JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - ITOSHIKUTEKOISHISUGITE

Author Topic: PJ48 Gakuen - chapter 11 (Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon) - 20/12/2013  (Read 92269 times)

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Re: PJ48 Gakuen [Chapter 3] 4/09 | Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2012, 07:05:09 PM »
WOW! This was an amazing chapter :D The whole fight scene with Yuko was really cool :D Jurina & Mayu were cool as well, and of course I loved the Atsuko and Minami confrontation ^^ Thanks for the update, can't wait to read the next chapter :D

Offline xxx220

• Member+
  • Hey....I Love WMatsui...Just Wmatsui
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2012, 04:07:55 AM »
wow...WHAT HAPPEN WITH JURINA

COOL.....JURINA DIDN'T GIVE YUKO TO TOUCH RENA
WMatsui lover ....JURINA & RENA

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2012, 04:26:03 AM »
jejeje yuko again is the bad girll.. i hope she turn to be agood person :D yeah! atsumina wmatsui :D

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2012, 01:06:32 PM »
wow!!!!

updated!!! (i am very happy :D)

please update more often if your not bust in school stuffs...

goodluck to your studies

thank you
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2012, 01:45:20 PM »
Can't wait mayuki OS...LOL

Ano where is  the chapter 3.

ts
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »
I love the updates! They are so awesome! :on GJ:
And don't worry about disappointing me. :hee: I don't think that it's even possible since I'm already in love with this fic of yours! :luvluv1:

So, Yuko is one of the bad guys. :glasses: Interesting. I'm very glad that she's only brainwashed though. That would mean that there can be a chance wherein she could return back to her good self and give us some KojiYuu scenes. :hiakhiakhiak:
Mayuki seems to be on their way as a couple, since Mayuyu already calls Yukirin by her nickname and they even seem so cheesy. :hiakhiakhiak: I love a cheesy Mayuki though. :luvluv2:

The Atsumina pair hasn't shown us any interactions, but knowing that they will, makes me squeal so badly! As for the W Matsui pair, I LOVE IT!
And no, I'm not exaggerating here, Sayuki-san. I really love them! I love how they interact with each other, being so cold and such, then coming to the recue when the one of them is in trouble! Ahh~

Great job! :on GJ:
And with how they're acting, I feel like they've imprinted or something. :hiakhiakhiak:
I hope Jurina makes her move and claims Rena as her own, just so she could get her much needed 'drink'. ahahahaha

Thank you for the updates!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2012, 10:45:20 PM »
Yaaaah~~ Really good fanfic! VampireXHunter!! WMatsui they intrigue me!! hehe!!

No! Yuko is in bad clan!!! Mayuki Kawaii katta!!!

Than you for this fanfic!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 05:40:16 PM »
@yuukimoko: Haha... I got goosebump when I wrote the cheesy screen of Mayuki xDDD The bonus will be after this chapter so just wait please :) Because of this, Maybe I'll write a lemon screen but only a PG-13 screen xDDD I don't want my story to be all about sex so I won't focus on these PG-13 screens too much. And Yuko got brainwashed so yeah, she's in the bad side just for now. Thanks for reading my fic :)

@Kiri-el: Wow, I'm very glad that I could change your mind to read my story :O I'm really happy. Thanks for reading my story <3

@msst28: Well, yeah, she is different from Mayu, Takamina and Kuumi. You'll find out in this chapter :) And "it"... you're right. But currently, only blood is mentioned to be the cure of Jurina but when the story goes on, the real secret behind "it" will be revealed :) Thanks for reading my story~

@fffff: Glad you like it :) Thanks for reading my fic.

@arrow27: I tried my best to make the fighting screen interesting. I'm glad that you enjoy the screen  ;) Thanks for reading my story.

@xxx220: You will know in this chapter ;) Thanks for reading my sotry.

@Haruko: She will  8) She just got brainwashed. But not so soon when I want to make her fight with Takamina and others more. Hahaha. I'm cruel and I know it xDDD Thanks for reading my story.

@Wmatsui22: Haha, yeah I'm finished my homework asap and woah-loah~ A new chapter~ Thanks for reading my story.

@kurogumi: I'm sorry >"< I was supposed to write Chapter 3 but I accidentally type it as chapter 4... Here is the real chapter 4. And the next update will be Mayuki OS :) Thanks for reading my fic.

@karomuwi: I'm really happy when I read your comment ; ^ ; You gave me a lot of inspiration to continue this fic. I'll try my best to finish this story asap so I will never let you down >.< / Thanks for reading my story <3

@Chanaline: Thanks for reading my fics :) Wmatsui will intrigue you more xDD Believe me.

I'm sorry that I made a mistake last time I updated ; ^ ; I accidentally type "Chapter 4" instead of "Chapter 3" so it confused some people ; ^ ;. Gomenasai! This is the real chapter 4. After this, there will be an extra story about Mayuki containing small lemon screen (not much since I don't want my story to be so matured and.... you know what i mean)

Anyways, thanks for all your support and comments and please enjoy the chapter :)

Once again, please pardon me because of my bad English ; ^ ;

Chapter 4

Rena's POV

Snapping out of the pain, I finally managed to open my eyes. My head was still dizzy. Everything looked so blurred and… different. Taking a few seconds, I had realized that I was not in the hide out anymore. Instead, I was in a white and blue room. Well, most things in the room were blue and the walls were painted white. Looking around, I found myself lying on a soft king-sized bed with lots of teddy bears and fluffy animals around. There was also a bookcase, which had lots of mangas and games, next to a 48-inched LCD television placed opposite the bed.

“Where… am I?” I was surprised to find myself in a strange room, possibly a teenage girl room. Suddenly, the door was opened. Walking in was one of my best friend, Yuki. She had her forehead and right arm bandaged and some bruises on her cheek and legs. She wore jean shorts and a plain white shirt while holding a tray with a glass of water.

When she saw me, she almost dropped the tray and immediately ran toward me.

“Rena! Thank God you’ve finally waken up!” She said cheerfully while holding my hand. I gave her a small smile, planning to sit up but my body hurt so much that I couldn’t move an inch. I let out a groan in pain. “Woah, easy Rena. You can’t get up now. You got 4 rips of yours broken and some other minor injuries. You can’t move at least in the next 3 days.” Yuki gently pushed me down on the bed and prepared something on the tray she brought in.

I looked at her, staring at her bandage and bruises.

“Yuki… Are you… ok?”

“Yes. I’m fine. I just have some bruises and small scratches on my forehead, arm and stomach. Nothing is serious though.” She answered.

“What about… Atsuko and Kanon?”

“Atsuko is fine too. She didn’t get any serious injuries beside a broken arm. She’s taking care of Kanon now. Kanon woke up few hours ago and she just has a bruise on her head.”

“… How long have I been out? And where are we?”

“You’ve been out for more than a day. And we’re in the vampire’s mansion. This is their home.” Yuki’s answer surprised me. I was staying in a vampire’s house with the others. Was it the truth that they were helping their own enemies? Those vampires?

“Here. Take these medicines. It’s Mayu’s. She said that it will help you healing your injuries faster.” Yuki gave me the glass of water and some pills. I looked at her, hesitated for awhile. “Don’t worry. It’s not poisonous. Trust me.” Finally gave in, I took the pills from Yuki and drank them slowly. “Good. Now you should rest. I’ll bring you something to eat. You must be hungry since you haven’t eaten anything from that fight.”

Suddenly, an image of a person appeared in my mind. I immediately grabbed Yuki’s wrist to stop her before she walked up. She turned around and looked at me questionably.

“You need anything Rena?” She asked.

“No… But I want to know something… Can you stay here a little longer? I’m not hungry.”

“… Sure.” She sat next to me, waiting for me to say.

“… What happened after I passed out?”

“Well, after you passed out, Mayu and her friend, Kuumi, took all of us here and treated our wounds. They let us stay here until we’re all healed. The vampires that attacked us had retreated. The girl called Yuko disappeared though. We couldn’t find her anywhere after that incident.”

“… Then…  What about Minami and… Jurina?” I asked her hesitantly. Somehow, speaking the young girl’s name made my heart skip a beat.

“Minami is fine now. You know, she’s a full-blood vampire so she heals fast. And for Jurina… she’s still in coma. Mayu is taking care of her. She said that Jurina won’t be able to wake up until tomorrow or so. Besides that, Jurina doesn’t have any serious injuries. Her wound on her stomach was healed already.”

I sighed in relief when I heard Jurina was fine. But her scary unusual appearance in the fight with Yuko made me shudder. I had never seen her like that before. It was like a different person who was fighting with Yuko in that day.

“You really need to rest more, Rena. Don’t think too much, OK? Everything is fine now. Just rest and ask anything you want to know after you’ve been able to walk around here. I’ll go get some food for you.” Yuki smiled to me then left.

I stared at the ceiling, thinking about the incident, especially Jurina. There were so many mysteries about the young girl that I was eager to find out. From what I could remember about Mayu and Minami’s conversation, I guessed what made Jurina became a scary monster was “it”. She needed “it” to control her dark side. But… the problem was… What was “it”? If I knew what “it” was, maybe I could help the girl. Well, I just wanted to repay her for saving my life, twice.

After getting a whole day rest, I could walk in the house, well, with a help of Yuki though. I had visited Kanon in her room and met Yagami Kuumi, Mayu’s best friend and babysitter of Kanon. Even they came from two different worlds but they got along quite well. I guessed I was relieved to see Kanon would be fine and safe when Kuumi took care of her. Since Mayu stopped us from going to where Jurina was, I and Yuki decided to go to the living room and had a talk with Minami. When we reached our destination, a high-pitched and loud voice came.

“Stop calling me midget already!!!!”

“You’re a real midget! I don’t know what else to call you!” Another voice said.

“I have a name! And it’s Takahashi Minami!”   

“Whatever Takamidget.”

“Stop calling me THAT!”

Wow… what energetic people. I looked at Yuki. Her poker face gave me my answer. I sighed heavily then walked into the living room with the support of Yuki.

“Aren’t you two already like this since the time we first met? Seriously, what’s your problem?” I said while looking at the two arguing people.

“Your friend keeps calling me midget and I hate being called that!” Minami answered me angrily.

“Atsuko, stop teasing her already. We all know the truth so you don’t have to make it so obvious just for making fun of her.”

“What? I’m bored and her reaction is so funny. I don’t have anything else to do.” Atsuko shrugged.

“Are you our leader? There are many things you need to do with Minami. Remember? The collaboration thing?”

“… Oh right… I forgot.”

I sighed when Yuki just giggled. The she helped me to sit down on the couch and then sat next to me. Minami and Atsuko sat down opposite each other.

“Ok… Now what do you want to know?” Minami spoke first.

“Everything. Let’s start with the girl that we fought before.” Atsuko answered. “You seem to know her. Who is she exactly?”

“Well… about her…” Minami paused for a second before continued. “Her name is Oshima Yuko. She used to be in our clan, one of my best friends. We were fellows until one day, in our war with the other clan, she was kidnapped and got brainwashed. So now, she fights against us.”

“… Who is the guy that you were talking about? The guy that hypnotize Oshima-san?”

“He is the leader of our enemy clan. He’s the oldest vampire … and also, the strongest one. Not like us, he doesn’t want to have peace with humans. He thinks that humans are just vampires’ food but at that time, our clan was control the Vampire Council and rejected his idea to take over the human world. He was in rage, using his power to build an army and defeat us. Many of our friends were forced to be in his army so we couldn’t stop him. He took the control of the vampire world and now he is planning to take the human world also.”

“… Ok. So according to what you told me, the culprit of all the vampire attacks is that guy?” Atsuko raised an eyebrow.

“Yes. We tried to prevent most of the attacks but since we’re lack of people, we can’t do many things to protect the humankind.”

“OK… I get the main point now…” Atsuko placed her finger on her cheek and thought. She looked at me and Yuki, tried to get our opinions.

“We just need your help in this war only. When the war is over, we don’t mind if you keep hunting us down. It’s your job anyways. And we know vampires and humans never get along with each other.” Minami said.

After a few minutes, thinking about the whole situation, we finally got our answer. Atsuko cleared her throat and looked at Minami in her eyes.

“OK Takahashi-san, we’ve decided. We will become your ally. We have to protect our world anyways.”

“Thank you for your collaboration.” Minami smiled happily and shook Atsuko’s hand to seal our deal. “We’ll make sure that no one will die in this war. We won’t let that happen to you.”

Atsuko looked down at Minami’s hand and I could see her cheeks turned pink. She looked away, tried to hide her pink face.

“Yoroshiku, Maeda-san.” Minami smiled again. Atsuko’s face was really funny. I giggled when looking at her embarrassing face.

“… C-Call me Atsuko…” She awkwardly answered.

“Ok then you can call me Minami.”

Disturbing the dramatic screen in front of me, Mayu walked into the room with an empty bottle in her hand. She looked at the actresses’ hands and smirked.

“I guess we have an ally now, right? And also a romantic drama.” Minami and Atsuko immediately let go of their hands, avoiding each other eyes.

Mayu chuckled and placed the bottle on the small desk. Then she sat on Yuki’s laps, who immediately grabbed her hands around the small waist, and placed her head on Yuki’s shoulder, letting out a small sigh. Minami looked at her and then asked.

“So you gave Jurina “it” already?”

“Yeah and I’m exhausted now… I don’t think it will work any longer. ” Mayu tiredly answered.

“How much did you give her this time?”

“About 200mL of my blood.”

“Wow… that’s twice of the last time you let her drink your blood.” Minami had her eyes wide opened.

“I know. That’s why we have to use another method or we’ll lose her soon.”

I was confused. I had no idea about they were talking about, neither Atsuko nor Yuki. I thought they were talking about how Jurina transformed, or rather be what made Jurina transform. I was too curious about her identity so much that I couldn’t wait any longer.

“Anou…” I said, caught the attention of Minami and Mayu. “Can we know what you’re talking about?”

Minami and Mayu looked at each other for a second and then at the same time let out a sigh.

“I guess we should tell you anyways since we’re ally.” Minami sadly said. “Mayu, do you want to do the job?”

“No. I’m too tired to tell the story. You do it.” Mayu answered and buried her head deeper into Yuki shoulder.

“Fine, you little mouse.” Minami glared at Mayu then turned to me. “OK… You all know that in our clan, me, Mayu and Kuumi are full-blood vampires right?”

The three of us nodded then Minami continued. “Well… Jurina is Mayu’s cousin… but they aren’t related…”

That piece of information did shock me. “What do you mean by they aren’t related? Aren’t they cousins?” I asked her doubtfully.

“Not really… Jurina isn’t in Watanabe family. She’s adopted by Mayu’s aunt when she was little. It’s a long story, you know…”

“Don’t worry Takahashi-san. We have a lot of time.” I answered, waiting for the story.

“Ok then. But call me Minami or Takamina please. Anyways…” Minami cleaned her throat then continued. “Jurina was originally from the human world. Her mother was a human, very beautiful woman. About a hundred years ago, on one day, her mother was bitten by a full-blood vampire and somehow got pregnant with that vampire. Don’t ask me how she got pregnant, OK?” The midget glared at us. I was about to ask her that but decided not to. Well… I didn’t want to know anyway.

“She was carrying Jurina while the vampire virus slowly eating her human soul and body. The virus also affected Jurina, turned her into a degenerated vampire when she was just a fetus. As for her mother, well, she became a low-class vampire and wandered around her hometown. Until one day, she died when delivering Jurina… Or rather be… Jurina killed her… That was the day Mayu and her aunt found Jurina also. When they arrived, they saw little Jurina drinking her own mother’s blood. It was a very horrible screen back then.

At first, Mayu and her aunt were planning to kill the baby but then they changed their mind. They took Jurina back to their home and cured her. The only way for a human to stop turning into a degenerated vampire is to drink a full-blood vampire’s blood. So Mayu’s aunt gave Jurina her blood. Slowly, Jurina gained her human personalities back and became a half-blood vampire. But since she already drank from a degenerated vampire, her blood is still affected and she can lose her human soul if she doesn’t drink enough blood of a full-blood vampire. And also, since she’s a half-blood vampire, she needs human blood to survive, not like us.

When she lives with us, Mayu is the one who takes care of her and gives her blood. But day by day, the seal on Jurina’s back that Mayu made to control the monster inside her gets weaker. That’s why Jurina needs more blood from Mayu to keep the seal or else, she’ll transform into the monster that you saw from the last fight.”

As I was listening to the story, my heart ached badly. I did not know that Jurina was used to be one of us, a human. But we were luckier than her; she was already affected when she was still inside her mother. And yet I could imagine how painful she was to know that she killed her own mother. It was a very sad, tragedy story of Jurina. I could understand why her eyes were always filled with sorrow, pain and loneliness. I did not know why but I really want to stay by her side, comfort her and sooth all of her pain.

“So… what’s the problem that you were talking about?” I quietly asked.

“Well… Drinking blood like that only makes Mayu get weaker and weaker so we can’t keep doing this. It’s not good for both Jurina and Mayu. So currently, we’re planning to replace the seal by another one. But the problem is… we need a human to make this kind of seal.” Minami answered.

“What kind of seal is that?” I raised an eyebrow.

“It’s a special seal, made of human blood. With this seal, Jurina won’t need too much Mayu’s blood in a longer time. She will need more human blood in exchange but she only can drink from the one who gives out their blood to make the seal. But that human can control Jurina. Well, to make it simple, who makes the seal can tame Jurina, both normal and monster forms.”

“Hmm… Can control a vampire but becomes a living blood tank for that vampire? What a nice exchange.” Atsuko said sarcastically.

“I’m not asking you to do that. We have many other options to do but that is our best. It’ll be our last choice when we completely lose control of Jurina. She’s like our little sister. We don’t want to lose her so we’ll do anything to control her monster when we can.”

Thinking for awhile, I agreed with Atsuko that the human seal was quite a risk. If I did that, I would become Jurina’s blood supplier and maybe she would drink from me every day. That might make me weak or worse, die. But somehow… I wasn’t afraid of that. If my blood was a cure for her, then I would be willing to become her tamer and blood supplier. I would pull her out of the darkness.

“I’ll do it.” I said, made everyone looked at me surprisingly.

“What did you say?” Minami and Atsuko asked at the same time.

“I said, I’ll make the seal.” I said once again.

“What?!?” Both Atsuko and Yuki yelled at the same time. Even Mayu and Minami were staring at me with their eyes wide opened.

“Do you know what you just said, Rena? Or I heard it wrong that you’re willing to make the seal for Jurina?” Atsuko asked, tried to prove that she heard me wrong.

“No, you didn’t mishear me, Atsuko. I mean what I said. I’m willing to help Jurina. I owe her a lot when she saved my life twice.”

“… Rena-san… Are you sure about your decision? You know… It’s very risky for you…” Minami asked again.

“Yes, I’m sure. I don’t think I’ll die so easily. Don’t worry. I can handle this.” I smiled. Hopefully they wouldn’t doubt my decision anymore.

I could see Minami and Mayu were hesitant and confused for awhile when Atsuko and Yuki just sighed. They knew I could be very stubborn when I had made my decision about something so they couldn’t do anything to it.

“Just one more time. Are you sure you’re willing to do this, Rena-san?” Minami asked me seriously.

“Yes.” I looked at her eyes, said with all of my passion.

“… OK then… We’ll do it tomorrow… when Jurina wakes up. Mayu will teach you how to control the seal and Jurina since she’s the closest person to Jurina. Is that fine, Mayu?”

“Yeah yeah whatever.” Mayu gave me her blank look. “I’m too tired to do anything anyways.” I nodded and smiled thankfully to Mayu.

“You should rest, Mayuyu.” Yuki stroked Mayu’s hair gently.

“I don’t need that. I’m just thirsty right now.”

“You can drink from me, Mayuyu. You should drink some to keep you strong and healthy.” Yuki smiled and took out a knife from her pocket. I was about to stop her but Atsuko stopped me first.

“Don’t worry Rena. Just let Yuki do it. We don’t turn into vampire when they drink our blood unless they bite us.”

I watched Yuki cut her wrist and let her blood flow out. She raised her wrist near to Mayu’s face, offering her blood for the girl.

“Here you are, Mayuyu. Don’t drink too much ‘because I need to go out with Atsuko tonight.”

“OK.” Mayu automatically answered like a cyborg and held on Yuki’s wrist. Her black eyes turned yellow. Slowly, she lifted Yuki’s wrist up to her mouth and licked off the blood tastily. She gently savored the warm blood like it was the most delicious thing in the world. Because of all Mayu’s gentle tongue movements, Yuki let out a small moan.

The room was unconsciously getting hotter when Mayu moved from Yuki’s wrist to her arm and then her neck, which was given a passionate kiss.

An erotic girl… Wow… Not wanting to disturb them or watch the next coming screen, I, Atsuko and Minami walked back to our rooms.

I had to turn the music on so that I wouldn’t hear the loud moans, mostly from Yuki, coming from the living room. Geez… These two couldn’t get their own room huh? I hoped Kanon wouldn’t be like them.

Please read and review :)

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: PJ48 Gakuen [Chapter 4] 6/09 | Wmatsui, Mayuki, Atsumina, Kuminon
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 06:58:44 PM »
This fic is more and more interesting! I'm really curious about Jurina, what will happen when she find out what Rena does...
And I'm waiting for MaYuki too :)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 07:22:56 PM »
I like it when you write the most at my review~

This chapter was......ah!!!!  :drool:   Mayuki are the best.....I wanted to read more but Rena decided to leave......

I want to see Mayu making Yuki a vampire~ eternal love~

Mayu is sooooo bold and Yuki is so careful with Mayu......they make a wonderful couple!!!! I really love your story!!! and the Mayuki in it~I wonder if there will be a chapter where you will move to Yuki or Mayu's pov?

I cant wait for the bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please update soon~~~~
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2012, 08:22:15 PM »
This fanfic is being really interesting  :w00t:
The Mayuki scene so hot  :drool:
Jurina will be something like Rena slave hm  :hehehe:
I can't wait for the next chapters  :kekeke:

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2012, 09:00:29 PM »
Waaaah!!  :shocked Rena is ready to become the seal of Jurina. Sweet!!!! :wub:

Mayuki scene is so hot !! :heart: And the next is Mayuki extra :twothumbs! Can't wait for that!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »
wow two chapter's Mayuki devlopped so fast  :on bleed:
so hot Mayuki  :on_hot:
I didn't know Jurina had a sad past like this  :fainted:
Rena is the seal of Jurina being saved by Jurina twince is only an excuse Rena madethe truth she love Jurina  :on cigar:
I can't wait for Wmatsui's hot time  :mon bleed2:
it's become really interesting  :ding:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2012, 11:20:59 PM »
WOW!!!! Mayuki!!!!
I wonder if the seal need something special like a kiss~ hehe~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2012, 04:22:20 AM »
wow.. poor juriboy T_T.. jajajaj acchan :D you are so funny teasing minami :D

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 05:27:35 AM »
Really like the Jurina backstory :D The chapter was a nice development ^^ Enjoyed reading it :D Atsumina cute as always ^^ Thanks ffor the update :D

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 08:58:27 AM »
THANKS FOR UPDATING SO FAST :D

REALLY LIKE IT!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE..

THANK YOU..
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 11:55:44 AM »
“OK.” Mayu automatically answered like a cyborg and held on Yuki’s wrist. Her black eyes turned yellow. Slowly, she lifted Yuki’s wrist up to her mouth and licked off the blood tastily. She gently savored the warm blood like it was the most delicious thing in the world. Because of all Mayu’s gentle tongue movements, Yuki let out a small moan.

The room was unconsciously getting hotter when Mayu moved from Yuki’s wrist to her arm and then her neck, which was given a passionate kiss.

An erotic girl… Wow… Not wanting to disturb them or watch the next coming screen, I, Atsuko and Minami walked back to our rooms.

I had to turn the music on so that I wouldn’t hear the loud moans, mostly from Yuki, coming from the living room. Geez… These two couldn’t get their own room huh? I hoped Kanon wouldn’t be like them.

:mon blood: Oh GOD! Why are they doing it so openly LOL
I really like it when you write from Rena-chans view it's easier to follow.
Jurinas past is so sad :mon waterworks:
But I can't wait for next update! I wonder if Jurina will be OK with this  :mon chilly:
Oh and I sense AtsuMina love here *smirk

Thank you for your update!
ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2012, 01:08:09 PM »
@Kiri-el: I don't know? Maybe... She'll shout out loud I guess? xDDDD Glad that you enjoyed the chapter. thanks for reading my story.

@yuukimoko: Hahaha. Here is your present. A whole OS written in Yuki's POV xD even though I disappointed you that there was no lemon though... I could write lemon but.... I don't wanna lose much blood and I don't wanna spoil my story > ^ <;; So this is all you can get from the adult screen. Sorry. Thanks for supporting me  :heart:

@Juribait: Well, basically, Rena can control Jurina like... punishment or something like that. Jurina still can act on her own.... But yeah, you're right. Jurina is some kind of slave of Rena xDDDD Thanks for reading my fic :)

@Chanaline: ;D hot right? It would be hotter after this OS xDDD Thanks for reading my fic.

@mo-chan: Well, it's just because Mayuki is already there before Rena and Kanon went to Tokyo :) You'll know after this OS. Wmatsui's hot time??? HAHAHA There will be one but not so soon though xDDDDDD Thanks for reading my fic.

@kahem: Not really though. No kiss is involved in this seal, just to make the romance between Wmatsui get harder and more interesting. :lol: Thanks for reading my story.

@Haruko: :)) Yeah, Jurina's freedom is officially ended!!! MUAHAHAHA! Thanks for reading my fic :)

@arrow27: Thanks for reading my story. I'm glad that you enjoy it so far :heart:

@Wmatsui22: I will :) I'm not going to drop this fic like I did to the Vietnamese ver xDDDD Well... it's jsut because I can't do two things at the same time so I focused on the english ver first then the vietnamese ver. Thanks for supporting me :)

@Megumi: Prepare to get more goosebump and blood-lose!!!! Muahahaha! xDDD The narrator of this fic is Rena so I think most of the screen will be in Rena's POV. Anyways, I'm very glad that you like the update. Thanks for supporting me :heart:

Note: So here comes the first OS of my fic. Just note that it's not in Rena's POV anymore, only for this update. And it's an OS just because many people were curious about Mayuki so I made this. After this update, the main story will be continued. Please enjoy~

Chapter 4.5: Mayuki's OS

Hello there. Since Rena is busy so I will be the narrator in this chapter. Well, if you don’t know me, let me introduce myself once again. I’m Kashiwagi Yuki, best friend of Rena and currently a professional vampire hunter. I don’t really know the whole story so until Rena is back; let me tell you my story. It’s about how I finally found my reason to live in this world.

####################################################

Since I was born, I lost my parents in a car accident and got adopted by the Hunter organization. I was raised and trained to be a vampire hunter. I was all alone back then so I thought I exist in this world for killing vampires. I didn’t have any family or friends so I was very quiet and shy. I only trained and trained day by day until I had my first friend. Her name, as you all know, is Maeda Atsuko. She also lost her parents and got accepted into the organization. She was chosen to be my partner. She is a very active, energetic and kind girl so she easily dragged me out of my lonely corner. We became friends and with her help, I got myself some other friends but I was only closed to Atsuko, Rena and Kanon.

On one day, I and Atsuko received an order to move to Tokyo. Our mission was to eliminate some high-class vampires that were detected in Tokyo. So right after we had received the order, we moved to Tokyo and started our new lives there. Our work in the first few days was a big zero. In our new home and school, we couldn’t find any sign of a high-class vampire. We did kill several vampires but they were all low classes. Atsuko and I tried to find every single corner in our neighborhood but it was still a zero.

We continued our investigation for months then we gave up. But on the day that we decided to stop, an incident that changes my life happened…

“Woah, Yukirin~ I can’t take it anymore! We’ve been here for 2 years now and there is no sign of any high-class vampire around here. Did they give us the wrong direction?” Atsuko complained while we were in our house.

“I thought so but I did ask our boss again and he said that the direction is right. I think we need to keep searching around. Maybe we’ve missed somewhere.” I said, kept cooking our dinner.

“Mou~ Seriously? I don’t want to do this anymore~ I want to go back to Nagoya with Rena and Kanon. I miss them.”

“So do I. But this is our job. We have to finish it or else, we’ll get punishment.” I sighed, left the kitchen and put my jacket on. “I’m going out to buy some more food. I’ll be back in a few minutes. Do you want to buy anything?”

“No thanks. Just be careful and come back soon.”

“OK. I’m out.” I said one last time before heading out.

Walking under the snow, I went to the nearest convenient shop. On my way to the shop, I had to go pass a small alley, where the vampires usually hanged out. I was a little afraid but it was the shortest way, I didn’t want Atsuko to worry about so I decided to go through the alley. I expected to meet a few vampires when I passed through and guess what? They did come but… there were more of them than I expected. I thought they had been waiting for me because the number was over fifty. Usually, there were no more than ten of vampires wandering in an alley.

I was trapped between a bunch of hungry vampires hopelessly. I did bring my guns along but there were too many of them so I didn’t think I could fight them all. I took out my black shiny guns, pointed at the drooling vampires. I had to take any chance to get out of there. A few vampires tried to attack me first but I was fast enough to dodge all of them and shot them right in the head. However, my shots made the rest become more aggressive. They all attacked me at the same time.

As fast as I could, I dodged and shot every vampire that came near me. But there were so many of them and speed wasn’t my specialty so I got some scratches on my arms and face, especially a bleeding wound on my cheek that a vampire gave me by its claws. The smell of my blood made them become even more aggressive and hungry. Soon or later, I was trapped between the wall behind me and many hungry mouths. It was useless to escape. I was thinking that my life would end like that. No one could save me.

But before I lost all of my hope, a small figure in a white hoodie appeared in front of me, shielded me from the vampires. I stared at the small person, wondered what was happening. Then, in a blink of the eye, the person made a move, killed all the presented vampires. All I knew was the ash of died vampires and the deadly screams in the darkness. After a few seconds, there were only me and the stranger who had saved my life. I pulled myself from the wall, ignored the pain that finally came from the injuries I got. I thought the person was another hunter so I walked closer to his/her.

“Anou…”

“Are you stupid or something, baka human?” Before I could thank the person, he/she spoke. A young, high-pitched, girly and very clear voice. It must be a young girl. But did she say I’m stupid?

“Woah… Don’t be rude, OK? I was about to thank you but now I don’t want to anymore.” I said, quite pissed off.

“No need to thank me. I don’t want another stupid human to die and then blame everything on us.”

“Who’s going to blame you when you’re a hunter?” I was surprised a little bit.

“I’m a hunter? Indeed you’re baka. Look again and see who I am.” I heard the girl laughed and then she turned round.

To my surprise, under the white hood, I saw her eyes, glowing in the darkness. They weren’t black or brown; they were yellow, shining like gold. Her pink-white skin and long black silky hair made her a beauty. She was a high-class vampire.

“You…. Vampire…” I stood back, pointed my guns at her.

“Again, stupid. I’m a full-blood vampire, you know. Your weapons won’t hurt me. I’m not like those degenerated monsters. Anyways, you should realize that If I wanted to kill you then you would have already died, not standing here and talk to me now.” The girl chuckled. She had her point. I would have died by now if she wanted to. So I decided to lower my guns but still kept my guard up.

“… OK… Even we’re enemies but you saved my life. Thank you.”

“I said no need for that. And I’m not an enemy to anyone. I don’t like fighting.” The girl shrugged then suddenly, she stared at the opening wound on my cheek. “You should do something with that wound or else, more vampires will come here. Your blood is quite attractive and… nice. It’s not good to let it bleeding like that. Let me help you.”

I startled when I knew what she was talking about. She approached me, slowly while I stepped back until my back faced the wall. She pressed her body to mine, tip-toed to reach my face. Our faces were so closed that I could feel her cold breath on my cheek.

“Relax. I’m not gonna bite you.” She whispered to my ear.

My body was frozen. When I felt a sudden warm and a soft wet thing moving on my cheek, my eyes immediately closed, waiting for the pain from my neck. But nothing came. There was only the comfortable warm on my cheek and a weird feeling rising inside my stomach. She was licking my blood and cleaning the wound on my cheek. Her tongue moved so gently that I had to try my best to hold back a moan. My body was on fire. I bet if I could see my face, it would be like a tomato. My heart was beating so fast that I could hear the beats clearly in my ears.

After a few seconds, I felt her body moved off mine. Along with a chuckle, she spoke.

“You should see your face now. It’s so funny. What did you think I would do to you huh, bakablack?”

I opened my eyes, watched her laughing. I turned away to hide my embarrassment but I guessed It was useless by now. Accidentally, I touched my cheek. The wound had been healed.

“Don’t you know that full-blood’s saliva can cure scratches and wounds?” She said again, amusingly.

“N-No…”

“Well… Now you know. My job is done so I’ll go now. Since you’re quite interesting, I think we might see each other again, human.” She said then turned around to leave.

“Wait!” I called her, made her stop and looked at me.

“What now? You want me to take you home?”

“No… but…” Suddenly, I felt so embarrassed and nervous. “… Thank you for saving my life… Can I know your name?”

“…” She stared at me for awhile. Possibly, there was a smirk on her face. “Call me Nezumi. And don’t worry about that. We’ll meet again, soon.” Right after that, she vanished like she was never there from the beginning.

I stood there, stared at the empty space and thought about the whole incident. My heart wasn’t stop racing and the name “Nezumi” escaped from my throat unconsciously.

###################################################

After that night, I tried to find Nezumi everywhere I could but there was no sign of the girl. I had never met her again though. I also went outside more and went to that alley purposely, where we first met; hopefully, I would meet her there. But except for few low-class vampires, I didn’t see any small figure in a white hoodie. I was very eager to meet the girl; even Atsuko started worrying about my strange actions. I, hopelessly, wanted to see Nezumi again.

“…rin… rikin… Yukirin… YUKIRIN!!!!” Startled, I snapped out of my thought about Nezumi, almost fell off my chair. “What happened to you, Yukirin? I’ve been calling you many times but you’re like a soulless person. What were you thinking about? DO you know what time is it?”

I stared at the mad Atsuko, tried analyzing what she said. Looking around, I noticed that there were only us in the classroom. Everyone had already gone home.

“Oh… Gomene.”

“Geez… Yukirin, seriously, what’s going on? You’ve been so weird after that night. Has that vampire hypnotized you or something?” I didn’t think Atsuko was right. She didn’t hypnotize me… She attracted me… I couldn’t stop thinking about her, especially her cute angelic voice. I wanted to hear that voice again.

“No… It’s nothing. Let’s go home.” Ignored the blank look of Atsuko, I grabbed my bag and went out. I heard she let out a sigh and finally walked next to me.

“By the way, Yukirin, since you were so distracted today, I’ll tell you a news from the under grade. There is a new transfer student in the freshman.”

“Why do I need to know that?” I looked at her.

“Well, she’s a newbie and yet she got herself a fan club already. I heard that she is very cute and blah blah blah. You should go check on her. Maybe she’s the one that you’re looking for.”

I looked at Atsuko in shock and surprise. How did she know that I was looking for Nezumi?

“Wait… how did you…. Never mind… How can you tell that she is her or not?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t met your vampire girl yet so it’s just my guess. You should go see her. She’s possibly on the rooftop now.” Atsuko answered, not even bothered to look at me and kept walking.

“She’s NOT MINE!” I stopped, shouted at Atsuko in embarrassment.

“Yeah yeah, whatever. I’m waiting for you at home. Be careful, will you? No matter how nice she is, she’s still a full-blood vampire.” Atsuko laughed and left me alone.

I was quite pissed off when she teased me like that but I didn’t mind. All I cared was to find that new girl as soon as possible so I ran to the rooftop. When I reached there, I saw nothing but the orange sky. Looking around, I tried to find the white hoodie. Instead, I found a small figure, as tall as Nezumi, stood by the fence and looked down at the street. I guessed it was the new student that Atsuko were talking about. Just looking at her back side, I already thought that she was very cute. She had long black hair, straight bang and white skin. No wonder why she got a fan club in the first day of school.

Time passed, I didn’t know how long I stood there and watched the girl. Something about that girl really attracted me. As if she could hear my thought, the girl turned around and smiled at me.

“How long are you going to stare at me like that, senpai?” Her voice… it was just like Nezumi’s. It was so beautiful. Even her face was similar to Nezumi, except for her dark brown eyes.

“Senpai? Are you OK?” Too busy with my own thought, I didn’t notice when she approached me. When I gained back my consciousness, the girl was standing in front of me. There were just a few inches between us. Realizing how closed we were, my face turned crimson.

“Ah… Yes… I’m fine… I’m sorry for staring at you like that…” I avoided her gaze, hid my red face.

“Nah, it’s fine. I’m used to be stared at anyways.” She smiled again and then looked up. “It’s getting dark so I think I should go home now. You too, senpai. It’s very nice to meet you.” She bowed at me.

“… Nice to meet you too…” I bowed back. I got a smile as a return and then the girl walked passed me. She skipped to the doorway but right before opening it, she turned around and said to me.

“Oh I forgot to ask for your name. Do you mind telling me your name, senpai?”

“Ah... No… My name is Kashiwagi Yuki. You can call me Yuki.” I startled a little bit when she asked for my name. Suddenly felt the need of her name, I immediately asked. “What’s yours?”

She again smiled to me. But this time, it was more like a smirk, very familiar to me. It was just like how Nezumi smirked at that night.

“I’m Watanabe Mayu. Just call me Mayu… or if you like… Nezumi. See you again… Yuki.” She winked, which made my heart skip a beat.

Then… she disappeared. I didn’t manage to say anything. But one thing that I knew. Nezumi, or her real name Mayu, already took my heart with her.

##############################################################

Day by day, my relationship with Mayu was getting better. We were like glued to each other. We even called each other by our nick names. I would always go to her class during breaks and have lunch with her. We talked about everything that we could think of and never got bored. From her story, I knew that she was living with her cousin and her friends. They were all high-class vampires like her. But she said that they didn’t drink human blood. They only drank animal blood to stay survive. She would drink human blood when she needed strength to fight. And more, she told me that “Nezumi” was her code name when she was in vampire form. Telling about her family proved that she trusted me, which made me happy like I’d never been.

Even though, I sometimes got myself into troubles with her fan club but she would always there to protect me. Also I had to hide this from Atsuko since I was afraid that she would do something bad to Mayu or report it to the head quarter. But still, Atsuko knew about us somehow and what a best friend she was. Atsuko supported us by keeping our secret but she kept telling me to be careful about Mayu. I didn’t care about that though. If Mayu wanted to kill me then she would have already done it.

On one day, about 5 months after our first met, I and Mayu were sitting in the living room, watching an anime that I just bought while Atsuko was out for shopping. Mayu visited my house sometimes when Atsuko was out. During those times, we watched animes and ate dinner together. And in those times, Mayu showed another side of her. Normally, at school, she was like a cyborg girl, always had a blank expression on her face. But when she was with me, she was very cute, funny, always clung on me, and held my hand. And yet… she was a real pervert…. She wasn’t so innocent like I thought. Well… basically, she was hundreds years older than me… I shouldn’t have expected her to be innocent…

But anyways, this time, Mayu was pretty quiet. She was holding my hand but she didn’t say anything or try to molest me; she was really serious. I had noticed her weird attitude when she walked into my house and it didn’t change much. Sometimes, she gave out a small sigh and kept doing that during the anime. I couldn’t take it anymore so I turned off the TV and looked at her.

“Mayuyu, is there anything bother you?” I could see that she was avoiding my gaze. Her cyborg face, it annoyed me.

“No… It’s nothing… Don’t mind about me…”

“I do mind, Mayuyu. We’re friends, right? I have rights to know about your problems. Tell me and we will solve it together.” I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around but yet she refused to look at me.

“It’s not simple like you think. Just forget it. It’s none of your business.”

“No. If it’s your problem then it’s also my business! Because I lo….” Before the word “love” slipped out of my mouth, I managed to stop and shut my mouth, looked away to hide my crimson face. My sudden pause caused Mayu to look at me in surprise. I hoped she didn’t hear what I said.

“Because you what?” Oh damn, she heard me…

“Um… Because I…” I let go of her shoulders, turned away from her gaze. I had always wanted to confess my feeling. I wanted to tell her my heart was beating for her. I wanted to tell her how much I loved her.

“Yukirin?”

“Mayuyu…” I looked at her, locked our gazes together. Reaching to hold her hand firmly, I took all of my strength to finally confess. “Mayuyu… Since the time you saved me in that alley, you’ve attracted me without me noticed it. I thought I was just hypnotized but when I met you again on the rooftop, I knew that I’ve fallen for your charms. I knew since that time, you took my heart with you. I can never stop thinking about you. Whenever we’re together, my heart won’t stop racing. Mayuyu… there is one thing I need you to know…”

“Yukirin…” She looked at me with her eyes wide opened. Yes, she knew what I was about to say.

“Mayuyu… I love you with all my heart. Will stay with me forever?” Finally, I confessed to her. But not like what I expected, her blank look didn’t change. Instead, she let out a heavy sigh.

“Yukirin… Listen… I was going to tell you something too… I…” She spoke in difficult. “I’m sorry… but we can’t meet each other anymore.”

My heart sank when she said that. I unconsciously let go of her hands; tears started rolling down on my cheeks.

“W..What did you say?... What do you mean by “we can’t meet each other anymore”, Mayu?”

“… It’s just… we can’t… We’re from two different worlds, Yukirin… If we keep being together like this, you’ll be in danger.”

“I don’t care who we are. I don’t care being in danger. All I want is to be with you.”

“Yukirin. Stop being like a child. Think! Haven’t you noticed the accidents happened lately? Most of them had evident that vampires were involved in the attacks. And they’re in your neighborhood. Those vampires… are following me. They’re finding me, Yukirin.” One, two, and then three, many small crystals rolled down on her pink cheeks. “If I stay with you any longer, you’ll get involved into this mess.”

“Mayu… I don’t understand…”

“Yuki… I’m sorry…” She said no more and turned away. At that time, my mind was blank. I couldn’t think anything to say to her. My heart ached so much that I couldn’t bear with it. She was leaving me. I couldn’t face the truth that she actually left me alone so I ran out of the house to nowhere, ignored Mayu calling for me.

It was raining outside but I cared less. I kept running, not mind about the cold stinging on my skin. I ran and ran, until I was run out of energy and stopped by the alley where I first met Mayu. I leaned on the wall and cried. Water drops mixed up with my tears, I let myself cried out loud, and hopefully the pain in my heart would disappear. I was so heartbroken that I didn’t even notice someone was approaching me.

I could feel someone was standing in front of me. I was hoping it was Mayu but no.

When I looked up, sharp ugly teeth welcomed me. It was a degenerated vampire who had heard my cry and came here. Immediately, I searched in my pocket for my guns but then I realized that I had left them at home. I was so depressed and careless that I forgot my weapons.

I stared at the red bloody eyes, not knowing what to do. I was thinking that, finally my time had come.

“YUKIRIN!!!!”

Suddenly, a voice shouted my name. And what happened next was the vampire turned into ash.

Standing behind, it was Mayu, holding a white sword, gasping for air. There was water coming from her golden eyes but I couldn’t tell whether it was her tears or rain. She stared at me with anger and almost yelled at me.

“Kashiwagi Yuki! What were you thinking, baka!?!?!?! Running out under the rain without bringing any weapon with you? Do you still have your brain or NOT!?!?!?!”

I looked at her in surprise. This was the first time I had ever saw Mayu angry like that. She slowly walked to me. Her eyes were glowing in anger. When I saw Mayu raised her hand, I closed my eyes, waiting for a slap coming. But there was no pain. Instead, a warm feeling wrapped around my body and a loud noise came. I slowly opened my eyes. Mayu was hugging me. Her face buried into my chest while her hands held tight on me. I could even hear her sniffing.

“You Bakarin… You don’t know how much I worried about you when you ran out like that. You scared me a lot… I thought I’d lost you forever…” She said. Her voice was shaking. Possibly because she was crying. Unconsciously, my tears fell again. I wrapped myself to her body, held her closer. Regarding that we were standing under the rain and soaked, I didn’t feel cold. Instead, it was so warm and comfortable, to feel Mayu’s body leaned on mine.

“I’m sorry, Mayuyu…” I whispered to her ear.

“Baka! Promise me, Yukirin… Promise me you won’t run away from me like that again…”

“I promise… But you have to stay with me forever in order to protect me.” Hearing what I said, Mayu immediately looked up.

“But I ca-…” Before she could finished her sentence, my lips already landed on hers. I took this chance to show her my love. Whatever would happen after this, I didn’t regret that I gave her my first kiss.

At first, Mayu was startled by the kiss but then she responded to it. She closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my closer to her while one of my hands was on her waist and the other was running through her wet hair. Love mixed up with rain, we kissed with all our passion. The kiss lasted for a few minutes until air became necessary, we let go of each other, gasping for air. Our forehead touched and we looked at each other.

“I love you Mayuyu.”

“… I love you too Yukirin… I love you so much that I can’t leave you alone…” She said and made my heart skip a beat again.

“So… You mean… You’ll stay with me forever?” I asked her, not believe in what I just heard.

“Yes, Bakarin. Even though forever is such a long time, I’ll do anything to stay with you as long as I can. I guess my heart has finally found what it needs after hundreds years.”

She pulled me into another kiss, which didn’t last long like the first one. Thinking that standing under the rain like this wasn’t a good idea, I and Mayu decided to go back my house. When we had taken shower, Atsuko hadn’t come home yet so we wanted to have our private time my room.

####################################################

It started with a small talk and a cuddle on my bed. But the room was getting hotter and hotter when Mayu was on top of me, kissing me passionately. Our tongues fought for domination and after a few seconds, Mayu won, freely to explore everything inside my mouth. I couldn’t help but let out a moan when I feel her cold hand snuggling under my shirt and massaging my bare abdomen. Her naughty hand started unbuttoning my shirt without breaking our kiss. My hands on her waist also made their move; they ran under her shirt and massaged her back, caused the girl on top of me to shiver. When Mayu finished unbuttoning my shirt, she broke the kiss and leaned down to kiss my neck while her hands massaged my half-naked breasts.

My body shuddered by the new feeling that I had never experienced before. It was so new and I enjoyed it. I was so happy that my first was with Mayu.

Tasting enough of my neck, Mayu moved up, gave me a small peck and looked at me in the eyes.

“Are you sure… you want to continue?” She asked me gently.

I looked back at her and smiled. Running my fingers through her silky black hair, I pulled her down for another kiss.

“I have nothing to regret this. Please… Mayuyu… make me yours…” I said when we broke the kiss.

Hearing my answer, Mayu smiled happily and went in for another tongue battle.

Her skilled hands control my body. Our naked bodies felt the warmth of love.

In that night, our love was granted. Two people from two different worlds became one.

I, Kashiwagi Yuki, finally belonged to a vampire called Watanabe Mayu…

#################################################

What next? As you all know, few months later, Rena and Kanon moved in with us. I couldn’t let them know about me and Mayu since I know how much they hate vampires. So I almost went broke to have Atsuko to keep the secret for me. Also I could only meet Mayu in secret but our relationship was good as it ever be.

Nothing can break us apart.

Cheesy Chessy~ Cheese is everywhere~ Wow... I got a lot of goosebump when I wrote this OS @___@... And got nosebleed while imagining the bed screen.

Oh well... Please read and review~

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
cheesy...cheesy..  :inlove:

sweet mayuki.. i can't stop myself from smiling while reading it..  :twothumbs

you're a great writer sayuki-san!! the story is clear and understandable..

are you really a writer on real life?? hehehe..  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - ITOSHIKUTEKOISHISUGITE