JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Jewel

Author Topic: Engagement - chap 27 (02/11/2016)  (Read 48960 times)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
Re: Engagement-05-mayuki 21/06/2014
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2014, 01:35:03 AM »
Aw!! So pretty ff I must confess that I don't like the gender bender but this is just to cute
Continue soon
Thanks

Enviado desde mi HTC One mediante Tapatalk

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-06-wmatsui-02/07/2014
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2014, 08:26:31 AM »
@48matama @Tupi @vivinardisa @mizuratpro95 @affiber @MayuxMatsuixMusic @sastio13 @Archer1992 thank you for read and comment here  :twothumbs
here's the update, hope you guys enjoy this story!
I'm sorry for the mess english!

Chapter 6

After parting way with her older brother, Jurina was walking at the stairs heading to her new club. Due to her must back home yesterday which is a surprise that her granpa decided to move in with them made her chatted happily with the old man. And because of that she can’t join her friends to go to their club room, so Saya told her to come this morning and just go to this stairs and then she’ll find an only room up here. They want to introduce her to their club and all.

After she arrived there, true here is just one room and she can see a sign “Maijo Band’s Room” hanging on the door. Let out a breath she open the door and looked at the room but no one here. Frowned she take a step inside the room. The room’s quite small. Looking around there’s just a long couch, some graffiti on the wall and the window which she can see the front gate from there.

‘Where they’re? He said that they’ll waiting for me here but no one was here. Or is he fooled me? There’re not looks like a place for playing a band thought, no drum, guitar, and keyboard?’ inner Jurina feeling a little upset. She’s not a person, who can be fool at, and not with the people’s she just knew.

With irritated feeling she then headed back to the door want to go out from small room, but just when she was about to open the door, suddenly a door which that she can’t recognize before open up and revealing a boy with his stoic face.

“Ah Jurina-chan!!” called Saya quickly after seeing the younger girl was about to open the door.

Hearing her name being called, she turned her body and she could see the stoic boy in front of a door. Confusedly she ask, “Eh, where are coming from?”

“Here,” he pointed the door behind him, “Ah gomen! I forgot to tell you that the practice room is here,” again pointed a room that he out from. “Just come in, the other are already inside and I want to introduce you to another member of us, I forgot to tell you yesterday..too hehe..” Saya said with apologetic smile.

“Oh..yeah..uh..” replied Jurina stuttered, feeling guilty that she has doubt him.

“Nah, come on since we have some minutes before the bell ring,” called Saya step back inside the room, Jurina hesitantly followed the boy but let a sigh and followed Saya inside the room.

Soon she was being amazed by the room. It’s really different from the small room earlier. This room was quite large, there are the so called band set; a drum, keyboard, guitars, bas, and the sound system. Just like a recording place, also there’s a long couch over here and a coffee table?

‘Wow this place is so cool, I don’t think they can have a property this complete for their club,” Jurina thought looking around the room.

“Guys! Jurina-chan finally came, come here!” called Saya to a crowing group over there, Jurina averted her gaze to her friends there but her eyes got wide after seeing one boy between them.

“Kuumin, she’s the one who’ll be ou-“

“JUJU!!!” a sudden yelled cutting Saya’s speech. The boy Jurina spotted earlier quickly running to her.

“EHH KUU-CHAN?!?!?” react Jurina shocked and surprised at the same time.

“God it’s really you!” the boy called Kuumin as for Yagami Kuumi suddenly engulfed her in a tight hug which she replied with the same tight hug.

“And it’s really you!!” excited Jurina happily. She really missed this boy.

“What are you doing here? Ah it’s been a while..my cute Juju have become a beautiful girl now~” said Kuumin after their parted their hug and he smiled to the younger girl in front of him.

“Yeah it’s been a while..Ah! Why you never called us? I was so sad and worried when you suddenly leave us back then..how cruel you?!?” asked Jurina with angry tone and slapped the boy’s shoulder, quite hard make the boy grimace and rubbed his sore shoulder.

“Oww that’s hurt you know, still the short-temper girl you’re-wha..stop! I’m sorry!!” Kuumin quickly raised his hands in defensive act when the said girl raised her right hand again.

“I guess you two already know each other,” a voice echoed in the room stopping their moment.

“Ah Yui,” being aware that his friend also there and was watching them, he felt embarrassing.

“And I guess we can talk more later after class, the bell will ring any second thought,” said Saya smiled at them.

Thus, the kids then go out from the room and quickly step down the stairs when the bell ringing.

------

“Sooo you guys already know each other since you’re still kids?” asked Haruu curious while eating his lunch box.

These kids were inside their clubroom, eating their lunch box. Since it’s already lunch break and Jurina had become their member, they’re from now on will take their lunch time in their clubroom.

“Yeah..honestly, Kuu-chan had become my second older brother. He’s always accompany when my brother not beside me. We’re always together until this baka suddenly leave us and went back to Japan,” said Jurina telling them her story.

“I already said I’m sorry okay? Beside it’s not me who decide to back to Japan, you know my parents and I can’t say no to them back then,” Kuumin said still with guilty feeling toward this young girl.

“And I don’t know you’re already moved here. When you and your family came?” asked Kuumin.

“A few days ago..let’s come home, Mama will be happy seeing you, she missed you too, you know,” said Jurina smile her cute cat-like smile.

“Sure, I missed her too,” replied Kuumin stroked the cute girl’s bang. He really missed this cute girl of him.

“You both looks so close to each other nee..” said Miyuki looking at them.

“Un!” nodded Jurina cutely make them squealed at her cuteness.

Then they’re just eating their lunch and chatted among them.

-----

Mayu was reading his book on the rooftop where he and his sister stop by after their escaped thing yesterday. Truth the place is quite dirty but there’s still some part that still equally enough to be occupied. Flipping the page he reading while his mouth munching the food his mother’s made and the playing music from the headphone he’s wearing.

Some next minute’s he felt chocked and quickly took his bottle water and drank the liquid. Coughing a bit his glasses eyes caught a familiar figure at the garden down there. A figure of a girl with her raven black was hair sitting on the beach with back facing him. The girl looks so peaceful while reading a novel-like book in her hand. Flipping the page over page and sometimes tucking her strand of hair that was blew by wind behind her ear.

Unconsciously he draws his body front leaning by his palm and smiling while looking at the girl although he just seeing her back but there’s a stinging feeling inside his heart. He doesn’t understand this strange feeling but he enjoys it. It’s nice by the way, a nice feeling and warm one that he firstly felt because of the tall, beautiful, cute, and princess looks girl he meet few days ago by accident due to the girl fainted before him and their second or first encounter for the girl at the library yesterday.

He grinning happily remembering the girl’s reaction which he found it’s really cute. Although that’s was a bit over-reaction for him.

His grinning quickly faded away when another familiar figure of tall guy approach the girl at sat beside her. The girl was smiling sweetly at the guy with make his heart a bit hurt with his don’t understand why.

A second later he looked away from the view and collecting his thing and then went out from the rooftop.

-----

Meanwhile at the garden, Yuki who was reading her novel was interrupted by a tall, pale skin that sitting beside her.

“Hey, why are you are alone here?” asked Ren to the girl.

“Ah Ren-kun, you shocked me..” said Yuki a bit annoyed.

“Hehe, sorry..I don’t know you’re so serious with your novel,” replied Ren grinning.

“Huh..uh, I just want to read this. I got it from Non-chan and looking at the synopsis, looks this novel is interesting so I borrow it. Beside I was searching for inspiration for our project,” said Yuki.

“A Souka..ah can I see it?”

“Um? Sure..here.”

Ren took the novel from Yuki’s hand and doing a quick read of the novel. While Yuki observing the guy beside who was reading the book with such serious face and nodding sometimes.

“Good! The story’s interesting..ne, how if we use this story for our project? I think it’ll become good and interesting if we can use the story of this novel. But of course we’ve to change here and there to accommodate with our project later. How’s that?” said Ren enthusiastic in his voice, smiling at the girl beside him.

“Brilliant idea!! It’ll be our big project then, eh but wait..” Yuki took back the novel and make a quick examining.

“But Ren..the main male’s not suitable, you..you know?” asked Yuki with lower tone.

“Nah it’s okay! I’ve solution for that. Ne I’ve been thinking, how about we invite Mayu-san to join our project? Airin told me to invite him but I’ve to ask you first,” said Ren.

“Takahashi-san?”

“Un,how?”

Yuki went silent for a while, turned her head away from the guy beside her. Then a slight nod she gave him. “Okay.”

-----

In a room there’s a woman with her long brown hair doing a work on her table. Her glassy eyes pay attention to the every of many papers with design scattered around the table. When the woman in her serious time with her work, slowly the door of the room open up, revealing another long brown haired woman with such a cute and droopy eyes. The woman entered the room while holding a paper in her hand.

“Tomo..” called the woman to the one that working on her table. Hearing her name being called, the glassy woman turned her sight to the newly came woman.

“Ah Tomo, what’s it?” asked Tomochin to her partner. She took of her glasses and placed them on the table.

Tomo~mi walked closer to the older woman and stand by her side. She showing up the paper she’s holding before placed the paper in front of her partner.

“Look at this, the list of the name for our first fashion show here.”

“Hum? Something’s wrong?”

“Uun, see this name’s?” asked Tomo~mi pointed at two name’s on the list.

Tomochin seeing that name’s wide her eyes and make sure for what she read there was true.

“Where you get this?”

“My assistant, I already tell to search for information about them.”

A smile appeared on her lips, she turned her sight to the younger woman beside her.

-----

Jurina was walking on the corridor, looking exhausted. Looks like the cat-like girl were running off from her fans. She’s can’t believe that the Majijo Band was one of the most popular club in this school which made the member also being the popular here. Just when Miyuki publish a news about the band that having a new member complete with her photo which’s she didn’t know when or how that flirty-like girl took and patching on the board school.

Exactly at that time a dozen girls were running after her, who she’s already known as the new transfer student and now being the new vocalist of the popular club of the school increased her popularity among the student especially the girls.

Jurina steadying her breath while walking.

“Sheesss those girls are really dangerous from what I thinking before. Can’t believe they’ll be that aggressive..I’ve to be more careful if I want to flirt with them..whooo..” let out a big sigh.

Suddenly the young girl felt discomfort form her back.  Fumble around her back she realized that the hook of her bra was off.

“Eeehh..how?!” frustrated the girl then looking around for toilet but nothing found in this corridor.

“Ah crap! The toilet are on the other corridor, but if I go there I’ll meet with those girls and..there’s no time before the bell rang,” said her in panic state.

Her eyes finally caught a place where she can fix it. There are a sign of Infirmary room. let out a glad breath she quickly run to the room while hooping for no one in the room.

Meanwhile not long after Jurina entered the infirmary room. There’s also walking by the corridor a pale tall guy whom a hand clutched to his stomach.

“That bakAirin and bakAki..why they’re replacing my spicy sauce with the expired one? Ugh..glad the effect was appear after my talking with Yuki or..I’ll be embracing myself..ugh..” mumbled Ren cursing his friends for prank him.

“Hope no one in infirmary..my stomach~~” moaned the guy painfully.

After reaching the room, he opens up the door slowly. Take a peek and sighed that no one in the room. He then slipped inside the room and quickly went for the medicine, took one pill and gulped with the water.

“May I take a nap..don’t care if the bell rang, ugh..”

Ren then walked to the last one of the bed beside window. He don’t mind about the bed being closed by the curtain still thinking that no ones in this room beside him. Approaching the said curtain he then shifted the curtain and instantly being faced by a view of a girl were fixing her clothes.

“KYAAAAAA!!!!”

“AAAAA-OUCH! Akh WAIT! Ouch-ouc-Hey! Stop! Ouch!” yelled Ren painfully when a shoe being whacked to his head.

Jurina who was in half way to fixing her shirt quickly close up the shirt around her body and in rapidly move took off her right shoe and whacked it at the intruder.

“You pervet! Go away!!!” yelled Jurina angrily while keep whacking the guy that with her unending whack make the tall guy fall down to the ground groaning painfulness. Seeing the called pervet guy drop on the floor, Jurina quickly button up her shirt. Lucky she was also wearing tank top under her shirt.

“God! What the..I’m not a pervet!!” yelled Ren while still lay on the floor. His hand rubbed his sore head that throbbing painfully after the whacking moment also his stomach that was still hurt make his condition worse.

Jurina looking at the guy and surprised seeing the pervet guy was the pale tall guy that she’s saw when her sneaking time in student council room. And then she seeing the guy in the awful state make her feel guilty.

“He-hey.are you okay? Uhm..hey..” called Jurina feeling sorry for the guy. Looks his in pain too before her whacked him.

However the guy still groaned on the floor. Can’t hearing the small voice of the girl above him. Jurina brave herself and then slowly nudging the guy’s body with her shoe.

“Hey are you alright?” asked Jurina still nudging the guy with her shoe.

“Are seeing I’m right? Gah! Don’t shoved me with your shoe, will you?!” replied Ren irritated, pissed by the girl action. How so..he’s in pain and asking if he’s alright? Can she see?

Jurina taken aback by the guy’s replied but calming herself and stood up.

“I-Im asking nicely..yo-you..I’m sorry, I thought you were a pervet..” stuttering Jurina feeling sorry.

Ren finally calmed with his painful body, slowly raised himself to sit position and look up at the girl. Can’t blame the girl after seeing the oh sooo cute puppy-like in front of him. The girl look at him with such a pleading eyes with lips curled and eyes that want to shed a tear.

Let out a breath, Ren facing the girl and said softly, ”It’s okay..I’m alright. I’m sorry too to shocked you there, don’t mean to being pervet. It’s because my stomach was hurt so I can’t thinking much to go here to take a nap,” said Ren explained. He then slowly rise up his body and sit on the bed beside him. Still with his hand rubbing his aching head and stomach.

“Mm..I’m sorry..” said Jurina again..really feeling sorry for the guy. “Hm..what happened to your stomach?” asked the girl concern.

“Ah..just a prank from my friends. They replacing my usual sauce to the expired one..tch, really. I’ll give them some lesson later ugh..” said Ren.

“Have you drunk a medicine?”

“Yeah..after I entered here and go to that bed and was surprised by you whacking me. But I’m okay, really..no nedd to sorry, beside it’s my fault too..being reckless hehe..” said Ren reassuring the girl before him.

Jurina just seeing the guy and went silent. Don’t know what to say again.

“Ah it’s time to classes, you can go back to your class. I’ll be here resting. Don’t worry okay.”

“You really you’re okay? I’m feeling sorry here…”

“Really. Just go back to your class, don’t mean to shush you. It’s just I want to rest, please..and thank you for your concern.”

Jurina can’t say anything when the guy lay on the bed and rest. He closed his eyes with his right hand while the other still rubbed his stomach. Jurina just look at guy in silent, but then feeling awkward she then leave the guy alone.

“I’m sorry..hope you’ll be okay..” whisper Jurina softly then walked to the door but sometimes turned back seeing the guy on the bed.

She opens the door slowly then step out of the room and close the door still looking at the guy. After the door closed she let out a breath.

“Hyaahh..what’s that~~Ah!” remember that the class already started. The girl quickly leaved the corridor heading to her classroom.

-----

On the street, Mayu and Jurina walked by side. Jurina want to invite Kuumi to go to their house but the said guy having an urgent meeting whatever is that. These siblings were walking in silent, a down atmosphere around them.

“What happened?” a question make the tall girl turned her head to the shorter guy with glasses beside her.

“Un..?” titled her head don’t understand.

“You..what happened? It’s not usually you’re so silent..something happened right?” asked Mayu.

“Uhm..nothing happened..just..ah, it’s shame that Kuumin can’t go to our house. Think that if he can com we can play together like before, right?” said Jurina..somehow she can’t tell her older brother what happened before.

Mayu eyeing his sister but then just let it be. For him his sister privacy, he can’t intrude it although he always worry to his sister by that. The rest of way to home filled with the younger girl story about her new club. 
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2014, 02:28:27 PM »
where's the engagement?
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »
jurina becomes more famous!
mayu was jealous hehehe
hem who's tomotomo talking about? :?
juju, that's ren not a pervert! lol
but finally theres interaction between juju and ren :)
ah please continue deguchi! arigatou :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2014, 06:18:25 PM »
Jurina is joining Majijo Band :mon dance:

I just laugh when juju and ren met at the infirmary  :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-07-mayuki-15/07/2014
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2014, 07:48:48 AM »
kurogumi the engagement later when the parents reunion let the kids know each ohter...thanks for read and coment here!
sastio13 tomotomo you'll in this chap! thanks for read and coment here!
48matama hehehe thanks for read and coment here!
here's the update, sorry for the mess english! hope you enjoy this bore story of mine...

Chapter 7

Yuki was walking on the corridor with a short hooded guy by her side. Not side by side actually, the tall girl was ahead step while the short guy walked not to close behind her. She was cursing in her inner side for a certain pale tall guy and his friends for making her in this awkward situation. She took a quick glance at her back and noticed the short guy walking coolly with his hand being shoved over his jacket pocket.

‘Ren bakaaa Airin and Aki too! Why they’re suddenly leaving me with this guy while they’re this first one whom asked him for!!’ sulking Yuki trying to not letting her angry feeling out.

They’re walking on the corridor that unusually was crowded with student by this time. And what made her feel uncomfortable was the students are watching them walking together. The princess that like to be alone and only having her time with her friends now was walking with other student moreover with a transferred student. It’s an unusual sight for them.

Before this, at the classroom after the final bell rang, Ren was making a plan to invite Mayu to join their project along with Airin and Aki. Gladly for them the cyborg guy was agreed to join the said project although the said guy not yet know about the project itself. Mayu just agreed to them thinking that he can wait for his sister that was having her activity with her club, so he decided to use the time to wait his sister by join Ren’s group. Deep inside he slightly felt happy for the certain tall beautiful girl’s Ren’s group too.

While they’re walking on the corridor heading to their club, those three guys suddenly leaving them both with same excuse and leaving her only with this short hooded and glassy guy.

Mayu having the feeling of uncomfortable of the girl before him finally make a voice when they’re turn to the left and there’s less student here.

“My name’s Takahashi Mayu, but please call me Mayu. I don’t really like being called by my family name,” said Mayu suddenly, his soft cyborg voice made the tall girl a bit shocked. She then suddenly stopped and turned her body to the guy behind her, with a little wide eyes and head titling to the side, confused. The cyborg guy can’t help but to grinning silently at such expression of the girl before him.

“We’ve not yet introduce our self, right?” said Mayu again with his cyborg smile answered the silent asked of the girl.

The said snapped the tall girl from her reaction moment and remembering that they’re just suddenly dragged the short guy and although he already know the guys before but he don’t know her name yet.

“Aaah!! Yah..I’m sorry, uh..my name’s Shinoda Yuki desu, and do please call me Yuki,” replied Yuki stuttered a little but then she remembered the library incident.

“Wait! You call me something before, in library..what’s that?” asked Yuki again with a little more expression into it.

Mayu got silent for awhile and titled her head a side, but then remembered what this girl talking about. Slowly he lifts up his lips.smirking. Really, he just can’t help the reaction of this girl and then thinking to tease her.

“Oohh..Yukirin?”

“Ah that! What’s that mean? Are you already known my name?”

“Hmm nope, we’re just introduced our self just now right?”

“Eehh yeah but, what’s with that ‘Yukirin’ name?” asked Yuki really curious about the nick name?

Mayu faced the girl, adjusted his glasses and put his thumb and index finger over his chin making a thinking pose. He then observes the girl before her, Yuki that was being watched slightly fidgeted on her feet.

“The combine of English and Japanese, and then you remind me of something.. ‘you’ ‘kirin’!”  said Mayu clap his hands showing his cyborg grin.

Yuki pause for a while processed what the short guy has said and then,

“EEEHHH!!! I’M NOT A GIRAFE!!?!” shouted the girl shocked after realized what’s the guy mean by the name.

Mayu quickly cover his ears due to the sudden shout. Fortunately for the girl that no ones in the corridor beside them both so she didn’t get embarrassed but still..meanwhile Mayu was grinning seeing the girl’s reaction. But still in his cyborg cool way.

“I’m not a giraffe! Why you call me like that?” protest Yuki. Why this guy gave her such a name?! Even Ren didn’t call her like that.

“Why? It’s cute anyway..it’s has your name too.. ‘you’, Yuki, ki ‘kirin’..I just add the kirin after you’r name and was gladly that your name is Yuki so it’s clicked! Hehe..” said Mayu explained that only make the girl look frustration.

“Please don’t combine my name with an animal name. My name’s Yuki! Not Yukirin, okay?!”

“Why? it’s cute!” said Mayu again then added, “FIX! From now on I’ll call you by your nick name and it is Yukirin!” said Mayu excitedly and smiling unknowingly letting his expression out.

“WHAT? Why you..?”

“Okay, Yukirin..where are we heading now? I’ve not much time to let, I’ve something to do too,” said Mayu suddenly back with his cyborg state again.

Yuki seeing the guy do what he please made her embarrassed, pissed and frustrated but..somehow seeing the guy said excitedly just before by letting his expression make her heart dokidoki. Although he was quickly changed it to his expressionless back but she still can notice the change.

“So?” asked Mayu again and again snapped the girl from her trance.

“Ah yeah..whatever, call me what you want and..we’re going to my club,” said Yuki feel defeated by the guy and let him call her by his nick name for her.

They’re continued their walking in silent, side by side. At this time Mayu was scolding his self for unconsciously letting his expression out. It’s unusually for him to be like that. Never he showed his true felling to the others before except for his family and just now he just let it out so easily by this tall beautiful girl beside him. He always feels strange every time he with this girl. Although the strange feeling bother him but he also enjoyed these feeling the girl caused for him. Somehow he feel comfortable around this girl.

They both keep walking in silent until they come face to face to a big wooden door with decorating here and there. A letter was written on the door.

“’Drama Club’?” asked Mayu.

“Yep! Come on..”

“Wait! Waaaiiittt…you’re kidding right?” asked him again feeling uneasy with this thing before him.

“Why? it’s the project, you’ve agreed right? And I’m not kidding here, we’re really need your help here,” said Yuki.

“But..” Mayu look hesitance, “E-eehh..”

“Just go inside, come in..come in..” said Yuki shoved the short guy entering the clubroom.

------

In another club room, a band room for exactly the member was doing their things. Jurina and Saya were checking the song they’ll be singing later. With a paper and a pen Saya make an example for the girl and then Jurina will follow him and thus so on. Miyuki also thought the younger girl so she’ll be learning the song with enjoy. And Jurina thanked the older girl for her companion.

On other side Haruu with Kuumi were trying the sound of their drum. Although Kuumin didn’t join them in the band but he little know how to play the music. And on another side there are Yui and Paruru also practicing their own music.

Yui watching at Haruka moving her fingers on each of the tuts, he can’t help but get amazed by how beautifully the girl make her fingers dancing on those tuts of the keyboard, making a beautiful melody from it.

He clapped his hand, smiling at the girl when she finished her melody.

“How’s that sounds?” asked Haruka with a salty expression. But there a slight glimpse of hope that the guy beside her like the melody that she’s playing.

“Nice! They’re sounds good..you’re such a talent playing this keyboard hehe..” grinning Yui at the girl. Haruka hearing the guy praising her can’t help the blush but trying to hide it.

“Ne Paruru..I’ve found a new melody here, can you please teach me how to play it? I really want to try plying this on the keyboard,” asked Yui to the girl. He brought out his phone along with the earphone from his pocket and then searching for the said melody.

Haruka titled her head curiously then took the said melody from Yui. She wears the earplug and then Yui played the melody.

Such a nice melody rang in her ear. She hearing it carefully trying to get to the melody but always get disturbed not also the room was filled with others music from their friend the melody she’s hearing also in lower volume.

She is frowned her eyebrow and then took off the earplug. Gave back it to the owner.

“How was it? Nice melody right?” asked Yui get excited.

“Mou I can’t really hear the melody. Here are too noisy and the volume’s lower too..” pouted Haruka.

“Hee I see..I forgot to search for the better one..” said Yui somehow feel sad. He’s plan was to get the girl a nice melody so he have a reason to get the girl teach him how to play the keyboard.

Seeing the guy before her suddenly in the gloomy state somehow made her sad. She then thought for a while and then gets her delicate fingers dancing again on black-white tuts. A familiar melody suddenly rang in his ear make him lift up his head seeing the girl beside him.

“Yappari! It’s much better than my new melody hehe..” said Yui smiling gently at the younger girl made the girl shyly but get cover her blushing face by her hair.

-----

A few days passed the kids doing their activity nicely although for a certain cyborg-looking guy it’s quite depressing his self. But somehow he can manage his time for his study so the club activity didn’t bother his study time. He will just join his new club after the school time, beside he’ll be finish it at the same time with Jurina so they’ll be going home together.

As for the younger Takahashi, she’s also doing fine with her club and her fangirls, it’s not a surprise that she’s already having a fanclub due to her popular among the students specially the girls. Actually  she’s curious about her older brother club activity but the said older brother didn’t even speak it up to her. Said that it’s a secret project his class having with student council.

The bell just rang for the class to end this day. Saya gang was gathering their things and prepare for the practicing today.

“Yoosh! Iku yo minna!” called Saya highly. He was about to walking to the door but stopped when Yui called him.

“Guys, think that I can’t join this session practice. I’ve attendance my parent’s event,” said Yui apologize.

“Nah it’s okay..it’s your parent right?” replied Saya to his friend. Yui smiled at him nodding his head.

“Ah! I can’t too..my mother asked me to go with them to a party..” said Miyuki also with apologetic tone.

“Hee you too?” asked Jurina suddenly feeling a bit sad that the older girl will not be with her in the practice time. She’s already feeling comfortable with the older girl by her side.

“Yeah..I’ve to go home now,” said Miyuki.

Saya felt a bit easiness here, but pull it a side then give his charming smile to his friends.

“Though that’s why..we’ll have a pass practice for today. So we’ll start practice again tomorrow kay?”

“Sounds good..I’ve something to do,” agreed Haruu, yawned a bit. He looks sleepy.

The others just agreeing with their leader said. So Jurina..she leave alone in the class said that she’ll go to find her older brother. Jurina took out her cell phone then make a text to Mayu.

----

Yui was wondering around the room that was filled with people in high fashion. His parents were having their first fashion show here and he’s being the only child of the famous fashioner Itano Tomomi have to attend this event of his parents.

He went a side after getting tired greeting the attendance. He leaving his parents when his parents greeted the other attendance. Although it’s not the first time he’s in the event fashion like this he still feel uncomfortable, what's more the look he’s receiving from the guest really made him uneasy.

“Why are you all alone here? Let’s greet the guest,” said Tomochin to her son. She wanted her only son will be the heir of her company that’s why she’ll always bring the guy to her important party so he’ll be accustomed to the atmosphere of her work.

“Just get some rest here. The guest quite much thought,” replied Yui to the older woman trying not to letting his mother seeing his lack of interest to this event.

“Yeah..surprisingly there are more people that attend our event. Guess that your popularity in fashion already known here,” said Tomo~mi to her loved one proudly.

“Thanks to you honey~ I’ll be never get to this point without you by my side,” replied Tomochin smiling lovingly to her dearest wife.

Meanwhile Yui at the other side just smiling seeing his parent get lovey-dovey by their self. Suddenly a feeling to not let down his parent over him made him promise to his self to be more serious in his live and to make his parents be proud over him.

Just when the little family was having their little time there’s sudden a voice interrupt them.

“Itano-san.”

A familiar longing voice echoed in the older Itano there, turned her body to the voice she’s nearly choked on her breath seeing two figure that was so long time she’s not seeing it.

“Yo!” the shorter one among the two figures greeted her with the dimples and toothy like-squirrel smile flashed her. The taller one beside her also flashed the beautiful smile that she longing to see too.

“Yuko-Haruna!!” beamed the Itano’s at the same time, shocked by the view in front of them.

“Long time no see Tomo-Tomo~~” greeted Haruna happily. These older woman then hugging each other, filed the longing of not met for such a long time.

“It’s surely a long time not seeing you two, by the way what are you guys doing here?” asked Tomochin, not that she’s happy finally seeing her friends but she curious about the two older about.

“Yeah yeah..such a long time. Ah we’re to see out friends first fashion show right? Thought that I’m not sure if the Tomo’s collection is the Tomo’s of our friends,” replied Yuko.

“Un..I myself still can’t believe that I’ll be getting an invitation of your company. But I’m happy seeing you both again,” added Haruna.

“Yeah..we too. I’m glad we can met again..aahh I’m really missed you guys,” said Tomo~mi to their friends.

When the adults having their reunion talk, a girl snuck up to the taller woman among them, getting their attention to the girl.

“Non-chan!” following by a yell from the back, another girl appeared in front of them. The girl called Non-chan tried to hide by her tall mother’s figure while laughing at the other girl. Her laugh was cut off by a shocked question by Yui.

“Eh Non-chan? Miruki?!” asked Yui surprised seeing his friend and her sister present.

“Ah Yui-kun! What are you doing here?” asked Miyuki back, finally notice her friend also there.

“Hee you two are already known each other?” another question from Yuko.

“Uhmm yeah..we’re classmate,” answered  Yui.

The following event, the parents were having their talked while Yui, Miyuki, and Kanon also having their moment together and sometimes their parents will ask them some question. The time somehow gave the awkward feeling for both Yui and Miyuki because of their parents, but fortunately they can control their nervous toward each other in front of their parents.

Soon the event was end and after say their “See you guys later!” to each other, Oshima family drive to back to their home.

Miyuki was sat at the back seat with Kanon that due to her tiredness already sleeping by her older sister lap. Miyuki was stroked the sleeping girl slowly, trailed her mind to the event today and met Yui that was the son of her parents best friend.

“So Yui-kun also your classmate huh, are you two close to each other?” a sudden ask from her mother snapped the girl from her trance. She averted her eyes to the front. Yuko looking at the back by the glass while keep her concentration at way, Haruna was sitting by her side listening to them.

“Un..actually he’s my friend and also Yui-kun also the member of Majijo Band. He’s Saya-kun’s best friend so we both close enough,” said Miyuki to her Kaa-chan.

“Hee I see..such a nice boy isn’t he? A good looking boy too,” said Yuko smiling at her daughter.

Miyuki taken aback by the said, somehow feeling uneasy by the way her mother said that. She only just nodded her head slowly then turned her sight to the dark night outside the window of the car.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2014, 10:05:33 AM »
so those are KojiYuu who TomoTomo had been talking about...
aaah.... the way yuko talk with miruki... i smell more dramas will appear here hehehe ;)
i want more! :hip smile:
arigatou for the update deguchi-san! :)

Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2014, 11:12:43 AM »
Wait! Don't tell me yuko want to make miyuki and yui as a couple x_x
Can't wait for the next update !

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-08-update-26/07/2014
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2014, 10:14:10 AM »
mayuki0048 sastio13   thanks for read and coment here! drama~~
RenshuChan aaa we don't know yet, thanks for read and coment here!
here's the update! sorry for the mess english, and enjoy~

Chapter 8

On the bench in the park there’s a guy wearing navy blue jacket hoodie were reading a paper of script with his eyeglasses on, sometimes drinking a can of cola that was holding by his other hand. On his side there’re also some plastic bags are placed. The script was about their project that was a drama musical and unfortunately for him he is got to be the main male in the drama. Honestly, he is already rejected the offer but because of his agreed to help them in the first place (and because of his stupid to agreed without question) and now he is being claimed to perfectly doing his role in the drama.

The project is secret, only the student council’s member and the drama club’s member knowing it. He was curious, he is not the member of student council neither the drama club member but why they’re asked him to join in their project and mostly become the main male in the drama. He can’t get it, what those people thinking.

But..there’s something that made him finally join with the project. Because the princess that he adore in his first day in the school was asked (pleading with such a cuuuuuutee face) to him. And who he is to rejected that wish more over from the princess of their school. Yeah, the princess he just know that the girl he called princess was actually the princess of Majisuka High School and to his dismay the one who being the prince was Oshima Ren. He is not hating that skinny pale guy but..just dislike his closeness to (his) the princess.

Sunday today is such a nice day, he’s really doing his thing today. Going to the central of the all anime, game, and other where’s he can get all the otaku stuff that he can’t get when he’s still in America. Letting himself be free enjoying his favorite hobby but still can manage his will to not so overdone it.

Back to the script, to his opinion the story is interesting although there are some parts that he dislikes but overall the concept is perfect. He is being amazed by (his) the princess who’s the president of the drama club also the one who made this such an interesting story. They’re can be less worry for the project because of that and now they’re asked to memorizing and involving with their each role, before doing the practice.

When he is seriously reading his script, there are not so far from his bench a voice of a girl echoed to his ears makes him stop his reading and lifting his head from the paper. Looking at the said girl yelled at some boys and then leaving the girl alone under a tree. Looking at the girl closely something hit his head. That girl was the person that caught his attention the first day when he entered his new classroom.

Watching at the twin tail girl that beginning to jumping at the tree, looks like the boys earlier was throwing something of the girl up to the tree and she’s trying to catch back the thing that hanging on the branch of the tree.

Meanwhile on the twin tail girl side, she’s still doing the jumping trying to catch her thing but useless. Not because her jumping can’t reach the tree, she’s quite short too. Letting a frustrated breath, she’s not going to give up. Rolling her mind then decided no other choice. The twin tail rolled up her sleeves of shirt, clasped her hands then walked up to the tree. With the determination on her face the girl then started to climb the tree. Surprisingly she’s good at climbing it and then slowly moving to get her thing. She’s try her best to balancing her weight, reached out her hand and with the thing just in inch from her hand. Closer and finally she did get her thing and hold it tightly in her hand.

Maybe because of her joy due to get her thing back, she’s not aware that the branch she’s stepping on started to crack and shocked her when the branch finally break and instantly send her fall to the ground. Yelping ‘cause her body that slipped she’s waiting for the impact get her body.

“Kyaaa!!!”

“Hup!!”

“EH?” nothing hurt, instead of the hard ground that welcome her she’s feeling a pair of strong arms caught her falling body. She’s closed her eyes tight, fearing and embarrassing filled her.

“Nee, you okay?”

A soft yet calm voice she heard from her savior. Hearing that somehow make her calm a bit. Still in the guy’s arms, the girl slowly opened her eyes and come straight face to face with a handsome, cool, yet cute face of a glasses guy. She’s in daze looking at the guy.

“You okay?” another question and finally the girl snap out of her daze and realized her position in the guy’s arms, the girl surprised and yelped jumping off from the guy’s hold that earned her her body finally come to contact with the ground.   

“Ah it-ittaaii…” groaned the girl in pain while stroking her sore butt. That she’s hearing another voice, a giggling from the guy above her.

“Pfft..what are you doing?  Are you okay?” asked the guy again for the nth time.

“Ya..uh, um..I’m okay, ugh..yeah..” stuttered the girl replied then looking at the hand offered from the guy that she’s noticed wearing a cool navy blue jacket hoodie and eyeglass on. His expression is less although he’s still giggling.

Grip the offered hand, the guy who is Mayu, helping the twin tail girl to stand up on her feet. The girl clearing her dusted clothes before took her thing that was lying not far from her fallen before.

“Ano..humm..thank you, for helping me…uh,” the girl shyly said, the red color already spreading on her cute dimples face.

“You’re cute! It’s okay, what are you doing anyway? Such a cute girl like you climbed a tree, hum?” asked Mayu with teasing tone to the red faced yet cute dimples girl in front of him. He’s found the girl is interesting though.

The girl’s moreover getting red and blushing by the praise (?) the not so tall guy said about her. She’s fidgeting on her feet before answered the handsome yet expressionless guy in front of her.

“Ah! Ano..umm some boys were bulling me and took my thing then throw it up to the tree, so I’ve to get it back because this is not mine but my sister’s,” explain the girl.

“I see, but it’s dangerous to climb this tree,” Mayu said pointed his finger to the quite tall tree by there, “Lucky I see you climbed this tree and caught you just in time or less you’ll get more injure if you straight fall to the ground.”

The girl ashamedly lowered her head hearing that. Indeed what she did was dangerous moreover she’s a girl.

“But that was amazing! You can climb this tall tree and got your thing back by yourself!” again his praise sentence made the girl blushing.

“…” the girl can’t say anything due to embarrassment overwhelm her.

Again Mayu was giggling seeing the girl blushing,showing her cute dimples but turned worry when his glasses eyes spotted a scratch and red liquid on the girl right forearm.

“Ah-what are you-?”

“Your forearm is injured, why are your lifted your sleeves when you climb a tree? Are you an M?” a scolded voice made the girl silent after shocked by the guy that suddenly held her right arm. Indeed there’s a scratch and her right forearm were bleeding. Maybe because of the branch that she’s unaware being scratch at.

She’s grimacing due to the stinging of the injured.

“Come, let me tread your wound,” said Mayu gently, his doctor sense was up, wanted to tend the injured girl.

The girl only silent and nodded her head, obeying the hooded guy to follow him to the bench nearby. Actually to his previous bench where his things still placed neatly there.

Mayu then brought out an aid kit mini from his back jacket, took some things from there that he need to tend the injured.

The girl was watching him tending her wound perfectly that again make her dazing at the guy beside her. Not long her wound was perfectly tended and although the sting was still there, she’ feel better.

“All done!” said Mayu proudly seeing his work and then collecting his things back arrange them neatly inside the small box and shoved it back to the back of his jacket.

“Th-thank you..you’ve saved me and helped tend my injure..” said the girl shyly.

“No problem. You’re my classmate so I’ve to help the one that I know,” said Mayu with his cyborg style.

The girl snapped by the say and lifted her face shockingly.

“Eeeeh classmate? Are we classmate?!?” asked the twin tail girl dumbly again can’t hold his giggling. The girl just can stare at him with dumb face that he finds that’s so cute.

“Yeah..you’re from 3-A class of Majisuka High School, right? Same with me. Maybe you don’t know because I’m not that come up in the school but I was transferred month ago,” explain Mayu.

“Eehhh really??! Is that you?”

“Eh, yeah..”

“HHK-hhuuuffftt…” the girl was about to screaming but then stopping herself right away make the hooded guy frown.

Wait-wait-wait my heart! My heart! My heaaaart stop beating furiously!! Inner the girl trying to calm down herself but useless..

“YOU ARE NEZUMI-SAMA!!!” screamed the girl in the end that forced him to cover his poor ears due to the high voice of the girl.

“What-“

“You’re Nezumi-sama, right? Right?!! OMG! OMG! OMG finally I can met YOU!!!” squealing the girl cheerfully.

“Hey what are you talking about?” he’s wondering what the girl was talking about or he is.

“Don’t you try to fool me. You can use your brain to faking your act but you can’t hide your expressionless and your famous cyborg style from me! I’ve searching about whole you though it’s really hard but to the point that I certainly sure of that you’re moving from your previous country and back to Japan and entering a school that only high class people and having an expert brain and talented kid such an artist who can entered. One of the prestigious school’s in Japan, Majisuka High School. Man!! Why I’m so damn dumb to not realizing that one of the master gamer was right next to me!!” blabbering the girl enthusiastically. Her eyes that was all shy before now was replaced with a bright (?) one.

Mayu finally understand what’s the girl say. Then he gave the girl his small smile.

“What’s your name?”

The girl suddenly stand up and standing in front of him.

“Miyazawa Aika desu! You’re the most fans. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!”

----

In the clubroom of Majijo Band, they’re practicing their song for the competition. There are Saya on the gitar, Yui on the bass, Haruka on the keyboard, Haruu on the drum and Jurina the vocal. While on the front of them there’s Kuumin that intend to escape from his club activity only just for help his friends on getting their practice. There are missing one person, Miyuki. She’s having meeting with her club so she’s not join them practice today.

Kuumin was watching intensely for their practice, checking if there are some problems or what, when the song just in the half way, suddenly Kuumin clapping his hand trying to get his friends attention.

“Guys! Stop! Stop!” called the guy with frown on his face. The other getting the sign stopped their music.

“Eh, what is it Kuumin?” asked Jurina confused.

“Something’s not right. Saya-Paruru, what happened to you guys? Having problems?” asked Kuumin to the twin, looking at them curious and worry.

“What? Nothing problems,” answered Saya coldly while checking his own guitar ignored the gaze that Kuumin gave him. The other twin, Haruka just silent also ignored the gaze of certain bassist.

“No, there’s must be something wrong. It’s not usual you two not in sync with the flow of your music. I can hear and feel it. What’s wrong Saya? I can’t let you guys continue this practice if you two are not serious,” said Kuumin in serious tone.

Jurina and Haruu eyeing them confusedly, doesn’t know what the guy were talking about.

“Nothing really, just continues this practice.”

“Not until you say what’s wrong?” this time Yui speak to the stoic guy. Somehow he know what’s was going on but still unsure of what is it. He walked to Saya wanted to touch his shoulder hoping the guy to talk to him but what he’s received a shocking slap on his hand.

“Wha-“

“Don’t you dare to touch me, traitor,” said Saya coldly and glared at the fanged guy that give him a shocked face. Not only him the rest are also shocked to seeing that except Haruka that turned her head to other side not wanting to see what her twin brother doing.

“Saya, what are you doing? Traitor? What’s it?” asked Kuumin confused. Something’s definitely wrong. Get worry if something not expects to happen he took Jurina hand and brought the confused and shocking girl to his side, away from the seemed arguing guys.

“What? Traitor? What’s it Saya, I don’t understand,” asked Yui confusedly.

“Don’t understand? Don’t play on dumb with me! What’s your relationship with Miyuki?!” asked Saya with angry tone.

The question again gave the others more confuse stare at the guy.

“What relationship? We’re only friends right? Then what else?” replied Yui. Really he’s not going to like what the guy will say next.

“Friends? Only friends? Cih then what’s it?” Saya took out his phone and opened a photo then showed to the other guy that wider his eyes after seeing the picture.

On the picture are showed him and his parents along with Miyuki and her parents, though Saya don’t know the other two old women with him but he can guess they’re Yui’s parents. And just watching them that were out from a famous family restaurant, you can guess what the family’s that having dinner together with their child is talking about.

Haruu took a peek at the photo and frowned, “Isn’t that Yui, Miyuki and her parents? I don’t know the other two women though.”

Kuumin also took a peek, indeed that’s them while Jurina titled her head don’t know except Yui face and Miyuki that she’s familiar of.

“Th-that’s..where are you got it?” stuttered Yui asking. He can’t believe his friend got that picture of them having dinner together.

“Just say we were suddenly walking and came across to this area and seeing it. Not only this one, I’ve saw you walking with Miyuki this past day,” said Saya greeted his teeth, trying to keep his anger down.

“Uh..Saya, you got it wrong..it-it’s not what are you thinking it is..” Yui tried to calm down the guy.

“Not what I thinking of? Then what? Guessing that you guys get engaged now? Hah?! Congrat then!”

“NO! Mph! Saya please! You know I’ll never do that! Miyuki never do that! Please let me expla-“

“No need to explains anything you traitor. You can hurt me but never you think you can hurt my dearest twin sister just if you know I’ll not ever let you do that, but now..ceh!”

Hearing that Yui turned his gaze to the girl that was lowered her head, thought the hair was hiding her face, still he can see a single tear fallen. And that make his heart break into piece.

“Paru..it’s not what you think it’s, please..let me explain it to you..” said Yui softly trying his best to not break down in front of the girl that he likes by his heart. Slowly he walked to the girl wanting to comfort her, but just when he is about to stretches his hand to the said girl suddenly his right cheek felt stinging and he was fall to the floor.

Haruka flinched in her stand, gasped at her twin doing to the guy. Haruu can’t do anything just stood in his stand, frustrated by what happening to his friends.

“YUI! Saya, could you please calm down? Don’t use your fist on your own friend like that! We can talk about it,” said Kuumin shocked, the fear of him already come out. He know the stoic guy is hot temper but not like this. He’s just make things more complicated. He can feel Jurina clutched at his left arm due to the action, the girl is not used to see things he tried to comfort the younger girl, hiding her on his back.

“Shut up Kuumin. You know I hated it if my twin got hurt. And you!” he said pointed at the guy lying on the floor holding his bruise cheek, “Don’t you dare to touch her.”

Yui looked at Haruka with pleading eyes hooping the girl at least let him to explain but seeing the girl hurt expression make his heart hurt more than the stinging on his cheek caused by the girl’s twin brother.

“Let’s go home, Haruka,” said Saya in the end. Took the girl’s right hand and also their bag then walked out of the room ignoring the called from Kuumin.

The room is filled with silent. Yui lowered his head, his body trembled slowly a sob can be hearing from the guy on the floor.

Haruu let a breath then walked up to the sobbing guy placed his hand on his shoulder. Kuumin and Jurina also walked to him.

“Hey..thought I don’t really understand what’s going on, can you explain to us?” asked Haruu.

Yui got silent for a while but then lifted his head, giving a light nod to them.

-----

Takamina was talking with her secretary in the corridor when a voice called over her. Curious she turned her head and seeing a tall short brown haired woman in suit, wearing glasses stood there not far away from her stood. Titling her head doesn’t know who the woman is at all.

“Hey you don’t know me? Is it so long time already that you’re finally forgot about me?” said the woman in curious tone. She’s walking up to her slowly with a bright smile on her face.

“Takahashi-san, do you know that woman?” asked her secretary.

“No, I don’t know her..or maybe I’m but..” Takamina responded to her secretary.

“I’m sorry miss, but who are you?” asked Takamina politely still curious about the tall woman that already standing in front of her.

“Eeehh maji? You really don’t know about me? Eehh!!” exclaimed the woman not believe it.

“Ah..yeah, I’m sorry.”

“It’s me! Me! Oh come on, we’re used to played together back then at our child times. Please don’t you forget about me, Miichan!!”

“Miichan…?” Miichan, Miichan..Takamina replayed the name in her head trying to remember something. Childhood times..she’s eyeing the tall woman in front of her. Short brown hair and genking face..short hair, genking…genking?”

“EEEH SAE-CHAN!!!”

----

Yui after explained to her friends then with gloomy face going back home. Gladly Kuumin, Haruu, and Jurina can understand what he’s explained to them and they also try to help him to explain it to Saya and Haruka tomorrow. They’re not yet tell Miyuki about it and he’s afraid that Saya will snap at her tomorrow. Thought the other will help to make the twin understand but he doubts the guy of the twin will understand easily due to his hot-temper and hot-headed. He just hope Saya will let him explain and Miyuki too so this misunderstand will not break their friendship.

It’s late already and he know that his parents are already home. He’s hesitance to enter his home first but then braced his self due to he wanted to rest in his room.

Sighing he opened the front door.

“Tadaima..”

“Okaeri, Yui finally you’re home. Where are you-“ Tomo~mi seeing her son already home got up from her sit on the couch.

“I’m sorry mom. I’m tired, I want to rest,” replied Yui quickly and walked to the stairs trying to hiding the bruise on his cheek.

“Yui don’t cutting your mom’s speech,” Tomochin also stood up getting confused by the boy act.

Hearing that voice make him stop and turned slightly at his parents, lowered his head, “I’m sorry,” said the boy again with low voice. There’s a glare under his bangs at the older woman there but quickly turned his head again and continued his step on the stairs.

“What happened to him?” asked Tomochin confused.

“Just let him rest, maybe the practice were have some problem?” said Tomo~mi reassured the older woman. But there’s in her heart she can feel something not right the way her son seeing at the older woman beside her.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Engagement-08-update-26/07/2014
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2014, 06:51:47 PM »
want more....

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-09-update-12/08/2014
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2014, 06:58:18 AM »
update, sorry for the messy English and boringness

Chapter 9

In drama clubroom, there are several members practicing their scene for the drama. Some are on the stage and the others are scattered around the seat in front of the theater, in group or alone. Each one holding papers, they are trying to get along with their role in the drama.

At one side of the room there is a guy in jacket hoodie looking seriously reading the script in his hand, reading and imaging the scene in his head sometimes nodding his head for the interesting story while adjusted his glasses. He is so serious that no one in the room tried to bother him.

On the other side at the edge of the theater, there are a group of girls also doing their practice. The tall one among of them was silently looking at one guy there sitting alone. She’s staring at him not minding her friends were busy practicing by her side, until one of them nudged her side, trying to get her attention.

“Yuki..Yuki-chan, what are you staring at?” asked the girl.

“Eh? Aa..nothing, just..remembering my line, yeah,” replied Yuki sighed seeing her friend just nodded at her answer. She’s back to her script and practicing it with her friends.

Just when they are getting serious in their practicing someone tapped her shoulder, make her stop and turned around at the person that was tapped her shoulder.

“Ye..ah?” a little shocked at the person before her.

“Yukirin, can you help me a bit? If you’re not busy,” asked Mayu with his cyborg tone.

The short guy present suddenly make the group got silent and then squealing and whispering at each other looking at the handsome, cute, and cool guy in front of them. Moreover what he is called their friend, the princess of their school with such a cute nickname.

Yuki that being shocked with the guy that approaching her for the first time after she’s brought the short guy to joined and introduced him to the members, not expecting for him to approach her, more else when they are having practicing in clubroom. The short cool guy was rarely joining them in the clubroom so they are not so close to him that also make the members were hesitated to approach the guy. 

Actually, Mayu was already popular in his class also by the members of the drama club although he’s not so popular like his sister by he is known to his cold and expressionless that make his seems hard to approach but looks cool at the same time.

Mayu raised his left eyebrow at the stunned girl, confuse why the beautiful girl in front of him got silent and not answer him.

“Yukirin,” called the guy again that finally brought the stunned girl to earth and embarrassedly try to hiding her blushing face.

“A-ah yeah..ano, sorry..umm you need something?” replied Yuki stutter. More embarrass hearing her friends giggling and whispering about her and the good looking short guy.

“Yeah, there are some scenes that I can’t understand clearly. Could you please help me with it?” asked Mayu calmly, still with his cyborg cool style make the girls more squealing over him. Lucky he is already used with the squealing thing and just ignores it for his attention now just for the president of the drama club.

“Ah there are? Uhm..let me see,” Yuki tried to take a peek for the said scene from Mayu’s script but the guy hold it make the girl frown.

“Can we go to another place please?”

“Eh? Ah sure..” Yuki blankly just agreed with the guy said and seeing the short guy take his leave already make her startled and quickly stand up.

“Ah guys, sorry I leave first. You guys can continue by your own,” said Yuki to her members and start to leave.

“It’s okay, Yuki-chan.”

“Yeah yeah..just go we’re fine.”

“Have a nice date!”

The last yell from her friend make her almost stumble at her step, “What the..those girls..” mumbled Yuki embarrassedly while speeding her steps toward the door. Lucky Mayu has already out or she doesn’t know how to face the guy by the said of her friend.

At the rooftop, the one that he always spending his lunchtime alone if he’s not being dragged buy Ren and his gang to eat lunch with them. The rooftop was cleaner than the first time he and Jurina went there. Regarding for him that is like to be clean, he’s attentively to clean this place by himself. Taking some trash here and there continuously each time he’s went up here.

Yuki was quiet surprise when the short guy brings her to the rooftop for her it’s the first time she is going to the rooftop. She is got amazed by the view from up here. She can see almost the entire place the schools have. The air was fresh too although it’s already afternoon, she wondered around and found the short hoodie guy already sitting on the bench there comfortably.

Slowly she walked toward him as suddenly nervousness surround her for her and the guy only are in the rooftop now.
For minutes Yuki feeling awkward atmosphere around them or her for she’s only standing there.

“Why are you standing there? Come here, help me with this,” said Mayu that seems startled the tall girl and nervously sit at the other edge of the bench. Mayu was aware with the girl nervousness, silently giggled at the girl expression but then calm down his self and open up his script.

“Here, I just don’t understand by this scene, can you describe it to me?” asked Mayu to the point showed the part of the script to Yuki that again startled by the guy’s boldness.

Yuki calmed her nervousness take some breathe and then try to take a look at the part. Reading it a bit but then her face soon turn up to a bright red and flushed, blushing reading the part that Mayu had showed to her. Quickly she stood up turned her body around from the guy. 

Soon an embarrassment along with black aura were coming up from her body while her lips trembled, muttering some names and clutched her hands into fist. 

Mayu was surprised by the girl sudden acts. Actually he already expected the girl’s reaction before but still the sight make him laugh. He can see some black aura coming out from the girl, it was the first time he seeing a girl with such an expression not he taking it to the bad one but still the girl’s reaction and expression never failed to amuse him.

Calming his laugh, Mayu called the girl’s name. Took him sometimes before the girl snapped and turned back at him, again with another funny expression that make him laugh again.

Yuki that was already enough with her grumbling time, hearing her name-nickname being called, turned her body around and got stunned by the sight in front of her.

The cold-expressionless guy in front of her was laughing so freely let his self out, showing the warmness and gentle expressions that she never saw before. Just like when the guy smiled at the other day when he gave her a nickname. But this time was different, his laugh was so clear and sounds really nice to her ears. The laugh that reached his eyes make him look more cute and handsome at the same time, also slowly she joining in the laugh although she doesn’t know what the guy was laughing for.

After minutes those both stopped their laugh and Yuki already sitting back beside Mayu tried to calm herself down. Meanwhile the guy besides her also calming his self took off his glasses and wiped the not seen tear from his eyes. Being honest to his self, it was the first time he can laugh like that with other people aside to his family. And he not regretting that, otherwise he likes it moreover with this tall beautiful girl.

An awkward silent suddenly filled them, Yuki was looking at other side though that the sky was slowly changed the color, while Mayu looking at the script in his hand. Suddenly remembered the reason why he brought the girl up to this rooftop.

“Ano-“ they both suddenly talk at the same time and Yuki quickly turned her head a side hiding her blushing face. Mayu chuckled but then said..

“You can talk first..”

It took sometime before the girl talking, “Nothing, ano..just asking why you bring me up here? We can discuss it in clubroom, also about that part..uh..I need to give them some lesson..” said Yuki and lowered her tone for the last part.

Mayu again chuckle before answer the girl, “Nothing, just curious with your reaction hehe..beside I don’t really like people staring at me although I already get used by that, but yah that’s quite irritating me. And about that part-“

“I’ll change it for you, if you doesn’t like it and do not want to take that part. Honestly I also don’t know if that part also include in the drama. Mine and the others too didn’t having that part in their script. Where do you get your script?” said Yuki cutting the guy’s speech.

Mayu frowned but then answered, “From Ren-san.”

“Tch, already figuring that person. Why that baka doing this to me? What’s his up to?” muttered Yuki again a black aura slowly sipping out. Although Mayu was enjoy and like seeing the girl’s reaction but when she’s emitting her black aura somehow makes him flinch.

“Yukirin..?” called Mayu snapped the girl from her other grunted.

“Ah yah..sorry..ano..” stuttering Yuki don’t know what to say anymore.

“It’s okay, we still have time so let discuss about this tomorrow. Let’s get back, I’ve to pick up my sister too,” said Mayu stood up from the bench.

Yuki startled by the said but then nodded her head, quite relived by the guy for not lingering the issued. She also stood up from the bench and tailing the short guy to the door out.

-----

“Saya-kun! Wait, Saya-kun!” called Miyuki to the guy that walking ahead of her.  Seems the guy only walked faster like he’s not hearing the call or he is. Miyuki let out a frustrated sigh, but then not wanting to give up her speed up her walk, running over the guy that has been acting weird these past days toward her. The guy was acting no his self like he made a distance from her or ignoring her when she asked something, same with her other friends especially the twin sister of the guy that was ignoring her completely made her really confusing by her friends odd behavior.

Finally last night when she and her parents went to dinner with Yui and his parents for the nth time, she finally can convinced the guy to talk to her and now she’s trying to get the guy in front  of her to get a talk with her.

“Saya-kun!!” said Miyuki hugged the guy from behind, finally can stopping the guy and now they’re already in the back garden of a building. Lucky there’s no student here except them both.

“Miyuki, let me go, what are you doing?” asked Saya irritate by the girl behind him and tried to release himself from the girl’s hug.

“No. I don’t want to, you’ll run away again. Why are you ignoring me?” said Miyuki tighter her hug. She doesn’t want to let the guy go, she known with this action of her the hot-headed guy will soften and listen to her. She’s always doing this if Saya got really hot-headed and his temper can’t be controlling. She or Haruka will hug him and hoping the guy to calm down.

Seems the action still working. After trying to escape from the girl’s hugging which gains the girl tighter her hug, he let out a sigh and then let the girl keep hugging him.

“Miyuki..let me go please.”

“Not until you promise me to tell me what’s wrong and why are you ignoring me?”

Saya just silent was hearing the questions, he really not in the mood to talk about that. But thinking that the girl wills not letting him go this time, he let out a sigh.

“Okay..let’s talk on that bench, let me go please. I’ll not run away..” said Saya calmly.

Miyuki reluctantly letting go of her hug and with lower head she following the guy walked to the near bench there.

“What are you going to talking about?” asked Saya coldly without looking at the girl beside him.

“Why are you ignoring me? And Paru too, you both made me confuse and worry..” said Miyuki starting.

“Haven’t Yui told you the problem?”

“About you seeing me and my parents’ dinner with Yui and his parents?”

“You know tha-“

“You’re misunderstanding it. Really, it’s not the way you thinking..”

“What? It’s obvious, you and your parents along with Yui and his parents dinner together in the family restaurant, and that’s not the first time I saw that. You and Yui already got engaged, right?”

“Engaged? What do you mean? Hh really Saya-kun, that’s not it.”

Saya gave the girl narrowed eyes, want to talk but the girl has beat him first.

“Yes we’re often got dinner together but, never they’re mentioned about the engagement thing or any of that. We’re just talking about my parents and Yui-kun parents business, you know my parents are a model and owner of fashion company right? And coincidently Yui parents also a fashioner and also they’re old friends, that’s why they’re often meet each other and thinking that if we, me and Yui got older later they planned to cooperation between their companies..” explained Miyuki, sighing, hoping the guy will believe her.

“In other way they make you and Yui got together so they can union your companies? Great!”

“It’s not like that! Please, Saya..if my parents ever thinking about engage me with someone whether it’s Yui-kun or not I will never ever agree and let they do that to me. You already know that I hate that about engage thing, right?” said Miyuki desperately, trying to make the guy believe her.

“Really?” asked Saya still not believe it but, seeing the honest in the girl eyes however make him believed the girl although he still not sure.

Miyuki nodded at the guy, hoping him believing in her. “Yes, it’s all just about business thing, please believe me..”

“Hmm if you say so, I just..just don’t want to see Haruka hurt. It’s the first time I’m seeing her crying because of this and that also make me hurt and angry. She’s so in love with Yui, you know that and also Yui love my twin sister too. I’m sorry I ignore you these past days, I got carried away with my anger feelings. Also Haruka too, I’ll tell her it’s just misunderstanding so she’ll back to you and not ignoring you again,” said Saya, finally the the problem was solved. He looked at the girl beside him, give her a smile that he believe in what she’s saying to him.

Somehow hearing the reason the guy was angry make her heart flinched, that’s..not what she’s hoping to hear but she glad the guy finally believe in her, “Thank you, I’m sorry too. I must tell you guys in the first place about this and not hiding it that made us got in misunderstanding like this. Sorry..?”

“Yeah..it’s cleared now. We’re fine now,” said Saya smiled.

“Un.”

“Let’s go back, the bell will ring any minutes,” said Saya stood up from the bench, mirrored by Miyuki. These two childhood friend then walked back to the building toward their classroom.

------

Jurina was walking on the street. It’s already night time and the way was getting dark, but that does not make the girl afraid. She’s just on her way to go back home after spending time with her team band. The misunderstanding between them finally solved and she’s so glad about that, so Haruu invited them to celebrate it and did not realize that the day was over. Kuumin was in charge to send her home but the guy suddenly got an important thing to do so he just walked her only half way.

He told her to call Mayu to pick her but the girl said it’s okay beside she’s for once want to feel how is walking alone in Japan’s night, feeling the fresh air by herself. Not that she don’t like being accompanied by her older brother, she’s just want a time for herself without her denied-over-protective-older brother.

So, here she is, walking alone in the street that she and Mayu always passing when they are going or back from school. Actually around here is one short cut that makes the way to her home faster. Being the curious girl she is, she then chose the short cut street. The light was not that dim at least she can see clearly on the way.

When she was about to turn to the left suddenly two gangsters was blocking her way, make her stopped in her step.

“Hello cutie~ why are alone here?” asked one of them with sly smirk.

Jurina fidgeted in her stand seeing that. Silently cursing she’s herself for being clumsy. She doesn’t expect to meet scamp at this kind of place. Also back in America before she never once facing a situation like this because she always with her brother.

She is looking around trying to run away from those gangsters.

“Wh-who are you? Let me pass please,” said Jurina stuttering, a fear slowly creeping her. She snapped and stepped backward when those two bad guys walked toward her.

“We’re just a loner guy that want to play~” replied the other guy smirking while his friend laughing seeing the girl’s fear.

“Yeah, you’re cute, let’s play with us! Haha..”

“N-no..I’ve to go home..” Jurina tighten her grip on her bag still stepping back. ‘Nii-chan, help me..’ pray Jurina hoping for her brother or other person that passed this street to come and help her. Honestly she’s so scared right now.

When she found a chance to escape, unfortunately her hand was caught off by one of the bad guy.

“Let me go!!” struggled the girl trying to freeing herself from the tight grip.

“Calm down girl, we just want you to play with us.”

“Yeah just be a good girl and come with us!” the guy then dragged Jurina but the girl struggled more and staring shouting, hoping someone will hear her.

“No one will hear you~ just come with us!”

“NO!! Let me go!!”

“Let go of her!” a new shout and a hard punch come to the face of the guy who dragged Jurina, because the strong punch the guy fell down on the ground shocking his friend and also Jurina. The girl was shocked and stunned in her place until another hand dragged her away from those bad guys. He brought the girl behind her that’s make Jurina can’t see the guy face. Deciding to just silent her herself, trying to calm down her fear but still not uncomfortable with her hand in the tall guy held.

“You, bastard! Who are you?” anger the guy seeing his friend lying on the ground then glaring at the new tall guy that suddenly appear. He was then step forward trying to punch the tall guy face.

The tall guy just gives him his cold stare not bothering to answer the question.

“Step aside,” said the tall guy softly and pushed Jurina aside while receiving the punch with his right hand and hold it while his left hand already make a fist and flying it at the bad guy’s stomach and following with another punch and kicks make the guy fallen to the ground. The guy that had fallen first raise up and throwing a punch at him but again with quick move he can avoid it and send another blow at the guy, again make him fall beside his friend, groaned in pain.

“Want more?” asked the tall guy with threaten voice and cold glare make the bad guys flinch and then quickly raise up and run away from the street.

“What a chickens, cth. Should tell the officer around here to catch those intruders..” mumbled the guy irritated. He then turned around facing the girl he has saved but then surprised seeing the girl.

“Eh, you again?”

“Eeeh..” Jurina also surprised seeing the tall guy that had saved her. Apparently the guy that was saved her was the same tall pale guy that she’s mistaken as a pervert some days ago.

“What are you doing here?” asked Ren, wondering why his kouhai was here in the dark street alone.

“Eetou..I was in my way home and chose this short cut way. I don’t know if they’re will come out..thank you for saving me, senpai..” replied Jurina slowly bowed, not dared to face the older guy, suddenly she feel awkward with this tall guy in front of her.

“Are you okay? Why you even chose this street by the way, it’s dangerous you know. You’re alone too, where’s your older brother?” said Ren with worry.

“I’m fine, thank you again..wait you know I’ve older brother?” asked Jurina quite surprised. She looking at the pale guy curious, don’t know if his cold and expressionless older brother being knowing. ‘Maybe because he’s my brother so..’

“That’s good I came in time. A of course I know. I’m the president of student council and also I’m in the same class with your older brother. Ah shot! Sorry I’ve haven’t yet introducing my name to you, Oshima Ren desu!” said Ren introducing his self, smiled at the younger girl.

Jurina was taken back by the guy’s said, feeling a warmness creep up her face after seeing the guy’s smile at her, make him look so handsome though it’s quite dark here. Shaking her head, she replied the older guy, “A-aah I see. Never heard from my brother, you know he’s a bit bad with socializing. Ah my name’s Takahashi Jurina, again thank you for helping me Oshima-senpai.”

“You are welcome. Are you living around here?” asked Ren.

“Yeah..at the end of this street and one block more.”

“Let me walk you home, I’m worried if those guys come back again, can I?”

“E-erm..I don’t want to be bothered even more. Ehm you should also back home, its night already. Is senpai’s home also near here too?” said Jurina reluctantly and wondering if the guy was also live near, because she never seen him before.

“Not at all. I’m not living here, I’ve just visited my friends he’s sick and coincidently walk near this street and heard your voice. And because its already night I’ve to walk you home and beside you’re my kouhai yeah..so?”

Jurina went silent for awhile but then nodded her head.

“Thank you..”

“Hum.. let’s go.”

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2014, 02:48:28 AM »
Ren-senpaiiii!!!  :inlove: yes wmatsui progress
what scene that mayu talk with yuki?
yeah glad yhe missunderstand between sayamilky & yuiparu is clear now
kuumin, where you goin' leaving jurina walk home alone? but thanks, so ren can safe her by those two chicken gangsta!
thank you for your update deguchi-san! :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2014, 04:58:36 PM »
what scene actually on mayu's script???

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re:Engagement-10-update-28/08/2014
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2014, 10:23:50 AM »
sastio13 progress~~ thank you for read and comment here!  :D
gek geki you'll find it later, hope you can wait a bit longer cause the "scene" was for their drama project, soo..thank you for read and comment here! :)
here's the update! I say thank you for you who's still read this lame fanfic of mine  :jphip:
enjoy the update and always sorry for the mess english!

Chapter 10

Jurina’s in her classroom, daydreaming to be exact. Looking through the window to the clear blue sky, it’s a nice weather by the way. While grinning secretly and sometimes a little blush was appear  on her cute face. She were remembering about last night when her uhuk- knight in shining armor (though there weren’t armor)-uhuk who was saved her from those punks. Remembering how’s the tall pale skin guy although in his looks weak body but his moved when he fight those bad guys were really coooll~~

Again Jurina can’t help but to blushing at the thought of the guy. She’s so happy that she can’t say other things after the incident. Ren then walked her home but only until the front door for the young girl did not want to her parents to know and to the older guy that must go back to his home.

She was only can say thanks and bowed her head toward the guy. She watched in silent the older guy walking through the gate and then disappearing on the turn way. Just right that she squealed silently with blushing face and then entered her home only to be stunned in her stand when she seeing her older brother there standing in seeming was likes a big bro that had caught his lovely liltle sister going out with his big rival.

“Err tadaima..?” said Jurina uncertainty, she was suddenly felt bad feeling about her older brother.

“Where are you going? Why are you come home late? Where’s Kuumin? Should he send you home? And why are you with Ren? How do you-“

“At last let me entering the house first!” said Jurina cutting the rented question from Mayu. “I’m tired..” whined the girl slowly.

Mayu let a big sigh then get the younger girl inside their house.

After these sibling seated on the sofa at the living room, Mayu then continued with his interrogations to the young girl. He gave her a look to start her explanation.

“Ermm..so, you know after practiced we were then gone to a café and after that, Kuumin walked me home but on the way he’s got a sudden message and because of that we parted at the half way,” said Jurina telling her story.

“So that guy left you alone in the half way? And why you didn’t text me so I could pick you up instead?” asked Mayu concerned and an irritated feeling toward a certain guy. Silently make a note to give Kuumin a speech to always take care more of his little girl if he’s not around.

Hearing the next questions, Jurina fidgeted on her sit. She feel hesitation for she should tell the older guy her “accident” or just make a lie so he don’t know about the bad things that nearly happened to her. ‘But he’ll know sooner or later, not to mention that he’s classmate with Ren-senpai, what if he’ll tell him and he’ll be angrier because I keep that thing and he knows it from the other people instead?’ Jurina having a battle inside her mind but soon awakened by her older brother’s deep voice.

“You know? I respect your private things but if that private things of yours make you in danger, I’ll be mad at you and I don’t think I can’t keep that to myself, and you know how’s Papa reaction if I tell her. What happened to yours wrist?” said Mayu in serious tone and took the younger’s right hand. There’s a bruise, not too bad but clearly seen by the older guy from his back glasses the bruise on Jurina’s right wrist.

The girl itself, surprised by the bruise that she didn’t notice she had it. It must from those jerks that harshly dragged her wrist that then formed bruise on her right wrist.

“At-aah ittai..ittatatai..ittaaaii..” whimpering Jurina in pain when Mayu started to massaging leisurely  her wrist.

“What happened? Why you have bruise in your wrist?” asked Mayu in his most concern tone while still massaging the wrist.

Seeing that she can’t help but then telling the accident that were happened to her and about a senpai of their school that fortunately passed the way and saved her and then walked her home. Mayu asked who this senpai is, but then stopped his worked hand on the wrist instantly after hearing the name.

“Oshima Ren?”

Jurina a bit confused with her older brother reaction but then shrugged it off when she seeing her older brother got silent and continuing the massage.

“Yeah, Oshima-senpai. He’s so cool you know? Fighting those jerks and made them running away hehe..” Jurina giggled remembering the fight scene, how the tall pale skin guy fighting those bad guys.

“Aahh if it’s not for him I don’t know what might happen to me. I’m glad he show up and help me! Ah yeah..he said he’s your classmate, right? Why you didn’t tell me you’ve already make a friend, a President of Student Council!?” rambling Jurina excitedly.

“Why would I?” come an expressionless replied.

“Why “why”?”

“Why “why”?”

“I asked why?”

“And I also asked why?”

“Ugh..you’re annoying.”

“….”

The sudden silent between the siblings, Jurina don’t know what to say if her older brother become like this. His so called cyborg style and expressionless and cold behavior. ‘What’s wrong with Ren-senpai? He’s become different after I said that,’ wondering Jurina. She then also got silent, letting the older to massaging her wrist. She confused when the older got up and going inside for moment and then back with some medicine. He applied some lotion to her wrist and then pulled out a wristband and wearing it on the younger girl’s wrist.

“Huff..glad it’s not that bad, and you’re lucky Papa and Mama are not coming home yet. Now go to your room, bath and then sleep. Understand?” said Mayu now in soft tone.

Jurina hearing that letting out a breath that she doesn’t know she’s holding but then sighed she chose to obeyed her older brother then nodded her head. She then got up and walking to the stairs.

Mayu was looking at his younger sister walking to the stairs in silent and then let out a sigh.

Thus all what was happened after she’s got home and then being confronted by her older brother. She’s still wondering why Mayu looks not pleasant when she telling him about Ren.

“Haah I don’t know but because of that accident I can have a moment with Ren-sanpai~ kyaaa..he’s really so cool last night! His pale skin that glimmering under the shining moon and his cool expression~ ugh..I even barely sleep last night because of him. Hyaaahh..Ren-senpai~~” mumbled Jurina squealing silently about that certain senpai.

Meanwhile still in her daydreaming she didn’t aware that her name was being called. Finally a touch to her shoulder make the grinning girl turned her head aside and comes facing her classmate staring at her.

“Sensei is called you,” mouthed Miyuki to the stunned girl.

Jurina like she’s not yet aware but then seconds later she’s smiling awkwardly that not being noticed by the classmate especially her fans to squealing at her –clueless-cute expression.

“Takahashi-san, can you please come to the front. I want you to solve a problem here,” said the teacher after calming his students.

“Eh, hai..” flashing another smile and nodded she then got up and come to the front. Took a chalk, she read for a while the questions and then started writing on the board. After finish it she placed back the chalk and turned back faced her classmate.

“Good. Your answer is correct. Thank you Takahashi-san,” said the teacher proud of his student.

“Thank you, sensei,” said Jurina smiled.

“You may go back to your seat and please be more attention to the lesson, okay?”

Being said like that Jurina got embarrassed because she’s not focused on the lesson. She showing a sorry smile and bowed before get back to her seat.

“Aww as expected from the genius one~ although the genius was daydreaming and giggling by herself before~” whisper Miyuki teasing the younger girl after she sat back to her seat.

Jurina looked at the older one still in her embarrassing face, but then chuckled. Chose to just ignoring the older teasing. She then focused to the lesson not wanting to being warned again.

-----

The member of Majijo Band were having their break time at the rooftop, again sending Mayu to other place. Jurina had said that he can join their lunch but he declined it. Not that he doesn’t like his sister’s friends, he just want a quiet time to his break time for he’s still reading his book of medicine and eating his lunch in peace.

“Soo I wonder, where are you at the first lesson? It’s not like you to skip like that,” asked Saya curiously.

The guy that was being asked suddenly stopped his eating. Unconsciously he glanced at the girl beside him that also stopping her eating but then silently continuing her eating time.

“Ah that! Same with Paruru then, she’s also skipping the first lesson,” exclaimed Kuumin.

“Eh Paru?” surprised Saya looked at his twin sister. “Wait, what’s it about, Yui and Paru?”

The topic seemed makes Haruu, Jurina and Miyuki stopping their eating and also looking at their two friends curiously.

“Eee..nothing. I just have something to do before entering class, that’s why I skipped the first lesson,” explain Yui nervously.

“Are you sure? And Paru?”

“Something to do,” a simply answer with salty expression.

“What a coincident then. Say you two, especially you Yui. I don’t want us to having misunderstand like before, so split it up,” said Saya in demand tone.

Hearing that, Yui glanced again at the girl beside him. Giving the younger girl a face to tell them or not. He seeing the girl that also looking at him but then gave him a slow nod. Their moves not going unnoticed by the other that only look at them curiously especially Saya that looking at them in serious way.

“Ehm..okay..err. You see..ermm ano, I..we, I mean this morning-“

“This baka confessed his feeling to me and now we’re officially a couple,” Haruka said in calm tone with her salty expression cutting the stuttered guy beside her.

“Eieehhh..!!” Kuumin-Haruu.

“Whaaa omedetou/finally!!” Jurina-Miyuki.

“Whaaaatttt??!! You..you two, wait. Couple?” Saya said in surprised and disbelieve.

“Aa yeah..hehe..hope you’re not angry at me, ne Saya. I just don’t want a mistake like before happen again, and you always tell me to tell my feeling. So I’ve collected my courage and ask her this morning and thus I confessed my feeling toward her. I’m glad she’s also feeling the same with me and accepting my feeling for her..” explaining Yui smiling brightly while looking at the girl beside him that lowering her head but there still can be seen her face that reddening and blushing cutely.

“Whaaaa I’m proud of you man! Finally you tell her! Of course I’m not angry at you but I will maybe even more than angry at you if you try to make her sad,” said Saya to his buddy patted his shoulder in friendly. He was feeling happy at his twin sister finally her feeling being returned. He gave his twin sister a big hug that make the girl get more embarrassed by her twin brother act.

“I promise you I’ll not make her sad, so don’t worry. Beside I really love this twin sister of yours..” said Yui and reached for Haruka’s hand and held it his hand. That makes Haruka blushing by the sweet action of this guy beside her.

“Aaa..omdetou Paru-chan~”congratulating  her best friend, she feel happy for the girl.

“Un..” Haruka replied with a smile at Miyuki.

“Congratulating to both of you!” said Jurina loudly, happy seeing the new couple of their group.

“Haha thank you Jurina-chan,” replied Yui smiled at the younger.

“Omedetou my friend! May you two be a happy couple yo!” Kuumin was also congratulating the new couple.

“Hehe..thank you, Kuumin!”

“Finally you both become a couple, omedetou!” Haruu too, congratulating his friends.

“Thanks, Haruu.”

“Aaa it was really big news! We should celebrate this new couple right?” said Haruu excited.

“Yeah-Yeah party!!” added Jurina also excited.

“Okay..let’s go celebrate this new couple in our family’s café also introducing this guy that going-to-be-our family. It’s okay Paru?” said Saya.

“Yeah..I think that’s good,” said Haruka slowly. Saya smiled at his twin sister, felt really happy for her.

“NICE! Then we’ll going out after practice okay?!” announced Saya.

“Eeehh we’re still doing practice?” protest Haruu.

“Of course! The time for the competition is nearing so we’ll still practice even harder if we want to stay still in the first place, right?” said Saya in determination.

“Hai~ hai~ whatever you said captain!” said Yui laughing at his buddy. They’re too joining the laugh and continued their break time until the bell rang for the next lesson that day.

----

Yuki was walking around the library, searching for a book that would help her to make their drama later more pleasant. While walking from one bookshelf to another one, her eyes that were scanning the line up books, accidently stopped at the familiar navy blue jacket hoodie were sitting at one of the desk there. Her heart was like stop to beat for a while seeing that serious but cute face of the guy.

She examining his face that although it’s look so expressionless but she still can see those brows that moving cutely like the guy was found an interesting thing in the book or when he found a difficult thing from the book he’s reading. She watching the way he’s seemed delicate fingers adjusted his glasses or when those fingers flipped the paper of the book.

She herself don’t know why she’s seems so attracted to this new guy but something was wrong with her heart when she was seeing him for the first time. A strange feeling when she seeing the guy and will felt awkward when the said guy was near her.

Somehow she knows what the feeling is but still unsure for that and although if what she feel it is the way she’s thinking it is, this girl only can be admire the short guy. Sigh sadly.

“Hey..” a tap on her shoulder make the tall girl shrieked from her stand and quickly palm her mouth for she’s not want to get warn from the teacher. She turned her head to the pale guy behind her with annoyed face.

“You shocked me,” whisper Yuki at the guy.

“Sorry for interrupting your staring but we don’t have much time, so let’s pick book that you want to borrow,” replied Ren took a step back from the annoyed girl that give him scary look. Hooping for the girl to not showed her “black” side.

“I’m not starring at Takahashi-san! I was about-“

“Aha! I don’t know you were starring at Mayu-san just now. How’s he look like? Cool right? Are you perhaps~~” teasing the guy but then cringed in pain when the girl pinched his arm and forcedly dragging the skinny pale guy out of the library room.

Didn’t they both know, their acts were being watched by other student in the library until they are out of the room? And from a certain hoodie guy that was also watched that from his glasses eyes. He just sighed slowly and back to his book but then turned his gaze to a girl that took a chair beside him.

“Haiss..those two! Like the world only just for them. You know? Ren and Yuki are like a couple, cute and sweet couple if I may say but those two always denied if they are dating. I don’t believe them thought just how you can see their acts just now, right? Beside they are both are the king and the queen of this school, hmm..” rambling the girl in thinking like pose.

“Hn,” respond Mayu short.

Aika looked at the guy and sighed, “You are really a cyborg are you? At last give some replay at my rambling,” pouted the girl at the cold replied.

They are a friend now. Mayu just can’t get away from this girl from the first day they both “officially” met with each other despite for being classmate for sometimes. This girl had always following him and rambling herself about anything but mostly about “otaku” things that he can’t just ignore it for him still in that “world” and wanting to know how’s “otaku” in Japan like.

And the girl are also looks “different” from the girls he was met. Like she’s genuinely only want to be his friend for her reason he is a one of master game and of course she’s as a fan can only be friend with him is the “jackpot” for her.

And somehow he feels comfortable being with this girl despite her rambling behavior, but she’ll get quiet if he gave her a look for him wants a peaceful.

“Hai..hai..” another cold respond and Aika was like defeated already by the cold and expressionless the guy gave her, but she’s already know that behavior of the guy so she shrug it off and turned at book on the table that she want to borrow. 

Mayu itself, can’t deny it that he’s felt annoyed seeing the scene before. Something hurt seeing the tall girl being so close to Ren. 

----

At the kitchen there’s a black hair woman in apron was doing her work making food for her family. While humming her favorite song the beautiful woman moving her skillful hand within the tool and food-stuff. Just when she was about to stretch her hand on the upper drawer, suddenly a pair of skinny but strong arms were wrapped around her body from behind. Thus make her shocked and yelped.

“Morning beautiful~” a soft whisper on her ear and the hot breath make her face heated up and blushing.

“Mou Minami! You surprised me,” mutter the young woman a bit annoyed but then giggling when she feel the short woman were nuzzling on her neck, feel ticklish.

“That’s my purpose so it’s I did it that you got surprised, hehe..” said Takamina still nuzzling her wife’s neck. Breathed softly and humming in satisfied at her sweet scent. Her hand that’s still wrapping around the younger woman lazily caressed her waits and slowly to her stomach. Ever slowly slipped her hand under the shirt and caressing her soft skin.

Atsuko can’t help the sweet touch of her “husband” and only can be calm in her warm hug, she unconsciously leaning her body onto the older woman, wanting more for the gentle and warmness the older woman give her. Suddenly forget that she’s still cooking.

Just when Takamina moving her head to the younger neck, intending to give a kiss to the soft skin there’s a loud voice that instantly makes these women stopped their lovey-dovey and separated their hug.

“Ohayooouuu Papa and Mama~!!” greeted Jurina running to the kitchen toward the stunned women and gave them each kiss on the cheek before turned to the fridge and took a carton of milk and brought it to the dining table.

“Shhh that kid, such a kill joy,” grumbled Takamina after her daughter leave the kitchen.

Atsuko one chuckled but then gave her grumbling “husband” a sweet kiss on the lips before pushed the older woman to out so she can continue her cooking.

Takamina seems satisfied by the sweet kiss then walked to dining table where she can find her two kids and her father-in-law already sitting on their seat. 

“Morning Otou-san, morning kids!” said Takamina after sit on her chair.

“Morning, Minami..” replied Maeda-san.

“Morning Papa,” replied Jurina.

“Morning..” replied Mayu.

After some minutes, the foods were served and the Takahashi’s family started their breakfast.

“How’s school so far? You two enjoy it?” asked Takamina to her two kids.

“Good, I’ve found some interesting books at the library,” answered Mayu.

“Hm..”

“School is good. Lesson at the morning and having practice with my band after school,” said Jurina while trying to reaching for sauce but Atsuko had took it for her. She flashed a cute smile at her mother. Atsuko only chuckled at her cute daughter. She turned her head to her “husband” when she called her.

“Yes?”

“Could you make more food for tonight?” request Takamina.

“Eh, for what?”

“Are we gonna having party tonight?” asked Jurina looks exited.

“Hmm..kind of like that. I’ve met again with my long time friend and she’s already having family. So because I’ve time tonight I invited her and her family to come having dinner at our house,” explain Takamina.

“Your long time friend?” asked Atsuko curiously.

“I’ll tell you later. So can you? I’ll call some servant to help you.”

“Hmm, yeah.”

“Nice!”

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
Re: Engagement-10-update-28/08/2014
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2014, 10:48:18 AM »
Interesting. Can't wait to her bout' the gathering.
BTW, omedeto YuiParu !

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2014, 05:23:59 PM »
New reader here,yoroshiku ^^
I like ur fanfic,please continue it author-san.
And also,,eto....can u put more atsumina moment?
Im their shipper,so onegai >////<

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2014, 05:48:11 PM »
atsumina as parent? COOL  8) 8) 8)
update soon please  :bow:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-11-update-30/09/2014
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2014, 08:09:28 AM »
teru_fi thank you for read and comment here! haha YuiParu!!
ryu201 Yoroshiku mo! thank you for read and comment here! I love atsumina too!! here's their moment, sorry if it's not much and absurd. will add more for them later :)
mgxx thank you for read and comment here! here's! hope you like it

here's the update, sorry for the mess english! enjoy!

Chapter 11

He was never expected that the long time friend his papa had told so was the person that having a daughter who was also come to the same school with him. In the same grade and in the same class. Is it a coincidence? Thought he’ll never mind if the girl is her. Also seeing how his little sister can get along really well with her, chatting and laughing like they are already known each other, like she is the sister that she always whishes she had. Actually they were have one but..

These two families were having a nice dinner time at Takahashi’s residence. The Mrs.Takahashi has already made many delicious food helped by the servant. Mayu was having his food when sometimes his glasses eyes looking at the four older women and his granpa there having their talk with each other, it seems that the chatting were interesting because he can see they’ll laugh so freely maybe they make a fun of his papa because he also can see the annoyed face and glaring on her face at the woman so called long time friend.

The woman name’s Miyazawa Sae is taller, much taller than his papa if he can say but of course his papa will always be the taller one in the family(in other meaning). Her appearances are slightly like a guy with short light brown hair but still have an aura of a lady and also her genking smile that make her beautiful face.

A bit different from the other woman beside her name’s Miyazawa Sayaka that was having a calm expression but still remaining beautiful for her long silky black hair and her long and tough face.

His eyes then averted to a little boy sitting in front of him. Five years old boy, quite chubby that make him looks cute. He raised a brow for the little boy tried to reach for a sauce across him with his little hand. A bit chuckle at how he tries, he then offered a help taking the sauce and shoved it to the little boy. The little boy looks shocked and stunned looking at him with his big rounded eyes. 

“What?” he asked the little boy, holding his grin at the cute expression. Somehow seeing a reaction like this made his mind travel to a certain girl.

The little boy snapped but then took the sauce and nodded his head in shy while mutter a thank you. “I think you’re not the way Nee-chan had described of you,” said the boy.

His low voice caught his attention back to the little boy.

“Hn? What’s it?”

“Etto..before we came here, Nee-chan had said that you’re a cold guy and don’t like people to disturb you. But what you’re doing just now showing that you’re a nice guy,” said the little boy like an honest kid.

“Hee so you sister told you that I’m a bad guy, huh?” said Mayu a bit louder while eyeing the said nee-chan that being stunned after hearing what was he and the little boy was talking about.

“Un un! She said that you’ll send a glare like this to the people that annoy you,” added the little boy trying to showing his way of glare that turned to a cute pout make Jurina laughed at the seeing.

“Myao-chan kawaiiii~~” squealing Jurina can’t help but then pinching that chubby cheeks.

“Mou yamete Juju-neechan~~” groaned the little boy called Myao trying to pride himself.

“So?” Mayu let those two kids playing and looking at the girl beside him. He can see her face that slowly turning red and can’t help a chuckle at the sight.

“Wha-what?” stuttering Aika, tried to hiding her red face feeling all embarrassed because of the guy.

Mayu only let a laugh make Aika stunned and staring at the guy’s laugh. Although she already know that she’s been laughing at by the guy but seeing the laugh make her smiles too. Those hearty laughs somehow make her heart warm. Never once she can see the guy that was being famous for his cold and expressionless also his cyborg one to let such hearty laugh like this. She joins the laugh and they are all continued the eating and chatting.

“Thank you for the dinner Miichan!!” said Sae to her friend.

“Welcome ne, and please quit with that Miichan’s name! We’re not little kids anymore..” replied Takamina, glaring at the taller woman.

“But you’re still kid hehe..” teasing Sae.

“Hey!”

“Haha..sorry, sorry. Okay, Thank’s for tonight Takamina! The dinner was delicious. I’m happy that our family can get along with each other.”

“Yeah, I’m happy too. Thank’s for came here too.”

“Okay, we’ll be leaving now. Hope we can get dinner for other time.”

“Yeah, that sound nice and take care!”

After hugging each other and said good bye, Miyazawa family then leaving Takahashi’s residence.

“They’re a nice family, nee..” said Atsuko, standing beside her “husband” looking at the driving car ahead. A smile appeared on her beautiful face.

“Yeah, they’re. I’m glad we can get along with them, also our kids.”

“Un..” hummed Atsuko.

“Let’s get inside,” said Takamina. The couple entering the house after closed the door. Inside, Mayu and Jurina already went to their room and Maeda-san was sitting on the living room.

“Otou-san, why are you sitting here? Let’s get rest, it’s nearly late now,” said Atsuko to her father.

The old man only nodded then by the help of his daughter they both walking to his room. Takamina watched them silently still standing in the living room, waiting for her wife. After the taller woman back to the living room again she told the younger woman to make a coffee for her. Said that she want to doing her work at the work chamber.

Atsuko knocked a little at the door before swung it slowly and entering the room. On her hand were a tray with a cup of coffee and some snack at it. She slowly walked to the table where the other woman doing her work.

“You should just rest,” said Atsuko after placed the tray on the space of the table. Takamina had cleaned the space for the tray before. The older woman startled a bit but then continues with her moving hand on the paper.

“I’ve to finish it up, for meeting tomorrow morning,” replied Takamina without looking at the woman that seated in front her. Although she’s tired for the dinner before but she just can’t let her work left it just like that.

Atsuko can’t say anything back if the older woman had said that, she only can get silent by the replied. She’s already knows how the older woman’s character that she’s married with is a workaholic person and also a stubborn person. She will do her work although she’s tired or in the night until down for she’s doing this for her family.

For the first time they two met each other, never once she thought that this woman was a daughter of one of the rich people that holding some famous company not only in Japan but most of it held by her family in America.

She’s a hardworking person and she’s also a person who’s really loves her family and that’s what makes her falling in love deeper to the older woman. Feeling grateful that she sharing her left time with her. She doesn’t believe for she’s now married with this wonderful person and having lovely family with her.

Her thought was being bothered by a soft touch on her hand. She looked at the owning of that soft and warm hand on her, staring at those brown orbs that also staring at her and again she was lost in that gentle eyes of the older woman.

“You can sleep first if you are tired,” said Takamina softly, lovingly staring at those beautiful black orbs of her loved one. She’s a bit worried for the younger one for she was already prepared the food for their dinner with her friend’s family. She doesn’t want her to get sick if she stayed up late with her due to company her doing her work.

“Uun..I’m not tired yet, I won’t to go to bed without you..” said Atsuko placed her other hand atop the older hand. She holds the tiny hand in her both hands. Squeezing and playing with her fingers.

Takamina letting her wife warming up her right hand, feeling a bit relax when the younger massaging  her stiff fingers.

“Humm..ne, can you do it to my shoulder too? And my back, it feels so stiff and a bit hurt,” said Takamina. Actually, she want to finish these papers tonight but after she felt her stiff fingers and hand being massage by her skillful hand, she can’t denied that she’s missed her time with her beloved wife.

“Eh, is that so? You’re so hard to your body, told you to have rest but still insist to doing your work,” said Atsuko.

“Hee I just want you to massage me not to scold me,” Takamina took back her hand from her wife’s hold, then stood up stretching a bit.

“Now, give me your skillful hand on my back honey~” said Takamina smirking.

“And your work?” asked Atsuko titled her head cutely but then let out a yelp when her body was being lifted from the couch she’s sitting at. Laughing, she was quickly circling her hands around the older neck when she felt a pair of strong hand lifted her body up, holding her in bridal style.

“The work can wait but I can’t. Come on~~”

-----

“Tok..tok..tok, a delivery for Doctor Shinoda~” Minami said with a sing song voice while entering the room with two cups and snacks at the wooden tray. She’s walking to the sofa there and pushed some papers so she can put down her tray on the table. After that she took a seat on the sofa across of another woman with short light brown hair and glasses on, reading seriously the papers in her hand.

Minami frowning her brow seeing the older woman still with her papers, look she’s didn’t notice her present there.

“It seems that those papers now are your wife and not me,” pouting Minami, she crossed her hand in front of her chest and whining at the older woman.

Hearing that finally make the glasses woman glanced up from her papers and noticed a pouting younger woman in front her. “Eh? Since when you are there?” asked Mariko tilt her head with confuse face.

“Since forever,” replied Minami coldly.

“Hee really? Sorry I didn’t know,” said and go back to read her papers again.

“Mariko!”

“What?” she lowered the paper that showing only her glasses eyes. She’s smirking behind the paper actually.

“Mou don’t ignore me!” protested the younger woman. She glared at the older woman in front her.

“Pfft..sorry, can’t hold to tease you. Sorry honey~” said Mariko giggled at the pouting woman, she removing the paper from her face still giggling at her wife.

“Always make fun even to me, your wife..hufft, you troll how I can be married to this crazy troll,” said Minami with unbelieving and drama like.

“That because you love me and head over heel for me, nee~~” smirking Mariko while leaned her body forward.

“Isn’t that you, huh? You are the one who always trying to catch my attention by make fun of me huh, troll..” replied Minami also leaning her body forward.

“Hmm..yeah, and because of my skill of troll, you’ve trapped her with me forever,” said Mariko lowered her head. Their face slowly closer to each other, Mariko can smell her sweet scent and she’s breathed deeply at that.

“Your skill of troll, huh? Yeah, how fool me to being trapped by you because of that, but I’m not regretting it though, being trapped forever with you,” replied Minami smiling. She also can smell the nice smell of the older woman and her hot breath on her face. Their face was so close that their nose already touching each other. Mariko squeezing their nose and laughing at the pouting woman again when she tried to kiss her but she draw back her head fast.

“Mou!!”

“Hahaha...looks someone was frustrated~”

“Puft, I hate you.”

“I love you too~ hehe, alright, alright come her honey,” called Mariko after calming her laugh, she tapped the space beside her, said the younger to sit beside her.

Seeing that, Minami put a smile on her face and quickly stand up then walked to the older woman. Mariko huffed and quickly circled her long arm around the younger’s body when she throws her body instead to her lap than the space beside her.

Minami then circled her hand around the older neck, she placed a peck on the older lips before being tickling on her side. She laughing and tried to escape, but enjoying it for sometimes before begged for her to stop.

“Hhah..hah..need air..huff..haha..” Minami catching her breath while sweeping her tears because of laughing.

“Happy now?” asked Mariko grinned at the younger.

“Yeah..better..” she resting her head on the older shoulder, smelling her fresh scent. Mariko held her wife securely in her arm also smelling the good scent the younger one have. Feeling the younger in her arm and smelling her sweet scent like this make her head become fresh again after those papers heated her head.

A good silent between them, Minami was playing with Mariko’s collar of shirt before called for the older woman.

“Hm?”

“I have news for you,” said Minami slowly still playing with the side of the collar.

“What’s that?”

“One of your daughters now is having a boyfriend.”

“A-a what?” startled Mariko looking at her wife’

“You hear me. A boyfriend as she’s now in a relationship. You know? The boy is Yui-kun, Saya’s friend and the boy that always come here in the morning to walking school with them,” said Minami.

“Since when? Why no one told me?”

“You are so busy with your work..” Mariko gave the younger a look. And she just smiles. “This afternoon, they’re finished practicing and Saya brought them to my café, said that they want to celebrate Haruka and Yui-kun become a couple. At first I’m surprised but by seeing those two kids I know they’re love each other. So..I’m happy ‘bout them.”

“How-“

“Shh..please, please just let her get her happiness. You yourself can feel how happy she’s when we are having dinner before, right? You can see her kind of smiling, like she’s never shown to us before and that because of that boy. Those happy feeling she have, I don’t want them to disappear..” Minami cutting the older talk by placed her index finger atop of Mariko’s lips.

Mariko only frown her brow at the younger said. The worst thing that she’s feared of now had happened. What she can do now? It’s not like she didn’t like her younger daughter to having her own happiness with the one she loved, but it’s not the way she wanted for. Not like this.

“Hey..” called Minami again softly. Touching her palm on the older cheek and turned her face to her. Mariko still in her deep thought looking at the younger.

“I know the plan. I understand what are you wishing for, but we’re still not complete yet, right? And you’ve promised me to let them experience what they wanted, right? Let them please, you have to see how she’s changed since that boy befriend with our kids. You may not know but those kids often come to my café and seeing Haruka smiling with happiness is the best sight that always I want to see,” Minami staring at the older eyes, hoping for she can understand.

“…” Mariko didn’t gave a replied, instead she just looking at her wife’s eyes and slowly averting her gaze at the side of the room. Her heart and mind was fighting now, for her heart want to see her younger daughter to be happy and for her mind just want to keep their promise.  She don’t know what to do…

Minami can feeling the older was having problem inside her but she’s too just only want her daughter, their kids, to having their own happiness. Again she brought Mariko’s face facing her and stroked softly her face.

“It’s not like you are broke the promise but let her until they come. Having talk with them so we can decide again what the best thing to do, not just for us but also for our kids, kay?” said Minami.

Mariko went silent again but then slowly nodded her head. She let out a soft breath and lowered her face so she can connect her wife’s forehead with her.

“How grateful I am having you here with me. I don’t know what I can do if you aren’t here by my side,” said Mariko honestly, staring lovingly at the younger.

“I’ll always by your side. I love you...”

“I love too.”

----

“Where. Doko. Where. Doko. Where…” Jurina was mumbling by herself while moving her hand, head, and eyes at the bookshelf. The girl was in the library, searching some books for her assignment from teacher. Keep searching while her right hand pointing for the book and the other hand was holding some books, she didn’t aware that there’s a person standing in her way was reading a book. And because of that she came to bumping her head on the person.

Startled she reflex lost her hold on the books and make them fall and scattered on the floor.

“Ouch-ah! Sorry..sorry, I didn’t see there’s someone standing here, sorry…” Jurina bowing her head in sorry, “A! My books!” shocked she bends down to collect her books.

“Eh it’s okay, let me help..” said the person also bend down.

For the last book their hands accidently come into contact. Jurina felt her hand touched with the person’s shockingly retread her hand back and lowered her head while griping tightly at her books that had been collected before. She stands up groggily.

The person that was a guy picked the last book and then also stands up before her. Turn out it was Ren.

“You okay?” asked Ren with worry in his voice.

“A-ermm yeah..I-I’m okay..” said Jurina. ‘Why I’m stuttering?’ suddenly she feels all shy and being awkward in front of this older guy.

“You should be careful. How if you come into contact with other bookshelf or wall, you could hurt your head by then,” said Ren.

“Um, hai..I’ll be more careful. Etto…sorry again for bumping into you, I don’t know if it was you,” said Jurina still with lower head. Somehow she just can’t face the older guy. ‘Curse my clumsiness, duh!’

“ Haha..it’s okay really. Ah it’s your book. I see you’re searching quite many books, for your assignment?” asked Ren while handing the book to the girl in front him that finally lifted her face up.

He can’t help but giggled a bit at the shy girl before him. ‘She’s so cute~’ thought Ren. Seeing her cute face something seems to rise up inside him. It’s not the first time he had countered with this younger girl and In some way after he’d met with her he just can’t understand the warm thing that come out inside him. Ren shake his head mentally and go back to focus on the girl before him.

“Yeah..Sensei somehow gave us quite homework lately and for some assignment I didn’t have the source so I came here to search for the book that I need,” explain Jurina. She is averting her eyes from the guy still shy to contact eyes with the older guy.

“Is that so? Hmm..are you gonna doing your assignment here? Maybe I can offer some help,” said Ren but then stunned by himself. ‘Wait. What I’m just saying?’

“Yea-eh? Is it okay? I mean, anoo..ettoo…”

“Iya, iya..it’s okay. You are at the same class with Miyuki right? I’ve helped Miyuki too with her assignment. So maybe I can help you too, with your assignment,” said Ren again. Somehow he just wants to be with this girl longer. Again just being with this girl he can feel the warm and nice feeling inside him.

He gave the girl his charming smile, hoping for the girl to accept his offer. Jurina come to seeing the guy’s charming smile can’t help the red color slowly covering her face. She felt shy, happy, cherry, whatever only by seeing that smile. She didn’t understand what’s the feeling is but she’s feeling really happy and comfortable with this guy.

Shyly she nodded her head, “Um..okay, if it’s not bothering you.”

“Not at all, come on.”

After they searched for another book, Ren then lead Jurina to the desk where’s Jurina’s books had placed on the table before. The girl then put down the new books that were found before and dragged a chair and sit down. Ren followed the girl and sat beside her. He seeing Jurina took her book and opened it before them.

“So..can we start first with history? Honestly I’m not good with this subject..” said Jurina.

“History? Lucky I’m majoring that subject, okay. Let’s start, which part that you didn’t understand?”

The studies was going well with Ren sometimes make a jokes so their study didn’t boring and Jurina really glad that her sudden tutor was Ren. The guy really knows how to teaching, his way of teach was interesting and she can understand really well. Not that she didn’t like Mayu’s teaching but somehow it’s feels different when she asked Mayu for tutoring her and Ren kind of tutor.

When they was about to move to the next subject, Jurina felt her phone buzzing in her pocket. She took out her phone and opened up, showing one message from Saya.

“Who’s that?” asked Ren curious.

“Saya-kun, hmm...he wants me to come to practice room now, something to discussion maybe?” replied Jurina. She makes a reply that she’s in the way to the practice room and sends it to Saya.

“Is that so?”

“Yeah. Ettoo..thank you for tutoring me, Oshima-senpai. That’s really big help for me,” said Jurina, she then packing her books.

“Welcome. I’m glad I can help, we can study again another time-eh hm..of course if you..if you still want me to tutor you, yeah..haha..” ‘Really Ren!?’ the guy scold his self and stood there awkwardly for what he just said, feeling embarrassed a little.

Jurina hearing that again can’t help the hot feeling to rise up on her face, she lowered her head trying to hiding her red blushing face.

“Yeah..uh, if you don’t mind umm...again thank you for tutoring me, Senpai. Ermm, I may go now. Ja!” stuttering Jurina, she stood up gave a slight bow and walking to the door leaving Ren that watched the girl. A bright smile covering his handsome face seems he already having interest with the younger girl. ‘Maybe asking that guy is okay, hmm..’.

-----

Jurina after she came out from the library still in embarrassment she can’t help her blushing face and only can cover it with the books she’s holding. She can’t believe that she’s just having time together with the senpai that she adores though he’s tutoring in her study but that just already make her happy. And what more the senpai offered her to being tutored again with him. Jurina was cheering up inside but still reaming cool outside.

When she was turned around the corridor she heard someone calling her name, but not before she can see who is it she yelped and felt her both hands being held on by someone that hiding behind her. It seems she’s being a shield-like by the person.

“Kyaa!! He-hey what’s it? Who are you?!” panicked Jurina while holding tightly onto her books for it not going to fall, she’s tried to steady herself by the holding and shaking from the person behind her.

“Iyaaa..sorry, Jurina-san! Sorry! It’s me Airin! Please let me hid behind you. Someone is gonna to kill me,” said Airin in panic and fear.

“E-eh Furukawa-senpai? Eh wait-wait, let me go please! And who’s want to kill you?” asked Jurina tried to get herself release off. She turned her gaze forward when another voice yelling and there’s a girl running toward them.

“BakAirin!!! I’ll definitely kill you!!” yelling by a girl with two kind of bundle on her head and face somehow remind her with a bird. She’s wearing different uniform with her. ‘Who’s her?’

“Waaa Churi gomenasaaiiii~~!! I didn’t meant to broke that art, I just accidently lost the grip of the paper and didn’t know if a wind came and flew it to muddy floor..” explained Airin still holding on Jurina’s back make the girl really annoyed.

“Senpai, let me goo~” said Jurina but was being ignored.

“You didn’t mean too?! You’re just jealous because his drawing is more beautiful than you, right?” said the bird-like girl angrily, trying to get a hold at the guy. Jurina who was in the center being turn left and right was really really annoyed now, can’t hold any longer she shout at the two older.

“Let me goooo!!!!! I’m felt dizzy here!”

Her shout somehow make the two older stopping from their catch and avoid moment, they turned their gaze to the younger girl between them that show her pissed face.

“Gomen!!” Airin finally let go of her hold on Jurina while the girl breathing for live after being thrown by the older guy.

“That’s was hurt Senpai,” muttered Jurina glaring at Airin. The older guy clasped his palm and bowed in sorry to the younger girl.

“You are not going anywhere now, bakAirin!” the girl called Churi quickly locked her hand around the guy’s righ hand, stopping him from going away.

“E-eehh Churi wait, that art, I can drawing more beautiful than him, please…forgive me~~” said Airin ask for fogginess.

“No! You just ruined a beautiful masterpiece. Why you so reckless and damaged it!”

“It’s just a drawing! I can make it for you how much you want!”

Jurina after being released, she rubbed her sore hands bit seeing the two older pair in front her that continuing their quarreling. Being curious girl she is, she’s wandering what’s about that their arguing at?

“What drawing?” asked Jurina, fortunately the Churi girl heard her question and turned to her while showing up a broken paper that hardly can see a draw of a bird there. Jurina titled her head aside a little ‘Seems I know who draw this..hmm..’

“This. Beautiful is it? But this baka guy let it drawn in moody floor..huhu..”said Churi sadly.

“Told you I can ma-“

“Shut up!” cut Churi glaring at the guy.

“Ettoo..are you get it from a guy wearing hoodie and glasses on?” asked Jurina again.

“Ah, yes. But after this baka damaged it, I was looking for that guy again but can’t found him. Uh, I want him to make a new drawing of a bird..his draw was really cool.”

“So my draw aren’t co-“

“Shut up! And it’s not cool at all if you comparing to that guy’s draw,” cut Churi again. Airin being told to shut up just silent and lowered his head, pouting.

Jurina seeing her senpai being scolded by this new girl she’s feeling sorry for him.

“I know who that guy is. Actually he’s my brother, I can ask him to make you the new one,” offered Jurina with smile.

“Really?! Uh I mean-oh shot! Forget, I’m Takayanagi Akane, just call me Churi! Thank you btw, and you?” said Churi cheer up.

“Takahashi Jurina, but call me Jurina. Thank you for liking my brother’s draw, by the way. I didn’t know he can draw for someone else,” said Jurina.

“Aah, his draw is really beautiful!” compliment Churi, she’s meant it.

“Haa hush hush, go for that guy instead. Like I’m not here and forget that I’m your fiancé. Go away, I feel like I’m not going to be with you huh..I understand..I understand..” sulking Airin and tried to walk away but his hand being held again make him stopped.

“Nuh-uh. As I said before you’re not going anywhere. And I still want to be with you, so you come with me.”

“Eh, wait…Fiancé?”

“Ah yeah…she’s my fiancée. We’re engaged since we’re baby. Actually we’re going to be in the same school but her parents want her to going in the girl’s school only. So she’s not our student,” explained Airin. Somehow the atmosphere was calmed now.

“Ah right! I remember what I want to doing here! Me and my friends were supposed to go to Majijo Band’s room but got distracted with your brother’s drawing at the garden. He’s drawing a bird, and my friends left me there. Wait...what’s your name again?”

“Err..Takahashi Jurina..” answered Jurina confused.

“Takahashi Jurina!!! Why you did’nt tell me she’s Takahashi Jurina!?!” Churi slapped Airin’s shoulder but then ignored the pained guy and turned to the nervous Jurina, she’s eyeing her senpai worry.

“Majijo Band’s new vocalist! You know you are already famous in my school! Oh wait, did you get the information that my school, Aki Girl School is the one who’s going to hold the competition, and since your band was the winner at the previous competition last year, your band already loved by the girls there,” said Churi talking in enthusiast.

“Waahh I didn’t know they are all already a famous band..” amazed Jurina. She’s glad but also nervous for now she’s the new center of the band.

“They are. Ah, let’s go to your band’s room. there’s gonna something to discussed about the competition, because this year is quite different from last year,” said Churi.

“Umm but the bell will ringing soon, I..”

“Let’s discuss after school then. Jurina, go to your class now and tell your friends to gather in student council’s room instead. Okay?” Airin said to the younger girl. Jurina just nodded her head then continued her walking toward her class.

“I’m skipping class. You come with me,” Airin held Churi’s hand and dragged the bird-like girl.

“E-eehh..”

-----

After some discussion his band mate doing with student council and some girls’ delegation from Aki Girl School, Yui invited Haruka to get some snack a.k.s date at a café. Because of the meeting before their practice were canceled for today. Of course with Saya’s permission and said that he’ll walk her home later. He’s happy that now he can be with the person he’s loved and also loved him.

This lover was about to leaving the café when Haruka suddenly pulled a little his hand. Yui turned his head toward the girl.

“What is it?”

“Hmm, can we go to that store? There’re some things I want to buy,” said Haruka while pointed her finger to the said store not far from their place.

“Of course we can,” replied Yui with smile plastered in his face. He found the way the girl said that was so cute. Although she’s still shy to just being together with him alone but she’s now already made some expression to him though the salty was always he get from her.

“Thank you.”

“Anything for you, let’s go!” he held the girl right hand, squeezed a little and then led them both to the said store.

Did not they know that two figure of women were arriving at the café’s front door after they both leave and one of them unconsciously turned her head to the side and suddenly caught a familiar figure of boy with a girl walking hand in hand on the street. The woman furrowed her brow at the seeing. Feeling anger started rising inside her. ‘Is that…’

“Tomo..?” asked Tomo~mi to the older woman that suddenly stopped when they are about to enter the café. She is looking at her confusedly.

Tomochin was startled when she felt a hand placed on her shoulder, gazing once again at the two figures she then turned her head to the confused other woman beside her.

“Uun, just seeing a thing, let’s get inside,” said Tomochin shook her head a little and gave the other woman a reassured smile then she opened the door for them to get in. ‘I’ll talk to him later’.

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2014, 11:59:45 AM »
Oh no ! What will happen to my beloved YuiParu ? You can't just 'split' them up.

Looking forward to the next updates.

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2014, 02:13:09 PM »
i really enjoy reading this  :thumbup :thumbup
keep it up and good luck for the next chapter  :cow: :cow:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Jewel