JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Summer Lover

Author Topic: Mano Erina’s Concert Tour 2011〜Hatachi no Otome 801DAYS〜  (Read 1890 times)

Offline SayuForever

• Member+
  • Ayahoe Lover
Heres the setlist:
01. OSOZAKI Musume
02. Onegai Dakara… (Eggs)
- MC
03. Ambitious Girls (Eggs)
- VTR
04. Dare ni mo Iwanaide
05. Hana Kotoba
06. Gomen, Hanashitakatta Dake
- MC
07. Mano Piano (Piano)
08. Lalala-Sososo (Piano)
09. Otome no Inori (Piano)
- VTR
- MC
10. Datenshi Ellie
11. 21Sekiteki Renai Jijou
12. Lucky Aura (piano, eggs)
13. Special Medley (Eggs):Seishun no Serenade ->Sekai wa Summer Party ->Love & Peace = Paradise -> Seishun no Serenade
- MC
14. Genkimono de Ikou! (Special version, eggs)
Encore.
15. Haru no Arashi
16. Tomorrow
MC
17. My Days For You
18. Matsuge no Saki ni Kimi ga Iru

The concert starts off with OSOZAKI MUSUME which is among my favorites from her, and after that we get a mix of upbeat and ballad songs which makes this an amazing concert for any Mano fan since there are quite a lot of songs for everyone to enjoy.I was surprised to see that there were four songs that featured a piano performance: Mano Piano, Lalala-Sososo, Otome no Inori, and Lucky Aura, since she doesn’t seem to be playing the piano that much in her recent singles, but I am really happy to see that she did for this concert since playing an instrument in her songs is one detail among many that set her apart from other artists.Hopefully fans who are in Japan in mid-June can check out her concert since there are only two more performances left (according to the H!P site) since the setlist looks amazing.

The tour is short, so it doesn’t have that many dates left (there is only one more date left), but here is the schedule:

Date:                  Venue                         Concert starts
05/28       Shibuya C.C. Lemon Hall]         15:00 / 18:30
06/11             Zepp Osaka]                      14:30 / 18:00
So thats all. please comment

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Re: Mano Erina’s Concert Tour 2011〜Hatachi no Otome 801DAYS〜
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 12:52:04 AM »
Setlist for today's performances of her 2011 Concert Tour ~Hatachi no Otome 801 DAYS~
[Setlist posted here]

・Full house for both afternoon and evening shows.

The eggs for today's performances were Tanabe Nanami, Takeuchi Akari, Kudou Haruka, Kaneko Rie, Katsuta Rina, and Takagi Sayuki.
According to her manager's twitter account, the shows on the 11th will not have Katsuta or Takagi.

Somewhat surprised Lucky Aura was on the piano.
Mano Piano, La La La - So So So, and Otome no Inori will always be some of the songs she's known for, and I'm pretty sure they don't have/will never have any choreography.

Still waiting for her to bust out a new single with her playing piano.
Maybe they'll let her write a song some day and have her be something like the new Moritaka Chisato.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Summer Lover