JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Sakurairo

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat  (Read 57138 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat
« Reply #240 on: July 08, 2007, 03:50:56 PM »
Miki looked like an ice cream in her solo -_-;
Makes me want to lick her.

That was too easy. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kya

• Member+
« Reply #241 on: July 08, 2007, 04:36:55 PM »
^ I should have seen that coming. XD

コケて傷ついて きっときっといつか
最高の奇跡をつかめ

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: July 08, 2007, 04:50:52 PM »
I finally managed to get the ISO :D I've only watched up to Egao Yes Nude but this concert looks awesome! I love the stage and the camerawork and switching is really good. too bad for Ai-chan though :(

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2007, 02:18:27 AM »
i want that the DVD come soon to me  :wriggly:

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: July 10, 2007, 07:59:52 AM »
And I had a question, does anybody know who makes the high noise during the last "nanananana" part of Aruiteru? Looks like someone almost fell or something like that but I can't find anything weird on the video.

It was Yossi  XD XD XD

Hahaha! Thanks! Now I can see her hitting the spotlight! Poor her! she's lucky she didn't hurt herself!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #245 on: July 10, 2007, 10:03:10 AM »
I think everyone who went can say they would've paid twice the price of the ticket. With Yossie's grad, Aika's first and Miki's last MM concert~ I've watched the DVD once through and it is just damn good!~

The only negatives were the continuous camera switching in some places (think it was Kanashimi Twilight) was a little too much and Ai dancing on the side :cry:. I still wish they sung Sexy Boy. :P

I must confess this era must've been the first time I liked every group member. In past instances, there was always a member that I would dislike/hate. But this group of 9 I truly liked. :heart:

Shanimuni Paradise still brings a smile every time i see it. Total cuteness~~ After I first heard it, it had become one of my favourite songs ever.  :D

And i want to hit myself every time for not doing the aozora train with the fangirl to my right (lousy overseas fanboy breaking the link XD)

I swear I'll find a way to buy the DVD. must buy~ :angry:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 10:04:57 AM by winner »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »
The only negatives were the continuous camera switching in some places (think it was Kanashimi Twilight) was a little too much and Ai dancing on the side :cry:.
Well, the thing with Aichan couldn't be helped, since she had hurt her ankle. Having her stand off to the side was probably a safety precaution to make sure she wouldn't aggravate it more.

And i want to hit myself every time for not doing the aozora train with the fangirl to my right (lousy overseas fanboy breaking the link XD)
WTF, you could of done the Aozora train but didn't?!?!! :o With a fangirl none the less!?!!?!? :OMG:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2007, 09:25:23 PM »
Ya winner fanboy + aozoratrain + fangirl = amazingly awesome! what broke up the opportunity? thats sounds like a dream!  I mean just watching the concert on DVD I wanted to do an aozora train!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #248 on: July 12, 2007, 06:34:53 PM »
After a delay at customs, I got my DVD, and I can now say that this is my favorite MM concert so far. HOT HOT HOT. Specially the "Dekiru Onna" performance. Man!!! Sayumi was really hot in it, all of them really but specially Sayu: her moves (specially the way she turns and get up from the sitting position on the stairs) and the facial expression.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

The whole concert is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 06:35:26 PM by reyfer »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #249 on: July 12, 2007, 06:57:36 PM »
After a delay at customs, I got my DVD, and I can now say that this is my favorite MM concert so far. HOT HOT HOT. Specially the "Dekiru Onna" performance. Man!!! Sayumi was really hot in it, all of them really but specially Sayu: her moves (specially the way she turns and get up from the sitting position on the stairs) and the facial expression.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

The whole concert is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one of my fav moment too ^_^ ~

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Sakurairo