JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: [OnGoing]I will protect you Saki  (Read 5114 times)

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
[OnGoing]I will protect you Saki
« on: October 11, 2010, 07:27:13 PM »
Chapter 1

My name is Alvin. I got badly injected at a bar at Tokyo. My girlfriend called help. But The doctor said my brain will badly got damage. I am not care about my brain because I happy to protect Saki.

1 Month before. I was just moved into a apartment in Tokyo. I moved from Canada to Tokyo. Then, The Neighborhood gift me some present. It was cleaning stuff. I started to cleaning the house. 3 hour later. I done finished my cleaning.

I decided to walk out and see the city. I walked everywhere. Suddenly. i was curious about a flyer because it is a nightclub, plus I just turn 18. So I decided to go in. Someone being me to a room and said my girl will be here soon. A minute later. The girl is here. Her name is Saki and she is 20 year old. She knew I am just turn 18. She tell me to wait outside and She will be off work fast.

I waited outside at the front of the nightclub. half hour later. I saw her come out and her boss shout at her. The boss raise is fist and punch at her. But I stood up for her and got hit. i fainted.
After a while. I don't know how long. i woke up and I saw she was so worried. The boss said sorry to both of us and Saki said she not working in there after tonight.

In the way. She held my hand

She said: Are you stupid. you can die from that.

I said: You are too beautiful and I can't let people to hit you. So I stood up for you

*Saki gave me a kiss*

I said: I love you and I will protect you forever.

A hour later. i am at Saki house and I being all my stuff to her house. She cooked something. She knew I am hungry. I ate and ate. 15 minute later. i finished our food. She went to take a bath. I was looking at the Tv. But the news is full of stupid stuff. So i closed the Tv. Suddenly, Someone knock at the door. It was a woman in black cloth and Their some man behide her.

She asked: Saki here?

I said: She is taking a bath

She asked: Are you her boyfriend? you look young. How old are you?

I said: i just turned 18 and I am her new boyfriend.

*Saki came out*

Saki ask: Why are you here?

The woamn said: my dear little newpie. Why are you being mean to me and your boyfriend look pure. He look childish and pure. You know what kinda person you are.

Saki said: Just walk out

*The woman walked out*

Saki said: She right. You are not supported to with me because I am in a gang. She is my auntie.

I said: It is okay. I will protect her.

Saki said: my auntie ill kill you. if you mess her up.

*I hugged her*

I said: it's okay. I will protect you forever even you are in a gang.

*We hugged each other*

After 2 minute. I getting ready for my school tomorrow. 10 minute later. I went to slept with Saki. I swear i will protect her.

To be conutine.

Story by: Hade.

Show me your support by following my blog or comment at my thread
My blog is http://kiepyonxfanifc.blogspot.com
________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Oct.11.2010 I woke up. Saki told me she will being me to see her boss and she made me breakfast. The breakfast was yummy. 15 minute later. i went into school.

In the school. There have a lot of class. I got english, Math, Japanese, Science, P.E and Cooking. 2:00pm. It was after school. I saw Saki. Saki was going to being to saw the boss.

3:30pm. She being me to a warehouse. i saw her boss. Her boss is wearing so sort of sexy long coat with some sexy shirt in it. It like those slut. Her name is Sayaka. Sayaka told that she is a gang boss. Saki said I can't accept it. Then, Sayaka said we had the same goal right? Said something Alvin. I said 'it's okay. Saki go get your revenge". She hugged me. Sayaka said you two have seprate a while and I got a job for you. Go Spy on Saki's Auntie Nightclub. I went back to my rooom with my two helper named Reina and Nana. They will stay in my home.

6:30 pm. I was in my house. Nana and Reina was when i get found out and they will help me get away. They told me what to do inside.

Nana said: Don't drink too much and your code name is Hayata Shinji

I said: Okay!

Reina said: If they found out that you are a spy. We will help you get away.

After the conversation. I walked to the Disco. 7:10pm. I was at the disco and I entered into the disco.

To be contiune

Story by: Hade

Support me by following my blog or post comment in the forum.
My blog is http://kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

Chapter 3

7:30 pm. I was in the room. I was waiting for the girl. A few minute later. 2 girls come in. There name is Ai and Miho. They being some beer. They asked me drank some beer. I start to drank. Suddenly. Ai sat on me. My face turned really red. Miho suddenly gave me a kiss. After it. I started to forgot what am i doing. I started to drank and drank. I was having so much fun. I paid them until the last hour.

12:00 pm. The bar was closed. I came out of the bar. i started to threw up. Suddenly. Reina and Nana pushed me to the car. I fainted.

I woke up. it was a friday morning. I had a big headache. Sayaka was beside me. She said I drank to much last night. She cooked me some food. I ate it. While I ate. I kept thinking about Saki. After the breakfast.

Sayaka asked: Are you going to school today?

I said: Yea. i am getting ready to go to school.

Sayaka asked: Will it be too sleepy for you?

I said: it is fine.

I started walking to school and 9:15 am. I arrived to my school.

To be continue

Story by: Hade
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 01:54:08 AM by Shipyon »

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Re: [OnGoing]I will protect you Saki
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 08:24:30 AM »
Chapter 2 is up now
please enjoy it

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~