JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hoover`s Ooover - Hakkanou

Author Topic: The Tokyo Idol Festival 2013 Thread  (Read 30798 times)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
Re: The Tokyo Idol Festival 2013 Thread
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2013, 08:15:08 AM »
official words, you ask? nope, just the rumours that next year edition won't happen. yep, again but this time I find very possible since Kadosawa left. and you know, he was nothing less than the main producer...

and some vids are already popping out:

idoling!!!

gem

erepyon

up up girls kakkokari

super girls

tokyo joshiryu

9nine

linda sansei

passpo

and an overview of some groups

Offline infzer0

• Member+
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2013, 10:53:02 PM »
so....2 weeks after TIF and i',m still in post concert depression mode lol.. :cry:.(yeah went for TIF, my experience can be found in my blog here and here)

Now....I've been watching the footage of TIF2013 "Fuji TV NEXT" Videos (Day 1 and 2) recently, and i couldn't find any Idol College footages at all lol...what's up with that?  :/ I just found it kinda strange, for an artist who manage to perform at the Hot Stage, but has ZERO coverage from any of the videos footage (i checked the 2 days digest also, can't seem to find anything either)  :angry:

), I'm now seriously considering about stop following the group.  :( their shows are not like it once was. Tenten is a gem of an idol but the whole group looks so blasé nowadays. after some shows with the new BiS without Yuffie, I can assure you: it's not the same thing. BiS has lost a big part of its SOUL. and their shows are turning REALLY annoying, with a group of wotas "occupying the territory". they do always that silly "elect an top wota and carry him so he can say some things to his oshimen" (it is a new trend. never saw it happen before some months ago. nowadays, as far as I'm concerned, Bis, Shizukaze and Sanmyu~ wotas do this thing

^ I understand what your saying about fanbases killing the experience. A small percent of the SUPER GiRLS fanbase are some of the worst idol fans and totally ruined the experience for all of the girl fans (and most of the guys) in the front rows when they were at Hot Stage. TIF staff needs to stop looking the other way on stuff like this.

I agree that fanbases can totally kill the experience and spoil the mood.

Went for the passpo performance at hotstage with my friend from Singapore. We managed to squeeze in the middle (around 3-4 rows from the front) and once they started to perform, we keep getting pushed and squeezed like crazy, sometimes got hit also. Yeah i know you suppose to "prepare" for this kind of stuffs, since passpo quite famous for its moshing during flights and stuffs, but i actually felt bad with my friend.  After the performance....well he seems kinda dissapoined and wanted to "stop" following them (not sure if he meant it or not lol). This is really not my intention, as both of us wanted to enjoy the live as much as possible. sigh.

I also saw 2 passpo fans fight with each other, cuz one of them apparently keep pushing this dude. And the dude hits back at his head (quite hard too) and the dude almost cried (lol) and then gave up, got out from the hotstage (i think)

Another incident i saw one passpo fan accidentally hit one dude with a lightstick, then both of them fight also lol.

There's more of these i can recall...during Cheeky Parade at HoT stage.

Got this group of chikipa fans, quite wild, and just next to me there is this old lady (why an old lady here i also don't know) and i think his husband. so once the performance starts, as expected these group of fans keep moshing and do all kind of crazy things- until one of them actually bumped into the old lady. The (husband) seems fine at one or two occasion. But after three times, he couldn't take it and told the youngsters to "becareful" because there's an old lady there.

The young dude apologized. He was silenced for less than 3 minutes...before starts going crazy again LOL. Almost hit the old  lady again, but he saw the (husband) stare back at him so he moved away. Lol.

And during BIS performance at the hotstage....you can easily see some fans fighting at 4:01 lol (see below)

Well....awesome performance if you see from the video POV....but at the scene....things might not be so great lol.

The fans I don't like are the ones who are in groups of 5 or 6 and wait until 30 seconds before a performance begins before crashing their way from the back all the way to the front. I've only really noticed this at SUPER GiRLS concerts and it's like clockwork for this to happen. One on one they would never act that way, but when they are with their friends they do.

Saw the same thing during BiS , Chikipa and Passpo performances haha....

On the other hand I thought AeLL's fanbase was the best. They respect each other and just have fun. And one guy was giving directions to the casual fans on what to do during their songs.

Quite agree....been following AeLL for quite a while, and everytime i see their fans... they're all quite alright. Same thing can be said to Idol College and Dorothy Little Happy fans  8) Well...from my experience anyways

This year wasn't as good as last year but despite the complaints it is still an amazing experience.

Right on.  :D

PS:
The heavy rain one day 1 is quite an experience....me and my 3 other friends ran all the way from the smile garden to Hot Stage (then it starts to rain quite heavily outside Venus fort) so we got inside the venus fort, took the shortcut to the Zepp Tokyo (but still need to pass some non-sheltered areas). Got quite soaked up once we reach there (luckily not so bad) and inside the hotstage, we took cover at the 2nd Level - all the way at the back side.

We sit down for quite a while while waiting for BiS to perform at the Idol Club Night segment - and left after they finished performing lol. When they announced the Smile garden performance was cancelled (Dorothy Little Happy) and i was quite sad...but then later on i found out that its only posponed (to the next day) and not cancelled, so in the end i am quite happy lol....Watched the Dorothy Little Happy performance at the Smile Garden on the last day with a bunch of friends and it was awesome.  :twothumbs Thank god its not cancelled

Left after the Dorothy Little Happy performance - saw AeLL board their own mini van - then went to the train station. Once we reached Shimbashi Station, we bumped into some chikipa members hahaha. :w00t:  But we don't want to disturb them so we went to have dinner instead. :smhid

Anyways....that's some of my experience from this year TIF lol  :P2

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: August 13, 2013, 05:58:32 AM »
in the host ppls, who talk about the event, whats the name of the glass girl ?? she have a blog or something ??

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2013, 06:46:08 AM »
someone knows ?

Offline xuinone

• Member+
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2013, 10:01:00 AM »
Kadosawa left. and you know, he was nothing less than the main producer...

He left idoling!!! but is there any word on him leaving fujitv or something?? Maybe he left to make several TIFs next year...
:lol:

Offline Daydreamer0Fly

• Crazed Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Crazed Fangirl
    • DaydreamerFly
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2013, 06:09:41 PM »
So, I haven't posted yet despite this being the best experience of my life. Been really busy since coming home as well as REALLY jetlagged. xD My body without a doubt wants to live in Japan, because witching to their time was easy- switching back is proving impossible xD

Anyway, I plan to make a biiiiggg blog post this weekend about my TIF experiences (and then another about the rest of my Japan trip) but for now, jsut wanna say some things:

Being a young, foreign, female fan is the best weapon there is when it comes to idols. Fans are so interested in you and try talking to you and help you with anything if you're confused. I even had an experience where a guy got me from i don't even know what row into front row in time to see Dancing Dolls. (My fave group there, and the group I am with in my avatar picture.) He wasn't rude or anything, he just saw me constantly checking the schedule when a new group came out (trying to figure out how long I had to get close) and then squeezing and peeking around everyone. He called me up to him and slowly helped me get closer, and when Dancing Dolls were coming out I guess I made a noise and freaked and he asked if they were the group I liked and I nodded furiously and he said something to people (lots of Japanese I didn't understand) and they moved and suddenly I'm in front lmao.

Next...you know how lots of lesser-known idols were walking from stages to the goods area and such? Well I had SO MANY stop and try to talk to ME like I was the celebrity lmao. I couldn't understand mostly but we tried, and they seemed impressed I was there xD I got called cute BY IDOLS more times than I could ever count, and the number of times I heard idols say "Sugoi" after seeing/talking to me.....xD I got pictures of LinQ and Sunmyu when they were walking by, and one of the LinQ girls grabbed another girl and made her pose for me lmao it was cute.

I ended up RIGHT next to one of my favorite groups, GEM, when watching their sister group, Cheeky Parade. Chikipa's crowds are a bit intimidating and it was smile stage so I figured I'd watch from a far-off but high (so I could still see) place with shade. Suddenly, ALL OF GEM walks by and decides to watch while standing RIGHT NEXT TO ME. They didn't seem to really notice me (they came in from behind) but when BUNBUN NINE9' came on, I got really excited and did the chants and most of them turned and looked so surprised and started smiling so big and cute. From then on, they all started doing all the chants too!! xD From then on, Yuu also kept looking over at me and smiling the biggest smile ever. It was real cute, but she kept doing it and I kept smiling back and wasn't sure what else to do. I got kinda flustered xD I started like blushing and looking down some lmao.
A lot of the members kept peeking here and there at me and smiling and giving little waves. My favorite, Maho, still hadn't turned once. Dunno if she knew I was even there. She was crazy focused on the performance. She was mouthing all the words and doing all the moves (although obviously just small and in place) but she totally looked like she wanted to be up on that stage performing haha.
Suddenly one of the members next to her smiled at me and then whispered in Maho's ear. Maho turned to her a bit, then did a total 180 and looked right at me. She gave me the most perfect smile ever and waved really big with both hands. I waved back and smiled and died inside. (Still wondering what caused this. I had a Maho uchiwa in my bag that didn't quite fit, so I wonder if when I was dancing my bag spun some and they noticed it was Maho?? Or the girl may have just been like "Hey foreign girl, look Maho" lmao idk. But regardless, it was unbelievably amazing.

I went to Dancing Dolls' handshake event and they were all perfect and amazing and were calling me cute and asking if I came to Japan for Tokyo Idol Festival and they were just great. When I got to my favorite member, Mii, she instantly tries speaking English with me. She says "Hello! I...saw you....yesterday. Yes??" (She meant when I went to their event for the cheki) I nodded furiously and then she goes "A..and today...Dolls Factory." which is where I got to the front row to see them. I hadn't thought any of them noticed me there (they get REALLY focused on their dancing) but it seems like she did. I got so happy ;____; I nodded and said I love Dancing Dolls (in Japanese) and she goes "Thank you!!!" in English. (It was funny because throguh the whole conversation, we were both struggling to try and answer in the others' language xDDD) Before leaving I said "Mii daisuki!!!" and she goes "Ah!" and she points to herself and says "Me too" and then points to me and says "you!" and it was pretty much the cutest and best thing in the universe.

Other cool things were me getting in front 4 rows for everything I attended, including first row and very center for Super Girls. <33333

All in all......best experience of my life by far.
Check out "idol BEATS Radio", the best place to listen to the idols of today, 24/7, worldwide!
http://www.idolbeatsradio.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/idolbeats
http://twitter.com/idolBEATSRadio

idol BEATS Radio is currently accepting votes for the 2014 New Years Coutndown, so please vote for your favorite idol songs of 2014! All idol fans should without a doubt vote. All voters will also be entered into a drawing for a free idol CD. (out of 26 choices)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2013, 04:08:13 AM »
first of all, I`m relieved to see that I`m not the only one that was disturbed with some people in the crowd. it`s not just me being too picky after all. and I`m even more relieved that there are still some nice people around (as the guy who helped Daydreamer).

He left idoling!!! but is there any word on him leaving fujitv or something?? Maybe he left to make several TIFs next year...

well, according to people at 2ch (ok, not the best source but better than nothing) he will not take part of any idol related stuff anymore, will work in a different area/program.

in the host ppls, who talk about the event, whats the name of the glass girl ??

sorry dude, I would like to help if I understood the question... you`re talking about who, to be exact? the host that talked about the festival on TV in some kind of program? if you tell the name of it I can do a search for you.

it`s cool that you have some nice stories to tell, Daydreamer. don`t forget to post a link here when your posts are done.  ;)  I wish I had more stories too but I think I`m too accustomed to all of this already that usually pass by the groups and don`t even look at them.  :nervous I only shared some some smiles and waved to a girl from a group (don`t remember anymore... it was one of those "unknown groups") that was staring at me like if I was an alien, super-hero or something. rofl

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2013, 05:04:59 AM »
Daydreamer, nice to read your stories. Looks like you won´t forget this trip soon  :twothumbs

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2013, 05:09:29 AM »
Tsutomo, sorry my bad english hehe

in the TIF 2013 from fuji tv
i can understand a little her name kuroda aika i think

but cant find nothing in the net O.o, she is a host of a other program too i go post a pic

the girl with glasses :P

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2013, 08:02:16 AM »
just a little typo there. it`s Kuroda Arisa, not Aika.  ;) that`s why you couldn`t find anything. she`s a gravure idol from Kobe, 25 years old, studied Physics and... according to her wiki page she has already appeared in a hell lot of programs.  :O

her blog http://ameblo.jp/kuroari-19871029/

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2013, 05:14:30 PM »
thx for the infos man :P

25 ??

look like she have 17 to 19 or something like this haha

and that glasses is not real but she stay really bether with it :P

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hoover`s Ooover - Hakkanou