JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spangle Call Lilli Line - E

Author Topic: Yaguchi gets Friday'd and has left MM (latest on Page 1)  (Read 49977 times)

Offline Carrie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yaguchi gets Friday'd and has left MM (latest on Page 1)
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2005, 01:46:44 PM »
She was the last one left that I really liked.  :cry:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2005, 01:47:32 PM »
This sucks major ass. Maybe our counterparts over in Japan will do something about this. She worked so hard to get here, she doesn't deserve an ending like this. At least give her a decent fucking goodbye. This totally ruined my week.

Offline Purpus

• Purple Member
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2005, 01:49:22 PM »
On JPM, I joked that she was missing Kaori.  But in reality, I wonder if there's something more ominous going on.  I mean, why does she have to quit because she was seen on a date?  That could be her cousin, or bodyguard or whatever -- It's not like they're kissing or holding hands...they could easily come up with some explanation if they wanted to.  It seems to me that either SHE wanted to quit in the first place or, UFA wanted her out.    It just seems too much of a coincidence that of all the members, the oldest one gets forced out.  The question is, was it just her desire to quit, or is there some kind of shake up taking place at UFA, maybe they're trying to force out all the older members one by one.  (Or in Nacchi's case, she's made to endure public humiliation and probably permanently reduced status in H!P)

Obviously, none of us are insiders and any conclusions will be speculative.  But still, what do y'all think?

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2005, 01:50:08 PM »
Yikes dunno about this, i mean yoshizawa was the one who said that once yaguchi decides upon something there is nothing that can change her mind.  Shes the type whos really gung ho about her decisions, i think she thought alot about this and this was her decision.  I mean matsuura rided out her scandal pretty well and i think mari couldve as well, i think she feels this is something she needs to do.  It does suck though...... and my god i fear for rika please oh god friday wait till she graduates  :cry:

Man 2 am, my typing errors become worse than normal... i should sleep, but   no.  Oh there could always be the pregnancy rumors, this guy is married?, Who knows but as it says in the article her "solo" carrer is not set in stone, and in her declaration she was open to a retirment from all activities. I fear she is going to be another kei, who may appear even less.  I think though if she becomes a full idol and rides this out well than itll probaly be something she was wanting to this and this was just a catalyst.  I guess time will kinda tell...

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2005, 01:51:24 PM »
OMFG......

i can't believe.....  :cry:  damn !
Yossi leader ?  and Takahashi sub ?

it's not good for the MM

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2005, 02:01:45 PM »
Quote from: Purpus
On JPM, I joked that she was missing Kaori.  But in reality, I wonder if there's something more ominous going on.  I mean, why does she have to quit because she was seen on a date?  That could be her cousin, or bodyguard or whatever -- It's not like they're kissing or holding hands...they could easily come up with some explanation if they wanted to.  It seems to me that either SHE wanted to quit in the first place or, UFA wanted her out.    It just seems too much of a coincidence that of all the members, the oldest one gets forced out.  The question is, was it just her desire to quit, or is there some kind of shake up taking place at UFA, maybe they're trying to force out all the older members one by one.  (Or in Nacchi's case, she's made to endure public humiliation and probably permanently reduced status in H!P)

That's what I'm wondering, too. Didn't BUBKA published a pic of her and some dude smooching years ago? No one did anything about that. This whole thing is just too weird, but we'll never get to know the truth anyway.

To be honest, I can't see her having a solo singing career. I meam, yeah, she can sing, but she looks more like a group person to me. But she won't just "disappear" like Kei. Even if she won't sing, she'll have TV jobs, I'm sure. She's too big of a money maker for UFA to drop her. I think she'll lay low for a big while (dunno what's gonna happen with Yaguchi Hitori, tho), possibly even longer than Nacchi since it looks it's so sudden, so they probably haven't planned anything for her.

I just thought about when Kaori was on Matthew's show and she said there were 5 girls that she thought hold the key to H!P's future; Yaguchi, Goto, Rika, Miki and Matsuura. Two down, three to go.

Offline en

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2005, 02:35:03 PM »
Yeah, really shocking news indeed...and thanks for the translation.
When I first read through the article, I thought the photos were going to be way worse than that...but it seemed quite lame for evidence that would end Mari's MM career.

Maybe it was her decision and not the UFW's...at this stage, I think she's just fed up, maybe the UFW wanted her to do something that she didn't want to do...Dunno, but this was way lame compare to the 'kissing photos'

It's a sahme that one of the hardest-working members of MM doesn't get to have a proper farewell...

Sad day...

Offline Redfoam

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2005, 02:40:56 PM »
Talk about depressing news....

Mari was one of the backbones of Morning Musume and what will happen to MM now when Rika is leaving soon? Tsunku should start looking for girls with great personalities instead of just one ace for MM.

I agree that Mari feels more like a group person. And even though she is funny and got a great personality I also have hard seeing her as a solo singer. At least she wouldn't be one of H!P's top album or single sellers. I think she would do much better with TV jobs. Her interview with Nicolas Cage was one of the funniest H!P moments I've ever seen. :D

Offline wakko

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2005, 02:42:15 PM »
WTF... from one minute to another, Yaguchi's just gone? That is seriously fucked up.  :o  I really hope that she at least continues her TV show and all that.

Seems like the entity called Morning Musume is going down faster than I thought. I'm guessing the next one to get Friday'd is either Rika or Miki... hoping that I'm wrong here though.

Offline kraygk

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2005, 02:49:43 PM »
Argh i finnally got to read the 2ch thread (its been of course overflowing) and argh now they are talking about rika not graduating.  IF she doesnt graduate on the 7th im gonna be furious!!!  The tickets are gonna be more exensive too  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2005, 02:50:24 PM »
Apologise for what ? For dating boyfriend ?
JLo and Britney have a different boyfriend each week.
Stupid Japanizis rules.. ¬¬U
Ayaya didn't stop her career!

Oh, well. Her boyfriend is an actor, and she has earned lots of money.
I hope she'll continue in H!P doing whatever, or quit it to host shows.

We're all supporting you, Mari !
I hope you get a BIG graduation next to Rika.

Question: Will the new single be delayed ?

Offline josuke

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2005, 02:53:59 PM »
She did a great speech. Love her, hoping she will be great at her solo career. :wink:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2005, 02:59:43 PM »
I gotta admit that these guys are good. The leader of Morning Musume was taken down two weeks before their new single and in the middle of Rika's graduation tour. Aya got Friday'd right before her best of album and Nacchi's scandal saw the light of day right before H!P Allstars. And wasn's she supposed to have a Hawaii tour and get a new single? Fo real it can't be a coincidence. I'm afraid that Rika will be the next victim. If those rumoured dating pics really exist they will be released either right before her graduation concert or before the new Viyuden single/tour. This shit is getting more and more fucked up. Tsunku should just stop looking for the new ace and disband the group. To be brutally honest I will never support Morning Musume if Yossi is the leader. This truely is the beginning of a very horrible end. Morning Musume without Mari and Rika will flop miserably.
The funny thing is that Rika's graduation tour suddenly became Mari's grad tour too and Mari ain't getting a concert. Unfortunately this scandal will fuck up Rika's concert too :(

Quote from: Mark
We're all supporting you, Mari !
I hope you get a BIG graduation next to Rika.

She already quit. She won't be getting any kinda graduation concert nor will she appear in Morning Musume concerts anymore.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2005, 03:09:10 PM »
Yeah, I just read that. No more concerts.. but damnit !
Why does it have to be so fast ?

Unless she's pregnant, Friday's just a fucking gossip magazine!  :x

At least the "new solo activities" are hopeful.
I already said that, go Giza'd and sing alone.
Fuck loyalty. She is 7 years old in the "famous people" world.
She hot and she can sing. GO MARI ! My best wishes!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2005, 03:16:12 PM »
HOLY.  FUCKING.  SHIT.

I just woke up a while ago and come here and this is the first thread I see.  Shit, that's sad.  No graduation, just... gone?
She didn't have to go and quit.  I suspect she wanted to quit and just used this as an excuse.
The beginning of the end for Morning Musume.  All the good singers are leaving and I suspect even Tsunku's "ace", if he finds one, won't save them now.

Will Yaguchi Hitori now become Hitori Hitori?
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2005, 03:21:37 PM »
I wish Mari would have at least gotten a graduation concert because she really deserves it. After this scandal i doubt we will be seeing her for a while and i'm 100% sure that she will never get a solo career. At least not in H!P.

LoveHaruru

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2005, 03:22:48 PM »
Damn, THIS came out of nowhere.... :(

Woah, we broke a record...

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2005, 03:51:34 PM »
Another translation is here:  http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1410561#1410561

I've been meaning to drop by here.  It's sad that this is what brought me to do it.

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2005, 04:04:04 PM »
Man, I still cannot believe this, I've tried to read the news three times but I cannot end coz I feel I want to kill someone.... I cannot believe this...

Edit: Man, this is shit, as I said in JPM, Japan is all a shit? What the fuck?! You cannot be a woman when you're a fucking idol? You cannot date no one? That's no life, fucking all japanese fans, it's all thier fault. If they weren't fucking crying fanboys. They see their idol dating someone and they begin to cry, they stop buying her things, fuckers, all fuckers.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2005, 04:12:38 PM »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spangle Call Lilli Line - E