JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - It`s You

Author Topic: (Group) The Nogizaka46 Thread  (Read 104577 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: (Group) The Nogizaka46 Thread
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2014, 01:42:08 PM »
松井玲奈、乃木坂初参加「私が入ることでプラスになれば」

本日4月13日、千葉・幕張メッセにて乃木坂46の8thシングル「気づいたら片想い」発売記念全国握手会イベントが開催された。

先週4月5日の京都に続いて実施された本日のイベントには約1万2000人ものファンが集まり、最新シングル「気づいたら片想い」の大ヒットをメンバーと一緒にお祝いした。ミニライブはまず「気づいたら片想い」からスタート。フロアは色とりどりのペンライトで埋め尽くされ、オープニングから会場内は熱気に包まれる。続いてアンダーメンバーが「生まれたままで」を披露し、観客の盛り上がりを加速させた。

2曲終えたところでメンバーがステージに集まり、ファンに挨拶。キャプテンの桜井玲香は大勢の観客を前に「すごい人でビックリしています。会場が毎回大きくなっていてお客さんも増えていて。今日は今までで一番多い気がします。本当にありがとうございます」と感想を述べた。また本日は握手会終了後にアンダーメンバーによるライブが予定されていることに触れ、斉藤優里が「さっきまでずっと立ち位置の確認をしてました」、伊藤万理華が「こんなにたくさんお客さんがいるなら、ライブにもいっぱい来てほしいと思います」とそれぞれライブの意気込みを口にした。

そしてステージには白石麻衣と橋本奈々未が残り、ユニット曲「孤独兄弟」をパフォーマンス。さらに生田絵梨花をはじめとするメンバーが「ダンケシェーン」で会場の熱気をヒートアップさせ、アリーナライブさながらの盛り上がりを見せる。ミニライブの合間には研究生9名がファンに挨拶し、それぞれ「握手会のレーンで待ってます!」とアピールした。研究生と入れ替わるように選抜メンバーがステージに再登場すると、桜井が4月11日オンエアのテレビ朝日系「ミュージックステーション」に初出演した話題をメンバーに振る。西野七瀬は「いつもテレビの前で観てた番組だったので、いつか出たいなとはみんなで思っていて。今回出ることができてすごくうれしかったし、生放送やしめちゃくちゃ緊張もしたんですけど、皆さんがテレビの前で見守ってくださってるかなっていう気持ちで出し切ることもできました。次のシングルのときも出れるようにがんばらなくちゃなって思いました。本当に記念になりました」とコメント。松村沙友理は「みんなーっ、タモリさんとしゃべったよーっ!」と観客を煽ってから、「MCの部分は残念ながら松村の大食いの話だったんですけども、『乃木坂は大食いの子がおるんやね』っていうイメージを持ってくれたら……って、それあかんな?(笑)」と話して観客の笑いを誘った。

ミニライブもいよいよ終盤に。「吐息のメソッド」「ロマンスのスタート」の2曲でライブは終了するかに見えたが、最後に桜井が「ここで皆さんにちょっとサプライズというか。今日はある方が来てくださっています! 今後私たちと一緒に乃木坂46として活動していくことになりました、松井玲奈さんです!」と言ってSKE48と乃木坂46を兼任することになった“交換留学生”の松井玲奈がステージに登場。乃木坂46のメンバーと同じ衣装を身にまとった松井は、「皆さん、はじめまして。こうしてご挨拶することが遅れてしまって本当に申し訳ないなって気持ちだったんですけど、今日は裏でずっとメンバーのライブする姿を見ていて、すごくファンの方々が熱い応援をしているなっていうのを感じて、本当に今上り調子でグイグイ上に向かっている乃木坂に私が入ることで何かプラスになることがあったらいいなっていう。今まで乃木坂のメンバーやファンの皆さんが作り上げてきたものを壊すことなく、一緒にがんばっていくことができたらいいなと考えています」と乃木坂46のファンに向けて所信表明をした。さらに「そしてですね、もうすぐ行われる『16人のプリンシパル』のほうに私も挑戦させていただけたらうれしいなと思っています。どの程度一緒にやることができるかまだわからないんですけども、乃木坂に参加するということは『16人のプリンシパル』にも出演するべきと私も考えているので、出演した際にはぜひ応援よろしくお願いします!」と、5月30日から東京・赤坂ACTシアターでスタートする乃木坂46の劇場公演第3弾「16人のプリンシパル trois(トロワ)」に参加することもあわせて発表された。

松井が挨拶を終えると会場はファンの大歓声に包まれ、桜井が「せっかく今日は来ていただいたので、ここで私たちの最新シングルである『気づいたら片想い』を、松井さんと一緒にパフォーマンスしたいと思います」と発言。松井を含む乃木坂46として初めて「気づいたら片想い」が披露されると、客席からは松井に対する好意的な声援が送られた。こうして1時間近くにわたるミニライブは無事終了。松井は最後に「緊張したの一言だったんですけど、これで乃木坂に一歩入ることができたのかなと思うので、今日を境にどんどん仲間になっていきたいと思います」と笑顔で感想を述べ、ステージを降りた。

ミニライブ後には囲み取材が行われ、松井のほか生駒里奈、桜井玲香、白石麻衣、西野七瀬、橋本奈々未、堀未央奈の7名が出席。乃木坂46としての初ステージを終えた松井は「熱気がSKE48とは違うなと感じていて。一体感や盛り上がり方がグループによってこんなにも違うんだなと感じることができたし、兼任や交換留学というのはグループ間の違うところを学ぶということが大前提にあると思うので、まずはその1つを感じることができたのでよかったなと思っています」と、感想を語った。また記者から「今日の松井のパフォーマンスをどう思ったか?」と突然質問された白石は一瞬動揺しつつも、「制服がすごく似合っていて、カワイイなと。SKE48さんってダンスもすごくキレキレでカッコいいので、そういうところも見習いつつ一緒にがんばっていきたい」と笑顔で答えた。

また松井はこの日初めて乃木坂46の円陣を体験し、そのスピードについていけなかったことを告白。すると記者から「この場でやって見せてください」とリクエストされメンバー7人で実演してみたものの、やはりそのスピードについていけず、思わず笑ってしまう一幕もあった。

そしてステージ上で宣言した「16人のプリンシパル trois」出演については、「プリンシパルが始まった当初からすごく面白いなと思っていて。16人を選んで舞台をやるっていうのはすごく新しいことだと思うし、私自身舞台に立つのが夢だったので、今回初舞台が乃木坂のプリンシパルっていうことで一生懸命がんばって選ばれるように、稽古をがんばっていきたい」と発言。これを受けて生駒は「プリンシパルって本当にわからないんですよ。いつもの人気メンバーが選ばれない日もあるし。去年がそうだったので、今回もどうなるかわからないんですけど、その日その日で変わっていくのがプリンシパルの魅力なので、そういうところを皆さんに見てもらえたら」、橋本は「SKE48さんのファンの方も今回来てくださるのかなと思うので、地道にSKEさんのファンの方にもアピールしていこうかな」と意気込みを口にした。そして最後に松井が「私が乃木坂46に参加することでプラスになることが1つでも多くなるようにがんばっていきたいと思っています。ファンの方たちが乃木坂のことをすごく支えていることが今日参加してとてもよくわかったので、その気持ちを大切にしたい」と締めくくり、会見は終了した。
http://natalie.mu/music/news/114379

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2014, 10:32:00 PM »
Not sure if this was posted yet. :P
Nogi46's CMs for the Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari Blu-ray/DVD.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2014, 06:48:55 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2014, 03:37:58 PM »

Offline kaerimichi

• Member+
  • 。^‿^。
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2014, 05:29:29 AM »
Article from Natalie about 16nin no Principal Trois

乃木坂46、直筆含むプリンシパル公演への意気込み連日公開

5月30日から6月15日にかけて東京・赤坂ACTシアターで行われる乃木坂46の劇場公演「16人のプリンシパル trois(トロワ)」の特設ページにて、メンバープロフィールが公開された。

このプロフィールでは、メンバー手書きによる「16人のプリンシパル trois」への意気込みのほか、過去2回の「16人のプリンシパル」での思い出を紹介。ここで初めて明かされるエピソードも数多く含まれており、ファン必見の内容となっている。

なおプロフィールは本日5月12日から16日にかけて、連日更新予定。本日は秋元真夏、生田絵梨花、生駒里奈、市來玲奈、伊藤寧々、伊藤万理華、井上小百合の7人分が公開されている。

http://natalie.mu/music/news/116397

---------
Mayuyu | HKT48 | 乃木坂46
Tumblr | Twitter

Offline spoiledleftie

« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2014, 08:44:01 PM »
Handshake Report
5/18 Port Messe Nagoya
(Decided to do a rewrite, because I ended up writing one in Chinese for a FB fan group and that one turned out to be much better than these posts.  The new report will be sorted by interesting-ness rather than slots.)

This is my first time at a handshake-only event in Japan (did AKB 2shot on 5/17 but not much to write about other than what I already said on twitter), so I made a point to see as many members as I can win without overcrowding the schedule for each slot.

I met: Kitano Hinako (oshi), Fukagawa Mai, Matsumura Sayuri, Akimoto Manatsu, Ikoma Rina, Wakatsuki Yumi, Ito Marika, Eto Misa, Hori Miona, Nakamoto Himeka, Sakurai Reina, Ikuta Erika, Higuchi Hina and Ito Karin.  I got 1-2 tickets for most of them because I really only wanted to see them in person but have nothing to say, got 3 for Maimai and 12 for Kiichan.

I opened every handshake with "I really wanted to meet you so I flew all the way from HK" and it elicited pretty good reactions from all of them.  Most of them replied with the standard "omg thank you so much" but they were all smiles the entire time and overall it was a very pleasant experience. 

------------------------------------------------

So I'll start with Sayuringo, Hori, Ikuta, Ikoma and Wakasama (1 ticket each)

- There's not much to say about Sayuringo/Ikuta encounters because it's really really standard "thank you for coming" and then I was shoved out.  Ikuta was very business-like but it was the final slot of the day and I think she just wanted to get it over with.

- Hori was more or less the same but she got extra brownie points because she dressed up as Sheeta from Castle in the Sky.

- Ikoma is really cute in person, very sincere and down to earth but not much to add because only had one ticket and was shoved out pretty soon.

- Wakatsuki was in girly outfit with her hair hanging down but still cannot shake off the "Wakasama" ikemen persona.

Next up is Manattan, Captain, and Misa (2 tix for Cap and 1 tix each for Manattan/Misa

- Manatsu's handshake is every bit like the hype, very gf-like.  I held her right hand with my hands and her left hand was rubbing the back of my right hand the entire time.  Asked for the famous zukkyun and was rewarded handsomely. 

- Captain was in a good mood the whole day because she had her birthday event after 3rd slot.  I went to see her during the final slot but she was still very bubbly.  She jumped with joy when I told her I'm from overseas and said she'll def try to come to HK.

- Misamisa is really really pretty in person but she's a bit on the thin side.  Complimented my Japanese as soon as I said I was from overseas.  Congratulated her on making senbatsu and then was shoved out.

Now onto Marikka, Himetan and Higuchi

- Marikka's face is so round that I just wanted to pinch it!  Told her that Seven no Teen is a massive hit on twitter, and that her 3rd single bonus vid in Korea was great and I hope she makes another in Hong Kong.

- Himetan was REALLY cute in person with ribbons and a cute dress.  Same voice/demeanor as seen on TV.  Of course was hit by Himetan Beam.

- Higuchi is also super pretty in person, in a very traditional-Japanese-woman kind of way.  The smile and the voice is to die for, her rank went up a lot after I met her.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 01:49:06 PM by spoiledleftie »

Offline spoiledleftie

« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2014, 08:58:13 PM »
Now onto Fukagawa Mai (Slot 1 2tix, Slot 2 1 tix)

- I had wanted to start my day with Kiichan but I was really nervous.  So I decided to go to Maimai's lane first because I heard her handshakes are really soothing - and it really was!  She was very personable and patient and responded like friends catching up on old times.  She also swung her arms sideways back and forth during the handshake, and I wondered whether she could keep up with this all day.  But it did calm me down a lot.  For slot 2 I told her that I'd be back to see her in August, and she had this huge smile on her face then made me promise...of course!

Then Ito Karin (2 tix)

- This was actually my 2nd most anticipated meeting, because I had been paying attention to her since 2nd gen debut (she has high cheekbones and I'm a huge fan of that, my wife has this facial feature too).  The fact that she used to be a wota added more points.  She was really fun to talk to and very straight-forward with her responses.  She thought it was incredible/bordering inconceivable that I am from overseas.  Def going to get her tickets for August.

Finally Kitano Hinako, the main reason why I went to this event (3 slots, 4 tickets each, stacked not looped)
She is too cute.  Words cannot describe and pictures do not do her justice at all.

1st slot - told her I am from overseas and that she has a following in both Chinese/English-speaking fandom, as her blog gets translated into both languages.  She seemed very surprised to hear that but other than "wow" "really?" "thanks" she did not say much.  However the smiles were rewarding enough!

2nd slot - told her that I am in love with her smile and I think it's the best in all of 46.  Also told her that despite not making it to 9th senbatsu, I will always support her wherever she is and she just needs to be herself, learning things at her own pace.  She spoke a bit more and seemed to relax a bit.

3rd slot - I felt like she kind of recognized me (or I'm just full of myself lol).  I told her that I am really happy to have finally met her in person because I've been her fan since debut.  Asked her for the rawr pose and got a really cute one!  Also told her that I already got her handshake tickets for August.  To my surprise she actually talked and asked me to comment on her blog, then asked for my name!  Now I don't really care if she did it as a way to get more fans or we had actually make some sort of connection, the gesture alone is enough to make me feel like a million bucks after the handshake.  Repetition does pay off!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:35:26 PM by spoiledleftie »

Offline spoiledleftie

« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2014, 09:15:28 PM »
Observations, Things to Note, Suggestions

Feels like Nogizaka in general is pretty good at these, certainly less horror stories than AKB.  There was also the fact that I had some real salty responses from the 2shot event on 5/17, so maybe that experience made Nogizaka responses seem godly.  Basically they kept up their smiles the whole time, and some went as far as holding onto my hands and talking even after I was shoved out of the booth, where they had to kinda bend themselves around the partition to keep talking to me.

Obviously, though, this experience is very personal and it's guaranteed that your mileage will vary.  The thing to remember, though, is that if you're a first-timer and you only have 1-2 tickets, don't expect the members to be too responsive.  They don't know you, and it's likely that they won't see you again, and you don't really know too much about them, so it's likely that the conversation will stay at "thank you for coming to see me" level.  The consolation is that at least they will appear to be cordial and you won't walk away disappointed because of a salty response.  If you want to at least have some kind of convo, then you basically have to go multiple times, and read up on news/blogs as information from those are great conversation topics.  Brushing up on Japanese will definitely help.

Concluding Thoughts

In my short time as a 48/46 fan I've come to like mid-tier/under/kks more so than senbatsu, because a) less controversies (ie antis) b) it's fun to watch them work their way up and c) their photos are cheaper (1 set of Naachan is maybe 3-4 sets of Karin, or 2.5 sets of Kiichan).  I have always wondered how these members differ from senbatsu members in terms of responding to fans - I had always assumed that these non-senbatsu members would put more efforts than senbatsu to gain fans, and I felt that really is the case after this event.  It's not that senbatsu members don't care, but rather the non-senbatsu were far more responsive and you could feel that they really want to make a connection with their fans (esp the repeaters).  Of course one could always say that they're just doing it to gain more fans and that deep down they really don't care that much, but who knows for sure?  As for me, if I can walk out of these events feeling like a million bucks, then they're doing something right. 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:52:47 PM by spoiledleftie »

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2014, 07:13:17 PM »
minna, lets cast a vote for nogizaka46 in the world music awards for world best group  :twothumbs

http://vote.worldmusicawards.com/selectnomination.asp?cat=6

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #150 on: June 03, 2014, 06:52:30 PM »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2014, 04:26:15 AM »

Sayuri, Mai and Nanami appeared last year at the '2013 June Bridal Festival', the trio is also going to be attending this year too and the event takes place on June 22nd.
http://nogizaka-journal.com/archives/nogizaka-june-bride-festival-2014.html

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2014, 02:38:18 AM »

Couple of videos of Sayuri, Mai and Nanami at the '2014 June Bridal Festival'.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2014, 05:46:40 PM »

New CM for the HTC J Butterfly phone.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2014, 05:05:30 PM »

Quite a long video of the group at their HTC J Butterfly promo event on August 19th, they don't come on until the 30 minute mark but they're in the remaining 31 minutes of the video.

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2014, 09:05:34 PM »
Third year up the hill

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2014, 04:39:56 AM »
Short clip from the Zip! show for the final performance of their 2014 Summer tour which happened on August 30th at the Meiji Jingu Baseball Stadium in Tokyo.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: September 03, 2014, 04:09:17 AM »
The group will be starting a new campaign for the  Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for the promotion of a more healthy life, campaign is called "Smart Life Project", some new videos and things will be coming out soon, here's the link to the though not much there yet, who wouldn't mind having them as nurses? :oops: http://www.smartlife.go.jp/about/3action/check

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2014, 08:33:12 PM »
CROSS-POSTING!!

Maimi and Chisa (from C-ute) guesting on a Nogizaka show.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2014, 04:45:21 AM »
The group will be starting a new campaign for the  Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for the promotion of a more healthy life, campaign is called "Smart Life Project", some new videos and things will be coming out soon, here's the link to the though not much there yet, who wouldn't mind having them as nurses? :oops:

Here's the first promo video that was just released for the "Smart Life Project".

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - It`s You