JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Advantage Lucy - Glider

Author Topic: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 7 [11/08]  (Read 13649 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Heyo people~~  :gmon hi:

Sakuchan here~  :gmon sing:

As some of you hopefully remember, in the past this story was written by me and yuukimoko. However, she is recently very busy and lost the feels to the story. Yuuki trusted me with this piece, saying I can handle it alone and work on it for both of us. I hope to not fail any of yours or her expectations and hope this peace comes out nicely.  :gmon milk:

Without further ado, let's go into a Prologue.  :gmon twirl:

Where the Wind Carries Me...

PROLOGUE

I feel the gentle breeze
And it carries me away.
The wind that never fails
When everything else is stale.

And then, while I'm in hiding
And being very fragile,
You come with storm and lightning,
It's more than I can handle.

Your smile is captivating
And yet, I have to keep my distance,
But this is such a game changer
Because you're so persistent.

If you find out my secret,
It will be my biggest weakness
To see you hate me and despise me
For who I am and who I'll never be.

Main characters.

Kashiwagi Yuki aka Yukirin - A beautiful and clever girl who already has her fan club and is recognized by most as a natural beauty, the idol type. She is composed, loves nature, plays drums and her grades are the highest ones. Her reactions (which will make you either laugh or you will be surprised) gave her yet another title - The Reaction Queen. Keeps a big secret from everyone.

Watanabe Mayu aka Mayuyu - A cheerful and restless girl who is a president of Yukirin's fan club after she peeked on her underwear once. She actually is very clever and a true mastermind, who hides it all beneath her cheerfulness because she's afraid Yukirin might not like her true nature. Not that Yukirin likes her now, but Mayu is trying with all her might to earn the beauty's attention.

Matsui Jurina aka Juriboy - A kissing monster and Mayu's best friend. Her personality and manners are all over the place and even her composed sister Rena cannot fix the Ikemen's personality. Jurina has a huge crush on Mayu and would do anything to keep others away from getting in her way of making Mayu hers.

Possible pairings. MaYuki, JuriMayu, YuukoRena, RenaYuki, SasshiRie, YuiParu, etc

WARNING. Even though at the beginning it is a school setting in a way, most of the story is non-school based. Just a heads up.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 06:45:51 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Natsuko

• Kami-Oshi:前田敦子
  • Real love stories never have endings.
    • Akimoto.Natsuko14
Re: -soon to be revealed rewrite of a certain story-
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 01:07:20 PM »
Wakuwaku!! :cow:

I'll wait for the update  :D

This picture[Credit to Owner] :)
I'm Natsuko Akimoto(夏子秋元).
Kami-Oshi: Maeda Atsuko
Oshimen: Takamina, Miichan, Yuihan, Mayuyu, Kojiharu, Yukirin, Sasshi, Rena, Jurina, Miho.
Oshimen ExMem.: Yuko, Mariko, Sayaka, Chiyuu, Tomochin, Meetan.
OTP: Atsumina
Other/s: wMatsui, Mayuki, KojiYuu and a little bit Atsuyuu (but I really like AtsuHarem

That's all!! Douzo Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.
[I'm not that really good in English, I'm still in the long long way to get better.]

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Prologue [11/22]
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 01:40:25 PM »
Okie~~~

Update soon but please end up with the orginal couple :bow:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 01:41:43 PM »

CHAPTER 1

In an empty alley a lone girl was walking, carrying a bag and a stack of books. It was a really warm and sunny day. Suddenly a wind blew and raised the young maiden’s skirt. She didn’t even flinch because the schoolgirl knew she was alone in the alley. No one ever dared to walk down this abandoned path but it was the only shortcut to the girl’s house, so this was unavoidable.

As long as she can remember people always were telling stories about some creepy stalker who lived in one of the abandoned buildings near this path, but the young lady actually never believed them and she never met any other person in the alley. In fact, the girl felt like this place was the safest one in the whole town, even if other people steered clear of it at all costs.

If only she knew there really was a stalker following her… No, this schoolgirl wouldn’t be scared; she’d rather kick the living daylights out of the stalker, no matter who that person is. However, this young lady didn’t know she had company and kept walking, ignoring the sometimes rising skirt or the eerie feeling the alley was radiating. The girl loved silence and wind was her best companion.

The stalker halted in her steps when wind raised the girl’s in front of her skirt. This brat grinned widely and took a picture with her iPod’s camera.

“Oh dear god, I thank you for this opportunity from the bottom of my heart. This is exactly what I always wanted and needed the most at these hard times. But I never expected her panties to be of that color… Is it secretly her favorite color? Weird… Well, one more reason to like her coz’ her panties’ color do not match her personality.” Mayu murmured and continued following their school’s No.1 beauty. “One day, Yukirin, I’m gonna make you mine, you just watch.”

Yuki opened the main doors and went inside. She took off her shoes, put on the slippers and went straight to the second floor, to the very end of it, where her room was situated. The girl put the stack of books on the table and tossed the schoolbag on her bed. The raven haired girl sighed deeply and looked at the window.

A strong gust of wind opened it widely and it made Yuki giggle. The young lady felt the wind playing with her hair and she was finally able to relax fully. The schoolgirl took off her uniform and put on a light white dress. She climbed out through the window and went down the ladder that was hidden under the thick vine foliage. Yukirin took a calm breath and then started running towards the forest while the wind played with her hair and caressed her skin.

Mayu smiled after seeing Yuki entering the house. Ensuring the girl was now safe she turned around and skipped all the way back to the alley. The girl looked around. No one was watching. She hurriedly passed the alley and then went into the backyard of one of the abandoned houses. Mayuyu went to the very end of it and made sure no one was following her. She then moved the secret panel to the side, which from the first glance looked like a part of the wall surrounding the territory. She went through the opening, then moved the panel back and continued going forward.

The place behind the secret panel was actually a very beautiful garden. It had so many various floras that one could barely see anything through it. Of course, no one knew there was a path through that entire garden into the middle of it, where a beautiful house with a lake was residing.

The air was clear, squirrels were chasing rabbits, birds were singing their songs and the whole area felt somewhat magical. The girl in pigtails went into the house, took off her shoes, tossed her schoolbag on the floor and skipped into the kitchen where she found her sister baking pies.

“Oshiri~!” Mayu said their way of greeting.

“Oshiri.” Yuuko replied and turned to her sister. “How was your school?”

“Amazing.” The girl replied with a smirk on her face.

“Oh, I see.” The midget grinned and then smiled warmly. “By the way, you got a letter from Juju.”

“YAY!” Mayu then narrowed her eyes. “Did you read it?”

“No.” The squirrel continued baking. “Even though I’m curious…”

“Eeh, someone’s missing a certain raven haired, huh?” Cyborg teased and giggled.

“At least I’m not stalking her.” Yuuko retorted. “So, did they finally let you join the fan club?”

“No. But oh, they will, don’t worry about that~” The girl in pigtails chuckled and went to her room.

Her best friend’s letter was calmly lying on her table, waiting to be read. In a way the view of the letter just simply lying and envelope being of simple white color was something very unusual, but Mayu shrugged it off. Jurina was always unpredictable.

The girl opened the letter and started reading. Soon her face turned into the brightest face anyone has ever seen and she yelled something cheerfully. Juju and her sister were coming back from Italy. This day couldn’t have been better.

END CHAPTER 1.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:36:45 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 1 [11/22]
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 02:19:50 PM »
Seriously, when I was reading the prologue and chapter 1, I was breathing heavily. I dunno why, may its because there's gonna be SasshiRie and YuiParu but all in all, *potato noises* 'scuse me, I will be reading this all the wall, I seldom read MaYuki unless its a super fantabulous plot. And this is super fantabulous~~~

Mayu stalker tho. *smirks* plus her prayer.  :shakeit:

Ganbatte Saku-chan~~~~~ update soon~~~
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Natsuko

• Kami-Oshi:前田敦子
  • Real love stories never have endings.
    • Akimoto.Natsuko14
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 02:25:34 PM »
“Oshiri~!” Mayu said their way of greeting.

“Oshiri.” Yuuko replied and turned to her sister. “How was your school?”
How cute the way they greeted each other Nee~ :lol:

I remember way back then every time I saw my Senpai also my closefriend I always call her Oppai'Chan hehehe ;)
But when my teacher hear that naa~(that punishment) ever since I didn't call her that way again :(

Don't mind this part, :bow:

By the way Thanks for the update Sakura'San.. :thumbsup

This picture[Credit to Owner] :)
I'm Natsuko Akimoto(夏子秋元).
Kami-Oshi: Maeda Atsuko
Oshimen: Takamina, Miichan, Yuihan, Mayuyu, Kojiharu, Yukirin, Sasshi, Rena, Jurina, Miho.
Oshimen ExMem.: Yuko, Mariko, Sayaka, Chiyuu, Tomochin, Meetan.
OTP: Atsumina
Other/s: wMatsui, Mayuki, KojiYuu and a little bit Atsuyuu (but I really like AtsuHarem

That's all!! Douzo Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.
[I'm not that really good in English, I'm still in the long long way to get better.]

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 04:01:31 PM »
“Oh dear god, I thank you for this opportunity from the bottom of my heart. This is exactly what I always wanted and needed the most at these hard times. But I never expected her panties to be of that color… Is it secretly her favorite color? Weird… Well, one more reason to like her coz’ her panties’ color do not match her personality.”

...seriously..? :shocked :rofl:

cant wait to read the next chapter~!! :otomerika:

Seriously, when I was reading the prologue and chapter 1, I was breathing heavily. I dunno why, may its because there's gonna be SasshiRie and YuiParu but all in all, *potato noises* 'scuse me, I will be reading this all the wall, I seldom read MaYuki unless its a super fantabulous plot. And this is super fantabulous~~~

Mayu stalker tho. *smirks* plus her prayer.  :shakeit:

Ganbatte Saku-chan~~~~~ update soon~~~

deshou? :)

Offline Yuseichaaan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 04:29:34 PM »
HEY GUYS!!!  :gmon twirl: (Spinning monkey this time, I'm just that awesome.)

GOOD JOB MAYUYU! THANKS FOR THE INVITE! you made me miss such an opportunity :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

I really wonder what color Yukirin's panties were.  :shy1:

Call me pervert all you want~ I won't deny it. :on lol:

Mayuyu... If they reject you now, let me know. I do a little of my own business too.  :glasses: :glasses:

FUCK.. WHY DO I KEEP SAYING THESE THINGS WHERE WIFEY IS PRESENT.  :sweat:

SO... Before I run the fuck away, my sip of tea. Can't forget that.  :on drink:

NOW.. RUN THE FUCK AWAY!  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

Wait, I can hypnotize...  :on hypto:

SHIT. IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE!  :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy: :on speedy:

*SEES AN ONSEN*  :ding: :ding:

Well~ BYE GUYS! *JUMPS IN AND ENJOYS HIS BATH*  :bath:

Of course, with a cup of tea by his side.  :on drink:

LOL. anywho, jyanee~   :byebye:

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 07:59:46 AM »
I LOVE IT !!

THIS IS WHAT I'VE DREAMED FOR ALL THIS YEARS !

MAYU WHO'S BEING A SECRET ADMIRER ON YUKI, AND JURINA WHO'S NEVER LET MAYU GO FROM HER GRASP !!

SAIKOOOO !!!

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 12:31:13 PM »

CHAPTER 2

"Today....is white~ Such a huge difference from black panties that one time~ Or those pink ones with ribbons yesterday~" Taking the last picture Watanabe Mayu murmured to herself and then as usual made sure her dear target safely entered the house. "With this my collection is complete~ I will finally be able to join Yukirin's fan club!!"

Mayu was overjoyed and right away went home. She was very happy and satisfied, as her collection of photos was finally completed. Now she had to sort them all out, pick the best ones and show them on Monday to Yukirin fan club's current runner-up president. Mayu knew Sasaki Yukari because the two were classmates but it didn't help Mayu get accepted into the club. She had to show very strong dedication and huge love towards Yukirin in order to have a chance in joining Yukirin's FC.

"Oshiri~~" Mayu greeted her sister.

"Oshiri!" Yuuko replied back as she watched TV.

Mayu grabbed a handful of cookies from the jar on the coffee table and ran upstairs to her room. There she opened her laptop and uploaded photos from her iPod. Sitting properly back in her chair Mayu started looking through the pictures and was happy with the collection that she collected throughout her stalking period. There were some black, pink, white, striped, yellow, floral and any other types of panty shots that Mayu was able to capture. For some reason the black ones, the ones she was able to capture on her very first scoop, were the least ones that she would have expected the lady-like girl to wear. Not to mention that they were of sexy type, meaning they had lace on them and Mayu, just by looking at that picture, felt like having a seizure right away.

Watanabe sighed and closed her laptop's lid. She needed to rest for at least a bit, because all those sexy photos were giving her a huge headache. The girl stood up, went to lock the door and then jumped into her bed. Thinking about Yuki for a few hours, she got tired soon enough and finally fell asleep.

---Mayu's dream---

'Oh, there you are!' Yuki smiled down at her cute kitty. She patted the kitty's head and stroked her softly. The kitty had her head on Yuki's lap and her tail was moving lazily, while her big smile remained.

The cat had long raven locks, soft cat ears and a long tail. Yuki was really happy with her cat, but the feelings she had for her pet were more than they should be.

Without the cat knowing, Yuki was doing dirty things while thinking about her cute pet. Soft moans had awakened the cat once and, opening her eyes a little, she stared shocked at her master. The dirty sounds and actions made the cat realize her own feelings for her master.

While watching the two making love to each other, Mayu was drooling. She hadn't really seen who the cat was, but such a Yuki was a goddess to die for.

'A-ah! M-mayu'

The moan startled Mayu and she right away shot her gaze back at the two. She then saw that Yuki had disappeared and in her place.....was Mayu herself?! Mayu stared with wide open eyes at the one above her and realizing who it really was, her shock was more than she could handle and she simply...

---end of Mayu's dream---

....fell off the bed.

With a loud sound, Mayu had hit the floor hard and let out a growling sound. Breathing hard from the ‘nightmare’, she started wondering who the one above her was. She thought it over again and again, trying to remember as much details from the dream as she could. However, despite the shocking revelation that instead of Yuki the owner was Mayu herself, the girl couldn’t remember who the pet was no matter how hard she tried. One thing for sure. It was not Yuki.

"Mayu! Can you open the door for me please?! I'm busy!" Yuuko shouted after the doorbell rang and it brought Mayu out of her own thoughts.

"She’s probably reading Playboy again..." muttered Mayu in a light mocking tone and stood up. Rubbing her oshiri, that still slightly ached from the fall, she walked downstairs as the doorbell rang again.

Opening the door and about to greet whoever it was, Mayu did not expect what was coming much to her dismay. Without a single warning a warm body latched itself on Mayu, making the girl stumble and fall backwards on the floor, for the second time today. That someone fell right on top of Mayu, one leg was between Watanabe's legs, soft breathing could be felt on the raven haired girl's neck. At that moment when Mayu felt her oshiri being sore from a second hard impact with the floor today, she felt being pinned to the ground in a gentle yet firm manner. Looking up at the source, her eyes went wide and then she beamed a surprised smile.

"Jurina!"

The Ikemen looking girl above her grinned in a cat-like manner and winked at Mayu playfully.

"The one and only~"

END CHAPTER 2.

Replies.

@kahineechan: well, until SasshiRie appears, you'll have to wait for a few more chapters to pass by, but yeah~ Um, thanks for the praise I guess~? ><;
@Natsuko: haha, I know how you feel, I had a senpai like that too :v / yes, the OshiriSisters are so cute together~
@Kairi65: nya, I hope I can continue making you laugh throughout the story~ ^~^
@Yuseichaaan48: my hubby as always making my day with his commentaries~ :* well, I replied to this comment yesterday in private, deshou~ ;)
@mayura48: haha, thank you m(_ _)m hope you enjoy this chapter too
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 01:59:39 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 2 [11/23]
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 03:07:07 PM »
"Today....is white~ Such a huge difference from black panties that one time~ Or those pink ones with ribbons yesterday~" Taking the last picture Watanabe Mayu murmured to herself and then as usual made sure her dear target safely entered the house. "With this my collection is complete~

no words for this... :nervous :nervous :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

the dream... :shocked

i wonder if there's a hidden meaning to it.. :catglare:

"Mayu! Can you open the door for me please?! I'm busy!" Yuuko shouted after the doorbell rang and it brought Mayu out of her own thoughts.

here i was thinking she was a responsible sister.. :D

"She’s probably reading Playboy again..."

..or not :nervous

update soon! :thumbsup

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 03:09:29 PM »

CHAPTER 3

“The one and only.”

This position they were in made Mayu blush and she tried to push Jurina off of her, but the cat-like girl didn’t budge. Instead, she gave the cyborg girl another one of her trademark smiles and snuggled close.

“J…jurina…” Mayu stuttered as the warmth of Jurina’s breath once again tickled her neck. “You’re heavy… Did you gain weight? The life in Italy must have pampered you even more than usual...”

“Mou…” The snuggling one pouted and got up from Mayu. She extended her hand towards the lying girl and helped her to stand up. “It’s just two pounds…”

Yuuko came to see what all the fuss there was about and flashed her famous dimpled smile.

“Juju!!! Oh, don’t mind that tsundere cyborg and come in!!” Her eyes were trying to spot someone else behind the door but no one was there.

Jurina noticed the slightly disappointed look in Yuuko's eyes, but pretended like she saw nothing and went inside. Mayu closed the doors and sighed. She wondered why the accident at the door felt familiar… Something about it just felt so reminiscent, however, she simply couldn't figure it out.

“She did what?!” Yuuko suddenly exclaimed.

It brought Mayu out of her musings and she hurried to the living room. Her sister turned to her with disbelief in her eyes.

“Rena…she…” The squirrel woman shook her head and went to the kitchen. Mayu looked at Jurina with a questioning gaze.

“Ah… Rena went to confess to Yuki…” Jurina sighed and then shook her head. The puppy knew better than worry about something like this. Once her sister decided on something, she would go even through hell with her determination as strong as steel. Jurina decided to drop the topic and change it to something more fun and appealing. She turned to Mayu and then beamed a huge smile. “That aside, now that I’m back…”

“Hm?” Mayu was worried about her sister but now her problem was this cat girl, because she knew things were never simple with Jurina. Even though they were best friends, Mayu still sometimes had doubts about Jurina’s actions.

“Let’s go out for a bit, to our place. I learned a new trick!” The taller girl exclaimed excitedly.

“You mean your pow….” She was cut by a warm hand on her mouth. Mayu stared at Jurina, all flushed from the touch for unknown reasons.

“Do not forget Yuuko-san cannot know, so watch your vocabulary. Let’s go.” The cat-like girl dragged Mayu to the depths of the forest, ignoring her protests to slow down.

They stopped at the nice valley which had a flowing river and lots of high-grass. It was their usual relaxing place and even when Jurina was away, Mayu would still come here alone and relax whenever she was feeling tense, tired or bored.

“So, what are you going to show me?” The cyborg girl asked and leaned her back on the tree.

“This.” Jurina approached the unsuspecting cyborg and pinned her hands to the tree, then got really close. She left no room in between their bodies and their lips were only millimeters away from touching. "Being away from you, it wasn't easy, really. Throughout all this time in Italy I learned something that will change things between us. It will either better our friendship or ruin it completely."

Mayu stared at her friend, unable to comprehend what was happening. It seemed like if she was in one of those prime-time dramas on television, where the guy is about to confess to a girl. The difference was that Jurina is also a girl.

"!!!" Suddenly it hit her. The dream she had last night. She remembered it all and stared wide eyed at Jurina, her lips parted to intake some air. The taller girl gave her a questioning look.

“Mayu, are you okay?” The friend was really worried, maybe she hurt Mayu somehow. She loosened the grip on Mayu’s hands.

“…” It was Jurina in the dream who was a cat…and even though in the beginning she was making out with Yuki, later on it all changed and instead of Yuki it was Mayu, making out with Jurina. It was all too realistic and now the reality of the dream kicked in. Jurina was in front of her and her intentions seemed somewhat similar to that dream.

Cyborg’s cheeks went into a deep shade of red and she tried to look away, but Jurina was so close it was dangerous to move or their lips would touch. Mayu didn’t want to make that move first because she had no idea what she felt. She just knew her heart was pounding like crazy and her cheeks were on fire, not to mention the butterflies in her stomach were dancing non-stop.

“Mayu, look at me.” Jurina commanded and their eyes met. Mayu was surprised by the seriousness Jurina’s eyes and voice possessed. She only saw this expression back in the days, when the puppy was beating the crap out of the guys that were hitting on Rena-chan. Mayuyu felt like her mind was slowly losing the touch of reality, yet, she still tried to pay attention to what the girl in front of her was about to say.

“I love you.” Jurina confessed in a husky voice and kissed the totally surprised cyborg who slowly started to malfunction.

END CHAPTER 3.

Replies.

@Kairi65: that Mayu  :lol: the dream is nice and yes, it has a meaning ;) yeah, Yuuko can be... quite lazy sometimes :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 01:59:54 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 3 [11/24]
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 03:28:36 PM »
Thats my JuriMayu !!!  :w00t: :w00t:

*Jurina !! dont give mayu a chance to run away !!! kiss her !! more passionate !! more wild !! force her !! lets show to her who's the boss in here.. hahaha*
letss see.. what could mayu do on this situation..

next chapt ! hurry please !!

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 04:24:34 PM »
*breathes gayly* Saku you have once again slayed meeee.

Seriously YukiRena that quick.

And oh wow, Mayu's *cough* dream.

I AM WEAKKKK WEAAAAAKKKK

*POTATO NOISES* GANBATTE SAKU-HIMEEE

oh and the YuiParu and SasshiRie can wait.
Ships that make me weabo

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 04:24:48 PM »
hmm..for some reason yuko's action when she saw jurina is... ;) nah, i must be overthinking.. :smhid

“I love you.” Jurina confessed in a husky voice and kissed the totally surprised cyborg who slowly started to malfunction.

this sentence just left me wanting more!!! :cathappy: :cathappy:

update soon! :deco:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 02:45:12 AM »

CHAPTER 4

The kiss was unlike any other kiss that the cyborg ever experienced. Yuuko would only peck playfully in a sister-like way, in the past Jurina also would peck her playfully. There also was a guy who forced himself on Mayuyu a few months ago, but after 10 seconds of initial shock the furious Watanabe showed him her skills. The guy felt the rage of the black haired girl to the point where he even switched schools after spending one week in a hospital.

This time Mayu felt unexpectedly great, being kissed by this puppy and held against the tree. Jurina’s skilled tongue was exploring the inviting mouth of Mayu’s, making the latter moan quietly into the taller girl’s mouth. As if the cyborg’s moan was her initial goal, Jurina pulled back with a cool expression on her handsome face. It made Mayu blush in deep red while she tried to catch her breath. The puppy attempted to keep her serious cool face for a bit longer, but seeing Mayu being so cute she couldn’t help it. A small smile betrayed her and so did her pounding heart.

“I-I...” The cyborg just didn’t know how to react. She enjoyed the kiss; it was something she really couldn’t deny. However, she had a crush on Yuki and…and yet she cherished every second of the kissing session that just happened.  Still, Yuki was someone she had set her eyes on, she couldn't really neglect that. Then again, this handsome overactive puppy will be the end of her one day, she just knew it. The shorter girl suddenly blushed, the images of Yuki's underwear flashing in her head.... No, no, no! Mayu wiped the drool from her mouth quickly before Jurina noticed it. This girl and her puppy smile was now right in front of Mayu's eyes and the cyborg just couldn’t think of what would have happened if Jurina saw her drooling. Matsui probably would think it’s because of her and would kiss Mayu again.

`My anaconda don’t… My anaconda don’t…´ The ringtone echoed in silence, which resulted in Jurina losing her cool and cracking up while holding onto her stomach. Mayu was still somewhat blushing from the kiss and the thoughts about Yukirin’s panties; however, it was a ringtone solely for Yuuko.

“A-ah!” Mayu hastily took her cell phone out of the school uniform’s pocket, relieved she got a reason to cool off and return to the usual composed self. “Moshi moshi?”

“Oi, Mayu! I forgot to tell you about something really important. On your way home you have to go get my PAPERS, okay?” Mayu could easily imagine the grin on Yuuko’s face.

“By PAPERS......you mean your new collection of Playboy magazines that you ordered some time ago, right?" Mayu asked and sweatdropped after hearing the nervous laughing on the other side of the cell phone.

“Heehehe~! You don’t need to say that so loud…” Yuuko trailed off. “Are you at their house?..”

“No.” Mayu sighed. “Fine, we'll get them, don’t worry, you lazy sister…”

“Thanks! Well then, see you at home~ Bye~”

Mayu put away the cell phone after Yuuko hung up and sighed again.

“Mayu!'” Jurina's voice was heard.

As soon as Mayu turned to face her, Jurina accidentally tripped (more likely it was done on purpose) while approaching the girl and fell face forward into Mayu’s chest. Cyborg fell to the ground for the third time today with a loud thud and groaned. One needs to be extra careful when having such a hyperactive puppy around. It didn’t seem like Jurina felt in anyway embarrassed or ashamed of her action. It wouldn’t be Jurina if she felt sorry for her actions, that was a fact Mayu knew since she could remember.

The puppy lifted her head from Mayu’s chest and smiled sheepishly, then giggled, poking the cyborg’s flushed cheeks. She then tried to get up and by accident groped (once again, it must have been done on purpose) Mayu's chest by mistake. The shorter girl blushed and bit her lower lip to keep in a moan. She didn’t expect to react to Jurina’s touch like that, despite how good the kiss before was.

“A-ah, sorry, Mayu!” Jurina smiled nervously, not really feeling guilty, just sensing the upcoming danger. She looked at Mayu with her puppy-like expression. “I-I didn't mean to! I didn't feel that it was your chest because it was so small!” a nervous laugh came from Jurina’s mouth after realizing what she just said.

A very dark aura appeared all of the sudden. Mayu could feel her anger boiling. Has Jurina really just said that she has small breasts?!

“Jurina.....”

“..Yes?” The puppy asked and just about the same time met a punch in her face. “!!!”

Jurina looked up at Mayu with her teary puppy eyes, a red mark on her cheek was of bright red color. It stung badly and the puppy girl touched her cheek, looking up at Mayu with her eyes pleading for forgiveness. She now regretted being honest. This time she did actually feel sorry for her own words and actions.

Fact Number 1. Honesty.

Telling your friend/possible girlfriend that she has small breasts comes with a price. In Jurina’s case, the price was a red burning cheek.

END CHAPTER 4.

Replies.

mayura48: um, here is le continuation, the actual kiss scene~ hope you enjoyed it  XD
kahineechan: about YukiRena, we still know nothing, right? Let's just wait and see how it all pans out  :roll:
@Kairi65: who knows, who knows~  :P
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 02:00:07 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: Where the wind carries me... NEW/UPDATED VERSION. Chapter 4 [11/26]
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 04:31:33 AM »
*oooiii !!! jurina !!! mayu's oppai its not small !!... its rather cute and have a nice shape.. you should known about this*

then... its quite short .. but i like it  :twothumbs

next chapt, hurry please !! ganbatte saku-chan !!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 06:24:54 AM »
the beginning of the chapter...*nosebleed*

at the end... :nervous

jurina, that's one big mistake you did there.. :lol:

update soon! :thumbsup

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 02:01:21 PM »
Lol Jurina price is a red mark on the cheek

Rena is confess to Yuki Σ(゚д゚lll)?

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2014, 05:11:56 PM »