JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - U

Author Topic: A.L.I.V.E. (Multiple Pairings) Part 4. Whole Bunch Of Misunderstandings  (Read 26976 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: A.L.I.V.E. (OS) Part 1. Jane Doe {Apr 12, 2013}
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 12:18:54 AM »
Well I like how it is going so far...

The plan seems a little difficult but hope they can succeed and how can Takamina avoid Acchan everytime she is ready for to be seduced XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 12:53:14 AM »
Wah sugoi sakura!!

So many cool scenes and cute ones~

Perv scene with Atsumina... >\\\\\<

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 02:54:09 AM »
Wah sugoi sakura!!

So many cool scenes and cute ones~

Perv scene with Atsumina... >\\\\\<

hell yeah! :B Jane Doe you are on fire!

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 03:26:37 AM »
Minami def has the Jane Doe Persona :D So bold lol.
Thanks for the update! Great chapter :3 Interesting to learn of the connections everyone has with one another ^^
The Atsumina scenes were great and so were the other scenes with the others. Lol @ Yuko. Guess we'll see how they're mission goes :P

Thanks again! I look forward to the next chapter!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 08:22:38 AM »
Wah... Atsuko and Minami are together.... YEAH....  :lol:

Ah... Atsuko unable to resist anything that Minami does to her...

Is there going to be some smut for this?

I hope there is some....

Huh.... Yuko is crazy and reckless... just because Mayu likes the figures of the girl... they are kidnapping the person

In this case is an emperor's daughter... They are going to make an enemy out of the whole country now... if their plan is successful

Is Minami is going to help them out...?

Can't wait to find out more....

Looking forward for some action then...

Thank you for the lovely update

:heart: :love: :inlove: :wub:

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 08:59:58 AM »
 :mon misch:at Takamina being the initiative one in this and Atsuko being reserved, which is great :mon mischief:. Atsuko being the fangirl of Jane Doe is something I'd like to see in the actual Jane Doe PV.

And the princess that they're going to kidnap is Yukirin, isn't it?

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 10:04:50 AM »
Y'know I was so exited when I saw the teaser, then the first update was so ILUEWFNHLEWIFUBHLEWIBFHEWLIFUBHWELIFW!!!!!!

IT'S AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!

Omg I can't stop fangirling xD

Wow xD Yuko kidnapped Nyannyan from an unwanted wedding xD nice~

Wait.......they are thinking of kidnapping a girl? And not only a girl it's the  emperor’s daughter for god's sake!!

Yuuchan, nice spoiling? xD Also Yuuchan thank you for kidnapping your Nyannyan~ We no wanna Nyannyan with a man~ or any other dude except for Mariko-sama, cuz.........well....yeah....

Thank you for this awesome update!!!!!

Update soon I can't wait!! :D

(I love all of your fanfics/one-shot etc) ^___^

(I was drooling at the last part but don't tell anyone, ok?)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 01:34:34 PM »
WoW I like this fic!
Can't wait for the kidnapping hehe

Offline den_takacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP: ATSUMINA AND KOJIYUU
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 04:34:04 PM »
so good. ! acchan+takmina=  :twothumbs please update! :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 05:16:27 PM »
sakura-chan!!
The last part is killing me!
“Let me have my desert then.” Minami
whispered and her hands slowly started
pulling down Acchan’s panties. “Itadakimasu~”
kyaaaaa major  :on bleed:
Waiting for part 2!
My god i cant wait..
:on gay:

Offline Hirasawaizumi

• Atsumina & Kojiyuu FTW
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AKB48! daisuki dayo
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 05:39:48 PM »
Nice~~
Me want more!!
AtsuMina is so cute in the story~ :lol:
I like it. Great chapter written.

I shall be waiting patienly! :deco: :deco: :twothumbs

I love AKB48 whole heartily.
I love writing stories and draw manga.
Fanfic:Blood Curse
One Shots
Mendol x AKB48

Like to go Japan someday and met them in person.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: A.L.I.V.E. (OS) Part 2. The Emperor's Daughter {Apr 12, 2013}
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 06:02:31 PM »

A/N: Everyone, really thank you for this many comments and thank yous!!! :bow:

For me this is a fast update.. I didn't expect to type this so fast but I had some free time up my sleeve and I was also worried... I don't wanna disappoint you with this part... Anyways, here is the second part and I hope you enjoy it, but before that here are the replies to your comments.

@kurosawa87: I'm glad you like it. Yeah, it seems like a mission impossible but you heard Sasshi... It's 97% probability they can succeed. And she's known for giving accurate percentages ;) And yeah, Takamina can't avoid Acchan. And she doesn't want to so it's okay, right?

@miyumi: Thank you darling  :deco: I'm glad you enjoyed it  :cathappy:

@Haruko: hehe~ I like Takamina like this, being on fire, nee?  XD

@arrow27: well, as you will later find out, this is really based on Jane Doe - but the PV is just a past happening in Minami's life - so that's why I made her this bold. And I'm happy with how she came out in this OS

Yeah I was thinking a lot about the connections and I did lots of homework because it's about Royalty, the Emperor and his family, so I had to search more info about them. Well here of course the Emperor is fictional but I based a few things on the real one - as for example the palace and the grounds they live in.

Dem AtsuMina are always hot and yeah, the mission awaits but not yet in this part. I hope you like this update  :bow:

@Rukaeru: nyaha~  XD here's the second part, and thanks for all the support you gave me, jiichan  XD

@cisda83: about the smut... Maybe...not sure about that yet  :P

She's not reckless, she's just really confident in herself and the whole team... also, she loves her sister so why not do her a favor?

You see, she agreed with the kidnapping because she didn't know its emperor's daughter. Later on she saw but she didn't want to disappoint her sister so still went on with the plan.

Minami is of course helping them out. Actually, she's leading them as she's the main one here ;) I'm waiting for some action too, LOL Thank you for reading  :bow:

@Tanchan: who doesn't love dem AtsuMina, especially when Takamina takes the initiative :D Yeah, that kind of PV would be amazing XD

It's Yukirin, you're but of course right!  ;)

@K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS: thank you for fangirling and liking it :bow:

Yes, she did kidnap and I think it was a nice move, nee? :D and yeah, she spoils Mayu but she just loves her sister a lot and wants her to be happy.

Mariko here is a girl and she's taken as you're gonna find out further in this update :D

(thanks for loving my works  :bow:)

(I won't tell a soul  :rofl:)

@TakaminaBG: I love bold Takamina too :D Yeah, I'll think bout that smut but I can't promise anything :D

@kahem: thank you :bow: you'll have to wait for the kidnapping to happen though :)

@den_takacchan: here is your update, thank you :)

@Chichay12: Chichi!! You listened to me and came here to read it!!! Thank you for liking it :deco:

I can't promise the smut part but if I see more interest in it I might write it XD

@Hirasawaizumi: thank you for commenting :bow: Here is the update you waited for :D

A.L.I.V.E.

Part 2. The Emperor's Daughter

-----‘Reform school’, principal’s office, next week, Monday, Nagoya-----

“And that is why we need your help.” Yuko told the principal. She let Sasshi explain the details of the plan and then put her hopes up to hear a ‘yes’ from the woman.

“I cannot say anything without Jurina knowing all the details, you know that.” The pale raven haired woman answered. “When she wakes up I’m going to ask her about it.”

“Is she still sleeping?..” Mariko asked with a trolling glint in her eyes. “What did you do last night?”

“You know we can’t do anything until she’s legal… I already have a very dangerous hobby that can get me in jail; I don’t wanna drag Jurina in this and go to jail for sleeping with a 15 year old girl.”

“We all know Jurina always agrees with whatever your decision is, Rena, she trusts you a lot. So I assume we can count on you two being a part of this.” Yuko stated with a serious tone. “Now we just need to inform Takamina about it but we cannot get a hold of her.”

“I think I know of a way how to find her.” Rena smiled mysteriously and looked at Mariko. “You don’t happen to have any ideas of who I’m talking about?”

“… Miichan?” A frown appeared on the tall woman’s face but her eyes were full of sadness and longing.

“Who’s Miichan?” Tomochin asked with curiosity.

“..She works at NASA and she’s Jurina’s good friend…” Rena said while still looking at the model woman. Mariko nodded her head and the raven haired girl looked around. “And she’s Mariko’s ex-girlfriend.”

“Say what?!” Kojiharu stopped spacing out and stared at Mariko in disbelief. How come her best friend never told her about this?!

“YOU had a girlfriend?! As in a G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D.?..” Yuko couldn’t believe their poker face and trolling queen could have dated someone seriously.

“Yeah but… I screwed up…” Shinoda Mariko sighed and turned to Rena. “Leave that to me, I’m going to meet her and ask to help us out.”

“Are you sure…?” The pale woman asked with concern.

“Yeah… I think I owe her an apology and myself a good beating… Just leave it to me…”

There was a knock on the door and a secretary poked her head inside.

“I’m really sorry to interrupt this conversation but… Principal, you have a meeting with Nagao-san's parents in ten minutes… I have prepared all the documents and the parents are already here.”

“Thank you, Manatsu-chan. I’ll be there soon, wait for me a few minutes.” Rena smiled and then, when the secretary left, turned to Mariko. “Do you know her new address?”

“Yeah, don’t worry. There is nothing I don’t know about her. Just leave everything to me. “Mariko repeated the words for the third time with her poker face being seen but they all, especially Haruna, Yuko and Tomochin, knew her too well. She had a determination in her eyes and the longing was present even more than before.

“Okay, we’re going then. I’m leaving Sasshi here so when Jurina wakes up they can look through the plan once again. I trust Jurina’s skills and intuition so if she finds any flaws or anything she feels that needs to be fixed just let her do that.” Yuko said and then all of them left, leaving Sasshi and Rena alone in the office.

“Sasshi, come with me to the meeting. You might find that interesting.” Rena smiled nervously and they both headed to the conference room.

-----Shopping mall, Nagoya-----

“You should have gone there, too. She’s not that scary and she’s really nice.” Mayu said and put a mini skirt away. She picked a T-Shirt with a mouse on it but then put it away after not liking the color. “I know she’s creepy when she’s fighting but… She’s sweet and fun in real life, believe me.”

“After that last mission…I still see her in my dreams… All bloody she takes a dead man’s head and keeps ramming into the wall while giggling and laughing aloud.” Tomo~mi shivered and picked a random dress. She went to the cabin and started undressing.

“If you want that image off your head, you have to meet her when she’s not fighting.” Mayu spotted a silver hoodie. “Oh, what a nice piece of clothing!!” She grabbed it and ran to the other cabin to try it on.

“Yeah…” Tomo~mi sighed. She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead against the mirror. Tomo~mi was still in her underwear, not in the mood to try on the dress or any other piece of clothing.

Warm arms encircled her waist and pulled her into a tight hug. Tomo~mi leaned closer to the person behind her and relaxed at once. Her cheek was kissed by a pair of gentle lips and all she could do was smile.

“Hey…” Tomo~mi greeted the person she knew so well. She didn’t even need to open her eyes to know who was here. “How it went?”

“Things are fine, don’t worry. I know you are scared, Kasai Tomomi. I was freaked out then too but…” Tomochin tightened the hug. “In person she’s really warm and nice. I was pleasantly surprised…”

“Thank you…” Kasai felt thankful for her girlfriend’s efforts to try and make her feel better. “Can you…”

“…kiss you?” The fashionista ended the question and licked behind the sultry girl’s ear. “With pleasure.”

She turned Tomo~mi around and gently pushed her against the mirror so they faced each other. Then the slightly taller girl leaned closer and conquered the wet lips with her own ones, while rapidly taking off her own clothes.

-----Minegishi residence, Tuesday, Tokyo-----

“Neechan, I’m going out!”

“Okay, just make sure you come back tomorrow until 7pm.”

“Neechan… Can’t I stay for the whole week?”

The doorbell rang and Miyuki went to open the doors.

“Oh, good day Mariko-sama.”

“Hello, Milky. Is your sister home?”

“Who’s there?!” Miichan asked and came from the kitchen to the hall. “… Milky, you can go...”

“So it’s for the whole week then.” Milky grinned and kissed her sister’s cheek. “Bye bye!!”

After she left, Mariko went inside and closed the door.

“What are you doing here…?” The smaller woman asked in an uneven voice even though she tried her best to keep it calm and steady.

“…I’m sorry… I really am… I…”

“I think it’s too late to apologize after so much time passed…” Tears were about to fall down her cheeks but she tried really hard to keep them from showing up. “I know I lied to you but you were also not telling me the truth… Yet you blamed only me and it hurt… I…”

She was cut off by the rough and passionate kiss which made all of her anger disappear into thin air. She loved this troll woman too much and she cried too many times these past months. She answered the kiss while tightly holding onto the taller girl. The air around them became tense and hot and it looked like some certain actions were about to happen but then Mariko pulled away a bit.

“I really am sorry… Just…I felt betrayed when I found out you work for NASA and I thought I just couldn’t trust you anymore. Then I talked with Yuko about it and…I just had to find some courage but I couldn’t… I still don’t have it but…Yuko and…I…and we all need your help with something and… I saw that as a push for me to come and fix my wrong doings.”

“…What do you need…?”

“You. I want you back in my life. With every day passing I feel older and older and when I reflect on my actions…not all of them were proud-worthy. I know I don’t deserve you but… I cannot see myself living without you anymore and enjoying my life alone…”

“Mariko… … I… …” Miichan was not sure on how to react. Her head was still a bit in turmoil but her heart and body were screaming from all the longing. “I love you….so much….”

“I love you too, Minami.” Mariko hugged the shorter woman tightly. “I promise I won’t ever again act like a jerk towards you.”

“No more secrets between us, okay?” Miichan asked and was kissed by a pair of thirsty lips.

“No more secrets.” Shinoda hugged her renewed girlfriend and caressed her back. “So, where did Milky go?”

“She has a new girlfriend, Sayaka I think… And I believe this one is really serious…”

“Oh, okay. Hey, I don’t wanna talk about work now but… It’s really important.” Mariko started.

“Okay, I’m listening.”

----- Tokyo Imperial Palace, Wednesday, Tokyo-----

“Yukirin, you looked stunning tonight.”

“Thank you…” Yuki smiled weakly and turned to her fiancé. “Sae-kun…would you mind if I go to the garden for the walk alone?..”

“No, of course not. You have a lot to think about, I understand. I’ll see you in the morning then. Goodnight.” Sae placed a kiss on Yuki’s forehead.

“Goodnight.” Yuki put on a warm cashmere shawl and went outside.

She had so many things in her head she was about to explode. An upcoming marriage, studying for exams, dealing with loneliness and her parents’ ignorance towards who she is; it all were such a burden to her she wanted to disappear.

One year ago her parents found out she’s gay. They caught her making out with one of her maids. They acted like what they saw never even happened, though many things changed in her life after that evening. Amidst the other problems she had to face, there was one that made her relaxed unlike the others.

Yuki knew Miyazawa Sae since childhood as he is a Prime Minister’s son, so they’ve spent many days playing together with the other Royal Kids. They were good friends and he knew about her condition. He always was on her side and approved of whatever she did. Sae even said to Yuki that after their marriage she will be able to see other women if she wanted to. The raven haired girl knew Sae had a crush on one of her dad’s mistresses so she understood why her fiancé gave her freedom. However, messing with Emperor’s possessions is a danger zone one wouldn’t want to cross.

Yuki was tired of this double life, of the things she had to do as The Princess. Sometimes she wished to disappear or to be kidnapped by a bunch of female ninjas. She also had a dream about escaping the palace. She would meet a cute girl and they would live together, with Yuki taking care of her.

Kashiwagi had many more dreams and visions of how she escapes her family but things never changed. Now she not only had a male fiancé, but also male maids. Her parents didn’t show it but they probably were afraid she might hook up with yet another maid so they removed all the females but her family members from her life. They even got rid of her best friend Haachan, sending the whole Katayama family to USA.  She really had no other options but to marry Sae-kun.

The raven haired girl looked around. No one was following her, so she left the garden through the secret passage in the wall surrounding the area and went to the playground. The Kitanomaru Garden was a public place and at daytime it had many visitors. At the evenings, though, it was empty and she just wanted to be alone because it was her favorite place, other than the Sakura tree she herself planted when she was little.

She wanted to go and sit on a swing but then she noticed a girl in a silver hoodie on it. She was sleeping and looked so cute that Yuki had really strong urges to poke her cheeks and kiss that cute mouth of hers. But then the girl opened her eyes and locked her gaze with Yuki’s. It felt like the time stopped around them. Yuki imagined running away with this girl and it felt great. Until the girl stood up and ran away from Yuki, leaving the raven haired girl dumbfounded.

“Do I really emit black aura?..”

-----Oshima residence, Thursday, Tochigi-----

“Are all the preparations done? We cannot make any mistakes.” Yuko said authoritatively. Haruna’s head was on Yuko’s lap and the squirrel’s hands were busy stroking the cat’s hair, but her mind was working on full power.

“Yes, everything is fine.“ Sasshi answered and continued typing.

“She saw me yesterday in the park, just as we planned.” Mayu happily announced and a huge grin appeared on her face. “I carefully asked around. She’s not very happy with the upcoming marriage with that sassy Miyazawa. It makes me more eager to kidnap her and snatch her away from him.”

“Mhm, good. Where’s Mariko? Any news from her?” Tomochin asked while painting the last fingernail in dark red.

Just then the doors opened revealing the person they talked about.

“Tadaima~” Mariko’s happy voice echoed and everyone looked at the doorway. There was not only Mariko but also Takamina and two black haired girls, one of them holding onto Minami tightly.

“Bakamina, you’re back!” Yuko happily exclaimed making the new girl giggle and Minami blush.

“I told you to not call me like that!”

“Why? Do you prefer the midget?” Yuko teased and everyone laughed while Takamina just pouted and let out a ‘humph’.

“So, did you finish the childish bantering? I want to introduce to you my girlfriend Minegishi Minami.” Mariko said and pushed Miichan slightly forward.

“Um, hello. I am called Miichan by my friends and I work at NASA. It’s nice to meet you all.” The bubbly black haired girl bowed and smiled widely.

They all introduced themselves one by one and then Minami looked at Acchan.

“Well, now it’s your turn.”

“Um… Maeda Atsuko desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” She bowed politely and smiled.

“So you’re Takamina’s No.1 fan, huh?” Tomochin asked and smiled. “Well, nice to meet you.”

“I brought her here because I feel like this place is safer for her than her own apartment.” Minami explained and gently held Atsuko’s hand.

“Did you two…” Yuko’s perverted sensors felt the wibe and she just had to ask the question.

“Yeah, they sure did sleep together. When we came to get them we had to wait for more than an hour while they took a shower.” Mariko teased and everyone laughed. Acchan blushed and Takamina just smiled mysteriously.

“Well, she’s an attractive woman, is it bad if I sleep with her?”

“Minami…” The black haired girl blushed and hid her face in Takamina’s neck.

“Haha, you two are cute together.” Yuko teased more and then turned to Haruna. “I’ll go and bring the Matsuis down here. But before that…”

Yuko wanted to snuggle in her wife’s boobs but got smacked on the head.

“I..ttai~ NyanNyan, why?” The short girl whined but was awarded with a hot kiss soon after.

“Sorry, but I prefer these actions to be done not in public.” Haruna pushed her wife towards the stairs. “Go and invite them. And look for Tomo~mi too.”

“Mou… Fine.” Yuko wanted to hug Atsuko but noticed Minami’s glare and then giggled. “Relax, midget, I have my wife so your girl is yours.”

“Just go, I’m hungry and if they don’t come here soon I’m gonna eat what I have closest to me. That means the mission will have to wait. I don’t think you want that to happen, now do you?” Takamina joked around and got lightly elbowed by Acchan.

“Okay! Have fun!” Yuko also joked but went to invite the other three girls for dinner.

END OF PART 2.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:06:13 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline 7sam14

• A Pinoy Otaku!....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Every Day....All The Time....
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 07:59:56 PM »
Yahoooo!!! :on woohoo:
an Update!!!
Awwwww!!!
Atsumina is so Sweet!!!  :mon lovelaff:
Can't wait for the Operation to Start!!
I'll be waiting for u'r next Update!!!
Tumblr - http://swifty13otaku48.tumblr.com/
Fb - https://www.facebook.com/shannen.tarrosa

KEEP CALM....AND ALWAYS SUPPORT ATSUMINA!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 08:44:10 PM »
Anyways for this fic, yay for operation to start :twothumbs :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »
great update :D Thank you very much :D I indeed enjoyed the chapter ^^ It was great when everyone got together/met up in the end. The introducitions were  sweet ^^ Everyone is so interesting lol

Looking forward to ur next update as always!

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 09:56:33 PM »
Can't wait for the mission.
TomoTomo.... so BOLD!!! God I love Tomochin when she is all.... you know... sexy, bold!
MariMii.... so passionate for each other!
And of course my AtsuMina!!! Atsuko, a tsendere like always!! And my Minami..... SO BOLD!!! God I LOVE her this way!!! So if they don't bring her food, she will eat the closest thing to her, huh?? I can't say that I mind that.
And sakura - san!!! Seriously, you should write a smut!!!

Offline K-popJ-popAWESOMENESS

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mwahahahahahahahah (have nothing so say..........)
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2013, 12:13:08 AM »
This is......*hugs* I love you~!!
This is sooo awesome that I can't anymore xD

Update soon I can't wait!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Tomotomo!!!! Yeah!!!!!
Poor Yukirin but I think her situation is funny lol

Offline Kazumiyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 人こんにちは!|・ω・`) 私は主に恥ずかしがり屋ですが。(*ノωノ)
Great update can't wait to see what happen next!
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Junior - U