JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl

Author Topic: Psychology can't explain this [Mayuki ;Kojiyuu]  (Read 4401 times)

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Psychology can't explain this [Mayuki ;Kojiyuu]
« on: June 21, 2013, 11:47:24 PM »
                                                                         Psychology can't explain this

"Why would I need love, when I have everything I need? " Watanabe Mayu asked this question for the 10 time that day alone.Her best friend, Oshima Yuko, was really annoying about this subject.

Yuko had a girlfriend, a very important one at that.It was a woman 1 year older than her, and the daughter of an important bussiness man, Kojima Haruna.They had been together for at least 1 year now, and despite Haruna's airhead personality, Yuko was deeply in love with her.Though, this wasn't the case of her best friend, Mayu, who didn't care about love at all, and she had never fallen in love or dated someone she liked before.So , on this rainy day, sitting in a cafe place, while talking about random things, this subject appeared again.Yuko had set Mayu up with a lot of boys and girls, yet none got her interest. Mayu was only interested in psychology and deep thinking and hard head work.She would spend hours on puzzles, paintings, books, political problems etc.

"But Mayu! You need someone! You are like a walking cyborg!" Yuko pouted and leaned throu Mayu, even if she was 20 she was still childish.

"Yuko....you do remember what I told you when we become friends?" Mayu asked with a blank face while sipping from her drink

"Yes I do! you said: 'Don’t walk in front of me I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.'...." Yuko frowned, and then smiled again " But that doesn't have anything to do with this. I'm just trying to help you as your friend. Love is not as bad as you thing."

"...." Mayu stared at the girl and said nothing.

"Mayu....I’ll tell you something about true love. There’s no science to it. It’s as natural as the sky." Yuko smiles bright at her and watched as Mayu just nodded.

They drank their cafe and left the place in a slow motion.They werent in a hurry or anything, they just wanted to walk and talk so they took the long way in the park.From afar they could already see the three guys that were hitting on a beautiful girl.

Yuko was already getting annoyed at the guys, while Mayu kept her blank face and continued to walk in their direction.As they got closer they saw the girl better, her soft raven hair was alluring in the soon, while her eyes were capturing.She was tall and skiny, white soft skin and lucious lips.

Mayu stared at the girl like she was a painting, a painting that fascinated her with the abstract and misterious mind that she couldn't read from the fear she was showing while being cornered by the three guys.

They were just a few steps beside them when Mayu suddenly held her leg up and pushed one of the guys that ended with his face on the ground.

The other two looked shocked at the girl and stepped forward " you little bi*ch! What the *ell do you think you are doing?!" the taller one yelled and looked at Mayu angry.

Mayu stared at him with a blank face, that was suddenly betrayed by the little amused smile she was wearing "I don’t get nearly enough credit in life for the things I manage not to say...."

With that said, she kicked his jaw with a speedy move and he fell to the ground too, and the last one stepped forward while getting ready to punch Mayu in the face.Mayu moved just a little and turned to face him while Yuko jumped and kicked the guy right between his legs.He fell to the ground with a loud groan .

"heya!" Yuko smiled happy with the action while the guys got up and ran away.

"...." Mayu smiled at her friend's actions and they both turned to the girl that was staring shocked at the two.

"Hey, you ok there?" Yuko asked, being the more talkative one.

"Ah!'" The girl realized that she had been seen staring and blushed "T-thank you very much for saving me there! these boys were really annoying" she smiled and got closer to them.

'Hehe , its nothing!" Yuko grinned "You are one of a beauty, so of course they would be so needy~" she flirted a little, only to be hit in the arm by Mayu
"You have a girlfriend, hold your horses Romeo "

"heeee! " Yuko pouted "A little flirtying doesnt hurts! beside its not like you...or maybe " Yuko smirked " how about you take the lovely lady here for a drink Mayu? I'm sure she would need some company after all the agitation?" She pushed Mayu forward

"Eh? That would be so wonderful!" The raven girl smiled and took Mayu's hand in hers "T-that if I'm not disturbing?" She blushed and entwined her fingers with Mayu's.

Yuko saw this and her smirk grew "Its no problem! Mayu wouldnt mind at all! Right Mayu?" She only looked at Mayu for a second without letting her talk and then at the girl "So, I'll be going then!....Oh by the way! I'm Oshima Yuko, and this one here is Watanabe Mayu" Yuko give the girl a piece of paper with both her and Mayu's phone number and then left in a hurry.

Mayu sweatdropped and turned to the girl "Ano....I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed this, but first impressions are often entirely wrong." She said trying to make the girl leave her in a gentle way.

The girl looked at her surprised and giggled "If its like that, then lets get to know each other better, to see if my impression of you its wrong" She smiled and pulled the girl along as she walked to a restaurant.

They got there quite fast, not taking any stop down the road.Mayu was being pulled along by the alluring girl , while wearing a little frown on her face she didn't say anything, forgeting about her tutoring lessons.
The place they got in was modest, neither too bad neither to rich looking.They sat a table for two and the girl positioned herself in front of Mayu after finally leting go of her hand now she was using the said hand to hold her chin.Mayu felt like she was being checked out by the said girl.

"Ne, say, I never got your name" Mayu said in attempt to get a subject to talk about , to end this awkward silence that filled the air.

"Oh, how rude of me!" The raven haired girl smiled kindly "My name is Kashiwagi Yuki! But you can call me Yuki, Mayu-san"

"Yes, but just call me Mayu..." Mayu forced a smile as she give her command to the waitress.

"Mayuyu then!" Yuki said then turned and smiled at the waitress, making her melt seeing the smile.The waitress blushed.

Mayu almost stoped breathing for a second, was this girl serious? They just meet and she was so .....

She thought that, but it didnt end here.Mayu and Yuki meet on a few more occasions, but Mayu felt more and more like they weren't just happening, they were planed.Yuki would always suddenly appear before Mayu and hug her and be all touchy without reason.Yet, this didn't bother Mayu at all, in just one month, Mayu and Yuki looked like a couple, but Mayu didn't know it.Yuki got so attached to Mayu that she would visit her home, at university and at the meeting with her friends.Mayu found in the end that Yuki was older than her, and that she had a job but that didn't stop Yuki fround following Mayu around.

It was a rather dizzy day, the day Mayu finally decided to ask the questions on her mind.They were at her apartment, on her sofa, with Yuki resting her head on Mayu's soulder.They looked so much like a couple, Yuko couldn't stop teasing her.

“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Psychology can't explain this [Mayuki ;Kojiyuu]
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:52:39 PM »
Mayu gets the weird feeling from meeting Yuki but nothing from the guys although Yuko with a girlfriend seems to push it upon her :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 12:21:54 AM »
I like the story  :lol:
Mayu cyborg is the best  XD
but is this an on going fic or a one shot ?  :?
I'd love you continue it yuuki-chan  :wub:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 02:56:57 AM »
KHAH!! ITS JUST FINISH HERE? THEY ACT LIKE COUPLE BUT ISN'T THAT JUST A TOUCHY HEHEHE THEY DONT KISSED YET KEKEKE
THANK THIS UPDATE GREAT

Offline rise

• Member+
  • not here -w-
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 03:47:19 AM »
first impressions are often entirely wrong <---- i totally agree  :on drink:

interesting fic, let's see what is going on with yuki and her stalking   :lol: i think?

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 05:32:38 AM »
lets see what going on...

Update soon....

i want more :')

Offline Dieyg48

• Love and Peace!~!~
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say...I just luv Takamina, that's all~
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 06:40:27 AM »
Ohhh...Somehow i like this fics, i enjoy it~~
 :yep: :lol: :thumbsup

~Wow...So it's already a month and they look like a couple!~!~ Kyaa~~
 :wub: :inlove: :roll:

~And well, did Yuki love Mayu already because she is being touchy with Mayu...Who knows~~
 XD :) :oops:

~Wait...What question did Mayu want to ask? What is it?!?!?!~~ I want to know!~!~
 :twisted: :? :P

~Anyway, pls update soon...I want to know what happen next!~!~!~!~
 :twothumbs :thumbsup :bow:
Takamina forever in my heart!!!
AtsuMina KojiYuu KaiAcchan TakaYuu AtsuYuu!!!
In FanFic...Anything is possible!!!
Love and Peace!!!
My Facebook+My Tumblr

[Note: I'm on HIATUS right now...For a very long time!! T__T''']

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
Interesting story there...

Can't wait to see how Mayu and Yuki going to interact with each other....

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next

Thank you for the new story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 12:17:32 PM by cisda83 »

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 12:08:20 PM »
I thought this was a oneshot but it's not :lol:
You left it right where it's getting good.
Update soon please loll :cow:

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 04:35:03 PM »
Isn't one shot right?

It is interesting so I hope it isn't one shot.

Yup! Totally agree first impression always wrong.

Anyway hope u can update it.

Offline kurumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 07:14:28 PM »
Things sound too good to be true. I think it must have been planned! Please update soon :)

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Pretty Girl