JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song

Author Topic: My Savior (YuriRena OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
My Savior (YuriRena OS) - COMPLETED
« on: November 02, 2016, 02:07:15 PM »
Hey ! :D Long time no see! ^^

I'm back for a little OS about YuriRena ! I hope you'll like it :D

English isn't my first language, sorry for the mistakes ><

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My savior (YuriRena)

Another boring day. My alarm clock rang loudly. I rubbed my tired eyes and pulled me away from my snug bed. I grabbed a few clothes and walked toward the bathroom.

“You will be late!” My mother shouted from the kitchen.

I groaned and left my peaceful room. As usual, I skipped my breakfast. I couldn’t eat, so, I spent my time while watching TV, I wasn’t in a hurry to go to school. Then, I packed my bag and left my house.

After a few minutes I reached the school. The students talked and laughed together. I walked to my classroom without paying attention to them. On the way, a noisy laugh stopped me. I recognized it. The fear and worry engulfed me. 

“Hey Rena!” One of them said while walking toward me.

They surrounded me without removed them annoying and stupid grin. The corridor was calm. We could hear the student outside. I felt someone pushed my shoulder, my bag has fallen. The sound resonated. I didn’t dare to move. I wanted to cry and disappear, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t make them stop it. Another hand squeezed my arm tightly, I closed my eyes.
Suddenly, I heard the ringing. I opened my eyes, they looked at me, pissed off. They started to leave me, one of them, suddenly, turned around and spited in front of me. I quickly grabbed my bag and, finally, reached my classroom.

I sat at the back, the seat next to me was empty. However, I could look through the window, that’s why I was fine here. Nobody to bully me. When the teacher went into the classroom, the students became quiet. A young girl was by his side.

“We have a new student. Please, introduce yourself.” Our teacher said while looking at the girl.

“Hello. My name is Kizaki Yuria. Nice to meet you.” The called Yuria said with a warm smile before to bow in front of the class.

The students kept silent, whereas the teacher looked for a place.

“Here.” He started while pointing out the empty chair next to me. “You will be sitting next to Kato-san.”

After these words, Yuria reached her seat. I didn’t look at her or say a word, I stayed quiet until the class started.

-- During The Lunch Break --

I packed my bag and left the classroom. I passed by the washroom, a hand pulled me inside violently. I fell on the floor and saw a bully blocked the door.

“So. We need to finish our work.” One of the bully smirked and grabbed my collar.

They will push me and will make fun of me, as usual. Yet, I was afraid, my heart pounded fast because of the fear. Suddenly, someone hit the door. One time. Two times.

“Oi! Open it!” Someone shouted outside.

The bullies released me and turn around toward the shut door.

“Sh*t! We need to leave guys!” They unlocked the door and left the washroom.

I stayed on the floor and looked through the door. Nobody was here. I tried to hold my tears back and stood up weakly. Then, I left the place.

I wonder who helped me…

The class was boring. I quickly pack my bag and leave toward my home.
I shut myself in my peaceful room. I turned on the music and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep…

-- Few Days Later – During The Lunch Break --

I sat and opened my bag to take my bento but… none. I forget it. I mentally face-palmed myself before to let out a sigh.

“Are you all right?” Someone asked suddenly.

I turned my head toward the voice and saw Yuria, sat next to me while eating her bento. 

“Ah, I forgot my bento…” I said while looking down.

“Let’s share mine!” She said happily.

Her words made my head raise toward her. We didn’t talk too much since she’s here.

“N-No. It’s fine, I will buy something in the cafeteria.” I answered while my cheeks turned pink.

“Really? So, let me come with you!” The raven-haired girl insisted.

“S-Sure.” I hesitated because of her offer.

“Thanks Kato-san!”

“Just call me Rena.” I said while standing up.

“So, call me Yuria! Because we’re friend now” She answered, cheerful while following me.

Then, we walked toward the cafeteria.
Unfortunately, when we reached the place, I saw the bullies, not far away. They noticed me. I gulped when they walked toward me. I stopped to walk, terrified.

“Rena?” Yuria called me and turned around.

I didn’t answer and continued to stare the other students who was in front of me. My new friend reached my side.

“Oh, sorry Kato.” One of the bullies said while spilling his food on my shirt.

“Oi!” Yuria shouted.

I looked at her, shocked.

This voice…

“Don’t dare to bother her again!” She continued, mad.

I looked down, guilty. I dragged her in my trouble. Suddenly, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward a quiet place. The bullies didn’t follow us. We stopped, I didn’t raise my head and a few tears rolled on my cheeks. I cried. Yuria patted my head without saying a word.

“W-Why you helped me?” I asked while always crying.

“Because I hate when someone is bullied.” Yuria answered softly.

I looked the raven-haired girl. She smiled, a sad smile.

“Come with me, I will help you to clean it.” She said while pointing out my dirty shirt.

She dragged me toward the washroom. When we reached the place, she took a wet paper and scrubbed my shirt.

“I-I can do this by myself.” I mumbled, embarrassed, while I felt my cheeks become red and hot.

“It’s fine. I have already finished it.” The raven-girl grinned.

I smiled shyly and we left the place.

-- After The Class --

“Hey Yuria, do you want to come out with us?” Anna, one of my classmates asked with Rina by her sides.

I didn’t look at them, I quietly packed my bag.

“Yes, thanks.” She stood up and spoke again at our classmates, I couldn’t hear her, before to turn around toward me.

“Do you want to come too?” Yuria grinned at me.

“No, it’s fine. I need to go home.” I answered with a fake smile.

She noticed it and showed her worry on her face. I didn’t know if she answered at me because I quickly left them without more words.

I rushed to leave the school. I didn’t bump into the bullies, I was relieved.

I opened my house’s door and let out a soft sigh.

“Are you all right?” My mother asked while passing in front of me.

“Yes, yes.” I answered and reached my peaceful bedroom. 

----------------------------------
To: Rena

Take care of yourself.
Good night m(__)m
Eh? Who is it?
To: Unknown

Who are you?

I waited. Few seconds, minutes and then hours. I wanted to know, who this mysterious person was. None answer. After the diner, I gave up and went to sleep.

-- The Next Day --

“Come on! We will be late!” A familiar voice said when I left my house.

I slowly turn around toward the voice and stayed stunned.

“W-What are you doing here, Yuria?” I asked while walking to her.

“Don’t ask! I said, we’re friends now!” She pouted cutely.

I was stunned, she wasn’t my neighbor. I didn’t understand while I smiled at my new friend. I blushed a little whereas she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the school. 

-- A Few Weeks Later –

Every day was perfect. Yuria came quickly my close friend. I was glad. Yet my heart wanted more. Even though I knew it was wrong, my heart didn’t care and hurt me when I saw Yuria.
Mostly when she was with Anna or Rina and she laughed with them. I was terribly jealous.

“Rena. Long time no see.” I heard a nasty voice behind which snapped my thought.

They never bothered me when Yuria was here. Only, this time, I was alone in front of them.
I removed my back from the cold wall of the quiet corridor and looked at them.

“Nobody for protecting you this time.” He laughed foolishly while walking toward me slowly.

I squeezed my bag’s handle tightly and started to look the floor. One of them pushed my shoulder violently. I lost balance, then, I felt my knees touched the cold floor. I released my bag when he grabbed my wrists to make me facing them. He raised his punch toward me. I quickly closed my eyes, afraid by the rest.

“STOP IT!” I heard someone shout suddenly.

I opened my eyes, then, I looked toward the voice. It was the teacher and Yuria.

“YOU! COME WITH ME!” Our teacher shouted while the bullies followed him.

Yuria ran toward me while I stayed on the floor.

“I’m here, it’s fine now.” She said while hugging me tightly. 

I felt my heart pounded crazily. She helped me to stand up without breaking the hug. She stroked my back, whereas I felt my cheeks become red and hot. I suddenly broke the hug. Yuria looked at me, stunned.

“T-Thanks…” I mumbled before to leave Yuria alone and speechless.

I’m such a coward I ran away because I fell in love with my savior, this girl who made my life better…

I stopped myself and leaned against a tree. I felt my phone vibrate and looked the message.

Are you fine? I’m worried. I saw you just now.

I wondered who it was again. I looked for he or she since the last time because this person hadn’t replied at me. I wanted to know while I couldn’t. I didn’t send a message to reply and put my phone on my pocket again.

-- Three Days Later --

My heart hurted and my head too. I was terribly sick. I skipped school since I left Yuria alone.  I felt so bad for didn’t give an explanation to her.

I didn’t see you today. I hope you’re fine.

Please, where are you? I’m worried.

I miss you…

I read it again. I got a text every day, even though I still didn’t know this mysterious person who misses me. However, I didn’t have a message of Yuria…

I never gave her my number but she could ask-

I single tears interrupted my thought. Then, my mom opened my door’s room, a hot tea in her hands. She handed the mug and I took it without moving to my bed. She put her warm hand on my forehead.

“Do you feel better?” My mother asked softly.

I simply nodded and drank the tea. She left my room, but she stopped herself.

“Your friend is here.” She said before to leave definitively me.

A young girl was standing up in front of my door. She walked quietly inside. I recognized her.

“Yuria…” I mumbled, stunned by her presence.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t have any strength to see you…” She said with a little guilt in her warm voice.

I missed her. I really missed her. She sat on the edge of my bed. I removed myself from it, then, I sat next to her.

“How are you feeling?” The raven-haired girl asked softly.

“Better right now.” I answered without looking at her.

“Right now?” She didn’t understand me.

She kept her hands on her laps, looking down and waiting for my answer.

“B-Because you’re here.” I mumbled while blushing badly.

She smiled a little before to continue our talk.

“Why didn’t you reply?”

“What? You didn’t send any message…” I answered, stunned.

I stayed quiet for a little before to suddenly understand and spoke again.

“I-It was you…” I mumbled while looking at her.

She nodded slowly. I turned my head toward the floor.

“Why you-” I started, whereas I couldn’t finish my sentence.

“I love you.” She said suddenly.

I, maybe, forget to breathe at this time. Though I tried to get a grip on myself, she didn’t look at me and stared the floor. I grabbed her hand slowly and we intertwined our fingers. She quickly raised her head toward me.

“I love you too… I didn’t have the courage to tell you… Since you save me… I fall in love with you.”

My heart pounded fast when I saw her stupid smile on her face. She hugged my tightly and suddenly.

“I’ll be there for you.” She whispered in my ear whereas I blushed badly. 

Then, she pushed herself away. I couldn’t stop staring at her, looking at her lovely face. She didn’t stop smiling and stroked my cheek gently.

“Stop it...” I blushed and looked my bedroom floor.

Yuria giggled before to kiss my cheek. I kept frozen.

“You need to take a rest. Take care of yourself!” She said while opening my door’s room.

“Wait!” I shouted suddenly.

She turned around, waiting for me. However, I wasn’t able to say something, even though I called her. I stayed quiet, sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Yes?” She asked, always waiting for me.

She walked slowly to reach my bed. She put her hands on my laps while her gaze met mine. I quickly looked away, whereas she didn’t move.

“Y-You will be sick if-” She interrupted me while putting gently her lips against mine to make me quiet before to remove herself.

“Don’t care.” She said quickly before to attack my innocent lips again.

This time, I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. The taste of her lips was better that I could think. Then, she pulled herself away while smiling, as usual.

“See you!” She winked and left me, stunned.

‘Love you!

To: Yuria

Love you too, stupid Yuria… (>_<)

-- Two Days Later --

“You seem better now.” Anna said while smiling at me.

I looked toward Yuria. She was pale.

“Are you fine?” I asked, worried.

“My head hurts…” She looked down, whereas I giggled.

She hit my arm to make me shut and shot me a dirty look. I wondered if she was mad, but finally she took me hand, then, put it in her pocket. I blushed and didn’t look at her.

“Tsundere~” She said suddenly.

“It’s not true!” I pouted, which make her laugh a little.

I smiled softly before to spoke again.   

“You, you’re stupid. I told you and now you are sick.”

“It’s because of you.”

“Eh?”

“You make me stupid.”

I hit her arm gently while blushing badly. Then, she looked at me with her famous smile and we laughed together.

She is my savior.

The End

Offline yamamoto_din

• just a silent rider, let's be friend ^.^
Re: [OS] My Savior (YuriRena)
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 06:20:56 AM »
nice story author san :)

Offline SheenC

Re: [OS] My Savior (YuriRena)
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 07:13:17 PM »
Nice! It's really rare to see yuria x renacchi pairing, or yuriannin or yurirenannin.

Good story. Waiting for more.  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Arashi - Caramel Song