JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Ginger

Author Topic: Engagement - chap 27 (02/11/2016)  (Read 49187 times)

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
Re: Engagement-11-update-30/09/2014
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2014, 09:07:35 AM »
Jurina so cute [emoji38]
It really fun. I love them all.
Waiting for next chapter,Thank [emoji1]

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline mgxx

• being normal is boring
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SAEYUKI-ATSUMINA
Re: Engagement-11-update-30/09/2014
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2014, 12:12:58 PM »
Lol atsumina really cute parent!! Papa taka too tsundere.. I wonder what are they doing after taka cancel her work :D wkwkkw but dont moan too load atsuko's dad will heard, and their child too...

Mayu and jurina really cute sibling.. Thankyou for update^^

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-12-update-08/10/2014
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2014, 08:40:20 AM »
teru_fi sorry, I don't want to! hmm you'll know at the next chapter okay..
crosteks Thank you for read and comment here! I'm glad you enjoy this lame fic of mine  :)
kmkpc22 Thank you for read and comment here, I'm glad you enjoy reading this :)
mgxx Thank you for read and comment here, haha I enjoy writing about them! atsumina forever~ I can add them if you want  :)

Thank you for still read this story thought so many bad grammar  :bow:
here's the update! sorry for the mess English, Enjoy!!

Chapter 12

“Uwaahhh rooftop is the best!!” Kuumin yelled while throwing his arms on the air and exhaled the fresh air. Ren behind him just walked casually and chuckled at the guy’s acts.

“Yeah, the rooftop is the best. Aah it feels long time I’m not going here,” added Ren.

“And it’s quite long time too we didn’t have time together nee..so I wonder, what’s it you want to talking about?” asked Kuumin leaning his body on the railing.

“Sorry, have so many things to doing. You know the student council and all. I also wonder why you are not taking to the third grade and still want to continue on the second grade..?”

Kuumin gave a smile before answering his best friend question, “Even though my grandpa having this school I’m still a student here, and a student have to obey the rule. Beside it’s my decision to still continue or you could say I have to repeat my second grade,” he blew a breath. “And because of that I’ve found my true love, make me want to be more serious in my study and my live,” he flashed his smile to the taller pale guy there.

Ren hearing that can’t help to let a smile at his friend, “I’m glad and proud of you.”

“So what’s it? You didn’t ask me for talking alone if there aren’t you want to discuss,” asked Kuumin again.

Ren averted his eyes to the ground below there and let out a breath, a bit hesitate to say it to the other guy.

“Umm, you know the Takahashi’s? I’ve heard that you are close with them,” said Ren.

“The Takahashi’s? Do you mean Takahashi Mayu and Jurina? Of course I knew them. We’re childhood back then even Jurina had assumed me as her older brother.”

“Is that so? Hmm so you must know much about them then,” said Ren nodding his head. The ways his talking makes Kuumin stare at the guy curiously.

“Hey, is Mayu were you classmate? Wait! Don’t tell me you’ve a crush toward him!? I know he is looks handsome and cute at the same time despite his cyborg expressionless, but really?!”

“WH-What are you talking about? Baka!! Of course not huh! I’m normal!!” Ren reflex slapped the guy’s back head annoyingly. ‘What’s that?!’

“Ouch! Don’t slap my head! that’s hurt you know, uh..”

“I’m not a gay and I’m not talking about him its..its about..hmm,” suddenly Ren went all shy and stuttered. Kuumin after over with his pain looked at the other guy that showing a tint of red on his face. Another idea pooped out in his head.   

“AHA! I know it, you like Jurina-chan then do you? Do you?” Kuumin asked excitedly while poked his friend’s cheek. Ren shoved his finger annoyingly.

“Stop that and it’s not that I like her-eh I mean…duh..how I can say, umm she got my interest yeah…I’m curious about her,” said Ren while tried to hide his slightly blushing face.

“Ahh just be honest with me, my friend..so you like her huh?” asked Kuumin confirmed.

“Err..I’m still not sure thought but after sometimes I had encountered with her I felt something started to rise in my heart. How I could describe this, um..”

“Like the butterflies was flying in your stomach? You were smiling like a stupid when remember her? Warm feeling if you were with her?” guess Kuumin grinning at the guy.

“Aah yeah you could say that and seeing her smiling like-cat face is just too cute~ like I wanna pinch those cute cheek and ouch! Why you slap my head?” rubbing his head he glared his friend.

“I got it, I got it. Puhh..you don’t have to said like that, pervet.”

“What? eh I’m not a pervet!!” denied the guy. Somehow that word made his mind traveled to an “accident”. He shook his head.

“Okay. I’m serious here, do you really like Jurina?” asked Kuumin with serious tone.

“I admit it. I like her,” said Ren firmly. Yeah..it’s not ‘like’ like the other said. He can feel the feeling, a new feeling toward the girl. And he really meant it.

“How ‘bout Yuki then?”

“Eh Yuki? What about her?” confused Ren.

“Hhh..don’t play dumb on me. Thought we’re not together anymore just because we’re not in the same grade but I’m still here, in this school and I know what happened here, include about you guys,” said Kuumin.

Ren let out a breath, “Okay, I said it clearly to you that I’m. Not. Having. Any. Relationship. With her. You got it?” Kuumin only give him a stare.

“Really?! Why people always assuming us as a couple? True is that we’re always being together since we’re baby even until this time and seems I really cared for her but that’s all because of her parents asked me to that,” he blew another breath. “Beside our family are really close to each other but that doesn’t mean that I see her as a girl that I like. Nope, I only see her as my other sister,” explained Ren with such a serious face.

“Really?”

“I swear.”

Kuumin look closely at the guy but then nodded his head understood after seeing the honest in his eyes.

“Hahaha..it’s new then. So the prince already found his real princess?” tease Kuumin.

Ren shoved the guy’s arm suddenly felt embarrassed at the tease. “Wh-what are you talking about?”

“Okay, okay..as her not blood related older brother,” Ren rise his brow at that, Kuumin just ignore it. “I give you my blessing to date my sister,” said Kuumin grinning.

“Hehe..what’s that? But yeah, thanks.”

“BUT!” Ren look at the guy confuse.

“Since I’m not her real older brother of course you’ve to ask for the real one. Mayu, and I’m telling you he is “a bit” hard to get in. I’m telling you,” said Kuumin.

“Yeah yeah..already know that. Don’t worry, I’ll do anything for him to let me date his cute little sister,” replied Ren confidently.

“Once again, don’t ever make her hurt cause the Takahashi will not let that happen to their family,” added Kuumin seriously.

Ren nodded his head, “I’ll note that. Don’t worry.”

“Good..calm down my friend, I’ll help you!” smiled Kuumin encourage the tall guy.

“Thanks..”

They talked some minutes later until the bell rang and they both leaving the rooftop. Didn’t they notice that at the other side of the rooftops, a guy had been there sleeping but got wake up after hearing the door of the rooftop open up and heard the whole conversation the two guy’s held. Heard all of that, his brow raised but then a smirk appeared on his face.

-----

Atsuko halted in her step after seeing some people in suits coming out from a room followed by a short woman also in suits bowed her head a little while smiling at them. then she see that another woman guide the peoples leaving the short woman there. After seeing them walking to the other side opposite her she then continued her step toward the closing door.

She gave a slight knock before swung the door open up. She step inside and can see the short woman she see before already sitting at the back of her desk. The older woman looks up after hearing the sound and found a beautiful tall woman with black hair standing there before her desk. She can see the beautiful and the sweetest smile she can ever she at the lovely woman.

“Hello gorgeous, what are doing here? Not that I don’t like an angle visited me,” giggling Takamina at her wife. She got up again from her seat and walked up to her wife standing.

“Sorry if I’m interrupted your work. You left your lunch box so I’m here to delivery it to you. I don’t want my hardworking ‘husband’ to work with her empty stomach,” replied Atsuko with concern while showing the wrapped box on her hand.

“I’m always thanked God for gave me the beautiful, lovely, and a very concern wife like you. Thank you, and not, you’re not interrupted me at all. The meeting was over after all,” said Takamina hugging her dearly wife. She nuzzled her face on her neck and took a breath at the sweet scent of the younger woman. Refreshing her mind after the work filled her head.

“Hmm..should we eat now?” asked Atsuko. As much as she wants her ‘husband’ to have her time at her, she not wants to make the older woman hungry.

“Un, I’m starving,” she guided the taller woman to the sofa there and helped the younger woman serving the foods on the table.

“Wow, it’s looks delicious hmm..” Takamina eying hungrily at the foods her wife made. Atsuko giggled at the sight of her ‘husband’ and then she took one of the box and took with chopstick the food then brought it up to the older woman’s mouth.

“Eh, I can eat by myself,” Takamina giggling at her wife that holding the chopstick with food to her face.

“Nope. Let me feed you, here say aann,” Atsuko still shoved the food until the older open her mouth and swallowed the food her wife had feed to her.

“Delicious!” munching her food she smiled at her wife.

“Glad you like it.”

“I’m always love it, your food are the best! Hehe..” praised her make the younger blush.

The feeding time continued while chatting randomly about her work, their family, and other. Until her eyes was suddenly glued to her wife’s sexy lips. It looks a bit different than usual.

Atsuko was aware that the older woman’s eyes were staring at her lips. She then intended to seduce the other woman. Slowly and sexily she parted her mouth slightly and bit and licks her lips. The action instantly got it respond. Takamina knowing her wife was seducing her can’t herself.

“I see you were wearing a new lipstick?” asked Takamina slowly making closer to the other woman.

“Aaa..finally you noticed it, huh? How’s it?” asked Atsuko back still seducing the older one.

“Hmm it’s looks beautiful on you, so sweet and sexy..” more closer.

Atsuko turn up her side smile, “You want to taste it?”

“Yeahh..”

“Come and get it yourself.”

It’s nearer, their face just inch but before she can placed her lips on the sexy lips of her wife a knock suddenly interrupted her, shocked make her head knocked on her wife’s shoulder instead.

“Why the knock..ugh, I’ve said not to disturb my time with my wife. That-“

“Shh…” Atsuko quickly shushed the older woman placing her finger on her lips. “Control your temper. Maybe it’s important,” said Atsuko softly.

Looking at her wife, she couldn’t help but to pout. Seeing the cute pouting, she gave a peck on her lips before pushed the older woman to the door while she’s tidying up their food on the table. Takamina annoyedly open the door facing her secretary that giving her guilty face while bowing her head.

“I’m sorry, Takahashi-san. But there’s a person hoping to meet you,” said the woman timidly.

“Who-“ her speech were cut off when another voice called her name. she turned her head aside.

“Yo, Takamina! Sorry if I’m disturbing you?” said Sae giggling and waved her hand while walking toward her.

“It’s you, huh..” muttered Takamina, she said to the secretary to leave and invited Sae to come to her room.

Sae was smirking seeing the sight, Atsuko had just finished her cleaning table when she got inside.

“Having lunch with your wife I see,” said Sae smiling at the short woman that seated back on the sofa beside her wife while she took another seat in front the couple.

“Already finished, you have your lunch yet?” asked Takamina.

“I’ve, before come here. With my dear wife too,” replied Sae that earned them to laugh.

“So, what is it that you want to talk about?”

“Hm..it’s about my new project. I’m thinking to have cooperation with you, if you don’t mind..” said Sae.

“New project?”

------

Jurina was waiting at one of the desk in the library. She was telling her friends that she wanted to do her study in the library. Truth is that the girl is waiting for a certain senpai to tutoring her again. It’s for the first time she’s asked for a guy to accompany, in tutoring, beside her brother and Kuumin. She’s braved herself to texted Ren asked if he can tutoring her again and gladly for her the older guy gave her a positive answer that he’ll be happy to being a tutor for her.

She was startled when a hand touched her shoulder and turned her head that come face to face with a gentle smile on handsome face of a certain raven haired guy. Suddenly she felt shyness and melted at the charming smile of the guy.

“Sorry I’m late. You wait long?” asked Ren offered a smile while take his seat beside the shy girl.

“Umm..it’s okay, I..I was just come here so..um sorry if I’m bother your time,” replied Jurina still feeling all shy being alone with this older guy.

“It’s okay, really. I’m happy if I can help you,” ‘And be with you,’ added Ren in his mind. Seeing the younger girl beside him and be with her is really make his heart warming and dokidoki.

He staring at the girl, ‘She’s just too cute like I want to touch that smooth cheek of her, it must be soft and her silky black hair-wait’ Ren slapped his head in his inner, ‘What are you thinking Ren! This girl really gives you an alien feeling but, it’s kind of feeling…I feel my Oshima’s blood being active-Gah stop ot Ren!’. This time he really slapped his own head gladly Jurina’s focus was still glued to the book she’s reading.

“So, like what you have asked me before about the subject that you want me to tutor you. I’ve brought my old books that maybe it’ll help you with your study,” said Ren after calming his self, he showing some books in front the girl.

Jurina placed her own book and looked at the Ren’s books, took one and tried to read the content of the book. Ren seeing the keenness of the girl in study can’t help a smile appeared on his face. He also took one book of him and opens the book but just when he was wanted to show the content of the subject to the girl a paper was stuck between the sheets. Curious he took a look at the paper that showing to him a note of threat?

You want her?
I.Will.Not.Allow.That.   

Quickly he took the peace of paper and shoved it to his pocket, just in time when Jurina turned her head toward him. Jurina titled her head a bit curious about the guy’s expression.

“Umm Senpai, something wrong?” asked Jurina seeing the troubled face of the older.

“Ah, eh nope..just..I’m forget to brought along my pencil with me hehe..” replied Ren a bit stutter.

“Pencil? Ah don’t worry, I’ve brought my pencil case with me, here,” Jurina took a pencil from her pencil case and shoved to the older guy. Ren took it and gave a thanks smile to the girl and started his tutor time. But the note is still lingered in his mind, who’s that maybe send him the letter?

-----

“Where were you going, coming home at this late night?” a question stopped Yui when he was about to entering the living room.

The guy turned his head toward his parent, looking for more he can’t find his other mother. Let a sigh he gave his answer.

“I’ve just went to one of music store with Saya after practice today. Sorry if I’m late.”

“Really?” asked Tomochin again with suspicious look at her son.

“Yeah,” replied Yui not bothering the stern look his mother gave him.

“It is not that you went a date that you come home late?” another question but this time got his attention. Turned his head faced the older woman. He lifted his eyebrow questioning.

“What do you mean?” Yui felt that his heart will stop any soon.

“I mean what I meant, and I really hate it if my son lying to me. So say it, who’s the girl that you're dating with?” asked Tomochin seriously.

“I..no..I’m not dating with anyone..” ‘How can she know?’

“I said not to lie to me Itano Yui,” said Tomochin with a bit loud voice. She’s trying to not to shout at her son. She brought up a photo that showing him and Haruka walking together in a street.

‘How..’ shocked Yui. He’s felt familiar with the street, which is the street nearby the café he went to with Haruka before.

“We’ve agreement about this right? I’ll let you do what you want after we moved here, I let you joining with your band and still focus with your study but not dating until you graduate from high school. You’ve agreed about that but why you’re the one who broke it?”

It’s true that they’ve agreement before moved here but Yui still didn’t understand why his mother told to not dating. Just why? it’s normal right if a teenager want to feel about love. He’s had always listening to her and obeying all she want him to do but after they moved here and he entering his new school, met with his new friend and his first love, he’s not that dumb to let the feeling he wanted to feel to fade away like that. He can not again suppress his feeling and letting out at his mother’s strictness.

“Yes I broke it. Why I can’t feel about love? I wanted to be loved by the one I loved. Is it wrong? I had enough with your strictness over me, thought I can’t say no to that because Mom asked me too. Please let me…I don’t want to leave her,” pleaded Yui.

Tomochin seeing that feeling her heart hurt, but being stubborn she is. “No Yui. You know that all I did to you is for your good too right? Just focus with your study or you want me stop you from your band too?”

“NO! I-“

“I give you options,” cut Tomochin, “First, you broke up with your girlfriend and I still let you doing your band activity or second, I let you still with your girlfriend but I send you to your uncle in Paris. Your choice?”

“Wha-what..” stunned Yui, giving his mother a disbelieve look. Wha-…she must be kidding, send him to his uncle in Paris? He’s even hell strict than his own mother!

“No, I can’t do that..you can’t do that to me! Why..”

“We’ve agreement and you broke it, so it is. And yes I can, because I’m your mother,” she gave a stern look at the guy. “If I ever see you with your girl again, I’ll drag you to your uncle at that time right there. You understand?” a final look, she’s then walk out of the living room, leaving her son stunned at his stood there.

She can not bear to break in front of his only son after said that, seeing his expressionless face, the tint of anger and the visible of tear that threatening to come out. She can’t. she was glad that her wife was not come home yet, so she can’t see their fight. After she left and entering her room the woman leaned on the door, let out a frustrated breath. She running her hand on her face to her hair.

“I’m sorry Yui, I’m sorry…” she let out another breath,”Guys…I can’t stand this any longer.”
-----

“Good! That was awesome guys!!” Kuumin clapped his hands, praising at his friends that had just finished their practicing.

“Wooh…I also said that was awesome too. You guys are so cool! I’m positive that we can get the first spot again and still be the one in the top!” said Saya exited with his wide smile was looking at his band mates despite the sweat that covering his stoic face.

“Yeah, we can get to the top and performing at the last day of the festival,” said Haruu also exited.

“And moreover we can make the jury recognize us as the new band that has the spot to become a popular band!” added Yui smiling at them.

“You guys, I’m sure you are all can get your spot,” said Miyuki that was amazed by her friends play.

“But…I’m still nervous. You know, I’m new here and you guys are already having performed before. I’m afraid I’m not good enough to become the center of this band..” said Jurina with lower head. Saya hearing that sighing slightly but then placed his hand on the younger’s shoulder.

“Don’t be afraid, we’re her for you. You’re not alone ne, you’re like a new shine to our group band so I believe you can make this band more popular than before hehe..” said Saya encouraging the younger girl.

“That’s right! We’ll gain more popular with our new center yeah!” added Haruu enthusiastically.

Looking at her band mates smiling and encouraging her, she can’t help but be positive that they can win the competition. Nodded her head she reply their smile with her wide cute like-cat smile make them more loved this younger girl.

The result at the meeting that they held before were said that the festival is being hold in Aki Girl School’s auditorium and exceptional for the Band Competition, it will hold privately because the one of jury that will judge them was come from one of the big and famous agency, Kamonohashi Talent Agency. Because of that, the contestant from each school only can send their one group band and some peoples from student council as their supporter which is given permission from their school and also a teacher to accompany them.

Thus the winner will hold a performance at their last day of festival which will be open up for public. Another opportunity they can get is the agency will make a contract with them.

Today’s practice was over and it does go really well, they are satisfied with the practice and optimistic for the win but still nervous for the competition that will hold next week which is about three days again.

Yui’s hand was squeezing his girlfriend’s hand when they are walking on through the street. After practicing Haruka asked him to have a date with her, honestly he want to decline it still thinking about his mother’s word but seeing her pleading look toward him and said that they’re never going together just he two of them after their first date, because of that he just can’t ignore it.

Thus that the girl only brought him to her mother’s café after he accompanies the girl to a book store.

Haruka seeing the guy look a bit strange today which is one of the reasons she asked him out. She often see him space out and acts different toward her thought its not so obvious but still it make her worry over the guy.

“You okay?” asked Haruka placed her hand on Yui’s hand that lying on the table. Feeling a warm on his hand he looked up at the girl in front him.

“Eh, I’m okay,” he offered a smile toward the girl. He then strated their chatting hoping the girl will not worry over him. "I love you, Haruka."

Haruka seems was taken aback by the said, but she could feel the guy for her that make her heart dokidoki and a rose of blushing on her face. with a shy she replied, "I..I love you too.."

At outside of the café, Tomochin was about to enter the café. She was got a café recommended from her co-worker. She was planning to go there with her wife but the other woman was in tight schedule these past days, so she go there alone. After entered the café she looks pleasant and noted that she’ll bring Tomo~mi to this café another time.

When she’s search for the seat her eyes accidentally caught a familiar figure, her son. Narrowed her eyes she can see Yui was with a girl that she once seeing days before. Felt anger rising inside her, she walking up toward her son place. But-

“Opss, sorry Miss..I didn’t see yo..u? eh, eeehhh….?!”

“Ha?”
-----------------------
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:17:13 AM by deguchi »
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline kenzole27

« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2014, 09:02:13 AM »
I really your story author san

I wonder why Tomochin doesnt allow Yui to date ??

Please update soon....

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2014, 09:10:00 AM »
I really your story author san

I wonder why Tomochin doesnt allow Yui to date ??

Please update soon....
really thank you for read this! about that, we should wait for the next chapter ne..hehe
I'll work for that! and please look forward  :)

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2014, 09:16:01 AM »
Ah poor Yui :( seems like Tomochin didn't let him date a girl because she want to keep her promise with her friends..
Ugh just if they know each others parents... >_<

Tomochin bumped with........Miichan? Perhaps XD
I'd like to see more KojiYuu and SayaMilky in the next chapters (>̯┌┐<)
Thankyou author-san~

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2014, 06:10:53 PM »
Thank for update
Poor Yui :( Fighting!!!!!!
Mayu heard conversation of Kumin&Ren XD

Waiting for next. ><

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2014, 05:19:02 AM »
have tomochin met miichan there?
ah i still read your story author-san!
thankyou for your work hard :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2014, 08:56:00 AM »
It is weird because Tomochin was against the whole engagement idea in the 1st chapter. Now, she's trying too hard to keep her promise.

This fiction is getting more exciting. Yui's problem. Ren got some sort of a warning from Mayu.

Keep up your hard work author-san. Love it! Looking forward to the next  chapter.

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2014, 05:52:43 AM »
 :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: Thank you Again for this Good Story :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-13Part1-update-20/11/2014
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2014, 08:38:31 AM »
atsukojiyuu_C Thank you for read and comment here!  yeah..she's just wnt to keep their promise, n don't worry...here's kojiyuu and sayamilky, sorry if this just...yeah, I'm trying :)   
kmkpc22 Yui fighting!! their relationship were good..now..and the (over)protective Mayu-niichan XD                 
sastio13 Thank you for still read and comment here.. ah yeah they both meet here
teru_fi Thank you for read and comment here! Tomochin just want to keep their promise, and there's Miichan for YuiParu!
crosteks Thank you for read and comment here!

I'm sorry for the long update, got some troubled mind while writing this chapter,
here's the update, sorry for the mess English and hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 13
part1

She’s halted her way toward her son’s place because she had bumped into someone that turn out it was Minegeshi Minami or now is Shinoda Minami, a long friend of her. She was shocked, really shocked that she got stunned even after the said long time friend of her had hugged her tightly like there’s no tomorrow and crying like a kid. Then after some ruckus here and there, these two adult women then set their table for them to having their talking.

Yui was only being statue after his mother suddenly showed up and honestly he was feared that his mother will drag him out like what she has said if she found out that he went out with his girlfriend. Lucky for him that his own mother seems to already known and she’s a friend of his girlfriend’s mother. And now he don’t know what his mother will do when she had known that her son actuality having relationship with her friend’s daughter.

“So you and Tomo~mi really did going to France I see…and you’ve started your first Fashion Show here already, why didn’t you tell me!” asked Minami whiny and pouted. 

“I thought Yuko and Haruna will tell you,” replied Tomochin confused. And yeah she’s wondered too why she just met up with only Oshima family and the Shinoda family not. Even after their recent met up those two older women didn’t tell her that they have been with Shinoda Mariko’s family.

“Hmm I don’t know. They’re getting busier lately. Those two are even not coming here for such time..” said Minami let out a sigh.

“You know I was a bit shocked when Tomo found their names in our invitation. At first I doubted that that names was their but turn out they’re really appeared in front of us. But yeah, they’re getting busier. Hmm I see you also doing good here,” said Tomochin tear her eyes around the café.

“Hmm I’ll give them a call later, and maybe we can meet up together? And yeah, business going well here hehe,” smiled Minami to the older woman.

“Yeah...I’m hoping for us to meet up. I have been waited for a long talk with you guys…you know,” Tomochin titled her head a side, signing toward the two pair kids before them. Minami that got the sing only can offer a smile at the older one. Honestly she wanted to talk about them too, but thinking better that now was not the right time yet.

She gave a look toward the older woman, hoping for her to just let them together for a while until that time come. Tomochin too, knowing that her son was having relationship with this kind, cute, and shy girl somehow make her heart get a warm feeling. Honestly she was happy for her son. Maybe she’ll just let him be, now.

Tomochin let out a sigh before say, “Until that time when we’re already complete.”

Minami showed a thankful smile toward the older woman and gazed happily at the silent couple there.

After talking some random topics with their kids Tomochin finally said their goodbye and promise to be back later along with her wife. Yui and Haruka really being awkward together with their parents but still can keep nervousness around them. After he said “See you later tomorrow at school,” and gave a light squeeze at her hand, Yui left the girl and jogged toward his mother’s car and got inside.

After settled his self beside his mother, he is eying his mother nervously. Hesitate for opening his mouth. Take a deep breath he stared at his mother.

“Ma, about-“

“Your Mom had called me to pick her up,” cut Tomochin over her son. Without looking at the young guy she started the car and driving away. Nothing comes up after his speech being cut by his mother. He just sat there silently looking outside, wondering about her mother and Haruka’s mother what was talking about.

‘At last it seems that his mother let he be together with Haruka..’

------

Tap..tap..tap..

Duk!

“Ouch!” a cried of pain was heard from a taller beautiful girl that showed her pained face. It’s was not the first time thought as a pair of shoes accidentally hitting her shin leg. She’s been got for nth times already since she started her dance practice with a certain short glasses and hoodie guy. 

Yuki released herself from the short guy’s hold and bend down to give a slight massage to her pained leg, while Mayu was only can gave his apologetic face toward the girl.

“I’ve told you I did not do dance. While you keep pushing yourself to teach me?” said Mayu with a sigh. Felt pity for the pained girl. He let out another sigh before takes his break and walking toward the bench. The rooftop school was become their practice place since he brought up the taller girl here.

“Because It’s one of the important part of the drama and you’ve to do it whether you like it or not. Beside you’ve agreed before right?” replied Yuki after feeling the hurt was gone, it was not that hurt thought, then she followed the short guy to the bench and plopped herself beside the guy. 

“Yeah yeah…I’ve agreed without knowing for what I was agreed about,” said Mayu with his expressionless tone and gave an annoyed face.

“That’s because you are a kind person that will help people,” said Yuki, feeling amused with this sort of talking. She’s like to teasing this guy.

“And what makes you said that I’m a kind person?” asked Mayu curiously, titled his head aside while looking at the girl. He can see she’s smiling and know that the girl was teasing him but can’t help for him want to see those beautiful smile of her.

“From the first time I see you? Dunno, although you’re always showing your expressionless face and cyborg acts of yours, but I can say that you’re a kind person. Ah or maybe you’re just being an idiot at that time and easily say yes to them when they’re asked for your help?” said Yuki grinning at the guy.

“Did you pries me or insulted me?”

“Do you mean~?”

“Cth.”

That’s it, Yuki throw her winning smile toward the guy that only huffed and turned his sight at the sky. Thus, she’s didn’t know what makes them become together like this, maybe the practice? She’s didn’t know too that teasing the guy was this fun and seeing him puffed his cheeks made her happy. He’s just look so cute!Thought that all but she’s glad she can get closer to the short guy and to be truth she’s feeling comfortable now being together alone with him.

For Mayu, he’s also felt comfortable being together with this taller girl. She’s beautiful, really, and she’s kind and patient to help him with the drama and all. It’s just like with Aika but this girl gave him different kind feeling. Dunno but he just like the feeling he have with Yuki.

There is nice silence between them, just feeling the warm of the sun that starting to run down. Until Yuki decide to ask a question that have been bothering her.

“Hey, do you know that there’s a rumor about your sister and Ren-kun?” asked Yuki suddenly out of curiosity.

“Hn, I’ve,” replied Mayu shortly. Suddenly he’s feel all irritated?

“Are you okay with that? I mean, seeing that Ren-kun and I being together and yeah just to you know that there’s nothing between me and him,” added Yuki. She’s really curious for the guy’s opinion about Ren and Jurina’s closeness. Ren had told her thought about the younger girl and she’s support him seeing the pale guy was really serious about his feeling toward Mayu’s little sister.

“Nah, just to you know too, Jurina didn’t have that feeling toward Ren-san. She does lie him but honestly she’s just admire him nothing more,” said Mayu a bit serious.

“Eh really?” asked Yuki a bit shocked. She looking at him confused, the way he said it it’s like the guy didn’t like Ren. She wondered why..

“Sorry if I’m sounds that I don’t like Ren-san. I’m not it’s just that…I just don’t like him being close with Jurina,” explained Mayu.

He’s answer only make her more confused.

“Can we continue this practice tomorrow? It’s already the time, and I’ve to pick up Jurina from her club,” said Mayu suddenly changed the topic. It seems that the topic about his sister and Ren made his mood bad.

Yuki wanted to ask more but the short guy already finished tidy up his belonging and started to walk toward the door.

“I’m leaving first, see you tomorrow,” said Mayu without waiting for the reply.

Yuki was still seeing at him with confusing look until the door closed. It’s bother her whenever the short guy changing his mood like that. But yeah she can’t force him to talk too if he didn’t want to. Let a sigh she collecting her belongings and leaving the rooftop.

-----

After bowed to their guests from the other company, Yuko closed the door and then turned to the taller woman that already resting her body on the sofa of their office room. Seeing the tired on the older face, she sighed and went to sit beside her wife.

“You look tired..” said Yuko started the conversation. She reached for the woman’s hand and brought it to hold in her both hands. She’s caressing the older woman’s hand softly.

Feeling the warm in her hand, Haruna opened her eyes and looking at the smaller woman beside her, eying with concern in her face.

“Yuu-chan…I’m fine,” replied Haruna softly, offered her a small smile telling her that she’s fine.

“It’s been so busy for us these past view weeks. Thus I’m worried about your healthy,” said Yuko again, still worry all over her face. She’s gazing lovingly at her beautiful orbs.

Haruna brought up her other hand and cupped her wife’s face, she stroked it softly. “You look tired too…hmm, but we can’t just ignore it right?”

Leaned on the soft and warm palm, she gave it a peck and bring up her hand to the other one on her cheek, hold it softly while the other inter-wing it with the older finger.

“We’ve come up to this point, thought I want us to having  break but yeah like you had just said, we can not just ignore it, can’t we? After all this is what we’re dreamed for right?”

“Uhum..” Haruna gave a weak reply.

There’s a comfortable silence in the room, they both just enjoying this atmosphere by feeling each other present. Slowly Yuko drew closer toward the older woman that seems closed her eyes again. Yuko observed her beautiful wife lovingly, seeing the calm down on her face.

Her eyes got caught on the red and plump lips of her wife. Tempting to touch that parted lips. Drawing more closely finally she slowly placed her lips on Haruna’s lips startled the older woman a bit but going to relax after feeling the tender kiss of her wife. It’s so soft and full of love, so gentle that she brings her hand and circled it around the younger woman’s neck, pulling her closer.

Just when the atmosphere was getting more intense, suddenly they heard the door being opened startled them both and quickly parting from each other, turned their head looking at the figure of young lady in front door standing there awkwardly.

“Err…hehehe..” Miyuki innocently giggling at her parent’s stare.

“Really Miyuki-chan~” groaned Yuko at her daughter and reluctantly parted herself from the older one but after gave a peck at the plump lips. Haruna just let out a small giggle at her wife grunted. She sit up back properly on the sofa, watching her daughter come nearing and then the young lady  sit in front them.

“Sorry for the interrupted, I think your works already end so..”said Miyuki trailed off her excuse.

“Nah, it’s okay. You just come in time, are you alone coming here?” said Haruna beating her short wife that wanted to whine at their daughter. She gave a light pat on her cheek and a small smile so the short woman sat back beside her.

Miyuki just giggling seeing her parents acts. “I’m with Non-chan and Saya-kun, the young girl wanted to buy some snacks at the cafeteria so she’s with Saya-kun now.”

“Is that so? Hmm..” said Yuko hummed.

Not long the door once again open up, their eyes turned to the door that now revealed a guy carrying a girl on his back, hugging the guy’s neck while snuggled her face on the guy’s shoulder. The three of them gave a confused look toward them.

“Ermm..sorry for the interrupt,” said Saya nervously getting the eyes from them, he stood there awkwardly.

“Ah, Saya-kun came here…and why this little one is on your back?” said Yuko curiously while stood up and walking towards the guy, worry can be seen on her face looking at the girl on his back.

Saya just silent his self when the short woman ushered them to sit on the sofa.

“Uh, she was running over a cat down there and got her ankle knocked on the foot of table. Gladly it’s not that bad and she wasn’t crying, so I hopped her in my back and carrying her until here,” explained Saya after he carefully placed the younger girl on the sofa beside Haruna, the girl quickly snuggled in her mother’s embrace.

“Is your ankle hurt? Let me see it,” said Yuko leaned closer to seeing Kanon’s ankle while Haruna rubbed the girl’s back to calm her. There’s a small swelling on her ankle, Yuko took the aid kits that was placed by Miyuki before and tending the girl’s ankle gently. A small hiss can be heard by the the older woman that continuously rubbing her back and whispered some calming words.

“Gladly it wasn’t that bad. You must be careful next time, okay? You make us worry,“ said Yuko, then she patted the girl’s head gently. Kanon only nodded her head at the said. She settled her sat properly and leaning on the sofa’s back.

“So, what’s make you guy’s came here? Not that we didn’t like you visit us here,” asked Haruna towards the kids.

“Uhm…it’s about the costume..” trailed Saya off slowly, talking about what was make them came to Miyuki’s parent’s company.

“Ah! Yeah, I remember now…wait a sec!” said Yuko startled and again stood up and went to her desk. Searching around the place and found something. She brought out two plastic bags and went back towards them.

“Here are your costumes, we’re sorry that these are just finished this noon and we kind of busy to sent them to you guys,” Yuko handed the plastic bag to the young guy.

“A-ahh…it’s okay. It us that saying soory to bother you to made us our costume,” replied Saya took the plastic bags from the older woman.

They’ll are then talking about the competition that Saya and his teammate join tomorrow. The talking was carrying on until a question about the younger girl there took their attention.

“Your leg still hurt? Why are you kept silents?” asked Haruna worriedly seeing her younger daughter keep silent even after Yuko had tended her swollen leg. she can see the girl’s expression that somehow showing some frustrating, sad and…anger? She touches Kanon’s face softly, studying her face. To her surprised the young girl turned her head aside, like she doesn’t want her mother to looking at her face. Thus make Haruna more anxious and worry. She looked at her wife asking for what happened with their younger daughter.

“Non-chan, what happened? What’s bothering you? And don’t you throw your face like that at your Mom,” said Yuko, confused with her younger daughter behavior.

“Nothing,” replied Kanon shortly.

“Nee Non-chan, what’s-“

“Youll will not care anyway,” added Kanon catted Miyuki’s word with annoyed tone. It does just make the older there looking at her confusedly and worry for the girl’s strange act.

“Seriously, Kanon, what is it? If there’s something wrong can you tell us, please..?” convinces Haruna to the younger girl to tell them what’s bothering her.

Kanon didn’t replied it immediately, she went silent again but the older there also silent waiting for the younger girl to said what’s it in her mind. Knowing that they’re waiting for her to speak, somehow she felt guilty for make them worry but for once she just want them to listen. Released a breath she said it.

“You’re all didn’t care for me again,” stated Kanon with a low voice trying to surpass her anger  thought the other still can hear it. They’re all looked at each other more confused.

“What are you meaning that we’re didn’t care for you again? We’re still caring for you right?” asked Yuko.

“Not anymore. Not these past few weeks. Since you are all just getting busier with your things, Kaa-chan and Mom was busy with yours company, Nii-chan with his student council thing and then Nee-chan with her club and Saya-nii club. Thus just leave me all alone..” explain Kanon with such sad voice.

Hearing the younger girl poured her feelings out make them surprised, especially the parent, not that they didn’t know about that, about their family but for them to hear their younger girl felt that kind of feeling make them hurt and guilty.

True that this past few weeks, her family seems to be busy with their things and just left her alone. Not that alone though but still she’s feeling alone like there’s no one that will hear her story, to whine for, or ask for was she doing. Thus feeling made her sadness and somewhat annoyance and frustration. She didn’t like to be ignored especially by her family. She still needs their attention.

“It’s not like that, we are-“

“It is right? You all are not caring for me again. Not giving me attention and just busy with your things,” Kanon again catted the speak, her voice was rising a bit showing her annoyed, sadness and frustration.

“These past few weeks, I just keep the feeling for myself thought I want to tell but knowing you all are busy with your things and I just don’t want to be a bother. But its just,,it’s just so long already and you all weren’t even ask for what was I doing. I bet Nee-chan didn’t know that I’ve been joining dance club, right?”

“Eh- you..”

“Yeah…I’ve been didn’t join any club before but now I’ve joined the dance club and you didn’t even know that and Nii-chan too..” said Kanon.

She suddenly stood up startled them, looking at her in concern, “It’s so frustrating. I know that I’m not a little girl anymore but…but I still need your attention…just..” it’s like she didn’t keep hold of her feeling anymore and despite for her pain, she walked to the door.

“Kanon, where are you going?” asked Yuko shocked called for her daughter.

“Anywhere,” replied her coldly, she open the door and was about to step out when a woman standing there.

“Erm..I’m sorry. Ano Oshima-san, the business partner from Notch Company already came and wanted to meet with the both of you,” said the woman that’s an assistant.

“Great!” said Kanon a bit loud and thus she stomped her foot and walked out, leaving the assistant confusing on her stand.

“Wait, Non-chan!!” Saya that has been worried for the younger girl, quickly stormed out from the office and run after Kanon.

Miyuki that was about to run too after her little sister but stopped in halt, she glanced at her parents that clearly there are worry, guilty, and sadness on their face.

“Miyuki,” called Yuko hesitation to her daughter.

“Kaa-chan, Mom don’t worry, I’ll talk to her…and thank you for the costumes!” said Miyuki assuring her parents and then pick up the plastic bags and walk out of the room leaving her parents in worry.

“Yuu-chan…”

“Ugh…looks like we really need the break ne, Haruna...”

-----

Saya finally found the younger of Oshima in the garden at the back of the building. The girl was sitting on the bench with head hiding between her knees, he can not clearly see it but he can guess that the girl were crying. Slowly he walked toward Kanon and silently sat beside her.

He can hear the sobbing girl and slowly stretch out his arm and brought the little girl in his embrace. He caressing and patted the girl’s head to comfort her. He didn’t say nothing just let the girl letting out her feeling.

Finally after a while Kanon parted her self from Saya’s embrace and sit properly while she wipe out her tears.

“You okay?” asked Saya concernedly.

“Un-um…arigatou Saya-nii..” muttered Kanon.

“Maa iiyo…better let out your feeling rather than keeping it by yourself, that’s just make you feel frustrating right?” said Saya reassuring the girl.

“I didn’t mean to say those things to them but, this feeling of being left by them really made me frustrating and sad. I don’t know what was got me to say that to them even you’re also in there and heard that…I’m feeling guilty to say that to them…I’m sorry if I somehow hurt your feeling too..” said Kanon with sad voice. She’s really didn’t mean that but the feel’s just to hurt for her to keep it longer.

“No, you didn’t..it’s me to say sorry. Didn’t I know that I’ve taken your Nee-chan that already busy with her own club, and then she’s also volunteering herself to take care of my club,” said Saya.

“Hmm..actually I didn’t mind though Nee-chan having her time with-“

“Hyahh there you are!!” called Miyuki with worried voice. With two of plastics bags in hand she walked towards them then plopped herself beside her little sister.

“Kanon-chan…”

“Nee-chan…gomen…” said Kanon with sad face. Seeing the sad and regret on the younger face, she drew her arm and brought the girl into her embrace.

“Shh its okay, its okay…you are not at the fault, you have the right to tell your feeling okay. Its us to say sorry, we’ve given you those cold feeling by not giving you our attention, left you alone without us noticed it,” she said it softly while rubbing her little sister’s back to calm her down. Then she parted the hug, looking at the girl’s face and wiping softly the left trace of tear.

“Ma ma..it’s okay now, you’ve told us your feeling that’s the important. I don’t want you to keep your feeling that will give the frustration and hurt feeling. Don’t worry now, I’ll talk to them and I promise you that you’ll get your family’s attention back, ne,” said Miyuki smiling at her which the younger also replied by a small smile on her face after hearing her older sister said.

“Un, arigatou Nee-chan…I love Nee-chan,” Kanon gave her a big hug, she buried herself in Miyuki’s embrace.

“But, please say sorry to Kaa-chan and Mom, I’ve for you that you can tell your own feelings but the way you said it earlier was not right ne. tell them kindly, make them understand what are you feeling,” said Miyuki and smiling after the girl in her embrace nodded her head.

Saya seeing the two sister’s bond smiling at them, felt relieved that the younger of Oshima finally calm down.

“Yosh! To make your feeling better, How about I treat you an ice cream then I’ll escort you guys home,” exclaimed Saya tried to lift up the mood. Heard that of course make Kanon agreed and let the smile grew wider on her face.

Together they are leaving the building and walking to the nearest park where they can find the ice cream stall. After make sure the youger girl having her mood good back, Saya then escort them home. In the way Kanon got tired and Saya offered his self to piggyback the younger girl again.

The day has come to night, Saya with Kanon on his back sleeping calmly while Miyuki beside him still holding the two plastic bags walking silently under the light of the street.

Miyuki took a peek at the guy beside her, silently watching the guy that she’s been with since their baby. Honestly she can’t deny the feeling she’s having toward this guy. At first it just the feeling that the guy was her brother but through the times she’s finally understand the feeling she have was another kind of feeling. Like she always getting shy, happy, and comfortable just by being with him. She can say that the feeling was same with Haruka’s feeling toward Yui.

Actually she wanted to confess her feeling to him but something’s just didn’t let her to say it. But by the condition this past few weeks and also maybe because of Haruka and Yui’s relationship too make her aware that those feeling can’t just keep inside her heart any longer. She looking again at Saya that seems to enjoying his self, she can hear the soft tune that the guy humming.

She lowered her head when a thought come in mind, ‘What if he doesn’t have the same feeling as mine? What if he’s just considering as her sister…just by our parents are a good friend and we’ve grown up together..what is he’s already hav-“

“Miyuki!!” called Saya a bit louder, trying to not wake up the girl on his back.

Miyuki was startled on her step and stopped abruptly at the called of her name, looking at the guy but found nothing beside her, she turned back and saw the guy was left behind with such a worry and curious and…funny look?on his face.

“Where are you going? You are home is here,” said Saya let a small chuckle.

“Eh?” dumbly Miyuki looking around and yes they are already in front of her house. Maybe because the thought..she looked back at the guy when she heard the guy called her name again.

“Don’t over thinking what are you thinking right now. Let’s get inside and then take a rest,” said Saya again, this time a concern can be heard from him. Miyuki blinked for second but then shock a little her head and gave a thank smile toward the guy.

After got inside, they found Ren was sitting at the living and asked them what’s make them come home late. They tell him and after that, Ren took Kanon from Saya and bring the younger to her room.

“So after this you’ll deliver them to their house?” asked Ren after went back to the living room.

“Yeah, you do know that we’ve going straight to Aki Girl’s School by tomorrow morning and the costumes was just finished today, so I’ve to deliver these to them,” explained Saya.

“Hm, is that so, I’ll escort you to their house then, it’s already late at night and you need your energy for your competition,” offered Ren.

“Eh it’s okay, I can by myself. I’ll bother you..” Saya tried to refusing kindly.

“It’s okay really, I bet you don’t even know yet where is Jurina’s home right?”

“Eh…yeah..I can message her?”

“Nah, I insist. You wait here, I’ll take my jacket and the key,” without hearing more from the younger guy, Ren running off to his bedroom, not long after come back and went to the garage.  Saya was looked at Miyuki confusedly about the older guy’s behavior. Miyuki just shrugged her shoulder, dunno.

“Ne Saya-kun, have you heard the rumor about Nii-chan and Jurina-chan?”

“Eh? Eeto..I’ve heard that but, is that really true? I mean…you know how your Nii-chan and my Nee-chan’s relationship and all..hmm..”

“I know and I think he’s really serious about his feeling towards Jurina-chan,”

“How..?”

“I’m his sister? And there aren’t news that I don’t in our school,” said Miyuki smiling.

‘That obvious huh, and yeah she’s also the president of Newspaper club’ thinking Saya.

“And don’t ask Jurina-chan about this, I don’t want her to get uncomfortable because of this matter and I’ve told the other too, so yeah..just let them get along more.”

“You are right. Ah then, can I-“ Saya’s speak was cut off by a shout from the outside. He gave the girl a look, “I’ve to go, see you tomorrow!”

Without waiting for the girl’s reply anymore, Saya took the plastic bags and then jogged toward the door.

-----

Saya can’t help but to chuckle a bit at the older guy’s eagerness, after parking the motorbike and open up his helmet. He walked a bit exited at the front door of Takahashi’s family, while Saya just tiled behind with one plastic bag, Jurina’s was the last his come of cause her house was much far from the other.

After pressing the bell, not long the door was being opened revealed a short young guy. It was Mayu thought, with just a t-shirt on and sweat pants without hoodie but still a glasses was remaining nicely on. His apparently was amazing thought, if they’re a girl they surely will yell and squealing at his handsome, cute, really nice face.

“Not that I don’t like you guys come to vist but, it’s already late at night. What are you guys doing here?” asked Mayu broke his sudden guest’s silent.

“A-ah! Takahashi-san, I’m sorry to bother at this late but, I’m come here to give Jurina-chan’s costume for tomorrow’s competition,” said Saya suddenly. He was startled a bit but can say properly what his intention to come here is.

“Ah, right..thank you Saya-kun, but please I’ve tell you to call me just by my name. You’re Jurina’s friend so it’s okay,” said Mayu took the offering bag from Saya. he eyed the pale tall guy there, stood there silently, wondering what’s his doing here anyway. He just ignores him asked Saya for another thing so he can say it to his sister.

“Just tell her to not stressing herself and we will win the competition!” exclaimed Saya.

“I will! Thanks again for the costume, Saya-kun. Better you come back home now, take a rest for tomorrow, ” said Mayu.

“Hai,” and then the short guy closed the door, leaving them outside. Saya turned around but shocked at the pale tall guy that stood still there with blank face.

“Yaahh…you’ll have his blessing, I believe that,” said Saya to the clueless and helpless guy. While patted his shoulder.

“He didn’t event let us inside his room..” mutter Ren still with blank face. Saya can’t help but to say sorry to the older guy. Looks his really need to hard work if he wanted to date the cyborg prince’s younger sister.

At the inside of Takahashi’s residence, Mayu was walked to the living carrying the bag and looked up seeing his younger sister was just come out from the kitchen.

“Nii-chan, what’s that?” asked the younger girl curiously.

“You’ve already drank your chocolate milk?” asked Mayu back with replied by nodded. He walked off toward the girl.

“Your friend, Saya, just came brought your costume for tomorrow,” said Mayu offering the bag.

“He came? Is he alone?”

“Hmm he came with Ren thought.”

“Eh Ren-senpai?!” asked Jurina shocked. She tried to run to the front door, hoping for the senpai was still there, but found nothing.

“Why you didn’t tell me that Ren-senpai was also came too?!! And why you didn’t let them in?”

“No guest at the late hour when parents aren’t home. Right, it’s already late..and you’ve to go to your room now.”

“Mou, I hate you,” and she pouted and stomped her feet walk away toward the stair.

“I love you too and rest well!” Mayu just chuckled seeing his little sister acts.

----

I wonder if you guys still want to read for the next, if so can I ask..are you want them to win the competition?
ah and if there are anything you want to ask, please let me know and I'll try to reply
see you next update!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:20:46 AM by deguchi »

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2014, 08:48:39 AM »
Yay! Finally, an update. This update is exciting. Can't wait for more.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2014, 01:31:36 AM »
yuiparu, now tomochin surely fine with that, right?
oh mayu, let them be...
there's nothing between yuki & ren though
or mayu wanna test how serious ren with jurina?
ganbaren-kun!

I wonder if you guys still want to read for the next, if so can I ask..are you want them to win the competition?
ah and if there are anything you want to ask, please let me know and I'll try to reply
see you next update!!

of course i still want to read for the next, deguchi-san!
i hope they'll win, but it's up to you then
thankyou
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2014, 03:14:18 AM »
Its been a while ne author-san.
But please,continue it.
I always waiting ur update after all.
So keep going ^^

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2014, 03:56:34 AM »
Author-san, you should update your fic on daily basis. Just kidding.

Everyone loves this fic so please continue.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: November 24, 2014, 03:43:31 PM »
Yeah... an update.... Been a while since...

Test for Jurina and Ren????

Ah... nice that nothing is going on with Yuki and Ren...

What would Mayu do about Yuki?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #76 on: November 24, 2014, 05:12:15 PM »
please update the next chapter author san  XD
and I think it will be more intersting if they lost hahaha  :twisted:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-13Part2-update-12/12/2014
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2014, 12:31:31 PM »
teru_fi Thank you for read and comment here! I want to update sooner but you know the RL, yeah...and my mind sometimes just got blank, hehe
sastio13 if that, the test must be hard then, hehe Thank you for read and comment here!  and thanks for the support, that's really meant to me :)
ryu201 Thank you for read and comment here! really, your comment's heartwarming to me :)
cisda83 I wonder too, what Mayu'll doing then, Thank you for read and comment here!
mirurunky hahaha, sorry but the winner for the next chapter and that's determine for a couple to be, Thank you for read and comment here!

I'm really sorry for the long update, here's the new update
sorry for the mess english and hope you guys enjoy it!!

Chapter 13 part2

“Uwaa…I’m nervous, I’m nervous, I’m nervouuusss~~!!!” chanted Jurina while running around the dining table. This day is the competition thought, and although her teammate had already encouraging her that she’ll be fine and their will performing all out later, she’s just can’t get rip the nervousness.

Mayu looked at his sister tension, can’t help but let out a chuckle at her cute antics.

“You giggled seeing your sister in stress huh,” teased Kuumin, he too let out a chuckle. It’s just, the girl is look too cute to see when she’s…like running around with her hands flying into the air and sometimes brushed her hair that now looks a little mess.

Just when the girl was running for the nth time already, she’s yelped when pair of strong arms circled around her body, stopping her completely.

“You are just wasting your energy if you keep running like that, dear,” said Takamina sternly yet softly on the girl’s ear. She managed brought her little girl into her embrace and patted her back for comfort. Jurina sensing that she’s now in her papa’s embrace hugged back the short woman and burying her face on her neck.

“Papa..but..but..I’m..” mutter Jurina while holding tightly onto Takamina’s shirt.

“There…there…you’re not even like this back then. Where’s my brave girl that not scared for anything. You’ll be okay Jurina-chan,” said Takamina calming her girl. Thus after awhile finally Jurina calmed down herself and then Takamina bring the girl to sit down on the dining table where Maeda-san, Mayu, Kuumin, and Atsuko had served the food on the table already.

Atsuko after finished with the food, she went toward her only daughter with a small smile. Though her face was a little messy but she’s just as cute as always with that pouty cute and like-cat face of her.

“Nah why are you so nervous? It’s just singing right?” said Atsuko cleaning Jurina’s face and fixing her messy hair. After the girl look more presentable again she sighed looking at her.

“Mou..I’m nervous. It was the first time I’ll be singing in front of people more over I’m not alone, there’re my friends that trusting their, our performance to me. It was the first time people relay on me and that’s makes me quite frustrated, how if I can performs well and will just mess around and disappoint them…” explained Jurina, letting out her frustration thought.

The other that present in the dining table only looked at each other confusedly but then they are let out a hearty laugh. Jurina frowning her brow at them and again pout cutely.

Takamina can’t help but pinched her cheeks and then ruffled her hair that earned the girls groan for her Papa messier her hair again.

“Maa maa our little Jurina-chan has been grown up ne…you are thinking for people sake, for your friends’ sake. I’m so proud of you, but ne..” she halted for a bit looking at the girl’s eyes lovingly, “That’s because they relay on you so you can give your best for them and for your self. They trusted you and support you so you, like us, we will support you always. Because we do know that you can do it perfectly!” again she gave the girl encourage speech, hoping she’ll not nervous again and have believe in herself.

Jurina after be said like that, she’s now gaining her courage again and slowly but certainty her guts coming back. Like a new spirit was given to her and like she can do whatever it is.

Nodded her head firmly she gave her papa a big hug and then gave a peck on her cheeks. She looking at her family gave them her best smile. She’s so grateful for being born in this lovely family.

“Now now, let’s get back the strength that you’ve wasting before,” said Atsuko patted her child hair with replied by cute nodded.

--------

Kanon went to the downstairs, in heart she’s hoping for her parents were waiting at the dining table, like usual prepare the food while chatting also her older sibling. Hoping that she’ll get the warm greeting and asking for her being. She’s really wanted to say sorry to her parents for her inappropriate behavior yesterday, hoping for them to forgive her.

Make a great nod and put her best smile, she hopped from the last stairs and ready to enter the dining room. But-

“Ah! Non-chan, come here…let’s take breakfast together,” said Miyuki smiling at the girl after placed the last food she’s made earlier on the table. She has noticed her little sister when she heard the thud of her shoe.

The best smile on her face instantly changed to the sour one, frowned can be seen clearly on her cute face. Thus earned worries ask from the older guy there.

“Non-chan, what’s with that expression? Something happened?” asked Ren to his younger sister.

“Kaa-chan and Mom…” whisper the younger quietly but heard clearly buy them. Miyuki looked at her older brother knowingly what’s the girl was asking for.

Ren let out a sigh then stood up from his seat. He went to Kanon and placed his hands on her shoulder, looking at the dark orb of his dear little sister.

“I’m sorry but they’re already going an hour ago. They have an important meeting at outside city,” explained Ren softly, doing his best for the girl to understand. But looks like the younger girl didn’t buy it.

“An important meeting huh, so their kids are not important. Right,” said Kanon irritably, rolling her eyes aside not wanting to face her older brother. Really, this thing just made her more frustrated. Why..? just why? she’s just ask for their present nothing more, is that to much?

Ren taken aback at his little sister acted. He’s quite shocked seeing the girl acted like this for the first time. He turned his gaze toward Miyuki that gave him a sad smile. He faced back to the short girl in front of him.

“Kanon don’t say like that. Of course we are the important to them. Nothing else than their family, hey listen to me..” he touched her cheeks softly and turned her face to face with him.

“I do know that you are already know what’s they are doing, their working is just for us, right? Just for our sake. They love us, love you. I know they are getting busier but give them sometime please, they’ll be back to us, to you. I promise to you that we’ll be like the happy family the way we’re meant to be, like before. Okay..” said Ren hopping for the girl will understand and she’s, she’s just got some frustrated for not getting her family attention. And he’s cursed his self for not giving his little girl some attention.

Miyuki that already stood beside them stroked the young girl’s hair lovingly. “You still have us, your older brother and sister. We promise to not leave you alone and will give you our attention. I miss my spoiled younger sister..”

Kanon after being said like that can not hold any longer and burst into tears. She’s grateful, really fro having them in her live. Ren let out a sigh and smile while brought the young girl in his embrace.

“There..there..everything will be okay..shh..” he patted the girl’s back shooed her gently.

After some minute, the younger sibling finally calmed down and then they are eating their breakfast together in warm atmosphere.

“Nii-chan, should you be going right now? The competition,” said Miyuki reminding the guy.

“Ah right! It’s almost the time, you should going now Nii-chan,” added Kanon.

He’s quite shocked but looking at the younger, “ But you..”

“It’s alright, I’m all right. Okay,” she smiled her cute smile that earned relieve on the older heart.

“Okay, Miyuki will go to school with you.”

“Eh, Nee-chan not goes too?”

“No cutie, I already asked for my friend to replace me. It’s okay, I just don’t want you to be alone,” said Miyuki smiling at her. She wanted to say back but Ren just patted her head.

“We had promise, right? So…finish your breakfast and then go to school with your older sister. I must go now.”

“Un!”

-------

Jurina and Kuumin already arrived at Aki Girl’s School gate, after they parted with Takamina them both wondering around the gate searching for their friend. Jurina was mesmerized by the school building. Its big maybe doubled from her school. The Private School was now decorated by such wonderfully, many students from other school were come wondering around the yard. Looks like the festival will be stating soon.

“Such a wonderful school is it? This one was one of the most prestigious girl’s private school in Japan, just you wait until you see what’s more inside ne..” said Kuumin grinning at the cute expression the girl showing. She’s really got amazed by this school.

Just when them both entering the school yard they’re got surprised by the loud scream not too far from them.

“Kyaaa!! Is that Jurina-san?”

“Jurina-chaaan~~”

“So kawaiiii and she’s also so cool at the same time!”

“Jurina-chaaan~~!!”

And many more squealing can be heard from the students of Aki Girl’s School. The students that are mostly girl also took their handphone out and took her photo. Looks like the arrival of the shoulder long hair girl make them excited.

“Whoaaa the welcoming are more hilarious than when we’re arrived before you,” said Saya, suddenly appear and make them both surprised.

“Hey, you surprised us! Are you alone? Where are the others?” asked Kuumin.

“Ah, they back there,” just what he said at the back Yui, Haruka, and two students’ council member walking towards them.

“Finally you came and already make those girls squaling at you,” chuckled Yui, amazed by the younger girl.

“You are really popular heh..” giggling Saya patted the girl head proudly. Jurina only chuckle cutely at them for the praise.

“Ah, where’s Ren-senpai and Miyuki? They’re not coming yet?” asked Jurina looking at for certain tall with pale skin guy.

“Hmm not yet-ah just speaking about the person itself, he’s finally come,” said Kuumin pointed his finger to the figures riding a motorcycle. They see them parked the bike in the place, then Ren with a girl beside him walking toward them.

“Hey guys, sorry if we’re late. I have to pick up her first before going here,” explained Ren.

“Eh, Baba why are come here, along with Ren-nii? Where’s Miyuki?” asked Saya confused.

“I’m replacing her and who are you calling Baba, Katana-chin?” snapped the new girl irritated.

“Replacing Miyuki?” asked Jurina this time, looking at the tall guy puzzled. Its make her a bit worry, because she’s hoping for the girl to come along so she’s not that feel nervous. Although she’s already had befriends with them but she’s more closely to Miyuki, feeling comfortable with her. “She isn’t come? Why?”

“I’m sorry Jurina-chan, something comes up and she’s must to accompany Kanon-chan. So Nana-san will replacing her for Newspaper club,” explained Ren. The girl called Yamada Nana only nodded her head towards the other. She’s the vice president of Newspaper club and a 3-B student.

Saya didn’t deny that he’s disappointed that the girl didn’t come along. Ren gave a look at Saya and it’s like the stoic guy had known already only let a small breath. Saya hoping in his heart for the younger of Oshima will be fine.

“Nah, I think we must go inside now. Let’s go,” said Ren trying to changed the topic.

“Eh wait, you guys are still not complete yet. Where’s Haruu?” asked Nana suddenly looking for a certain “big” guy.

“Ah, he is-“ Yui’s speak were cut off by a loud yelling from other side. The kids only frown seeing their drummer was mouthing war with an Aki Girl’s school’s girl.

“What’s he doing there?” frown Saya wonder.

“Guys, guys! What are you still doing there? The time for the competition will starting soon,” called Airin towards his school’s mate. Beside him Churi walking along with some papers in hand.

“Ah, Churi…can you please help us with that?” asked Ren while pointing his hand to Haruu and the girl place.

“Eehh…they’re fighting again? You guys better get going now, I’ll come to you guys with Haruu later, don’t worry,” said Churi. The other beside Jurina only nodded in understanding and began their walk straight toward the Auditorium.

They trip to the said Auditorium were filled with the admiration toward this school, until they are come to a big wooden door with decoration of Band Competition word. After going inside again they’re got amazed by the big auditorium and the wonderful things inside.

“This school is surely amazing,” said Saya with earned nodded from the others, just when they are about to go to their place, they encountering a group of students from other school.

“Aa Majijo Band from Majisuka High School I se... and is that you the rumored of that famous new vocalist? Such a cute girl you have there, ne Saya.” a guy from other school greeted them with such a make fun of voice.

“Hee…I didn’t know that you and your band will join this competition again, ah and yes, she’s our new vocalist. Any problem?” retorts Saya a bit annoyed with this guy. They are their rival when their first join the competition year ago. Looks like the guys didn’t like them for them had beated them form the previous competition.

“Alright guys, we didn’t need argue now. And Kanagi-san, you and your team mate please go to your place for the competition will began soon,” Churi bargaining in when the said Kanagi guy was about to retrot back at Saya. Saya only gave him a smug face when the guy with his team mate turned back leaving them.

“Hee we met up with those guys again huh,” said Haruu annoyed.

“And you finally come back from your previous met up with your girlfriend,” pointed Yui out, that earning them a light laugh after the awkward atmosphere. Haruu with smug face tried to disagree that, his bickering with the girl before just because the girl that “always” mocked him (in his opinion) whenever they meet.

Thus the opening for the competition began and during the opening from two girls of the MC, they also introduced the person from the Kamonohashi Talent Agency that will be one of the jury. The girls cheered more when the MC introduced the winner from the previous competition which is the Majijo Band from Majisuka High School.

After some more speeches and other things, the competition soon starts. Majijo kids will play for the seventh number. They’re getting more nervous after seeing one by one of the band from other school performing. They are getting better than year ago and more new band also joined the competition. The Kanagi guy and his band was performing now and they are really great opponent.

“Ugh, they are better than before,” said Haruu. They are at the backstage, waiting for they performance after this.

“You said that, make me more nervous,” Jurina with her nervous thing again. Can’t blame her, it was her first time and the other contestant are really good.

“Maa maa, guys! It’s nothing to be worry, okay. We’ve practiced and had become improved, more with our new vocalist here that, I’m sure we can perform the best later, right!” said Saya encouraging his team mate.

“Saya was right. We’re also had become perfect, so just give the best of us,” Haruka added. She’s believed that with their new team mates which is Yui and Jurina they’ll be performing perfectly than before.

“Yeah, we can do this! Jurina, don’t worry, you and us will be okay, ne!” Yui also cheered up them.

Hearing them and thinking back what her papa had said to her, Jurina getting back her courage and made up her mind to give all the best of her to perform with her team mate.

“Okay, guys! After this is our time, so let’s gather our spirit and let’s us show them the Majijo Band’s spirit!!” exclaimed Saya with enthusiasm.

“YOSH!!”

------

“Hey, after this they’re next, right?” asked a guy to his companion. The said companion only nodded it head.

“Let see what’s their yield after this year and you so called “Princess” perform her talent.”

“You’ll get impressed,” replied him and grinning.

------

They come up to the stage and getting aloud screaming from the audience. Mostly the cherring was for Jurina’s name and when the said girl flashing her cute-like-cat smiles, the auditorium completely in uproar.

Thus seeing their enthusiastic, Jurina can’t help but also getting excited at their performance, she looked at her team mate with a wide smile and just like their had said before that this girl was a new shine to their band, they gave her their best smile and prepare for the play.

“Ready~~~Majijo Ikuzo!!!”

And the music started by a melody from Saya that earned cheering, thus after some intro they started the real play.

Each of them, Haruu in his drum set, Yui with his bass, Paru with her keyboard, Saya with his guitar, and Jurina on the vocalist, plays such a melodious song and great performing. The guys playing their part with enjoy feeling, like it was their performing it at their clubroom, the loud cheers surely vanishes their nervous before, replacing by the new energy giving all the best oh them to this performance.

And with the last strings from Saya followed by a loud thump from Haruu become the ended of their performance. They threw their wide, best smile also laugh at the cheers they get from the audience in front of them.

After patting, hugging, and laughing at each other also thanking for the opportunity to be able performed in this competition, these five team mates going back to the backstage.

“Whoaaa that was cool!!” cheered Haruu with Jurina laughing, the nervous before was gone and the release and gladness was filled them. Finally be able to give the best for their performance.

“YEAH!! Like I was said before right? We can do it perfectly! It’s all because of you, you can do it!!” said Saya patted the girl’s shoulder smiling proudly.

“Iya, iya…not just because of me, it’s because you of guys too, gave me the encouragement so I can do it. Thank you guys, really..it was my first time performance with a band in front of many people. Again thank you,” said Jurina smiling her cute cat-like smile toward them.

“Aww…you are really an amazing kid ne. I’m glad you come to our live,” Yui patted Jurina’s head, to admire by the girl’s behavior.

“Yeah, she’s our new shine after all!” exclaimed Haruu which earning them joyfulness.

“We did it, with me beside you,” Yui turned his attention toward his girlfriend, holding her hand gently. His smile just grew wider seeing the girl in front of him nodding her head and a tint of blush on her pretty face.

“Un, I’m glad. Thanks to you too, for come into my live,” his heart was like about to jump out hearing this oh so sweet sentence from his loved one. Can’t help he brought the girl into his embrace, held her gently.

Then, the kids from Majisuka Gakuen gathered on the audience’s seat, the competition was still continuing until the last band performance their play.

“Okay~! That was the last of our band performance today. Are you guys enjoy it~!??” said one of the MC girl.

Aloud cheers answered and the other girl speaks up.

“Nah, because the last band has performed their play, it’s time for us to get to know which one is that to become the winner for the band competition this year.”

“Sou sou, are you guys curious~??”

“Yeaahhh….!!!”

“Jaa, so we’re. Just looking by their plays before those guys were really gave their best ne..”

“So much spirit and such cool play too.”

The two MC girls keep talking only make the audience more curious for who’s the winner. That time, another girl come up to the stage gave a paper to them and then going back to the backstage. Seeing that make them wondering.

“Aaa…we’ve got something to announce here.”
Said that the winner for the band competition will be announce tomorrow, heard that make them confusion and yell in protest. But that was the decision for the group has been band played their music so good and the contestant were much than before. Because of that, the jury wants a time to discussion for who is the right one to be the winner for this year competition.

“Hyaahh..I thought that the winner will be announce right away,” sighing Nana while adjusting her glasses, a note and a pen in hand.

“It’s for the Kamonohashi Agency. Maybe they are searching for the right one to be assisting by them,” said Yui gave a thought.

“That can be..” agreed Jurina. She looks down, thinking that maybe they are can’t make up this time.

“Calm down you guys. I know you are all have a feeling doubt and that you can’t make it but, I believe that you guys can get it. Sure that this year competition was different than before with the contestant were more than before and they are good too. So you guys too, already become more skillful and with our new teammates here you guys also already gaining more attention. Don’t be gloomy like that, we will get the news tomorrow,” said Ren trying to lift up the atmosphere.

“Yeah..you guys already gave all your best. Lets just pray that you’ll get the first place,” added Kuumin. He patted Jurina’s head and gave her a warm smile for the comfort of the girl.

“Maa maa…since the competition has been ended already, how about I..I mean Churi and I, give you all a tour roaming around this amazing school. There’re many different than before that I’m sure you guys will get your mood higher again,” offering Airin grinning toward them.

“That sounds nice, but Ren-nii, should we go back to school?” asked Saya.

“Nah, you guys already got permission for this one so you are just have to go back to school tomorrow,” explain Ren.

“Yes, no schools for today~ let’s go Airin-senpai, I wanna see this festive,” exclaimed Haruu that earned a light laugh from the other for his carefree and also careless behavior.

Thus then, these kids roaming around the school but moments later they are split up into group. YuiParu oair had already gone by themselves, Airin said that he’ll give them the tour had already gone too with Churi but these couple also dragged Jurina with them, because of that Kuumin also following them, do not want to die if something happen to the younger Takahashi, and the rest of them just roaming around together.

When they left the Shooter Booth, Ren called for them.

“Guys, looks like I can’t accompany you guys until later, I’ve going back to school, got something to be handle.”

“Eh, wait..if you are going back to school now, then with whom I’ll be going back to school too? I still have somethings to do here..” said Nana a bit shocked.

“Hee why are you also going back to school, Baba?” asked Saya raised his eyebrow.

“Some business that you don’t need to know and don’t call me Baba, you Katana-chin,” replied Nana annoyed. Why this guy always called her with that Baba’s name?

“Nah, you two. Nana-san, you can going back to school with sensei and student council member, I just have to going back first. Tell the other, ok?”

With that, Ren quickly turned his step toward parking lot. Wear his helmet and started the motorbike.

--------

Arrived at school, there is still a half hour before the bel of last lesson for today ring. He quickly went toward student council room cheeking and took some papers then headed toward Principal’s room. After discussion with the old man he walks out from the room, just in time the bell rang. Looking at his watch, he then nodded and then walking in the corridor.

Miyuki had been surprised seeing her older brother standing alone at outside of her classroom. It had been a while she had found the taller guy there, waiting for her.

“Nii-chan, you were going back to school? How the competition? Are they got to be the winner?” asked Miyuki suddenly, still curious for her older brother’s doing here.

“Ah, Miyuki. I got somethings important to do, so I’m going back first. And about the competition, we don’t know yet. The commission of the competition had said that the winner will be announcing tomorrow.”

“Hmm..is that so.”

“Are you going to your club after this?”

“Yeah…I’ve a meeting with my member, not long thought then I’ll go to Kanon’s class to fetch her.”

“Just go to your club now let me fetch her. We will wait for you at the gate, okey.”

After he said that, the tall guy then turned his step, leaving Miyuki standing there with puzzled face. ‘What happened with him? I feeling that he had planning something,’ wondered Miyuki.

The not so different with Kanon, the girl also got surprised seeing the older brother was standing at outside of her classroom. Thought surprised but she’s really felt happy that the older guy was there, maybe he want to fetch her?

“Nii-chan?” startled the older guy, Kanon give him a small smile.

“Ah, already finished with your lesson?”

“Un.”

“Do you have activity club after this?”

“Humm..the senpai said that we’re free today, why?”

“Good. Let’s just just wait for Miyuki at the gate, come on!” without answered her question, Ren walking first, but stopped when the younger one didn’t apprear up beside him.

“Non-chan? Come on!” called Ren to the stunned girl shrugged her shoulder she just following her older brother.

After waiting for minutes, finally these siblings went for a walk from their school. The two girls’ walking together behind their older brother, still confuse for the older guy acts.

“Nee-chan, something wrong with him?” asked Kanon then, “Not that I don’t like his attention but its just to sudden and…” she shrugged her shoulder.

“Dunno, hmm…I think he’s planning something for us? But then if his plan was for us, we’ll just go on with him then, ne?”

“Un.”

“Nah you two, its not good gossiping your Nii-chan in his back like that,” Ren suddenly turned around startled the two girl. He gave them a scolding look face which replied by grinning cutely of the two.

“Heeh…if you two wondering why I’m acted like this so sudden, hm..I’ve something for the both of you but those things only for later. Now just coming with me, we’re going to buy something’s.”

Ren brought them to the shopping center, he treat them to buy what’s them like and that’s makes these girl more confuse but still happy that the older brother seems like to spoil them today, and they both did not want to waste the opportunity.

After roaming around the district, they’re then going back to home. Is was already dark but then that didn’t effect the girls to keep smiling happily and sometimes gave a playful hug or peck on the cheeks for the older brother for him to made them happy today.

By the time they are arrived at home, Ren halted the girls before entering their home. Miyuki and Kanon looked at each other getting confused back. But then obeyed the older one to shut their eyes while Ren guiding them inside their home.

“Do nit try to look~ if you took a peck I’ll give you both punishment~” cooed Ren playfully while still guiding his two younger sisters inside living room going straight to the dinner room. the girls only chuckled at the threat but then keep their obey to him.

“Yup! We are here and I want you guys to open your eyes in my counting of one…two...surprise!!!” Ren exclaimed loudly while removed the girls’ blinding eyes.

“Tadaimaa~~!!” Yuko and Haruna appeared in front of their daughters. The parents somehow wearing an apron and although their face were quite mess, tired, sweting and all these older woman still showing their bright smiles toward their lovely daughters.

“Kaa-chan..Mom..wha-what happened to the both of you?” Milky was the first to give her reaction, despite of the surprised, shocked and all, she’s still feeling worry for her parents condition.

Kanon only titled her head a side, although she’s feeling her heart will explode out due to happiness seeing her parents were welcoming them home.

Yuko still wearing her squirrel-like smile replied to her daughters. “Maa…you see, we both just finished our cooking. Just in time when you guys entering the house and yeah, we didn’t yet cleaning our self.”

Behind them, there are many delicious foods being served on the table.

“Welcome home, Non-chan, Miyuki-chan, and Ren-kun..” greeted Haruna smiling lovingly at them.

“Kaa-chan..Mom..” Miyuki and Kanon quickly run to their parents and engulfed themselves in their embrace.

Kanon buried her face in Haruna’s embrace, to overwhelmed by her emotion for the older woman and the quietly crying, clinging tightly to her parent. Haruna tenderly holding the crying girl in her embrace, she rubbed her back and patted her head, trying to calming her younger daughter. She take a look beside her and she can see that Miyuki also hugging her parent. The girl was hiding her face on Yuko’s neck, also clingy tightly at the older woman.

“There…there…calm down you two..” said Yuko softly while rubbing gently Miyuki’s hair.

“Shh.. we’re really sorry for you guys. Just because we’re to busy with our company, we’re ignoring you all without us noticed it. We’re sorry for giving you the neglected feeling, we’re not meant do to that, you know that right? We love you guys. You all are our live, our reason for keep doing our work. We’re really sorry…” said Haruna softly, keep caressing the girl in her embrace.

“Just, like your Mom had said. You guys are our live. The work just keeping us for a while but now, we’re back, your parents are back and we promise to you guys for not neglecting you again. We will back to the way we’re mean to be, the happy, lovely, harmonies and perfect, not so perfect but yeah to be the family we’re before,” added Yuko.

Hearing those from their parents, Miyuki and Kanon can not help again but to crying in their parents’s embrace. Yuko and Haruna understand now that, the real one that they dreamed for was the best family of them. Not the business, company and all but, the complete, happy and lovely family. They are thanked God for giving them this perfect family and promised to their heart that they will take care of them, will make them the first priority in their live.

Ren that standing there watching his loved parents and sisters in their moment can’t help but smiling gladly that the family of him being together again. He walked to them and spread out his long arms and scooped them all in one big hug.

“You all neglected me there, I want to be hugging by my lovely parents too~” said Ren that earning chuckle from them but otherwise, these cute family doing the big hug. And then after some minutes and the girls finally calm down, they turned to the neglected foods. Still with the new smile on their face, they all are stared to digging to their foods. Eating the most delicious foods made by their best parents ever.

-----

Same night but with different family, at the Takahashi’s residence, like the usual night Takamina was doing her work in their work chamber accompanied by her lovely wife that sat on the sofa while doing her work too by laptop. She’s checking the report of her shop in America that had sending from her assistant by e-mail. Actually she wanted to also opening her shop in Japan but Takamina didn’t give her the excuse, saying that she can control her shop from here and she did not want her to do something hard, cause of health or something. She didn’t understand but, she can’t do anything if that what she’s been said about.

While the comforting silent was engulfed these married couple, Atsuko straddled hearing a buzz from the small table beside her wife’s big table. She turned her head and wondered of how the older woman didn’t noticed the noisily of her phone buzzing beside her. Ah, she forgets that the older woman was wearing earphone, listening for music while doing her work. How she can keep focus in her work by listening music? She’s still wondered for that but keep that a side while the older woman still didn’t realize that her phone keeps buzzing nosily.

“Minami,” she called one, of course she didn’t hear. Called for several times, she gets annoyed. Took one of her pencil, with some strength she throw the said pencil toward her dearly wife.

Tuk!

“Itta-what?!” shocked Takamina rubbed her ache forhead and took off her earphone. She turned her sigth toward the younger female there grinning innocently at her.

“What is it, Atsuko? Why are you throwing me your pencil?” frowning at her wife.

“You phone buzzing’s noisy. Ah please hand me back my pencil~” said her cutely, amusing at the older woman’s dull expression.

Takamina still in frown just doing what her wife said. Bowing her body for searched the said pencil, she got it but accidently knocked her head by the table. Groaning in pain she get a heartly laugh from her dearly wife.

“Oh great, am I doing something that made you angry? Stop laughing!”

“Buft..haha…always know from whom my Jurina get her clumsy thing..hehe…”

“Atsuko.”

“Your phone honey~”

“Geh,” annoyed she grabbed her phone frown her eyebrow at the caller id.

Atsuko seeing the older woman answered her phone, sighing she went back to her laptop. Sometimes she takes a glance at Takamina, curious for what makes her frowning again. Then she decied to ask after her wife ended the call.

“From whom? If may I know..”

“That was Sae-chan, said that the model for our new project want to meet me personally. She said that the model wants to discuss about something. I said ok, beside I’ve never yet meet with her,” explained Takamina.

“Hoo…” Atsuko only nodded her head in understandment. It’s always happened thought, for her wife to have such meeting with the model for her company. She didn’t complain about that for she’s really trusting in Takamina and the older woman also never once she’ll do something that will hurt her beloved one.

But, only just for the first time she feel uneasy about the meeting her wife with this said model. An uneasy that somehow really bugging her heart.

She didn’t notice tought that she’s been observed by Takamina that after placed back her phone, was about to resuming to her work, she halted it and toke a glance at her wife. At this point thought she can feel something was bothering her wife.

Silently got up she walked toward the younger woman that was dozed off leaving her laptop on.

“Something bothering you?” asked Takamina softly, gently she caressed her hair, tucking her hair behind her ear looking clearly at her wife’s beautiful face.

“Hmm..nothing, just…tired,” she shooked her head lightly, give a small smile toward the older woman.

“Yes, you are. Let’s sleep then, it’s almost midnight already. Come on,” she backed behind, give the space for the younger woman to rise up from her seat. But the younger woman instead of stand up she stretched out her arms toward the short woman that give her confuse look.

“Carry me~” she said cutely.

“Heee got up by you yourself.”

“Minami~ carry me!”

“He really?” a puppy look and she gave up. Atsuko grinning winningly when she felt the small yet strong arms circled her body and scoop her up from the sofa. Casually she circled her hands around her short wife’s neck.

“You spoiled woman, looks like I’ve to give someone a punishement for making of her wife, hum?” Takamina jokingly said, she take once, twice of the younger woman’s lips in her arms. 

“Mou…I’m tired, just take me to our bed and let me sleep please~~”

“No, no~ don’t wanna~ you’ll get your punishment~” she aid that sing a song like while walking out from the work chamber.

-------
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:38:13 AM by deguchi »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Engagement-13Part2-update-12/12/2014
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2014, 09:30:10 PM »
Ah... Jurina so cute... :inlove:

Atsuko interaction with Takamina is so lovely...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-14-update-26/12/2014
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2014, 11:12:35 AM »
cisda83 Thank you for read and comment here! ah atsumina~

here's the update, hope you guys still enjoy reading this
always sorry for the mess English

Chapter 14

The next following day, the kids were having their break times at their clubroom. After eating their lunch, they are resting there, either playing their instrument, reading a book, or chatting with themselves.

Saya was playing his guitar or it is because the guy only tucking randomly the string of his guitar. His mind was thinking of one person in the room. A girl to be exact and also the possibility for them to be the winner of the band competition that Aki’s Girls School held yesterday. They are not yet get the news about the winner, so he’s really hoping for that it was them. 

‘How if the winner this time not us? I’ve been waiting for this time if we get back the first place I’ll tell her my feeling…ugh, I was relived yesterday they weren’t announce it yet. She’s not there anyway. But waiting just for the result really nervousness me and that’s annoying,’ thinking Saya still playing aimlessly with his guitar. Not in the mood to play a melody.

When he’s still in his dazing time, suddenly Yui popped out and sit beside the stoic guy make him startled.

“Geh, you surprised me,” said Saya a bit annoyed.

“Hee what happened to the long chin-kun? It’s seems getting longer and shapper than usual,” teasing Yui while poking the said chin of his bestfriend.

“What are you talking about? And don’t you poke-poke my chin!!” irritate Saya shoving Yui’s finger away.

“Hee I was just joking. Ne, you looks stressed alone here, something bothered you? Are you nervous waiting for the result?”

“Yeah…kind of, you know how important this result for me. I’ve been waiting for this time.”

“Ah yeah…I get it, you’ve tell me about that. I wonder why you do have to wait if you can just tell her right away about your feeling. You guys have been together since baby right? So why?”

“I’ve been really realized it just now? I don’t know but, for the long time we’ve been together I just considered her as my other sister seeing by how closeness she with Paru. The feeling I have for her just sisterhood. But when we were entering high school together, she’s getting more famous by the way she acts and that made the other students want to be close to her,” he paused for a while.

“At that time I felt the heavy feeling, the strange one that I didn’t yet understand that I was jealous with her closeness with other students. I only realized that time that my feeling toward her slowly changed, that I like her like a guy liking a girl. I secretly hold my feeling toward her then, didn’t want to ruin our relationship. Besides seeing how close my nee-chan with Ren-nii, I just…you know?” he titled his head aside a little, giving the knowing look to his bestfriend.

Yui tilted his head a bit, making thinking face. “Yuki-nee and Ren-nii, but they are nothing right?”

“Until Jurina came. I finally can see that there’s nothing between them. And…another reason I’ve been promised myself to tell her if we winning the competition,” explained Saya.

“You are a good guy, huh. But my friend, I believe that we will win this competition and you can tell her your feeling. I also have been waiting for you guys to be a couple you know? Just for you know that Milky, I thinking she’s like you too, waiting for the right time to tell her feeling toward you.”

“Heh?” asked Saya a bit shocked.

“Why the “heh”? It’s so obvious she’s also having the same feeling toward you, you know? I wonder why you guys didn’t tell yet your feelings toward each other and continuously holding your’s feeling.”

Yui let a sigh seeing the stoic guy lowered his head, falling back to his daze. Another sigh he grabbed Saya’s shoulder to get his attention.

“Whatever the result we’ll get later, just tell her your true feeling, okay! If you keep them longer that just making you and her hurt,” said Yui encouraging his friend.

The guy was silent before nodded his head in determine. He offer a thanks smile toward his buddy.

“That’s the Saya I know!”

These two guys then discussed other things until the door of their clubroom suddenly being opened a bit rough, made them turned their gaze toward the intruder.

“Konichiwa minna!!”

Turn out it was Takayanagi Akane from Aki’s Girls School. They are confused by the girl that suddenly pops out in their room. Behind her Ren and Airin followed entering the clubroom.

“Eh, Churi? What are you doing here?” asked Kuumin wondered.

“I’m being here was sending privately to deliver a very important news to you guys!” replied Churi with enthusiastic.

“Eh, delivering news? What news?” asked Saya this time, hoping for the news is the winner of the band competition.

“Come on, spill it! Are you going to tell us whos the winner?” Haruu too, urging the older girl to just say it. The other members also looking at her with hope, Churi take a glance at Ren and her fiancé, smiling knowing at them. She took a long breath..

“You guys got the first place for the second time!!” exclaimed Churi loudly, getting excited at the news for them.

“YATTAA!!!” cheered them exited.

“EH?” left alone Saya with his shocked face. Still can’t believe for what he’s heard.

“Why are you stunned? We’re won it, Saya!!” said Yui slapped Saya’s shoulder to make him realize.

Saya’s face become bright, he smiled widely and brought Yui for a big hug. Laughing together and patted each other back, these two bestfriend can’t hide their happiness. Also Jurina was jumping joyfully with Haruu while Paru sharing her happy with Miyuki.

“Omedetouuu you are the best guys!!” congratulate Airin, Churi, Ren, Kuumin, and Miyuki. They are felt glad their band finally got to be the winner for the second time.

“Congratulation for the win, thought you can do it perfectly, right!” said Ren toward Jurina after the girl calmed down. He flashed his charming smile toward the girl. “You’re really a talented girl.”

Jurina after her excitement, seeing the dazzling smile of her crush can’t help but to be embarrassed and blushing hearing the guy praised her.

“Hehe..umm thank you Ren-senpai. It’s all because of them too,” she flashed a kind of smile toward her band mates, “Without of them I’ll never get experience like this, their support for me so I can performed all of my best,” said Jurina thoughtfully.

Ren feel his heart beating a bit fast just seeing those beautiful smiles of the younger girl. How he hope for he can warp that cute and beautiful face, touché and caress it gently, feeling the smooth skin of her. His sweet thoughts were vanished immediately for the girl he’s thinking for was suddenly being hugged by his younger sister.

“Omdetou Jurina-chan~~” congratulated Miyuki hugging, squeezing, and patting the girl that seemed surprised by the sudden “attack”. She only can reply with the same amount of excitement the older girl gave her.

‘Mou, I wanna hug her too~’ sulking Ren in his mind.

“Gotcha! You can not hug her too~” teasing Kuumin while throwing his arm around Ren’s shoulder, make him startled. He gave the tall pale guy a ‘no no’ face.

“Get off me,” replied Ren irritated while shoving Kuumin’s hand from his shoulder. He glared at the guy only received a light chuckle.

“Be patient will you? You get her older sister permission first, then ah not yet…just together, no touch until she graduate from high school,” said Kuumin.

Ren furrowed his brow at the said but, yeah…no matter what he must get Mayu’s permission first. His thought again got disturbed. He turned his sight toward the stoic face guy there. Looks like the guy wanted to say something and he also can see Yui gave him some encourage. He wondered what.

“Umm guys, can I have your attention please,” said Saya started. He feels great nervous now. What’s more for the girl’s older brother was also here. ‘Ugh, you can do it Saya!’

“Ah, yes. You wanna say something?” asked Airin.

“Um...ano…” stuttering Saya. Yui nudge his shoulder. He gave a look toward him then gulped. The other are still waiting for him to say, especially Miyuki. The girl was wondering what the guy wants to say at this time. But then she let a surprise face when the guy called for her name.

“Miyuki,” called him a bit nervous but keep himself steady. “I…” slowly he walked nearing where the said girl stands. Jurina somehow knowing for what the older guy wants to do kindly stepped aside from Miyuki that keep her shocked face toward the approaching guy.

“Okay. Hum..I’ll be honest to myself. Miyuki,” started Saya finally standing in front of the girl. Miyuki staring at Saya face, searching for whats he’s doing was same for whats she’s hoping he’ll do.

“You know that..we’re already together since we were baby and growing together. For the first time, I honestly just seeing you as my other sister since you’re so close with Paru. But, the feeling I’ve before was changed to the other kind of feeling. I’m no longer seeing you as my sister but as a girl that captured my heart,” he halted a while, feeling his heartbeat going fast and face colored with a tint of pink. He looked at Miyuki’s eyes, hoping for the girl can feel what he’s feeling. He takes another breath and continues.

“Because of that, since I figured my true feelings toward you…I wanted to say it, let you know that I like you, but…things before were prevented me to say it. Until Jurina came,” he flashed a kind and gentle smile toward the said younger girl that only replied him with small knowing smile. This kid’s really a jenious one.

“Yeah…I don’t know but, just by her present here I feel more obvious, lightheaded and being honest with my feeling. The only thing that I wanna say is…I like you, Miyuki. Not the brother-sister feeling, not the friends-like feeling.. I like you, as a girl that I love,” he blew a soft breath and let a gentle smile on his face. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Hearing the whole confession the stoic guy has said to her. Miyuki feeling her heart was about to burst out, her heartbeat fasting and her face was flushed with pink color now. The words that she’s been waiting for finally she can hear it from the guy she also love by her heart.

Tried to calm down herself, Miyuki stepped forward toward the guy until there is only a step between them.

“Ugh-hum..Saya-kun, you don’t know how long I’ve waited for you to confess. I thought you are only seeing me as your sister, but I’m glad you have the same feeling as mine. I love you too Saya-kun and yes, I’ll be gladly being your girlfriend,” said Miyuki with sweet, beautiful smile on her face.

This once again makes the stoic guy stunned. Still can’t believe for whats the girl said, until a knock on his head jolted him.

“Itta! Wha-“ he glared at his bestfriend but turned his gaze back at Miyuki.

“I like you too Saya-kun,” said Miyuki once again, grinning at the dumb face gay.

Hearing that clearly this time, Saya’s face becomes delight and immediately brought the girl he loved so much in tight embrace. His action was getting more cheering by their friends.

“Thank you, Miyuki…thank you, I love you,” whisper Saya softly and smiling more when he felt a nod from the girl in his embrace.

Parted their hug after that, this new couple was immediately being hugged by their friends, saying their congratulation for them.

“Just about the damn time, is it?” said Haruu giggling.

“Yeah..haha..good job Saya!” agreed Yui patted Saya’s shoulder.

“Thank guys, hehe..”

The celebrate are not longer because the bell ringing and they have to go back to their class, while Airin once again skipped his class due to he have to accompany Churi. The girl said that, she wants to discuss somethings about their winning and their new relation with Kamonohashi Agency.

------

Takamina was doing her work in her room when she heard a knock on the door. After giving her permission, she lifted her gaze up there she can see her assistant come inside following by two persons, a tall, beautiful, model-like woman in sunglasses. Beside her was a man with glasses was holding a bag in his hand. She furrowed her brow wondering who these persons are, but then she remembered that she had a meeting with the model of her project with Sae.

‘Hum…such a gorgeous lady she got here. That Sae-chan..’ Takamina was slightly chuckled in her mind, then standing up her self to welcome her guests.

“Welcome here, Ray-san. It’s such an honor to me to have you, the Diva to be cooperation with my project and Sae,” said Takamina politely with such a kind smile toward her guest.

The gorgeous woman called Ray, took off her sunglasses replaying the kind smile the short woman offering her. “It’s me feeling the honor, Takahashi-san. And please don’t call me with that Diva’s label again, that was a long time already. I’m not that kind of person again. Beside I was always waiting for me to can be work together with you. Lucky for me that you’re Sae’s childhood friend and so yeah, I do not want to let this chance waste.”

“Aah…you’re still gorgeous though, just like when I’m reading about your profile and hearing Sae’s story about you. But yeah, glad hearing that and thank you to join us with this project. Let’s us get discuss the things on the sofa over there and please let me serve you,” said Takamina and then asked her assistant for the serve.

“First I want to introduce you to my manager, he’s the one in charge that will make the deal about the work,” said Ray after they are sitting on the sofa. She’s eying the short woman for a while now since she’s entering this room. She can’t deny that this short woman was gorgeous one itself. Her cute yet beautiful face, the aura of her also said that she’s really professional in her work. Her appearance really showed her of how a hardworking this wonderful woman is. Somehow remain her of her past and she’s really like this kind of person.

Her thought were disturbed when her manager called for her name. She turned her gaze toward the man.

“Ugh, I’m really sorry Ray. I think I left the document in the car, I got the wrong map with me,” said Sarukawa, her manager with apologized voice.

“I’ve always say to you to prepare everything all right. Hh…go back there and fetch that map,” said Ray, though she’s feeling a bit angry but she’s still can control her temper nicely. She’s changed now.

Another apologized toward her and Takamina, the man then standing up and excused his self out. Ray sighed and offering an apologize smile toward the short woman.

“Yeah, it’s okay. While he fetching the said map, can I ask you something? I want to know why you are joining this project. Nothing bad thought, just wondering,” said Takamina started the conversation.

“Hm..nothing in particular but, I just got really interest toward you. I’ve been hearing a lot about your reputation in company when I have work at America. Your success in managing at such big company and resolved the problem with your attitude and all. I was surprised knowing that Sae was your childhood friend, so I took the chance to be working together with you,” answered Ray. She gave a meaningful smile toward the short woman.

“Hee..is that so? I’m not that good thought, but thanks.”

“Yeah, since that you’ve been my target, the one that I’ll be together with.”

Somehow that sentence makes her frown. Somethings was made her aware. Her thought was disturbed when she felt someone sit beside her. ‘Since when she-‘

“You are really different from the other person I’ve been encountered, you know?” Ray now was sitting beside here, too close that she can feel the taller woman’s body heat. “Your feature, though short but got so much power. Just by your present is like you can make person bowing their head toward you.”

Ray slowly running her finger on Takamina’s face, trailed it from her skull to her chin, observing and amazingly at the perfect face.

Takamina on the other side, starting to feel her body tensed and warming, not that she like the touch but she’s controlling her temper greatly for she do not want to throw this bitch woman out of her office. She didn’t expect this one.

“Ray-san, if you do not go away in second, I can’t hold myself to not throw you out of my office. I don’t care if you’re the model or other shit and Sae’s close friend,” said Takamina growled dangerously. ‘Temper…my temper..geh! shit.’

Ray jolted from her seat, felt that she’s in danger nervously distances her self from the short woman. She can clearly sense the hatred feeling from her.

“O-oh, hum…” stuttering Ray try to go back toward her sitting place. She can feel the shiver run down her spin at that.

“A-ah, I’m sorry Takahashi-san. Um..I’m not have such intention to, um..I’m sorry. I hope you do not cancel this cooperation. I..I just wanna be friend, yeah..um..”

Takamina only glared at the taller woman fidgeting on her seat. The heavy and awkward atmosphere then broke out when the manager come back. The man gave a questioning look at his model but then just shrug it off seeing the model looking at him to quick-ing this meeting.

In her mind, she thinks that she got the best answered by herself about the short woman in front of her. Though the fear was still there she can’t help but let her mind smirk.

------

The performance was gone really well with so much fun and amazing performance of Majijo Band from Majisuka High School. The kids were playing their music with so much energy than before and also with the more audiences that watched their performance make their spirit higher. They were performed two songs, the first was the song that they were playing on the competition and the second was the new one that they have been made with Jurina.

The last festival was for public and was presented at the large field with big stage. They are surprised seeing this and for the first time perform at such large stage but thus the tension the audience gave them, successfully made them less nervous and with more courage to play their music.

The performance was really perfect honestly, but these kids can’t deny the little disappoint feeling that none one of their parents makes it to go there and watch their performance. They were really hoping for the parents to come and see their kids play. But in the end, just the last minutes of their performance, Shinoda Minami came and cheering her kids from the standing place. Saya and Haruka was shocked but then joyfulness and playing their last music with enjoyment.

Aloud cheers ended their performance and wide smile was presented on their exhausted face. Turn out of the stage, the kids, especially Haruka was running happily toward her mother that was now standing with the others student from Mijisuka High School that also came to see their band perform.

“Mom!!” a yell and she hugged her mother tight, buried her face on the older woman’s shoulder. Minami only replied the hug and chuckled seeing her younger daughter expressing her feeling out.

“I’m so proud of you! You guys played so amazing!!” praised Minami after she parted with Haruka. The girl was blushing slightly at her mother that smiling proudly and stroking her head.

“Mom, you came! I think you were busy at your café?” asked Saya, a bit disbelieve that his mother was came.

“Of course I coming, silly boy, I want to see you guys’ perform. The last one I can’t manage to come so, I came this time,” replied Minami smiling.

They are then chatting, at the other side Mayu was approaching his younger sister while closed his handy-cam, and he’ll show it toward his parents.

“You’re really great, I’m so proud of you. I bet Papa and Mama will disappoint that they can’t see your performance live,” said Mayu smiling a little while brushed the girl’s hair lightly.

Hearing that Jurina only gave him a sheepish smile, she was really hoping for them to come and see her first performance with her teammate. But they’re now at outside town for an important thing. Disappointed yes, but she can understand them. Beside there are her brother her for her. At that thought she let out her usual smile. Seeing that her younger sister was being herself back Mayu only chuckled lightly and patted the younger girl’s head again lovingly.

While they are still chatting cheerfully, someone come up to them.

“I’m sorry if I interup you guys,” said a middle age woman. They are turned their gaze toward the woman.

“Yes, miss. Something you need?” Minami replied first.

“Ah, I bet you are Shinoda Minami, the mother of Shinoda Saya and Shinoda Haruka. Your kids were so amazing, ne,”

“Ah, thank you, miss,” said Minami a bit confused at how the woman had known her name.

“My name’s Marilyn, the assistant of President of Kamonohashi Agency . If you’re not busy, I want to have time talking with your kids here.”

“Marilyn? I think I’ve heard that name before,” wondering Kuumin. The woman called Marilyn turned her gaze toward Kuumin.

“Yes, you’ve heard it dear. I hope you still remembering me. But that will have another time to talk about. Now, since the agency still have another work to do, you guys can come with me? I just need the teammates and another one for the manager.”

“Ah, I’m the manager. Actually just for one member here but yeah, these guys are in my assistance,” said Kuumin suddenly despite the confusing of the older woman said. The woman only smile lightly and then after said that she’ll deliver the kids to their home after the meeting, while the rest are just roaming around the festival.

-------

The meeting was about the contract things as another reward for the winner of the competition. The Kamonohashi Agency will be assisting them for their debut as a new high school band. The kids were happy especially Saya and Haruka. This twin was dreamed for the debut of their own band and now they can realize the dream together with their friends.

The agency said that this new band will make their first appearance on one of the most popular music tv in Japan, Kouhaku Uta Gassen at the end of the year, which is about two months a head. Hearing that again made them cheer in joy, but of course by the short of time they all have to give their best for this first performance. They are not wants to disappoint the agency that have given them the opportunity for their band being known by public.

Knowing that they’ll be having a tight schedule two months a head Jurina remembered something. She tugged Kuumin’s shirt and said what’s bothering her, hearing that the guy somehow felt guilty. He’ll talk about that later.

“Uhm…are the two months a head they’ll just doing practice? I mean, Takahashi here, she’s having an important family business. If you don’t mind I want you to let her having free time,” said Kuumin.

“Humm…she’s the vocalist right? What do you think?” asked a man to Marilyn. The woman gave a thought then let a small smile toward the younger girl.

“It’s okay. We don’t want to pressure you guys about this. You all also have free times. Just be obedient with the schedule okay?”

“Ah, thank you so much!” said the kids in chorus.

-------
have nice day!  :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:50:08 AM by deguchi »

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Serial TV Drama - Ginger