JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - miss you

Author Topic: [08/03] S/mileage’s 6th Single 「有頂天LOVE」 “Uchouten LOVE”  (Read 7750 times)

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
According to a tweet by the staff, S/mileage’s 6th single is titled “Uchouten LOVE.”
The tweet also says that the song is a “eurobeat-style song.” I don’t listen to that type of music too much but it’s a real different from S/mileage’s singles so far so I’m quite curious as to what this single will be like.Most people are probably wondering if the new member would be included in this. There’s no confirmation to if she will or not but there’s a high possibility she won’t be since the auditions will probably still be running and by the time she is added all the work for this single will be finished already. (Covers, recording, promotions)

Regardless of that it gives fans a chance to cherish the last moments of S/mileage as a 4-nin group. Hopefully everyone can support S/mileage and reserve a copy of the single.
It’s set to release on 8/3.
 :love:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:51:49 AM by shirenu »

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: S/mileage’s 6th Single Titled “Uchouten LOVE”
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »
Source:
Quote from: S/mileage Staff
August 3rd 6th Single「有頂天LOVE」The new song's character is cute Eurobeat-style! Look forward to it!\(゜ロ\)(/ロ゜)/\(^o^)/ #smileage

And here's a follow-up that confirms that it will be their current 4-nin line-up
Quote from: S/mileage Staff
Releasing August 8th「有頂天LOVE」is a 4-member single!!RT @toniya37: @Smileagestaff For this new single, will it include new members?

Btw, "Uchouten" = "ecstasy"
You may want to update the thread title to include the release date and non-romanized title for reference.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:33:55 AM »
eh. im too lazy lolz

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 07:37:29 AM »
Eurobeat??  :w00t: Sounds awesome! I'll definatly need to get a copy of this one! XD I wonder if they'll do Para-Para?? XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
eh. im too lazy lolz
RUDE.

You obviously weren't too lazy to start the topic so what's so bothersome about editing the title? It takes about 5 seconds. BUT SEE, I DID IT ~FOR~ YOU like a mother who ties the little kid's shoelaces.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
:( well thx fro donig the mtoherly thing for me. I am quite lazy to do it. I

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
ilu shi <3

This sounds interesting- S/mileage always seems to suit weird styles and switching what kind of music they release! Like a club/pop Yume Miru 15 perhaps?? XD

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
:P Just like S/mileage!~
I like it... needs to grow on me a bit more though- but PV's always help do that! ;  w ;

Weird to think the pattern/lineup might be different on their next single...
I wonder how new members will fit into all their old songs... sing backup vocals?? XD;

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
difficult to imagine them with any other members, but the way that the kyukkies have grown on me, gives me hope that new  s-mileage members will be fun...フレッシュいちごになりたいにょ~ん  (With thanks to totonoimaeda )
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:20:24 PM by muppet »

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Here's a preview of the dance:

(Or parts of it, anyway)
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
the dance looks kinda complicated for me to do. lol. but i might be wrong.  :cathappy:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Big cover images posted on the official site!
(click for bigger)

It says the limited editions each come with DVD + event serial number ticket.

Regular

Limited A

Limited B

Limited C

Limited D

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
omg in Limited A, it looks kind of dangerous with Kanon standing on the chair. But shes holding on to something.

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
S/mileage’s “Uchoten LOVE” PV Will Be On Ustream!!! Its been said by their manager. The stream will be on 7/14 8pm JST. SO it wil lbe like 8 am for est?
Ustream page:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/smileagetv

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Here's a video of them watching the MV on ustream:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ I love how Dawa's moving all the time to the music while watching ^_^ So Cute!

And Kanon at the end starts staring at Yuuka for some reason, then cutely giggles :3

LOL AND I GUESS THE VIDEO IS ALRIGHT TOO XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3

cm for the single...i really lovet his single and the pv looks ubber promising but i have like no money to suport D: i havent even preordered momusus's 47th single yet
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Here's a video of them watching the MV on ustream:

^ I love how Dawa's moving all the time to the music while watching ^_^ So Cute!

And Kanon at the end starts staring at Yuuka for some reason, then cutely giggles :3

LOL AND I GUESS THE VIDEO IS ALRIGHT TOO XD
I think Kanon was trying to look at the laptop to see the viewers' comments.
Then Yuuka moved her head directly in her way, maybe to see the TV screen better.
That's when Kanon chuckled at her.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - miss you