JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Aloha!

Author Topic: Insecure Creatures: SayaMilky  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Voodoo.Doll

Insecure Creatures: SayaMilky
« on: February 28, 2013, 11:11:03 AM »
Another short story, fanfic, has being posted!

I hope you all like it~  :D

Well, then here you go. Enjoy~

Insecure Creatures

“You should come back,” she said. “They don’t hate you”

Those were the first words she said to me after chasing after me down the street one late night. It took me by surprise, sure. I didn’t even know the girl, but she wore the uniform of the school I attended so I just assumed she was in my class. I remember I stood still in silence, not moving an inch, for a good ten seconds before blinking. She must’ve thought I was going to say something, because something in her eyes sparked. But, I just shrugged her off and walked away. Now that I look back to that night, walking off wasn’t a very nice move.

I shut my notebook and sighed. Senior year, I thought. Why are people stressing out so much? I wonder what everyone’s going to study in university too. It must be something they love because they sure seem passionate about their studies recently. Honestly, I haven’t been able to check what my class has been up to recently. It’s not like they want me in the same room as them, so might has well stay distant.

Buzz.

My head jerked to the direction of the vibration. I looked towards my bed, where my phone lay. A message, maybe, I stood up and dragged myself over and plopped myself onto the bouncy bedroom necessity. I grabbed my phone and swiped the screen to unlock my iPhone. Strange, I don’t know this number. I opened the message.

I’m sorry for texting you so late, Yamamoto Sayaka-san but I still think you should come back to class. Everyone’s worried because you’ve been absent for so long.

I scoffed and chucked my phone to the side. “Worried, huh?” they’re the ones who wanted me out, and now this random comes telling me they’re worried. Who are you kidding? I rolled over and closed my eyes. I guess I’ve been staring at my notes for too long. I should rest my eyes.

“How did she get my number anyways?” I laughed, “And I still talk to myself”

Why am I here? I looked at the front gates of my school. Could it be that I’m going insane? I turned my around and shook my head. Pull yourself together, I mentally yelled. Composing myself, I began walking back to the station.

“You’re here”

It’s her, I thought. It’s her. She popped out of nowhere again. Why is she after me? I stepped to the side, trying to walk passed her pretending that I didn’t see her. But, she sidestepped with me. She pouted.

“Don’t ignore me” she whined.

I gulped. Okay, that’s a cute voice. “Excuse me,” I muttered as I stepped to the other side. But, once again she decided to stop me by stepping along. Her pout was still there and I stepped back this time, trying to get some space. I inhaled deeply and gathered my thoughts. I looked at her and opened my mouth; a smile immediately crept up her face. This is my chance. I stepped to the side, but her reaction was as fast. I grinned. I retracted and took a bigger step to the other side and finally broke pass her defenses. I didn’t play as a regular on the school basketball team during middle school for nothing. I still remember my crossovers.

“You can’t run forever!” she shouted from behind me. “I already said that they don’t hate you. So, you don’t need to be afraid of coming back!”

I halted my steps and turned to her. She was a fair distance away from me. She smiled and waved at me. “What’s your name?” I shouted back.

“Watanabe Miyuki” she replied.

I nodded and watched her enter the school gates. Watanabe Miyuki, I repeated in my head. I rotated myself and began walking too, to the station that is. “What’s her problem?” 

“You came” Miyuki said.

I nodded reluctantly. “Well, you just didn’t stop pestering me about it so…”

I wide grin appeared on her face as she bent down. “You know, I’ve always wanted to talk to you”

Me? She wanted to talk to me? I didn’t even seem like an interesting person. Well, at least it explains all the stalking like acts. She made me experience a whole different kind of hell in the past few months. I really felt like dying. “Why?”

“You seemed like you really liked school. That’s why”

I raised an eyebrow. “Enjoy school?” since when, is what I’d like to say but I couldn’t. It did seem like I had a more positive connection to school than most other students.

“You see, I like school too,” Miyuki said. “You get to learn new things, whether it be socially or academically” she gave a quick smile. “I feel like it’s a place where everyone bonds through learning, and that’s a beautiful thing. We learn about each other, and we learn how to communicate to different kinds of people. We learn to think about the future and our responsibilities. I think that’s a beautiful thing”

I listened to her in awe. That was the first time someone has said something that I could actually relate to. Most people talk about grades, future salary, and all of the more trivial things in life. I just could never relate to why people thought like that.

“But, people forget this and start thinking about the superficial things in life. They don’t really think about what makes life fulfilling. It’s not being really rich or going to a university that gives you a good reputation. It’s to lower your standards and to care less about what others think of you” Miyuki continued. “People are forgetting what they truly enjoy, instead they are making themselves believe they enjoy”

I looked up to her from my desk. I can't believe I’m even listening. I stood up and packed my books up. “I need to get going”

Miyuki nodded. “Okay then, see you tomorrow”

I dropped myself onto my bed and sighed. It’s been a while since I last found someone with the same perspective as me. It was kind of shocking.

Buzz.

I reached out my arm and patted the bed to see where it was. After I found it and picked it up and unlocked the screen. A message, from Miyuki, I opened it.

People may think you’re slacking off because you’re not as decisive as them in your future. And, this might make you think that they hate you. But, I think that just means you’re enjoying your life and deep down you know exactly what you want. It’s just that you don’t want to say it because they’ll think you’re stupid for thinking that way.

I just want you to know that, you’re not hated, really. You’re loved instead. I think society needs people like you to remind them once in a while that they only have one life, and they should live it for themselves and not for others. They should be more confident in their talents no matter what others think. 

Humans are very insecure creatures aren’t they?

I smiled, “Yes, we are. If only people knew how beautiful they are”

I pressed the reply button and typed down a simple sentence and hit send, before closing my eyes and resting them again. I guess it wasn’t so bad knowing this Miyuki girl.

And, you’re one beautiful insecure creature, now aren’t you?

Buzz.

I reckon everyone’s beautiful…

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Insecure Creatures: SayaMilky
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »
I like the simple message in this one-shot, incredible job
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 05:15:28 PM »
Sayamilky fic! I love it! XD Sankyu :bow:

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »
This story made me remember today and the other day's conversation about college/uni, about how you need to decide carefully about your future and how you cam ensure yourself to get a job and such, I think it's a part of everyone's worries...getting a good job, a good uni and such later on, I don't think it's bad either to think that ahead at first, it just means you are serious with your life and how you want something, so it means you are striving for something. It's a goal/dream in a way so it's not that too negative, and while in the process of also striving something high like that, you can also enjoy the things you study, it's all the way people handle things to ensure that while they learn and strive for the greatest things they want, they also can enjoy themselves with their lessons and the people they are with. :)

Not everyone takes their studies too seriously, if you do, you'll end up cracking under pressure. XD Apparently it's a friendly advice to slack off once in a few times, but not so much that you can't pass requirements and end up flunking school of course. :lol:

I get the story and the point in this was also good, it's good. Thank you for sharing. :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 11:32:10 PM »
It was an interesting reading. Made me think about things I had forget.

Thank you o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 01:50:57 AM »
Hi ;)

This is a very good One-Shot :)

Please make more!

;)
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sparta Locals - Aloha!