JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - I Got You

Author Topic: Immortal-shots Collection (Feb 14 ~ Blinded By Love: Be My Valentine [AtsuMina])  (Read 85932 times)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: One-shot Collection (23/08 ~ Heat of the Night)
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2011, 05:25:59 AM »
well...mmm..it..was...ONE THE BEST ONE SHOTS THAT I EVER READ!!!!! :D
I CAN'T LOVE IT MOREEEE..! :bow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-shot Collection (23/08 ~ Heat of the Night)
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2011, 05:34:37 AM »
jajaja cool fic.. yuko be pervert!! always

Offline apparently

Re: One-shot Collection (23/08 ~ Heat of the Night - Wmatsui)
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2011, 10:52:48 AM »
LOL OMFG SO, I READ THIS ON TUMBLR LOL LOL LOL AND I WANTED TO REPLY TO THE POST BUT YOU DIDN'T ENABLE REPLIES I THINK SO ANYWAYS OMFG.

WOW. W O W. WOOOOOOOW.

wmatsui getting so hot and steamy. lol'n forever at the last parts where everyone's just dying of shock from walking into that steamy bed scene LOL. couldn't stop laughing for real, my dad was like looking at me strange HAHHAHAA. your writing is getting better! :D still some errors here and there but they're minor and you said you didn't check back anyways kkkkk :p

now i have to get that saeyuki finished Dx

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2011, 03:07:28 PM »
Seriously, your fics are awesome!!! I want more hana X mendol!!! And the Wmatsui one made me laugh and a bit fustrated. I was like "why the hell are they interrupted all the time" xD

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2011, 08:28:22 AM »
omg XD i should've read this earlier!! this is totally epic! with the scenes xD and the intrusions lmfao lmfao!
keke love how rena and jurina is so into the moment that :inlove:... how many times were they interrupted? 4 times? they still errr continuted o_o
lol your crack scenes r definitely a lot more amusing then ur emo scenes xP please write more of this genre!!
great job immortal buddy xD

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »
wow!!!!!!

TEAM A is so funny!

Akicha X Cabage X Refrigerators!!! I SHIP!!!!  :bow:

Cooking Master and  the 'No Damage' Shiichan!!!!

Aamin... so cute!  :mon cheek:

Hana Mendol is so cool!!!!

Persona is back!

AtsuYuu!!! Wooow!!!  :luvluv2:

WMatsui!  :mon lovelaff:

*talking to myself while reading* Rena was a sister named Sakiko? ah! Matsui Sakiko!  :badluck: i'm so slow!

they interrupted like... 4 times!  :on bleed:

Takamina's reaction is sure win!  :on GJ:

YOUR CRACK SCENES!!! FTW!!!  :mon money:

EDIT:

OS REQUEST!

random pair: Akicha and Amina! (plus cabage, refrigerator, cha cha and a dog)

« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:37:14 PM by aoi_sora »

Offline SharkAttack

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 07:04:22 PM »
That was an awesome oneshot. It was very well-structured and organized. I admire your writing skillz.  :twothumbs

:lol: It was hilarious when nobody bothered to stop people from walking in on the Matsui's.

I'll be looking forward to more!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2011, 08:04:46 AM »
 :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: TOTALLY LOVE THE W MATSUI STORY~!~! Can you make more? I totally love this couple!!! :drool: :drool: Couldn't help but do this. hehehe
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2011, 10:30:02 AM »
So I’m back with another OS before taking a short break I guess. :kneelbow: A random idea that appeared in my mind while I was thinking so decided to write it out after asking PomPom if I should write it at all. :lol: She help me choose the pairing and Keichan decided the ending. I asked her if it should be 1 or 2 and she picked 2, its her fault!  :shifty:

Please forgive any grammer/ writing errors (just pretend you didn't see them  ) On a side note after this update, I might not be available to make any further updates in the next couple weeks. There's some issues going on in the family and I don't know if I will have the time or heart to do any writing in the mean time. I will have to see what happens, I might still be able to finish updating this one here. Thanks for reading, don't worry I won't die because I'm immortal!  :cool1:

One-Shot: Message for You (KaSae)

Tomomi sat there at a corner table, sipping her cup of hot latte as she continue to watch the rain drops slowly make their way to the ground. The combination of puddles and street lamps made the streets look magical with sparkles of raindrops and glamorous rainbows of light reflecting off the clear fluids. The line of cars flooding the streets crawling and inching forward bit by bit, the honking that clatter into the night long ceased as drivers waited for the congestion to clear the roads. The flash of headlights scattered like rows of stars replacing those missing from above.

It seems as though Tomomi was purposely and intentionally trying to let time pass her by, focusing on the activities of those still wondering the streets, their bright umbrellas creating streaks of colors while each step formed a new ripple that goes unnoticed by their creator. Her concentration breaks every time the door opens and closes producing a crystal clear chime that enters the ears of the patrons in this cozy coffee shop filled with fresh aroma of various coffee beans. Once again Tomomi is reminded of the unoccupied chair of the one that requested tonight’s meeting of high importance.

The people in the coffee shop gradually disappear, one by one they started to leave, only a couple left sparsely spread out in the confined space. Unconsciously Tomomi pulled her scarf closer to her neck, feeling the heat slowly leave the air. In the blink of an eye it becomes a painful wait in silence, for the one she wanted to see. Her eyes start to feel heavy as the dull sound of soft conversation travel through the air harmonizing with the rhythm of the falling rain everything becomes a lullaby.

Tomomi lifted her head towards the door as she heard the chime enter her ears, the door opened letting a stream of cool air enter from outside before it closing allowing the cold to blend. Still no sign of the one her heart is yearning for. Miyazawa Sae, where are you? The question continues to revolve in her mind as her heart persistently reminds her of Sae’s absence wondering when the genki girl will arrive. Each passing minute causes Tomomi’s heart to sink, lower and lower, she wish that somehow she can lift the ache in her heart even if its just for a moment while she recover from Sae’s absence.

As if God heard her wish, Tomomi suddenly felt a flow or warmth surround her, as if saying to her “You are tired, close your eyes and rest”. Once again her eyes become heavy as she sat in her corner of the coffee shop, serenaded by the whispers and smell of fresh brewed coffee, Tomomi drifted off to sleep as she decided to let her eyes close, to rest the just for a minute.

Sae entered the coffee shop when the door opened, feeling the warmth coming from the heats, the smell of brewing coffee push its way towards her, wrapping her into its embrace as she slowly adapts to the change in light and atmosphere. Her vision slowly focuses onto the one she was looking for. She found Tomomi seated in the corner, staring out the windows, tiredness flowing through her eyes as she tried to stay awake.

Sae lifted her hand, hoping to caress those soft cheeks that she misses but she stopped, her fingers just a hair away as she paused, tears slowly rolling down her eyes.

Her voice carried through the wind, blending into the whistles of the night.

I finally found the courage to call you and ask you to meet with me at this coffee shop. A special place to us, this is where we met by chance. I really wanted to face you and hold your hands while I tell you these words that have been kept inside my heart for a long time. But in this dark rainy night, that wet slippery highway and that hasty careless driver…. made me unable make it to this coffee shop… To say to you “I love you”

Sae crouched down beside Tomomi to take another look of the beauty before her eyes, memorizing every detail afraid that when she steps out of the door everything will begin to fade. Watching her sleep so peacefully, Sae didn’t want to leave but she must. She doesn’t belong here anymore. Sae turned to leave only to glance back at the sleeping girl.

You are tired, just sleep and don’t think about me anymore, I will never come back, you have to get use to being alone in the nights… find someone else… someone else to replace me.

These soft words followed the wind and carried over to the sleeping Tomomi, the sudden departure of warmth replaced by the cold wind woke her from her slumber. Confused by the sudden feeling of emptiness, an unknown pain begins to build around her heart. Tomomi look across the table to find the seat still empty of the said girl that invited her here. She tried calling but the line was dead, she waited and waited but no one picked up.

~Tomomi’s POV~

Everyday I miss you, thinking of you, of the times I spend at this coffee shop waiting for you. This place reminds me of you everything of you. The way you speak, the way you laugh, your yawns, your pouts, I memorize it all. The energy you use to brighten my life, and shine a path for me when things get dark. Now you sleep alone in the cold, forever in a slumber and will never wake again, despite my calling for you… it wasn’t a lie and never a joke. You left me.. leaving me in misery remembering all those times we spend. Unable to tell you the words from my heart, my love for you will never change “I love you”

I look out the window towards the grey skies that mourn for my lost, do you miss me? I miss you.

“Miss here is your latte, please enjoy”

They finally brought me my latte, taking in that familiar taste I smile as I glance up into the sky, the sun slowly peaking out from behind the dark grey clouds. I feel closer already, I know I will find you and we can forever be together. I place the cup down and slowly let my eyes close feeling the warmth of the sun shine through the windows, a smile graces my lips as I let sleep take over.

The sun slowly expanded its way into the coffee shop, its bright rays reached through the windows and landed on the empty coffee cup, next to it sat a mysterious clear bottle, its lone drop of remaining liquid sparkle to the sunlight unnoticed by the busy patrons that come and go.

----------------

@WinterAir - Thanks for reading and picking out some of the errors and yes I killed your Sae!  :twisted:
@Aoi-sora -  I remember your request, will write it when I have a good story for them.  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:46:29 PM by immortal_K »

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: One-shot Collection (03/09 ~ Message for You KaSae)
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2011, 10:41:54 AM »
first to comment on Message for You xD
haha for once i'm commenting, and first too! r u proud of me kira? ^^ lol
now onto the fic...
OMG DX you killed my SAE! Dx why you?!  :angry:
lol T_T sigh well... it's bound to happen sometime in fiction
at least the story was good >< so sad tho... but bittersweet... definitely bittersweet
good job on the fic ^^ especially how u're using the different moods/atmospheres to represent the story and the characters
=) woot woot~

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: One-shot Collection (03/09 ~ Message for You)
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2011, 03:41:41 PM »
OMG KIRA, you killed SAE :shocked
Tomomi :(
so many unexpected things happen in this oneshot
Your writing as always awesome!!!!!

I'll be patiently wating for the next chapter!

Offline Mari07

• Harhar
  • Member+
  • AKB Wota
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2011, 05:29:58 PM »
I really enjoyed that  :cathappy:

I hope you make more emo fics! kekeke
♥♥♥ W Matsui ♥♥♥

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 06:14:47 AM »
sdkfjaldfjdfngm;slkdnf QQQQQQQQ MEEP!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2011, 03:53:21 PM »
Sae T_T at least you didn't kill Chiyuu

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2011, 04:19:14 PM »
omg Sae T_T huhu, update soon! :D

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 10:45:56 PM »
WinterAir wow mortal you commented and the first one too.. unexpected.... maybe if I kill Sae more you will appear more often?  :lol: Thanks buddy

Pommie Thanks for the pairing suggestion, and its cool that you picked up that little detail in the end keke DID I tell you I LOVE YOUR AKICHI AVATAR! SO CUTE!!!

blughise Sorry Blu, I just felt like doing something different and this car accident scene just came to mind....

Mari07 I'll think about it, but a penguin might kill me.

ShibuyaDokiDoki Meep!

kahem well..... you can actually interpret the ending 2 ways, first is where Chiyuu falls asleep thinking and dreaming of Sae and the other is Chiyuu suicides with the mysterious bottle of unknown liquid so she can forever be with Sae. kekeke.

haruhi16 thanks for reading and leaving me a comment  :twothumbs I hope to get back to writing soon, just got to deal with some stuff first or all my fics might end up like this one...

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2011, 03:07:05 AM »
I WANT MOREEEEEEEE!!  :panic: :panic:

please update soon!  :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »
I don't want the second! I don't want my Chiyuu to be dead

Offline JeremyJay22

• ecchi
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2011, 07:31:34 AM »
I read your atsuyuu fic, through the hand of a friend, and I have to say that it was great. My gateway into AKB fanfiction. Thanks for the great read (:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2011, 07:44:02 AM »
haruhi16 I'll make a comeback when I have time LOL Hopefully soon.

kahem But she can be with Sae forever? either way it's a sad story stupid drivers... gotta make sure to be careful driving in any condition.

JeremyJay22 Thanks and welcome to Jphip. Would that friend happen to be the one that requested the AtsuYuu? I mean Grace (apparently) the one that still owes me OS's lol.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - I Got You