JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume Concert Tour 2007 Aki ~Bonkyu! Bonkyu! BOMB~  (Read 49590 times)

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume Concert Tour 2007 Aki ~Bonkyu! Bonkyu! BOMB~
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2008, 10:21:21 PM »
lol everyone hating on aika's perf... i liked it! XD it was so cute~

though maybe its cus i like every perf of otoko tomodachi o_o

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2008, 10:32:16 PM »
I haven't been able to watch the whole thing, but I've seen certain songs, and one thing I feel needs to be commented on is Sayumi. I know she's been improving, but MAN was she good.

Also, Kanashimi Twilight was pretty weak, which is a shame because the song is totally rocking. Hand Made City on the other hand was really awesome mainly because Eri got Miki's lines. Good choice. Aika's solo wasn't THAT bad, really. However, I LOVED Junjun + Linlin's Suki na Senpai. Too bad it was like the only time they ever got to sing solo. D: They got a major shaft and that to me is upsetting. Hopefully we get to hear a lot more of them this year.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2008, 11:52:31 PM »
I'm watching the dvd @ the moment and just past the ikkimashoi perf.  
i wish someone could translate what happen during the 2nd MC with Jun-Eri-Sayu-Reina-Lin, before the Chance! perf by Koharu.  

watching up to one hour.... what's with the puppet?  

after the puppet show, there's a perf by Ai, what song did she sang and who was the original artist?

They performed this concert for more than a couple of times already, is it always the same?  and exactly which concert is the dvd covering?

now there is something i want to confess.  This is probably the 2nd H!P concert that i really watched from beginning to end.  My First was H!P Wonderful Hearts Winter Tour 2006 DVD.  I watched it in the summer of 2006, during which my fandom started.  I loved that.  from that time, i started watching misc performance clips and such, but never really an entire concert in one sitting.

another confession is that, though i watch perfs and pvs,  i never really pay attention to the dance, at least not very attentive.  just that yes that cool/cute, or so-so, etc.  usually i listen to the music and turn my head on something and catch glimpses of it.  (btw it's not just with H!P, i do to all music videos/ perfs that i watch).  there are times i even look at the surroundings and the in the crowds instead of the dances. and When i do watches the dances, i try to look all the members, not just one (my idea of being fair to each girls, i think).

But this time i was able to sit through the entire concert and pay attention to their dances.  i always read discussions about their dances, who the best dancers, who's needs more practice, and whatnot. I have nothing to say about it since i'm don't know much about dancing nor did i pay close attention to their dances so i can't judge or give opinions. But now that i have...

First of all, let me say that H!P dancing is not something i'm use to.  I live in America, and as u may know, hip-hop have a really strong influences here and so hip-hop dance is really common, especially in the media.  even music and dance of other genre have some hip-hop style to them.  This is what i'm use to.

And, as i mentioned earlier,  i only joined the H!P fandom in summer of 2006, and it may have been 2 years already, but i think it's still too short.  and during those times, i still think of dances in a hip-hop style and sorry to say that i compare it to HP! dances.  What i realize is that....  it's totally different and no comparison can by made. At least by me.  But i realize now how good H!P dances and how good the dancers are.  i was wrong for me to compare H!P dances to hip-hop. 

H!P dancers are good, they dance in a unique and different style.  they really are good dancers.  their dances are really exciting, fun, addictive and playful.  bubblegum pop style and more.

what weird is that, i'm not a big fan of hip-hop dances either.  i just like some, mostly those with either a pop-like style, playful, exciting, fun, happy, or smooth r&b-like.  just like how i like my music.

guess this proves that just because something is different, doesn't mean it's bad. 

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2008, 11:35:22 AM »

1) i wish someone could translate what happen during the 2nd MC with Jun-Eri-Sayu-Reina-Lin, before the Chance! perf by Koharu. 

2) after the puppet show, there's a perf by Ai, what song did she sang and who was the original artist?

3) They performed this concert for more than a couple of times already, is it always the same?  and exactly which concert is the dvd covering?

1) Will translate when i get to that part and if no one translate

2) Gyutto Dakishimete by Minimoni

3) Different locations have a few small changes here and there but basically set list stays the same unless they have to change for some reason or if there is a graduation concert. As to which concert, i only know this is from Tokyo welfare meeting hall, but not the date they performed.

Btw eri looks really good in this concert, loves her hair  :heart:

Eri: I need you, SAY!

Eri: I love you, SAY!

Eri sama oshioki kibonnu  :muffin: :muffin:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2008, 07:22:51 PM »
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the trampoline that was used, its been a long time that I have seen attributes used in a MM concert.

The turtle making a perfect non-bounce landing:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVED the vtr, man I laughed so loud at that thing I was with tears flowing down my face at the end.
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #166 on: February 17, 2008, 07:36:56 PM »
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the trampoline that was used, its been a long time that I have seen attributes used in a MM concert.

I was surprised by that too. I think I mentioned it when I reviewed the concert after I saw it in Saitama. But maybe because a lot of people didn't really like the concert, they glossed over it.

I'm waiting for my DVD to come through before I watch it again.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: February 17, 2008, 08:02:21 PM »

The turtle making a perfect non-bounce landing:

I did mention it, but over @ the Kamei Eri thread.   i was suprised too, actually more like LMAO.   she's the only one that didn't bounced.  her thunder thighs absorbs the bounce and dampens the impact. 

but she did bounce in the next perf.  but it's more like she used her legs to jumped up than she was bouncing.  Those are some powerful thighs she got.  the WORLD'S GREATEST THIGHS.

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: February 17, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »
Well, seems like others don't agree, but I loved this track so much I had to rip it

Otoko Tomodachi - Mitsui Aika & v-u-den

Watch/download Stage6 HERE
Download 320kbs mp3 rip HERE
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 08:57:02 PM by ggliff »

Offline Tsujin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: February 17, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »
i kinda liked this concert, maybe cause they performed some songs that i haven't seen a while in a concert like ikimasshoi, but mostly seeing the great improvement of my lovely sayu, she really surprised me :w00t: :w00t:, she's now more confident singer, i always said that she's getting better, slowly but firmly.
shanimuni was fun, and the dolls part was  :lol: :lol: :lol:.
well, i think i'm not too demanding with them and mostly kinda like what they do.

avatar thanks to THE GREAT MIICHAN :heart: :heart:
Listen my Jmusic Podcast in Spanish JBOX
Member of the Shige Alliance
y como dice Shurastriker: Se habla español!!!  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2008, 12:06:13 AM »
OKADA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!! MITTSI KIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!! :on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2008, 01:26:56 AM »
Overall I enjoyed it a lot.

The good~
-  Super happy that they performed Hand Made City.  One of my fav songs from last year.   :heart:
-  Biyuuden ;_____;  I LOVE YOU.
-  The vocals on "Please!" were actually quite good.  I'm happy they performed it!
-  "Ikimasshoi!"!  Another great one.
-  "Otoko Tomodachi" - I totally agree that it wasn't bad at all!  Another song I love.
-  "Shabondama" was surprisingly great!  Of course it'll never be the same for me without the original Mikitty and Kaori ><  But still. 

The bad~
-  I agree that "Kanashimi" was pretty weak.  Wtf?  It felt like they were singing it in slow motion/a notch down or something strange of that nature.  What happened?
-"Suki na Sempai" was awful.  I'm sorry.. but that's one of my favourite MM songs and they totally butchered it.  Or rather.. it's more like their vocals need a lot more work.  I like the girls but still ;___;
-  The outfits.  Those puffy yellow things were terrible.  Eek.
-  "Bomb Girl."  I don't like this song ROFL.  But whatever.

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline Tsujin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:46 AM »
i hadn't seen the MCs, now i want that somebody translate de MC that sayu ruled, please, really need to know what was that about.

avatar thanks to THE GREAT MIICHAN :heart: :heart:
Listen my Jmusic Podcast in Spanish JBOX
Member of the Shige Alliance
y como dice Shurastriker: Se habla español!!!  XD

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2008, 05:47:09 AM »
Highlights of the concert for me:

1) The 3 MC segments. Seems like the Ai chan still do not have a big monthly allowance because she was only going to treat all the girls to 1... YES 1 crab only XD

2) Eri ALL over the place :heart: Not only did she lead some of the songs, she was mostly dancing on the first row right in front with either Risa/Ai/Reina. :muffin: She also took over Miki in Shanimuni  :heart:

3) Mitsi's Otoko Tomodachi & JJ's + LL's Suki Na Senpai. I'm used to hearing these 2 songs badly sung XD as mostly the singers chosed to sing were the new members. But i thought these 3 girls did good enough.

4) Choreographing for some songs. It's like Tsunku just said to the tour director, hey let them think of the dance and moves they want for the concert. I have watched a lot of concerts before and i can see that there were new moves to old songs like Ikkimashoi. Some were very odd  :bleed eyes: some were actually good and funny  :wub:

Lastly, the girls have to stop kissing Ai Chan all the time...

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #174 on: February 18, 2008, 06:16:00 AM »

why ???   :lol: :lol: :lol:

yay 2299th Post ~~~~~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #175 on: February 18, 2008, 07:58:03 AM »
Jealous? :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #176 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:45 AM »

-  "Otoko Tomodachi" - I totally agree that it wasn't bad at all!  Another song I love.

-"Suki na Sempai" was awful.  I'm sorry.. but that's one of my favourite MM songs and they totally butchered it.  Or rather.. it's more like their vocals need a lot more work.  I like the girls but still ;___;

You and I are completely opposite here. Aika RUINED otoko tomodachi for me, she cant really sing and her quivering voice just made it all the worse. And I thought JJ and LL did a fantastic job, they we're absolutely adorable, and they both shone D:
to be announced.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #177 on: February 18, 2008, 04:19:41 PM »
I found this concert quite alright, despite the relatively weaker voices compared to the last concert (Yoshizawa and Fujimoto vs Li Chun and Qian Lin).

Highlights (in no particular order):
1) Michishige's MC: I found this quite amusing, despite the high possibility of a choreographed script. Though I didn't quite understand why Michishige would push Tanaka off and just tap her head, the member bashing made up for it. XD I laughed a bit more when I realized Qian Lin was pushing back on Tanaka at the same time. :lol:

2) Shanimuni Paradise: This song was full of uber fun back in Yoshizawa's graduation concert, but with the replacement of Fujimoto with Eri, I found it even more cute (if that's possible). Maybe the idea of Fujimoto being the "elder" of MM lowered her cute factor? I don't know..

3) Dolls MC: :lol: I laughed quite a bit in this one. The idea of using dolls in a mini-skit is something I didn't think would appear in a concert, but regardless of that, it was quite funny. I especially liked the individual "powers". XD And as always, there's the Ishikawa "HAPPI~~~". XD

4) Suki na Senpai: Though I prefer the Gokkies version of the song, I have to say Li Chun and Qian Lin did ok. I'm not saying it was an outstanding performance of the song, more like they were able to sing it well enough to represent the song well.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2008, 05:56:41 PM »
..... Michishige would push Tanaka off and just tap her head .....
ne

Shanimuni Paradise: This song was full of uber fun back in Yoshizawa's graduation concert, but with the replacement of Fujimoto with Eri, I found it even more cute (if that's possible). Maybe the idea of Fujimoto being the "elder" of MM lowered her cute factor? I don't know..
hmmm ......  yeah, this one is cuter :lol:     I think Miki "cooled" it down @ S8B :lol:

Dolls MC: :lol: I laughed quite a bit in this one. The idea of using dolls in a mini-skit is something I didn't think would appear in a concert, but regardless of that, it was quite funny. I especially liked the individual "powers". XD And as always, there's the Ishikawa "HAPPI~~~". XD
Takahashi Smile ~~   "Moe ~~~~"

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2008, 09:01:32 PM »
I really want to see the whole concert~ I'm flat broke so I can't buy it...  :sweatdrop:

But I did see some perf. on veoh

~Good~
I was waiting so long for Hand Made CITY to be performed. They rocked!
JJ and LL doing Suki na senpai was really cute
Shanimuni Paradise =  :heart: :heart: Eri's landing looked like that she was surfing.  :lol:
Shabondama was GREAT. :O

anyone care to send me the tour on sendpace? (just wondering...)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:20:16 PM by niigaki_risa »
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy