JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Computer City

Author Topic: [CHI] Fala Chen  (Read 61335 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Fala Chen
« on: January 01, 2010, 08:44:29 AM »
Fala Chen 陳法拉

Fala Chen is a beauty pageant queen hailing from Georgia, US turned TVB Starlet. Reminds me of Athena Chu Yan slash Yui Aragaki

Profile:
Ethnicity:     Chinese 
Date of Birth: February 24, 1982 
Place of Birth:  China (Mainland) 
Height:    171cm 
Weight:     49kg 
Blood Type:     
Profession: Actress 

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia
Fansite
Official Blog

Random Pix

Fala Chen @ 《Jessica Issue 573》
*Credits to Kenwick @ 法拉城 http://www.falachen.cn

with Ekin Cheng for some ad credit: http://www.falachen.co.nr/

she speaks it so well  :fap
Fala Chen 陳法拉 English Message from Toronto, Canada 加拿大多倫多 2009.06.28

Here's said scene from 有營煮婦 Ch 18_陳法拉_Part 1

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
Re: [CHI] Fala Chen
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »
The more I look at her, the hotter she gets. Proud to make her my fourth :fap

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 10:23:22 AM »
You like dat, eh?? Her next TV show she learned to pole dance :fap

« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 10:26:52 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 09:49:46 AM »
GLOWING :D

Her new movie opens soon!

Fala Chen collaborates with Simon Yam and Michael Miu in new movie (撕票風雲) (Black Ransom). It will be airing on January 7th 2010. This time Fala gives up on sex appeal and changes into police uniform. She appears as a tough CSP (Chief Superintendent of Police) in the movie to give the audience a refreshing feel. She said "I gained a lot from playing this role. I also received a lot of support for my role as Laughing Sau earlier. I feel this role is very fresh yet professionals such as Simon and Michael give me acting tips. I have learned a lot from them". There is one scene where Qu Ying takes Fala hostage. Fala nearly injured her neck during that scene. "Qu Ying held my neck and was walking backwards. But perhaps she skidded and didn't let go of my neck, I felt a moment of not being able to breathe".

Source: Wenweipo
Translated by: matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

The trailer:

Behind the scenes:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 01:52:18 PM »
Check out these armpits in Europe :fap

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 03:54:57 AM »
Random blog pix...mainly from her TV shows

Not only do the great taste of JPH!P know what's down, so does Fat Gor!! :bow:

Chow Yun Fat praises Fala Chen, she hopes for an opportunity to collaborate

[Hong Kong Daily News]
Chow Yun Fat supports television rising star Fala Chen. He praises that she has the outer appearance and potential, he believes that she's going to have a long road of popularity.

[Oriental Daily]
Yesterday Fala Chen attended a public event in the rain. When speaking of Chow Yun Fat publicly praising her, Fala said: "I am so happy, we don't even know each other, it is a form of encouragement. I couldn't believe he noticed my performances, then I have to continue to work hard on my jobs. (Will you guys collaborate?) If Fat Gor asks, then of course I will accept. I hope there will be a producer and director that sees the message and make a movie!"

Source: Oriental Daily, Hong Kong Daily News
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 10:04:36 AM »
Pimping sugar lard cakes for Chinese New Year!!

MMMMM MMMM DELICIOUS!!

from her official blog My second movie “Black Ransom” (filmed first though) is finally in theater now. Here are few photos from the premiere.

random pix :fap

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »
pimping!!! there's a gossip article to this but I don't give a fuck

:fap

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 09:22:27 AM »
Fala Chen evasive when swimming with boyfriend

Yesterday Fala Chen attended a soccer event and played games with the soccer fans. Had always kept her mouth zipped about her love life, when Fala was asked about her Neway's young master boyfriend successfully purchased California Red Karaoke, she generously replied: "That's a good thing, proves that his business is going well. (Some people are saying its a monopoly?) I am not sure about this." But Fala said that people of Hong Kong have several options for night activities: "can go watch a movie or go to the bar, don't always have to go to karaoke."

Because everyone is busy with their own schedule, Fala frankly said that she and her boyfriend do not have much time to spend together. When asked what they do out on a date? She smiled: "Go to the private gym or maybe go out for a movie. Places where there are not much people around." Asked if she would accompany her boyfriend to do exercises? She said that her boyfriend is athletic, they would go swimming together. Besides fearing to go to the beaches, she would also try to keep it low when they go swimming because it wouldn't be good if she gets photographed in her swimwear. (Need to avoid?) Work is work, private is private. I hope that the media can focus more on my work."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 10:45:12 AM »
in a new comedy for TVB:

whatever its called :lol: her nostrils make up for it.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 09:19:53 AM »
Fala Chen doesn't mind posing as "Eve"

Fala Chen was dressed in bright shinny red bra top and mini shorts the other day doing a commercial. The theme is "This summer, become Eve" Fala posed the photo session for nearly nine hours. She told reporter she was happy to pose as Eve. This is because Eve is considered the most perfect and the first beautiful girl in the world. Fala expressed that she pays great attention to her health and exercise a lot. It is not easy to maintain her body figure.

Source: MingPao
Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Offline AEIOU

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 06:31:04 AM »
She is seductive too.

Anyway all TVB younger generation actress are from beauty pageant, so most of them look quite hot!

I think Fala suits better in modern series and should stick to it instead of ancient dramas.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 09:38:22 PM »
^ Fala is one of the few exceptions. Shirley Whatsherface?  :bleed eyes:

:fap

Fala Chen reveals that her oufit is "Very Transparent" for the Hong Kong Film Awards

Fala Chen appeared at the "Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth 2 Cup" event at the race course. During the event she revealed that she has already chosen her outfit for the "Hong Kong Film Awards Ceremony" which takes place this coming Sunday. She said "I've been very busy, I only used 1 hour to choose my outfit. It's going to be a evening gown and very transparent. I believe nobody can accept the transparency and I may need to alter or add a few more layers to it. I will also wear an Audemars Piguet watch that values HK$230000". (Is your boyfriend accompanying you?) "I hope more friends will attend. I have invited some of my colleagues from TVB". (Are you hoping that your boyfriend will attend?) "I am looking forward to walking the red carpet". (He encouraged you?) "No, he hasn't". (Have you booked a Karaoke room to celebrate?) "No, I am afraid I be too tired as I've been too busy. I will do my best to keep myself fit. I am very nervous because the competition is fierce". (Are you afraid feeling awkward as aTV are broadcasting the live event?) "No, if I do receive an award I will thank TVB on stage". In addition, there were reports that claimed she had moved in to her boyfriend's mansion. She replied "I have always been living there". (Living together?) "I won't discuss about my personal life". (Is the Mansion in your name?) "Not saying".

Source: On.cc
Translation: Matchbox @ http://illusive-serenity.forumotion.net

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2010, 08:56:48 AM »
YEAH BABY!! CHIP NO!!

Fala Chen enjoys being a man and spreading out legs

Fala Chen's bra revealing scence in TVB series became a hot discussion topic last year. Her recent broadcasting series again has a stomacher revealing scene. However, Fala enjoyed her role as the opposite sex, allowing her to experience the unconstrained feeling of a man

Although appears sexy on screen, Fala says that revealing stomachers is not too shocking: "How sexy can a costume dramas get? At most just reveal some shoulders! That scene is necessary for the plot, it was about Linda Chung wanting to prove if I was a fox spirits or not and wanted me to take off my clothes. So people focused on this scene, this series used a lot of special effects, the spirits and supernatural story are quite good to watch. The whole cast really put in a lot of effort in the acting. "Having sexy performance, is she afraid her boyfriend (Sit Sai Hung) will get unhappy? She smiled: "Never heard of him complained yet. Many of my friends said it's not a big deal. "Fala also reveals that her boyfriend is a supporter and when he's too into watching the show, he'll secretly smile.

In the series, Fala plays a fox spirit and gets to play an opposite sex. She praised to be really handsome, Fala expressed: "Turns out that being a man is quite relaxing, can sit with legs spread out comfortably, no need to worry about correct posture". As Fala wanted a good effect, wanting to make it as real as possible. During filming, she would thickens her costume to hide her chest, resulting in a success as a man. Hard work is worth it.

The most difficult part was when Fala injured her neck during filming. she said: "There are many wire hanging scenes in the series, the wire hurt my neck, flet like sleeping on the wrong side of the bed, couldn't move at all. Then at work, I turned into a robot. Took about half a year before I was fully recovered!"
Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZangel@http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 09:00:16 AM »
SHOCKER!!

Fala Chen becomes singer, Jade Kwan implies she's crying to get attention

Yesterday Fala Chen and Jade Kwan were dressed in low cut short dresses to attend a press conference for joining a record company. Both showed off their career lines at the event. Good actress Fala Chen suddenly teared up on stage, successfully stealing first sister Jade Kwan's spotlight. No wonder Jade said: "I'm just making music" to indirectly get back at Fala, implying that she's just trying to get attention!

The day before, an insider for [Oriental Daily] revealed Fala's Neway boyfriend (Sit Sai Hang) heavily supported his girlfriend by giving up his family business to start a new record company of his own "Star Entertainment Ltd". Yesterday Star Entertainment held a press conference and announced their success in signing Fala Chen, Jade Kwan, Joyce Cheng and female newcomer Jinny Ng as their new contracted singers. Virgina Lok and many other large station executives came to support them.

As Star Entertainment's boss, Herman Ho strongly denied that Sit Sai Hang is actually the big boss behind the company: "100% not established by Sit Sai Hang. The Sit family did not invest in the company and does not have any shares." Later, the 4 artists went on stage one at a time to sign the contract. When Fala mentioned her success in becoming a singer, the happiest ones were her parents, she suddenly teared up and successfully stole the limelight.

Afterwards, Fala explained why she teared up, she denied that her new company is established by her boyfriend, but when asked if she's sure her boyfriend didn't invest in the company? She stuttered: "I'm not sure, have to ask Herman. (It was said that you signing with Star Entertainment is a way to help stand up for your boyfriend who lost his position in Neway?) No, it has nothing to do with other people." As to her boyfriend losing his position in his own family business? Fala said: "Don't judge people like that. It's a big company, rumors will affect their company. The Sit family is very nice, don't try to damage their brotherly relationship. (Do the two brothers talk?) It is not convenient for me to talk about other family issues." As for Jade who got the limelight stolen from her, she said: "I am just making music, not thinking too much. (Fala is first sister?) It's good, everyone is first sister."

sample singing:

Whateva, never really heard her sing. Just gimme hot ass

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 11:50:00 AM »
LOL!

Fala Chen admits that she has a personality of a cat, no compromises

Earlier Fala Chen saved a stray cat at the fisheries conservation office (AFCD) and received praises from Neitzens that she has a loving heart. The day before, she accepted an interview by (My Pet Leisure), she happily talked about adopting the stray cat. During filming of (Heart of Greed), she fed strayed cats outside of TVB City, but later because the number of cats became more and more, the security contacted AFCD to come catch them all, she heard the news and quickly claimed them. The 2 cats she currently have both have their own personalities. They would accompany her to read books and sleep, but when they become naughty they try to run away from home and climb up to balcony to play. Fala was so frightened she cried.

She said that her personality resembles a cat, don't like to be too close with other people and when she handles situations she won't compromise. She said that Moses Chan once joked with her that cats were selfish animals, she must be like them!

Source: Mingpao

Translator: aZnangel@http:asianuniverse.net/forums/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 10:35:54 AM »
Fala Chen with invisible braces, Boyfriend not afraid of the plastic during kiss

Yesterday Fala Chen attended an invisible braces event in Harbour City, she admitted that she's been wearing invisible braces for one or two months: "Because my wisdom teeth was coming out, in this industry I can't get braces, so wearing invisible braces is convenient. (Brand sponsor?) Yeah, this time attending this event, I get a separate fee. So I'm quite satisfied." Asked if she has her invisible braces on when she's kissing her boyfriend? She laughed: "Only when I eat, I have to take it off. (Did your boyfriend say that theres plastic smell during a kiss?) No, you all (reporters) need to ask him."

Earlier it was reported that Fala did plastic surgery, she responded: "Before I entered the industry, I was still in school, I had a chubbier face and that is normal. I thank my parents for giving me this appearance, I will not go change it!"

Apparently, she's not afraid of plastic bras either

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 07:50:39 AM »
need to pimp Fala more, love dem dimples...

GORGEOUS!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2010, 03:14:08 AM »
and congrats Fala on her TVB Best Supporting Actress Award! :catglare:

Fala Chen enters music scene, must have the heart for it to work

Fala Chen joined TVB after being crowned as Miss Chinese International 2005. This year, besides winning the "Best Supporting Actress" award at the TVB Anniversary Awards, she also secured the first line FaDan spot. Though she spend Christmas at work in the last 5 years, but she did not complain: "I'll be frightened if I had nothing to do! I grew up in the U.S, the Christmas atmosphere there is different from Hong Kong. Christmas in the foreign countries is like Hong Kong's Lunar New Year, people will put serious work into decorating their homes, I really miss having a cup of hot cofee with my parents by the fireplace and would eat baked chicken. It's a very warm feeling." Although she came to HK along to develop her career, fortunately Fala is so busy she has no time to feel lonely. Also, her boyfriend is by her side giving unlimited support, it is the same sweet feeling.

Speaking of her big plans for next year, she already signed with a record company and will officially step into the music scene. She admitted that as a TVB artist jumping into the music scene, it is a must to change her image. Asked if she would go down the singer with ability route? Fala said: "Whatever you do, must have ability. Otherwise the road will be tough, I will do 100% homework, if I didn't have the heart, then I won't be going out to sing!" Actually besides music, Fala will also start developing in the film scene. She frankly said that she hopes to develop multi-habitats, but will not be in a rush: "Have to wait for opportunities to shoot movies, only will participate when the role is right. (It is hard for a TV artist to attract audience to buy movie tickets?) So have to work even harder, just have to do the best, audience will get into it."

Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 08:48:50 AM »
check the singing!