JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way

Author Topic: Engagement - chap 27 (02/11/2016)  (Read 49179 times)

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
Re: Engagement-14-update-26/12/2014
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »
Finally..I was waiting for it. Great update! Good job Saya!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Engagement-14-update-26/12/2014
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2014, 11:22:32 PM »
Yeah... another update....

Ray and Minami... huh????

What's going to happen with them?

The others are so cute as usual...

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Engagement-15-update-18/01/2015
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2015, 06:36:33 AM »
teru_fi Thank you for read and comment here!
cisda83 Thank you for read and comment here! let's just see what's happen hehe

here's another update, sorry if it takes time, hope you guys still enjoying this story!

Chapter 15

Getting the short free time, Shinoda’s family along with Itano’s family creates a little party for their kids for their winning the competition and be able to perform at such most popular tv program. Their success really made them proud for the kids, especially Mariko that already known how her twin kids really wanted to become an idol with their own band and become recognized by the society. She’s really happy for the twin.

And now the two families were having their dinner with so much delicious foods on the table, they all are eating while chatting at each other.

“Again I’m really proud for the both of you, Saya, Haruka. Ah you too Yui-kun, thank you for joining their band group and help made things happened. Let us cheer for our kids’ success!” said Mariko proudly and with bright smile leading the cheers.

“Yeah…they all are really great. Thought I was a bit surprise that this boy can do such things like this. Never I think that you are really into this kind of thing huh?” said Tomochin to her son that sat by her right and her wife in the left. She gave him a small smile telling him that she’s proud of him. Seeing the genuine smile of his Ma, Yui can’t help but giggle that he can made them proud of him.

“Yeah, I’ll seriously do it along with my friends but, Ma, I still and will be ready if you want me at your company. I’ve promised, so let me do what I’m desire for for now,” replied Yui and by the gentle smile from them he already get what he want and promised to his self to not let them down on him.

Yui turned his sight toward a girl that sitting beside his Mom, smiling sweetly at the girl when their eyes meet each other. He giggling a bit sees the cute blush on the girl’s cheek. He snapped turned at his best friend that gave him goofy grin.

“Maa don’t flirting at dining table you two,” whispered Saya teasing the couple, Yui glared at him gladly that the parents didn’t notice them.

So on the dinner went well and after that the kids took their place in the gazebo at the backyard. Saya brought his guitar while Yui helped Haruka bringing their snack. Yuki didn’t join them though, she’s went to her bedroom to rest. Minami and Tomo~mi left alone at the dining table, the older woman wanted to learn new recipes. While Mariko and Tomochin chatting at the balcony in the second floor that they can see their kids chatting happily down there.

The younger woman of the two let out a gentle breath that caught a curious look from the taller woman beside her.

“What’s with the gentle sigh?”

“Nothing, it’s just…” she halts a while and let a warm smile on her beautiful face. “I’ve never see he’s so happy like that. Not that I’ve never seen him happy before but, this just, its like he can let out all of his feeling, like a freedom kid playing together with his friends.”

Mariko hearing that can’t help but let a small smile. She’s know that this friend of her having a quite strict and hard kind of chara and the boy have to bear with her strictness.

“And I’m really thank you to your twin for bringing the happiness to him.”

“Hmm, you are welcome Tomochin. And I’ve to thank to your son too, making my salt chara daughter to show more of her emotion. She’s become happier since she tells us that she met with such a kind guy.”

They were smiling at the thought about their kids. They look down, at the laughing kids, Saya was telling funny story while the guitar in his hands and the couple sat before him can’t hold their laughter at the stoic guy weird acts. The two older women didn’t let to notice the holding hands and brushed shoulder between their kids, just feeling happy for them.

A thought crossed in her head and the smile turned into grimace smile. “I wonder…how she’ll react about this if we’ll have our reunion and tell her ‘bout this...” said Tomochin getting the older woman’s attention at her.

Mariko thinking about the younger woman’s mean about but then grimace, “You know, I do not want to take my younger daughter’s happiness. Whatever she’ll react later, we’ll just have told her and make her understand. I know this all are my idea at first but, for my kids happiness. I feel like I’ve to take the responsibility for what I started back then.”

“Maa…I understand. Lest just talk about this with Yuko. Later. For now, I just want to enjoy my short free time with the family.”

“Yeah…you are right.”

--------

After the deal with the agency made before, Saya and his teammates also Kuumin as their manager started their plans with the agency. The agency explained to them all about the concept that this new comer band will have. The concept is amazing thought and they accepted it, thus this concept somehow really fitting with their image. After the concept things and all cleared, the kids already starting their training with the staff of the agency. The agency itself really satisfied with these kids, they all are fast learning and really went well with their plan. First time they all were still stiff, nervous, and anxious with things but by the time, these kids becoming familiar with it. Also the staffs are so kind to them thus that make them less nervous around them.

Today after out of their school, like the schedule, they have to come to the studio for practicing. Usually they’ll fetch by the agency’s bus and after their practice ended, the agency will drive them back to their home. But today’s a bit different as the member of the band came without their vocalist.

Saya was checking his guitar when the door of their practice room being opened a bit rough following by aloud voice. Their focus turned to the intruders that come out of two men, in quite mess suit.

“Hello guys~~!!!” greeted the short man of the two excitedly. His black hair with some blue strands and big goofy smile make him looks so handsome and friendly.

“Hello guys, sorry for the intruder by the way,” another man, the taller one black hair with some brown strands, greeting them with slight smile on his handsome face.

The kids was surprised even shocked and stunned by these two men sudden appearing. They didn’t believe thought that the still most popular boyband will appeared in front of them. They are forgetting thought that they all are now in the same agency with this popular boyband.

“Waaa Kuu-sama and Riku-sama from Persona!!!” exclaimed Haruu excited startled his friends that were in dazed mode. He was keep fanboying nosily until Yui whacked his head for silent.

“That’s hurt you know! Ugh..” said Haruu annoyed while rubbing his poor head.

“You’re so noisy, behave will you?”

“Ah, its okay Yui. I’m glad that there’s any of you can recognize us,” said Riku, the taller man giggling.

“Yeah, yeah…your high spirit really cool!” Kuu casually walked toward them and throw his hands around Yui and Haruu in friendly way.

“Kuu-sama! Of course I can recognize you guys! The super famous Persona!! Waaa I can’t think that now I can see you guys in person. I’m your fan and I reaaaallly like you guys!!” again Haruu expressing his happiness meeting with his favorite singers.

“Hahaha…we’re happy too can meet with such talents and energetic kouhai like you guys,” said Kuu giggling.

“Ah, its such an honor the both of you come here, Wakamatsu-san and Otawa-san,” said Saya to his senpai.

“Iya, iya..don’t be so formal like that Saya. You guys are our kouhai and not just our kouhai, you guys already become our younger brothers and sisters. So just treat us like your older brothers, you guys got it?” said Riku to them.

“Yeah..yeah, just call us Kuu-nii and Riku-nii, not –sama, you got it Haruu?” Kuu said and gave a wink at the younger guy, which only made the drummer over enjoy at his favorite senpai.

They are happy that the senpai were kind to them.

“Ah, I didn’t see your vocalist, where’s she?” asked Riku wondering.

“Humm, she was with her older brother before so she didn’t came along with us but she said she’ll be here soon thought,” said Kuumin.

“I see. Oh, yeah did you guys already know that for the upcoming performance you guys will duet with us?” said Riku got their attention.

“Eh?” curious Haruka, she looked at their so called manager. Kuumin just look aside.

“What are you meaning about, Riku-nii? Duet with you guys? I mean with Persona?” asked Saya with can’t believe expression. Really, is just too much for them. Being debut and also perform at such big program really made him delighted, what more now that their so called big bro will also perform with them. Persona will perform together with Majijo Band. He can’t think what’s their school’s mates will react at this big news.

“Kuumin, is that true? Why didn’t you tell us?!” asked Yui.

“Err…”

“Hehe…do not angry at him. It us that want to inform this news to you guys. I know its’ll somehow will give you guys some pressure that you guys will and have to giving all the best of you into the performance. But we believe that you guys can do it,” said Riku giving them some courage.

“So, can you guys give such a wonderful performance?” asked Kuu seeing at his kouhai.

They all are silent for a while.

“Of course we can! We all already came at this state now, no way we’ll show a leak performance, right guys?” said Saya to his teammates. His confident and optimistic aura showed up, encouraging his teammates.

“Of course not, we will show them our best performance that they’ll notice us and recognize us as the future popular idol,” said Yui such in serious.

“Yeah!”

“Un!” agreed Haruu and Haruka. They’ll become a new idol, the dream that they’ll tried to achieve since the band created.

Riku, Kuu, and Kuumin seeing them with nice confident and high spirit, they think these kids will get their dream come true.

“Ah yeah…where’s Kai-nii?” asked Yui.

“Oh, somethings have to do, don’t worry we can practice with him later,” replied Riku.

“So, let’s us start the practice?”

“OOSH!!”

--------

“No no no, it’s not like that. That’s sounds a bit strange, hmm like this.”

Saya was teaching Jurina how to sing their one of three songs that they’ll perform later at the event. Jurina was really surprised after her teammates telling her the added plan. She thought that Majijo Band will have to perform only for one song but it’s turn out that with the duet they’ll having with their senpai as its Persona, they’ll giving another chance to also joint with some of famous singer to sing along with them, thought it was just Jurina at first but the younger girl immediately rejected it, said that she dosen’t want to sing alone with people she dosen’t know. So for the sake of the plan to keep going they agreed to add Saya, to accompany Jurina.

And now these two vocalists were in Minami’s café, discussing the songs.

“Like that, you got it?”

“Hmm…”

“Nah, don’t force yourself. We’ll do this slowly until you can understand fully,” Saya patted Jurina’s head tried to reassuring the younger girl.

“Heei~ you two look so serious, discussing about the event?” asked Minami at the kids while placing a cake on the table. Saya wanted to take a bit but he got slapped on the hand by his mother.

“Not for you,” Minami glared at the guy and shoved the cake in front Jurina. The girl gave her famous cat-like smile at the woman. “You’re so cute~~” she pinched the girl’s cheek.

She sitting there, looking at Saya and Jurina continuing their discussing. Somehow, the more she looks at the younger one it gave her a familiar feeling.

“You two look so cute together.”

A sentence from the older woman leaving them stunned. Saya turned his sight at his mother confusing, while Jurina being silent.

Minami stroked Jurina’s head softly and mumbled slowly before getting up leaving the teens alone in confuse.

“How I hope you’re the Takahashi that I know.”

Jurina nudged at Saya’s T-shirt, getting the guy’s attention.

“Didn’t you tell your parents already that you’re dating Miyuki-chan?” asked Jurina with narrowed face, the guy only shooking his head dumbly at the question.

“Why didn’t you tell it yet?”

“Tell who what?” another question getting their attention. A bit shocked they averted their gaze at the arrived Miyuki. She sat in front of them and seeing them in curious.

“A-aa..ano..” Jurina stuttering being straddled.

“Tell your Nii-chan that she like him!” snapped Saya. He said that quickly and out off mind. He startled a moment later after he said that and whinged in pain felt that his shin being kicked.

Beside him, Jurina hearing the guy’s blurted out was lowering her head in silent. Miyuki was glaring at Saya that showing his apologized face. There’s awkward silent between them. Moment later Jurina stand up.

“Hm..I’ve to going back home now,” said Jurina with lower voice without looking at Miyuki and Saya.

Saya was startled, wanted to stop the younger girl but she’s already walked toward the door.

“Auch!” Saya rubbed his head that was being whacked by a book Miyuki’s holding.

“I’ve told you to not mention about her feeling!” scolded Miyuki. She’s now worried the younger girl will bothered by this thing.

“My tongue slipped! You surprised me and I didn’t think to have said that…ugh..I’m sorry..”

“Haah…can’t help then. Things will go awkward with her tomorrow. Just hope she doesn’t thinking about this matter,” said Miyuki let a sigh.

“Yeah..”

“It’s not that I didn’t support her. The one thing that I’m concerned about is her feelings are same with Nii-chan’s feeling toward her.”

“What do you mean?” nothing replied instead Miyuki asking for what was their talking before she came.

“Err…it’s about…”

-------

Jurina was walking alone in the corridor, she’s looks deep in thought. Turned left, the girl startled felt that her head bumped into something, or someone.

“Hey, you okay?” its Ren though, a bit shocked bumped with the younger girl. He looks at her in worry.

“Ah, Ren-senpai…ano..I’m okay,” replied Jurina with low voice without looking at the older guy.

Ren sense that this girl was not in her usual, ‘Something must have been bothering her.’

“Ah!” Ren was searching something in his pocket and brought the thing out. “I roaming around shop-center and found this one. Here, hoe you like it,” he showed a bracelet and took Jurina’s right hand that make the girl flinched, he placed the bracelet on her palm.

“Hope this will ease whatever bothering yo,” said Ren softly and smiles at the younger girl that still in stunned.

“I’ve to go, see you later!” and with final stroke at the head he left Jurina there.

After Ren left had her alone there, Jurina again back to her deep thought. She was thinking about what have Saya said before and how’s she feels right now, her feeling about the older guy that she’s been adored.

She looking at the cute bracelet in her hand, and then let a single soft sigh.

“Gomenne, senpai…”

-------

“Yoosh! Let’s practice for the dance!”

“Eh, mata?! I’ve be able do dance properly, why practice for it again. No, I’m tired,” rejected Mayu spaced the bench they’ve been occupied since their practice for the line. The hooded guy casually lying down his body there. Yuki that now standing placed her both hand on the hip, looking skeptical at the guy.

“No no no. Not yet, although you’ve able to do it, there’s still some miss in your move, not that you’re still stiff in some parts. Come on, Mayu-kun, get up get up!” Yuki tried to pulling the sleeping guy’s hand which made Mayu startled that he’s nearly fall to the ground.

“Don’t pull my hand!” he pulled back his hand make the girl a bit stumble back. She’s pouting at the guy coldness.

“Don’t pout! You look ugly-ouch! Hey! Don’t mess with my bangs!!” Mayu hardly shoving the taller girl’s hand from his adore bangs. Quickly he tidy his messy bangs while glared at the laughing girl. ‘Why this girl…uhh…’ grumbled Mayu.

He want to angry at her that always make fun of him but just can’t, it was like the longer he’s been with this tall beautiful girl, he just felt more comfortable. Likes he really can be his true self if he around Yuki.

“Haha…you’ve to look at your face, Mayu-kun! That’s funny and cute~” she poked his cheeks and again being shoved again by Mayu. “I wonder, why are you really took more concern with your bangs, huh.”

Mayu just ignore it and then stood up.

“Hyaahh, come on,” in the end he just obeying the girl’s wants.

They took place, there’s cleaner than before and Mayu really satisfied with himself. After calming herself down she set up the music using her phone, Yuki stand up in front of Mayu, stretched out her left hand on the short guy’s shoulder and the other in Mayu’s left’s hand, she felt the guy’s other hand on her hip. She jerked when Mayu suddenly brought her closer.

“Kyaa!”

“You’ve to look at your face, that’s funny and cute~~” teased Mayu. He laughing felt that the taller girl irritatedly punched his shoulder.

They dancing together, enjoying every moves and steps they make. Yuki didn’t deny though, this short guy have skilled the dance. Felt that the feelings she felt at the first time she met the guy’s eyes for the first time filled her heart. It felt delighted.

“Did you know that we’ll having vacation this week?”

“Vacation? We?”

“Yup! Me, Ren-kun, Kuumin, Saya, Paru, Yui-kun, Miyuki-chan, Kanon-chan and Haruu,” said Yuki listed whose will come at the said vacation.

“You didn’t list me, so I won’t come.”

“Eh, yeah…whatever, you’ll join with us though.”

“Why I’ve to join too? I don’t want to go.”

“I said so. So, yes you’ll come along.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.” “No.”

“Yes.”

“Yes!”

“Huh?!”

“Oh, come on it’ll be fun. I bet you’ve never have vacation before, beside with your family,” Yuki was griming in win at the confuse Mayu.

He shocked his head, grinning. This girl really can make confusing him and make him do what she wants. A thought then pop out in his mind.

“Still no and what are gonna do then?” asked Mayu with challenging voice.

Yuki was annoying at the stubborn guy but a thought also pop out in her mind. “Then I’ll posting all of yours drawing at the bulletin board, how’s that sound?” she know that this guy was treasuring his draws that he don’t want others to bother it. She’s smirking at him. Ah they both still dance though. Mayu was spinning her around before hold back in his arms. He can see the sparkle in the tall girl’s beautiful eyes, enjoying her plan and their dance.

But he’s not that easy to tricking though.

“Heee…you can’t do that!”

“Oh yes, I can~”

“Ugh, okay. You win. I’ll be glad though if you posting them, I don’t mind. They all will see one of a nice draw of mine. A very very nice one~” said Mayu with mysterious grin. Suddenly Yuki was feeling bad about it. She narrowed her eyes at the short guy.

“Hm? What is it?” asked Yuki wondering. Without replied it immediately, he drawing their body closer and then whisper in her ear.

“A draw of you when you changing in the locker room.”

“A draws of me what?!!”

“ITTAIII!!!” Mayu fallen onto the ground, rolling while holding his ankle that was being kicked quite “hard”.

Above him, Yuki was in red embarrassed of what the guy has told her. Anger could be seen in her flushing face.

“Are you peeked me at the locker room? You…Pervert!!” with final blow at his other ankle, Yuki neglecting the poor groaning guy on the floor and walked toward the bench to collecting all her things. “How..is he..that..was..ugh…” mumbling Yuki irritatedly.

‘Argh..it’s hurt..I was just joking! Shit!’ still in pain Mayu can see Yuki already in the door, the girl was stopping though looking back at him in smile? Ah no that’s evil smirk.

“You’ll join, because your dearly younger sister also joining with us,” she said that and smashed the door shut leaving Mayu still lying in the ground.

“Gah! It’ll be annoying.”

-------

The Takahashi sibling were walking in the way home, Jurina was talking about her activity today. Today was no practice schedule though so they all just gathering in their clubroom. Suddenly Jurina stopped her steps turned to face her older brother. Mayu was also stopped looking at the girl’s confusing but then after seeing her showing her cute pleading eyes at him he turned his face aside.

“No.”

“Eeehhh….”

“No, Jurina. If you want to join them in that said vacation, the answer’s no,” said Mayu firmly. Jurina began all pouty and whiny. She took his left hand and swaying it like a little kid.

“Pleaaseee~~ I want to go~~ why I can’t go? Onii-chaaan~~” she use her most power cute puppy-pleading face.

“No Jurina. You do know that we also have family’s appointment at that time right?”

“That’s the day after the day, we still can go at the morning, right? Onegai~ Onii-chaan~~”

Mayu tried his best to avoid glancing at the girl. But who’s him to reject such plead of this oh so cute little sister of him. Letting out a very heavy sigh he gave up.

“Okay, stop swaying my hand. I’ll try to talk with Papa, just hope she’ll let us go vacation with them. I’ll try okay. Ugh!” hearing that Jurina instantly throwing herself at her older brother, giving the short guy a bear hug. Mayu have to step back so their body didn’t fall to the ground.

“Arigachuuu~~~”

“Ugh…ha..ha..anything for you.”
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥
    • Yokoparu
Re: Engagement-15-update-18/01/2015
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2015, 10:12:19 AM »
Lovely family :)

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2015, 03:30:01 PM »
  :hiakhiakhiak: :hiakhiakhiak: LOL MaYuki moment  :ptam-glow: :hee:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2015, 04:42:07 PM »
MORE Oshima family!!!!!!!# :hip smile:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2015, 11:59:20 PM »
Yeah... an update...

Ah.. lots of takahashi stuff here...

What about other family?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-16-update-04/02/2015
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2015, 05:51:03 AM »
Kakeru15 Thanks for coming and drop your comment here!  :)
crosteks I'm glad you LOL-ed at the them hehe  :)
arawche07 here some, hope you like it....will add more for other family as well Thanks for coming and the comment!!  :)
cisda83 Thank you for read and comment here! will add more for them, hope still keep around  :)

Chapter 16 part1

Yuko was spacing in the kitchen when Haruna come, the taller woman was wondering why her wife standing there while holding a knife. Slowly she approaching the younger woman, placed her hand on the other hand that’s holding the knife, took it and placed the knife away from them. those gesture startled the shorter woman from her spacing out and looked at the taller woman behind her with surprised face.

“You startled me there, Nyan-nyan..” said Yuko.

“Don’t spacing out when you making food, you can hurt yourself, you know,” replied Haruna with worry in her voice. “Something must have been bothering you, what is it? You just can tell me, Yuu-chan.”

“Hum…yeah, my mind was being bothered lately.”

“About work?” a shook of head and a light sigh make her curious as for what make her dearly wife looks so stress.

“It’s about the kids. Lately, Mariko and Tomochin called me for talking. We’re discussing about the deal that we’ve made years ago about our kids,” said Yuko started.

“Then what’s make you looks worried?”

“The problem is Mariko’s daughter now dating Tomochin’s son, Haruka-chan and Yui-kun. At first they didn’t allow them but then they said that by just seeing how happy those kids with each other, they just don’t have a heart to break them. Their kids happiness was all for them.” Yuko let out another sigh before continued, “By that, now we’re worried about our reunion with Takamina later. Yourself known how short temper she’s and what she can do if the things we’ve been planned before went not well like we’ve been hoping for.”

Haruna was not surprised at all, she’s already predicted this will happened despite how they’ve been planned all the things. But she’s more worried for what she’s about to said to her wife.

“Not just Yui-kun and Haruka-chan…I’m sorry but, our daughter, Miyuki-chan also dating Saya-kun now,” Yuko was startled for the second time, seeing her taller woman shocked.

“E-eh? How?  Why no one telling me? Miyuki-chan?”

“Un..I only just knew this from Miichan too. I don’t know why she’s hiding it and not telling me either but when I asked about this to her she’s was like hesitated and did not want to talk about it, said that not to tell you. Are you somehow telling her to not dating until she’s graduate from high school too?” said Haruna giving the younger woman a suspicious look. While Yuko just averted her sight to other way making the older woman more suspicious.

“Err…you know, that was part of the plan too, right? Okay, this just getting me depressed, why that Bakamidget didn’t show up until now? Huh!” exasperating Yuko about her best-friend. The time for their plan getting nearing though, yet the only one left from their group was Takamina and Acchan.

“Hmm…they both just disappear like that, didn’t give us any news. I’m worried about them.”

The women just fell in silent, their mind traveled to their young’s times when they were still together with their friends until things up and made them have to part. The first one to go was Oshima’s family but they’re going back after a year, and then Takahashi’s family.They are just go like that, without news made them shocked and worry that what if something bad happened to them. Then Itano’s family that after the younger couple of the group getting married, some weeks later they’ve to go to France, about stuff with Itano’s big family. Mariko was quite stressed that time about their parting friends but she and Yuko believing in their promised.

And now that, Tomochin has come back, Takamina and her family yet don’t know where about.

The women’s time recalling the old times were ruined when a cheerful voice come to the kitchen.

“Ohayou Kaa-chan, Mom!” greeted Kanon smiling but then dropping the smile immediately when the younger one see her one of her parent’s sad and depressing expression, this make her worry.

“Kaa-chan, are you okay? You look depressing though,” said Kanon in worry. Yuko and Haruna startled a bit at their younger daughter presence. Their turned their attention to the younger girl.

“Kanon-chan, come here…no dear, Kaa-chan just tired. Maybe because of just too much work to do,” said Yuko toward the girl in her embrace. Still yet by saying that Kanon looked at her Kaa-chan more worried.

“Mou, don’t working yourself too much. I don’t want you to be sick later,” complaining Kanon pouted.

“Hehe, do not worry. I know my limit kid. Sorry if I made you worry.”

“Hmm...”

“Hey, are you gonna go now? Already prepared what you’ve to bring?” Haruna really glad and happy seeing their younger girl back to the cheerful kid she’s and being clingy again, can’t help but to asked the younger girl about their trip.

“Ah yeah, things already prepared Mom and Nii-chan said that we will go after breakfast though. He was preparing the car now,” answered Kanon.

“Is that so…then helping us preparing the foods then so you guys can go on time?”

“Un!”

After placed and arranged their package Ren closing the baggage and then went to the driver seat. The car they’ll use for the trip was Kuumin’s though. They’ve doing this before last year, but they credited public mini bus. Now that Kuumin managed to talk to his parents to lend him one of their car they’ll using it with Ren being the driver.

“Be careful on the way okay. Do not drive too fast, keep the safety and take care of your sisters,” said Yuko to Ren that was settle his seat belt.

“Okay Kaa-chan, I’ll take care of them. Don’t worry and I’ll be careful in driving.”

“Good.”

“Girls, take care there and have fun!”

“Okay Mom!” replied the girls in union. They are looking at their parents through the window.

“Have fun kids and be careful!!” called Haruna while waving her hands.

“Hmm…we’ve nothing work to do today right?” asked Yuko after they see the car leaving.

“Hn? I think there’s any. What do you want to do today?”

“Jaa…”

“Kyaa!!!”

“I want to play with my Nyannyan~~” cheering Yuko while pushed her wife entering their house.

After the kids bid goodbye toward their parents, Ren then drives the car to fetch one by one of their friends. The first one was Shinoda’s kids, Miyuki has e-mailed the guy that they’re on the way toward his home and when they arrived there, Yuki, Saya, and Paru already waiting in front of their gate. They greeted aunt Minami, and then Yuki and her twin sibling get in on the car. Yuki took the front seat beside Ren, while Paru took the seat beside Miyuki and Kanon and Saya on the last row.

They’re all headed to Yui’s place, there’s also Haruu waiting for them. Soon after the two guys get in the car, Ren drives the car toward Jurina’s home. They arrived right after Jurina, Mayu, and Kuumin get out from a limo. The kids also get out from the car and approached them.

“So you guys already take your parents to the airport?” asked Ren. Kuumin had said before that the Takahashi family will going to America for family’s matter. But because their kids, especially Jurina really wanted to go on vacation with her friends, with a heavy feeling and do not want to getting down her excited girl Takamina let her kids to go and thus she, Atsuko, and Maeda-san have to go first. Mayu, Jurina, along with Kuumin will go the next morning.

“Ah, Senpai...and the others too,” said Jurina seeing her friends get out of the car that they’ll use for the trip.

“Just in time Ren! And yeah, we’ve just escort them to the airport and then come back home to take our luggage,” replied Kuumin. He said to them wait a while when the three siblings get their things and Yui with Saya and Haruu helped them storing them inside the baggage.

Mayu took the front seat, said that he can’t stand sitting in the limit place and needed air when he’s in the car. Kuumin just nodded at that while Jurina shrugged said that her older brother can’t really get on the long trip with car. So the other just understands it. Thus, ren began to drive on they long trip.

On the way the kids were having fun, at the back Saya, Yui, and Haruu make a little concert of them, sometimes Kuumin will crack jokes and they’ll also get Yuki to sing as well only the resulted the boys got sleepy because Yuki’s way to sing was just like a mother lulling her baby to sleep. Thus got Yuki an irritated and embarrassed got teasing by them.

“Ah, Nii-chan!” called Kanon suddenly. Ren just gave a Hum for he has to still focus on the road.

“Um..I want to pee, can we stop for a while?” asked the younger a bit embarrassed. Fortunately that she’s just sitting right behind her nii-chan so no one will hear her, beside the other also looks like losing their energy and just sit quietly on their seat.

“Hum sure. We’ve go quite long too. Wait, I’ll search a place for us to drop by..ah looks like we’ve to stop at petrol station,” just in time. Ren then drive the car toward the station. This made question from the other and he just replied that we’ve been driving for long and need to fresh up a little. This idea makes them relieved and thanked the older guy for them to need the fresh air. After parked the car and turned down the engine, the kids get out and breathed satisfy. Meanwhile Kanon dragged her older sister with her toward the toilet.

“Guys, I’ve to full up the gasoline back, its look like Kuumin didn’t check the fuel before. You can rest here or buy somethings to eat. I won’t be long.”

Told that, Ren drive the car and the others just rest there. Jurina followed Miyuki and Kanon to the toilet and Mayu also tailed his sister said that he need to go to the restroom too. Haruu and Saya went to the mini-market there to buy snacks. Yuki with Haruka sat there to tire to walk around while Kuumin went nowhere.

An half hour later they’re gathering back and got in the car, thus the trip continues.

“Uwaaaa kireiiiii~~” reaction Jurina, Kanon, and Yui, Mayu were sleeping though, it was their first time to go there while the other just smiling at the scenery before them. Feeling nostalgia and missed this place beautiful scenery.

The car now was in the way alongside with sea at the right and highs-lands at the left. The sea can be seen cleary through the window and its looks beautiful and when they turn down it the fresh air of the sea mixing with the air of green makes them refreshing.

“Aaa I want to play in the seashore~!!” excited Jurina, the bright smile on her face. ‘’

“Haha…we will play there later Jurina-chan. Just wait a little more we’re almost get there,” said Ren feels happy seeing Jurina happy like that.

“Yeah yeah..hold a little Jurina-chan. When we got to the Inn you can dive to the seashore,” nodded Yuki patted the girl’s head. She’s just too cute with her kid’s expression having their first trip with friends. But as she look at the front seat through the rear view mirror, she can’t help but to let a small smile seeing the guy that face almost covered by the hood. He’s look so in peace there while the others making noisy.

Just like Ren had said before, not long they are all finally arrived at the said Inn that will be their place for to stay. The building was quite big though, around there are garden also a little waterfall. In front of the Inn there’s a girl standing there, welcoming them with such cute smile. Ren parked the car and once the engine dead the the kids jump out from the car and walked toward the girl.

“Irasshaimase~ welcome to Kizaki’s Inn!” greeted the girl.

“Uwaa Yuria-chan! Eh, so the place that we’ll stay in is yours?” said Jurina surprised.

“Yeah…you’re surprised, so Kuumin didn’t tell you huh?” replied the girl called Yuria or Kizaki Yuria. She’s their friend at school although in different class. She was introduced by Kuumin to them as his girlfriend, the girl was kind though and Jurina like her some trick in magic.

“Forgot hehe…” Kuumin give sheepish smile toward his girlfriend, the girl only let out a sigh at the baka guy.

“Ah, you guys must have tired. Come in, I’ll guide you guys to your room.

“Just in time Yuria-chan~ I want to lay a bit. My back felt so hurt to long sitting in the car,” said Haruu exercise his body.

“Okay guys. We’ll rest for a while and then we will have lunch at the seashore, how that sounds?” said Ren that having an exclaimed replied from them. So on, Yuria escort them to their room. Yuki, Paru, and Yuria will be in one room while Miyuki, Kanon, and Jurina will be in one room beside them. at other side Kuumin split the guys also in two room. Ren, Mayu, and him in one room and the other one will be Saya, Yui, and Haruu.

Yuria was about to take a walk to the seashore when she noticed Ren and Kuumin preparing their said lunch at the seashore. Seeing the two guys, she walked toward them.

“Hey, you guys not tired? Already preparing these by the two of you,” asked Yuria wondering. She looked at Kuumin in worry. The guy a bit startled by the sudden presence of the girl and just gave her a small smile, reassuring the girl that he’s okay.

“No, its okay. We’ve to prepare this before the kids come, so we can eat together and playing here.”

“Yeah..don’t worry Yuria-chan…ah Mayu-kun can you also bring the tend? At the back of baggage,” said Ren to the short guy that approach them holding two bags of foods.

Mayu only nodded and placed the bags then walked back toward the car. Yuria looked at the hooded guy feeling wondered. She’s still confusing though about the guy’s behavior. He always looks so cool, quiet, and even without expression. She’s has asked this to Jurina but the girl only shrugged and said that that had become his attitude.

“If you wondering why he helped us, just so you know that in the whole trip to here he was all sleeping although we’ve made such a noised. So he got more energy then to help us,” said Kuumin.

“Hee…”

“Baka, he was asleep while using headphone at such high volume of course he dosen’t disturbed,” said Ren.

Yuria was asked to call the others for lunch. She was walked to the girls section when Yuki suddenly appear in front of her.

“Ah- Yuki-senpai! You’re already up.”

“Yuria-chan, yeah…I’ve such comfortable rest here. I’ll never forget how refreshing this place could be. Such a nice Inn indeed. And…please don’t call me senpai, we ’rent in school now, ne..” smiled Yuki to the younger. Yuria only nodded her head in shy, and then she said that the lunch at the seashore already prepared. Thus Yuki offer to call for the guys while Yuria continues to call the other girls.

“Uwaa coooolll….the best lunch ever!!” yelled Haruu while running over their tend, there’re Ren, Kuumin, and Mayu resting there with the foods already served.

“Waa..Nii-chan, you guys had prepared all of these? Thought you’re tired?” asked Miyuki worried but also happy that she’s dose need to prepare the lunch. Today’s weather was too bright though.

“Yeah..not much though, some of Yuria’s employees had gave us a hands so things just fine then.”

“Hee…never though that you’ll doing so much movements, hey hey~” teasing Jurina sitting beside her older brother and nudged at the guy’s side.

“Haa..haa…its just because I’ve been asleep during the trip, so they asked my help.”

“Oh yeaah~~”

“Ugh, stop it. Go ahead take your lunch, you must be hungry.”

“Haha hai~~ you want me to pick some for you too?”

“I’m okay, I’ll get myself later.”

“Okay!”

Everyone had their lunch together in cheerful, some jokes and teasing there and there, so on they are dive in the beach. Saya, Yui, and Haruu were having swimming competition. Yuki, Jurina, Miyuki, and Haruka playing volley while Yuria and Kanon make a sand Castile.

“Why not playing in the water?” asked Ren when he takes a sit beside Mayu that was reading a manga and headphone on. He moves a bit realizing the taller guy took place beside him.

“You want one?” he offered a can of cold water. Mayu took it, just in time he felt a bit thirsty.

“Thanks, and nope. I don’t want to waste my energy, best to have my free time reading this,” replied Mayu. Until now Ren always took chance to having some talk with this guy. Trying to get his attention and maybe he can have his permission. And by the comfy feeling he get with this cyborg guy, he think he can get it.

“And you?”

“Having my rest here, driving such a long way was loosing so much my energy, haahh…”

“Hm.”

There’s silent, not so comfortable though. Mayu had back to read his manga and Ren running his eyes to the guys had fun in the water, Kanon too looks so happy playing with Yuria and the girls over there…he let out a smiles and little laugh at the certain girl there. Her moves to catch the falling ball was amusement, she’s looks sooooo cute laughing and pouting when she can’t get the ball. And let out a worry yell when the puppy-look like girl nearly bumped with Miyuki.

-----

At other place, inside a plane, Takamina was reading her book while she’s sensing a little movement beside her. Placed the book away, she look at her wife that was sleeping. She’s seems to having a bad dream.

“Atsuko? Hey, wake up…Atsuko..” called Takamina softly in worry. She shake her a bit and not long she got the younger woman jolted a bit and wake up from her bad dream. A slight rush of breathing and sweat was slowly running on her face. And her eyes were narrowing can’t focus yet.

“Atsuko…honey, you okay? You’ve bad dream?” asked Takamina again in concern while wiping the sweat and nearly falling tears. This made her really worried.

Finally after some-minutes, she’s calm down and faced her wife.

“Minami…”

“You okay? What are you dreamed about? Can you tell me..”

“I..I was..I was dreamed about our kids…they..she, ugh..”

“Maa maa..its okay, its okay. They’ll in vacation and have fun now, right. They’ll be fine, we’ll see them tomorrow okay, don’t worry..” though she said that, seeing her wife having such dream she can’t deny the heavy and weird feeling about her kids.

“Shh…we’ll call them once we got on the airport, okay? Don’t worry..” Takamina brought her wife in embrace and stroking her back to calming her.

-----

Back to the kids. After playing so much fun, they’ll are going back to the Inn. Helped by the Inn’s employees they’re gathered their belongings and tidy up the place before got back to for rest.

Ren had said their next plan was having fun at the festival that a nearby village will be hold tonight. So for the up coming event, Ren told them to get rest and prepare for the festival.

“Ah Jurina-chan, wait!” called Ren.

Jurina that was about to enter her room turned back at the call and frowned seeing the older guy, he seems to carry a carton bag.

“Yes?”

“Err…for the event later tonight. Can you wear this? I want to see in these clothes, if…if you want..” stuttered Ren while handing the said bag to Jurina.

The girl was hesitate to take the bag but can’t help the heat warming by the older guy’s attention toward her. He’s such a nice guy, really. And she was glad that the guy was having feeling for her, but…

Shyly Jurina took the bag and lowered her head, tried to hide the shading face of her.

“Uhm…arigatou, Ren-senpai..umm I’ll wear them later,” said the younger girl slowly.

“Nice! I hope you like it..then..see you later!” Ren turned back, smiling happily walked back toward his room. The sight of his crush wearing the bracelet he gave him before really make him happy and tonight he wanted to see how the girl’s look with the clothes he had gave to her.

“Hey~ hey~ you looks so happy my friend, something nice happened?” Kuumin suddenly appear make the taller guy jolted a bit.

“You shocked me! Huh? Nothing happened. By the way where are you going?” asked ren back seeing his friend in yukata and towel on his neck.

“Nothing? Ah I’ll know it later..yo, the guys planned to having baths at onsen. Wanna join?”

“Mayu-kun?”

“Yep!”

“Sure, I want to relax my stiff body.”

“Come on!”

see ya in the next part!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2015, 06:58:58 AM »
So great to see another chapter

Ah... The kids have fun day...

Girls and boys...

Well Atsuko is worried?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline teru_fi

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2015, 03:06:20 PM »
Yay an update! I hope that you could update..faster if it wasn't too much..
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:20:25 AM by teru_fi »

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Re: Engagement-16 part2-update-16/02/2015
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2015, 06:12:06 AM »
cisda83 Thanks for coming and drop your comment here! have fun for today  :)
teru_fi Thanks for coming and drop your comment here!  I try my best to make it fast...hope to see you still around

here's the next part, sorry for the grammar and..enjoy!

Chapter 16 part2

“You’re wearing this wrong way, baka!” Saya was frowned seeing Yui wearing his obi the wrong way.

“Hee..I thought it’s right, It’s long time I didn’t wear Japaneses clothes..” said Yui scratching his back head and sheepish smile on his face. Saya sighed then offered for help which the guy thanking his best friend.

“Guys! The girls are coming,” announce Haruu. The guys are waiting outside the Inn. Each was wearing Japaneses clothes except Ren and Mayu. Reasons are nothing, just not in the mood to wear those clothes. Ren wearing long pants, white shirt, and black jacket, while Mayu short pants, T-shirt, and his favorite navy blue hoodie jacket and glasses on. The others just shrugged it off.

“Holaa we’re ready~~” Miyuki and Yuria come out first, wearing blue Kimono for Miyuki and orange one for Yuria. These girls are looks so cute and beautiful.

“Kireeiiii~~~” Saya and Kuumin got stunned seeing their lover in such beautiful appearance. The other guys also appreciate their nice outfit.

“So cute Miyuki-chan,” said Ren patted his sister’s head.

“Hehe arigatou~”

“Hai~hai~ we’re coming too~” this time was Kanon with her cute pink Kimono and Haruka in purple kimono. They both looks so shy that’s make them more cutie, even Yui got slapped from Saya for staring to long at his twin.

“Jaa then, it left with those two. I wonder how they’ll look like?” said Kuumin wonder. Slightly nudged Ren and Mayu just only get a glare from the two guys.

Not long there are step out two beautiful girls from the Inn.

Ren was stunned in his stand. The girl that wearing the yellow with pink flower pattern really make her looks so beautiful and the accessories on the head only make her look more cute. He’s happy, really that the younger girl wearing the clothes that he was given before. Also the bracelet.

Beside him, Mayu also looks stunned at the taller girl beside his younger sister. It’s like she’s looks different from the usual he seeing this girl. Like there’s something that tricked inside, the feels like the first time he met the taller girl. With the blue one and sakura’s pattern adornment the girl’s Kimono, also the shy and beautiful smile on her cute face.

The two guys were pulled out from their thoughts when the two girls standing in front of them.

Jurina felt embarrassed wearing the clothes moreover these outfit were given from the taller guy beside her bog brother. She’s lucky that he wasn't asked her from where she got this but tough that she’s really like this one and hoping she not looks funny wearing this.

“You’re so cute Jurina-chan,” the first comment, Jurina looked up and found the gentle and warm smile of her crush one, only made her cheek grew redder and bowing her head again. A cough getting her attention and looked up again her face only this time she seeing another kind of smile of her older brother, quickly she walked toward him and holding his right arm, tried to hide herself behind the short guy.

Her action was watching by the others, and they’re all can’t think of how this young girl can be cuter than this.

“Alllllright guys!! I think we’ve to go now, do not want to waste the time having fun at the festival,” announced Kuumin getting the others attention.

After checked other things then these kids started to walk together toward the said festival. It’s not that far from the Inn though, also they can see the beautiful scenery and feeling the fresh air of the night.

They’re all getting excited arriving at the festival. There are many peoples here wondering around and the stand-stand that offering many delicious foods, games, and other funny things. At first they’re together went toward the small temple that was decorated nicely. After praying then these kids wondering around looking at the goods selling and peoples playing games.

“Na minna! Why can’t we take a challenge there?” Haruu pointed at the stall not far from them.

“Goldfish scooping?”

“Yeah! Why not? Let see which ever of us can scoop more the fish,” agreed Ren.

Mayu do not want to play but by just a pleading eyes and said that she doesn’t want her older brother to be a coward, Mayu defeated and just agreed whatever this younger girl of him said.

Thus the guys were having the match to catching more fish. The girls were cheering them, they’re having fun here. By the time, there are only two guys that were able to catches the fish more than the other.

“Hyaaahh it was really difficult..and the paper scooper ‘Poi’ were easily to break,” complained Saya seeing at his own bowl that only having three goldfish there.

“Ya ya ya…these paper are weak, I was just got one, duh!” said Haruu too looking sadly at his own bowl.

“Maah you guys just to mess while scooping the fish don’t blame the paper scooper,” added Yui grinning.

“Cih! You got five,” pouted Kuumin, in his bowl only four.

“I’ve trick to scooping them hehe..”

“Jaa…since these two that got more than you guys. So let’s have second match?” said Yuki.

“You want to try?”

“Bring it on,” Mayu and Ren releasing back the fish to the pool. They got eight for each one though.

“Okay, Therese rule, you two can only using one paper scooper and have to scoop the fish in one minute. Whoever got the more fish, it’s the winner,” Milky said the rule.

“Okay! That’s easy,” Ren smirking, plans that he’ll show how good he’s at this scooping fish game.

Mayu just silent and get ready for the second match. Jurina looking at the older guy, a bit worry.

“Nii-chan…”

“Hm?”

“…Ganbatte ne.”

“Hn,” Mayu patted the girl’s head softly and gave her a slight smile, said that he’ll not lose in this game.

“Ready…start!”

Ren make his first move while Mayu got silent.

“Err Mayu-senpai are not moving yet?” said Kanon confusing.

“Maybe he’s planning something, let just see,” Haruka replied.

And the one minute’s over.

“YAK! Stop scooping!” announce Saya. “Such an intense match huh, let see who is getting more.”

Mayu and Ren handed their bowl and Yuki and Kuumin being the jury count it.

“Ren got three here.”

“Yes!!” Ren was smiling and bumping each others fist with Kuumin. But

“Hee Mayu-kun got five here. So the winner is Mayu-kun!” said Yuki showing five of goldfish swimming in the bowl.

“Hwaaa cool! Mayu-senpai you’re so good at this game!” cheered Haruu.

“Yeah! You’re skilled scooping those fish,” added Yui.

“Hn, it’s nothing. Just so you had said earlier, I also have trick to scoop the fish,” said Mayu casually. Thus he’s got more prise from them and Jurina happily hugging her big brother.

“Maah, you’ve to work harder. Not bad, not bad…” Kuumin patted Ren’s shoulder, while the taller guy just stood there with defeated look. Looking at him, Yuki felt pity but can’t help let out a happy smile at the hooded guy for his victory.

After then, they’re continues the wondering, buying sweets and goods. By the time they’re parted and went by pair.

YuiParu pair was walking together in holding hands. Yui was happy can have free time and having fun with his girlfriend. By the school’s assignment and the practice, they’re rarely get have time together. So since they’re was giving times to refreshing Kuumin throwing an idea to have vacation here. It’s his first time going her while the others it’s their second times.

“Ne Yui, let see that stall. They’re selling foods, I want to try..” Paru tugged Yui’s shirt, pulled the guy from his thought. Yui turned his head looking at the said stall and looking back at the girl.

“Sure, why not. Let me treat you there,” he gave his most gentle and handsome smile make the girl shade in pink and pulled him toward the stall to avoid him seeing her blushing face. Yui’s really happy, having time only with this girl that he love so much.

“Mou! Can’t scoop it better? We’ve wasting ten minutes here, and you just got two?” complained Miyuki at the guy that was trying his best to scoop the swimming goldfish.

“Patient, Miruki. I’ve tried my best here. Oh no you fool don’t go-GAH!! The paper got broke again,” stressing Saya looking at the broken paper. He then turned his head looked at the pouting girl with guilty face.

“See? You’re just wasting our time here. Neh, I’m hunggy,” Miyuki shoved the bowl toward Saya and then walking leaving the guy in panic.

“E-eehh…Miyuki wait!! Sir, sorry and thank you!! Milky!!” Saya quickly running after his girl.

“Heeh…” Kuumin let out a heavy sigh.

“Why the heavy sigh? Can you enjoy the festival?” asked Haruu while munching his takoyaki. He stared at the gloomy older guy beside him.

“Ne, can you take Kanon-chan somewhere? I want to having my time with my girlfriend~~” whined Kuumin shaking Haruu’s hand.

“E-eh oi! Let my hand go! My takoyaki was about to fall!” after getting the older guy’ let go of him, Haruu quickly finishing his food.

“Umh…Nope! I don’t want to receive Ren-nii’s rage, you’re had an order to take care of her, so do it. Beside, Kanon-chan had good times with Yuria-chan there hehe…”

“Hieee…”

“I see you’re having fun here,” said Yuki started the conversation. She’s with Mayu wondering around.

At first the short hooded guy did not want to leave his sister but seeing the younger girl also wants to have fun without him to looking for her all the time. It’s not that she don’t like going around with her big brother, and she’s not that dumb for not realize her older brother’s closeness with Yuki. Also she’s with Ren...maybe, he can gave that taller guy a chance to be closer with his younger sister.

“Yeah…the festival’s nice, actually we’re rarely going for this thing only when my father has time so we can go to vacation here.”

“Hmm…I see. If I may to ask, since when did live in America? Your looks really are the Japanese people and your Japanese language are just them same as us. You’re not born in America, right?” asked Yuki wondering, looking curiously at the short guy beside her.

“I’m not. Actually all my real family is Japanese except the peoples that become our family. It’s just that they’re all living in America. I and Jurina were born here, my mother said that we’ve to move to America and live there with big family there. We’ve been there for about 14 years and my father then decided for us to going back here,” explained Mayu. “As for the language, we’re keeping our native language and using other language only just when we’ve to speak with other except Japanese.”

“Hee that sounds cool. Your families really hold on onto Japanese culture although you’re living in other country. I’m impressed, really,” Yuki’s amazed at his family.

“We’re just doing the tradition of the family,” said Mayu simply shrugged his shoulder.

“Ha..right, still that was astonishing, keeping the tradition in this kind of era,” added Yuki.

“Hn.”

Nothing was talked again, there’s comfortable silent when they both walking together.

“Ah! That’s stall selling yammy foods, want to try?” Yuki pointed at one of the stall there.

“Sure.”

Just when they about to walk there, suddenly someone bumped on Yuki make the taller girl lost her balance and almost tripped to the ground if not for a strong hold around her body.

“Kyaa!!”

“Ugh, are you okay?” asked Mayu worried, lucky he quickly acted and circle his right arm around the taller girl’s body, prevent her from falling. Yuki hold on Mayu’s shoulder, gripped on his jacket to steady her stand back.

“A-yah…I’m okay, ugh..than-“ she’s got speechless suddenly. Their faces are so close, just an inch apart. She can see clearly his black orb also staring at her, somehow make her face heated bit by bit.

As for Mayu being so close with the taller girl made him stunned, the feel is somehow different with their usual close when they practicing dance. There’s something tugged at the back of his mind, something in her eyes that send the strange feeling that he’s felt for the first time he met the girl.

“Naaalll!!!” a yelled startled them, shocked by the close proximity and quickly parted them self. Yuki turned around lowered her head, tried to hide her blushing face, while Mayu stood there awkwardly. Then a girl a bit short than Yuki stopped in front of them, tried to calming her breathless.

“Hm, sis?” called Yuki after realized the girl’s presence.

“A-Ah! Uhm..ano..ano onna, etto watashi no tomodachi err…sumimasen deshita!” said the girl trying her best to talk in Japanese while pointing at the girl that was now stopped and turned back. She’s seeing them, shocked and running back toward them, toward the girl in front of them.

Mayu and Yuki only stunned in their place, a bit puzzled about this new girl. They both just look at her and her said friend now standing beside her.

“Eh Ve, kamu kenapa malah berdiri di sini?” (Why are you standing here, Ve?) asked the girl toward the other girl called Ve.

Seeing them both, Mayu can see that these two are not Japanese people but still had an Asian look. The taller of the two having such a calm and beautiful face, just by looking at her can give a serene feeling, her long black hair just look perfect with her angelic face. While the other one a bit short, with brown short ponytail hair and there’s a strong yet beautiful face of her.

“Kinal! Kamu ini kalau lari hati-hati dong. Nih aku habis minta maaf ke mereka karena kamu udah tabrak mereka tadi!” (Kinal! You’ve to be careful when you’re running! I’ve just to apologize toward them because you’re accidentally bumped on them!) said Ve scolding the other girl.

“EH? Waa..ah, futari tomo, hontou ni gomenasai!” Kinal bowed her body toward them.

“Aa..yah, ii yo. Daijoubu desu. Uhm, it’s okay really, we’re fine. You should be careful okay,” replied Mayu using his English. He’s a bit impressed to the both girls, they can do Japanese language finely.

“Eh, you can English! Ah okay, again we’re sorry for interrupt you guys date hehe..”

“Nal! Uh, again, we’re sorry,” Ve and Kinal did another bow before leaving Mayu and Yuki alone.

“You said English with them,” amazed Yuki. It’s the first time she seeing this guy talking using his English so casually except in class. He’s so fluent in that language.

“You do know what I say?”

“O..of course I know!” Mayu gave her a look. “A bit! At least I understand what you guys were talking about,” sulked Yuki pouting her lips, Mayu seeing it cute and let out a chuckle.

“Don’t sulking, I can teach you English language..if you want,” Mayu turned his head aside, pretending to looking at the stand no far from them.

“Eh? Ah…um, I..I want to,” stuttered Yuki. It’s the first time this cold guy offering help. She was surprised but can’t help the happiness filling her heart.

“Uhm..okay. now…treat me those foods, I’m hungry,” said Mayu not looking at the girl just walking toward the stall there leaving the stunned girl bewildered after he leave her stand there.

“Hee..wait for me!”

“I’m happy..”

“Hm?”

“You wearing the clothes that I gave you…and also you’re still wearing the bracelet,” said Ren with happy voice, he can’t hole but to let the smiles on his face.

“Uhm..you said this bracelet will ease my bothering, so…it did, hum..also you gave these clothes for me to wear for this festival. I just don’t want to waste what’s people gave to me…especially from you,” replied Jurina shyly, she lowered her head and mumbled at the last part.

Hearing that, Ren can’t get happier then this. It was the best part, he have to thank Kuumin for coming here for the second time and finally did talking to their coach to let this kids having vacation. Also it seems Mayu had finally letting his younger sister be together with him.

“Thank you Jurina-chan, you’re wearing that really made me happy.”

“Hehe..thanks to you too, senpai.”

They both walking together, looking at the stall here and there displaying many things until Jurina made a stop at one of the games stall there.

“Hey, what are you looking at?” asked Ren curious looking at the stuffed animal and others doll being displaying there.

“You want doll?”

“Un, that puppy doll looks so cute~ ne, senpai..can I have that?” asked Jurina while point his finger at the said puppy stuffed.

“Eh..where?”

“The one beside the foxy doll..that,”

“A haa..you want that?”

“Un!”

Ren looking at the girl’s puppy looks just like the stuffed she wanted. Oh my so cuteee!!! Right Ren! Hold on yourself. Ugh, I want to pinch he-stop it REN!!

“Oh, okay. Let me get it for you. Ah! Sir, I want that stuff.”

“Haa nice choice for your cute girlfriend boy haha..” said the old man make them blushing a bit. “Here, if you want that you’ve to play a game here. Hold this and try to point at the doll that you wanted and pull the trigger.”

“Okay, I got it.”

Ren took the gun from the old man and pointed at the stuffed. He’s confident he can do it at one time, felt his target he pulled the trigger.

“Ah!”

“Hee, nice shot young man!” prised the oldman.

“Yeah, nice shot senpai!” cheered Jurina although the one being shoted was not the puppy doll.

“Hee it’s not. I just got to shot the foxy doll. Neh, sir can I’ve one more chance?”

“Sure, but since you’ve got the foxy one, here for you dear,” the old man gave the foxy doll to Jurina.

“Ah, thank you sir!” Jurina happily holding the little doll in her arms, it’s cute though.

“Okay, let me have my second chance,” Ren took his position back and pointed the gun straight toward the puppy doll. Counted in his mind he did fire and..yak! the puppy doll fallen from it’s place.

“Congrate! You got it right!” cheered the old man.

“Hehe..”

“Here’s your’s now.”

“Thank you, sir…Jurina-chan, here’s yo..ur, eh Jurina-chan?” called Ren looking for the younger girl.

“Umh, sir..did you see the girl with me?”

“Eh? She just stand beside you right? Eehh…”

“Ugh, Jurina! Jurina-chan!!” called Ren again but there’s nothing, the younger girl’s not there. He left the stall games and searching for the girl.

“Jurina! Jurina, where are you?!” it’s strange, he did just doing the shot only for seconds but when he turned back to look at the girl, she wasn’t there anymore. Did she just leave him alone there? It’s not like her then…then. Where this girl going?

“Jurina!!”

No no no, it’s bad, it’s bad!! If something bad happen to her, Mayu’s surely will kill him. Gah! Jurina where are you?!

“Juri-“ finally he get a glimpse of the younger girl he’s been searching for. She’s walking away toward…the forest? Eh, why she’s heading there? Wait, she’s still holding that foxy doll. Did she..

“Jurina, don’t go there!!!”
------

“Hmm..this food’s really delicious, ne May-eh?” Yuki’s stopped seeing the short guy suddenly stand up. “Uhm… Mayu-kun? Is there something wrong?”

“Ugh, are we too long parting with the others?”

“Ha?”

“I’ve to meet with Jurina.”

Without waiting for the girl’s next sentence, Mayu leave his plate and started to walk away. Yuki too although in confusion quickly placed her plate and running after the short guy.

“Guys!!” finally the both can meet again with the others. Mayu threw glance at them.

“Where’s Jurina?” asked Mayu, there’s panic in his voice.

“Eh, she’s with Ren-nii, right?” answered Miyuki.

“And where’s the hell that guy?”

“Woahh, clam down Mayu! What are you talking about? Jurina’s with Ren now, you’re letting them together right?” Kuumin calmed down him. But seeing in this panic state, he can’t help but also got worry for their younger girl.

“Kuumin…ugh, I’ve bad feeling. I’ve to search for her.”

“Eh, wait Mayu!! Shit. Guys, it’s seems emergency. We’ve to split up and search for Jurina and Ren, now!” Kuumin leave fisrt, he was running after Mayu, feared the short guy will doing something stupid.

“Umh, Yukinee-chan…what happened?” asked Kanon.

“I don’t know either, Non-chan.”

“At least, let’s just do what Kuumin had said. Come on guys!” Saya gave instructed and they did to parting again.

see you in the next part!

Offline sidny48

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to say. Teehee
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2015, 07:05:39 AM »
uhm.. can you add more mayuki moment for the next chapter? hehehe  :D

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »
Ah... Lots of short scene on the couplings

Enjoy seeing wmatsui, Mayuki, sayamiyuki, kuuharuu and yuiparu scenes

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2015, 01:18:52 PM »
YAk! What happen to jurina?
Mayu! Save ur sister soon!!! :panic:

Nee,author-san are u from indonesia?
And are  u also JKT48 fans?

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2015, 01:59:09 PM »
YAk! What happen to jurina?
Mayu! Save ur sister soon!!! :panic:

Nee,author-san are u from indonesia?
And are  u also JKT48 fans?

Hi, yes I'm! And yes...I'm also JKT48 fans  :) my oshi is Ghaida Farisya :)
Are you an Indonesian too?

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2015, 04:30:14 PM »
Wow! Cool!
Im indonesian too!
Im not so interesting about jkt48 but my oshi is yuppi and ayana  :D
Author domisili'y dmn?

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2015, 05:15:49 PM »
Wow! Cool!
Im indonesian too!
Im not so interesting about jkt48 but my oshi is yuppi and ayana  :D
Author domisili'y dmn?

Sumatra barat, fansfar...kepengen nonton d theater..

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2015, 02:17:41 AM »
Asli itu jauh banget  :O
Maenlah ke jakarta,ntar theateran bareng kita  :onioncheer:
Hohoho

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2015, 02:31:39 AM »
Asli itu jauh banget  :O
Maenlah ke jakarta,ntar theateran bareng kita  :onioncheer:
Hohoho

Iya jauuuhh :(
Haha mau banget banget, tapi yah keadaan lagi gak memungkinkan.. :)

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • +ryuuyuia
« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2015, 04:30:48 AM »
Maybe later author-san ^^
Ganbatte ganbatte!  :mon beam:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Low IQ 01 - Don`t Stand On My Way