JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are

Author Topic: ツ Kissing You [kaixacchan] 06/10/2013 [Chapter 10 B] (",V  (Read 53184 times)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow

KISSING YOU

Atsuko POV

This is the only way to keep our relationship strong, he really wants this because he always begs this to me. I know I have a principle that I would only gave this to the man whom I want to marry but I think I’m going to break it tonight“  drinking the strong alcohol in the hotel bar counter.

Kai POV

I’m going to propose to her tonight, we’ve been together for 2 years this is the right time..” holding the small box in his hands.

In a very prestigious hotel held Takahashi Kai's birthday, He’s actually a guy but mistaken to be a girl by his name sometimes, only sometimes because he loves ribbons too. He is the only sole heir of their famous clan obviously their very very rich, when the party is at its peak everyone around including him was drunk, totally drunk to be specific. He chooses to climb up to his room due to uneasy feeling. While on the other hand a girl on the same hotel was drunk too because of heavy alcohol shots she takes on the bar waiting for someone, she decided to wait that person in their room before she could do another vomit. Apparently these two people ended up on the same room because of the confusing vision of dizziness, both of them has the influence of alcohol on their head and make love to one another for that night. They didn’t noticed each other during the night of the romance because both them were waiting for their partners to come, they merely thought that the one they kissed and make love with was the right person. When the sun strikes that’s the only time they realize the huge mistake they did last night.

TBC..
 :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 01:44:47 AM by sophcaro »

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: ツ Kissing You 7/28/2012 [prologue]
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 07:27:40 PM »
Oh my. They make a mistake, to be specific mistaken for each others. But I like them to be that way. Hehehe

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 07:36:52 PM »
i really love MISTAKE!!!!
specially this kind of mistake!!!
omg!
upload soon·······
thank you.
 :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »

CHAPTER 1 A

Takahashi Kai woke up by spiky sound on his ear, not a just a sound but a scream actually, the girl beside him in the bed was screaming continuously.
“Ray would you please shut up! It’s still so early!” but when he turn to looked at the girl he himself falls out in the bed causing him to scream also “Who are you???!!!”

“Maybe I should the one to ask that!! Baka!! Who are you????!!! This is my room!!!” the girl shouting at him “You!!!! How could you!!!” the girl was crying in disgraced, while looking at her on the bed he then realize that he’s naked, knowing the situation of his body he quickly grabbed a piece of cloth to cover that part.

“Hey chotto! This is my room! How did you?..” He frowns when he sees this isn’t really his room, because his things where not there “Oh my god! Did we? You know..”

“I hate you!!! You raped me!!!” the girl still screaming to him, he immediately recalls what had happened last night during his birthday. The proposal planning, he got drunk and go upstairs to rest his head but in the wrong room.

“Matte kudasai.. It’s my fault this is your room I’m really drunk , but please believe me I really didn’t raped you.. As far as I remember you didn’t hesitate the actions I’ve done to you last night but instead you responded..” He bowed and explained the details.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s my point! I admit that I’m drunk too and I didn’t realize that you’re a different person, I’m such a dirty girl!” she cries ‘till her voice became husky

“Maybe we could settle this, I have a girlfriend you know and I’m planning to propose to her last night but I guess she didn’t came on my birthday..”

“I have a boyfriend too and it’s our anniversary and..and..” she cries again

“And what?” he asked

“AND IM STILL A VIRGIN! And I gave it to you!!!! This is not right! I should commit suicide!” she stands and wrapped the blanket to her naked body.

“Oi! Wait up..Don’t do that! I said a while ago we can fix this right? Would like to listen to me for a while? And please don’t do some stupid things like that, there are lot of people fighting to live and yet you’re wasting your own? Think about that!” he convinced the girl and made her sit back on the bed

“By the way, My name is Takahashi Kai.. What about you? Well so that at least I could call you by name..That’s all..”

“Maeda..Maeda Atsuko..just call me acchan..” she lowered her voice and look down still stunned for what have happened

“Now we know each other’s name, I have an idea, since we both have different partners let’s just forget what have happened to us, I know..oh my how would I put this..I know I take responsibility of your virginity but we both admit our mistake and we both do it so we have nothing to do about that, unless we could turn back time which is impossible right?”

“Unn..So let’s pretend nothing happens if we meet in the future..It’s not easy for me cause I’m a girl but I would take responsibility on this..” she agreed what kai suggested to her

“So deal?”
“Deal..”

After the day that they vowed to forget what have happened both of their lives continue. Kai continues his heir ship to their company and acchan continued her work as a designer in their own store. But until such time after one and half month later, Maeda Atsuko discovers something in her that she never imagined going to happen.

“Acchan are you alright?” yuko her best friend and co-owner of the shop asked her.

“I noticed you’re changing from these past few weeks too acchan” miichan one of her colleagues also

“Oh no..” she answered and gasped her mouth, realizing the one night mistake she has done.

“Acchan..Could it be? The one you’ve told us? Are you pregnant?” tomochin asked her direct to the point without hissing other possibilities. After hearing her friend’s thought she kneeled down digging the word pregnant in her mind, because the fact is she’s really delayed and she never thought of it, but now she’s blank and utterly speechless to her friends.

TBC

Update tomorrow promise!
The B part is super ready
I'm just too sleepy  :yawn:
Oyasumi minna!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:34:15 PM by miayaka »

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
Woah what's going to happen next!   :OMG:

The mistake, I want to know!  :gyaaah:

Please update soon!  :pleeease:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ツ Kissing You 7/28/2012 [Chapter 1A]
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 12:03:13 AM »
Oh yay!!!! I know a fic like that will appear sooner or later!!! Thanx!!!!

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 12:11:00 AM »
OH NO... Acchan's pregnant... (Kai should know about this?!)
Pls. update soon.

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 03:09:34 AM »
Onegaiiiii!!!! I want an update :)

:heart:  :banghead: acchan is pregnant and Kai is the father!!
!

! KAi u scOre big time :)  :deco:
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 07:51:12 AM »
Thank You for MAking ATSUMINA FANFIC...

I really LOVE that pairing..

I Hope You update every week...

Thank You...

:)
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 07:56:45 AM »
miayaka-san!!

pls wake up now!hehe,
and update the part b!
keep it up!!
i really love ur fic!
thank you and updte soon!

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 10:35:10 AM »
OMG, I love this so far. Kai, you have a problem/part of you oncoming. Are you ready for this? Acchanrage might begin soon :D though I miss sexadicchan
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: ツ Kissing You 7/28/2012 [Chapter 1B]
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »
P.S I'm really preparing for the smut scene here..

CHAPTER 1 B

Acchan POV

What should I do? I know it’s a 90 percent chance what tomochin thought is right..I doesn’t even know that guy only by his name and we made a deal about that..I don’t know where I should start my mind is cramming right now, I want to shout till death but I just can’t..

On that conversation with her friends they decided to put an end on their speculation. Yuko immediately called her known doctor to have an appointment right away. Just in time when they arrived at the private clinic acchan was still not on herself hoping the small possibility that they are all wrong.

“Yuko seriously? A male OB-GYN?”  miichan couldn’t believe what she had saw on the door that has the doctor’s name.
“Is all Ob a female? Of course not! This one is handsome! Come now..He’s expecting us..” yuko leading the way to open the door, holding acchan’s cold hands
“Now I know why yuko take’s us here..The doctor is her lover.. Am I wrong ne yuko?” tomochin frankly ask her

“Ahahaha yeah you’re right..Guys I’d like you to meet Riku, I mean Dr. Riku Kojima he’s an OB and my boyfriend he’s the one I’ve been telling you all the time the who’s good in bed..” yuko smirking
“Yuuchan?! Eh?? You’ve tell that to them?” The Dr. in despair
“Slight but not all details sweetheart, it’s a private thing ya know..” yuko hugged him

“Ah I’m sorry for informalities, I’m Dr. Kojima Riku desu.. Nice to meet you..” they all bowed to one another “Who’s the patient here?” he asked
“I’am..” acchan didn’t even look at him..
“Acchan..Don’t worry maybe we are all wrong, maybe you have a tumor or some cancer..How about that?” yuko trying to cheer her up
“What? No thanks yuko, I’d rather be pregnant than having those illness.. Dr. Please take care of me..” acchan

As the Dr. Initiate some lab test on her, the result finally came out and this time she’s not even shock at all, she slowly accepts the fact that this is true and cannot be tamed anymore.

“Omedatou Acchan! You’re 6 weeks pregnant indeed and you’re doing great both of you are healthy..” Dr. Riku
“Awww this scene is so tearful.. Sorry guys I can’t help myself” micchan wipes her tears
“So that’s 1 month old going 2 months, don’t worry acchan.. baby bump will not be so obvious during those stage” yuko patted her on the shoulder

“Arigatou minna..The other part of me is indeed really happy but the other part was still confused..” she replied
In fact she herself can’t believe that there’s another life growing inside her. After a few hours of discussion with the doctor they finally left, acchan decided to tell her parents about this immediately since it’s still early she doesn’t like keeping secrets on them.

Takahashi’s Manor

“Ohayou..” he greeted her mother and father at the table while still fixing his tie
“Join us here..Let’s eat breakfast together..We often do this since you’re so dedicated to your work in the company” his father requesting him to sit
“Kai kun..Were getting old..” her mother starting the topic
“Mom..I know where this topic is going..”
“I will always reminding you this everyday hmmf.. In three years time I want to see some little feet running around here, messing the things and hearing some small giggles that would make some sound in this quite house”

“I agree with your mother kai..Are you and Ray still together? I didn’t see her these past few months..”
“Haist me either Dad, I didn’t see her.. She’s been busy overseas in her career, she even didn’t made to come on my birthday” saying this, he now remembers the girl who he slept with during that night, not noticing his parents follow up question

“Kai kun? Are you alright? You seem mentally absent..” his father snap out a finger on his face
“Ah was what that again? Sorry I just remembered someone..”
“Are you sure about Ray? Well what I’m trying to say is, is she really the one that you wanted? I’m not against her but seeing you like this waiting for her again again makes me bothered..I’m your mother kai I know what you feel, you can’t hide that!”

“Actually during my birthday If she’d ever come in the party, I was going to propose to her but she didn’t make it..again..” he sighs
“Oh my poor baby..come here and mama will kiss you to make the pain go away” his mother teasing him, while his father chuckled
“Mom..I’m serious..”
“I know my son..But would you please open your mind to some possibilities that what if Ray and you are not meant for each other? What if you’re destined to someone else out there? Put that in your mind ok? Don’t let yourself evolve on that person that isn’t sure about you..Also I’d like you to come with me today to the clinic, I need to have some checkups I want you to be with me, since you’re father has a meeting”
“Alright mom..” he answered

Kai POV

Mom has a point, I need to know if Ray’s emotion towards me..for two years I felt I’m always the one doing a favor just to be with her..I need to talk to her when she comes back..”

After a short discussion in the breakfast table, Kai goes with her quarterly check up.
“My friend! Long time no see!” the two guys bump their body together
“Good morning aunt minako.. It’s been a while..Please prepare yourself on the room onegaishimasu..”  The doctor greeted the not so old women as one of the nurses assisted her.

“Kai! I’m glad you came here with your mom! Mariko and the others were planning to have some bar hopping this coming weekend would you like to come? Oh come on! I won’t accept no for an answer ”
“Riku you still haven’t’ change huh still a playboy, gazing some hot chicks always in the club..” Kai laugh
“Oi that’s not true in fact I have a new girlfriend now, and this time around I’m being serious to her despite how she clings on me I just can’t resist that girl.. ”
“Really? Hmmm I must meet her and asked how did she manage to control you riku!” the two of them laugh teasing each other, when out of the blue Kai saw some pregnancy books and vitamins on his friends table. “Riku another pregnant patient?”

“Ah yeah..my girlfriend’s friend they came here a few days ago..” Riku
“Oh really..Well congrats to her..How many months?” Kai curiously asked

“Going two months, approximately 6 weeks..It’s really a happy feeling when you’re a doctor, you will be able to witness first the life..” riku smiling while looking at the books, when he flips it a paper sway to the air and drops on the ground which kai pick it up. He saw a name Maeda Atsuko on the paper, it was a patient’s record, he reads it up to the bottom and finds the result pregnant. Abruptly he looks to his friend and gave the paper to him wih a trembling hand.

“Riku..Tell me..Do you know that girl?” Kai asked, his voice change while he grits his teeth
“She’s the one I’ve been talking to you, yuko’s friend..”  Riku just answered innocently

“so she’s weeks pregnant?” While kai was saying this he quickly counts the week during his birthday and periodically assess the possibility that he’s the father, but this thinking was set aside when she recalls that the girl has already a boyfriend, but then again the fact that she’s a virgin confuses him. He can’t explain his feeling he felt he wanted to see that girl right here right now.

“Kai something wrong?”
“Nnnn..Nothing..Do you know more about this girl? I mean when she got here to do the check up, she’s with her husband right?” Kai was now asking deeply

“Well, apparently she’s not..based on what my yuuchan says, She and her boyfriend got separated because something has happened to her and she can’t bear to face her boyfriend anymore, when she came here to the clinic she’s with yuuchan and their friends, this is too much info kai! Don’t you know we doctors have a rule of patient doctor disclosure?”

“Riku..onegai..I want to know her address..” Kai
“Oh no no!! That’s too much Takahashi Kai!”

“Riku you don’t understand, remember during my birthday? The incident I’ve been talking to you always during the week?” Kai
“Unn..That you made some one night stand with some girl? Oh uh..Don’t tell me?!!” Riku huff her breath

“Hai..Riku..She’s the girl..Maeda Atsuko..and I had this feeling that the child she’s bearing is mine..”

“Kai..chotto..I need to drink some water.. I can’t take this.. I’m more panicking than you..” Riku..

TBC

I'll post the next chapter tonight muahh

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 11:34:47 PM by miayaka »

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Re: ツ Kissing You 7/28/2012 [Chapter 1B] updetoo~
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »
I'm having goose bumps while reading this XD
pls update soon  :shy2:

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 12:33:52 PM »
 :deco:

AKB BABY!!!! :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 12:37:32 PM »
Don't let go off her, Kai. The baby needs you both! *reading and commenting while at work*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »
wahhh!
This fic is killing me!!
I dont want to read  the TBC part!!
Because i dont want to wait!i want more!hehe
I hope u updte soon!
Ang thank you for the update!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Onna ni Sachi Are