JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M

Author Topic: Who are the NEW Top Japanese Gravure Models?  (Read 1377 times)

Offline ZeroNow

• ecchi
  • Member+
Who are the NEW Top Japanese Gravure Models?
« on: February 09, 2024, 06:29:37 AM »
Things have changed in the last few years and my Top 5 from... then was - 1)Teramoto Rio (doing TV)  2)RaMU (Still around here and there) 3)Moemi Katayama (pretty much mostly retired) 4) Miru Shiroma (Had a great year) 5) Baba Fumika (on to Pro Model work) is hardly a Top 5 at all anymore!

So...BESIDES my own favorites, who are the Top Japanese Gravure Models? Based on my Reddit page, these are who I see the most:

1. Hina Kikuchi (菊地姫奈) - Most popular and probably #2 on my personal favorites.

2. Yuno Ohara ( 大原優乃 ) - Unlike Teramoto Rio, Yuno has continued to do these photo shoots AND TV. Thank you, baby! Probably my favorite, regular working model.

3. Aika Sawaguchi (沢口愛華) - Seems to have slowed a bit, but still a SUPER popular and TOP model.

4. Umi Shinonome (東雲うみ) - Not as high profile as the top two, but she has a MAJOR following and gets regular work. That booty is to die for!

5. Hongo Yuzuha (本郷柚巴) - Building an outstanding following.

6. Enako (えなこ) - Was once one of the Top models... bordering now on over exposure. Is that possible? So many pictorials it's hard to do anything new...

7. Miru Shiroma (白間美瑠) - Had a great 2023 and then kind of disappeared... hoping for a big comeback!

8. Amau Kisumi (天羽希純) - Been around longer than I think, but still working it and building a following.

9. Toomi aka Tomi (十味) - Has a rabid following. Very specific look, beyond just the 'young' thing...

10. Sakurako Okubo (大久保 桜子) - Under rated. Does some great work still.

Experienced and still doing the job:

1. Ai Shinozaki (篠崎愛) - Anytime she wants to burst on the scene, she does and it gets results. Great fan following.

2. Jun Amaki (天木じゅん) - She is as close to naked as can be... still has a huge following to go with her huge...

3. Nagi Nemoto (根本凪) - How long until she straight out goes nude? Getting as close as possible and I'm not complaining...

4. Marina Nagasawa (長澤茉里奈) - Same as Nagi Nemoto, getting to the point where... it's skin to win... still looks like she's very young!

5. RaMu (ラム) - Still doing it here and there. Has other interests I guess...

6. Hikaru Aoyama (青山ひかる) - Getting to that point - still popular but using the hand bra to almost...

7. Nashiko Momotsuki (桃月なしこ) - Over exposure (as in TOO many layouts) may be hurting her...

8. Yume Hayashi (林ゆめ) - I wish she'd do more!!!

9. Sayaka Nitori (似鳥沙也加) - All she does it look great... should probably be more popular...

Some up and coming:

1. Runa Morimoto (森元流那 ) - If I had to bet on any of them to become, at least, the next Hina Kikuchi - this would be her...

2. Yano Nanaka (矢野ななか)  - Keep an eye on this one...

3. Tamada Shiori (玉田志織) - Another I'd like to see do more...

4. Hirajima Natsumi (平嶋 夏海) - Hunh? She just turned 31, but looks better than she EVER did!

5. Papico (パピコの) - Half the time I can't tell if she's an AI character or not, but she looks amazing!

6. Marupi (まるぴ) - Cute...

I MISS them so MUCH!!!

1. Teramoto Rio (寺本莉緒) - One of my all time favorites.

2. Yuka Ogura (小倉優香) - She did a LOT of layouts, yet I NEVER got tired or bored of that smile and that... BODY. Such a Great One.

My ACTIVE Top 5: 1)Teramoto Rio 2)RaMU 3)Moemi Katayama 4) Miru Shiroma 5) Baba Fumika

I MISS: 1) Kana Tsugihara 2)Yuka Ogura 3)Anri Sugihara 4)Reon Kadena 5)Noriko Kijima

My Blogs: https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureNow/
https://www.reddit.com/r/GravureLegends/
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendaryAsianNudity/

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who are the NEW Top Japanese Gravure Models?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 04:58:09 PM »
Okumura Riho (奥村梨穂) - New-ish, became more active since 2023

Lee Lyn aka Ringo Lyn - First Gravure model to come from Korea
https://www.instagram.com/ringo_lyn/

Murashima Miyu (村島未悠) - no Top Gravure list is complete without her

Kurita Emi (栗田恵美) - wonder if she's still actively doing gravure?
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M