JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Se Tsu Na

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 132213 times)

Offline jimmy

• I'm not a cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki in Friday magazine
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2007, 09:52:10 PM »
Miki means money for Tsunku.

Meant. Idols lose a lot of their fanbase when they are involved in a scandal, and especially this kind (ie being in a relationship). Her only hope is going the Yaguchi route of apologizing and then trying to move into a different career (Yaguchi's mainly a TV Talent now), where having a boyfriend isn't a big deal. Whatever she decides to do now, her pop idol days are in the past. Hopefully she makes it in the TV Talent world (at least we'll still see her), she has enough character for it, not as much as Yaguchi, true, but if Satoda Mai can make a successful go of it why can't she?

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2007, 10:00:11 PM »
If she goes, there goes the last reason to bother with MM and H!P.

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2007, 10:01:29 PM »
why does all "fans" freak out when they get a life? X_X

Offline Hitsu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2007, 10:12:39 PM »
I don't give a damn if she's really with that guy....the problem is that fucking Friday magazine that loves to screw up with my favourite members from h!p. First Aibon...now Miki!
If Miki is gone, Morning Musume will mean nothing to me...I'll just completly switch to berryz.

I never know what to expect from UFA...they are most of the time really severe on their decisions, but I just hope Tsunku does something and protect her. They can't lose Miki because of shit like that.

i'm sad...that's all!

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2007, 10:16:13 PM »
This is so fk funny !  ;D
It seems like Friday loves the Hello Project  :hiakhiakhiak:
H!P is the best

So much scandal in the past 2years  :D

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2007, 10:18:27 PM »
I really hope its just a misunderstanding (with paparrazi taking pics from weird angles) and can clear up just as that.
Like "Just friends", end of comment.

I'd be seriously depressed if Miki left like this. Starting as leader, beginning to build a solid MM fanbase and doing a GAM tour. :'(
I don't care about any UFA 'rule'. And If Miki needs to leave MM/H!P, I hope Miki herself makes the decision on her future. not UFA or some photos (i know that doesn't make much sense... but whatever).

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »

...because we love them as singers. We love the music they make and we'll miss them when they leave~

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2007, 10:25:37 PM »
Mainly because this kind of scandals destroy an H!P idol career.

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2007, 10:40:33 PM »
thats not what i mean -.-

like tsuji it turned out ok ... i still hear people talking about how they hate her for that and stuff -.-

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2007, 10:45:18 PM »
these scandals never seems to amaze me, oh well, hope everything is alright with mikitty since her GAM concert with ayaya is coming up soon :)

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2007, 10:48:42 PM »
And free publicity to go with it too! :D

Don't know about you guys but I'm dying to know what UFA's response will be, if anything. I don't think it will be harsh, it's just I'm more worried if Miki may do a Mari. :s

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2007, 10:52:23 PM »
And free publicity to go with it too! :D

Don't know about you guys but I'm dying to know what UFA's response will be, if anything. I don't think it will be harsh, it's just I'm more worried if Miki may do a Mari. :s
I really hope it's not true, but you never know, she might end up doing that. Just got to wait and see what happens. *vanishes into mid air* :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 10:53:23 PM by Kira-sama »

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2007, 10:55:25 PM »
thats not what i mean -.-

like tsuji it turned out ok ... i still hear people talking about how they hate her for that and stuff -.-
Overall, people's just really worried, not angry.

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2007, 11:04:13 PM »
oi, here we go again...
Honestly, I can't see anything really bad happening to Miki. Wonder what UFA is going to say, if anything. I hate it when there's an over-reaction because idols happen to be people too. It's not it's totally un-Miki like Aibon or Tsuji (though everyone thought she'd be with Aya XD)
In the event that she does leave MM, I don't think I'll really mind. MM is practically dead to me already. She concentrate on GAM or solo stuff.
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2007, 11:08:56 PM »
i dunno know if it's true, but after thinking it over, if it is true than i would be okay with it, just as long as UFA don't be stupid enough to Terminate her, she is vital to Morning Musume and GAM and also H!P.
as a fan, when i hear news like this, i'm shock at first, don't know what to think, but after thinking it over, i'm happy for her if she's ever does dating, cuz these girls, although their idols, they also need love and happiness. as a fan, all i could do is support her, and i love her.
 it's not like she did anything bad or illegal, depending on how u see it.  She probably violate the UFA policy, but to me the policy should be if ur under 20, no romantic relationships, 20 and over, maybe, and if ur Nakazawa Yuko, get a boyfriend already, all ur juniors is passing u.

I gotta say, that shouji is a very lucky bastard.  good job.  
If UFA is gonna be such a jerk as to let Miki go, i have an incredible urge to fly over to japan and slap the president of UFA, just thinking about this.  if she wants a boyfriend, let her, she's 22, true fans out there should understand their needs and support them. I think miki would survive this anywayz, she tough like that.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 11:18:11 PM »
I seriously think there's nothing wrong with being shocked, especially if you're a fan.  Good for you BigDnm01 :)

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 11:19:33 PM »
I hope this is like children. You discipline the fuck out of the first one, the sixth one, you let play
with fire and knives.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 11:39:13 PM »
oh i just remembered,  with all this news, they'll probably be a lot of Crazy Miki-wotas roaming the streets, riots about to breakout, maybe Friday Magazine office would be terrorized by the Miki-wotas special task force. so those in japan, lock ur doors and be on alert. 

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2007, 11:40:46 PM »
I dont want her to leave :(

But then, I'm sick with all of this crap, why do they get themselves into these situations? Its so annoying. The guy looks like a doucebag anways. comedian my ass!
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2007, 11:44:20 PM »
Viva Mikitty!

I say she stays with Musume and Company.  Nobody messes with Fujimoto!

That is all.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Se Tsu Na