JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Boku Ga Shinou To Omottanowa

Author Topic: The Tokyo Idol Festival 2013 Thread  (Read 30784 times)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
The Tokyo Idol Festival 2013 Thread
« on: April 28, 2013, 01:49:02 AM »
well, since I just saw in another thread that there was a topic for the 2011 edition, I guess it`s okay to have a new for this year, right?

go go go people, share your thoughts about the materialization of paradise that since 2010 grows year after year turning into one the most important summer festivals in Japan!

when the time comes, Shurastriker will post the videos here, so no worries for the folks that can`t attend it.  ;)

when= july 27th and 28th
where= odaiba, tokyo
how= tickets will be available next month
website= http://www.idolfes.com/2013/
already confirmed= AeLL., Idoling!!!, Sakura Gakuin, The Possible, Negicco, Vanilla Beans, Tokyo Joshiryu.

last year they got SKE48 to perform at TIF, so maybe this year we have another "big surprise name"?? dreaming about Perfume...

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: The Tokyo Idol Festival 2013 Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 02:38:35 AM »
Negicco again :D is already worth it

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 03:22:04 AM »
Last year I can stream it live on nico, I hope this year they will do something like that again. I will upload it on youtube.

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 03:35:27 AM »
Thanks tsutomo. It's our job to hype TIF... because the website sure isn't XD

I hope GEM is there. That's all I need. That and Mano Erina to unretire and perform a special live just for me.

Hopefully the weather is as nice as it was last year.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:51:41 AM by qwiksXnd »

Offline pigmin0239

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2013, 05:28:10 AM »
WHY@DOLL please!

Offline Daydreamer0Fly

• Crazed Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Crazed Fangirl
    • DaydreamerFly
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 03:25:07 PM »
So excited for this year because I WILL BE THERE! First time going to Japan, and I'll get to be at this, so excited!

I really hope to see GEM, Fairies, Dancing Dolls and Cheeky Parade there above all else. (I have high expectations that GEM and Cheeky Parade will be there considering all of idol street, even trainees, appearing last year. However, I don't know what the chances are of my other two. Fairies I expected to see on the list last year but it did not happen. Dancing Dolls is new so it's hard to say, I suppose it could go either way.)

I can hardly believe I'll actually be there! I wish they'd hurry up and announce more groups!! I'm going nuts!  :panic:

I wrote a little blog post on ALL the groups I'd like to see, if anyone is interested :P (www.machis-world.blogspot.com)
Check out "idol BEATS Radio", the best place to listen to the idols of today, 24/7, worldwide!
http://www.idolbeatsradio.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/idolbeats
http://twitter.com/idolBEATSRadio

idol BEATS Radio is currently accepting votes for the 2014 New Years Coutndown, so please vote for your favorite idol songs of 2014! All idol fans should without a doubt vote. All voters will also be entered into a drawing for a free idol CD. (out of 26 choices)

Offline OshiRuka

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 04:01:12 PM »
i need dancing dolls

Offline SUPER☆LeMON

• Spagazaka46
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2013, 04:15:30 PM »
I'm hoping for some Streetsei to be there. Tebasaki iDOL NAGOYA perhaps.
It'd be interesting to see them work without Maaya and Chisami (provided they both land in GEM).

I'd be really surprised (and sad) if 9Nine doesn't show up either.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 04:28:35 PM »
one thing that let me down last year is that I made a time table with all the groups I like and some new groups (to me) but forgot to add diferent stages, specially that one on the top of the building.  :doh:

this year, going two days, I hope I can stalk follow my favorite groups one day and enjoy more the festival in the other.

and of course I hope we have a good weather too.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 06:53:55 AM »
for this year i'm interested in a few groups...

S★UTHERN CROSS
QunQun
CHIMO!
HR
REVfromDVL
Fruity
RYUTist
CLEAR's
Survive-ZERO
Mechahigh
ALLOVER
Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome
BELLRING

and Afilia Saga obviously

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 01:15:23 AM »
they finally updated the website but no new additions to the lineup were made.

instead, they're announcing a 'preview' festival next 14th at Roppongi NicoFarre with Idoling!!!, Idol College, Up Up Girls Kakkokari, AeLL. and The Possible.

loooong wait  :yawn:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 01:20:15 AM »
add Shoting Star Girls to my list of wants

Offline Daydreamer0Fly

• Crazed Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Crazed Fangirl
    • DaydreamerFly
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 04:04:11 AM »
they finally updated the website but no new additions to the lineup were made.

instead, they're announcing a 'preview' festival next 14th at Roppongi NicoFarre with Idoling!!!, Idol College, Up Up Girls Kakkokari, AeLL. and The Possible.

loooong wait  :yawn:

Based on when it was all announced last year, I am willing to bet they announce it at this event and then update their website. I expect it that day or that night. Hope I'm right.
Check out "idol BEATS Radio", the best place to listen to the idols of today, 24/7, worldwide!

idol BEATS Radio is currently accepting votes for the 2014 New Years Coutndown, so please vote for your favorite idol songs of 2014! All idol fans should without a doubt vote. All voters will also be entered into a drawing for a free idol CD. (out of 26 choices)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 01:30:36 PM »
yeah let's hope. the thing that bugs me is that last year around this time we had already a lot of fuzz concerning about the SKE participation. this time we have nothing. instead, the first group to pass the festival is Team Shachihoko, since they'll do a live at Hibiya in the same day. exactly one that I would like to see the most.  :(

Offline Daydreamer0Fly

• Crazed Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Crazed Fangirl
    • DaydreamerFly
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 05:31:31 PM »
yeah let's hope. the thing that bugs me is that last year around this time we had already a lot of fuzz concerning about the SKE participation. this time we have nothing. instead, the first group to pass the festival is Team Shachihoko, since they'll do a live at Hibiya in the same day. exactly one that I would like to see the most.  :(

Aw that's too bad D: I would have liked to have seen them there..

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2013, 12:13:45 PM »
Ebichu probably wont participate as well, they'll hold a concert on 7/28. So practically no Stardust idols this year (Minitia Bears, takoyaki rainbow, etc might participate tho)

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 07:14:18 PM »
I don't think having an external LIVE would prevent a group from being in the TIF, at least AeLL. had shows somewhere else during the previous 2 TIFs iirc, and also during the "Young Animal Fest", in which Ai was (is) the Miss Young Animal and one would think she would be involved in the fest (being the magazine's pet/ambassador and all that), but AeLL. arrived like at 11 am, performed at 12 and by 1 pm were on their way to another show somewhere else and never came back to the YAfest  :nervous

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 09:08:33 PM »
^ That's true. Last year PASSPO was scheduled for just 1 day at TIF (Sunday) since they had a concert on Saturday at Summerland (a waterpark in Tokyo). They ended up doing one stage at TIF on Saturday night, after they finished their other live.

I actually think it would be cool if your favorite group is doing a "real" concert the day of TIF. I don't expect SUPER GiRLS at TIF this year, but if they had a concert in Tokyo that weekend, I would leave TIF for a while and go to the concert, and then come back once it was over.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 01:47:47 AM »
well, if it's a campaign event or participation in another festival, the show is shorter and don't take so much preparations, so the group can perform elsewhere and still go to TIF. but if it's an one-man, a special concert, a tour stop outside the city... I find it difficult to believe that the group still go to the festival. being optimistic they may perform in one of the days only.

if things go like last year we're getting the first list of groups in the next few days. since this year the festival happens earlier, let's expect they go a little faster with the announcements.

edit: great! Denpa Gumi and Cheeky Parade have other appointments too. Denpa will be in Hokkaido July 28th. some guys at 2ch are concerned that at this pace, we will have JK21 in the main stage as one the headliners.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:08:51 AM by tsutomo »

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 02:57:49 AM »
Is the Cheeky Parade concert another "Grand Prix" like they did with Afilia Saga East and Up Up Girls? That would tie up some other groups as well.

I hope the next TIF update impresses. I'm interested in Idol Yokocho on 7/7 because GEM, HimeKyun, and Houkago Princess will be attending, but I still prefer TIF because the format is so much better.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Boku Ga Shinou To Omottanowa