JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Minimanimo

Author Topic: Kamei Eri: Photographer Extraordinaire [CLOSED]  (Read 4404 times)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Kamei Eri: Photographer Extraordinaire [CLOSED]
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »
Title: Kamei Eri: Photographer Extraordinaire

Summary: Eri was your normal photographer until she fell in love with the wrong person at the wrong time.

NOTES: Eri isn't in Morning Musume neither was Risa they're just normal people.

CHAPTER 1

"Excited for your first photoshoot?" Risa asked clinging, to Eri's arm to try and beat the cold, while her other hand carried her suitcases.

Eri clutched on to her own suitcase and inhaled deeply to control her nerves. "Nervous is more like it." Eri exhaled, seeing a white cloud blow out from her mouth and suddenly disappear.

"Relax you'll do fine. You're the best photographer I know out there in Japan! Have a little confident in yourself for once." Risa assured, giving Eri's arm a comforting squeeze around her arm.

"You're right I'm worrying over nothing I know. Thank you Gaki-san for coming with me. I feel less scared with you around." Eri thanked, with a bright smile in place.

The two girls exchanged a smile then headed into Eri's current hotel, quickly going through the lobby and to the elevator.

"It's freezing out there! I'll make us some tea would you like some?" Risa offered, stepping out the elevator and swiped the key card into the slot.

The door beeped and the light to the slot turned green, signaling that the lock was no longer in place. Risa briskly walked inside to stay away from the cold draft coming from withing the hall then hung up her coat and unraveled her scarf.

"No thank you, I'll be out taking a few pictures." Eri called, grabbing her camera from the coffee table and scurried to the balcony in the dinning room.

"Don't stay out too long you'll catch a cold!" Risa warned, starting up the stove and pulled out two cups.

She knew Eri would be cold sooner or later and eventually take the warm cup of tea once she got back inside.

"Yeah, thanks mom!" Eri sarcastically replied, going back to taking pictures below her.

"Hey you don't want to have your first photoshoot canceled because you suddenly caught a cold from staying out too long." Risa reminded, walking away from the stove and heading to the living room. "I'm making tea for you too in case you change your mind." Risa flicked on the TV and laid back,relaxed. "This is a nice place. How did you get this room?"

"The agency rented it for me. It's amazing, isn't it? A lot bigger than the room I had back home." Eri answered, zooming her camera in to the sidewalks.

"Yeah tell me about it. That place wasn't even big enough for a dog let alone an entire family. How could you breathe in there?" Risa chuckled.

"Hey, it's not that small!" Eri heard Risa snicker.

"No, maybe not that small, but it was uncomfortable." Risa shivered at the brisk air entering the house "Hey, close the door it's freezing in here. You're letting the heat out."

"Sorry." Eri shut the door and went back to her picture taking.

'There's so many great sights to see and I only have two weeks to capture them all.'

Eri zoomed in to one person walking along the streets. She seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere. Eri kept her camera focused on the sprinting girl some sort of aura she let out attracted Eri. The girl then spun around, looking directly into the camera and it for some reason it made Eri's heart beat twenty times faster. Slowly, Eri pulled the camera from her face. The girl's features were mesmerizing, she had long straight jet black hair, soft deep doe brown eyes, smooth fair colored skin, and even a cute little mark to the side of her face. Eri gulped, not knowing what to do.

"What are you looking at?"

Eri screamed, nearly falling off the balcony. "Don't sneak up on me like that Gaki-san!" Eri placed a hand to her racing chest.

"Sorry, I called you before, but you didn't hear me with the door closed. I just came  to see if you haven't died from frost bite yet." Risa took a sip from her mug. "So what were you looking at? Or WHO were you looking at?" Risa grinned.

Eri blushed, "Uh...nothing." she turned to see the girl that had captured her interest was now gone and nowhere in sight. Risa peeked over the edge to see, but like Eri she saw nothing. Risa looked back to her friend.

"You're weird sometimes you know that?" She said.

Eri exhaled annoyed, "Come on let's go inside." Eri didn't wait for Risa to catch up.

"I'm in the mood for take out want some?" Risa questioned.

Eri took the tea cup from the kitchen table and blew at the rim of her cup then took a drink. "I can't. I have to make sure I have enough film for tomorrow's shoot. I need to get my cameras packed to go." Eri ran to her room before Risa could oblige.

"I hope she remembered to at least set her alarm." Risa mumbled to herself, before picking up the phone to order.

Eri woke to the sound of honking cars trying to get traffic to move. Eri groaned out, glancing at her clock and bolted out of bed.

"Ahhh! I'm late! No, no, no, this can't be good, ahh!" Eri ran out the room, tripping over her pajama pants. "No, no, Gaki-san! Gaki-san, wake up!" Eri burst open the door to Risa's room and fell on top of Risa.

"I'm up, I'm up! What happen?!" Risa sat up in a panic, pushing Eri out of bed and hit the floor.

"We're late!" Eri wailed from the floor and stood up to her knees, looking at Risa.

Risa grabbed her clock to check.

"EHHHH?!" She shouted.

"What do we do Gaki-san?" Eri squeaked.

"Quick, get ready! We'll have to take the train, traffic is too bad now."  Risa commanded, getting out of bed.

Eri ran to her room to try and get ready. She kept ran back and forth between doing her hair and putting on a set of matching clothes. While Risa tried to make them a meal on the go. Eri ran back into the kitchen, brushing her teeth with one hand and carrying a suit case in another. 

"I knew we should have checked the alarms." Risa growled, scolding herself.

"Ahh, Gaki-san...help." Eri cried, getting stuck in her shirt and thrashed about to get it off.

Risa laughed and pulled the shirt down, getting Eri's head through the right hole.

"We have to go. Come on Gaki-san!"  Eri ran out, taking a bagel off the counter and placed her glasses on her face since she couldn't find her contacts.

"Uh...Kame!" Risa tried to stop from laughing. "Your pants."

Eri looked down to see she was only in her underwear and shirt. Eri blushed, dashing back inside and came back out.

"We have to hurry!" Eri picked up her cases and slung her camera over her should. She put her hat in place then ran out, leaving Risa behind.

"Hey slow down!" Risa called.

I have no idea where this will go. I just thought this story up a few minutes ago and I just had to get the idea down. What do you all think? Should I go on?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 05:41:00 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Kamei Eri: Photographer Extraordinaire
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 09:59:59 PM »
It's a really cute start- and you can never go wrong with an Eri fic! I say, keep going!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »
XD I love how she forgot her pants

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 11:59:58 PM »
XD This is hilarious and so typically GakiKame. :D :D
So the person Eri saw was Sayu? I have a feeling that she's going to be involved in Eri's photoshoot thingy. Maybe she's the model!  :wub:
I sense one-sided GakiKame and then the main - SayuEri!

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 12:27:45 AM »
Awww, so cute~ :heart: It's Sayu!! :w00t: I love how they woke up when they were late! :heart: :heart: Excited to see more! Which means yes, please go on!!! :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 06:15:57 AM »
Oh Eri, will you ever learn? :lol:

10 bucks say the mystery girl from the day before is the subject of (or is at least AT) the photoshoot that Eri's going to do. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:20 PM »
Cute~

You can never go wrong with Kameshige~ do continue please~

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 01:43:06 PM »
eehehe, no pants~
wow Sayu has powers~ she looked right into the camera~ <3
OHH.. cnt wait. ^^
ganbare~

Ohh, and No pants~

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2008, 01:44:06 PM »
CHAPTER 2

"I'm sorry everyone I-I overslept forgive..." Eri ran head on into the girl standing peacefully off to the side the impact causing them both to hit the ground. Eri cried out as she saw her equipment slip out of her hands.

"You idiot! Do you even watch where you're going!?" The girl growled; she was not happy. Eri reached for her fallen glasses and put them on. Eri now was able to see the woman's raging face looking like she was ready to murder Eri any second. "Who do you think you are!? Look what you did, you ripped my outfit!"

Eri looked to the gapping hole in the woman's skirt it was unmistakably large. Eri clearned her dry throat, "I-I...um..."

"Hey lay off it was just an accident! I'm sure you can just put on a whole new outfit." Risa defended coming to Eri's rescue and helped her close friend to her feet.

"Well it isn't my fault your "girlfriend" is a klutz!"

Risa stood up to the girl's face ready to shoot something back she wasn't afraid of the older woman's heating gaze.

"Fujimoto, that's enough you're scaring the poor girl."

Eri and Risa looked to the girl behind Miki just a few feet away. She had short light brown hair, Miki glared to the stuttering turtle then to Risa and quietly stomped off to her trailer.

"Don't mind Miki she thinks everyone should bow to her very feet. Are you ok?" The short haired woman picked up the fallen equipment and hand it over.

"Thank you." Eri bowed thanking the woman who had just saved her from the menacing woman and the fight that was about to break out.

"I'm Yoshizawa Hitomi by the way."

"He-he, I know who you are I'm a big fan it's a pleasure to meet you and all of the fellow Morning Musume memebers. I'm Kamei Eri."

"Oh, so you're the photoghraper that's an hour late."

Eri put her head down in shame, "Forgive me! I-I-I..."

"It's ok, we better hurry now though I don't think any of the other girls can wait any longer."

Eri gave a small nod and walked to the set with Risa close behind.

"Hey, Yossie when is the photographer coming already?!" Reina was losing her last straw

"She's right here, everyone this is Kamei Eri."

"Eh?!" The group said in unison

"She's a bit young isn't she?" Ai pointed to the group

"Whatever let's just get this over with." Reina urged

" Ok, I'll start with group pictures first. Will Yoshizawa-san, Tanaka-san, and uh...Takahashi-san please step forward." Eri instructed she's never felt this nervous; for once she was in charge instead of the one taking the orders. All three girls walked to the set lining up.

"Oi! Wait up!"

Eri turned around and nearly choked at what she saw. 'That isn't...it is!'

"Oh look who else decided to make it on time. Great timing Michishige-san you're fashionably late." Miki hissed re-joining the group on set again with a new set of clothes.

"Sorry I'm late my driver that came to pick me up had a flat tire on the way here."  Sayumi rushed quickly to hair and make-up. Eri watched still in shock. 'Ok breathe it's ok it's just another Musume member nothing to worry over.' Risa raised a brow realizing her friend's sudden change of behavior and waved a hand in Eri's face.

"Eri-chan?"

"Hey back to the photoshoot already!" Miki screamed getting Eri to focus again.

"Yes, sorry everyone." Eri looked to the three girls and began to snap away.

Eri had little time to get two camera full of pictures of all the MM girls she was working the fastest she's ever worked before. She was worried that the pictures weren't her best, but they would have to do for the agency since she had such little time.

"Ok who's next?" Eri bowed to Makoto and Asami as they left.

"I am! I'm actually the last one."

Eri felt her stomach fill with this strange flutter, "Uh, yes please step up."

"Eri-chan, are you ok you seem a little red?" Risa whispered for her to only hear.

"Of course I'm ok, please let me finish this Risa-chan." Eri whined up her camera and looked through the lens focusing the camera. "Ok when you're ready Michishige-san." Sayu nodded and did her famous Usa peace pose and several snaps followed after.
'Why am I feeling this way? This is just business she's just like one of the other girls. She's really cute too.'
"That's great Michishige-san, just turn a little to the side like that; perfect." Eri moved to the side going closer to Sayu.

"I think you're girlfriend has a liking for Sayu." Miki whispered to Risa she was still angry about earlier.

"Eri-chan, isn't my girlfriend can you stop saying that." Risa snapped, she didn't like Miki already.

Miki scoffed, "You like her and you know it, but hey you know what they say; "Denial is bliss" or something like that."

"Why don't you go and just mind your own business and quit being such a..."

"Uh...Miki, why don't me and you go back to my trailer and watch some movies? I bought those two american movies you wanted." Yossie interrupted stopping another fight yet again. Miki was pulled away before she could reply. Risa glared at Miki who was doing the same, Risa folded her arms over her chest and chuckled shaking her head.

"What a day." she mumbled to herself

"Done! Thank you Michishige-san you were amazing." Eri bowed to the rabit and let out a sigh of relief.

"Ready to get out of here?" Risa questioned Eri nodded quickly.

"Like you wouldn't believe. I'll be up all night developing these pictures." Eri held up her full camera. "Then comes the editing."

"What time do they want them back?"

"In about two days."

"What?! There's no way you can do that!"

"Well I would if I wasn't an hour late shooting I would have been done...an hour and half ago." Eri walked over to her equipment putting in their cases. "Anyway, we better hurry home. Can you call a cab for us Risa-chan while I pack?"

"Sure." Risa pulled out her cell. "Ten mintues."

"Thank you Risa-chan." Eri went back to stuffing her cases

Sorry if this chapter isn't as great as the first one and the spelling is off yes but I hope you all liked it.

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
Re: Kamei Eri: Photographer Extraordinaire(UPDATE 9/24/08)
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 10:27:44 PM »
XD how amusing that they are shooting Morning Musume
I find a sweet bit of irony? maybe in this haha

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 04:14:59 AM »
CHAPTER 3

A light tap came to the door pulling Eri from her work. She had been in this dark room for hours just rolling film filling the containers of film with water and other chemicals. She hadn't been out since she's got home and skipped dinner.

"Just a mintue!" Eri shook the container then dumped the liquid out into the drain. She then wiped her hands of any remaining chemicals and opened the door.  "Yes?"

"Are you going to bed? You've been in there for three hours already."

Eri wiped the sleep from her eyes, "I still have a lot more work to do I'm not done yet." Eri looked back to other containers that needed to be done.

"A little break wouldn't hurt you know." Risa offered, Eri tried her best to stifle a yawn.

"I-I can't things need to be done."

"Oh come on Eri-chan, you can start first thing in the morning come on you're going to bed." Risa tugged Eri out of the room forcefully.

"Risa-chan, really I'm not tired I'm not even close to tired I'm wide a..." Eri let out another yawn

"Yeah sure you are come on straight to bed with you Eri-chan." Risa laid Eri to her bed and pulled out her checkered pajamas, but Eri was already sound asleep when she turned around. Risa smiled seeing the young adult turn in her sleep. Risa pulled the covers over Eri then tip toed out the room flicking the off before she left.

Eri woke up later then expected seeing the time on her watch Eri quickly got out of bed brushed her teeth and went to the kitchen for a quick meal.

"Good morning Eri-chan, I made breakfast!"

"I can't right now I'm in a rush to meet the dead line!" Eri took a apple from the fruit bowl and scurried back.

"Finally...all done!" Eri looked to the drying pictures on the rack. Each picture was done well if Eri could say so herself; she was proud. Eri walked along the line of pictures to the rack and settled to a certain picture. Eri was enchanted to its beauty then she felt that some feeling before.

'What's wrong with me? Have I gone ill?' Eri pressed a hand to her flipping stomach.

"AHCHO!"

"AHHH!" Eri crashed to the ground banging her head to the counter. Reels and containers fell from the top landing to her head. "Gaki-san!"

"I'm sorry! It was an accident." Risa nervously smiled seeing Eri stumble up to her feet holding her head.

"You could have at least warned me." Eri cringed to the small thumping pain at the back of her head.

"I thought you heard me when I slammed the door coming in, but you had your mind on other things it seems." Risa walked her way to Eri's photos. "These are very good Eri-chan you did a great job."

"Thank you." Eri rubbed her head

"Michishige Sayumi, she's a pretty one isn't she? Really cute too." Risa commented looking over one of Sayu's pictures.

"Uh...yeah, really cute." Eri looked down

"What not your type?"

Eri's cell phone went off saving her from answering that question.

"Moshi Moshi?" Eri pulled the cell phone away from her ear. "It's the agency I need to take this." Risa nodded understanding, Eri stepped out. "Yes I have everything right here." Risa waited for Eri to return. "Sorry about that they were asking about the pictures. Since I've developed all the pictures so quickly they'll want everything in by tomorrow at noon so I'll have to select my best ones. Was there something you wanted ealier?"

"I came to ask you in the first place if you wanted to go out to eat with me, but it looks like you barely have time to do that." Risa sounded disapointed

"I could use a break actually it would be a good idea. I'm in for dinner out at a resturant." Eri agreed getting Risa to perk up instantly.

"I'll go and make reservations."

Eri sighed out seeing Risa hurry out and turned back to her pictures looking back to the same one she had been looking at ealier.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »
10 bucks say the mystery girl from the day before is the subject of (or is at least AT) the photoshoot that Eri's going to do. :yep:
* JFC awaits his 10 bucks.   :lol:

And on top of that, it's SAYU!!! :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 03:34:32 AM »
OOHH, cool two chapters~
hehe..
Miki being evil as usual..

cnt wait for moar...

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 06:52:19 AM »
Woooohoooooooooooo~~~ KameiShige!!! :heart: Sukoshi must be soooooooooo happy. I am too cus to me these 2 are too cute together. You can be sure I'll be faithfully checking this thread. Just a question though, does Risa really like Eri?

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 07:40:10 PM »
Thank you everyone I'm so happy you like this fic, but sad to say that I'm having a writer's block on this story right now and I'm not sure when it'll go away. That and also I can't seem to think of any ideas yet I'm sorry hopefully my brain will be up and running soon.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tiny-G - Minimanimo