JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)

Author Topic: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!  (Read 311021 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Hello! Pro GOSSIP!
« Reply #500 on: June 18, 2008, 02:34:51 AM »
I don't really want them to form a unit. They both have different things going on and it suits them. Aibon seems like she's having a blast filming the movie. And when Gocchin was updating her blog, she seemed pretty happy with what she was doing too. So they should just stick with those.
But I want them both to come back with singing. Just not together in a unit. :P

But I bet if it happens, I'll probably be happy. As long as they're back.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #501 on: June 18, 2008, 02:52:26 AM »
Kago already said on her blog that the rumor of a unit with her and Maki was false, like Tiny stated... so it's not going to happen.

However, Kago did say she'd like to sing again someday, so having them both back in that area of show business is quite possible.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #502 on: June 19, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »
I don't know if this belongs to Gossip anymore but because there is a lot of unbelievers I'll keep posting it here

後藤真希、エイベックスと契約(6/20付「スポーツ報知」早刷り)

>後藤真希。エイベックス入り
>「エイベックスと出会い、新たなたくさんの刺激を受け、大きな可能性を感じました。
今まで以上に歌を愛し、そして何よりも愛される歌を皆様に届けていきたいです」と決意を語った。

Hochi sports has early reports of Goto Maki has signed a contract with Avex, but i dont see it.
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/index.htm

S - Main Newspapers (not include Asahi Newspaper), Sports newspapers (not include Nikkan Sport)
A - Friday, Flash, Weekly Playboy, Josei Jishin, SPA
B - Asahi Newspaper, Josei Seven, Weekly Josei, Nikkan Sport, Sunday Mainichi
C - Cyzo, 2ch (Momusu Wolf thread), Yukan Fuji, Naigai Times, Weekly Asashi
D - Weekly Taishu, Asahi Geino, Weekly Gendai, Daily Gendai, Weekly Post
E - Weekly Bunshun, Weekly Shincho, Tokyo Sports, BUBUKA, Tantei File, Weekly Jitsuwa
F - Naispo, Jitsuwa Knuckles, BREAK MAX

S - Less than 90% reliability
A - Less than 70% reliability
B - Less than 50% reliability
C - Less than 30% reliability
D - Less than 10% reliability
E - Less than 5% reliability
F - Less than 1% reliability

On the same topic, Maki Goto profile was removed from UFA website yesterday.

For those who didn't believe Tokyo Sports the second time, I can understand the reputation is against it, but there's a big difference from a small black and white piece of news reporting a rumor on the air that was L&L, and it was reported as a rumor, compared to giving Maki the cover, first page in full body and color to say she's gonna be back with Avex, this time not as a rumor, but as news quoting insiders. This is why I didn't even post/comment the L&L thing but the Avex cover a few days later.

I'm not gonna say "I told you all" but it could be easily guessed, seriously. UFA has no money to send her to LA, but the desire to make people think she's still with them (thus keeping up her profile). In her blog, UFA wasn't mentioned anymore, not even in the copyright. So many newspapers wouldn't be involving Maki with Avex company unless there is the minimum sign that it might happen, aka pictures or insiders. You can gossip about boyfriends, but not deals. Many newspapers have been saying the same: Maki goes to Avex, for so long. Avex could have soon ended this and cut their profit source, that is guessing about Maki's future on the nations most desired agency, at anytime. Instead, everyone kept shut up. After all this, Max Matsuura coming on the same plan as Maki was not enough to convince unbelievers? It was not a "by chance" happening. And now a 90% credibility newspaper mentions it. According to Tokyo Sports previous information, she'd be formally introduced on the 22nd. We'll see. That is guessing, but I doubt the media would be more than half year saying Maki will be/is in Avex unless it were true.

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #503 on: June 19, 2008, 08:58:48 PM »
^ Oh, I'm sure that she will restart her singing career soon and definitely not with UFA. It was clear that she was finished with them. It's obvious that if she had wanted to blog just for the sake of keeping in touch with her fans, she would have done it the whole time. But I think the blog was a way of building up anticipation of her return. And she probably couldn't keep blogging beyond a certain point because her daily activities began to contain a lot of obvious give-aways about where her career is going next (or she was just way too busy with all of the preparations to keep up with it). I've never been one to fully believe something until I see it happen, though. We'll see. If the announcement does happen on the 22nd, I will be one very, very happy girl. :D I'm ready to see her reach heights she's never been to before.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #504 on: June 19, 2008, 09:24:03 PM »

後藤真希、エイベックスと契約(6/20付「スポーツ報知」早刷り)

>後藤真希。エイベックス入り
>「エイベックスと出会い、新たなたくさんの刺激を受け、大きな可能性を感じました。
今まで以上に歌を愛し、そして何よりも愛される歌を皆様に届けていきたいです」と決意を語った。

Hochi sports has early reports of Goto Maki has signed a contract with Avex, but i dont see it.
http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/index.htm

The quote quoted above comes from Centuryland. See the news entry here: http://centuryland.jp/news/html/00000300.html#20080620003949

What they (Centuryland) also say but is not included in the quote above is:
(Topic Newsスタッフ宛メール・かきおさんご提供)
※詳細は朝にお伝えします
It basically says the Topic News staff got an e-mail (from Sport Hochi I assume) and that details will be made public in the morning (Japanese time of course).

I trust the Centuryland staff know if such an e-mail is genuine. We shall see what Sport Hochi has to say in a few hours.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #505 on: June 19, 2008, 09:32:22 PM »
^ Exactly!

Nikkan also reports

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #506 on: June 19, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »
Quote from: superstar
Goto Maki to perform with Hamasaki Ayumi

GoMaki is primed for a sensational comeback after an 8-month hiatus! Newly signed on to the Avex Trax label, GoMaki is set to return to the stage when Avex celebrates its 20th anniversary, alongside superstars like Ayumi Hamasaki.

The concert will feature Ayumi Hamasaki as the leader of the pack, alongside other stars such as Koda Kumi and GoMaki. Well at least things seem to be looking a little better for the Goto family.

Source: Superstar @ Star News on June 16, 2008.

He/She doesn't site any of his/her sources though and I couldn't find anything else about it anywhere, so who knows. All I can find is something about a compilation CD and a series of drama shorts related to Avex's anniversary.

Also, at Gocchin.com here Romi posted a translation of the supposed quote by Maki in Century Land: "“My meeting with AVEX, is going to provide a lot of new stimuli and I felt there’s going to be huge possibilities. I love singing even more than before, and more than anything else, I want to send the loved songs to everybody. ” Translations are good for people like me who can't read Japanese.  :D

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #507 on: June 19, 2008, 10:34:32 PM »

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #508 on: June 19, 2008, 10:56:49 PM »
^ Wow, she just looks so beautiful in that picture. Is it a new one or has that already been around?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #509 on: June 19, 2008, 11:01:59 PM »
LOL I think it's a horrible picture because she looks nothing like herself :lol:

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #510 on: June 19, 2008, 11:03:48 PM »
heres a reaction from 2ch.

怖い (kowai)
scary.

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #511 on: June 19, 2008, 11:27:17 PM »
FUCK YES.

Offline Kirigirisu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • チュlip~
« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2008, 12:30:03 AM »
Not a particularly natural picture but none the less this is awesome, beyond awesome.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2008, 03:30:03 AM »
It might not be the best picture, but it's just one of many images that was used in the flash animation for Maki's new website, for which you'll find a link in the new Maki thread made by Pharadox. :thumbsup

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=16342.0

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #514 on: June 27, 2008, 02:11:46 PM »
So apparently the publisher Coremagazine has a thing against H!P. One of their magazines, BUBKA, has an article about Miyabi's pics that were discussed here some time ago, and another one of their tabloids, BREAK MAX, has for the August number a piece about Sayumi and an adult video in which an amazing look-alike appears prominently being groped and having sex at a massage parlor (pretending to be hidden camera stuff, and the BREAK MAX article forgets to tell on the title it is a look-alike, although they mention it on the article itself)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #515 on: June 27, 2008, 03:11:40 PM »
^ Ugh it's that kind of cheap publicity that really irks me.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #516 on: June 27, 2008, 07:18:03 PM »
those Ba$1ards,  they always wanna ruin them.  this story was out a while and nobody cared to pay attention, now they want to bring it back in order to ruin and harass the girls. 
Same thing with the Kame case, they tried to re-create the spark, but nobody paid attention. 
I hope this case blows over real soon and nothing happens to the girls. 
I think Miyabi's safe, anywayz...
and what's idiot and loser would try to start a scandal with a LOOK-A-LIKE?!!!
This won't do anything, except the girls will have a big laugh over it.  Sorry for the fans that was brought into it, they've must've been pissed and glad at the same time, glad it wasn't really their idols, and pissed at the magazines for misleading them.

Offline Isaura.Tsuji

• MiyaxRii Fan
  • Member+
« Reply #517 on: June 27, 2008, 11:01:07 PM »
i think Miya is safe too
This thing happened almost a month ago and Miya wasn't punished
i don't care if she has a boyfriend or not, she's free to do whatever she want and i hope UFA understand this.
Anyways, she still has my support

I hate the crap of that fu***** magazines...

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #518 on: June 28, 2008, 12:33:45 AM »
BUBKA and BREAK MAX have virtually no reliability, and there have been previous H!P scandals reported in BUBKA that didn't result in much of anything.

This is like the doinks who continued reporting about the Eri story when it was proven to be fake. Don't worry about it.

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #519 on: July 09, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
08/13 GARNET CROW(アニメ)、FLOW(アニメ)、安倍なつみ feat.Kenny、谷村奈南(+DVD/3種/ドラマ)、NICO Touches the Walls(アニメ)、Plastic Tree(+DVD)、alan(+DVD)、
    小谷美紗子(ドラマ)、ONE☆DRAFT、Spontania、Screw(+DVD)、宮野真守(アニメ)、西野カナ(アニメ)、No Regret Life(+DVD)、稲森寿世(+DVD)、黒瀬真奈美(+DVD)

This list is not always accurate...

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: EXID - I Feel Good (R.T Remix)