JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Come Back Home

Author Topic: My Magical Girlfriend [Magical Pet AU][WMatsui/Kojiyuu/RenaYuu][5/8/15 Ch. 3]  (Read 8550 times)

Offline CrikeyRoo

Honestly this is my first AKB48 fanfic~ I got this idea after seeing Jurina's puppy impression, and how Haruna is called NyanNyan/Harunyan. Hope you enjoy!

My Magical Girlfriend
Pairings: WMatsui/Kojiyuu (Partly RenaXYuko)
Description:
Matsui Rena and Oshima Yuko have been dating for a good five years. Both of them own a pet, Rena has a puppy while Yuko keeps a kitten. The pair have had a solid relationship, Yuko even decided to propose after they finished college! Surely nyathing can break them apart, right?
Until they start dating their own pets.
Note: This is set in a (Magical) Pet AU. Jurinu and Harunyan.

Chapters:
Prologue (Scroll down)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

-----

Prologue

Rena's POV

"Ooh, Rena-chan! This one right here, it looks really cute! We have to take her home." My girlfriend's face was pressed up against a small glass window. Normally someone would be embarrassed standing near a childish college student, but we've been together for a few years now so I'm pretty used to her behavior. On the other side is a tan colored cat with medium brown markings. Unlike a few of the other lively kittens, this one just laid there.

"Is that a cat? Why would you want a cat? They scratch up anything soft they can get their kitty-paws on. Besides, look at this cutie." I pointed towards a petite black and brown Yorkshire Terrier. It immediately perked up and starts showing off many jumps and rolls it's tiny puppy body could do. It reminded me a lot of Yuko's energetic personality.

Yuko grumbled. “I’m not sure why you want a dog. You need to take the time to train them, and they make a mess of everything. Cats are definitely better household pets.”

"That's funny. Reminds me of a certain someone who leaves all their clothes on the floor and doesn't bother to clean up the pillow forts she makes on our bed."

"Yeah! Miichan never cleans up after herself whenever she stays over."

"Baka, I'm talking about you."

Today is Sunday. Basically the only day in the week that I have absolutely nothing going on. As you can see I'm at a pet store with my girlfriend, Yuko. Actually it's more like she dragged me here. I was happily resting on our shared queen bed eating a hearty lunch that I prepared just for myself. Just then Yuko barged through the door and almost belly flopped onto my food, but instead made it spill all over the bed sheets that I cleaned just for this moment. "The landlord allows pets.", was what she had said. Honestly, I'm not sure why I let her drag me here. We're really just doing this on a whim.

"I'm telling you that dogs are much better pets. They're loyal to their owners and won't laze around like most cats."

"Oh really? Well cats, um, meme cats! Yeah! They're hilarious and famous on the internet! Don't come running up to me when I become rich and famous from having the funniest cat on the internet."

Rich and famous? I doubt it. None of Yuko's ideas work, and if they do, something bad and horrible happens along the way.

The both of us bickered back and forth while holding our wanted pet. Yuko talked about all the positives about being popular on the web and I talked back about all the good things dogs have done for people. We weren't listening to the other one, of course.

"Excuse me, do you two need any help?" We must've been fighting really loudly, because one of the staff members came up to us and made us quiet down. Yuko spoke up first.

"Can you tell my 'know-it-all' girlfriend that cats are way better? 'Cause they totally are."

I don't like it when she tries to take the advantage in our arguments by making someone take sides. Naturally, I'd try to do the same.

"No, instead you should help me get the fact that dogs are better through my thick-headed partner here."

We started fighting again trying to get the staff to agree with our choice of pet. It seems she got tired of our bickering.

"You know what, we can offer you deal if you take both. Comes with a collar."

Take both? I'm not sure if we can afford that. Even with Yuko working at the college cafe and myself taking shifts at our local grocery store we probably wouldn't be able to afford all the stuff we need. We still haven't paid last month's rent either (although we are leeching some cash from Miichan).

I'm sure the staff member knew what I was thinking about. She told us the details on the deal she offered.

"You can buy both for half off. It's basically like buying only one except your not." That probably interested the both of us. We simultaneously grabbed the animal we wanted.

After signing a paper, filling out an application or two, we were now official pet owners. The smile on Yuko's face as she took her cat out of its cage couldn't get any brighter. Although, something deep inside me felt a bit of jealousy.

---

"Jurinu! Your breakfast is ready, I got your favorite kibble brand!" I placed down a pink bowl with brown kibble and small pieces of meat.

A tiny Yorkie scurried over and quickly dived into the dog bowl, which looked bigger than the puppy itself. After a nibble here and there it licked the water bowl a few times.

"You're really hungry, aren't you? You are so cute but so messy at the same time.

Meanwhile, Yuko was tickling a cat lying on the couch with a feather duster.

"C'mon, Harunyan. Look here. I got your fancy tuna, straight out of the can. You like this stuff, right? Stop being lazy!"

The cat just laid there, flat on its back. The position made the feline look fatter than it should be.

"You seem to be struggling to have a bond with your cat. Are you still sure you don't want to just stick with my puppy?"

"No, I made a promise to Harunyan that I would stay by her side forever!"
"You promised me the same thing."

"Of course, you take priority. But right now I'm spending time with my precious cat."

Harunyan did a motion similar to shooing someone away, like she was trying to make Yuko leave her alone.

"See? She's warming up to me." It took her a while, but Yuko was able to get her cat to eat the tuna. It happily begged for more.

The following week was spent with the two of us doting and spoiling our respective pet while cuddling each other during those rare moments when both animals were taking a nap or the scarce minutes before we fell asleep. Yuuchan always looked so content whenever she played with Harunyan after coming back from college. I would be the same way with Jurinu.

"Ahh~ So kawaii~" We would say.

(End of prolouge.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:35:19 AM by CrikeyRoo »

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: Matsui Jurinu 'n Kojima Harunyan [WMatsui/Kojiyuu]
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 08:39:15 AM »
interesting author-san  :thumbup
i luv it,..  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 08:50:52 AM »
WHOA WHOA WHOA :frustrated:

How will the WMatsui and KojiYuu pair will be a couple here? :mon XD:

Intresting :on gay:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 09:40:16 AM »
MAGIC! MAGIC EVERYWHERE! Lol

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 11:08:22 AM »
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS AUTHOR SAN~!  :mon beam:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 06:37:56 PM »
Hahaha..

Nice fic.......

Chapter 1

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 07:39:08 PM »
this looks interesting~

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: Matsui Jurinu 'n Kojima Harunyan [Pet AU][WMatsui/Kojiyuu]
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 07:58:51 AM »
The prologue sure are interesting~  :ding:
please update soon... :on gay:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: Matsui Jurinu 'n Kojima Harunyan [Pet AU][WMatsui/Kojiyuu]
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 05:24:27 PM »
WUT DO I SPOT HERE?!!!!! MY ULTIMATE BIAS SHIP YUUKORENA  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I shall wait for Chapter 1 then  :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline CrikeyRoo

Matsui Jurinu 'n Kojima Harunyan [Chapter 1]
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 11:23:30 PM »
I didn't expect that I'd get any reviews for my first fanfic xc Thank you guys! Here's the first chapter!

Chapter 1

Yuko's POV

It was a really lazy Monday morning. After a week of keeping Jurinu and Harunyan alive and well, it turned out to be quite a chore.

Rena's taller frame was snuggled up to mine. The way her legs wrapped around me had me in an awkward position. Usually it be the other way around, it's rare for her to be the one to snuggle up to the other. She's never one to show affection to someone by herself. She has said "I love you." often, but we haven't (passionately) kissed since our first year together!

I was the only one awake at the moment. Well, I wasn't fully awake, but I had enough energy to watch my sleeping girlfriend. She looks so calm when she sleeps. I usually sleep on the right side of the bed while Rena's on the other. When I face her I also have a view of the window which was covered by a gingham check curtain. I always liked that pattern.

The sun's rays peeked through the curtain and gently washed over Rena. I stayed there looking around the room and back at my partner. The closet was open and the light still on (I can't sleep in complete darkness). If you listen, you can hear the faint sounds of birds chirping outside in the spring trees. Harunyan slept with us at the foot of the bed. The morning was really quiet.

Almost too quiet.

Rena's pet dog, Jurinu came running through the open door of our shared room and pounced right up on the bed. Actually, she fell the first time but was able to get up the next time. The Yorkie accidentally trampled over my Harunyan, and she jumped right up with a loud screech and ran out.

"Jurinu! Be careful, don't run over poor Harunyan!" The puppy just ignored me and instead also ran over me and went straight for her owner. She started playing and prancing all around Rena, barking aloud and licking her cheek a few times.

When Rena wakes up she's usually very grumpy. Mostly when I wake her up. For some reason, whenever Jurinu wakes her, she gets up calmly and greets the puppy with a hug.

"Aww Rena-chan. You treat your puppy better than you treat me. How come you get up so crabby when I wake you up?" I playfully pawed at her the same way Jurinu was.

When Rena spoke, her voice sounded deeper and had a little grumble in it. "Jurinu, unlike you, doesn't belly-flop on me at 6 o'clock in the morning."

"Hey, before that it would take me hours to get you up without a slap across my cheek. You even broke the first five alarm clocks I bought. We would've been late everyday without my specialty wake-up technique!"

"I'm sure I would've been dead with all the bruises I got from your elbow dives."

"Well it worked, right?"

She just rolled her eyes. As Rena kept playing with the little Yorkie, Harunyan slowly came back and rubbed herself against me. I petted her for a while and watched my girlfriend praise her puppy for doing small tricks like rolling over and begging. I think I got really jealous, because I started acting like a dog.

"Ne, ne, rub my belly, too! You've been ignoring me too much this week!"

"You've been ignoring me as well, you know. You don't see me asking you to feed me fancy tuna straight from the can."

I got annoyed. I've been deprived of my own girlfriend for a week! It's like that dog just took her from me!

"I just want a kiss, alright?"

"A kiss?" Rena raised an eyebrow. I nodded.

"Well why didn't you just say so? Close your eyes."
Wait a minute, Rena's willing to kiss me this easily? Something is probably wrong. Although, if you think about it, she's probably pitying me for not paying attention to me for a whole seven days. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips, waiting for my long awaited kiss.

Instead I was met with a barrage of wet licks all over my face.

"Oi, oi! That's not a kiss!"

"But it's how dogs kiss. You asked for one so you got one." She was now smirking at me. It irritates me when she uses her brains against me.

"Aw c'mon! I want my morning kiss!." I lunged at her. Then we started wrestling around on the bed, Jurinu would paw at us from time to time.

After what seemed like an hour, I was able to pin Rena down. I was on top of her, and returned the smirk. We stayed like that and stared at each other for a while, before Rena said,

"Hey, what time is it?"

I checked the time on our wall clock, I gave up buying alarm clocks after the seventh one broke. My eyes widened when I saw it read 8:32. That means we only have 13 minutes until our first class starts!

"It's 8:32, we're going to be late!" I shot up from the position we were in and ran straight towards the bathroom, stripping down along the way.

"Yuko, wait for me!" Rena did the same. Usually, we take our showers separate, but today we had to or else we'd really be late.

As we both finished our quick five minute shower, we ran to our closets and drawers to wear the first things we saw (if they matched, of course). I wore something simple. A gold and black hooded t-shirt with a pair of jeans. Rena was wearing a white tan cardigan over a white lacy shirt and had a pair of those really short shorts.
8:38, seven minutes left, I forgot all about breakfast and grabbed a frozen waffle out of the freezer. It'll defrost on the way there.

Speaking of getting to campus, my girlfriend and I get there by using an electric scooter on warm days and getting on the bus on cold days. We both go to Akihabara University. My major is engineering physics while Rena takes culinary arts.  We don't live in the dorms, but in the nearby apartments on the 48th street.

We both were out of the door before we heard a sound. A "Ruff!" and a "Meow." The two of us turned around.

"JURINU." "HARUNYAN."

Without a second thought we grabbed our own pet and (somewhat gently) shoved them into our bags while running out and jumping onto our scooter. I took the front and Rena was hugging our bags. We were able to make it to campus with two minutes left for us to run to our class, but as I went to park the scooter, turns out the gas was leaking!

Without waiting for me, Rena threw me my own bag and ran to her own class, leaving me to tend to the leaking scooter (which by now was pretty empty). What a girlfriend she is!

"Rena, what the hell!?" Thanks to her, I was really late to first period. Well, it's not like the teacher cared at that exact moment. I had to borrow some notes from a fellow classmate.

The rest of the day went smoothly. I had physics, calculus, algebra, all sorts of sciences and maths. Around 12:48 we got out for lunch. During this time I work at the university's cafe with a close friend of mine who's taking agriculture.

When I walked into the cafe it was bustling with business as usual. Akimoto Sayaka was working behind the counter, while Itano Tomomi took the shift in the kitchen. The two of us aren't really too close, but we've known each other in highschool. I'm pretty sure she's working with fashion and apparel design.

"I'm here Sayaka. I'm taking over the cash register." I walked behind the counter while tying my apron on. After taking care of her current customer she left for the kitchen.

"About time you got here Yuko. You know it gets pretty busy here around lunch and it's hard to keep track of everything and everyone with only two people." I doubt it! Sayaka's always keeping everything under control. She's always making sure there's enough ingredients for the pastries and that there's enough pastries for the customers who come here.

"Doesn't Tomochin leave when I get here anyway? So even if I am here it'll still be just the two of us."

A black and white rodent scurried over the counter and squeaked at me.

"And Sae-chan, too! She's soo fluffy since the last time I held her." I was rubbing the hamster against my cheek. Who can resist a fluffy pet like this?

"Put her down, Yuko. We'll get into trouble if Meetan saw an animal running around a cafe." I put Sae-chan back down on the counter and she crawled back to the kitchen where her owner was.

Sayaka and I sped through about 50 customers in around 17 minutes. I also prepared a quick latte and a couple of macaroons for Itano as she left. I thought that today was especially busy, but I'm not sure why.

"We're out of the strawberry cheesecakes again! We're gonna need a few more slices. Wait a second, we just ran out of fudge cookies s o whip up a batch of those too."

"Slow down Yuko I can't be everywhere at once." By now all the seats inside the cafe were filled, and the outdoor tables were occupied as well. Some of the other students who bought some sweets had them in the fields across from us.

When it got down to the last 26 minutes of lunch, everything slowed down. I was about to grab a quick snack and eat at one of the tables when another customer came in.

"Welcome." I tiredly said. I was resting my head on the counter top. I was not fully awake anymore and totally forgot I was still working, not to mention I still have some classes left.

"You have any melon pan left over?"

When I lifted my head up I saw it was none other than my own girlfriend.

"Rena-chan!" All the energy I had lost that morning suddenly rushed back into me. I nearly pounced over the countertop to kiss her. Sayaka was watching as she brought out a fresh batch of the fudge cookies.

"You know, if you to want to, the back room is free right now." She winked at me and Rena. We both shared an awkward laugh.

"Wait a moment, I'll see to it that you get your much desired melon pan!" Before I could lift up the glass casing protecting the delicious sweets, Rena said,

"You do have Harunyan with you, right?" I spaced out for a second.

"...Eh?" Rena's eyes widened.

"No way. Yuko, don't tell me she's still inside your bag. I've got Jurinu with me here." She pulled out her bag and unzipped it. Out popped the Yorkie with a muzzle on it. Probably to prevent her from barking. I petted her.

"Inside the bag that I left in my next class? Yes, yes I did."

Rena face-palmed.

(End of Chapter 1)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:24:12 AM by CrikeyRoo »

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Sae-chan is the pet hamster…haha, it's so funny!

I can smell trouble … maybe Harunyan isn't inside the bag anymore...
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Poor Harunyan.
Rena you're so sly~~
Thumbs up to the kissing monster! XD
Oooh~ Sae as a hamster~

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline yuuchans

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
This is just sooo cutee :deco:  :wub: :wub:
But i wonder tho,
how they'll fall in love? :wth :huhuh
Lol, poor harunyan for being forgotten like that  :cathappy:
Waiting for the next one~☆ o(≧ω≦)o

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: My Magical Girlfriend [Magical Pet AU][WMatsui/Kojiyuu][NEW Chapter 1]
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 01:12:17 PM »
Jurinu is surely cute~
Poor Harunyan, bad Yuko XD
I smell trouble here~

Wait for the next chapter. Update soon, author-san^0^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2015, 03:06:06 AM »
Poor Nyan nyan..

Update soon!!!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 04:07:05 AM »
mooooreeee pleeeaaaseeee ....  :mon lovelaff:

Offline CrikeyRoo

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 11:17:13 PM »
Thank you guys for your comments! The Kojiyuu/WMatsui ships will happen a few chapters in, so expect RenaYuu to be the main pairing for now.

Chapter 2

Rena's POV

With about 30 minutes left on the clock for lunch, Yuko and I ran to her next class as quickly as we could. I swear if that cat is out of the bag, and I mean literally not an idiom, I'll kill all of Yuko's freedoms and crush her dreams. She's way too optimistic that if I destroy any of her physical things she'll not care at all. When we got there the entire study hall was empty save for bags and supplies that students left prior to lunch.

"My bag's up there." Yuko ran up to the fifth row of desks. She pulled out her bag from under the third seat and plopped it onto the table.

"Be careful! Harunyan is still in there. Right?" I glared at Yuko long and hard.

"Don't worry, I'm super positive she's still in this bag right now." She sheepishly grinned at me and gently patted her bag.

I slowly unzipped the bang. When nothing moved in, out, or around it Yuko flipped the thing upside down. Pens, papers, extra cheesy chips, and even an idol gravure magazine fell out of it.

"Eheheh..." She swiped the gravure magazine, which was titled Scandalous ni Ikou, off the desk. On the cover was a girl wearing cat ears. "You saw nothing."

"I'll pretend I didn't."

After a quick search of my perverted squirrel's bag, there were no signs of life. I didn't mean that Harunyan died!

"Oh man, this is bad isn't it?" Yuko muttered.

"Of course it's bad! Who knows where she could've gone? The cat might be road kill by now, or maybe eaten by stray dogs! Or worse. The janitor Ijiri-san might've found her. The things he would do to a cat like that."

Just then, there were squeaking noises coming from the front pocket.

"Since when was NyanNyan that small?" Yuko questioned.

"I'm pretty sure cats don't squeal like a mouse."

"You never know! Maybe she was raised by rats in the sewers. Or hamster from the pet shop!"

I flicked he forehead. "Baka. Just unzip it already."

Yuko went and unzipped the front most pocket where the source of the squeaks and "Chiyuu"'s were coming from. What was inside wasn't a cat. but instead a petite brown mouse.

"Chiyuu!" It squeaked.

"Since when did we have a pet mouse?"

"We don't. I know whose this is. This is Tomochin's pet mouse. Her name is Chiyuu."

"Chiyuu!" Another squeak.

"I'm pretty sure I know why she named it that." Yuko replied. "It's because it's the name of her favorite band!"

I didn't bother replying to that.

"How'd she get into my bag anyway." She was now squishing the poor mouse like a snake.

"Maybe it's because you always bring cheese flavored snacks with you for every class."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I should switch to barbeque instead."

Sometimes I don't get why Yuko says what she says.

---

With no sign of the missing Harunyan, we both decided to search elsewhere. There were about 25 minutes left. We went towards the back of the building where there was a huge field for many different sports. Track and field, soccer, cheer squad, name it. There's a field for it.

The first place we thought of going was under the bleachers near the tracks. Harunyan was always a lazy cat, so we thought she would prefer the shade of the benches during a hot summer day. I let Jurinu run around free. Of course she still had a leash, but I took her muzzle off.

"I bet she's under there in the shade. And if she's not I got the perfect plan to lure her out. First we need to use Chiyuu as bait and-"

"No. Itano would kill us for sure if that mouse gets eaten."

The four of us (including Tomochin and Jurinu) ducked under the beams of the bleachers and went under. Surprisingly there were more seats down here.

"It feels so good down here." Yuko said.

"I thought you liked going outside and running around."

"Yeah, I do. But it gets really hot at this time of the year, y'know?" She laid down on one of the benches. I realized I hadn't eaten anything for lunch yet.

I sat next to Yuko and took out the melon pan I got from her a while back.

"Aah! Give me some!" My girlfriend asked for a piece of my bread. Whenever she asks for a piece, she usually means more than half of it.

"Why would I? I haven't gotten the chance to eat anything for lunch yet. You probably ate every other pastry from the cafe earlier."

"C'mon, I'm still hungry!" She laid on my lap and had a puppy dog look. Kind of what Jurinu does when she wants to go outside. Speaking of the puppy, she was running circles around me and tied up my arm with her leash.

"Please Rena-chan?" She gave me another puppy look.
in the end I shared it with her. We sat there for 5 minutes, leaving us with around 15 minutes left. After taking that time to eat one melon pan, Yuko popped up from my lap.

"Alright! We got 15 minutes left and I don't intend to waste any time. Follow me, I got a friend who tends the far left corner of the field. Although she's pretty bad with animals she can definitely help us find Harunyan!"

She grabbed me by my hand and rushed me out from under the bleachers, barely giving me enough time to put Jurinu and Chiyuu back into my bag just as we passed by the boys track team.

We ran across the whole field just to get to the corner, and man were my legs sore. Do you know how big the field was? I told you, name any sport you could think of and we have a field for that. The corner fence was old and tattered. The forest reservation that is behind the college grounds merged with the field at this point. Beyond the fences was a lone shed with a fenced in pen. There was no one and nothing there.

Besides all of that, it was unexpectedly neat and tidy.

"Your friend must be really weird to want to clean and work around here." Yuko just ignored me.

"Yukirin, are you around here?" She shouted towards the shed.

There was no response, but a low hum could be heard. Within a matter of seconds, and long and wooly neck appeared from the side of the shed.

"Woah, what is that thing?" I asked. "Is that a llama?"

"You really don't know what this is, Rena? It's an alpaca."

"Alpaca? What a weird animal." As if the llama-paca could hear me, it sent a wad of spit right to my face.

"Eww! Don't tell me that thing just spit on me." I kept my eyes shut tight. I was frantically waving my hands in front of my face deciding if I should wipe the spit of but ruin my sleeves, or to leave it on my face. Both were just as bad.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry about that." A tall girl appeared on the same side as the alpaca did. I wasn't able to tell at first since there's still spit on my face. "Here, let me wipe your face for you." I felt a wet towel dab at my face. When I could finally open my eyes, I saw Yuko's friend smiling at me. "Hello, call me Yuki."

After I was clean of any spit, Yuki let us sit inside the shed. I made sure to stay a distance away from the alpaca, whose name is Mayuyu. Chiyuu stayed with me as well. Luckily for me Mayuyu was busy playing with Jurinu. If you paint that puppy all white you'd think she was a very small midget alpaca. Sometimes she tried to ride the alpaca. Meanwhile Yuko was explaining her situation to Yuki.

"So you're saying that you lost your pet cat? Why didn't you tell me you got one! If you have a picture of her it would be easier for me to find the cat. And you can leave her at the stables anytime you need to."

"Yeah... I kinda left her in my bag and now she's gone somewhere." I thought that Yuki would laugh at Yuko's mess up, but she kept a serious face the whole time.

"Don't worry Yuuchan, we'll find Harunyan." Yuki declared. Wait, we? What does she mean "we"?

"Everyone!" She stood up. "To the alpaca-mobile!"

Alpaca-mobile? Oh no.

Mayuyu came running up to us with Jurinu on her head. I felt a shiver down my spine. Yuki did a heroic jump onto the alpaca's back. Yuko followed her and just had to pull me up along, too.

Three people and two animals on an alpaca, rode out into the sunset. Actually. there's still eight minutes of lunch left.

(End of Chapter 2)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:25:11 AM by CrikeyRoo »

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: My Magical Girlfriend [Magical Pet AU][WMatsui/Kojiyuu][NEW Chapter 2]
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 02:01:08 AM »
Hahaha........hilarious~ imma laughing hard
Mayu as alpaca..hahaha...and rena got spit..lol
Poor harunyan....jurinu and mayuyu...xD

Thanks for the update...(n_n)
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline yuuchans

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Re: My Magical Girlfriend [Magical Pet AU][WMatsui/Kojiyuu][NEW Chapter 2]
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 08:17:09 AM »
LOL'ed at Mayu's spit.  XD but that's a bit ewww :sweatdrop: 
moar update pls~ :on gay:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+