JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime

Author Topic: Tell Me | WMatsui OS (Update)  (Read 33452 times)

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
Re: By My Side || Wmatsui OS (Based on poll result~)
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 09:41:31 AM »
Wah an update,  :ding:

Yay WMatsui banzai  :mon lol:

Jurina so brave and protected Rena well  :mon determined:

Thats was a nice ending  :mon cry:

Hope u update a OS soon  :sweat:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2014, 04:02:43 AM »
Wmatsui they so cute

Kyaaaa~~~~~

So happy that they become couple

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »
Replies~~~
Siren : thank you for reading my fic~~
            I'll post another OS after i finished the next chapter of my long fic :3
Kirozoro : thank you for reading it ~~
                  Just say that I'm in mood to make a happy ending :D

Comments are appreciate!!

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Mine || Furuyanagi OS ~
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2014, 02:43:43 PM »
hello again!

my first furuyanagi fanfic, i hope you all like it  :wigglypanda:

i lost all of my passion to write this after hearing takamina's announcement.
it's hard, but she can't be in akb forever for the rest of her life  :mon cry:

TAKAMINAAAA

well, sorry if there's any wrong grammars, typing, or the story is hard to understand, or about anything that wrong in this fic, my english is not that good  :nervous
douzo~

----

“Oi, Airi, stop daydreaming in the middle of walk. You can hit something or someo...”
‘BRUK’
“I’ve told you!”

Urgh, what the heck?! I should be with Rena-chan in my fantasy land right now!

“G-Gomenasai.”

Glasses, long hair, a great boobs, and, ah! That green tie, the girl who just now bump against me; or it was me who bump against her is a first year. Wait, did I ever saw her somewhere? I think I’ve saw her, but where? Or it just my imagination?

“Oi, what the heck is wrong with you both? Stop looking at each other. Gzz, I look like the third person in your date or whatever. Oi! I’m talking here! And Airi, stop looking at her boobs!”

The girl in front of me blushed when hearing Sae’s words. Wh-What the heck?! You just ruined it! If he didn’t said that just now, I know I can see that boobs of her longer. But now, even I can’t saw her face.

“What the heck, Sae! I’m not looking at her boobs!”

“Then what did you do just now? Daydreaming about her boobs?”

“Now that’s true.”

Sae just facepalm herself while I just grinning. That girl keep lowering her face while maybe... blushing? Or is she has a fever or what? Her face really red. It’s really fun to teasing someone, and a kouhai. But seriously, did I ever saw her somewhere? Hmm, she’s... Ahh! She’s my kouhai at middle school! What is her name, Aka... Aka... Gzz, what is her name?!

Suddenly she just bow and then walk again,

“Wait! Aka... Aka... Aka-chan!”

She suddenly turn back,

“I’m not a baby Airi-senpai! Stop calling me that!! It’s Akane!!”

She puffed her cheeks and look at me again.

“I thought you already forgot about me, Airi-senpai.”

“Well, I almost forget about you though.”

Sae just kinda give us that weird face and then turn back,

“I really don't know about you both, so just go on, I’ll go somewhere else.”

So then, Sae left us together to go somewhere. Maybe he’s gonna flirting with his girls again. I really confused how can a stupid flirty boy like him can attract many girls. Well, many girls said that he’s charming and really handsome. He also votes by the girls in this school as the most charming boy at school. He maybe had some spell on him. Gzz, what a playboy.

“You never changed, Airi-senpai.” She said while fixing her glasses.

“You too, Akane. And, hey, no need to be too formal in front of me. Just call me Airi.”

“I-Is it alright? I-I mean, you’re my senpai, so it’s a little bit impolite to call you just with your first name.”

“No, no, it’s alright. We know each other for a long time, right? Try to call me like that.”

“O-Okay then, you can call me Churi if you want. E-Eto, I-I must go to the library now.”

I hold her hand,

“Library?”

“E-Etto, I’m helping Oshima-sensei in the library.”

“Okay then, see you next time!”

“H-Hai.”

What a polite girl, ne? I thought while keep looking at Akane who’s now running to the library. I rarely got a polite friend. Just look at Sae, you will know how’s my other friend looks like. So yeah, she’s one of a kind. Even our meeting is not that romantic or what. She found me having a hard time when doing my assignment at the library back there in middle school and help me to do that. Even know she’s a kouhai, I really don't have any idea why she can solve a math problem in my homework. Having a polite, smart, and diligent friends sometimes really helpful.

Meanwhile with Akane

“Yabai, I can’t hold it.”

I put my hand to my chest. God, it keeps beating faster and faster. W-What should I do? I-It’s impossible for me! Airi-senpai is a really popular student here. And I’m just a normal girl. I-I, I’m not too good for him. And, I heard that he really likes Rena-senpai from 2-A. As everyone said, she’s perfect. I’m not that good to be compared to her.

Being with Airi-senpai is just a dream for me.

----

“Ahh, so she’s your kouhai at middle school?”

“Something like that.”

I said to Sae while reaching my drink at the cafetaria table. He nooded calmly while drinking his juice.

“So what about Rena?”

“Rena? What do you mean?”

“It’s look like you both really close to each other. Maybe you’re tired of Rena and start going out with that kouhai.”

Rena. She’s the school princess. Really beautiful, kind, cute, and on the other hand, she’s kinda sexy.  She’s one of a kind. She’s perfect! And her family and mine really close to each other. Especially because my father and hers had a project together.

“My heart just belong to Rena.”

I said while put my hand to my chest and put a serious face,

“We’ll see soon~”

Sae said with playfully. Of course my heart is just belong to Rena! She’s the first girl that I love for real. Well, you know me, right? I usually just playing with girls. I admit it. It’s the first time I’m being serious about the girl I love.

“Hm, Airi, what time is it?”

“Eto, it’s almost 3.15 pm, have something to do?”

“Well, I will go to a date with Sayaka-chan... Wait, 3.15?”

“Yeah.”

“Yabai! I’m late!! I must go now, see you tomorrow!”

He rushed to pack his stuff and then exited our class. Sayaka is his girlfriend. They’ve been together for one year now. I’m really grateful that Sayaka already understand that Sae is a flirty boy and he’s not really serious when flirting with girls. Hmm, I really can’t understand his heart and brain. Honestly, he’s a good looking, popular, and great at everything. But he choosed to be with Sayaka who’s the girls basketball captain and she looks like not Sae’s type. Well, it’s not like I don't like it. Sayaka is a kind girl. But one thing that I still confused is, when Sae told me that he like Sayaka back there when we’re still at our first year in highschool.

“It’s a love at first sight, hehe. And hey, we never choosed the one that we’ll love. It just came and being bigger and bigger. It’s love who come to us, not we who come to love.”

Until now, I still not understand his words. What the heck is the word that he tried to say to me?  Is it means that Rena is not the one who I loved the most? Is it means that there’s someone who I really love in this world but not Rena?

“Ah, Airi-senpai? What are you doing here?”

Eh? I think I heard someone calling me from behind. I turn around to see who’s that.

“Eh, Churi? Why are you here?”

“It should be me who shocked to see you right now.”

Akane laughed softly. She fixed her glasses and then looked at me again.

“I’m part of Student Council. Kaichou told me to check is everyone already back to their home. So, what are you doing right now?”

As expected from a diligent girl like her. I know she will join many club from now on.

“Well, I was with my friend just now. But he suddenly rushed to go to his date, I want to pack my things just now. But seeing you now, I think I’ll just wait for you and maybe, we can walk together?”

I said while smiled to her. It’s look like she’s blushing or having a sudden fever now. Again, she fixed her glasses while her head facing the ground. Is she like to fixing her glasses or what?

“E-Eh? I-Is it okay? I-I mean, maybe you’ll wait for a hour if you really want to.”

“It’s okay! And then, I’m kinda don't have anything to do though.”

A hour later

“I should just go home instead waiting for her.” I mumbled to myself. She really meant what she said. I really waited her for a hour -,-

“Ah, Sorry for making you waiting.”

Akane suddenly appear then bowed to me,

“It’s alright. Ehh, you don't need to bowed to me.”

I said while strached my head that was actually not itchy at all. Uhh, how can I said it... I think all of her attitude made me felt reaaallyy embarrassed. She’s too pure and innocent. Usually girls is just running to me and hugging, kissing all over my face, and sometimes, err... kinda pulling me everywhere. But when it comes to Akane, she took a distance with me, even she becomes really red when I hold her hand or even if I just said a flirty word to her. It’s new for me. And that really make me feel embarassed because my own act.

So now, we’re on our way to our house. I don't know that actually our home is near to each other. My house is just a few house from hers. I should know it from a long time ago.

“Ah, we’re here, Airi-senpai. Thank you for waiting for me and accompanying me to my house. Once again, thank you.” She said while bowed to me

“I-It’s okay, and I’ve tell you to call me Airi, right? You don’t need to be too formal.”

“I-I’m sorry, A-Airi-san.”

“Just drop the honorific. We’re already close to each other. And stop saying sorry to me.”

“I’m s...”

“Now you start it again.”

“Ah, hehe.”

She laughed softly then keep her smile plastered on her face. She smiled! She smiled! Whoa, I never thought that her smile will be this cute. She always being serious. And it’s my first time saw her smiling like this.

“I should enter my house now. Do you want to come over?”

“Ah, no, maybe next time.”

“Okay then,...”

She entered her house, but then I called her.

“Akane!”

“Yeah?”

“You should smile more. Your smile, it’s beautiful.”

She start to blushing again, hehehe, I love to teasing her.

“So now, Ja ne!”

After that, she entered her house and I start to walk to my house.

Even if she’s not a funny person, I think, I start to like being near her.

----

Time goes on, we become much closer than the first time we meet. She not shuttering that much again. And I really grateful that I’ve know Akane for some reason. She’s a good listener, she keep listening to my stories. Even I’ve told her about how I love Rena from the bottom of my heart even if we’re not that close. And the other reason is, she’s really smart! So sometimes we will spend time in the library so then she’ll teach me. It’s look weird actually, it should be me who’s her senpai to teach her, not her who teach me. She’s a kouhai afterall. But, if she can do it, it should be alright, right?

Today, as usual, we’re still in the library, trying to find a good book to read. Yeah, somehow now I became a very diligent person after I know her.

“Ano, Airi,  d-do you think that Rena-senpai is now r-really close to somebody r-right now?”

“Ahh, I think so...”

I put down the book that I took to the desk. Akane still looking for a book, I think.

“Seeing that, should you just go to find another?”

“Of course no! There’s no reason for me to do that!”

I start to yelling to her. But then I realized it and then I tone down my voice.

“Until somebody got her, I’ll keep find a way to tell my feelings to her.”

Then, akane turned her body and faced me, but her face, she keep lowering her head.

“If that so, shouldn’t you do it now? If you don't want to lost her, you must fight for your love, you can’t give up. You’re the man, right?”

Right, she’s right. I’m the man. I just tried to cover it. It’s the time!

“Churi, you’re jenius! I’ll be back later!”

I hold her hand then throw my arms to her, hugged her tightly. After that, I start rushing to Rena’s class.

----

“Stupid me, Akane you’re stupid!”

I keep repeat that words and crying out my feelings.

I’m such a coward.

I keep telling him to fight for his love to Rena-senpai, but I myself just give up about it and just let him go away.

Shouldn’t I do the same?

Fight for my love and keep doing it?

“Akane-chan, love is never about having each other. But being there every time the one you love need you, and being their happiness in their sadness, being their light in their darkness, that’s love is.”

What should I do now, mom? You said that love never about having each other. Being their light. But somehow, I feel it’s really hurts. Did I do the wrong thing?

But, why It’s hurts?

----

Where’s her class? 2-c... 2-b, ah here it is! Fortunately she’s outside the class right now. I don't need to call her.

“R-Rena-san!”

I rushed to her way and immediatelly held her hand.

“Ano...”

“Rena-san, please accept me!”

I said. However, it seems like Rena is shocked to when heared my words.

“Ano... I’m sorry, I...”

Out of blue, a guy took Rena’s hand then pulled her to him. He fixed his eyeglasses and said,

“Sorry, but you’re scared her. And I need her now, so excuse me.”

W-What?! In the middle of my confession?! That guy is just runaway from the crowd place and brought Rena with him.

“Who are you? Hey, we’re not finish yet!”

That guy who took Rena’s hand keep running to somewhere. At least, I’ve told my feelings to her.

-

The school already over. And well, because of that confession, people start to keep calling me and anything else that annoy me. Huh, I should do it somewhere else.

“Whoa, Airi, I don't know you can be that blunt about your feelings.”

Today, I walked home with Sae. Usually, I’ll go with Akane, but I’m not seeing her since our last meeting at library. I’ve searched for her at the library. However, Oshima-sensei told me that maybe she’s in the student council room since she’s part of them. But, maybe she’s just want to be alone for this time. I don't want to disturb her.

“Someone told me to fight for my love. And it’s not a problem, right?”

“Churi-chan?”

“Yeah...”

He chuckled then put his hand around my shoulders.

“You should care more about people around you.”

“Hm, what do you mean?”

“Nothing, let’s go.”

----

It’s been a while since that confession day. I really can’t understand what happened between me and Akane. It just, after a long time being really close to her, when we’re not that close anymore, I felt... Lonely. And somehow, I think there’s something important missing in my life. I don't know. I never felt like this before. This is the first time I know about this feeling.

Today, I keep doing my routine to go to the library. Being here is make me feel calm, just like what Akane said about this place.

“I always like being here, It’s calm me down. I don’t really like being surrounded by people or being at a crowd place. And everytime there’s something annoy me, I’ll go here, find a book that express my feeling, or just sitting here and think about many things. It’s maybe sounds a little bit silly things to do, but I love it.”

Yeah, the more I think about what she said to me, the more I think that I starts to being like her. But she’s right, being outside there sometimes really annoying. I can’t do anything when girls start to surrounding me. And now, I felt bored about them. Everything become different after I knew her. It’s far from my oldself.

“Churi, do you...”

God, I start to do it again. When can I stop calling her name?! Guh, I’m depressed! What’s wrong with me?! Come on Airi, she’s not here! I can’t understand it anymore!

I exited the library and start running to wherever I arrived. There’s just one thing that I still thought until now, I really want to meet her right now!! On my way, I saw Sae was talking with Sayaka.

“Oi, Airi, what’s up?”

“The feeling when you really want to meet someone right at that time, when you think you’ll die just because you miss that someone’s voice, when you almost crazy because keep calling that someone’s name even when that someone was not there. What is it?”

“Eh?”

“Dammit, just tell me already!”

“Love?”

I rushed to the student council room. “Maybe she’s there”  I thought. When I arrived at there, Yuki, student council secretary immediately greet me.

“Airi-san? It’s been a while~ What can I do for you?”

“Do you see Churi?”

“Oh, her? She’s just go home a few minutes ago.”

“Thank you!”

I run again, and keep running. I don't care about my bags, maybe Sae will brought it back and send it to my house of if he doesn’t, just let it be there. I don't care anymore. It’s deppressed me too much. Somehow, I really want to meet her. I really want to heard her voice, and saw her beautiful smile. That beautiful smile of her.

‘BRUK’

Oh, no, I think I’ve bump against someone. I turned back to say sorry to that someone. It turns to be an old woman who brought some stuff at her hands.

“I-I’m sorry, I’m in hurry and I don't see at surrounding. I’m really sorry.”

I bowed to that old woman. She smiled to me.

“It’s okay, young boy. I’m really fine.”

She keep that smile at her face. Uhh, I think she looks like someone.

“Ano, if it’s okay, I would like to bring your stuff to your house to express my sorry to you.”

“Well, actually I feel a little bit tired bringing these stuff. But don't you said that you’re in hurry, is it okay?”

“It’s okay, it’s not a really important things, so... it’s really okay. Let me help you bring your stuff.”

I took the things at her hand and she keep smiled. Even if I’m a playboy or whatever it is, I still have my respect to older people. So we keep walking to her house. I really want to meet Akane right now, but to show my respect to her, I think leaving my selfish desire is not a problem.

“We’re here, young boy.”

We’re stood right in front of a house that I really know.

It’s Takayanagi Residence.

“Come in, don't be shy.”

“H-Hai.”

The old woman told me while keep smiled. I followed her to go to inside.

“Ah, grandma, tada – eh?! A-Airi s-s-san?!”

“Well, hello.”

“So you both already know each other~ This young boy helped me bring that stuff. Ah,you can put the stuff in the kitchen, Akane-chan will bring you there.”

“H-Hai.”

“Akane-chan, can you help him? I think I forgot to watering the flower at backyard.”

“O-Okay, grandma.”

She brought me to the kitchen. We don't talk about anything. It just a calm silent. Since she’s not an active girl, and usually it was me who talk first. But I don't have anything to said to her. I just, suddenly forgot about what I want to say to her after suddenly seeing her face and knowing that the one I helped is her grand mother.

“A-Ano, do yo lived here just with your grandmother?”

“I’m the only child, my father lived at Chiba, and my mother died a couple years ago, so I just lived with grandma here.”

She said while put down one of the stuff.

“I-I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I’ve already used to it.”

She said while gave me a weak smile. I know she missed her. I can looked that in her eyes. Like what everyone said, people’s eyes tell everything. She never told people about everything she felt, but I can read it in her eyes.

“So, can I put it here?”

“Sure.”

I put down the stuff right beside the stuff that she hold just now. We walked back to the living room. She asked me if I want a drink or not, but I think I heard it more like she forced me to drink something as her way to say thanks to me. So I said yes.

“Here you are, Airi-san.”

“Thank you, and hey, I’ve told you to stop calling me with honorifics, right?”

“I-I’m sorry.”

“You should call me Airi like you used to.”

I pat her head and then she blushed. Hehe~ she’s really cute when she’s blushed.

After that, maybe we both don't know what to said so we just keep silent until I remember that I really want to meet her just now before I bump to her grandmother. The only thing that I want is just to meet her, heard her voice, and saw that beautiful smile of hers. So I think seeing her right now is enough.

Since it’s already late afternoon, I think I must go back to my house right now. I said goodbye to Churi’s grandmother and then Churi led me to the door. Then I just remembered something.

“Churi, do you have any appointment to do this weekend?”

“Eh? I-I don't have any, I thought.”

“Then can you go to the Summer Festival with me, just both of us?”

She suddenly blushed hearing what I said.

“I-I... m-maybe?”

“Okay then! I’ll meet you right at the cafe near the festival held at 8, don't forget to use your yukata!”

Hehe, it’s always fun to teasing her.

----

So here I am, waiting for Akane in front of the cafe near the festival. I’m not wearing a yukata today, so I just used my usual outfit.

From afar, I can see someone familiar wearing a pink yukata with Sakura as the motif. Is that akane? She doesn’t wear her glasses today so I don’t really sure if it’s her or not. But then I realized it’s really her.Whoah, I think she will take what I said as a joke. But, it’s not a problem, I think. W-Well, she looks really beautiful, and cute as well.

“A-Akane?”

“Mou, Airi, stop looking at me like that.”

“You’re not using your glasses today, it’s a rare time~”

“Grandma said that I should wearing a contact lens when wearing a yukata, so, I’m not using it right now. Do I look weird?”

“No, you look beautiful.”

“T-Thank you.”

“So...  Shall we go now?”

I gave her my hand so she can hold to my hand since it’s really crowd at the festival and we’ll not separated. I think she’s a little bit hesistated to took my hand, but the at last she took it.

We had a fun time at festival. We played many games and bought many foods and drinks. And now, we’re still waiting for the fireworks.

“Ano, Airi, I want to buy something again. You can go first.”

“Hmm, okay,  I’ll wait for you at that park, okay? We can see clearly the fireworks from there.”

“Okay. See you there!”

So then, I went to the park. On my way, I saw Rena was happily chatting with a guy that pulled her when I confessed my feelings to her. Well, she looks really happy with him. And I don't really care about it anymore. I think, Rena is not the one that I love deeply. And I’m happy that she found the good person for her. As well as me.

Then, Rena walked back to the festival. Maybe she want to bought something. I decided to talked to that guy. But I think he’s kinda suspect me being Rena’s stalker since he looked at me with that kind of eyes.

“E-Eto I don’t want to stalk her, it just we’ve accidentally meet here. Don’t worry, I don't have any bad thing to do.”

I start to sit beside him, trying to be look like we’ve know each other well. Hehe.

“I’m Airi, Furukawa Airi. And you...”

“Matsui Jun.”

“Ah! The one that people said Rena-san twin. It’s really nice to meet you.”

“Tch, anything you said.”

“Haha, you’re funny.”

I said. Now I know why he becomes really close to Rena. She’s once tell me that there’s a guy in her class attract her because of his attitude to her.  And then, I can tell that he liked Rena, from his way when he looked and talked to her. But this guy, maybe he’s once felt hurts because of love, so then he tried to go away from it and fooling his ownself.

“You kinda close to Rena-san, I envy you.”

“Like I said, anything you said.”

“You know, stop trying to hide. You have a chance, so do it. Unless you want to feel broken for a long time and then make a mask for yourself. Again, you can’t make a same mistake twice. Do it. You don't want to feel that pain again right?”

“What do you mean?”

There, I know I’m right. Unfortunately, I can see Rena was walked to here while brought a cotton candy in her hand. I don't want to disturb their private time, so I think I must go now.

“You know it soon or later. I’ve to leave now,  Ja ne!”

I realized that maybe I’ve made Akane waiting for me at the park. So I quicken my pace so I wouldn’t make her wait for me. And I don't want to be late to see the fireworks. I’ve think about I’ll tell her my feelings right when the fireworks ended.

Yeah, I believe she’s the person. She’s the one I love deeply in my heart. I know it. Just like what Sae said to me.

“It’s love who come to us, not we who come to love.”

I just realized it when Akane somehow advoiding me for a week. I denied my feelings for her, but actually before I realized it, my love for her is already grow bigger and bigger.

“Ah, over here!”

I saw Akane waved her hand towards me.

“Sorry, I just met with my friends on my way.”

“It’s okay. The fireworks is almost started.”

After that, the fireworks starts to filled the sky. We both just focus watching it until it ends. It just too beautiful to be missed. Just like her smile.

Now, it’s the time.

“Akane.”

“Hmm?”

“Can you give me a chance?”

“To what?”

I hold her hand then I faced her,

“Can you give me a chance to be your boyfriend?”

She immediately blushed after hearing my words. Her blushing face, it’s cute.

“I know that I’ve told you about my feelings for Rena. But, after you start to advoiding me lately, I start to realized that I love you more that anything else. I love your smile, I love your voice, I love everything about you.”

“S-Stop it.”

“I can’t stop! These things already deppressed me! My worlds suddenly changed when you’re not by my side. I-I really love you, I-I need you more...”

She suddenly kissed my cheeks. W-Whoah, i-is she just kissed me? Right on the cheek?!

“If you can’t stop, how can I say that I love you too?”

“eh?”

“D-Don't make me said that twice.”

She start to looked at everywhere except my face, advoiding eye contact with me.

“I-Is that a yes?”

Then she nodded softly. I throw my arms to her and start to hugged her thightly. Then I faced her again,

“Next time, you can kiss me right on my lips.”

She hit me on my chest while I just laughing.

And again, It’s really fun to teased her.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mine || Furuyanagi OS ~
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2014, 07:14:33 AM »
awww furuyanagi

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Re: Mine || Furuyanagi OS ~
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2014, 02:16:36 PM »
awww furuyanagi

Thank you for reading my fic :3

Offline chocholate

• Member+
Tell Me | WMatsui OS
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »
Hello~
i'm back with another os!

well, actually i've got the idea for this one since last year, but i just finished it a couple days ago  :nervous
thank you for your help about the poster, resha! *actually she doesn't had any account here, but, well, just want to thank her again  :nervous

i'm sorry if there's any mistakes in this fic, i'm not really good in english
i hope you all like it,

-----

Two little girl was hid behind a tree. One has a shoulder-length black hair and smile appeared on her face; while another one has a long black hair while her face just faced the ground.

“Keep it as a secret okay!”

“O-Okay, b-but is it alright to tell me your secret, Jurina-sama?”

“Rena-chan, stop calling me too formal like that. We’re friend, there’s no need to be formal in front of me. And then, of course it fine~ but you must keep it as secret!”

“O-Okay then,”

The shoulder-length haired girl brought her face near one of the long haired girl ear,

“I love you, Rena-chan.”

----

“Rena! Bring these things to young master room!”

“H-Hai!”

Rena rushed to the kitchen where her mom shout her. For her entire life, she devoted her life for the other Matsui Family. From child, she already become the young master assistant, friend, and maybe the only person that know anything about the young master, except young master’s parents.

But, there’s another one thing about Rena that everyone don't know;

she love the young master.

She never know when is the exact time when she realized that she had that feeling for the young master; Matsui Jurina. But she know, even before 5 years ago, when Jurina said something that shocked her, she already had that feeling.

Jurina once said one thing that maybe the greatest word she ever heard in her life,

“I love you, Rena-chan.”

That word, just simple words. But for Rena, it has many meanings behind that. Even know that maybe it just a friendly love from an 11 years old girl, Rena never cared about it. The most important thing is, she love Jurina, even if the other girl never had an interest to her, it doesn’t matter.

Jurina is an important person in her life. She’s her first bestfriend, the one that know perfectly about her, the one that took her first kiss,

The one that she love deeply.

“Jurina, are you in there?”

“Un, just open the door, I’m not locking it.”

Rena entered Jurina’s room. It’s neat and tidy. Well, of course it is, Jurina is an oujosama. Even if  her true self never like a ‘real’ princess, she’s the opposite of it. She’s cheerful, reckless, and childlish. Her parents always tell her to keep her room clean so she wouldn’t bother Rena to clean her room. But even if Jurina already clean her room, Rena will always offer her to just do whatever she liked and let her clean Jurina’s room.

“Ano, my mom told me to bring these cookies to you.”

“Ah, okay, just put it here.”

Rena put down the tray then approached Jurina,

“Have a problem with your homework?”

As usual, when Jurina can’t do her homework, Rena will be always there to teach her. Rena always be the great friend for Jurina.

“Ah, yeah, a little bit. Do you still remember this?”

“Let me see. I think the way is you must multiply it with this, then move it here, and last divided it. Now you get the answer.”

“Ah, thank you Rena.”

Jurina continued her homework while Rena keep watch her. It just in case Jurina will asked her again. It’s already become Rena’s habit to be Jurina’s private teacher. Since she’s one of the smartest person in their school. Yup, they both is in the same school. It’s a prestigious high school. And of course, Rena doesn’t want to bother the Matsui Family to paid for her school, so she took a scholarship test and she made it. And now, she’s on her last year in high school, while Jurina was just start her first year in high school.

----

All these day, Rena have thinking about going abroad to study for her college. A prestigious college in U.K already sent her a letter that she got a scholarship in there. Rena was a little bit hesistated to take the offer. She doesn’t want to leave Japan. There’s so many things that she doesn’t want to left. Her parents, the Matsui Family, and of course, Jurina; the one that she loved.

But since a few days ago, Jurina was always advoid Rena. She doesn’t know why, since she thought that she never did anything wrong. And she’ve said sorry to her if she made a mistake to her but Jurina keep being cold and avoid her all the times. At school, and even at house. So she thought maybe Jurina wants to be a little mature person, or maybe she just want to learn to do everything by herself. Rena understand it, but when she asked her about it Jurina just gave her cold shoulder.

So Rena thought that maybe it’s not really a problem to leave Jurina. She already said about her choice to her parents, and they said it’s okay. And today, she decided to talk about it to the Matsui Family.

“Ano, Matsui-sama, t-there’s something that I want to say to you. I-It’s all about the letter.”

Matsui-sama; Jurina’s father took a sip of his coffee and then looked again to Rena.

“Ah, it’s from that college from U.K, right? So, do you already make a decision?”

“I-I think, I’ll took the offer.”

“Ahh, it’s great~ you should do whatever you like in your youth, Rena-chan.”

Rena nooded her head softly,

“You shouldn’t worried about Jurina-chan too much. She can take care of herself.”

Jurina’s mother approached her and then pat her head,

“It’s okay, just think about yourself, ne?”

“Hai.”

----

Today was Rena’s graduation day. The last day of her high school day. Actually Rena never cared about the things like that, her life will go on like usual. Except that she will go to U.K to study overseas. Except that she will never hear her mother voice calling her to wake up, her father pat when she did a great things, and look at Jurina’s smile when she’s happy.

Jurina...

She wondered how is she doing now? Jurina, somehow she’s being really far away from Rena. She ignored Rena,  never respond to her words, and even went to school early so she wouldn’t go with Rena. It’s not really a matter with Rena, but at least, she want to know her reason why she would do that to her.

The Jurina that she know will never ignored people or advoided them. She will aproached people and make friends with them. But now, it just seems like... It’s not Jurina. She just someone in a figure of Jurina. Someone that Rena doesn’t know.

After doing many things at school, Rena immediately go back to her house; Matsui’s Family house because tomorrow she will go to U.K in the morning. Jurina’s father already helped her to find a mansion for her, and for the payment too. The owner of the mansion is one of Jurina’s father old friend, so he thinks that it’s okay if he’s the one who paid it. He said it because he can paid it whenever he wants since the owner of the mansion is his old friend. It’s a silly reason from him, but Rena knew that it just a joke and he just want to made her believe that it’s really okay. So Rena took the offer.

In front of the house gate, Rena can saw Jurina stood unpatiently while keep looked at her phone a couple times. Deep inside, Rena really want to greet Jurina, but she believe that Jurina will just ignored her. She know that Jurina doesn’t want to talk to her this time. So she just walk passed Jurina without greet her or even looked at her.

“Rena, Hey – W-Wait!” Jurina’s hand immediately took Rena’s arm to hold her after saw Rena walk passed her. Rena was shocked and stuned after heard Jurina’s voice after a long time she ignored her.

“Y-You’re really going to U.K?” Jurina said with a small voice while her face looking to the ground. Rena turned her back then replied Jurina,

“Yeah, I’m going tomorrow, sorry for not telling you this.” Jurina thighted her grip on Rena’s arm. Somehow, as her face still faced the ground, behind her long bangs, her tears starts to flow on her reddened cheeks. She cried silently with Rena keep looking at her. Her hair covered her face so Rena can’t looked to her face clearly.

“I-It’s okay, it was me, I-I’m sorry – “

“No, It’s all good, I-I must go now.”

Rena easing away Jurina’s hand from her arm and starts to walked to the front door. Honestly, she really want to talked more to Jurina, asked her why she ignored her these few months. However, after saw Jurina’s tears flowed, she hold back her words and decided to just leave her. It’s not that she don’t want to calmed her like usual; she just doesn’t want to saw Jurina crying in front of her; just before the day when she will leave Jurina.

Jurina doesn’t want her to leave her.

Jurina never want to be separated with her.

----

After a couple minutes crying alone in front of her house gate, Jurina wiped all of her tears and start to walk to her house. She opened the door and immediately went to her room. She ignored everybody that greet her. Her maid, her personal driver, Rena’s parents, and even her mother. She can’t think clearly and she doesn’t want to burst in to tears in front of everyone.

She walked through Rena’s room. Yup, their rooms are beside each other. It’s hard for her to think that Rena will leave her soon, and these few months she always ignored Rena and gave her cold shoulder just because a stupid childlish reason. And fortunately, her mother opened her eyes to stop being like that.

Flashback

“Jurina, you’re being so cold toward Rena-chan lately, is there anything wrong?”

“Nothing, mom.”

“You shouldn’t do it to her. She’s worry about you, you know?”

“I-I know, it just... I want to convince about this feelings. I-I don't want to destroy our friendship just because I’m being selfish.”

“Loving someone is not a selfish thing, Jurina. If you love someone, then just do it. It’s not a problem if the person you loved is not loving you back. At least you’ve tried. And the offer to took a college in U.K, she has decided to took it.”

F. End

Her mother already know about the things between Jurina and Rena. She is Jurina’s number one adviser. And fortunately, she support Jurina to confess her feelings to Rena. But it just Jurina is too stuborn to do it.

She shouldn’t do it at first. She must keep become the cheerful Jurina for Rena. She realized she doesn’t want to be a selfish person, but her way to not to be like that is just so selfish. She just think about herself, she is not thinking about what Rena will feel after she become like that.

It’s painful more to Rena than to her. She wanted to say sorry to Rena, but her ‘sorry’ will never repay her fault to Rena.

“I’m really sorry, Rena.”

----

This morning is the last time of Rena be in Japan. In just a few minutes, she will take off to go to U.K. Everyone want to bid of farewell to her. Everybody in the Matsui Family house, except one person; Jurina.

Jurina decided to just be in her room for the rest of the day and pretend to be sick so she can be in her room all day long. It just, looking at Rena’s face will just make her want to stop Rena to go there. And of course she can’t. It’s Rena’s choice so she can’t make her stop all of her dreams just because of her.

As she walked back to her room, she walked through Rena’s room. Since the way to her room is just that, she can’t stop to walked through Rena’s room. Thinking that maybe Rena already took every things on her room, Jurina took a step to the door and opened it slowly.

So Rena doesn’t bring all of her things. Jurina thought while keep walked to the entire room. It’s almost look same like the last time she went there, nothing different particular. But then, her eyes locked on a small picture frame on Rena’s study desk. There’s a short haired girl with her wide smile and her right hand made a ‘peace’ sign and another girl with a long hair and a glasses smiled softly.

Jurina smiled while keep looking to the picture inside the frame. If just people don’t need to grown up and become a child forever, then she doesn’t need to think about love at all. She believed that it will be not this complicated.

But suddenly, she realized that there’s a piece of paper under where the picture frame placed. It writed ‘To Jurina’ on the front of the paper. She took the paper and read it carefully,

Dear Jurina,

Hey, it’s been a long time since we’ve talk to each other, right? You’ve been advoided me for, I don't know, a month? It’s really annoyed me, but I know you had a reason to did that. I understand that you don’t want to talk about it to me. If it was my fault, I’m really sorry. I don't know what is it, but I’m really sorry to make you angry or pissed.

Now, I believe you’ve sneaked to my room and then took the picture frame of us when we just a little kid back there. It’s really nostalgic, right? Seeing your smile there, it always calm me down when I’m mad. And I just want to say that, you can say your problem to me anytime and anywhere. Just depend on me. Don’t just keep it by yourself, okay? I’m your ‘best’ best friend, right? And, it’s bad for your health, you know.

And, one more. I will not help you again, so you must do everything by yourself now. It’s not like I don't want to do it, but how can I help you when I’m already at U.K? but you can call me or mail me just when you miss me, it just if you reaaallyy miss me.

I’m kidding~. You can do it everytime you want to talk to me. If you don't know how to solve your homework, or when you can’t sleep, or even when you’re frustate because something silly. Just like usual days.

Don’t forget about me, ne?

Jaa~

Rena

“You’re so silly, Rena-chan. How can I forget about you.” Jurina’s tears for the nth time flow down to her cheeks. That letter, it made her felt guilty more. She believe that even right now, Rena would still think about her.

If just she’s not like a coward, she will not hurt her more. Rena has been thinking about her alot all these time. Everything that she did until now, is always for the sake of Jurina. Rena always think about Jurina more that anything else, but she always think about her selfish wish.

----

1 year later,

Today, Rena doesn’t have any class, or even part time job. It just a day to relaxed on her mansion. Even if she can’t relaxed at all. Since the time she leaved Japan, she can’t stop to thinking about Jurina. Being here doesn’t make she forget about her, but it just made her remember about Jurina more than what she thought.

When she’s eating, take a bath, studying, before sleep and after awake, she can’t stop thinking about that girl named Matsui Jurina. She just realized that the thing that people usually said is true. Love is really stupid and crazy, but even when you know it, you don't want to stop. Even when she’s really hurts because loving Jurina, she never want to stop loving her.  When she really want to stop, but she can’t. Deep inside her heart, this feeling can’t stop to grow more and more.

While lied down on her bed, Rena opened her phone.

“Still no message or call from Jurina.” Rena mumbled to herself. All this time, she always waited for the time when Jurina finally called her. But that call never comes. Or maybe, Jurina not read the letter she made a year ago?

“Uhh, I know I shouldn’t just put it on my study desk. I should just gave it to her.” Again, Rena grumbled while her hands start to messing up her hair like she’s been in a mental hospital or something like that.

Should she just go back to Japan on the next holiday to said what she want to say to Jurina a year ago? Well, it’s not like she just want to go back to Japan just because of Jurina; well, maybe yes. But she also miss her parents, the Matsui Family, the maids, the drivers, and everyone on that house.

Yeah, maybe she need...

“TING--!!”

Eh? She thought that there’s no one would visit her... ah, maybe it’s Yamada-san – the mansion owner – she thought again. She rushed to the door and then opened it. But then, the world feels like stopped for a while after she saw the one who stand in front of her mansion door.

It was Jurina.

Jurina looked really different from her last time saw her. She let her hair grow longer, and she curled the tip of her hair. Jurina looked so, mature right now.

After for a long time facing each other face. Jurina seems to be blushed suddenly. She immediately faced the ground after realized that she took a long time to look at Rena’s face. And for Rena, just like Jurina, her face blushed and they both really looked like a red tomato.

“A-Ah, please come in.” Rena invited Jurina to entered her mansion, Jurina just followed what Rena said. After closing the door and put Jurina’s suitcase near the sofa on living room, Rena go back to the front door, but it turn out that Jurina still stood right where she stood before Rena went before,

“I-I, t-there’s something I want to tell you, a-and fortunately you’re here right now. I thought you were on your class or maybe you’re going to your workplace.” Jurina said while shuttering a little bit,

“I – Wait, why are you here? Isn’t tomorrow is the first day to go back to school in Japan? You’re not run from house or something like that, right?” Rena said then she shook Jurina’s shoulder with both of her hands.

“No!” Jurina immediately faced Rena. Her eyes looked really red. Again, she cried. Rena released her hand from Jurina’s shoulders. “It’s because I want to see you so much then I decided to go here.”

“I – after you go away, I-I start to study harder, being a good girl, so I can get an exceleration then I can go here, to see you again. So I can keep being beside you, no matter how hard it is. I just, don't want to lose you again. It’s really hard when you’re not there, Rena. It’s really hurts, when everytime I walked passed your room. It feels so empty when you’re not there.”

“I know I’ve become really selfish back there. Instead of made you happy, I just made it worst. I wan’t to say sorry to you everytime I looked at you, but my apologize for you is worthless than everything you’ve done to me. I keep advoid you even know these feelings, even I know that it’s true, and I can’t hide it anymore. I even don’t have any courage to faced you. All these things – I don't know, Rena! I don't understand it at all! I don't want to just said that it’s something that people usually said about. If it’s not, I-I don't want to hurt you anymore. Y-Your pain because of me, i-it’s enough already.”

Rena wiped Jurina’s tears,

“Then, instead of keep it all by yourself,..” Rena hugged her tightly, “You should just say it to me. It’s okay for me to be hurt, I don't want you hurt either. You’re an important person for me, Jurina. I’ve told you to just tell me everything that bother you, everything, I don't care if it will hurt me or make me happy, everything is fine as long as you’re happy.”

“Rena, I’m so sorry...”

Jurina keep repeated that words as she cried harder. She keep say sorry to Rena, while Rena herself just can say “I’m fine.” or “It’s okay.”

“I know I’ve already become a selfish person, but, R-Rena, this is will be my last selfish wish to you. I’ll not bother you again, but please, let me get my wish.”

“Please let me love you. E-Even if it’s disgusting for a girl to love a girl, but please, let me love you. Just this one, it’s my last thing I want you to let me do it. After it, I’ll go where I can leave you in peaceful for the rest of my life. I promise.”

Jurina released the hug and wiped all her tears. Then she raised her hands to Rena’s cheek, she wiped Rena’s tears away and smiled softly. She took back her suitcase then walked towards the front door,

“You can’t, Jurina. You definitely can’t do it to me.”

Jurina stopped her foot,

“There’s no way you can leave me like that! Why can you become this selfish and stupid?! You weren’t asked about what I feel about you, and, and you just want to go away like that?!”

“I-I wasn’t...”

“And how can you said that I will live in peacefulness if you’re not by my side? Being here, without you near me, I-I can’t stop thinking about you. You don’t know how desperate I am waiting for your call or mail every second in my life. And now, you said that you will go away from me, forever? I prefer die right now than to be seperated with you for the rest of my life.”

Rena approached Jurina slowly and then raised her hand to caressed Jurina’s cheek,

“R-Rena, stop it. I-It will become harder for me to leave you, i-if you’re keep doing this.”

“Then just don’t go! I’ve told you to don’t go!”

“If you keep persistent to be by my side, y-you will hurts again. I-I, i-it’s too hard to hold my feelings for you. Since we were child, I’ve know that there’s something I felt about you. Something... special. B-But then, I realized... I-I love you, and it’s make me confused, is it like what love is like? Or is it just a sister love? If just – “

Rena suddenly sealed Jurina’s lips with hers. There’s nothing to say anymore. If she’s replied her kiss, then Jurina have that feelings to her, but if Jurina doesn’t replied it or pushed her away, then what she felt now is just a sisterly love.

‘Jurina, you love me, right? So please, kiss me.’

Not long after that, Jurina kissed her. It’s a pure kiss. Not passionate, they just put all of their love in that one kiss.

“Sisters wouldn’t do what we just done, Jurina.”

“Then all these time, I really love you. I’m sorry Rena, if just I’m not doubting my feelings towards you...”

“No, don’t say sorry. It’s fine, love takes time, and I don't care if I must wait for you for my entire life.”

Jurina wiped Rena’s tears. She smiled softly then took Rena’s hand,

“Ne, Rena-chan, can we go to your room now?”

Rena immediately blushed after hearing what just Jurina said to her. She can’t stop her pervert thought about Jurina’s demand. While Jurina on the other side grinned then laughed after looked at Rena’s face.

“R-Right now?”

“I mean I don’t know where to stay right now, so maybe I can put my luggage to your room.”

“Mou, you can just said that to me.”

“Hehehe, but we can do it later, don’t worry, I’m all yours.”

Jurina entered Rena’s mansion then winked to Rena at her last word.

“Jurina!”

====

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
Re: Tell Me | WMatsui OS (Update)
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2015, 02:27:09 AM »
Wohoo.. :on woohoo: another fanfic about WMatsui..
Jurina can't honest to herself,  :banghead: :banghead: poor Rena to wait so long.. :smhid
Thanks for your fic chocolate-san.. :bow:
Always love it, especially when it's about Wmatsui..  :deco:
Waiting for another epic fic in the future..  :cool1:

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2015, 10:40:53 AM »
Woah ur back with a OS chocolate-san~  :w00t:

Love ur fic  :wub: Its cute the WMatsui  :lol:

Jurina is sometimes dense  :smhid but she always has Rena that understand her  :roll:

Waiting for another great fic from yah  XD
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2015, 01:12:52 PM »
Wahhhh it so touched

The Wmatsui is finally together after 1 years separate  :wub:

Thank u for the OS

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2015, 10:55:47 AM »
just some replies after a long time  XD

Raizel : Thank you too raizel-san!! please wait for another fic~~
Siren : Thank you for loving my fic :3 please waitt  :cathappy:
Kirozoro : Thank you too :3

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2015, 03:39:28 AM »
cute!!

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2016, 04:52:55 PM »
These are very cute, i love all of your fanfic.  :cathappy:
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline saeyukifan

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2016, 04:33:53 AM »
Chocolate-san, i just read all of your OS in this post.
They are just wonderful.
I nearly cried in the first Mayuki fic. And the second was beautiful too..
Not forgetting the wmatsui and furuyanagi.
I love the plot.
Thanks for writing.
I'll be waiting for your next OS~ :D
Love is darkness

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime