JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aiko - Rozy

Author Topic: Kingdoms of Love [KY AM WM MY SY YP MM] - Chapter 3 (3/9/2014)  (Read 15667 times)

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Re: Kingdoms of Love [ KY AM WM MY SY YP MM ] - Chapter 1 (1/8/14)
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 07:59:21 PM »
Shout out to @MaYukiIsLife : I can't reply to your PM, it says I'm blocked!
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »
Wah...its different than I expected. I thought yuko would kept her feelings hidden for haruna sake.

Whats gonna happen to their relationship now?  update soon  :hip smile:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2014, 05:45:05 PM »
woohoo~~~~~ confession!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuko finally said it!!

update update update update :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 09:22:59 PM »
KojiYuu too sweet!! too cute!! so fluffy  :nya:

but

I knew this would happen...!!!  :OMG:
i told my friend after we read the prologue few days ago, that what if Haruna is going to married with Mariko, then BANG! this chap revealed it.....

Yuko confessed to Haruna, rite?? so what's next??
oh my KojiYuu heart  :mon whine:

Offline l3utt0sai

Re: Kingdoms of Love [ KY AM WM MY SY YP MM ] - Chapter 1 (1/8/14) - ON HOLD
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »
Still waiting

wanna know haruna reaction with yuko confess.

where r u?  pls update

Offline Eclis

• Maximum Tsunderation
  • ecchi
  • Yes I'm 100% tsun, deal with it.
Kingdoms of Love [ KY AM WM MY SY YP MM ] - Chapter 3 (3/9/2014) - UPDATED!
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2014, 02:47:59 PM »
Pewpewpewpewpew more updatessss!

Vroooooooommmm!

Thankyou all my readers for supporting me! I'm trying to catch up with all my stories! Ja neeeeeeeeee!

==============================

Chapter 3

Haruna's eyes widened, surprised, "Yuuchan... I love you too, so much... but I don't know, I like Mariko too... you know Takadad and mom's orders are absolute, right? And it was supossed to be a diplomatic marriage, to deepen the bond between our empire..."

Yuko pouts, still clinging to her princess, "But I love you... can't we be together, Nyannyan?"

Haruna sighs, pushing Yuko away from her, breaking their hug, "I don't know, Yuuchan... I don't know..."

Yuko felt a little part of her die as she got parted off her princess, feeling hollow inside. She got up, put up her usual squirrel smile and offered Haruna her hand, "I'm sorry for being selfish, Nyannyan, I understand. Let's go back, it's getting late"

Haruna held Yuko's hand and they both walked back home without uttering a single word to each other. Tears had formed on the edge of the general's eyes, but she tried her best to keep it in. She's a general, she cannot show any kind of weakness.

When they arrive in the palace, the heart broken squirrel took Haruna to her room and bid her goodnight. Just as she was about to leave, Haruna grabbed her by her arm.

Haruna looks straight into the general's light brown orbs, her eyes pleading with innocence, "Yuuchan.. stay with me?"

Yuko looked back at her princess, hurt, "Nyannyan... I..."

Haruna was going to cry again, "Please?"

Seeing her princess in this state is melting whatever pieces of heart Yuko has left. She sighs, "Okay..."

Both of them walked inside the room and Haruna got on her bed, gesturing her general to join her. Yuko was unsure what to do. Haruna pushed her away back at the bench... though she stepped forward, she is still hesitating, "Nyannyan...? What are you going to do?"

Haruna pouts, then she opens her arms wide, as if asking for Yuko to hug her. "Hug me, Yuuchan?"

Yuko furrowed her eyebrows, what's going on... she slowly crept up the bed and sat on Haruna's lap, with the taller girl's arms quickly wrapping themselves around her small waist, squeezing her a little too tight. "Yuuchan..."

Yuko circled her arms around Haruna's neck, "Yes, Nyannyan?"

Haruna said nothing, she hugged the poor squirrel tighter, pressing their bodies together.

Yuko sighs, one of her hand stroke Haruna's hair gently, "What's up with you, Nyannyan...?"

"Yuuchan... I'm sorry...", Haruna buried her face in Yuko's neck, and starts to sob.

"Hey, hey... Nyannyan...", Yuko pushed her princess a little, making said girl raise her head up, and tears are rolling down those loveable cheeks. Yuko's other free hand cupped Haruna's cheek and uses her thumb to wipe the tear out of sight, then her eyes dives in Haruna's, "Don't cry... there's nothing to be sorry for... you know that I hate seeing you cry, right?"

"But I hurt Yuuchan..."

Yuko faked a laugh, "Whaat? Hurt me? What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine, see"

Haruna pouts, "Yuuchan... we have been together since forever... I can feel it when you're not okay..."

Yuko smiles, "Nyannyan, you're exaggerating... I'm fine"

Haruna shakes her head, "No...", then she put one hand on Yuko's chest, "I hurt Yuuchan here..."

Yuko's mouth went agape and for the next few seconds, it open and closes, but no words came out, speechless.

Haruna sighs, "See... I know I'm right..."

Yuko looks away, still not saying anything.

"Yuuchan look at me..."

Yuko is still looking away, "..."

Haruna sighs, she pulled Yuko closer, closing the gap that the general made by pushing her earlier, "Yuuchan, I'm really sorry..."

Yuko looks at Haruna, she is unable to contain her tears any longer and tiny droplets have started to trail down her dimpled cheeks, "Haruna... I love you... I want us to be together... I... I...", Yuko broke down, crying like a baby and clinging to Haruna.

Yuko is crying her heart out, with Haruna being the one comforting her, one of her hand gently rubbed the squirrel's back, and the other constantly wipes the stream of tears flowing down those cheeks, "Let it all out, Yuuchan..."

After quite a while, Yuko finally calmed down, though she looks terrible, her eyes swollen from crying. They stayed in that position all along, never breaking the tight embrace.

Yuko looks up at the smiling Haruna, "Sorry, Nyannyan... I shouldn't have-"

Haruna brought her hand up and placed her index finger on Yuko's lips, "Ssshh... it's okay, Yuuchan...", her other hand is still rubbing the general's back.

Yuko snuggled more into the arms of her princess. She is still sad, but she is also secretly enjoying the attention and care that is being showered at her right now.

Haruna laid back, pulling Yuko along. Now both are laying on the bed with Yuko on top. Haruna's arms never let go of the small waist, and Yuko laid her head on the princess' chest.

"Nee... Nyannyan?"

Haruna pats Yuko's head, "Yes, Yuuchan?"

"Do you love me? In a romantic way?"

"...", Haruna didn't answer.

Yuko brought her head up and looks at Haruna, making the said girl turn away, avoiding eye contact, "Do you?"

Faint tint of pink appears on Haruna's cheeks as she admits her feelings, but she's still looking away, "I do..."

Yuko cupped Haruna's cheek and made her face the squirrel, then she closed the gap between them, surging forward to kiss the princess. It was well accepted as Haruna didn't back away. After that brief kiss, both smiled at each other, clear of their own feelings.

"Yuko let's run away..."

Yuko's eyes widened, "What?"

Haruna pouts, "You said that you want us to be together, right? My parents will be furious if they know this...and Mariko is on her way here too... I don't want all those complicated stuffs..."

Yuko giggled, the usual lazy Nyannyan has returned. She thought about some possibilities of running away, and she seemed to have found an idea, "Are you sure, Nyannyan? We'll be hunted down for the rest of our life..."

Haruna smiles brightly, looking into Yuko's dark Brown eyes, "I have the best general in the kingdom with me, I'm not afraid to be hunted down..."

Yuko blushed slightly at the compliment, "T-Thank you, I'll prepare for our departure right away, I'll come and fetch you when the time is right, okay?"

Haruna nods, "I'll be waiting, Yuuchan..."

Yuko kissed Haruna's forehead, "Get some rest, Nyannyan, we shall leave at dawn, when everyone is asleep"

"I'm eloping with my knight in shining armor!", Haruna laughs.

"Yes, yes you are, I'll kidnap you first thing in the morning", Yuko chuckled, she caressed Haruna's cheek, "Now go to sleep, I'll take care of the rest"

Haruna nods. They exchanged a few pecks and Yuko left the princess' chamber, quickly making her way to her own room, packing her things, carefully selecting which weapon she will take tomorrow, and when she's done, she went to the army headquarters to find her right hand lieutenant, Akimoto Sayaka.

- - - - -

AKB Army Headquarters - Sayaka's private chamber

Yuko pants as she ran all the way here, leaving herself breathless. She opened the door a little bit too hard and it surprised the person inside.

Sayaka jolted up from her seat, "General Yuko! What brings you here? And why are you panting like that?"

Yuko smiled, "I ran all the way from the palace, no biggie. Sayaka, we need to talk."

The lieutenant looks confused, "Sure... just spit it out."

Yuko sat on the nearest chair, "I'm eloping with Princess Haruna tomorrow at dawn, and I need you to prepare the horses, then meet me by the palace gate"

Shock is evident on the lieutenant's face as she heard the bold plan, "In all seriousness, are you for real, general oshima?"

Yuko sighs, "I'm dead serious here, Sayaka."

Sayaka gulped, on one side, she wants to help Yuko, she knew all too well that Yuko has been doing everything for the sake of acquiring the princess' heart. But on the other hand, she will be betraying the kingdom by letting Yuko take Princess Haruna away.

Yuko slammed the table, "Please, Lieutenant Akimoto. This is the last request that I, general oshima, will entrust you with."

Sayaka's loyalty won over her reasoning, she bowed and straighten her pose, "Yes, General Oshima. I shall do what you wish"

Yuko smiles, "Good, you know where to be by tomorrow dawn. I'll count on you", Yuko stood up and went for the door.

Before Yuko exits the room, Sayaka asked, "What if the kingdom decides to hunt you down?"

Yuko stopped in her tracks, she didn't turn back to face Sayaka. She scoffed and sneered, "They can send any number of men after me, and I'll cut them all down", then she disappeared into the hallway.

AKB Empire Palace - Library

Yuko slowly walked back to the palace, thinking of a plan to get the next crucial person to work together in assisting her love escape. She is infront of a wooden door leading to the library. She took a deep breath and opened the door, going in.

The great tactician, Paru, is sitting on one of the chairs with a book open in front of her, she looked to the doorway and saw the squirrel coming in. She raised an eyebrow at the incoming general, "It's rare to see you here, are you here to read, General Oshima?"

Yuko sat in front of Paru, "No, I'm not into books"

Paru closes the book and looks straight into Yuko's eyes, still wearing her poker face. "I know that much. Talk, Yuko, I know you have something to say to me"

Yuko gulps, outsmarting Paruru has always been impossible. But like it or not, she needs the great tactician's help in avoiding encounters with patrols and the army. "I need your help, Paru"

Paruru smirks, "Finally eloping with the princess, huh?"

Yuko's eyes widened, "H-how did?"

"I figured you guys would've done it sooner or later, I just don't know when", Paru smiles.

Yuko scratched her head, feeling awkward, "So uhh... Its tomorrow dawn and I need a route... the safest one to take without any encounter with the kingdom's army, you know where each and every unit is placed at, right? It shouldn't be hard for you"

Paru sighs, "I suggest you go to Center, stay for a couple of days, then go back in our walls, stay in a secluded area or something. We have sent patrols to scour our lands for the regular report, so our men are basically everywhere for 3 or 4 days"

"Thanks, Paru, you're the best!", Yuko smiled wide.

"You're welcome, Yuko. Please protect the princess well...", Paru gave her a soft smile.

"Don't worry, she will be safe", Yuko winks at the tactician and got up, waving her hand as she is walking towards the door.

- - - - -

Yuko entered her own room, made the necessary preparations and went to bed, she needs to wake up at dawn, well not just herself, she needs to wake the lazy cat up too.

She threw herself on her bed and exhaled, she giggles upon remembering her cute princess' idea to run away. Funny, she didn't feel any anxiety or fear, she's being completely at peace. Slowly, her eyes shut down and she drifts off to sleep.

==============================

See you all soon!  :byebye:
♥ KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU KOJIYUU ♥

My OS Collection : Eclis' OS Corner

My fic (Series) :

Wheel of Fate - STOPPED | Pavement of Pebbles - STOPPED
Kingdoms of Love - STOPPED | The Fluorescent Dreams - STOPPED
Buried Feelings (Collab, RinEclis♥) - IDK
Teenagers of AKB Highschool - STOPPED

If you can't find me here, I may be on my Alternate Posting Realm.

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Re: Kingdoms of Love [ KY AM WM MY SY YP MM ] - Chapter 3 (3/9/14) -UPDATED!
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2014, 03:26:48 PM »
Aww Kojiyuu is here, they are so cute together  :onioncheer:

Princess running away with General  :kekeke:

I bet Atsumina couple will let then, MAYBE  :err:

Can't wait for the other pairings  :glasses:

Thanks for the update, see ya soon  :byebye:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 03:39:32 PM »
finally, the eloping plan commences! :on grad:

yuko's definitely taking a BIG risk to ask for help. well, it's safer for haruna that way..

can't wait for the continuation! please update soon! :mon beam:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 05:24:41 PM »
What PM? XD KojiYuu running away together? *_* Interesting~

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 07:29:19 PM »
KojiYuu running away together?
MWAHAHAHA....ψ(☼∇☼)ψ
poor Mariko XD

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 09:12:09 PM »
KojiYuu eloping together!  :mon lovelaff:
Haruna smiles brightly, looking into Yuko's dark Brown eyes, "I have the best general in the kingdom with me, I'm not afraid to be hunted down..."
Even though they know the risk, they still will do it  :shy2:
I wonder if Acchan and Takadad will be mad or will they understand the situation? :dunno:
Mari-chan's going to be sad, but I think she will meet Miichan in the process :mon determined:
"They can send any number of men after me, and I'll cut them all down"
Yuko is so cool and devoted!! :mon squee:
Paruru smirks, "Finally eloping with the princess, huh?"
Is Yuko's love for Haruna that obvious? :mon sweat:
Its nice to know that Yuko's friends are helping her :mon fyeah:
I hope the plan goes well and they don't get found out :mon pray2: :mon whimper:
Can't wait for next chapter :hee:

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
Woah!!!  :mon star:

I thought yuko would be rejected by Haruna  :dunno:

Yuko and haruna in bed hehehe :mon blood:

Update it please  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2: :mon pray2:

46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 07:58:50 AM »
Eloping with the princess?

What will Takamina and Atsuko do about that?

Will Haruna and Yuko be able to escape?

What will happen to the kingdoms?

Will they fight war?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aiko - Rozy