JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips

Author Topic: [12/4] Idoling!!! 11th Live "Meccha Chikaizo! Big Egg-ng!!!"  (Read 12742 times)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
[12/4] Idoling!!! 11th Live "Meccha Chikaizo! Big Egg-ng!!!"
« on: October 20, 2011, 05:00:58 PM »

http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20111020004.html

[Title]
Idoling!!! 11th Live
"Meccha Chikaizo! Big Egg-ng!!!"

[Original Title]
アイドリング!!!11th LIVE
「めっちゃ近いぞ!ビッグエッグング!!!」

[Time]
December 4, 2011
(Noon) Open 13:30 / Start 14:30
(Evening) Open 17:30 / Start 18:30
(GMT+9, Tokyo)

[Place]
TOKYO DOME CITY HALL (formerly JCB Hall)

[Ticket]
In advance ¥5,500
Same-day ¥6,000

Fanclub ticket sale from (10/21) 15:00 ~ (10/27) 12:00
Kyoudo Tokyo ticket sale from (11/01) ~ (11/08)
Playguide ticket sale from (11/10) ~
General ticket sale from (11/19) 10:00 ~

[What's more?]
-    The winner of Healing Video Contest with Nescafe will be announced.
WINNER: #9 Yokoyama Rurika
-    The 15 candidates of Idoling!!! 5th generation audition will be announced. Detailed information here.
-    The first live performance for new single "MAMORE!!!"

The band members

Noon Setlist:
1 Snow celebration
2 やらかいはぁと
3 無条件☆幸福
~MCタイム(全員)~
~トークタイム(遠藤谷澤森田河村酒井菊地)~
4 アルファベットでこれなんだ!? ~保健室大作戦~
5 GO EAST!!! GO WEST!!!
6 アレンジメドレー(橘ゆ大川橋本伊藤野元後藤ダンス→外岡横山河村三宅尾島ダンス)
~5期生候補15人お披露目~
7 NO. NEW YORK(BOOWYの曲)/森本さやか with IDOLING!!! BAND(長野<Ba>横山<Dr>遠藤<Gt>橘<Gt>)
8 Don't think. Feel!!!(菊地ピアノ伴奏&遠藤独唱からの~) Dパートにて遠藤大川宙吊りしながらのユニゾン
9 S.O.W.センスオブワンダー
~MCタイム(外岡横山)~
9 百花繚乱 アイドリング!!!
~MCタイム(全員)~
10 MAMORE 新曲
~MCタイム(全員)~
11 SISTER
12 ガンバレ乙女(笑) バックダンサー5期生

アンコール
13 eve
~MCタイム(全員)~
14 Don't be afraid
15 恋の20連鎖!!
16 「職業:アイドル。」
17 friend
【終】
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 12:04:33 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
Re: [12/4] Idoling!!! 11th Live "Meccha Chikaizo! Big Egg-ng!!!"
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 05:22:30 PM »
They raise the ticket prices this year :angry:
I guess going to the evening show will suffice this time. Penny pinching sucks.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »
that's like... almost 200MYR... about 10% of my salary... oh dear...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 07:34:49 AM »
Secret girls Live
Same day, same place
Open: 11:00 / Start: 11:30 / End: 12:30

FREE, only for first 500 elementary/mid schoolgirls  :lol:

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/game/planets/secretgirls/news_win.html

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 11:52:57 AM »
Noon Setlist:
1 Snow celebration
2 やらかいはぁと
3 無条件☆幸福
~MCタイム(全員)~
~トークタイム(遠藤谷澤森田河村酒井菊地)~
4 アルファベットでこれなんだ!? ~保健室大作戦~
5 GO EAST!!! GO WEST!!!
6 アレンジメドレー(橘ゆ大川橋本伊藤野元後藤ダンス→外岡横山河村三宅尾島ダンス)
~5期生候補15人お披露目~
7 NO. NEW YORK(BOOWYの曲)/森本さやか with IDOLING!!! BAND(長野<Ba>横山<Dr>遠藤<Gt>橘<Gt>)
8 Don't think. Feel!!!(菊地ピアノ伴奏&遠藤独唱からの~) Dパートにて遠藤大川宙吊りしながらのユニゾン
9 S.O.W.センスオブワンダー
~MCタイム(外岡横山)~
9 百花繚乱 アイドリング!!!
~MCタイム(全員)~
10 MAMORE 新曲
~MCタイム(全員)~
11 SISTER
12 ガンバレ乙女(笑) バックダンサー5期生

アンコール
13 eve
~MCタイム(全員)~
14 Don't be afraid
15 恋の20連鎖!!
16 「職業:アイドル。」
17 friend
【終】
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:23:29 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »
Just got back from the live. I was in the arena standing area during the noon show and on the 2nd floor balcony during the night show. Some thought on the live.

-Lining up for goods was hell. You have to line up for 2 hours for the goods. The staffs have to plan better for this. There were fans who didn't get to buy goods because of the long waiting time. And one more thing, why can't they at least show the design of the goods at the official site. You're lining up to buy something that you haven't seen yet. Surely they can do at least that.

-Tokyo Dome City Hall feels smaller than Nakano Sun Plaza but the stage is wide and they have 3 balcony floors. Almost no bad view all over they hall in my opinion and you really feel closer to the stage. But the sound isn't that great, the band sounded too loud and I had trouble hearing the girls singing during some part. There was lasers, rising stage and flying with wires this time too.

-Good setlist. I loved Alphabet wa Kore Nanda and Go East Go West with the live bend. They added strings instrument( violin, cello etc.) to the live band and some songs sounded awesome.

-Morimoto sang Boowy's No New York with Yurippe and Maipuru on guitar, Rurika on drums and Serina on bass.

-They announced handshakes event on 24/25th December. You have to pre-order the new single for it.

-The new single doesn't sound bad. I kinda liked the chorus but the song feels broken into parts. Other parts of the song doesn't really go well with the chorus. Need to hear more for it to grew on me.

-Loved Maipuru solo of Like a Shooting Star for the encore. She really is an amazing singer.

-No graduation announced yet and I'm not going to judge the 5th generation candidates yet. I hope they give the girls chance to show their singing and dancing talent. Or else they already popular girls who are already with agencies are going to win the votes easily.

-I saw Amimi's sister Anene and Matsui Sakiko on the balcony during the afternoon show and sat quite near YGA during the night show.

-As expected Rurika win the Nescafe Movie contest. And they gave free Nescafe with Idoling package during the end of the show.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 03:41:44 PM »
-Loved Maipuru solo of Like a Shooting Star for the encore. She really is an amazing singer.
want to see and hear that!!! :panic:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 03:51:22 PM »

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 04:05:22 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 04:23:08 PM »
I only went to the evening show but had a decent ticket for the arena floor. I didn't know there was a catwalk in the middle or else I would've gone closer to it instead of standing by the rail. :lol: Loved how they utilized the stage, but I never expected them to do some wire action. Imagine if all 20 of them were up in the sky...

• The live version of GO EAST!!! GO WEST!!! is absolutely awesome. I forgot how much I loved this song. lol. Also the outfits were pretty damn slick.
  • I personally had a good first impression of MAMORE!!! It sounded a little generic, but that's not entirely in a negative way. PV was shot in some underground parking lot or something. lol
  • The entire concert hall was literally watching Maipuru singing Like a Shooting Star in awe. I swear I could see someone crying for a moment. The Maipuru + Amimi Piano ver. of DTF was pretty nice too. Brings me back to the 3rd live.
  • 5th gen had a few familiar faces which is both bad and good, I guess. I sure hope they don't expect us fans to base our opinion on this little footage.
  • Ruka was on fire as usual during the little dance medley.
  • Like hellguard mentioned, the Idoling!!! staff have this bad tendency to not show us any pictures of the concert goods... well, the T-shirt design wasn't that different than last time anyway.
  • Free coffee!

Well, in conclusion these concerts will never be perfect without Masuno, though...

Offline Patrick_03

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 04:30:13 PM »
wow, i loved the 11º live opening  :inlove:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 05:49:25 PM »
dang setlist looks awesome, particularly interested in watching the no new york with the idoling band. seems to have many interesting arrangement this time around which is great and im particularly glad to read about the piano version of DTF. This is definitely the idoling way of doing things, just too bad no masuno again.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 06:10:26 PM »
Ah, so they decided to go with the 'don't think feel' route in terms of chord progression, it's not really out of the ordinary that they would release a similar song to their previous single especially since it did so well.
I noticed a similar thing after they released S.O.W. the 2 singles after had the same-ish progressions. Not dissing it, I actually like this song (MAMORE), has a growing-like feel, I want to see the PV now lol

They showed some parts of the PV during the live. Two words. Army clothes :w00t:

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 11:26:45 PM »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maipuru and Ai-chan are Flying OMG!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I NEED MAMORE LYRICS!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 04:31:35 AM by relaxershippuden »

Offline paperbed

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 12:04:26 PM »
Does anyone else feel like that live performance of Mamore was a tad too perfect sounding? Vocally, I mean. Even all the harmonies are perfect.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 01:53:42 PM »
I think it's normally around 2 weeks before a live show is up on OnDemand to watch. It then needs to be downloaded and re-uploaded so I'm guessing it would be around the end of the year before it would be available.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 01:56:41 PM »
that only if our sole uploader found the way to get FOD again. looks like we will enter dark age again.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 06:22:29 PM »
MAMORE!!! FULL HD Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lIGMuvpf38#noexternalembed-ws

--------------------------------------------------

here is Morimoto´s Performance with idoling as band.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:27:04 AM by relaxershippuden »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 04:45:55 PM »
Here is the report of the afternoon show http://natalie.mu/music/news/60728

and a quick translation of it

Idoling!!! solo live “Meccha Chikaizo! Big Egg-ng” was held yesterday on 4th of December in Tokyo Dome City Hall, Tokyo.

The concert was held approximately five month after Idoling!!! 10th live, “Kangaeruna. Kanjiro! GO AHEAD-ng” which was held in Nakano Sun Plaza on 26th of June. It was the first live in Tokyo Dome City Hall for the girls with a total of 5000 audience members from the afternoon and night show.

The afternoon show started with “Snow Celebration”. Curtains were held on the mini stage located in front of the main stage. After the band started their performance, the curtains were dropped and the 20 members from Idoling!!! made their appearance. Wearing white costumes, the girls captivated the audiences with their smile, cute singing and dancing.

The air of excitement suddenly increased with the performance of “Yarakai Heart” and “Mujouken☆Koufuku”. During the MC, Yazawa Erika screamed “We have finally made it to Tokyo Dome”, which leads to other members saying, “It’s bad to tell lies. It’s Tokyo Dome City Hall.” Afterwards, Tonooka Erica said, “Let’s have fun because this is the last numbering live for this year.” trying to heat up the audiences. After that, Nagano Serina, Asahi Nao, Ookawa Ai, Itou Yuuna, Nomoto Manami and Ojima Chika changed into a new costumes to perform “Alphabet wa Kore Nanda!? Hoken Shitsu Daisakusen”. The members, wearing costumes designed by Asahi, energetically entertained the audiences. The performance was then followed by “Go East!!! Go West” performed by Endou Mai, Tonooka Erica, Yazawa Erika, Fochi, Yokoyama Rurika, Morita Suzuka, Kawamura Yui, Sakai Hitomi, Kikuchi Ami and Miyake Hitomi, wearing sexy costumes, while fascinating the audiences with their singing and dancing.

The show followed with the appearance of Fuji TV announcer Morimoto Sayaka with a short dance corner from certain members in between the performance before. Wearing a slick black costume, calls of “Aniki!” was heard all over the hall. Announcer Morimoto sang “No. New York” made famous by the band BOØWY accompanied by Endou Mai and Tachibana Yurika on guitar, Nagano Serina on bass and Yokoyama Rurika on drums. The audiences cheered wildly for the surprisingly decent performance by the girls and the passionate vocals of Morimoto.

Then, the revealing of the fifth generation candidates finally came. The fifth generation candidates appeared on stage one by one introducing themselves. Not only their name, age and where they are from, they also introduced their special talents, favorite words, nicknames etc. in order to appeal themselves to the fans.

After the introduction finished, Endou Mai and Kikuchi Ami on appeared on the mini stage with Kikuchi Ami playing keyboard and Endou Mai singing “Don’t Think. Feel!!!” arranged to the keyboard’s tune. After the chorus, the band joined in the performance and all the members appeared on stage. During the middle of the song, Endou Mai and Ookawa Ai floated around the hall using wires, surprising the audiences, emphasizing the huge variety in Idoling!!! performances.

The unveiling of the “MAMORE!!!” the new single to be released on 18th of January came after the performance of “S.O.W. Sense of Wonder” and “Hyakkaryouran Idoling!!!”. The audiences ware fast to take heart to the passion-filled new song. The girls then sang “SISTER” and “Ganbare Otome” with the 15 members of the fifth generation candidates as back dancers to their seniors. The performance concludes the main part of the concert.

The members changed into their numbering t-shirts for the encore, and performed “eve”. The strings team for the first time joined in the performance, producing a richer and better quality sound than usual band performance. While introducing the strings team, the hall exploded with laughter when Kikuchi Ami mistakenly said “strong team” which was quickly corrected by Endou Mai.

After that, Idoling!!! Performed “Don’t be afraid”, “Koi no 20 Rensa!!!” and “Shokugyou Idol”. Finally, the show finished peacefully with a rendition of “friend”.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2011, 07:09:00 AM »
I was stunned by the high-quality production of the 11th live, I also liked the outfits a lot, they really put some serious effort into it.

Maipuru, please don't ever graduate, you are the vocal goddess. Maipuru solo is like a whisper of an angel, why she's not doing solo work as a singer is beyond me.

I'm really glad that 5th generation member contestants got to see this live first-hand to realize how high-quality Idoling!!! is as a live performance group, and that being a part of it is an amazing privilege.

The OP movie was great, it has somewhat less humor element than the previous ones but I still like how it was presented.

The new song sounds like a good live song with lots of sub-unit parts, very cheerful and powerful, feels a bit like DTF in many ways.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips