JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Flow

Author Topic: Yuri Diary II - FINAL CHAPTER + EPILOGUE [03.01.2016]  (Read 63339 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
That Saeyaka moment was too cute~ >w< :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Saeyaka's kawaii moments.
Sae already knows. This might be a huge problem if Umechan would still hide this from everyone. Especially Yuko.
Atsumina's short sweet moments.

Thank you for the update.  :)
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
Great job!
Hope for more Atsumina moments  :heart:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
Kawaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! embarrass sayaka is sooooo cute!!!!! I hope sayaka won't misunderstand saeume when sae keep the secret for ume chan but umechan is so poor I wanna cry.....

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
@jumpcx: tehehehehe. hello there! i'm so glad you personally liked this fic.  :wriggly:

and i'm sorry if it took days before i finally post an update.  :fainted:

@yuuchans: yeah yeah, umechan needs more love! so i'm gonna give it to her.  :on lol:

well, let's witness how ray ruins atsumina.  :on lol: just kidding.. well... be prepared for more surprises.

that's all.  :hee:

@Ruka Kikuchi:  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

@phoenix0i: umechan's hiding it from yuuko... when yuuko already knows? it's a bit crazy, i guess. hahaha

:kekeke:

@Dianalrs: tehehe.. please do wait for some atsumina happenings here..  :luvluv1:

@luvsidney: tehehe.  :on GJ: i hope so too..

we'll see...

i dont want umechan to suffer... but here i am being the cause of her suffering...  :on speedy:  :on gay:

HELLO MINNA-SAN!

thank you for the lovely comments...  :luvluv2:

here's AN UPDATE!!!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

ENTRY #15

“Y—yes, I’m fine, senpai… I—I’m just feeling sleepy!” Ray answered.

“Okay. I thought you’re not feeling well… so I checked you out… I’ll wake you up when it’s time to go home.”

“Thank you, Minami-senpai…” Ray said as an idea came into her mind.

Sayanee wiped off the sweat dripping down her face. She was now employed to a new part-time job – as a cashier in a DVD rental shop.

As soon as her last class for today was dismissed, she went straight to the shop… And after this, she still needs to go to the local bar because their band will perform tonight.

It was surely a tiring schedule but it was alright to her, she’s doing all of this for Milky…

A customer entered the shop…

“Irrashaimase!” Sayanee tried her best to sound cheerful as she greeted the customer. The customer smiled at Sayanee and went to the shelves of DVDs.

“I hope we’ll earn that amount in less than two months…” She thought to herself as she calculated her estimated earnings. “It’s still not enough. I need another part-time job—”

Her thoughts were put to an end when she heard someone say… “Excuse me, Miss… but I can’t seem to find the latest Pokemon video game…”

“Oh, let me check on it, sir…” She typed something on her computer. Then, she went to the shelves located at the far-end of the room.

“Oh, there it is!” She tried reaching for the box at the top of the shelf… but she can’t reach it.

Soon enough, a pair of hands reached for it.

It was the customer himself, and he was smiling at her again. It gave Sayanee some time to observe the man’s face. Yes, he was handsome, tall, and has a fair complexion.

“Thank you… I’ll still look for other things I like…” The man said and left.

Sayanee, on the other hand, went back to the counter. She scanned the local newspaper and turned the page to the classified ads section…

Sayanee silently read the section. Various thoughts passed through her mind. “Plumber, I don’t think that will do… Encoder, I bet that will be lowly paid… Watermelon picker, well I can check that one out… Waitress, well that sounds—”

“Miss…” For the second time around, her thoughts were put to an end.

“Yes, sir… How may I help you?” It was that same customer again.

“I’ll rent all of these…” He said as he put down the DVDs he like – the latest Pokemon video game, two more video games, and a bunch of science fiction movies.

“Do you have a membership card, sir?”

“No, I don’t have one… but I want to register…”

“Okay, sir. May I see your ID?”

He handed her his ID. Sayanee read it to verify his identity. “Nakayama Keisaku… 23 years old… You may sit down there, sir. I’ll just print the card.”

The man did what Sayanee said. It took a few minutes before the card was printed and laminated.

“Here it is, sir. Thank you… and please come again.”

The man departed as soon as Sayanee gave him his membership card.

Meanwhile…

Miyuki and Haruna were baking some cupcakes… They’ve started a small business to earn more money. Haruna offered to help Milky so here they are – all covered in flour.

“I’m glad we got some new orders… Haruna-chan, thanks for helping me here…” – Milky

“Sure thing… Besides, my home-school teacher won’t be coming today… so I really don’t have anything to do at home.”

“If it wasn’t for you… this won’t be a success.”

“But why not? This is your recipe… I’m – I mean Mariko and me – we’re just helping you with the selling thing…”

“That’s my point… I mean, if the two of you weren’t here, Sayanee and I might have been—”

“Don’t think like that… You can’t just give up when problems come your way. Just face the problem together, and all will be well.” Haruna said with a smile.

Milky nodded in agreement. “I really hope we’ll make it.”

The two girls made many cupcakes and other baked goods until past 3PM. They were both tired but still fulfilled of what they’ve done. It really is a productive day for them.

The next hours they spent in contacting new clients and accepting new orders. Milky even browsed the newspaper for the classified ads section. She knows this won’t be enough to pay off his father’s debts.

The doorbell rang. It was Mariko who arrived.

“I came here to check for my wife… By the way, how are the cupcakes?”

“Here… Have a taste.” Milky offered Mariko a chocolate cupcake.

“Mmmmm. It’s delicious.”

“Of course, it’s made with love…” – Haruna

“By the way, are you done with everything yet?”

Milky nodded.

“Then, I guess I can take my wife home now…”

“Yes, you can… Mariko-chan and Haruna-chan, thank you so much for helping us.”

“There’s no need to do that… If you need help, just call us, okay?” Haruna said as she packed her things up. “We’ll be going now, Milky-chan…”

“Goodbye…” Haruna waved her hand and the couple went out of Milky’s house.

“Nee, Marichan…” Haruna looked at Mariko. “Where’s the car?”

“It had some problem, so I brought it to the repair shop… And for today, we’ll be going home by train. From the station, we can walk home…” Mariko explained to Haruna.

“Oh, I see…”

The girls went to the station and transported via train. It wasn’t a long travel. They soon arrived at the station almost near their house.

“Uh-oh… Marichan, wait.” As Haruna stepped out of the train, the heel of her left shoe got broken.

“What happened— Oh no…” Mariko said as she saw the broken shoe. “What luck— when the car isn’t here, this happened. You’ll have a hard time walking… so I’ll carry you home.”

“Eh?!” Haruna blushed at the thought. “Hazukashii…”

“And so? You’re my wife, so that would be just normal…”

Mariko, with her back facing Haruna, kneeled to the ground. “Come on, I’ll piggyback you home…”

Haruna was extremely blushing now. She feels shy but at the same time, the thought that Mariko would carry her home made her heart thump wildly and it really made her smile.

“Hey, Nyaro… I’m waiting.”

“Okay, okay…” Haruna gently positioned herself behind Mariko and wrapped her arms lightly on Mariko’s neck.

Mariko slowly stood up, gaining her balance and then with all her strength, she walked. She can’t see Haruna’s face but she knows that Haruna was blushing right now. It is because she can feel the coldness of Haruna’s hand on her neck.

“Marichan…”

“What is it, Nyaro?”

“Thank you…” Mariko didn’t answer back. She was smiling widely right now.

The moon can be clearly seen if they just look up. It gives off enough light to make them see how they make each other blush… but because of their positions right now, they cannot see each other’s face… but they can feel each other’s heart.

Haruna decided to change the topic. She wanted to talk to Mariko because for each passing moment she can feel her heartbeat getting faster and faster.

“By the way, how’s work today, Marichan?”

“It was tiring b—”

“You’re tired?! You shouldn’t have carried me home!” Haruna tried to get off Mariko but the other was restraining her.

“No, don’t worry… It was mentally tiring, okay? And this is my therapy… You are my therapy for all my stress.

>/////<

“You know, Haruna…” Mariko said. She was really glad Haruna couldn’t see her right now. “I—I’m so proud of you.”

>/////<

Haruna was now as red as a tomato. Her heartbeat was faster than it seems. “B—but why?”

“Because you are kind-hearted… You are a good person… and very beautiful… and you don’t try to become perfect. You just stay as who you are…”

“I—I’m proud of you too, Marichan… Who wouldn’t be? If they have a wife like you… Intelligent, beautiful, and kind… Almost a perfect person – a complete package.”

“That you are wrong… I was never complete without you…”

Haruna cannot take it anymore. She buried her face on Mariko’s shoulders.

“What’s wrong, Nyaro?”

“Nothing… I’m really happy.”

“Here we are…” Mariko let Haruna go.

She rummaged her bag in search of the key of the gate…

“Marichan…” She looked at Haruna. As soon as she faced her, Haruna stole a kiss from her lips. “I love you…”

It was Mariko’s turn to blush. “Sneaky wife… I love you, too.”

The next day…

TakaMina has attended her classes based on her schedule…

Her last class has just been dismissed now. Last night, she called Atsuko and asked her for a date today. She told her when and where they’ll be meeting. Atsuko accepted the invitation happily.

She’ll just check on the school paper before heading to where she’ll meet Atsuko…

She was walking to the editorial staff room, when she saw Ray rushing towards her…

“Minami-senpai!” The girl stopped running. She was panting.

“What’s wrong, Ray-chan?” TakaMina inquired.

“Ano… we’ve got a problem…”

“What is it? Tell me…”

They entered the staff room.

“I have taken all the pictures needed for the paper… I have already transferred it to the computer, almost ready to be printed… b—but the computer malfunctioned… and everything was corrupted! I—I’m sorry, senpai…” Ray looked to the ground.

“Yabai…”

“I’m really sorry, senpai… What should we do? The paper must be printed by tomorrow morning…” The teary-eyed Ray said.

“Don’t cry, Ray-chan… It’s alright…” Minami said as she pat on her head. She knows that she doesn’t have time and she’ll be late for their date… “Let’s go to the new building.”

“Don’t worry, senpai, I don’t think it’ll take much time… I remembered I copied the old draft of the paper and only those pictures of the new building were missing there…”

“Then, that’s good news. Let’s go now.”

The newly constructed engineering building was located at the farthest-end of the school. Only few students were there by that time. Ray began taking photos.

“Senpai, I’ll just go somewhere there… It will look good if I take it on that angle!” Ray said as she ran somewhere. She soon vanished from Minami’s gaze.

Minami glanced at her watch and thought… “I think I should call Atsuko and tell her I’ll be a little late—”

Her thoughts were stopped when she heard someone scream!

AAAAAAAH!

She diverted her gaze to where she heard the voice come from and there she saw a girl falling off the stairs. She immediately ran to the girl who’s now lying on the cold cement floor.

“Ouch…”

“Are you… alright?” She asked the girl as she assisted it to sit up.

The girl looked at her and nodded.

Minami notices something on the girl’s face. “Wait… you’ve got a cut there.”

“Where?”

Minami moved her face closer to the girl to see if that really is a cut. “Here…” Then she gently touched the spot on the side of the girl’s lips… “Does it hurt?”

“Just a bit…” The girl answered calmly.

“Come on, I’ll take you to the clinic…” Minami assisted the girl to stand up.

Then, she roamed her eyes to look for Ray… and she sees her, taking pictures. “Ray-chan! I’ll just bring this girl to the clinic… She fell down the stairs… Wait for me back at the staff room and edit the articles.”

“Aye! Aye! Captain!” Ray shouted. She watched as Minami assisted the girl in walking. Soon enough, Minami and the girl disappeared from her horizon.

She browsed over the photos she has taken today… and when she saw a certain photo, her lips formed into a sinister smile. “Gotcha… This one’s perfect.”

“I think this one will work out… I’ll make you mine, Minami.” She thought to herself as she began walking back to the editorial staff room – with her sinister smile not vanishing from her face…

TBC...

so... i think it's a bit longer than my usual updates...

anyways, i hoped you enjoyed it.

and comments are appreciated.

:on asmo:

thanks for  reading!

:on GJ: :byebye:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
I know what Ray is thinking. Please dont let that happen to Atsumina.
SayaMilky would be entering a tough road from here.
MariHaru is just simply sweet.

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
GAAH  :heart: :wub:
MariHaru's just simply too cheesy  to handle. :ptam-aww:  :luvluv2:

BUT
DAMN, that Ray as expected using dirty tricks  :on voodoo: :on shady:
Atsuko don't let your soon to be husband get away  :mon scare:

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
sayanee ganbaru yo~~~~ I hope they can make it... but it seems really a big money....

mariharu so sweet

ray show her evil mind into evil action la~~~~ hope atsuko can believe her minami.....

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@phoenix0i: is ray's plan that predictable?  :stoned:

well... i hope i can do something better about that~~

:sweat:

thanks for the comment!  :luvluv2:

@yuuchans: eheehehehe what would Atsuko do?  :kekeke:

there's more pf ray's tricks coming in the following chapters~~

:shifty:

@luvsidney: sayamilky surely works hard...  :sweat:

i hope so too~~

thanks for reading!  :luvluv1:

minna-sama...

here's entry #16

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

enjoy!

ENTRY #16

“You can leave me here now… I’m sorry for the inconvenience I’ve caused you… and thank you very much, Takahashi-san…” The girl said then she bowed at Minami before entering the clinic.

Minami sighed. “Oh no… I’m really late. I might need to call Atsuko now…” She thought.

Minami reached inside her pocket in search of her cellphone…

“Uh-oh… where is it?!” She murmured. Her phone’s not inside the pocket.

Then she realized that she left it in the staff room!

She ran to the room… and when she arrived there – while still panting, Ray started asking her too many questions about the articles… It didn’t give her time to reach for her phone and call Atsuko.

“Senpai… is it okay if we write this—blah blah—”

Minami cannot focus on her work… “W—wait a second, Ray-chan, I’ll just call someone…”

“O—okay, senpai.” Ray’s good mood began to disappear. Even though TakaMina’s busy, she still thinks of Atsuko. It was not a part of her plan to make Minami think of Atsuko!

At last, Minami found her phone and she tried dialing Atsuko’s number…

“The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later.” The operator said. Crap. She needs to talk to Atsuko right now… She tried dialing it again several times…

“Please Atsuko, answer—”

“S—senpai…”

Ray cut her off her thoughts. Then she realized… she still has work to do. So she discarded the call and tried to calm herself so she can quickly finish her work…

She is still hoping that somehow Atsuko’s waiting for her at the park where they’ll supposed to meet.

“S—sumimasen… Where were we, Ray-chan?” Minami said as she looked at the work she and Ray was trying to finish…

“Ano, senpai… this one…”

“Ahhh. Okay, let’s finish it now…”

“And that’s it!” Ray said – smiling.

“Finally… Let’s go home now, Ray-chan.” Minami quickly pack up her things. And so did Ray.

After an hour, they’ve finished the paper – ready to be printed.

“Bye bye, senpai!” The girl waved her hand as she went on her own way home.

Minami started running again, hoping that Atsuko is still waiting at the park…

Run, Minami, run!

She arrived at the park… but… there isn’t any sign of Atsuko – not even her shadow.

She was almost two hours late… What can she expect?

“I—I need to see her. We need to talk…” Minami murmured. Then she let out a sigh as she began her journey to Atsuko’s house.

The doorbell rang. Atsuko’s mother went out to see who the unexpected visitor was…

“Oh, Minami-chan…”

TakaMina bowed at Atsuko’s mother. “Hello, Maeda-san. Ano… is Atsuko there?”

“Yes, she is here. Let’s go inside…”

“It looks like she’s not in a good mood. Did something happen?

Minami cleared her throat before answering the question. “Yes, Maeda-san, it’s my fault… We’re supposed to meet but I was so late…”

She paused. Atsuko’s mother was listening attentively.

“I was late because we had some problem with the journalism club… I—I was their leader so it’s my duty to make sure everything’s okay. I did whatever has to be done and it took an ample time… I tried calling her to explain, but it cannot be reached…”

“Well… Atsuko doesn’t like to wait, most especially when she was so excited to meet you today… But I think you need to talk to her. I’ll call her.”

She smiled at Minami to relieve her. Then she left…

After few minutes, Atsuko’s mother went back, without any sign of Atsuko. “She doesn’t open her door. Ano… Minami-chan, maybe she just needs time. You know… to cool herself down. I—I’ll call you when she seems to be in a better mood.”

“O—okay… Then, I’ll be leaving now, Maeda-san.” Minami bowed to her again. “Thank you so much, Maeda-san…”

“Ki o tsukete, Minami-chan…”

Atsuko, on the other hand, was sobbing while scribbling on her diary…

Dear Diary,

This is the first time Minami disappointed me… I was there, waiting for her. An hour passed, I’m still there. I haven’t received even a call from her. Where could she be? Has she forgotten? Those were the questions I was asking myself. I waited for ten more minutes… but still no sign of Minami. So I decided to leave. I was really disappointed. She should’ve cancelled it beforehand… so that I wouldn’t expect anything…

“Atsuko! Nee… Atsuko dear.” Her mother called out to her from the other side of the closed door.

“Yes, mom? What is it?” She said, in an annoyed voice.

“Minami’s here… She wants to talk to you…”

When she heard her mom said those words, her own heart started beating very fast. Once again, she was teary-eyed… Oh, how she would want to open up the door and ran and hug Minami… But something stopped her… her mind, which was really not likening the current situation.

She sat back on her chair…

“Not now, mom… I’m tired.” It was all that she has to say. She soon heard her mother’s footsteps fading away. She scribbled on her diary again…

This is crazy… You know, I really really really really really miss Minami! I even wanna hug her right now! But what am I doing… this is my chance to see her and I let it slip away…

She stood up and was about to open up her door… But no, she decided to sit back.

No, no, no… Not now… Maybe tomorrow… but not now. Waaaah, Atsuko! What the hell are you thinking! That was Minami! She sure has a reason for not arriving there… At least let her explain…

And then she has decided, she stood up – not anymore hesitating at the door, she ran downstairs… but when she reached their living room, Minami has already left.

“She left already…” Her mother said in a soft voice. “I thought you don’t want to see her…”

Atsuko was silent. A sigh escaped her lips…

Ding dong.

Atsuko walked towards the main gate and opened it, there was no one there. But surely she heard someone pressing the doorbell… She looked around. There was no one, and when she was about to close the gate, she saw something on the ground – a brown envelope.

She reached for it. “For Atsuko” was written on it. It got her curiosity. Who left that, and from whom was it. She went back to her room…

She doesn’t know whether or not to open the envelope…

“But it is for me…”

But then, Atsuko opened it… and what she saw inside was unbelievable…

TBC...

so, that's it...

and your thoughts about it, guys?

:sweat:

thanks for reading!

:shy1:

AND BY THE WAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAKAMINA!  :on BDay:

:byebye:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Of course, for Takamina's birthday, we have Atsumina. :3

But, what did Atsuko receive in the envelope? Something from Minami?

Please update soon! :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
That's fine though. Ray's plan maybe predictable.
But at least you can write a fanfic while Im just a silent reader with vague ideas.
I admire your skills. Avid fan here.

You're latest chapter is not a nice present for Takamina.
Keep it up and thank you for the update. :thumbsup

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
update!!!!  :luvluv1:
Nooooo!!! baka minami why u leave, u should have waited until Acchan come down!!!!  :frustrated:
the envelope is trouble I can feel it :on freeze:
thx for the update  :byebye:

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Don't tell me the envelope had a photos of Minami's carrying other girls-   :( :cry:

Oh geez, I smell some drama from now on.  :mon exhaust:

even tho, im prepared for all the dramas :twisted:
I need to prepare my Hattoo.  :on speedy:

:mon bye:

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
Nooo my Atsumina  :(
damn it Ray  :angry:
I hope they can clear the things soon  :(

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! IT MUST RAY'S EVIL PHOTO!!!!!!! my heart is tight, I am afraid to read the next chapter!!!!

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Ruka Kikuchi: it was something from...  :glasses: you'll find out in the update below~

@phoenix0i: maybe you should try writing someday... thank you so much. i still need to improve though... yeah, i hope takamina forgives me.  :on lol:

@jumpcx: the envelope contains...  :kekeke:

@yuuchans: prepare your Haato  :ding:

@Dianalrs:  :onionwhip: forgive me tehehe

@luvsidney: don't be afraid luvsidney-san~~ tehehe ray is so mean.  :on lol:

minna-sama... forgive me for the long wait~

my mind's quite occupied for the new story i am currently planning~  :on drink:

anyways...

here it is... an update, at last!

ENTRY #17

A week has already passed…

Sayaka had some kind of problem inside her mind… She can’t help thinking about it…

She was alone in the apartment. Sae wasn’t home by this time. It was past 8PM now…

She let out a sigh as she leaned her back on the soft couch. She turned on the radio so she can listen to some music.

At twelve I run out
And kick the door
My glass shoe breaks
And my dress has ripped

You’re disgusted, aren’t you?
You don’t even come after me
My tears overflow and I can’t run anymore

Little thoughts, which happened this past week, flashed back on her mind.

“Saechan, my class for today will have a one-hour extension… Will you be waiting for me? So that we can go home together…”

“Ano… Sayaka-chan, I don’t think I can. I promised Umechan that I’ll accompany her today…”

“Oh… I—it’s alright…”

And then there was a moment of silence.

It was weird. Sayaka felt weird. This is the first time Sae declined her…

“By the way, where will the two of you go?”

Sae cannot tell Sayaka where they’ll be going. She kept a promise to Umechan that she’ll be discreet. “Aaaah… we’ll be buying some stuff for our group project…”

“Oh… okay. Then, I’ll see you later. Bye!” Sayaka said then she kissed Sae on her cheek.

This might be jealousy… It’s sad!

Lonely in Gorgeous… Yeah!
Party night… I’m breaking my heart
I want you to find me right now and hold me tight
The headlights shine
Where are you Bad Boy?
Wipe away my tears with the scarf of love
I can’t see anything

I want to gather stardust
And throw it at you
Why do you even bother?
You only love yourself…

Sayaka thought, “Yes, maybe I’m jealous… but is it alright to feel this way?”

FLASHBACK

Earlier this morning, Sayaka woke up later than usual.

“Saechan?” Her girl wasn’t on her side when she opened her eyes. It was unusually quiet, too. Immediately, she stood up… and saw a note on the table.

Sayaka-chan,

Maybe you’re now wondering where I might be? Don’t worry about me… I went to Umechan’s house… I didn’t bother your sleep because I’ll be back soon. Breakfast is ready at the dining room. Eat well, okay? I love you~ XOXO

Sae <3

She folded the note back as a smile appeared on her lips… Sae’s words were enough to make her happy… but it makes her wonder why does Sae go to meet Umechan so early?

Her heart thumped in an unusual beat. Why is she feeling like this? This is wrong…

END OF FLASHBACK

This might be a lost love… Are you serious?

Party time… I can’t bury it
When you aren’t here, the world is empty
I want to see the next part of my dream
I miss you Bad Boy
Don’t lock me up inside excitement
I’ll break

Lonely in Gorgeous
I’m breaking my heart
Where are you Bad Boy?
Lonely in Party Night

Lonely in Gorgeous
I’m breaking my heart
I miss you Bad Boy
Lonely in Party Time

Sayaka let out a sigh.

FLASHBACK (Just a while ago…)

It was past noon by now, but still Sae wasn’t home. “But she said she’ll be back soon.”

Sayaka checked her phone – not any message from Sae. She wants to call Sae but she hesitated. This is not what Sayaka usually does…

“Just a little phone call won’t hurt, okay?” She mumbled to herself as she pressed the dial button.

But no one answers on the other line. The genking’s phone was unattended.

A sigh escaped her lips. “Maybe she’s on her way home…”

She tried doing various things to divert herself from the unfamiliar feeling that she feels right now.

She cooked and ate her lunch alone. Then, she lay on the couch and browsed different magazines. The act bored her, so she turned the TV on and watched some shows. She switched on different channels in a fast phase.

The sequence of events was fast… but it was not a successful technique to bother her mind from a single thought – that Sae and Umechan begins to get so much closer to each other.

END OF FLASHBACK

Party Night… I can’t smile
I don’t need anything just be by my side…

Party Night, I’m breaking my heart
Inside the box of excitement that you gave me
I hold on to my loneliness and
I can’t move
I don’t need anything just be by my side
Kneel and look at me
And swear that you love me…

The door chimes sounded in time when the song ended.

“Okaeri…” Sae said in a soft voice.

“Tadaima.” Sayaka replied, not moving at all.

Sae walked in the living room and saw Sayaka there with closed eyes.

“Oh, Sayaka-chan? Is there something wrong? You’re not feeling well?” Sae said this as she sat on the couch beside her girlfriend.

Sayaka shook her head in reply.

“Eh? Demo… Are you feeling sleepy? By the way, have you eaten dinner already? I bought karaage…”

Sayaka shook her head again… without saying anything.

Extending her hand, she tried to touch her. “Sayaka-chan… what’s wrong? Why aren’t you—”

“Your note said you’ll be back soon.”

Those words were said in a clear voice which caused Sae to back off. There was a moment’s silence.

“I—I’m sorry…”

“You didn’t even call me.”

Sae froze. This is the first time Sayaka acted this way. “Ano—”

“No need to explain. I don’t want to hear it.” Sayaka said as she left Sae alone. She went to the room they shared… She knew she was acting silly, but she didn’t know how to stop herself…

On the other hand, Sae followed her.

“Hey…” She stopped by the door. She sees Sayaka sitting by the edge of the bed with her back facing her.

“I’m sorry, okay… You know… I spent the whole day with Umechan—”

“Umechan, yes, I perfectly knew you were with her… Who else would you hang out with…? Of course, Umechan…”

A realization came up on Sae’s mind. “Tell me… Are you jealous of Umechan?”

Sayaka was speechless. She felt her throat getting dry. There’s no use in denying… They need to clear things up.

“M—maybe this is what they call jealousy…” Her voice sounded hurt. She felt something warm enveloping her body… then a soft chuckle was heard.

“You shouldn’t be. Nothing’s going on between Umechan and me…” Sae was embracing her from behind.

“But you didn’t even tell me why you went to meet her early today…”

“That… I can’t really tell you. I don’t want to lie to you, Sayaka.”

“You don’t lie but you are hiding something from me…”

It left Sae speechless. She kept a promise to Umechan…

“Okay. Enough. Let go of me. I’ll sleep now.” Sayaka managed to escape from Sae’s embrace and laid herself on the bed.

“Sayaka-chan!”

“Sssh!”

“You haven’t eaten dinner yet…”

“…”

Sae laid herself beside Sayaka. “I hope Umechan will forgive me… I promised to be discreet but I think I need to tell you that…”

Sae paused for a while.

“Will you promise to keep this as a secret?”

Sayaka nodded.

“Sayaka-chan… Umechan is terribly sick. I went with her to buy some medicines and also for her check-up.”

“I noticed that she looked pale these past days… What sickness? Fever? Colds?”

“No… leukemia.”

O___O

“WHAT?” Sayaka looked directly into Sae’s eyes.

She was crying. “You heard me right. I was about to go home before lunch… but Umechan fainted again… I had to bring her back to the hospital. Yuko wasn’t there and she doesn’t know yet… Fortunately, Umechan felt better now…”

“U—umechan… She’s too young to suffer from that…” Sayaka was now sobbing, too. “I—I was a fool! Umechan was suffering. You’re helping her… and here I am… getting jealous of her!”

She covered her face with her own hands.

“It’s alright Sayaka-chan. In fact, I was happy that you are jealous… because you wouldn’t be if you don’t love me that much.”

“I—I was too afraid that you’ll lose interest in me…”

“That’s impossible… because I was madly in love with you.” Sae moved closer to her.

Sayaka’s cheeks turned pinkish. “I’m sorry Sae…”

“I love you Sayaka… Always remember that.” She said before planting a kiss on Sayaka’s lips.

Kruuuu~

“HAHAHAHA…”

“Come on. Let’s eat first…”

Meanwhile…

It has been a long and depressing week for Atsuko. As usual, she was inside her room and writing on her diary… She was crying again. This whole week, she was crying in a daily basis.

Dear Diary,

She waited outside my door the whole afternoon. I don’t want to talk to a liar like her. She wanted to explain but I don’t want to hear it… I don’t want to hear lies anymore. What’s inside the envelope has said more than enough of the truth that I wanted to know.

I didn’t know how it happened. I was thinking this whole week… I was here, loving her as always… yet I didn’t notice that she was starting to lose interest in me.

It felt so heavy inside my chest… I don’t think all of my tears are enough to wash the pain away. I loved only her… and I still love her. I know I will always love her…

Love,
Atsuko

She put down her pen and closed her notebook. The envelope caught her eyes again. She reached for it and slowly slipped its contents out…

Those are just photos… but these are enough to stab Atsuko’s heart.

Why? It was photos of Minami… kissing another girl. Then, a photo… where she carries the girl…

Atsuko can’t take it anymore. She slipped it back inside the envelope.

TBC...

so...  :sweat:

forgive me minna-sama -- for the envelope.

great job for those who have prepared their hearts...  :stoned:

so...  :kneelbow:

thanks for reading!

don't forget to leave a comment~~ tehehe

:luvluv2:

:byebye:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
The Saeyaka was too much for me! :heart: :heart: :heart: *dead*

*revives* Holy crap, Sae told Sayaka...

And... oh, God...! Takamina is.... maji?!

:shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

*dead again*

*revives*
I can't take it!!!

Please update soon!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
You're welcome. Ok, I'll try writing my own fics on my free time.
Thank you for the update.

Saeyaka sweet moments is back.
I really hope Takamina would forgive you for breaking them as a bday present.  :P

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
I said sayaka will jealous on saeume SEE~~~~!!!? but I love this jealous and lonely sayaka soooooo cute!!!!!! hehehe and sayaka angry with sae fulfilled me heehee haha Oh am I too crazy ^^"

Hope takamina and acchan will be good soon

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Ruka Kikuchi: ehehe that SaeYaka really made me laugh while i'm writing that... just imagining sayaka getting jealous was too much of  :luvluv1:... sorry if it took some days before i finally post an update~  :sweat:

@phoenix0i: i'll read your future works!  :nya: i hope takamina won't kill me!  :on roll:

@luvsidney: tsundere sayaka gets jealous~~ that's so cuuuuute!  :on bleed:

at last, an update minna-sama!

enjoy!

ENTRY #18

“Oi, BakaMina, why did you suddenly want to see me?” Yuko said as she sat at the chair opposite TakaMina’s. The two of them were inside the journalism club room.

“Ano… Yuuko… have you talked to Atsuko these past few days?” – Minami

“I don’t think so. She doesn’t call me. Why?” – Yuko

“She won’t talk to me…” – Minami

“Eh? Why wouldn’t she?” – Yuko

Minami told her about the incident when she arrived too late at their meeting place. “Ever since then, she didn’t want to talk to me. She doesn’t even let me explain.”

“Oh… yabai. Don’t worry… I’ll try to talk to her.”

“Thank you so much, Yuko…”

“That’s the reason why you look too much stressed right now? Tsk tsk…”

Minami gave a light nod and a weak smile.

“Yeah… Besides, I was too busy with school works too…” She said as she pointed at the tall pile of papers at the end of the table. “How about you? What’s up?”

Yuko’s smile disappeared. “Me? N—nothing new… Just my normal life…”

“How’s Ayaka-chan?”

“U—umechan is doing good…” Yuko lied.

It has been on her mind ever since she found out the truth. She was just waiting for Ayaka to come out in the open. Maybe she can do something to make Ayaka tell her everything…

“Ano… Minami… I think I’ll be going now… I’ll walk over Acchan’s house. I’ll call you later, okay?” Yuko smiled as she headed towards the door.

“Bye, Yuko! And thank you…”

Yuko opened the door and surprisingly she saw Ray walking towards the room. The girl waved her hand and Yuko answered it with a smile.

“I’ll be going now…” Yuko said as she left.

Her journey to Atsuko’s house wasn’t a long one. She pressed on the doorbell and it was Atsuko’s mother who opened the gate for her.

“Atsuko’s inside her room… I’ll tell her you’re here…” Atsuko’s mother said.

Yuko sat on the sofa. She roamed her eyes to look for Atsuko’s pictures when she was still young. “She was so cute…” Yuko thought.

“Yuko-chan…” She looked at Atsuko’s mother who was approaching her. “You can enter her room.”

Yuko walked towards Atsuko’s room. She slowly turned the door knob and entered the room with light footsteps. Atsuko was seated by the window, her back facing Yuko.

“What brought you here, Yuko?”

“J—just… checking you out.”

“She asked you to talk to me, right?” Atsuko said coldly.

Yuko can’t answer it directly. Atsuko knew. She just let out a chuckle… And then both of them were silent. Yuko sat on the edge of Atsuko’s bed.

“Nee… Acchan… Tell me what happened.”

Atsuko turned the chair around to face Yuko. Yuko saw Atsuko’s bloodshot eyes.

“Acchan…”

Atsuko smiled sheepishly… but she soon ran towards Yuko and hugged her. “Y—Yuko…”

“What’s the matter? I’ll listen…” Atsuko started crying. Yuko patted on her back to comfort her.

As soon as Atsuko regained her normal breathing, she told Yuko everything… about their supposed-to-be-date… and also about the envelope.

“An envelope? What’s inside it?”

Atsuko went over her table and get the envelope. She passed it on to Yuko. “Open it…”

Yuko did what Atsuko said. She slowly opened it…

O___O

Yuko scrunched her eyebrows. “This is unbelievable… Who sent you this?”

“I don’t know who. The doorbell rang and I went to see who was there but I saw no one… except for this envelope.”

Yuko remembered what TakaMina told her a while ago… and something came up on her mind. She thought, “I think I know who sent this envelope to Acchan…”

“Yuko… Are you listening?” – Atsuko

“Nee… Atsuko… You know I talked to TakaMina a while ago… She told me what happened why she came late at your meeting. She helped someone… and I guess… this is the girl in the picture. But look at here…” They looked closely at the pictures. “Are you sure TakaMina is kissing her? At this angle, it may look like that… but Minami’s eyes are wide open!”

“But what about this one?” Atsuko pointed at the other picture.

“That’s because the girl can’t walk properly… You know TakaMina… she will help anyone who needs her help.”

Atsuko was speechless. Yuko might be right.

“But who the hell took these pictures?” She looked at Yuko seriously.

“I think I know who…”

And then the same answer came up to Atsuko’s mind. She remembered something when they were at the beach.

“Ray-chan is a really talented photojournalist… and she was really young, her talents should develop more in the years to come.”

“Don’t tell me…”

“Yes, it is Ray…”

“I need to talk to Minami…”

“You really should…”

Meanwhile with Sayanee…

Wiping off the sweat on her forehead, she put the last batch of video games on their respective shelves.

“Yamamoto-san!” The owner of the DVD shop called her. “I’ll be leaving early. I’m sorry I need to go now…”

“Don’t worry, boss… I’ll lock up the shop… and check for everything before leaving!” Sayanee smiled at the kind-hearted owner.

“Thank you, Yamamoto!” The owner mouthed as she waved her hand good bye at Sayanee.

“Take care, boss. See you tomorrow!”

As soon as she finished piling up the returned DVDs back on their respective racks, she checked her watch. “05:43 PM… It’s about closing time already maybe I should pack my things up—”

But someone entered the shop…

“He looks familiar…” Sayanee thought.

“Irrashaimase!”

The man nodded as he walked towards the counter.

“Good afternoon, miss. I’ll be returning the DVDs I’ve rented…” The man said as he put down the DVDs on the table.

“May I see your membership card, sir?”

“Here…” He handed her his membership card. “These are due today… that’s why I sneaked from my work to return these…” He added as he wiped off the beads of sweat on his face.

Sayanee just smiled at him as she processed the transaction.

“Here’s your card, Nakayama-san… and thank you for returning the DVDs on time. Come again, sir…”

Nakayama Keisaku smiled at Sayanee before leaving.

Sayanee let out a sigh. “I better lock up now…” She mumbled to herself.

An hour later, after Sayanee has eaten her dinner already, she arrived at a bar near the apartment she was occupying. She has a four-hour part time job there as a bartender. She put on her uniform and with one last glance at the mirror, she was ready.

Ring…
Ring…

She answered the phone call.

“Moshi mosh—”
   (Sayanee~)
Milky… Just hearing her girlfriend’s voice was more than enough to make her smile.
   “Hey, Miyuki…”
   (How’s your day? I miss you already…)
   “Quite tiring, but I’m doing good… I miss you, too.”
   (You know… I’m happy today! There have been too many orders of the cookies and cupcakes. I’m glad Haruna-chan was there to help me…)
   “That’s great… But don’t overwork yourself, okay?”
   (I’m the one who’s supposed to tell you that!)
Sayanee can imagine Milky pouting at the end of the line… and it made her smile.
   “Don’t worry about me… I’m not like you… I’m a strong woman! Hahaha.”
   (Strong woman, huh?)
   “Yes, I am!”
   (But I can make you weak… Hehehe.)
On the other end of the line, Milky wore a smirk on her face. It left Sayanee speechless… and blushing.
   (Oh… why’re you so quiet there, Sayanee~)
   “Hmmph!”
   (Chuuuu~ I love you, Sayanee!)
Sayanee heard the manager of the bar call her, “Yamamoto-san!”
   “I love you, too… Miyuki. I need to hang up now… Bye bye! I’ll call you later!”

End of phone call…

Sayanee put her phone back on her bag and went to the counter. There weren’t too many people yet. Besides, it was only seven in the evening…

Little by little, it started to crowd up a bit in the place… The people started dancing on the dance floor. Sayanee was occupied by many orders.

It was past 10PM now. Her shift’s going to end after an hour…

“Apple Martini, please…” A man said. The voice of the man seemed familiar. Sayanee looked at him as he handed his order.

“Oh, it’s you! The one in the DVD rental shop…” The man said as he smiled at her.

“Nakayama-san…”

“You have two part-time jobs? That’s nice… but tiring at the same time.”

Sayanee nodded.

“By the way, what’s your name?”

“Yamamoto Sayaka…”

“I’m Nakayama Keisaku.” The man extended his hand and Sayanee shook it.

“Excuse me, sir… I mean, Nakayama-san… but I’m still in the middle of work. I can’t chat with customers…”

“Oh, okay… I’m sorry.”

Sayanee just smiled and attended to the other’s orders…

At exactly 11PM, Sayanee’s shift ended. She went back to the staff room and changed back on her normal clothes. She packed up her things and was now ready to go home. She checked on her phone… there’s a bunch of text messages from Milky.

Sayanee~ Call me later, okay? XOXO

I don’t think I can answer your call if you will call me later… I’m feeling sleepy now, Sayanee…

Call me tomorrow… I’m sorry I need to sleep now, Sayanee… My eyelids are closing themselves arbitrarily!

Good night, Sayanee~ I miss you so much! Chuuuuuuu~

I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you… times infinity! <3

Sayanee smiled from ear-to-ear. She typed up a reply to Milky… which she’s sure Milky will read tomorrow…

To: Milky~
      Good night, Milky. I’m sorry I haven’t called earlier. My shift’s just ended… I’ll surely call you tomorrow. I know your sleeping now… I miss you so much. I love you… always.

She walked out of the bar.

“Yamamoto-san…” A man’s voice called from behind her. She looked back at him.

“Nakayama-san…”

TBC...

thanks for reading guys!  :luvluv1:

PS:

hey minna-san...  :kneelbow:

mind if you check out my new fic here?

thanks!  :luvluv2:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Flow