JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)

Author Topic: [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own! | +300  (Read 322682 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
EDIT~

sakurachan you troll....you teased me....I'm teasing you back~ nyahahaha~~~ Well, answer this one~ make more drabble!! nyahaha~  :hiakhiakhiak:

I have many things in store~~  :on gay: :on gay:

*silence*
*everyone stares at Sae*
Sae: *pervs over Acchan's photobook* *drools*
Taka: .... *grits teeth*
Atsu: *smirks* *leans closer*
Taka: >//////////////////////////< ??!!
Atsu: *whispers in ear* *in a seductive voice* don't worry, tonight we're gonna have our own personal photoshoot~~
Taka: *gulps* *nods head frantically*
Atsu: yappari, she just can't resist me~~
Everyone but Sae and Taka: *nods*

Yuko&Miichan: *creep to Sae* *jump on her* *tackle her* *punch a few times playfully* *run away*
Sae: mou~~ NyaNyan, RanRan!! You should take care of your girlfriends more properly!
RanRan: she was so cool~~ *in lalaland* *fangirling over Miichan*
NyanNyan: *playing PSP* die~ *some sounds come from PSP* yatta~~ *sparkly eyes* *looks around* Yuuchan...?
Yuko: *appears* *hugs Haruna* *nuzzles in neck* ii nioi~~
NyanNyan: *pats head* *proudly* I won~
Yuko: I knew you will~~ *kisses neck* *snuggles in oppai*
BONK!
Yuko: ittai~~ what's that for?!
NyanNyan: >/////////< not here....
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
okay.....I'm tired already..... I don't want to tease you anymore sakurachan....hurm~ but still if you want to make one...just post it~ nyahahaha~~~   :on gay:  I will post mine again? Yes? No? urgh... I'm sleepy.....  :imdead:

MC: and now it's time for Christmas special!
*applause*
MC: for this Christmas we have a very different topic than usual. No questions about presents. It is too casual, nee?
*crowd excited*
MC: the topic is...
*drum roll*
MC: The most outrageous pairs and how they are going to spend Christmas.
*crowd roars* *huge applause*
MC: for that we have Oshima Yuko and Watanabe Mayu as our guests~
*loud applause*
Oshima Yuko (further OY) and Watanabe Mayu (further WM): konbanwa~~
MC: konbanwa. So, how are you two gonna spend this Christmas?
OY: I'm gonna spend them with Acchan. We're gonna go to Paris. She just loves the city, and after taking there her parents..she decided to take me now~ I'm so happy!
MC: so you and Maeda Atsuko are dating?
OY: un, AtsuYuu is official now ;)
*the crowd is going nuts*
MC: what about you, Watanabe-san?
WM: everyone knows about my scandal with Matsui Jurina... We broke up, me being in fear of going to jail... Now I'm dating...
*crowd is in high expectations*
WM: Watanabe Miyuki *smiles happily*
*crowd cheers and rejoices*
WM: we're gonna take an ofuro, just the two of us, and then~ Let's leave it for your imaginations~
OY&WM: *giggle*
Crowd: oh, come on~!!! eeeh?? Tell us~~
WM: actually, if to be honest.. We're gonna spend Christmas together, our both families united in the same house~
MC: oh, so many presents are to be expected, right?
OY: I think we know what present Mayu is gonna get~ *smirks*
WM: at least I'm gonna be on top~
OY: O///////////////////o
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
^ aww atsuyuu!! They will go to paris how nice  :inlove: :wub:

Silent reader for now

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow

Atsumina so cute!!!
jump*
jump*
jump*

thank you luka!!!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
aww rukaeru san your drabble was perfect

Offline TK.Yuu

Valentine Kiss [TakaYuu~]

[December 25,2012:Karaoke bar,Christmas Eve]

"SHARARARA!! suteki ni kissu~♪

SHARARARA sugao ni KISSU~!!"

"Ano....Yuko isn't that song too early for valentines day?"I said with a worried tone because Yuko is so drunk.

"Ne Minami~ THIS IS THE NEW *hic* VALENTINES DAY~!!!Sing with me~!"

"Jeez...you're really drunk huh?why don't I just sent you home?"

"Nooooo....I want to end this song!!!"

*sigh*

Well right now I'm with Yuko celebrating Christmas eve with her,Actually there are members that should be with us tonight but then they have some urgent meetings to attend to especially nyan nyan....I think she's really waiting for this moment to celebrate Christmas eve with nyan nyan but I guess it's such a bad timing huh?

And right now Yuko is so drunk because of ordering 7 trays containing 6 beers per each tray....she's really a though girl...

"Minami!Minami!here's my favorite part!!!!"

"Ye...Yeah...."

"BARENTAIN DEI KISSssss...*pulls Takamina's outfit*..SU!"

"Eh......"Right on that "Kissu" part of the lyrics Yuko.....kissed me....

"Y-YUKOOOOOO!!!!What the hell was that!!!!"

"Hm~?It's a valentine *hic* KISSSssssSU!!"

"It's not even valentines yet!!"I said with a shaky tone.

"Well don't worry I'll kiss you again when we reach to the chorus~ *wink*"

"Eh...."

" Wain no iroshita sansetto pakku suteki na~ ♪ "

Yuko kept singing the song while I......

*Joined palms together,closed eyes*

"Please skip the verse and get to the chorus already!"I said with a blushed face.

~END~

Found this photo on tumblr and I suddenly have a story in mind~ ♥

Hope you all like it though :p
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 01:11:39 PM by TK.Yuu »
A kiss to the cheeks isn't enough and so is to the lips~

My Amateur Stories

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
jejeje yeahÇ! i miss them too, but thanx to your author´s i can feel a lttle relieved for my atsumina´s heart..

thanx yeah!! minami dancing uza...

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
MINNA, MERRY CHRISTMAS~~!!!!

Slowly close your eyes and imagine you're all alone. Then let your mind go free and imagine the person you love most dearly by your side. Then open your eyes and 'Voila!'. The person you wanted to see and have close the most will be lying next to you.

That's what grandma used to tell me about Christmas miracles. Though no matter how many times I wished for it, nothing changed and grandma kept staying in heaven. The thing is, it so happened I met a person which changed a part in me.

That is why this time I asked for that person to be by my side. When I opened my eyes, there she was, sleeping peacefully on my chest, nuzzling her face in my oppai. But when I was about to move... I realized my hands were tied to the bed rails.

"...??"

And then she raised her head, sat up on me, while smirking with her lustrous eyes scanning me...NAKED??!!! She looked so perfect, so flawless in just Christmas themed bra and panties with a bow on her waist.

"Merry Chrismas, Mi.na.mi."

"A...atsuko..."

"I am your present, so..." she grinned and...

*censored*
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 11:46:50 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
Awwww what?!!! what happens next?!!!! Please continue this sakura-san T______T put it in the perv. section I don't care! I want to read thisssss!!! *perv mode activate*
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline TK.Yuu

I like when you write fics and have pictures in them~  :wub:

Thanks for the story Rukaeru-san :)

My Amateur Stories

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
yeah we want atsumina part 2

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
jejej to many couples

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
#199  :cool2: who wanna do the 200 drabble? Don't tell me it's me again...come on sakurachan...do the 200 drabble... or anyone??

Yuko: I miss my NyanNyan... I haven't seen her for two days...
Sae: well, you were away with your family for the weekend.
Yuko: yeah, but I could just mail her or call her..
Sae: you said there was no connection...
Yuko: I could have sent her love letter or left some roses before leaving or...
Sae: *facepalms* you just want the punishment, don't you..?
Yuko: ... >////////< maybe... *looks away*
*Haruna comes in with Mariko*
Yuko: NyanNyan!! *wants to jump on* *is being shoved away by Mariko* *heartbroken* eeh?..
Mariko: stay away from her. You left her, now she's mine.
Haruna: yes...stay away..Yuuchan...
Yuko: Haruna-san... *totally heartbroken*

*week later*
Yuko: *cuddling in Haruna's breasts happily* NyanNyan... yappari, your oppai is saikou~~
Haruna: *pats Yuko's head* *smiles and spaces out*
Mariko: *comes in* *coughs* *wears face mask*
Sae: *chuckles* that's what you get for trolling Yuko, Maritroll. You got infected by the cold Haruna caught last week.. *laughs*
Mariko: ... In the end, I stay alone... Well, at least that gachapin is not here. I can enjoy time just with me and my cold..
*doors open wide*
Miichan: *comes in* MINNA, HELLO~~ WHERE'S MY SICK BABY?!! I BROUGHT MEDICINE!!~~
Mariko: *facepalms* Here goes away my time alone...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own! | 200 REACHED!!
« Reply #353 on: December 31, 2012, 03:44:49 AM »
omedettou for the 200th drabble

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own! | 200 REACHED!!
« Reply #354 on: December 31, 2012, 04:31:16 AM »
omg 200 congrats to all my beloved authors :B

Offline Lightning

• Member+
  • We are such stuff as dreams are made on.
Re: [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own! | 200 REACHED!!
« Reply #355 on: December 31, 2012, 11:55:23 AM »
Wooooow 200 drabbles! Congrats!!  :D

Offline Amakuchi

• きたりえ推し
  • Member+
  • Retired writer
« Reply #356 on: December 31, 2012, 12:47:56 PM »
MEDETEE! (Omedetou)

NIHYAKU WA KANTAN JANEE ZO! XD (200 isn't easy!)

I want moar! XD

Google+Facebook | FilwotaTwitter | Wordpress | Tumblr
-Amakuchi=あまくち=アマクチ=甘口-

Offline TK.Yuu

« Reply #357 on: January 01, 2013, 04:05:50 PM »

Honestly it's a honor for me to post the 201st drabble  :wub:

My style of writing a fic. is the same style as always.Minami is the narrator :)

Relationship on progress[Takayuu~~~as always~]

Recently after Atsuko left AKB48 I got really lonely but then when I was really down 2 weeks after Atsuko's graduation.Someone knocked on my door.
I was surprised that it was Yuko.

It was really rare for her to go to my apartment and visit me but now that I notice it on the past few days Yuko does alot of skinship to me but I kinda don't like it because I'm not used to that kid of stuff....I'm not nyan nyan you know! I even said that to yuko on the time she attempts to kiss my cheeks but she is just smiling and said "I know~"

Well back to the main story...

Yuko was infront of me looking at my cry baby face.She hugged me tightly and said "I'm sorry for not noticing about your situation...."
I hugged her back so tightly and began to cry again.

After that,Day by day Yuko began to approach me,like inviting me to go to the movies,eat with each other and just stroll for a bit but for her many invites for the pass few weeks I only accepted 2 of her invites because I have so many appointments lately,being a general manager is indeed hard but as I always say "Hard work will always be rewarded".

Although it's really hard for me to not accept Yuko's invite it's really weird because she's not even mad and because of that I suddenly gained interest in her but to a perverted squirrel like her?It's really weird...

Many months later Yuko help me to move on and to not loose hope because Atsuko was not on my side anymore,I was so happy because Yuko was really there for every time I need some pat on the back."WMidget is together again~" some of our akb members say when we are talking with each other but then as each day passes without yuko I am feeling this sad aura inside me....it's like i really need her so much and that is the day I noticed that I'm inlove with her.

A few days passed and I started to avoid Yuko,I kept saying inside my mind that "NO!I should not fall in love to Yuko!" but when I look to her and she does that squirrel smile....I just ca't resist to smile back to her....it's like I'm not avoiding her at all....but I didn't gave up ad still put that big distance between us,the only time our distance breaks is that when we are going to perform or have an interview with a show or the press.

After a week or so Yuko wanted to talk with me but I declined it making an excuse that I have an urgent meeting with Akimoto-sensei but then after a few hours I heard my doorbell rang and as I opened the door,Yuko was the one who is there and she said to me,"urgent meeting huh?"

I tried to rapidly close the door but Yuko's foot blocked it's way of closing it.She suddenly came in my apartment and shut the door then locked it.
She gripped my shirt and pulled it to her and then she.......kissed me....

after that she released the kiss fast and said,"Minami....you really don't need to hide it....it's so obvious..."Yuko said as she breaks her grip through my shirt.

"Yu...Yuko...I'm sorry on avoiding you...I can't.....I can--"before I even finish my words Yuko broke it with her hug,she patted my head and said

"You can't fall in love to me right?Well Minami...You can't escape that!"

"Eh?"I said as I looked at Yuko's eyes.

"Because I am already in love with you!"She said with her squirrel smile once again.

She used that smile in a wrong timing....My mode became aggressive and I pushed her through the ground and began on kissing her widely.She didn't pushed me back but just accept it and made the kiss more widely.My hands move weird my and began holding her chest and squeezed it,Yuko gave a large moan.My other hand was going for her lower part but then the stopped it by holding it and said,"Let's not rush things up Minami."she said with her squirrel smile once again.

"Uh....."my face suddenly blushed.I did some things that I can't control.It's the power of love I guess....

After that bit by bit Yuko and I are starting our relationship in a good flow and thus some fans are noticing it too and recently Yuko finally posted her blog entry with a picture of me and her in the end....her squirrel smile.....it's really.....amazing...

As I am reading at Yuko's blog my cellphone rang and it was yuko's message that says,

"Let's go watch a movie \( ^0^)/"

I smiled after I read her message and I replied sure to her.

"I want to see her squirrel smile once again~" I said inside my mind.

END.

I'm really happy that for the past 2 years of me shipping these two many fans finally noticed Wmidget/Takayuu's love with each other~

Hope you all like this drabble :)

My Amateur Stories

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
« Reply #358 on: January 01, 2013, 04:39:12 PM »
Yeaaah Takayuu for start the year ♥  Thank you **

And congratulations for 200 drabbles o/ and Happy new Year.

-return to write her chapter -

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
Re: [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | ANYONE can post their own! | +200
« Reply #359 on: January 02, 2013, 02:59:17 PM »
nice fic~ :wub: I bet your shipping for takayuu in 2 years finally paid of huh? XD
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)