JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy (Gumgimmic Massive Unit Remix)

Author Topic: Fave Reality Show?  (Read 4455 times)

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Fave Reality Show?
« on: August 22, 2009, 06:44:52 AM »
Take your pick!  The boobtube's full of them!!!!

America's Best Dance Crew <--- me likey
Real World
Shot of Love
Rock of Love
Cheaters
The Contender
The Apprentice

etc...

:bleed eyes: :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
Re: Fave Reality Show?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:07 AM »
I liked the first season of  Survivor, but then I got bored of it.

The other one I liked was Amazing Race - I made it through several seasons since I've always really wanted to travel.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »
Probably the original Survivor ....

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 06:47:04 AM »
Dancing With The Stars
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 06:47:14 AM »
Drawn Together XD
Real Housewives ATL

I have cut back on the reality shows, there is too many to keep up on.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 06:51:22 AM »
reality TV is sooo BAD... and i mean BAD like a crappy nes game... however is so brainwashing that probably i would watch everything XD

thank god there is no realitys in local TV... well the exception is Dancing With The Stars but that's because i watch it with family.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 06:52:25 AM »
I liked the original Survivor the best, other than that, I don't like reality shows, and after the first season, Survivor got lame. :/
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 06:57:20 AM »
I usually avoid reality shows like the plaque, but I couldn't stop watching the Hills. On mute...   :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 06:58:49 AM »
The Ultimate Fighter is the only reality show I like. TUF is like the ultimate malebonding show! XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 07:11:23 AM »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 07:16:50 AM »
Right now I'm obsessing over Big Brother (The american one).

I'm also a sucker for Charm School on VH1 and I definitely miss Tool Academy. Haha.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
OH MY GOD I LOVE REALITY TV (well, certain shows)

Let's see, I like...

THE US:
Survivor! Survivor has really picked up its game in more recent seasons (there were some seasons at one point that weren't as interesting), though I've got lazy at watching stuff online so I tend to stop watching the season before it has finished HAHA. But I recommend at least Survivor China and Survivor Micronesia ^3^
I like the scheming and characters. My fav players tend to be young women who have a good sense of humour and can look out for themselves.

The Amazing Race - Actually I've only watched maybe 3 seasons of this; the first one, the one with Romber, and the most recent one. I liked the recent one because I was rooting for Tammy and Victor and they did well (haha not to spoil anything). But I've been reading that all too often some asshole team wins, so I haven't decided whether I'm gonna watch the next season or not. Anyway, I like the whole travelling aspect and I think they should come to Finland again some day :yep:

THE UK:

Big Brother. Yeah the ratings are down, but it's still the best and classic Big Brother to me. When I watch other countries' Big Brother, it's the UK one that I compare them to. The reason why I've stopped watching some seasons midway through in recent years has been that there hasn't been anyone for me to root for. In BBUK8 and later they've casted a lot of vile people D: The current season I might start watching again now that Bea got evicted - I absolutely couldn't stand her voice nor face anymore especially after Freddie's eviction... But yeah BBUK tends to have some of the funniest tasks (this year has been lazy with the country tasks) and the best seasons of BBUK are really entertaining. BBUK3 and BBUK7 come to mind ^__^

Australia:
Australia's Next Top Model. One of AUSNTM seasons actually produced a top model who made Vogue covers and stuff, so it's got some credibility that way. The girls that they cast on this show are a bunch of vile teen bullies, which makes it entertaining and awful at the same time, lol. (They cast 16-year-olds and older in Australia) They've got lots of pretty girls in that country, I'm liking it.

Project Runway. I haven't watched the 2nd season, but the 1st season was great! They've got lots of talent there too, and awesome personalities.

Big Brother (RIP). I got too late into BBAUS, only watching most of the latest season that turned out to be the last... But I thought it was great! They really went all out with casting different kinds of people. Fun tasks and all that good stuff. And for 2nd year in a row the winner wasn't some surfer boy, lolol. I still want to watch the second-last season of BBAUS one day because the final 2 seemed so awesome to me based on clips I've seen.

Finland:
Big Brother... Well actually I don't like it that much, I tend to diss it every year for multiple reasons. :lol: Not enough budget or imagination with tasks, some bad casting, etc. But still every year when it's about to start I get all pumped up and check out the housemates the moment they enter the BB house. Just too curious to see what kind of people they picked, if there's a possible favourite for me in there etc. I read updates at a fan forum every day to find out who's been doing what.

Germany:
Germany's Next Top Model. Actually I might not keep watching this (it's really hard to find online at least with subs), but it's the most credible version of this format that I've seen (even if they haven't produced an Alice like AUSNTM). They make the girls practice all the time and different things. The girls book ACTUAL jobs while on the show, it's not just about photo shoots. And then there's the host HEIDI KLUM, who is just absolutely lovely and hilarious and always there for the girls. I didn't really have an opinion on her before watching GNTM, but now I freaking love her. She's just a great person.

Japan:
Ainori (RIP). GOD I loved this show! People trying to find love while travelling the world on a pink bus. Almost everyone on the bus was so cute and lovely - people who have a crush are just adorable, and it's always sad to see someone's heart break. But they still make friends on the trip too, plus get to travel and have lots of great experiences, so they don't go home empty handed anyway (as much as it might feel like it at first). Yeah this is a show that was awesome to watch and I'm sad that the format hasn't been picked up in another country (tho it might not even work with western people, idk).

HMMM I hope I didn't forget anything important! lol
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »
i actually kind of hate reality tv, cus none of its really...real.

but Top Chef is so fucking baller.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
The Ultimate Fighter is the only reality show I like. TUF is like the ultimate malebonding show! XD
Word. That's the only reality show I watch regularly. Althought shit like Top Chef and even Finnish Big Brother are some stuff that I've watched a bit, lol.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 08:42:07 PM »
I watch occaisional episodes of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare's and Hell's Kitchen. I don't think I've ever watched an entire season of any reality show. The closest I got was all but the last episode of G's to Gents. Sometimes I like watching the shows where people are in some messed up situation (Bad ass little kids, shitty restaurant, dirty house) 'cuase it can be funny, but once everything starts getting all nice and shit I'm done.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RIO - Da Ya Think I`m Sexy (Gumgimmic Massive Unit Remix)