JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Analog Fish - Shirokurokku

Author Topic: A love to change the History books chapter 5 24/8/13 ANNOUCMENT!!!!!  (Read 16239 times)

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
Re: A love to change the History books chapter 5 18/1/13 UPDATED!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2013, 10:45:41 PM »
Hey guys I'm sorry I havnt updated this in a while I just want you all to know that this will be updated soon the reason I havnt updated for so long due to the fact that my internet went down then I lost inspiration to write. I'm not really sure if I can continue my fics on the AKB part of this website however I CAN and WILL continue writing on the H!P. Purely for the fact Hello Project is one of the things I love alot and I dont know what I would have done if I didnt find H!P and that was all because of BUONO! lol.

Any how does anyone one know of a site where you can watch Harmoni (hello morning) or just any of their skits or maybe hello pro news all with eng subs apart from: Youtube, dailymotion or veoh it would be awesome if you did so if you know of any please tell me of them =)

The fic will be updated soon that is a promise once again I am sorry also thank you all for being paticent replies willl be on the next update.

Love you guys  :)

Offline farquhar97

• Member+
Re: A love to change the History books chapter 5 24/8/13 ANNOUCMENT!!!!!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2013, 10:58:31 PM »
Update soon :)

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Analog Fish - Shirokurokku