rena grinned. “He won’t. I have strong willpower. And also…”

Yuki’s eyebrows furrowed as she grew silent.

“Also… I have you protecting me.”

The vampire felt her heart skip a beat. She was surprised that Rena said that. She never thought the hunter would actually acknowledge her as her protector.

“Rena…” She whispered her name as she reached her hand to caress Rena’s cheek  with her thumb. “Be careful.”

“I know that already,” Rena smirked as the two continued their search.

Just then, Rena’s tracker went off. They were close to the vampire brothers. They looked in the distance and could see two figures, covered in blood. One of them laughing with mad look in his eyes, the other with a sadistic grin as he licks the blood from his hand.

“That’s them,” Yuki confirms.

Smirking, Rena cracked her knuckles and neck. “Shall we?”

Yuki also grinned, flashing her fangs in her smile. “Let’s.”

Rena pulled out her dagger and they charged towards the vampires. Hide and Kakashi saw the two hunters approaching and they quickly shifted in fighting position.

“Well, well, looks like Clyde-sama was right. You’re a traitor, Black,” Kakashi grinned before throwing a punch towards the vampire girl. “I’ll have immense pleasure in finishing you, right here and now.”

“That won’t happen, Kakashi,” Yuki said as reaches out to grab Hide, who dodge the punch and comes around punching Yuki, but Yuki was too quick. She kicked Hide in the gut, making him groan, but he quickly dodge the other blow and began to turn around the games on Yuki.

Hide jumps in the air and begins quickly throws punch from left to right surprising Yuki. He moves left and then sprint right, about to punch Yuki in face, but he misses it. Yuki jumps back smirking and then kicks toward Hide, but he grabs her leg flipping her over. Yuki falls on her back and Hide pins her down, choking her.

“Hahahaha! Weak, Black! You are weak! You fall for human and become soft! Hahahahaha!” Hide laughed. Yuki bit his hand, injuring him badly.

She quickly jumps to her feet and pushes him back with strong force, then she and Hide are back to fist combat. Yuki ducks and comes back up punching Hide in the face.

Hide steps back smirking her wiped the blood from his lips. “Hahahaha! I feel alive!!!”

Meanwhile, Rena and Kakashi were in heated duel, Rena slashing her dagger and throwing punches and kicks towards the vampire. Rena roughly pushed Kakashi away with her dagger and dropped to the ground, trying to swipe his feet away. He jumped over his crouched form and swung her back, but Rena held her dagger, blocking his attack. He knocked her dagger away as he twirled up from the ground.

“Why do you fight me, human?” Kakashi said as he grabbed Rena’s wrists. “You should be fighting her.”

“No way. Yuki is an ally to us. She’s no longer yours.”

“Oh really?” He suddenly turned Rena around and put her in headlock, whispering to her as she saw Yuki fighting Hide, “She has a secret. Something she never wanted you to know.”

“Huh..?!” Rena struggled, but the vampire’s monster strength was keeping her bound.

“You see… It was her who killed your parents.”

Rena’s eyes widened, the memories being triggered of her past.

“N-no… it couldn’t have been.. It was..!”

“She took Clyde’s form in order to deceive you. She betrayed you by taking your parents lives and pretending she is your ally all this time.”

“You’re lying!” Rena yelled, covering her ears as she heard the screams from that day. “Y-Yuki… wouldn’t…”

“Oh, but she did,” Kakashi grabbed her face and made her stare in his eyes, catching her in her weakest moment. “She is your enemy.”

“Enemy…?” Rena started seeing visions. She saw Yuki with cold expression, covered in the blood of her parents. Visions that were created by Kakashi, to deceive her. Rena's eyes became filled with anger. “Yuki…..You…..are…..my….enemy!!”

Rena entered her Gekikara mode and charged towards Yuki, slashing her dagger towards her injuring her.

“Rena, what are you doing?!” Yuki asked shocked. Hide stopped fighting and stared wide eyed at Rena in her current state.

“Yuki.. you betrayed me..! Hahaha! You’re my enemy! I’LL KILL YOU!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!” she laughed as she kept slashing, Yuki dodging her attacks.

Hide gave a twisted smile as he watched the battle. “What an interesting girl~”

“You killed them! Hahahaha!” Rena laughed. “You killed Mom and Dad!”

“Rena, stop!” Yuki yelled, trying to reach Rena. “Snap out of it! Whatever Kakashi told you or made you see isn’t real!”

Rena didn’t listen and kept trying to stab her, injuring her badly. Yuki hissed in pain as she sustained multiple wounds. Yuki try to break out of Rena control, jumping in the air she landed Rena back hugging her from behind and locking her.

“I will show you the truth, of what I saw from my eyes,” she said as she held Rena’s head, concentrating her telepathic powers on showing Rena a vision of the past.

It was the night Rena and Jurina’s parents were killed, from Yuki’s point of view. She was standing at a distance. Clyde was covered in the blood of their parents, staring at the two of them with evil eyes and a sadistic grin.

“Clyde was the one who killed them. Not me.”

Suddenly, Yuki felt rough pain in her stomach, her hold on Rena loosened. As she held her stomach, Rena had stabbed her with silver dagger. Hissing in pain, she glanced at Kakashi.

“How dare you..!!” Yuki pushed Rena away and limped towards Kakashi jabbing on his face and stomach.

Kakashi just smirked as he dodge every punch, he received. Yuki let out all her anger with each punch, kick, scratch, and bite.  She grabbed him by his throat and bit into his neck, sucking his blood.

“This won’t end well for you…” Kakashi said before coughing up blood and try to free himself from Yuki grip.

But Yuki didn’t let go. She kept sucking his blood until he was completely drained and died of blood loss.

Tossing his lifeless body away, she wiped the blood off her mouth and glanced at Rena who was lying on the ground, passed out. Walking toward her, she picked Rena up in bride style and went to her house.

Yuki laid her down in the bed and kissed her forehead.

“Rest for today, Rena. You deserve it,” she said to the sleeping girl before heading back to the agency, using her super speed to arrive quickly.

She walked in and was approached by Takamina and Sayaka.

“Where’s Rena?” Sayaka asked.

“She’s resting at my place. The battle this time took a toll on her.”

“Oh, poor Rena…” Takamina frowned. “Maybe we should take a vacation. I could sure use a break from hunting vampires.”

“That’s good idea.” Sae squealed, clinging onto her girlfriend’s arm. “Hey, let’s all go to the beach!”

“Can we really go?” Yuki asked.

“Well, I wouldn’t object to some relaxation,” Jurina mentioned as she walked forward. “Plus, I’d love to go to the beach with Rena-chan. We’ve never gone on vacation since a LONG time!”

“Alright then, it’s decided!” Takamina said proudly. “I’ll start making plans for us!”

Yuki sighed.

“I don’t know if Rena will go.. her health doesn’t look good..”

“Yuki, why don’t you ask Rena if she can go?” Sayaka asked.

“Um, I will, but.. Maybe we should wait, first. Rena’s mental condition is a bit…”

“Eh? Oh, I see. Kakashi or Hide must’ve really put up a fight. It must’ve been hard for her,” Takamina frowned again.

“Once she’s recovered, let’s plan,” Jurina said with a smile. “Knowing Rena, she will be back on her feet in no time.”

Yuki bit her lip slightly, growing nervous. “I hope so…”

----------------------------------------

To Be Continued

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 11 [160608]
« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2016, 11:35:59 PM »
Rena's resistance is getting weaker.. and end up getting manipulated by Kakashi. :panic:
Where did Hideyoshi go? He was there watching Rena fighting Yuki
What about Yuki's stab wound? She got stabbed by Rena's silver dagger

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 11 [160608]
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2016, 11:11:31 PM »
Chapter 12

----------------------------------

Suddenly, Yuki started coughing. When she looked at her hand, she saw there was blood on her palm.

“Yuki! Oh my God!” Takamina and the others panicked when they saw the blood. Sayaka looked closer and through the blood on Yuki’s clothes, she could see scratches and stab wounds.

“Yuki, what happened during the battle?!”

“I-I…” Yuki tried to speak, but her voice became shaky. She felt her body grow weak and she collapsed.

“Yuki!” Sayaka caught the girl as she collapsed and saw her blood staining the palm of her hand. “She’s bleeding out! We need to patch up these wounds and give her a blood transfusion! Hurry, she’s losing too much blood!”

As all this was going on, Yuki’s consciousness was fading in and out. The voices around her were dulled out, as if she were underwater, and her vision was slowly fading as she lost more blood.

“Argh, we don’t have much time! Hurry take her to the clinic!” Those were the last things she heard before she finally passed out.

Yuki then fell into what felt like an eternal slumber. A cold, empty sleep without dreams. Her whole body was numb, her eyelids to heavy to open. She didn’t even care if her heart was beating right now or not. She could only sleep. Time seemed to come to a halt. She didn’t know how long she had slept. But she couldn’t move or speak. She was frozen.

Soon, she could feel the world start to move again as time started moving around her. Her eyes were still closed, but she could hear voices speaking and became aware of where she was. She felt herself laying on a soft bed with a thin blanket over her. There were tubes in her arms and she could hear an annoying, monotonous beeping noise.

“A clinic….” After she realized where she was, she slowly started waking up more. With effort, she slowly started opening her eyes, blinking furiously as she regained her vision and started looking around.

To be honest, Yuki didn’t like hospitals or clinics too much. The plain room designs were boring and the stale scent and taste of dust and medicine was not her favorite. The buzzing of the fluorescent lights was also a bit annoying, and her eyes still haven’t adjusted to the brightness since she had just woken up.

“How long have I been sleeping..?” she wondered as she looked at the time. From what it looked like, a whole day had passed. She then saw the tubes connecting her arms to a blood transfusion.

Not long after she woke up, she heard a knock at the door. She looked and saw Sayaka standing there.

“Hey, I see you woke up.”

Yuki tried to speak, but no voice came out. Her throat felt dry and hoarse. Sayaka handed her a chilled water bottle.

“Here, drink.”

Yuki lifted her heavy arm and took the water bottle, slowly opening it before gulping the cool water down. It felt like she was drinking after being out in the desert, it was absolute bliss with each gulp. After she had finished drinking, she let out a heavy sigh and set the water bottle down.

“How long have I have been out?” She asked.

“Half a day.” Sayaka replied.

“Oh. I have to go, Rena probably will be worried.”

“Oh no you don’t. Your body still needs to recover, the doctor says you need to stay here one more day,” Sayaka protested. “And no sneaking out. Takamina asked me to look after you while everyone is back at the agency.”

“No, I can’t leave Rena alone. I need to see her,” Yuki tried to get up, but she collapsed back onto the bed.

“I’ll have Sae and Jurina go check on her.”

“D-don’t worry. I’ll be fine…”

Sayaka shook her head. “Stay and rest. Your body needs it.”

Seeing that her protests were futile, Yuki simply surrendered and laid back on the bed. “Fine.”

“Good. Now, are you hungry? The food here is pretty bland, so I can go get you something.”

Yuki agreed. Hospital and clinic food was bland and tasteless. She could eat normal food like any other human, it’s not as sustainable as drinking blood, but she needs to put up with her current conditions for now.

“Just go to McDonald’s or something. I’m starving,” Yuki said lowly.

“Alright. Don’t go anywhere,” Sayaka said one last time before leaving.

Once she heard Sayaka’s footsteps fade, Yuki ripped out the tubes from her arms and slowly got up. Her legs were still weak and wobbly from being asleep for so long, so she took minor steps first. After she saw the hallways were clear, she started walking down the hall, often using her invisibility powers to hide when she saw a hunter passing by.

Without any problem, she got out of the agency and walked to her mansion as fast as she can. As she slowly got her strength back, she sped up and started running until she finally made it and burst through the door.

“Rena!” Yuki yelled her name and entered her room, finding Rena sitting in the corner hugging her knees.

Yuki sighed in relief and walked toward her.

“Thank God, you are fine.” Yuki sat beside her and hugged Rena, “I was so worried.” She stroked her hair.

Rena slowly raised her head, her tired eyes meeting with Yuki’s. With all her power, she pushed Yuki away, the tears were flowing out of her eyes.

“Rena!! What’s wrong?!” Yuki asked wiping Rena tears. “Are you hurt? Did you have a bad dream?”

“Leave me alone!!” Rena whispered with weak voice.

Worriedly Yuki stared at her.

“Rena!!”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!” This time Rena yelled and start throwing things at Yuki. “Just go away!”

“Stop, Rena! Please!”

“Why..? Why, WHY?!” Rena start punching Yuki while crying.

Yuki hugged Rena tightly not letting her go.

“Shh...It’s okay.” Yuki started stroking her head. “Everything will be fine.”

For hours, they stayed like this, hugging each other. Rena had stopped crying, her hand clutched Yuki’s shoulder tightly, as if she is afraid to let her go.

“What happened?” Yuki whispered, kissing Rena's head and inhaling her scent.. “Why are you so upset?”

“Because… I was weak… and because...I hurt you.” Rena gripped tighter on Yuki’s jacket.

“It wasn’t your mistake. Kakashi just controlled your mind, he make you believe that I killed your parents.”

“He was only able to do that because I wasn’t strong enough. If I was stronger, I wouldn’t have let him take control of me! If I was stronger, I wouldn’t…!”

“Shhh.” Yuki shushed her, lifting Rena face with her thumb. “Rena.. Stop thinking like this. You are stronger than you can imagine.”

Rena shook her head. “I’m not.”

“Rena, listen to me.” Yuki rubbed Rena’s cheeks with her thumb. “You are strong. Today, you are here because you are strong.”

“How does me being here make me strong?”

“Because you fought with all those problems, and you didn’t run away, I’m very, very proud of you Rena.” Yuki kissed Rena forehead.

“Yuki…” Rena stared at Yuki’s eyes with love. She raised her trembling hands and touched Yuki’s cheeks gently rubbing them with her thumbs.

Without saying anything, Rena leaned forward and kissed Yuki’s lips. Yuki moaned at the feeling and kissed back with all the love and care. She caressed Rena’s face and stroked her hair. They broke the kiss and stared each other eyes. Rena leaned closer and kissed Yuki’s shoulder and neck, then she slowly bite Yuki’s neck.

Yuki gasped, she ran her hand in the back of Rena’s hair. Rena pushed Yuki on the floor while sucking her neck, she held Yuki’s hand over her head as she continue kissing Yuki’s neck, trailing the kisses to her jaw and to her lips. She nibbled into Yuki’s lower lips.

“Now I know why vampires love to bite.” Rena whispered. “It feels so amazing.”

“I know.” Yuki smiled as she rolled Rena and sit on top of her, pinning her hand over her head. Yuki’s eyes glowed as she flashed her fangs in loving way.

“Bite me.” Rena said with love and lust.

Smiling, Yuki leaned in and caressed Rena’s neck with her fangs, sending shivers into her body. She gently bit into Rena’s neck and drink her blood. Rena moaned in pleasure, melting in the vampire’s embrace.

“Y-Yuki…” Rena buried her face in Yuki’s shoulder, holding her hands tighter. After Yuki released her neck, she slowly caught her breath and blushed heavily.

“Did you enjoy it?” Yuki said with a grin, making Rena turn away shyly.

“I can’t lie.. It was amazing.”

“I’m good, aren’t I?”

Rena simply chuckled at her bold statement.

“Rena-chan, are you here?” Suddenly, the door opened revealing Jurina and Sae, they walked in, ruining their perfect moment.

When the two saw what was happening, they were shocked. Sae covered her mouth, blushing as she looked away, and Jurina’s jaw dropped. Rena quickly sat up, she and Yuki separated as they slowly stood up and walked closer.

“J-Jurina, Sae, we can explain!” Rena tried to say.

Jurina threw her bag on the ground and run outside.

“Sorry for interrupting your moment.” Sae said covering her eyes and walking out.

Rena looked at Yuki worriedly, who kissed her head. “Don’t worry, she will be fine.”

“But what about Jurina? She seemed really upset.”

“Give her some time, she is new to this.”

“But, Yuki… you know that this sort of.. R-relationship…”

“Oh? We’re in a relationship now?” Yuki smirked again.

“That’s just it. A human and a vampire.. in that sort of relationship is forbidden!”

“If that’s so, maybe we should be the ones to finally change the rules.”

“Will you be fine with this? I don’t want to…” Rena got cut off by Yuki with a kiss.

“You talk too much.” Yuki said before beginning another kissing session.

Meanwhile, Sae was searching for Jurina, trying to find where she ran off to. The whole mansion was huge, she was surprised Yuki could live in such a large place by herself. She suddenly stopped when she came across a large painting hanging on the wall.

It was a portrait of Yuki, but she looked very different. She was wearing Victorian style dress, and the whole painting’s atmosphere seemed very old fashioned. Sae stared at the portrait for a long time, feeling something familiar as she looked at it. She gently touched the painting.

“Why do I feel like I’ve seen her before?” Sae thought.

A vision suddenly flashed in her head. She saw Yuki with glowing red eyes and blood staining her lips. She hissed and flashed sharp fangs before raising her hand and scratching Sae with her sharp nails.

“Argh!” Sae clutched her chest. She pulled down her shirt and stared at her scar. Suddenly, memories were starting to flow back inside her. “That’s right… Yuki is.. Black..! I remember!”

It was then that Sae felt her phone vibrate. She took it out and saw Sayaka’s name on it, quickly answering.

“Hello?”

“Sae. How’s Rena?”

“Um, she’s okay… but, there’s something more important I have to tell you.”

“Same here. I found out something rather.. Well, it was shocking, at first.” Sayaka spoke slowly. “It’s about Yuki.”

“Ah..!” Sae gasped, gripping her phone. “Sayaka.. We may be thinking the same thing.”

“Come to my apartment, so we can talk.”

“Okay. I will be there.” Hanging up the call, Sae ran to her car and called Mayu to come and look for Jurina.

After that, she started her car and drove back into the city until she finally reached Sayaka’s apartment. Nervously, she knocked on the apartment door and waited until Sayaka opened it, looking at Sae with a serious gaze.

“Come on in.” She stepped back and let Sae through as the girl entered her apartment, removing her shoes.

“So… what you wanted to talk about…” Sae started talking as Sayaka shut the door. “If it’s what I think it is…”

“Perhaps.”

“D-do you wanna go first?” Sae asked.

“Sure. Sae.. when Yuki was at the clinic, something odd was happening.”

“Like?”

“Her injuries healed faster than normal, just like vampire. She didn’t even have a heartbeat, but she was breathing.”

“So we are thinking the same thing, after all,” Sae said. “That Yuki is, in fact…”

“Black,” they both said in unison.

“So you remember, too?” Sae asked.

“Yes. I got my memories back after I realized what was going on. The ones Black erased, of when she first came to the base and make me and Takamina believe she was human.”

“Me too. I got my memories back at the mansion. I remember when I first confronted her in the past, too.”

“She erased those memories, too?”

“Not completely… I just forgot that she was Black. I also remember when she would hypnotize me to drink my blood.”

“So, why do you think she is doing is? Does she want redemption? Or is there some plan for her to betray us all..?” Sayaka pondered on the possible reasons.

“Sayaka… I think Black.. No, Yuki.. I truly believe Yuki has changed.”

“Why you think so?”

“Come to think of it… Yuki isn’t like before, when I first confronted her. She even killed her own kind, and I think Rena knows that too. That she is a vampire, because when I entered in the mansion to find Rena, I saw some blood on her neck.”

“So Yuki’s been feeding on her…” Sayaka crossed her arms. “Those two have been rather close. Even I’m starting to believe it quit being an act at one point.”

“That’s right. Regardless of what she wanted in the past, I think she changed because of Rena.”

“I agree. Since Yuki and Rena have been together more often, I noticed a definite change in Yuki’s behaviour towards her, and vice versa.”

“Do you think it’s possible that… Yuki is doing all of this because of Rena? That… maybe…”

Sayaka looked at her girlfriend curiously. “Maybe what?”

“Maybe.. She loves her?”

“Is that possible?”

“I mean, I know.. That a vampire and human falling in love with each other is a taboo… but, just think for a moment. Yuki acted differently around Rena. Also, remember, when we went on hunting job once and I asked Takamina to separate them, how Yuki glared at us.” Sae said.

“That’s right. Yuki wanted to be with Rena.” Sayaka nodded in agreement.

“Now what should we do?”

“We shouldn’t tell anyone. I want to further watch out the situation, to try and confirm what Yuki’s true motives are.”

“I think we should tell Takamina, since she is the leader. She understands people very well.”

“Hmm…..you are right.” Sayaka agreed. “We’ll head back to the agency and tell her. Where’s Jurina, by the way?”

“Oh! She’s still at the mansion. I sent Mayu to check on her.”

“Okay. Let’s go, Takamina needs to know about this.”

------------------------------

Back at the mansion, Mayu was currently on the search for Jurina. Luckily, due to her high advanced GPS technology, she was able to track where Jurina was on her phone. She found Jurina in the park she and Rena used to play at as kids, sitting by herself on a swing.

It was Jurina’s favorite place, because it brought her happy memories of the past, as an innocent child, unaware of the dangers of the world. It calmed her when she was upset, it made her relaxed.

Mayu quietly sat on the empty swing beside Jurina and stared at the sky.

“So, this is where you ran off to. I can see why you liked this place.”

“I and Rena used to play here before that vampire killed our parents.”

“I see.”

“Vampires took everything from me! My life, my happiness, my parents...”

“I’m sorry,” Mayu rubbed the girl’s back.

“You don’t even know it…”

“I know how it’s feel, I grew up without my parents, my grandmother is the one raised me till today. I know it’s hard, but you have Rena she will never leave you.”

Jurina chuckled. “Things won’t be same anymore...” she said with venom.

“You don’t know that.”

“I do. Everything’s changed since Yuki joined. Rena’s changed…”

“Come to think of it, I have noticed that Rena’s behavior seems different whenever she’s with Yuki. Actually, she seems a lot more open than how she’s usually closed off.”

“I feel like I’m losing my sister…” Jurina said in a sad voice.

“Don’t worry. Rena will never stop loving you.”

“I know. But, still… she and Yuki have gotten very close. Too close, in my opinion. It makes me feel like Yuki’s taking Rena away from me.”

Mayu patted the girl’s head. “You shouldn’t worry.”

“Mayu, you wouldn’t understand… Yuki is…” Jurina gripped the sides of the swings. “Different. I don’t trust her… She isn’t a good person. But Rena don’t understand that.”

“Or maybe you don’t,” Mayu then said.

“What?”

“What if Yuki is a nice person? I mean, I have talked to her myself, and I trust her. I think if you try to get to know Yuki a bit more, you would come to like her and trust her more.”

“But Mayu--”

“No. Let me finish,” Mayu placed one finger over Jurina’s lips. “You need to be more trusting. Yuki is our fellow hunter, she is part of our family now.” Mayu said staring into Jurina eyes. “You need to treat her like how Rena treats you, with love and kindness. Just trust me, you’ll see.”

Jurina pursed her lips. “If you say so, Mayu…”

“I know so.”

“You are the smartest one in the agency after all,” Jurina said with a grin, making Mayu blush and giggle.

“Hey, what do you say we head back? I’m sure Rena is waiting for you.”

“Not yet. I wanna spend more time here… with you.”

Mayu felt her heart skip a beat. “Eh..?”

“I like spending time with you like this, Mayu. It’s a lot of fun being with you.”

“I like spending time with you too.” Mayu whispered.

“Come on! Let’s have some fun!” Jurina smiled and ran towards the jungle gym, acting like a child. Mayu just smiled and ran off to join her.

Sae and Sayaka drove back to the agency, and once they arrived, they walked into Takamina’s office and knocked the door.

“Come in~”

Glancing at each other, they entered the office and sat down on the sofa.

“Takamina, we have to talk to you about something,” Sayaka said.

“Yes?” Folding her hands, she put them on the table and stared at Sayaka.

“It’s about Yuki. You see, me and Sae both came to the realization that--”

“That she is a vampire?” Takamina asked, interrupting. Both Sae and Sayaka’s eyes widened as Takamina smiled. “I know. I’ve always known.”

“What?!” They both said in unison.

“Then why you didn’t say anything and always acted normal?!”

“Because it’s all part of the plan.”

Sae’s eyebrows furrowed. “What plan?”

“A select group of hunters and some high class vampires and Dhampir have associated a secret project. A plan that would bring peace between humans and vampires. I saw that Yuki joining the agency would benefit this, which is why I faked having my memory wiped and kept going along as if I never knew.”

“I see. So, does Yuki and Rena know?” Sayaka asked worriedly.

“Nope. Like I said, it’s a secret. Also, Yuki’s mother and the other royals serving her don’t know about this either. They did not agree with our beliefs. Well, except Megumi-san.”

“Ohori-san, too?!” Sae’s eyes widened.

“What other vampires are associated with this?”

“Besides some high class vampires, there are lower class ones, as well.”

“But love between vampire and human is forbidden. Do they really allow this?”

“We’re currently on that matter, actually. That’s been a big issue with both parties, so it’s been touched on several times. However, right now, with Yuki and Rena’s growing relationship, we believe that they could be the ones to finally change things.”

“S-so they’re really..?”

“Yup. We had a special inside source confirm. They’re in love with each other.”

“Inside source? Who?”

“Now that I cannot give away. That’s top secret. But just know, they are good at their job, and thanks to the information they’ve gathered, we’re one step closer.”

“Is this.. A good thing?” Sae asked.

“Good? This is great!” Takamina smiled widely. “This is revolutionary! With Yuki and Rena coming together, this will be a HUGE step in achieving co-existence between both humankind and vampire kind!”

“So, what should we do now?” Sayaka asked.

“First off, tell no one I told you this. Second, you two can help now. Just report in on their progress and help them to take that next step!”

“N-next step?”

“To become a couple!”

“And third?”

“To get married~” Takamina said, then chuckled. “Just kidding.”

“Do you really think this will work, Takamina?”

“Trust me. You will see, when we go on our beach vacation, love will bloom~”

“If you say so…”

“Uwaa, now I’m more excited for going to the beach!” Sae giggled. “Aren’t you, Sayaka?”

“Yeah. I am.”

“Ufufu~ I will finalize the plans and get our tickets ready! This is so exciting~”

To Be Continued

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 12 [160619]
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2016, 03:51:29 AM »
YukiRena moment, they are so cute.

I'll wait for your update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2016, 07:04:36 AM »
Glad that takamina and saeyaka are supportive about yukirena

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2016, 02:20:37 AM »
Chapter 13

------------------------------------------

“It’s freaking cold!!!!” Sashihara shouted as she entered the agency, catching everyone’s attention. “I know winter is coming soon, but why does it have to be so cold?!”

“Don’t worry, Sasshi,” Takamina said comforting. “Soon, we’ll be going to Okinawa for our beach vacation!”

“That’s right! The beach will be so much fun!” Sae giggled.

Yuki and Rena could overhear the conversation, hearing everyone’s excitement on the upcoming trip. Honestly, Yuki didn’t mind the cold or snow, but she was also excited about going to Okinawa.

Yuko was grinning like a pervert, she was more excited than everyone. Going to the beach meant she would get to see Haruna in a bikini.

“What are you grinning about?” Mayu asked.

“Oh, nothing, my oshiri sister~” Yuko said, chuckling.

Jurina entered the room, glancing at Rena and Yuki, she felt anger and jealousy grow inside her. Hiding her jealousy, she ran to her sister and clung to her arm.

“Rena-chan~ are you excited to go to the beach?”

“Hmm?? Well, I'm not sure how I feel. It will be fun, I think.”

“Of course it will! Maybe we can eat some watermelon or shaved ice! Ooh~ and what if there’s an bathhouse at the hotel we stay in? We can take a nice warm bath together~.”

Rena blushed at the thought of taking bath with Yuki.

“How about catching some fish and octopus? We can make takoyaki~”

“Wait, takoyaki is from Osaka,” Yuki corrected, then took Rena’s hand in hers and rubbed gently, warming them. “How bout instead of seafood, we go to a steak house and have yakiniku?”

“That sounds good.” Rena smiled.

Glaring at Yuki, Jurina spoke. “Hey, I know my sister better than anyone. Rena-chan doesn’t like meat. She likes fish better than yakiniku. How about frying some fish on the beach?”

“You mean like… seafood yakiniku?”

“Exactly! Perfect for MY Rena-chan!”

“We can’t just waste all our time eating. There is lots to do at the beach,” Rena said.

“I hear there will be taiko drummers performing. We should go see, just the two of us,” Yuki said, smiling and staring longingly at Rena.

“Taiko drummers?! Cool!” Rena got excited, smiling at Yuki.

“Those drummers will be too loud!” Jurina said, pulling her sister to look at her. “There is a theater that shows kabuki actors and rakugo storytellers. We can go watch that instead, just the two of us~”

“Hmm, well, that does sound like a lot of fun~ Watching traditional theater with my little sister~” Rena grinned, rubbing noses with her sister.

“Oi! What about me?!” Yuki whined. “Why go with this kid? She knows nothing about Japanese history. I’ve SEEN it happen.”

“Shh!! Not so loud,” Jurina hissed.

“OMG!!” Suddenly, Sashihara joined in the conversation. “Super star actress Kitahara Rie is going to be in Okinawa for a photobook shooting!” She squealed.

“Kitarie?! No way!” Rena was pulled away from the two, looking at Sasshi’s phone at the pictures of the actress Kitarie. “Uwaa~ she’s so cute!”

The jealous puppy girl and vampire simply pouted, watching Rena fangirling and completely disregarding their pouty glares.

Just then, Rena started coughing, covering her mouth. As expected, this action generated worried looks from Jurina, Yuki, and Takamina, who could hear her coughing from a distance.

“Rena, are you okay?” Sasshi asked concerned. “You aren’t sick, are you?”

“Ah, no, I’m fine. Just a tickle in my throat,” Rena said.

Of course, the three weren’t brushing this off so easily. Takamina approached Rena and looked at her complexion.

“You do look a little more pale than usual. Rena, if you’re sick, just tell me and I’ll reschedule the trip,” she said.

“No, I’m fine. Really.”

“Well, if you say so. Just don’t push yourself, got it?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Smiling, Rena walked away.

Jurina and Yuki were now left alone as Rena went off to train by herself. The two looked at each other for a moment, glaring.

“Don’t think you can steal my Rena-chan,” Jurina growled.

“Who says you own her?” Yuki said in a dark tone.

“She’s my sister. And, just to be fair, she doesn’t belong to you either.”

“But I love her.”

“So do I!”

“Not in the way that I do. And even if you did, that is incest.”

“It doesn’t have to be the same kind of love, but MY love for Rena is WAY stronger than yours!”

The two glared angrily. From a distance, Sayaka and Sae could see fire burning in their eyes as an intimidating aura surrounded them.

“The sparks are really flying, huh?” Sae said. “And not in a good way.”

“Yeah. If these two keep arguing, it may cause some trouble,” Sayaka crossed her arms.

“How do we get them to get along?” Sae asked, laying her head on her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“I’m not sure. This may be hard. We should wait.”

Jurina continued her argument, “Our relationship is stronger than yours. You wanna know why? Because she can break up with you, but not with me, because we are sisters.”

“And which one of us is immortal, again?” Yuki tapped her fingers rapidly on the wall.

“You are one hell of an annoying vampire,” Jurina growled lowly.

“And you are one hell of a persistent bratty little sister.”

“I’m done with this!” Jurina stomped away.

Yuki walked up to the punching bag and punched a hole in it.

“We need a new punching bag!” Sashihara said. “...Again.”

As the day went on, Rena’s condition seemed to be growing worse. She kept coughing and sneezing during training, suffered hot flashes and sudden chills, and her body ached more than usual. But she kept hiding the fact she was sick, and kept pushing herself to continue training.

Jurina, of course, noticed her sister’s behavior. She always did this, it was Rena’s bad habit. If she was sick or injured, she hides it and fights through it, to act tough and strong. She didn’t like seeing Rena force herself.

“Rena-chan are you okay?” Jurina asked trying to touch Rena’s forehead.

“Y-yeah,” Rena held her sister’s hand, not letting her touch her forehead. “I’m fine.”

Jurina shook her head and stood on her tiptoes, touching her sister’s head.

“You’re burning up. I knew it, you are pushing yourself even though you’re sick.”

“Don’t worry, Jurina. I’ll be fine, really.” Rena smiled and walked to change her clothes.

“Rena-chan… Why do you always do this?” Jurina said to herself.

“Hey, where’s Yuki?” Sae asked. “She suddenly disappeared.”

“Good, then. I don’t want that vampire near my sister,” Jurina said inside her mind.

“I’ll go look for her, maybe she went outside,” Rena said, pulling on her jacket.

“Wait, Rena-chan, think about your condition..!” Jurina urged.

“She is right,” Takamina said. “Rena, you can’t lie to me. I can tell you’re sick.”

“I’M FINE!!”

Rena doesn’t like to worry anyone, she loves handling her own problem by herself. It’s the only way she can prove she is strong, so she ignores the pain and pushes through it. She doesn’t want her sister or anyone she cares about to feel bad.

“I’ll be back soon, once I find Yuki,” Rena said before stepping outside into the cold.

She covered her mouth as she coughed, adjusting her scarf to block her face from the frigid air. Since she forgot her gloves at home, her hands were shivering.

She carefully walked in the snow. Placing her hand in her jacket pocket, she started feeling a little dizzy, her legs were getting weak, she can’t walk probably. Her vision was becoming blurry as she held herself up against a brick wall of the nearby building.

“Keep it together…” Rena told herself. “G-gotta find Yuki…”

She breathed into her hands, trying to warm them, shivering hard in the cold. Her whole body was shaking, though she tried not to give up, but her body betrayed her and she began to fall down.

Before her body can hit the ground, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and catch her, preventing her from falling.

“Y-Yuki!!” Rena whispered. Yuki held Rena’s body closer to hers, warming her.

“Rena, what are you doing out here?” Yuki asked worriedly as she covered Rena with her jacket.

“L-looking f-f-for you… Where’ve.. you been..?” Rena said in a shivering voice and clutched Yuki’s collar, hiding her face in her chest.

“I knew you were sick, so I went to get you medicine.”

“Y-you didn’t tell anyone…”

“I was in a rush. I’m sorry I took so long,” Yuki stroked Rena’s hair. “I just love the snow.”

Rena chuckled. “Your name is Yuki, after all…” she said before coughing hard.

“Rena, you’re trembling. You need to rest.”

“N-no.. I… I’m okay.. R-really…” Rena tried to stand up but failed.

“Let me take you to your house.” Yuki said, holding Rena bride style, she run in inhuman speed.

As Yuki carried her, Rena looked up and stared at Yuki. The image of the vampire girl in the snow was so beautiful… and it seemed to tug at Rena’s heart.

“Yuki… Snow...” Rena whispered smiling.

“Eh..?” Yuki’s ear twitched when she heard Rena speak. “Snow?”

“So.. beautiful…”

Rena then passed out in Yuki’s arms. Confused by what she had said, the vampire merely brushed it off and continued walking.

Yuki finally made it to Rena’s house and went to her room, gently tucking her into bed. She placed a towel over her head to calm her fever and covered her in many blankets to warm her from the freezing winter air.

“That’s enough for now, Rena,” Yuki said softly, caressing Rena’s head. “Now rest. You need it.”

After calling Takamina at the agency and explaining the situation to everyone else, Yuki walked in the kitchen to cook something warm for Rena. She searched for something to eat but find nothing, she scratched her head while thinking.

“I’ll need to go shopping for ingredients,” she said to herself.

Suddenly, the door opened and Jurina came inside, holding bags filled with food.

“I bet Rena-chan will be so happy when I cook for her…” Jurina said to herself, then she saw Yuki. “What are you doing back here?”

“I was going to cook for Rena.” Yuki said as she took the grocery bags that Jurina were holding. “Well, since you bought something, how about we cook together?”

“Eh? Together?”

“Call it a truce. For the time being, anyways.”

“Had you ever cooked human food before?” Jurina asked.

“Yes, of course I have.” Yuki lied. She’s never cooked before. She had a maid who would do all her work for her, until she started living alone, so she never did anything herself.

“We’ll just see about that. Let’s get cooking then.” Jurina held out her hand.

Yuki shook Jurina’s hand, solidifying their temporary truce.

They then got the proper cooking utensils and ingredients ready. They planned to make a nice warm soup for Rena to eat while she is in bed, so Jurina poured some water into a pot and started boiling it.

“Let’s cut some veggies,” Jurina said as she started cutting the carrots, while Yuki began to cut onions. While sniffing, she tried best to hide her tears.

“Aww~ I never knew vampire hates onion too.” Jurina teased.

“Shut up.” Yuki growled.

After placing the onions and carrots in the boiling water, next were the cucumbers and cabbage.

Jurina cut the cucumbers while Yuki cut the cabbage. Yuki was making mess while cutting; she was using the knife as if she were cutting someone's neck.

“That’s just plain scary,” Jurina commented before placing the cucumbers in and reaching towards a ripe tomato. “Rena-chan’s favorite~”

“There is no different between someone’s neck or vegetable, you cut them with same weapon.”

“Oh, now THAT is scary.”

Jurina started cutting the tomato, while Yuki finished cutting cabbage. She heard a yelp from the puppy girl and saw that Jurina had cut her finger.

“You okay?” Yuki asked as she held Jurina’s bleeding finger and licked the wound, healing it. Jurina snached her finger away.

“W-what you think you are doing?”

“I was healing you. Look.”

Jurina looked at her finger and saw that the cut was starting to heal from Yuki.

“Oh… thanks.”

“I’ll finish cutting the tomato. How is the soup coming?”

“Let’s see…” Jurina took a spoon and tasted some of the soup. “Could use some salt.”

“Here,” Yuki handed her the salt shaker from behind as she finished up the tomato.

“Thanks.”

Once the salt was added and the tomato was placed in, she stirred the soup for few minutes. After it was all well blended and boiled to perfection, Jurina poured the soup out into a bowl. Smiling, she and Yuki walked towards Rena’s bedroom and entered the room carefully.

“Looks like she is still sleeping,” Yuki said in a whisper.

“Ah, I have an idea. Here,” Jurina handed Yuki the tray carrying the soup. “I will be right back.”

As Jurina tiptoed out and ran back down to the kitchen, Yuki gently set the tray down and walked towards Rena, gently shaking her shoulder.

“Rena~.. Wake up, sleepy head,” Yuki whispered.

“Hmm~~” Rena moaned as she opened her eyes slightly and smiled. “Yuki..?”

“I made soup for you, drink it before it get cold.” Yuki laid the trap in front of Rena.

“Wow, thanks,” Rena smiled before taking the spoon and sipping the soup. “This is really good! Did you make it yourself?”

“Well, I did have a little help from Jurina.”

“Rena-chan~” Jurina walked back in and smiled, seeing her sister. “Look what I have!”

Jurina held out a round loaf of melon bread, Rena’s favorite food. Rena’s eyes widened and she smiled widely seeing it.

“Melon bread!”

“Here you are~” Jurina handed her older sister the soft melon bread and watched as Rena happily ate it.

“Mm~ oishii~” Rena cooed happily as she ate the melon bread.

“I knew melon bread would make you happy.”

“Who eats melon bread when they’re sick?” Yuki questioned.

Jurina said nothing and pointed to Rena.

“Don’t eat too much of the bread. Drink the soup, too,” Yuki said, spoon-feeding Rena. “Here. Say ah~”

“Ah~” Rena placed the spoon in her mouth and giggled happily. Jurina huffed and sit beside Rena hugged her.

“Let me warm you Rena-chan~” Jurina massaged Rena’s shoulders and back.

“There is no need for that.” Yuki flicked Jurina’s forehead, making the puppy glare at her.

“Okay, what’s going on?” Rena finally said. “Why are you two fighting for my attention?”

“Hmm?? What do you mean?” Jurina asked acting innocent. “I’m just taking care of you.”

“Yeah, I can’t forgive myself if something happen to you.” Yuki said feeding her soup.

“I just caught a cold, it’s nothing serious,” Rena said. “You two, on the other hand, have been playing tug-of-war with me like two kids fighting over a toy. Now, seriously, tell me what’s going on.”

Jurina pouted. “Are you doubting my love for you, Rena-chan~?”

“Jurina,” Rena stared back, crossing her arms. “The puppy eyes won’t work this time.”

“You’re making yourself look desperate,” Yuki said coldly.

“Rena-chan, why don’t you take a rest for today?” Jurina put blanket on Rena. “Yuki, come with me.”

Smiling at Rena, Yuki walked out behind Jurina and glared at her. They stepped outside the room and glared intensely at each other.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Jurina growled.

“And what about you? I’m getting tired of you, so just give it up already.”

“Rena is my sister. You cannot change that.”

“I’m not doing anything. She is my girlfriend.”

“Really?! You really think that? When did YOU and Rena-chan start dating?!”

“Long before you knew.”

“Who the hell you think you are? Stop acting like you care about her! Where were you when our parents got killed?! Where were you, when she cried alone every night, and got scared from her nightmares?! She couldn’t sleep because our parents death haunted her every night! WHERE WERE YOU?!” Jurina yelled with venom.

“I WATCHED OVER HER, AND YOU, FROM A DISTANCE!!!” Yuki yelled back. “I always watched over the both of you, since long ago!”

“You just watched us, YOU DIDN’T HELP US!!” Angrily, Jurina started throwing things at her. “Did you honestly think that watching us from far away was going to help us at all?!”

“That was all I could do! I could only hide in the shadows!”

“And you did NOTHING!!! Rena suffered through so much, and if you really loved her, you wouldn’t have stayed in the shadows! So stop acting like you care, because obviously, you don’t!!”

“Stop it, you two!!” Rena yelled from behind, shocking them both.

Glaring at Yuki, Jurina stormed to her room. Rena ruffled her hair in anger.

“Why are you two fighting over me?!”

“I’m sorry.” Yuki apologized and walked into Rena’s room. Sighing deeply, Rena walked at Jurina’s room and knocked on her door. Opening the door, she entered in and saw Jurina hiding under the cover.

“Jurina, talk to me.” Rena said taking the blanket off Jurina’s head.

Jurina rolled into a ball and pulled the blanket back up. Rena ripped it off her again.

“Jurina, seriously. Tell me what’s going on.”

Suddenly, she heard Jurina sniffing. Rena stroked Jurina’s head as she was crying into her pillow.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I… I…” Jurina spoke in a shaky voice. “I feel like I’m losing you, Rena-chan… To that vampire…”

“Eh..?”

“You spend so much time with Yuki… and your feelings for her have changed… I was afraid you would forget about me and leave me alone.”

“Oh, Jurina, I would never do that,” Rena held her little sister’s head and stroked her hair gently.

“I don’t want to lose you!!”

“Don’t be stupid, Jurina. I will never leave you. I know Yuki has changed, and yes, my feelings are starting to change, too. But you are my sister. You will alway dear to me.” Rena hugged Jurina.

“I love you, Rena-chan.”

“I love you, too.” Rena kissed Jurina forehead. “Good night, sleep well.”

“Good night,” Jurina said with a smile before falling asleep.

After leaving her sister’s room, Rena went back to her room and saw Yuki sitting on the bedside. Without saying anything, Rena sat beside her.

After a few minutes of staying silent, Rena spoke, “Yuki… is it true? That you always watched over me and Jurina for a long time?”

“Yes…”

“For how long?”

“Since you were children. I would watch over you in the shadows. I watched Jurina and you both grow up into who you are today. I saw your happiest moments, and your saddest ones.”

Rena smiled as she hugged Yuki. “You were like my guardian angel, weren’t you?”

Yuki’s eyes widened. She remembered how little Rena used to call her a snow angel, without knowing she was a monster in reality. Since Yuki was aware that memory still lied in Rena’s deep subconscious, it shouldn’t have surprised her hearing that, yet her heart grew warm.

“I’m sorry for not doing anything whenever you were in pain. I wanted to help you, but I was weak. But now I’m stronger and I will do anything to make you happy and safe.” Yuki said as she hugged back.

“It’s okay. I’m glad to have you in my life. I want you to be my future.”

“Do you mean it?”

“Of course I do. I see you’ve changed now. So, I want us to be together.”

“Thank you… But…” Yuki parted from the hug. “You know that my mother and the other royals won’t be so forgiving. Things will only become more dangerous as we continued this.”

“I don’t care. I’ll fight for us,” Rena held both of Yuki’s hands.

“Rena…”

“After all that you’ve done to prove yourself to me, I want to repay you for it.”

Yuki smiled. “Aww~ how sweet. Thank you.” She then gave a short peck on Rena’s lips.

“Hey. Won’t you get sick?”

“Don’t worry. Vampires have strong immune systems,” Yuki smiled. “Now get some rest. Good night.”

“Good night~...” Rena smiled and let Yuki tuck her into bed, slowly falling asleep.

Yuki gave one last kiss on her forehead before leaving through the window.

“I will fight for us, too, Rena.”

---------------------------------------------

To Be Continued

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 13 [160621]
« Reply #90 on: June 22, 2016, 06:26:58 AM »
Hope Jurina and Yuki have a peace agreement soon

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2016, 04:32:42 PM »
Hope Jurina and Yuki have a peace agreement soon

Yeah, Rena must be sad, her love and her sister didn't get along.  :smhid

Thanks for your update, i will wait for the continuation
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline SakuraBlossom

• Member+
  • Am American,Chinese,Japanese, and Viet
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2016, 05:40:10 PM »
OMG i feel blessed thank you so much for this  :cry:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2016, 12:36:15 PM »
 :wub: waiting for the next chapter :) finally i caught up~

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2016, 08:34:10 PM »
Chapter 14

--------------------------------------

A few weeks after Rena finally recovered from her cold, the hunter gang were finally ready to enjoy their 3-day vacation at Okinawa. Everyone met up at the train station and took the Shinkansen all the way to Kagoshima, and then rode on a boat to the island of Okinawa.

Once the boat had reached the island, the hunter group made their way to a beach house. The house was right near the beach, giving off a beautiful view of the ocean, and it even had a public bath house next to it, as well as great service and generous staff. They even provided free yukatas and the futons were freshly washed, giving off a fragrant lavender scent.

After getting all their luggage unloaded at the beach house, they changed into swimsuits and headed for the beach for some oceanside fun.

“Kyaa~ now this feels nice~” Jurina said as she stretched under the sun, wearing a blue bikini top and a pair of jean shorts over her bikini bottoms.

Rena was wearing a red two-piece swimsuit, contrasting with her sister, and was playing with a red ribbon at the center of her chest. Besides her, Yuki was wearing a black bikini under a white jacket. She had the hood up, blocking her eyes from the sun.

“You okay?” Rena asked.

“Yeah. The sun just hurts my eyes a bit.”

“Oh. I guess you are used to being in the dark, right?”

“Rena-chan~” Jurina wrapped her arm around Rena’s, laying her head on her sister’s shoulder. “Let’s go! We don’t wanna waste time.”

Yuki’s eyes widened a bit. In one swift motion, she grabbed Rena’s other arm and wrapped it around hers, holding Rena’s hand and intertwining their fingers.

“That’s right. Let’s go.”

“Alright, you two. No fighting over me, remember?” Rena said firmly.

“Hai,” they both said in unison.

“Yosh! Everyone here?” Takamina said as she gathered up her fellow hunters. Takamina was wearing a yellow top and red shorts, along with a light pink jacket. Her hair was tied in a ponytail with a red and white striped scrunchie.

“Minami~” Acchan clung onto the short leader with a huge grin, her pink and red hearts bikini showing through her jacket. “Your swimsuit is so cute~”

“Ah, Acchan. Y-you too. You’re really cute,” Takamina said, causing her girlfriend to giggle as she started blushing.

Yuko, who wore a white bikini, was drooling over Haruna and other sexy girls. Haruna wore a red two-piece that was perfectly showing her body, causing her to blush from Yuko’s perverted stares.

“Mou, Yuuchan, quit staring!” she pouted.

“I can’t help it… You are so sexy~” Yuko whispered.

“Yuuchan!”

Meanwhile, the Twin Towers were walking together as they basked out in the sunlight. Sae flashed her sunshine smile as she wore a green swimsuit with white polka dots. Meanwhile, Sayaka was wearing a dark purple bikini that showed off her six pack.

“Uwaa, it really feels like summer out here. It makes you forget how much it snowed back in Tokyo. This feels more like we went to Hawaii~” Sae chuckled, spinning and dancing as her feet touched the sand. “Aloha, Sayaka~”

“Hold on, Sae! We need sunscreen,” Sayaka said, almost like a mother. “I don’t want you getting sun burnt.”

“Ah, right. Thanks. Ufufu, you always care for me. As expected of my beloved girlfriend.”

“Un. Now come here,” Sayaka gave a soft smile as she started applying the lotion to Sae.

Sae then spoke in a lower tone of voice to Sayaka as she glanced over at Yuki in the shade, sitting beside Rena and Jurina.

“Speaking of, do you think Yuki needs some? She is a vampire, after all…”

“Sae, she is a Daywalker, remember? She can go out in the sun and not get burnt.”

“Ah, but, look at her! She looks like she’s in pain!!” Sae pointed at Yuki, who was covering her eyes. “Nee, do you have a spare pair of sunglasses? It would help her!”

“Alright, alright. Not too loud…” Sayaka reached into her bag and handed her a pair of sunglasses. “Here, give these to her. But don’t let her know you regained your memory.”

“Right,” Sae saluted to her girlfriend and started walking towards Yuki with her usual bright smile. “Yukirin~”

“Nani?” Yuki gave her a cold stare.

“Here. Sunglasses~” Sae held them out in front of Yuki. “You looked like the sun was hurting your eyes, so I wanted you to have them.”

Yuki looked at the sunglasses and back at Sae.

“I don’t need them.”

“She is right. Yuki, wear them. It won’t hurt you eyes.” Rena agreed.

Hearing Rena’s words, Yuki then silently accepted the shades and put them on.

“Better?”

“Yeah. Thanks, Sae,” Yuki then said.

“You’re welcome~~” Sae giggled and skipped back to Sayaka. “Mission accomplished!”

“Good. Now, let’s go!”

“Un!” The lovey-dovey couple then started running towards the ocean.

“Nee, Rena-chan, wanna swim??” Jurina asked.

“Sure!” Rena stood up and held her sister’s hand. Then, she looked down at Yuki. “You coming, too, Yuki?”

“Ah, no thanks. Actually, I can’t swim. And…”

“And what?”

“I-I… I don’t…” Yuki started murmuring, as if she was embarrassed or hiding something.

“You don’t what??” Rena knelt down, becoming curious.

“I don’t like…the ocean! I am afraid of it!” Yuki replied, looking elsewhere.

Hearing this Jurina burst into laughter. “What?! You are a vampire, yet, you’re afraid of the ocean?! Hahaha!” Jurina hold her stomach as she continue to laugh receiving glare from Yuki.

“Jurina,” Rena said in scolding tone. “Don’t be rude.”

“It’s, hehe… just very funny.” Jurina said between her laugh.

“It is not,” Rena said firmly, then turning to Yuki and speaking in a softer tone. “If you’re scared, you don’t have to go in the water. You can stand near the tide.”

Without receiving an answer, Jurina grew impatient and started tugging Rena’s hand.

“Nee~ let’s go. It’s obvious she is too scared to go.”

“Alright, already, jeez,” Rena stood up. “You can join us if you want, Yuki.”

Yuki simply nodded as the sisters walked out into the ocean. Sashihara then snuck behind them, wearing a brown and white swimsuit with a fake shark fin attached to her head.

“This’ll be payback for vampire biting me, Rena~” Sashihara said as she held a huge water gun.

As Jurina was playfully splashing and kicking the water like a kid, she and Rena did not see Sasshi come from behind and suddenly spray them with the salty sea water loaded in her plastic shooter. The two sisters screamed as they were hit with the cold saltwater, Sasshi’s laughter raising in the air as she chased them.

Yuki watched from the shade as everyone was having fun on their own. Not noticing that Mayu was looking over her shoulder. She tapped Yuki’s shoulder and made her look up to see her, wearing a pink bikini clad in ribbons.

“You okay? You look lonely over here.” Mayu asked.

“I’m fine.”

Mayu sat beside of Yuki, looking out in the ocean.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Mayu asked. “I’m not a fan of swimming myself. I’m more the type to sit under an umbrella in the shade and curl up with a good manga while looking out at the ocean.”

“I see.”

“Still, I’m surprised you aren’t even swimming after Rena invited you. You two seem all close and lovey-dovey, like a couple.”

Yuki’s eyebrows furrowed. “‘Lovey-dovey’..? I don’t think that’s what you’d call it.”

“Well, whatever you call it, you two are really close. That’s all I can say.”

“How have you and Jurina been, by the way?”

“Well, I’ve been talking to her a lot more. I’m still a bit nervous about confessing my feelings for her, though.”

“Well, Christmas is soon. Maybe you two should have a Christmas date.”

“D-d-date?! I don’t know…” Mayu blushed heavily.

“Oh why not?”

“I mean…”

Yuki patted Mayu’s head. “Don’t worry. I know that you can do it.”

“Yuki…” Mayu smiled. “Thank you.

Suddenly, they heard screaming coming from the ocean. They looked and saw Jurina was drowning, Rena panicking trying to pull her sister out. Sasshi was in even more of a panick, rushing to find Sayaka and Takamina.

Yuki and Mayu ran towards the ocean, seeing Rena in a panic. While Mayu stepped into the water and started helping Rena, Yuki backed away as she grew shaky. She looked up and saw Jurina’s head sink under the water.

She took a deep breath. “Come on, Yuki… Be brave.”

She slowly stepped in and started swimming under the water. She saw Jurina unconscious, her ankle tightly wrapped in a tangle of seaweed.

Since Yuki could hold her breath a long time, she was able to stay under and untangled the seaweed on her ankle. She then swam up to the surface and pulled Jurina to the shore, laying her on the sand.

“Jurina!” Rena ran to her side, placing her ear near Jurina’s lips. “She’s not breathing!”

Yuki pushed her stomach repeatedly, trying to get the water out of her.

“She isn’t waking up!!” Rena said slapping her sister lightly. “Come on, Jurina! Hang on, please!”

Seeing as she had no other choice, Yuki held Jurina’s head and started giving her mouth-to-mouth. She sucked out some of the water in her mouth and breathed air into her lungs, helping her breathe while she continued pumping her stomach to get the water out.

Not long after, Jurina regained consciousness and started coughing up seawater. After all that water was out of her system, she slowly caught her breath. Rena hugged her little sister tightly in relief.

“Thank God! I thought I’d lost you!” Rena cried.

As the sisters were hugging and crying, Mayu tapped Yuki’s shoulder and gave her a smile.

“Nice job. You were like a superhero.”

Yuki shook her head. “I’m not a hero.”

“Did you realize, Yuki?” Rena said. “You dived in without even thinking twice. You forgot about your fear to save Jurina.”

“I…” Yuki’s eyes widened. “I did.”

“Th-thank you…” Jurina weakly said and bowed her head.

“Hey, is everything okay?!” Sayaka asked as she and Takamina approached them, Sasshi lagging behind to catch her breath.

“Yeah. We’re all okay. Thanks to Yuki, she saved Jurina.”

“I don’t know how to thank you, I can’t imagine my life if something bad happened any of us!” Sasshi hugged her.

“Don’t mention it. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back in the shade,” Yuki said, shielding her eyes.

“Wait! Yuki, don’t you want to come eat?”

“Yeah! There is a watermelon eating contest coming up!”

Yuki froze, her eyes sparkling when she heard what they said. She turned around and looked with intrigue.

“Watermelon?”

“Do you like watermelon, Yukirin?”

“Yes, I do!” Yuki squealed happily

“Yosh!” Sasshi then gained a new confidence. “Then let’s enter the contest, Yukirin! There’s no way I’ll lose!”

Jurina suddenly stood up. “Hold on! I’m joining too, there’s no way I’ll lose to Yuki at anything!”

“Rena, will you join in, too?” Sasshi asked.

“Well, I guess I have no choice.”

“Alright then! Let’s go, you guys!”

“Ready~ Go!”

Right at the mark, the four hunters started chomping down on the large watermelon slices. While the three of them were biting down on the juicy fruits, Yuki was using her vampire fangs to sink into the watermelon and suck the juice from it.

Jurina was eating with all her might, not even taking the time to spit out the seeds. Sasshi was already getting weak, and Rena was pushing herself to try and eat even though she felt full after a few bites. Jurina wasn’t giving up, though. She didn’t want to lose to that vampire Yuki.

Sasshi then gave the white flag, leaning back in her chair and holding her mouth, trying not to vomit. Not long after, Rena gave up, too, laying her head on the table and holding her stomach, feeling as if she were about to burst. Yuki and Jurina keep going, completely ignoring the other contestants’ amazed stares.

“I didn’t know they could eat this much…” Takamina said in awe.

“Jurina, I knew, but Yuki… Guess it just shows her love for watermelon,” Sayaka said.

Yuki and Jurina finished their large watermelon slices in no time. It was too hard to tell who finished first. So the result was…

“We have a tie!”

As the crowd gave an applause, Jurina and Yuki glared at each other, with red watermelon juice covering their faces. Rena can’t help but laugh as she see their funny face.

“That’s it! Where’s the trashcan?!” Sasshi said as she ran off, covering her mouth.

“Rena-chan, you okay?” Takamina asked.

“Y-yeah. Just really full…”

Jurina stood up. She looked around and saw that there were more watermelons that were left over. She walked over to the staff and whispered something to them, in which they nodded.

“Alright! Kashiwagi!”

“Haa?!” Yuki stood up, glaring at her.

“Next is watermelon smashing!” Jurina said clapping her hand excitedly.

She grabbed a wooden sword that the staff provided. However, before she could give the first blow, Yuki smirked and snuck behind Jurina. She then grabbed her and started spinning her really fast, making her dizzy.

Jurina’s eyes were spinning as she tried to keep her balance and smash the watermelon, but was too dizzy and kept missing. As for Yuki, she didn’t even need a wooden sword. She knelt down and punched the fruit with her bare fist, splitting it open.

Jurina got angry and grabbed Yuki’s head by her hair, pounding her head into the watermelon. Luckily, Yuki could not feel pain, but to be honest, it still looked painful.

“Okay, you two, break it up!” Rena pulled them apart.

Yuki’s forehead had a big bruise on it, while Jurina collapsed as her world was still spinning.

“I’m not… finished…” Jurina said.

“Same…” Yuki said. “I can take more than this.”

They looked over at some of the stands that were set up. Since the Okinawa festival was going on, there were plenty of games and contests, and not just eating contests.

“There’s a shooter game over there,” Jurina pointed out, slowly standing up. “Let’s go!”

“Race you!”

“No prob! Go!” Jurina and Yuki dashed off, both of them trying to push each other off balance.

Rena sighed, giggling a bit as she watched the two. She got up and hurried in their direction. Yuki and Jurina grabbed the paintball shooters and started shooting the targets. Some of them were moving and difficult to hit. Yuki were moving in her vampire speed shooting at Jurina.

“Oi!!” Jurina yelled as she shot back.

“Hey, you two! Keep your shooters on the targets!” The staff said angrily.

Jurina and Yuki glared at each other and went back to shooting the targets. In the end, they ended up with a tie, as well as being scolded by the staff for shooting one another.

After they had left, Jurina then saw a stand for knocking over bottles. She dragged Yuki to the stand and started another game. Again, though, they both knocked down all the bottles. As a prize, they both won giant stuffed bears.

“Rena-chan~ I won you a bear~” Jurina said happily.

“Thanks, Jurina,” Rena smiled and accepted the bear.

“Me too, Rena,” Yuki gave a sweet smile and handed Rena the bear, making Jurina glare at her jealously.

“Alright, I think you two need to stop competing.” Takamina said. “Come on! There’s a live show starting really soon, so let’s go!”

As the group gathered everyone to meet and started heading to the live area where the stage was being set up, the hunters then saw that the actress Kitahara Rie was sitting, waiting for the show to start.

“OMG it’s Kitarie!!!” Sasshi fangirled.

“WHERE?!?!” Rena yelled.

“RIE!!!’ Sae fangirled and whistled.

Rie happened to hear the hunters’ fangirling and looked over, seeing Rena and Sasshi be the first to approach her.

“K-Kitarie..-san! We’re such big fans!” Sasshi said, trying to contain her excitement. Rie winked toward them, making the two squeal.

“Kitarie-san, can I get a picture with you?” Sae asked excitedly.

“Sure.” Rie smiled as Sae took out her phone and took a selfie with her.

“Please sign here.” Sasshi and Rena asked showing her white paper, Rie took it and signed for them.

“What’s so good about her?” Jurina asked huffing angrily earning nod from Yuki and Sayaka.

“She’s a celebrity, that’s what,” Takamina said.

“Ganbatte kudasai, Kitarie-san!” Rena shook hands with Rie, squealing with Sasshi.

“Hmph! Not like she gonna fight with vampires.” Jurina glared at Rie.

“Hey guys, the live is starting!” Takamina said as the lights and music started.

“And now, for our special guests of today’s live… KOBUSHI FACTORY!!!”

The crowd cheered as the group stepped out on the stage and start singing.

Yuki and Jurina covered their ears. “So loud!”

-----------------------------

After the concert, the hunters head to a local ramen shop for dinner. Then, by the time they returned to the beach house and finished their baths, the moon was out in the sky.

Jurina was out in her yukata, just getting out of her bath, when she saw Yuki by herself staring at the night sky.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Counting the stars… admiring the moon… Just enjoying the night.”

“Oh, can I join too?” Jurina asked sitting beside her.

“Sure.”

Silently they stared at the sky counting the stars. Jurina found the whole scenario peaceful. After all the craziness that happened before, the two could finally get a breather.

Jurina looked over to Yuki as she continued staring out into the night sky. Yuki no longer looked like a blood-sucking monster. She didn’t look like a killer or something not human. In fact, Jurina could say Yuki looked peaceful, friendly, and overall… beautiful.

Jurina decided to boldly ask her something. “Nee... Tell me, why did you leave your own kind?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Of course.”

Yuki looked over and smiled at Jurina. “Because I didn’t want them to hurt you or Rena…”

“Wh-what? Rena, I understand. But… why me?”

“When I first saw you, you were just a baby. A pure and innocent soul. I watched you grow and live life with the brightest smile on your face. Especially when you were with Rena. I couldn’t stand the thought of letting them take your happiness away. That’s why I wanted to protect you both.”

Jurina stared in awe at the vampire. She never saw this side to her. But she could tell she was sincere.

“...I’m starting to feel sorry for everything,” she confessed to the vampire.

“Eh?”

“I didn’t know you cared so much. I guess you really aren’t just a monster.”

“You can’t judge book by it’s cover.” Yuki said. The two chuckled a bit before standing up. “Let’s go inside.”

“Yeah. I’m in the mood to play card game.”

“How are you not tired since today?” Yuki said, Jurina just laughing in response.

“Rena-chan~?” Jurina called for her sister. “Are you in here?”

“Rena?”

“Hmm, strange. She should’ve been in here.”

Just then, Yuki felt she stepped on something. She looked down and saw a letter on her ground, with a seal that belonged to the royal vampires. Her eyes widened as she picked it up, Jurina also staring in shock.

“Is that… from who I think it's from..?”

Yuki didn’t say anything and opened the letter. She and Jurina read the contents.

“To the traitor Black,

I’ve kidnapped your dear friend Rena. If you don’t want her to die, you better come and find me. I’ll be waiting for you, and having fun breaking her.

-Hide”

“No…” Yuki crushed the letter in her hands. “Hide… that bastard…”

“Yuki, what did he mean when he said he was going to.. ‘break’ Rena?”

“It means… he’s going to drive Rena insane. To the point of no return.”

---------------------------------

To Be Continued

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Black Rose (YukiRena+Other pairs) - Chapter 14 [160716]
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2016, 09:21:37 PM »
Why something happen when they're having vacation....

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2016, 03:33:21 PM »
Break?

B*tch pls, I should be the one torturing Rena and not Hide.

Pls continue

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2016, 03:39:08 PM »
Break?

B*tch pls, I should be the one torturing Rena and not Hide.

Stay out of this. You don't wanna mess with vampires. XD

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2016, 03:40:27 PM »
I am the Primarch of the Space Marine Legion the Starmarks.

A Vampire or ab army of Vamps are nothing to me

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2016, 03:31:43 AM »
OH MY GOOOOODDDDD.... RENA BEING KIDNAPPED....
I've been waiting for this update so long, and after some fluffy holiday you write, now you decide to kidnap Rena.... HOW DAREEE YOUUUU.....

Please have some Merci to my weak shipper heart, although I'm kinda having a heart attack, at least I can die in happiness (yet curious) after reading your update....

will wait for the next update.... and please don't give us more CLIFFHANGER....
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Eco no Warutsu