JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - TINKLE

Author Topic: 2011 Korea Times Music Festival @ Hollywood Bowl in LOS ANGELES (p.1 UPDATE!)  (Read 82687 times)

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
Re: 2011 Korea Times Music Festival @ Hollywood Bowl in LOS ANGELES
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2010, 09:57:55 AM »
I'm a little new here...but count me in on this shit. You guys are the kind of people who know how to have fun, and that's what I'm looking for.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 10:05:11 AM »
^ :lol: are you sure? we are known to lock each other in trunks or dare each other to eat jalapenos and balut. BE SCARED MAN!

Ah Yeah! I'm kicking myself for not going to see KARA delicious KARA. But until next time!!

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 10:15:21 AM »
Jalapenos and balut, huh? Well, change the jalapenos to habaneros, and you're living life Dave style.  :D And as for trunk locking, hey, I got locked in a tuba case and pushed down a hill, a trunk sounds pretty comfortable.

I'm with you on KARA. If I can see the butt dance from decent seats, I can go home happy.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2010, 12:36:05 AM »
straight up and down, we ain't assholes and protect those who are down. So be cool with us, and you FAM. This ain't no elitist fucking organization. We just like to get LOCO -- as u can tell with the postwhoring olympics XD :jphip:

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2010, 12:54:56 AM »
Then you really are my kind of people. I'm down for anything, and I leave no man or woman behind. Scout's honor. And going loco, well, don't we all do that at some point?  :lol: Being around people you trust makes it that much better.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2010, 03:01:40 AM »
that's what JPHiP's all about!! :jphip:

I like to go, but want to see the people going first. would be cool to go to Hollywood.

Offline dewgong

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 08:38:17 AM »
I'm definitely there.

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 09:14:31 AM »
Well shit, after this past weekend, I'm in for sure! You guys want, I'll help Dinny campout for tickets, since LA is right up my alley.  :pimp:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 11:57:45 AM »
I think Fen and dinny called in last time and got primo seats :yep:

Hopefully Sheraton won't be so crazy, that's what I heard. Then again B2ST...and dewgong and Snow all up in tharrr

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »
Actually, I got them online while Fen was on her way to the box office. After what happened at Staples Center for SMTown, I want to make sure people who go to the box office have a equal chance at getting the tickets, otherwise...lol. Tickets are a bitch to get because the system is not very stable. I had pool circle seats for us but it crashed when I tried to pay so... :|

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 10:16:45 PM »
Ahhhh. Gotcha. Well, I'll be happy to lend a hand, no matter what you guys go. Are we shooting for pool seats, or just anything that isn't a nosebleed? The $150's don't look too bad, and since we'll be able to use dSLR's, we'd get a pretty sweet view.

Offline dewgong

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 11:40:50 PM »
HEY GUYS. WE'RE AIMING HIGH OR WE'RE NOT AIMING AT ALL. POOL CIRCLE FRONT ROW IS WHERE IT'S AT.

SNSDave and some other fans from SMTown will be camping out physically at the box office in LA, and will be first in line isn't that right SNSDave? :D I believe we've discussed this before. If you can successfully get us pool circle seats close enough to touch their hands I'll give you a piggy back ride.  :cow:

Don't settle for any less than pool circle even if we have DSLRs! Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land upon the stars right? Sorry to bring such a cheesy quote here. Here's a butt as an apology  :shakeit:

Also, when do they generally release details like date and time??

Offline Snow

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 11:57:58 PM »
mmmm
i am the so excite
<3 i am def going
SNSDAVE if you pull this off
u are my idol :D
i would.. well no i wouldn't id be super duper duper grateful and would
owe u big time :p

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2010, 12:34:57 AM »
Looking at the 2010 KMF thread I made, I think this year's KMF was announced late Jan early Feb so we'll probably assume the same for next year.

For pool circle seats, you will want the back section along the extended stage. Oh and possibly the front section and the seats next to the main stage, of course. From what I remembered hearing from someone who attended multiple KMFs, they are getting pretty strict now about people leaving their seats during the concert to crowd towards the edges of the stage...unlike SM Town's floor sections where we were scattered all over the place and seat placement didn't really matter when all you had to do was rush and camp a section closest to the stage.

After trying to recollect the memories of KMF '10 and watching fancams and videos, for maximum hand-holdage time, those sections outlined in green would be optimum. Like I said before, pretty much everyone had to stay in their seats for the duration of the concert so the areas in green are already by the stage. The sections in yellow are for after the concert when everyone comes out and celebrates which I think is the only time we were allowed to move around.

I could be wrong but this is based on what I've experienced and also from the fancams I've watched.

Offline Snow

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2010, 12:40:09 AM »
Looking at the 2010 KMF thread I made, I think this year's KMF was announced late Jan early Feb so we'll probably assume the same for next year.

For pool circle seats, you will want the back section along the extended stage. Oh and possibly the front section and the seats next to the main stage, of course. From what I remembered hearing from someone who attended multiple KMFs, they are getting pretty strict now about people leaving their seats during the concert to crowd towards the edges of the stage...unlike SM Town's floor sections where we were scattered all over the place and seat placement didn't really matter when all you had to do was rush and camp a section closest to the stage.

After trying to recollect the memories of KMF '10 and watching fancams and videos, for maximum hand-holdage time, those sections outlined in green would be optimum. Like I said before, pretty much everyone had to stay in their seats for the duration of the concert so the areas in green are already by the stage. The sections in yellow are for after the concert when everyone comes out and celebrates which I think is the only time we were allowed to move around.

I could be wrong but this is based on what I've experienced and also from the fancams I've watched.

thats cool thanks for the info :D
.-. that sucks that we cant get out of our seats
 :thumbdown: :tama-mad:

Offline dewgong

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2010, 12:46:54 AM »

Wait, so....is that part in the back after the green section also stage?? The extended stage leads up to another stage behind the pool circle seats?

Btw, thanks for this!

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2010, 01:20:21 AM »
Well, let's see how this turns out. At least this time, I'm prepared, and will order pizza.

Offline Snow

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2010, 01:21:14 AM »
Well, let's see how this turns out. At least this time, I'm prepared, and will order pizza.

itll turn out
quite
sexy

Offline limitbreaker02

• Quiet Lowkey Mofo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Lovey Dovey ~
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2010, 01:44:18 AM »
Yes, the part after the green section is also part of the extended stage. I think this new seating chart better illustrates what the pool area and what the stage looks like.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 04:47:14 AM by limitbreaker02 »

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2010, 02:28:04 AM »
Put me down as a Maybe.  Again:  in my backyard and just wanting to hang out (in cheap seats -- for reals this time.)
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - TINKLE