JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aiko - Rozy

Author Topic: [ Misc ] The Official Maki Addicts Intro Thread  (Read 25168 times)

Offline Lunar

• GanbaREINA~ !
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tanakacchi <3
[ Misc ] The Official Maki Addicts Intro Thread
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2006, 04:08:20 PM »
Quote from: arian
Quote from: romi
More more more...
Come on, Maki Addicts, introduce yourself.  :D

hehe, yeah! we know there are a bunch more Maki worshippers here, so don't be shy and post your intro ^^ why you love her, how you came to start supporting her, etc.

lets say  it was love on first sight :D

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 07:47:45 AM »
Well... for me it was kind of random luck that I saw Maki on some Japanese webpage (I think it was ZAPPY??). I remembered thinking *hey...she's cute...*. After some researching and listening to some of her songs, there was abosolutely NO going back form there!  :ROFL

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 08:07:21 AM »
Quote from: goosefish
Well... for me it was kind of random luck that I saw Maki on some Japanese webpage (I think it was ZAPPY??). I remembered thinking *hey...she's cute...*. After some researching and listening to some of her songs, there was abosolutely NO going back form there!  :ROFL

Welcome!! I am sure you will find lots of company here.  :lol:
Gocchin.com

"私は、はっきりいって、冷めてないよ。クールでもないよ。セクシーでもないよ。子供なんだよ。" 後藤真希

Offline Lunar

• GanbaREINA~ !
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tanakacchi <3
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 10:56:00 PM »
Well ... since my first introduction was a bit short i gonna introduce my self again :)

Lunar(r)

Name: Robert
Nicknames : Robby / Joey
Interests: reading , drawing , Maki Goto :) , playing FinalFantasy , Animes , H!P
Favourite MorningMusu members: Reina! (Current Fav.) , Makoto , Ai , Eri
Favourite H!PSongs: Positive Genki , Ekizo Disco , RoboKiss , Dakishimenaide
Favourite H!P Artists: Maki Goto , W , Berryz

First time I noticed Maki was in the DoIt!Now PV 2002 right before her graduation. ... at first Konkon caugt my eye but i was totally speechless
when I saw Maki.After that I tried to get as much Information as I could related to Maki and MorningMusume cuz until then I only knew Utada and BoA.Thats how I rly  got into the J-Pop.But after a month I got distracted by school and thats why I lost interest in the whole thing again.After about 1 year of concentrating on school I finally had time to get into the whole thing again.
And since then I try to support Maki as much as possible.And H!P became a big part of my life :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 02:09:59 AM by Lunarr »

Offline PirateSkittles

• Nono-chan: Partner in Crime
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 10:49:25 PM »
Hobbies & Interest : H!P, miyavi, DDR...all that jazz.

My favourite...
Food: Vol-au-Vent, Pocky
Drink: Lime Coke
Store: Limite, D-TOX
Maki's Song: Glass no Pumps
Maki's PV : Yokohama Shinkirou

Offline Natsumi Suzuki

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2006, 02:40:17 PM »
I am happy to meet you ,foreign Maki fans!
My name is Natsumi Suzuki.I am a 17-year old girl.I lived in a beautiful city in China,er..I have been a fan of Maki for 5 years.
My interest:music,shopping,tavell ,making friends,playing computer games-_-||&...of course,Maki!
everything on Maki is my favourite!^_^
What is the reason why I like her so much?
It is hard to say.Because .............
I like her ,I like her &I love her very much!
wish to get in touch with you(Maki only^_^)
Xieyingsi@163.com(MSN)

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2006, 03:20:47 PM »
:welcome

..後藤真希の為に生き、後藤真希の為に死ぬ、それだけが望み。
"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline Hope

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 05:07:50 AM »
Hi everyone
I just started to listen to Maki like two weeks before the we heard that she was releasing a new song. I got a hold of her best of CD and just love the songs on it. I think my first maki purchase will be a DVD though 'cos she knows how to rock a concert.
More about me
I'm 22 and in college and also a girl. I live in Canada but both parents are from Jamaican.

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 07:54:19 AM »
welcome Hope!! Always nice to meet new Maki fans. I hope you have a good time here. ^^
Gocchin.com

Sparkling

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2006, 03:16:03 AM »
I figured to post here since I am brand new to this community. Hello to all Maki fans~!

Anyway, about two years ago, a friend sent me a Morning Musume song, "Mr. Moonlight", and I instantly fell in love with it. I then researched the group and found Maki was a solo artist, so I got some of her stuff and it all goes from there. I think she has a beautiful voice and she is a beautiful person. I can safely say that she is my favorite singer of all time XD.

As for me, I go by my middle name, Mia, online. I'm 18 years old and starting university in the fall. I hope to major in Japanese/Media Studies and travel to Japan to study ^^.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006, 05:23:10 AM »
She's in my top 3 list, really, but I wub her. The nose is sexy.

Anywho, I first discovered her when watching her on ayuready? and I really liked her song, "Uwasa no Sexy Guy". But, I didn't find it in me to look further into her. Of course, now, I'm interest has risen. Glass no Pumps has really made me love her. I hope to continue to be a fan! She's great!

Oh, yeah, and I'm black velvet, as you can see by my name. You can call me velvey, blackie, velveeta, etc. Whatever strikes your fancy. The Bible Belt = Southern part of the USA.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:25:38 AM by black velvet »

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2006, 04:04:30 AM »
So I, like, just got into Maki and downloaded her whole discography.

She's not my number one, but she's in my top ten <3
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline excalibur

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2006, 07:10:59 PM »
I saw her photo(Alo-Hello) in a taiwan yahoo fan club and got attracted by her smile. Then I tried to source out pictures of her from all over the place. I prefer her short hair look then the look now.

Offline Mayo

• 真夜中
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 04:06:20 PM »
Okay, I'm not a Maki addict, but I'm a fan.

When I was starting to become a fan of Momusu/H!P last year, my converter [the guy who introduced me] gave me the "Happy Summer Wedding" PV, and that was how I found Maki. So I really liked her [as well as Aibon] even after I found out that she had graduated a few years before I found the group. ^^

Oh yeah, and my name's Mayo. XD

[510!!!!]

ava by PlusQ (over at mm-bbs); ueda sig by Pinkosa | #1 drifoy, Tanaka Reina, and Murakami Megumi fangirl

Offline whiteAngel2

• maki love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 02:18:13 PM »
hmmm i read a lot of interesting stories about how people got into the Maki fandom, so i feel like writing mine too.

a little about me, i'm 18, live in Australia.. Been Makiholic for 3.5 years now. How it started was i found a picture of her on some website can't remember this was the picture

So yeah research and i found a link on some forum for the Ai no Bakayarou PV, which i loved so much and then lead to a few MM PVs Do It Now and Happy Summer Wedding i think. Then i just stopped for like a 5 month period from all H!P. Later i found Daite Yo PLEASE GO ON PV and since then Makiholic. So Maki is the reason i liked H!P and no matter how good or bad which ever way you want to descibe her new PVs and PBs..

Why i like Maki
Stunning Body, Not the most pretty face but still pretty, Amazing voice and last of all one hell of a performer, I love her stage presense :heart:

Maki forever :heart:

Offline xDeviLx

• Secret!
  • Member+
  • Gocchin desu~
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 02:49:49 PM »
Glad to see u here whiteAngel XD

:welcome :welcome

..後藤真希の為に生き、後藤真希の為に死ぬ、それだけが望み。
"ごっちんかわいい"    ごっちん最高

Offline plutar5000

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2006, 07:36:46 AM »
Maki's my first real introduction to Momusu,which I never really paid much attention to.
the first time I saw here was around late '03 on tv in a business hotel Tokyo. It was the Genshoku Gal PV. She was cute and song was catchy. Later she performed it live on stage(tv). She was wearing sexy black leather shorts and her dancing was :shocked: . But I soon left Japan and forgot about her.  
A year later I found about HP and Maki.  She's definately one of my faves. :D

Offline DoCoMo

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 12:49:53 AM »
i became a makiholic after i wish was released she had a awsum costume, and her lines at the end daaammnnnn

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 02:59:08 AM »
I guess It's time I explain myself. :)

Other intrests: Sports, Cooking, Music, History

I kind of just discovered Maki, H!P and Jpop earlier this year. I do remember seeing the Manpower PV online sometime probably mid 2005 but I didn't think much of it at the time. Then I saw some news magazine on TV about Morning Musume and they said how it was a Japanese girl group like Menudo, where members graduate as they get too old. Also they mentioned that some mysterious producer controlles everything. I thought it was kind of weird and did nothing for a while.

One day I seached for some stuff on youtube and stumbled on a few MM PVs and and I think SEXY BOY was the first one I saw and I thought they were cute. I also found some old stuff, most noteably Koi no Dance Site and some old shows like the Mechaike field trip special, where Maki caught most of my attention. :)

Anyways I searched for some info and pics on Maki and stumbled upon some pics from the Dear. . .PB and :heart: I was in love. I read up on the history of MM on wikipedia and learned that Maki had long graduated and was now solo, so I looked up her music and videos and started to really like her stuff.

I remember downloading the Selection Collection concert and Maki was like an angel with Suppin to Namida and then blew me away with Daite yo! :heart: Then I downloaded the Elder Club concert and Gocchin was so awesome that I hardly noticed anyone else! Shortly after that I found this forum and have been following ever since, gathering and learning everything I could. :D

Well thats the story of how I discovered Maki, at least thats what I can recall. Maybee a little too detailed now that I see it. :shock:

Offline romi

• マキ命
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2006, 05:41:26 PM »
Warm Welcome to all Maki Addicts!
Gocchin.com

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aiko - Rozy